Whats her endgame, Yea Forums?

whats her endgame, Yea Forums?

Attached: 50slum.jpg (986x730, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWkmNmEb9WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOd, she is beautiful

Attached: Лам лейсинг.jpg (2560x1537, 1.38M)

holy fuck that's a lot of episodes

Mating press with Ataru
There is no step 2

Just look at the number of movies.

Ataru isnt man enough to fuck his wife

I always thought, she would get Mendou.
But, the official endgame is Ataru unfortunetly.

Attached: 1500153815912.png (1015x1027, 86K)

hot

kek

Attached: 1543130133694.jpg (1280x960, 723K)

visa, then divorce

i demand an HD remake of this

Attached: ogotp.jpg (782x588, 29K)

He is man enough to fuck her and eleven different women

Mendou was an obvious wrong pic. She never liked him and he was an asshole. Perfect for shinobu desu

Mendou and Ataru are both just as bad. And Shinobu got Inaba. Mendou got nothing.

>he was an asshole

and ataru wasnt?

At least you got the blu rays

Attached: [Kagura] Urusei Yatsura - 218 [BDRip 1280x960 x264 Hi10P FLAC].mkv_snapshot_20.36_[2019.03.02_19.37. (1280x960, 106K)

why is she glowing?

>Mendou got nothing.

he has a hot sister and money

He deserved nothing. He is wealthy faggot who has everyone who isnt important interested

Different kind of an asshole. Ataru doesnt spend everyday hitting on someone elses girl. He does sometimes but not everyday

That was my point. Ataru has Ataru luck, so I thought we would get the ending where the universe shits on him, again. BTW, my opinion changed after I watched the first 3 movies.

That would be the worst ending in history. Not realistic for the sweet romance it actually is. My favorite episode is cow lum

cow lum? not the date episode? shit taste newfag

I loved atarus love for her in the cow episode.

How many of us are here exactly? I was these 2 and I'm leaving now. I'm curious about he actual numbers, but I better check later. bye.

I enjoyed UY but all the episodes kind of blur together. It's a shame because there was actually some pretty good atmospheric and experimental animation around the second season and on, but as I said I can't really tell the episodes apart from one another.

but there was a scene in the episode where he raped cow lum

I know that show was considered a children show in my country and now, you're scarying me user.

theres like 3 rape fantasy scenes in the anime that I know of.

If we're talking about Ataru showing love for Lum, I'd have to say the one where she shrank was an excellent one. Plus we got to see her catching a bride's bouquet, and satisfy several fetishes I didn't realize I had about small girls.

Attached: 736cb2d6b83c8663e399f91f09d854ad1422412247_full.jpg (640x512, 55K)

So, are you a mexican or italian? I used to live in Italy and I know latin americans love these kind of stuff.

Nah, the show found his way on French television and Belgium basically gets their channels too. Lots of animes actually did, ( Saint Seiya, Cinty Hunter, Dr Slump, Cat Eyes, Candy, Hokuto No Ken, etc. )

youtube.com/watch?v=CWkmNmEb9WM

Literally never does it with any of the girls and the one that doesn't mind fucking him he's not interested in. He might as well come out of the closet because he's 100% gay and not fooling anyone.

Ryuunosuke is the best btw. I want to buy her lots of girl's underwear to wear.

Well...

Attached: Clearly Lum has broken him.gif (538x403, 1.85M)

You may be on to something

Attached: How terrifying.gif (538x403, 1.92M)

like in that movie with their future where Ataru and Lum get married. Lum couldnt be happier but Ataru looks ready to kill himself

Honestly doubting Lum would let him even try.

she lets him cheat on her. im sure she wouldnt mind

At least ran gets a good end

Attached: 1515524315071.jpg (513x307, 30K)

Letting Ataru kill himself?

yea. Lum is the original NTR cuckqueen

me too

Attached: 69949161_p7 - まとめ.png (776x600, 529K)

I wish i had the same hair color as Lum