Imagine being a ruifag

>Imagine being a ruifag
>she fucks the chef in the upcoming chapters

Attached: c018.jpg (728x1092, 131K)

Hina a shit
Rui a best

At least Rui gave her virginity to MC. Hina was used goods when MC tapped her.

How often do I have to tell you to lurk more newtranny

She even managed to fuck that up. Was a completely meaningless one night stand with a stranger.

Chef-kun, calm down.

Going by her previous works, the author doesn't care.

Nice cope.

>Imagine actually reading trash like this manga

>Stating facts
>Cope

Good morning, Mohammed.

Well that metaphor isn't subtle at all.

You know shes gonna self abuse once shit hits the fan

I don't think i have ever seen a manga that took self harm really seriously in recent years. That would actually be an interesting topic to go over, maybe she would even be forced to deal with self harm when the cooks and chefs find out and tell her its unsanitary.

>she fucks the chef in the upcoming chapters
Really?

222 scans when?

>imagine waisting time you will never get back on trash

>Rui gets into plane crash on way home
>Natsuo spirals into depression
>Hina tries to console him
>he rejects her outright
>MC writes one last novel
>MC kills himself
>last panel of the manga is a view of his desk
>the manuscript is in view with the MCs legs dangling in the background
>The End

Doubt it. Chef will come back and be sent to that resteraunt in Tokyo that the dad was talking about and Rui will be put in charge of the local one. Rui may be a shit but she is loyal to the MC dick.

Unironically I would support this ending just because I hate how much of a pussy Natsuo is.

cope

FPBP.

Natsuo is the quintesential pretty boy artist, but with all the flaws that follow in real life.

He's a pussy, his constant need to help others on the spot screws with his priorities and his angst is fucking annoying.
He literally brought home a homless hooker, lets her stay for free and is still in denial about who she is.

Rui breaking up with him to sort herself out was the best decision she could have made and I'm pretty fucking sure she's supposed to be the MC and Natsuo is the narrator, given how much character development she has and how little him or Hina have.