Well Yea Forums?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: Ashita no Joe (44).png (640x480, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_b2zzxY24q4
youtube.com/watch?v=cOcVgbpYVhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8OI89SZNI
youtube.com/watch?v=EIi1W_nkrtw
youtube.com/watch?v=XvT_9K0-Q9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: it's all your fault.png (759x1200, 147K)

>Said the rich girl who inherits a giant corporation to a guy who lives on the street.

t. baby

>tfw no blu ray of the greatest character piece in all of anime
Why even live?

>women telling men to man up
oh the ironing

Unironically my favorite episode of all time. I deleted the show after I rewatched it but I've never deleted this episode. The scene after this where he gets in the car to go to the gym is absolute fucking kino.

Attached: Ashita no Joe - 42 A Man's World00004.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Hey hey HEY BL..

youtube.com/watch?v=_b2zzxY24q4
youtube.com/watch?v=cOcVgbpYVhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8OI89SZNI
youtube.com/watch?v=EIi1W_nkrtw

Also I can't find it but Joe's whistle from Ashita no Joe 2 is great.

the 4-5 episodes after x's death are all 10/10 and some of the best episodes I've ever seen.
Fucking broke me, no clue why people think AnJ 2 is better. The original is far better in every way.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-29-22h52m12s277.png (640x480, 155K)

They prefer the art and animation as well as the GOAT ending which is understandable even though the first series is far better and covers the best story arcs. I myself prefer the rustic chalky look of the first series but some will take issue for it's somewhat limited animation and occasional errors with the animation. It should really be enjoyed as one whole story.

Mostly because the gang of kids had far more screen time in the first series and they were beyond annoying.

it's just characters wallowing in their misery and feeling sorry for themselves, it's really not that great

you can prefer what you like, the second anime is objectively a better production

just read the manga, pleb

Attached: Joe0000.png (707x178, 47K)

TORU RIKISHI.
>imho episode 51 of 70's AnJ was the most epic episode in anime history so far.

>better production
That's literally what I said, dumbass. Both series have things about them that can be considered superior to one another but it doesn't matter since they are both apart of the same story. It's not a matter of debate and "objectivity" is irrelevant when at the end of the day it's about your preference.

What was Joe fucking problem?

>tfw no manga release of the greatest character piece in all of manga
Why even live?

>Joe and Rikishi
>feeling sorry for themselves
way to out yourself

I'm a huge AnJ fan, it's my favorite manga of all time. Yet still to this day I don't know where to download all 100+ episodes subbed

>Fucking broke me, no clue why people think AnJ 2 is better. The original is far better in every way.
The original is only better when it comes to characters, everything else is worse.

he was unsatisfied with his life and took it out on everyone, himself included
meaning he was just an asshole

Try looking at other boards, user.

Post more cool screencaps please

46 and 74 are the best Joe episodes.

Season 1 looks dope, you people are retarded. It also went from having just kinda low quality to utterly terrible sound design.
Season 2 is only well remembered and highly regarded because it adapts the rest of the manga.
Compare the parts where both seasons overlap and dare tell me 2 isn't a massive step back.

>t. Danpei

I love this scene. Joe standing in front of the window instead of sitting down is later mirrored in Carlos doing the same thing. They don't spell it out it's just a detail you might miss, but it drives home how Carlos is the same kind of man as Joe and Rikishi.
Only in season 1.

Attached: Ashita no Joe (17).png (640x480, 199K)

Who was Joe's best rival?

Is this even up for debate?
youtube.com/watch?v=XvT_9K0-Q9I

Attached: AnJ.png (720x540, 288K)

Aoyama deserved his own spinoff.

Dezaki is the greatest anime director

Because anime ruined my ability to act like a normal adult

Thanks, anime

I don't know if you are memeing or not but Aoyama was great. Especially when Danpei was training him and Joe felt like shit because of it
Takahata is the greatest

have you actually watched the show? that's Joe's whole arc after a certain event

Miyazaki is the greatest anime director and no amount of contrarianism will change that

I watched like 12 episodes of Ashita No Joe a couple of years ago and there was no boxing. When do they start boxing?

After prison

Miyazaki is a close 2nd for me

I think that Dezaki is extremely overrated but Miyazaki's style is fucking lame and unmemorable. They are only good because look and sound beautiful.

around episode 30 if I remember correctly

philistine

He's in the top five for me but Dezaki and Takahata are above him in my opinion.

>Almost ruins your series chapters away from the finish line.
Thank God for that incredible ending.

Attached: x60.png (759x1200, 138K)

no!

>They are only good because look and sound beautiful
But that's what anime is all about

>he said while posting in a Joe thread

Attached: Ashita no Joe (15).png (640x480, 167K)

>Dezaki
>good
his series are all boring melodramas

>oh no my homoerotic rival died
>oh no I am going blind
>oh no I am a lesbian
blah blah blah this emotional manipulation doesn't work on me, suck my dick

Miyazaki isn't even top 10

I've only read the manga

Maybe watch the series first
Go back to your seasonal garbage threads, both of you

I've watch ashita no joe, it was in fact, shit

modern anime looks like trash compared to this majestic piece of art

Did you finish it?

K-On is better

yes, everything after Riikishi's death was mind numbingly boring

Well at least the first half wasn't boring for you

Raised himself because his parents were dicks, lived most of his life in a shitty ghetto with annoying kids with high pitched voices, couldn't get laid because he was too poor, he had plenty on his plate.

Was Araki inspired by this scene?

>I've watch
I also have watch, what brand?

Araki was inspired by Hokuto no Ken and his own gayness