CC wins the Lelouchbowl

how mad are kallenfags, shutofags, shirleyfags and every other fag?

Attached: adbbcba3945e5b54030c1dcc5297d0a4.jpg (500x560, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrp-EBDoTJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6FGaJ2OXl4
codetrainwreck.tumblr.com/post/182703027472/lelouch-of-the-resurrection-summary
youtube.com/watch?v=s6g_IKRl_GA
animefestival.com.au/events/code-geass-lelouch-of-the-resurrection-australian-premiere/
exhentai.org/g/1364796/3139350cbb/
twitter.com/ccreayus/status/1100726985041489920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seething

Attached: IMG_20190302_122907.jpg (800x1087, 90K)

how mad are they?
>not canon

>>not canon
Wrong. Welcome your new canon.

So the most high budget. Best animated code geass movie isn’t canon? Kek. Nothing has changed except Shirley living which changes nothing

I mean he is wrong, but it's not the only canon either. Creator confirmed it being an AU. Both are canon, but different stories.

>Creator confirmed it being an AU
Do you really think they will keep referencing old canon in new works? Lancelot & Guren doesn't count, because it started before the new movie.

Do you guys think they boned before this?

Attached: 1551048271973-1.jpg (479x279, 22K)

Of course. They are literally married couple now.

They'll be eternally seething

Attached: 1550373100322.jpg (987x1344, 942K)

Attached: 1343456644069.jpg (640x1791, 114K)

I'm a Kallenfag, and I always knew she and Lelouch would never happen. And Shirleyfags are just landwhales who self insert as Shirley. C.C was the only logical choice.

Attached: Code-Geass-C.C.-Lelouch-Lamperouge-Suzaku-Kururugi.Android-wallpaper-2160x1920.jpg (2160x1920, 782K)

>Shirleyfags are just landwhales who self insert as Shirley
The fuck? They're obviously neckbeards who like the normal everygirl and self insert as Lelouch.

Damn, they look good. CLAMP/fa/ as fuck.

Attached: cristina.png (670x440, 510K)

>/fa/

Attached: stop varg.jpg (762x464, 110K)

kallen is for suzaku

Yes, constantly, like wild animals starving for sex and then slowly transition to lovey-dovey sex with cuddling.

lul. Seems I should've added some "!" in the end to show this is how mad they are, not my opinion.

>this fucking guy
What a massive faggot, glad he was arrested in my homeland.

C.C. is truly the best girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrp-EBDoTJk

>3:52
Man Sayoko looks badass.

Fucking hell just look at that tight miniskirt.

Attached: 0a8e33b7724177c3542526f485556c9b.png (550x820, 339K)

Attached: 1544504231182.png (1000x1500, 1.09M)

>trying to discuss canon in a ship thread starting with 'how mad' and full of shipfags
kek

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CAMRIP

Based Kallenfag excepting the truth.

It's clear Lelouch is with C.C. at the end of the movie, but I don't think they'd immediately go ahead and marry guys. Be realistic about how they act.

>how mad are kallenfags
I was very disappointed that Lelouch just disregarded her after she kissed him, but I like CC as well so I was fine with it after awhile as long as Shirley didn't win

Attached: 4a4ffe4140acac02e894ca8e5e1ac207.png (1000x1298, 860K)

>Be realistic about how they act.
you realize no one here has actually seen the movie, right?

Meh, Lelouch never came off as the type to fuck like a bunny to me. He'd probably be asexual if it weren't for CC's assaults.

oh fuck, I thought we were talking about the original series

When they first announced Re;surrection, I was kind of hoping that it would of followed the end of R2 as well as involving C's World and Lelouch's return, they could of had Shirley's ghost to appear in front of Kallen; as seen in the Akito ova and OZ manga, and ask of her to keep an eye on Lelouch and would of followed him along with C.C who would of lost most of her Code properties thanks to the enemies handiwork.

He's definitely a sub.

>I was very disappointed that Lelouch just disregarded her after she kissed him
Kallen kissed Lelouch? Wait doesn't that apply to C.C. as well? She kissed him at the end on R1.

>it took a decade

So happy.

Attached: 1549853263401.png (412x1176, 1.17M)

Lelouch and C.C. have basically been a thing since the original tv series ending. The last shot of R2 is C.C. talking to Lelouch, whether he was the cart driver or not (he was).

Attached: 42.jpg (1411x2000, 363K)

Any other good anime with the MC having his own "shield and sword"?

Attached: 1549686285972.jpg (848x1199, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6FGaJ2OXl4

So, evidently the OP is from C.C.'s perspective, whereas the ED is from L.L.'s perspective. Anyway, it's a great ED, definitely EDOTY for me so far.

Attached: cover.jpg (1067x949, 176K)

This is a shield thread only.

cee cee? more like slut slut

Slut Slut Pizza Butt

Attached: 77800a351faf6fcdf3e2ce592619808b.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Does C.C. do anal? This is important.

>I was very disappointed that Lelouch just disregarded her after she kissed him
He disregarded her because she didn't earn his trust. She was a skilled pilot loyal to Zero as the leader of the resistance, but she never cared about the man behind the mask even after she found out his identity. CC, Suzaku, Sayoko, and Jeremiah (and Shirley, for that matter) all understood the kind of person Lelouch really was, which is why he trusted them enough to include them in his plans, but Kallen staying with Lelouch was never in the cards.

You're right friend, I was just looking for some recs is all.
Yes.

Attached: 1551141828484.jpg (1200x1600, 307K)

I can finally be at rest that Lelouche is in good hands.

>Sword and Shield
So when he has sex with her his dick either misses every time or it breaks upon contact?

Don't call my waifu a slut, you curs.

Attached: Dzc2k83UwAAQce4.jpg (800x1131, 61K)

I have no idea whats going on with the new movie. Anyone got links to enlighten me,? Im really on concerned with Lulu, CC, and Suzakus fates as my favorites.

She'll take good care of him.
He's going to have to sharpen up then.
Well good news for you is that Lelouch and C.C. have a nice ending. Suzaku, not so much. Full summary here:
>codetrainwreck.tumblr.com/post/182703027472/lelouch-of-the-resurrection-summary

Attached: 1551142358258.jpg (600x1089, 118K)

P I Z Z A B U T T
I
Z
Z
A
B
U
T
T

Attached: 20b93a7819accae28b074e228af5d721.png (1350x1900, 1.78M)

>C.C was the only logical choice.

well, after Nunnally and Suzaku.

Don't care. Not canon. Original series had a perfect ending.

Attached: 1549913319831.jpg (500x376, 47K)

So this must be a dream come true for Creayus, right?

Not the right thread for this m8. Trust me.

>implying it's not canon

It's a canon AU in a franchise where a multiverse is confirmed. It's as canon as it gets.

Attached: mocking laughter.jpg (1280x720, 401K)

This. You can keep your soulless Lelouch.

Favorite CG track, bros? Really hard to pick just one, but if I had to it'd probably be this
>youtube.com/watch?v=s6g_IKRl_GA

Attached: 7888ccd93ff94df9562091793fec4a0a.jpg (474x821, 98K)

>Suzaku before C.C
lol

Best girl deserved her win. Glad she got it

>Suzaku gently touching Lelouch face is well animated.
Damn. My inner faggot does for this shit.

That does sound great for LuluCC, but I want better for Suzaku.

>Ohgi reading Tamakis Zero doujin.
This is not the weirdest thing Ive seen about Tamaki x Zero/Lelouch. But its been years since R2 ended.

Thanks for the link user!

has the movie already come out?
How do i sail the high seas for it?

>has the movie already come out?
a month ago almost.

Attached: bo.jpg (674x330, 33K)

large oof, cant understand moon runes

I just find it hard to believe the entirety of /a understands japanese

me in the middle.

Attached: tw.jpg (633x697, 74K)

>he was
I think he couldn't be. In the movie, CC says that the reason Lelouch survived is because he was on the way to inherit her immortality, but since he hadn't fully become immortal yet, only his body survived.
The Lelouch CC is travelling with from the end of R2 until the beginning of the movie is a walking vegetable 90% of the time and a traumatized child in the remaining 10%(down to the point that CC has to calm him down with cartoons). He isn't functional enough to coach a carriage.

So the movie is successful then? Some faggot screeched about it being a flop in one thread.

You're right, it's difficult to pick a favorite, so I'll just pick a favorite of each category:
OP: COLORS
ED: Revive
R1 OST 1: All Hail Britannia!
R1 OST 2: Innocent Days
R2 OST 1: Madder Sky
R2 OST 2: Continued Story
Akito OST: More Than Words
Character Song: REGENERATION
Audio Drama: We Can't Tell Lelouch

She's very happy, to say the least.

Attached: DzcnKBjUwAEEwTr.jpg (800x1131, 129K)

>CC says that the reason Lelouch survived is because he was on the way to inherit her immortality
The fuck? But she still has her code through the movie.

Attached: 06712a4ea26eff944856890c92b34243.jpg (1100x1600, 690K)

>So the movie is successful then?
it made almost as much as the new City hunter movie so dunno, I think it did ok.
I don't think it was a very expensive movie to make anyway.

Attached: D0qa4s7U8AEzSdC.jpg large.jfif.jpg (800x1065, 165K)

>What name am I even supposed to use from now on!?
>Well, you could just adopt "Lamperouge" and become LL.
>*Cue CC being at a loss for words, flipping between crying, smiling and blushing until settling on all 3
Best scene of the movie.
Yes, she never got to fully transfer it to him.
Lelouch also has one now, on his chest, but he is an irregular existence. There is even a scene where he and Suzaku are talking where he tells Suzaku he has no idea how any of this works and that his consciousness could just be gone tomorrow for all he knows.

I definitely feel the same way as Suzaku is my favorite after the other two. I don't like seeing him get screwed like that, but 2/3 of them being happy is good enough.
I think you're confusing the movie and anime timelines. In the anime, he's theorized to be the cart driver (which I think he is) or dead. While in the movie, he's a walking vegetable.
Based taste. One change I'd make though is replace COLORS with Hitomi no Tsubasa. While COLORS definitely fits CG way more, I just think Hitomi no Tsubasa is a better song and I love the accompanying slide show.

Attached: 52119e4e52e00f5d2fd611bc01480293--code-geass-lelouch-oxygen-mask.jpg (474x571, 44K)

>canon AU

Attached: 1538552286126.jpg (720x720, 99K)

>he isn't functional enough to coach a carriage.
>he's theorized to be the cart driver (which I think he is) or dead. While in the movie, he's a walking vegetable.
Well, to reconcile both, we could just think of the cart scene as a scene 2 or 3 years after the ZR, when Lelouch is L.L..
After all, we don't know when this scene was supposed to take place in the show.

Attached: Dzq2IwUVAAE4mo3.jpg large.jfif.jpg (829x1024, 94K)

>Lelouch also has one now, on his chest, but he is an irregular existence. There is even a scene where he and Suzaku are talking where he tells Suzaku he has no idea how any of this works and that his consciousness could just be gone tomorrow for all he knows.
So movie doesn't explain how he got his code at all? What a cop out. They should just go full code theory.

That's actually a great way of looking at it. So we can view the events as:
>R2 ending pre-cart scene
>2 year time skip
>Resurrection
>Cart scene
C.C.'s final monologue would still make sense too.

I want another movie just for Suzaku to get a resolution.

I don't want a potential Renya where some generations down the line a guy who looks like Suzaku is a foe and causing his plans to fall apart.

>In the anime, he's theorized to be the cart driver (which I think he is) or dead. While in the movie, he's a walking vegetable
I heard that the movies had some differences like Shirley living, but even then the ending is basically the same.
I wasn't aware the movies were an AU, so I will concede you are probably right. I have watched both seasons and watched the movie just because I like the series fine, but I am really not the biggest CG fan so this is on me.
Although raises an interesting alternative.
That said, CC is LL, not Lelouch.
The whole after credits scene is LL standing by as Lelouch makes some grandiose speech about uncovering the secrets of the geass and shit, teasing a continuation, so they just might.

uhhh
i think you got the L.L. thing wrong

>The whole after credits scene is LL standing by as Lelouch makes some grandiose speech about uncovering the secrets of the geass and shit, teasing a continuation, so they just might.
Wasn't there some scene with C.C. and Chamna in C's World, talking about Lelouch getting his code from Charles? Or did they talk about something completely different?

yeah..... I think we should really wait for the subs before talking to much.

Also, if you are in Australia, get a fucking camera inside of this
animefestival.com.au/events/code-geass-lelouch-of-the-resurrection-australian-premiere/

Reminder that if you're from Australia or in the country at the time you're obligated to watch and record the movie on Marc 17th
>animefestival.com.au/events/code-geass-lelouch-of-the-resurrection-australian-premiere/

Attached: 1549155649719.jpg (600x338, 101K)

Is that really all it made in almost a month?

Well, its 713,333,004.03 yen.

they sold 500k tickets. It's very good for a movie like this. CG is not exactly "hype" anymore.. The hardcore fans are all around 30 now. At 30, a nip is either a neet or a wage slave.

Pretty much. Between her, Kallen, and Shirley, C.C. is the only one that Lelouch ever treated as an equal. Kallen was his subordinate and Shirley was his classmate, but C.C. was his partner from start to finish. If there was anyone that Lelouch was going to end up with then it was going to be her.

All that aside, I wonder where Code Geass is going to go now that Lelouch has been brought back to life? I think remember reading that the directors said that Resurrection was Lelouch's last story as a protagonist, but considering they went through the trouble of bringing him back to life they must have some plans for him in the future AU or not.

I really wish that CC scene leaks somehow because damn that sounds cute

so around 6 million U.S. dollars right?

Synopsis of the movie, seriously, no bs

>I don't like seeing him get screwed like that, but 2/3 of them being happy is good enough.
Good for you then. I just can't see Lelouch and C.C being happy on their own while Suzaku keeps on suffering forever. Lelouch at least.

>I want another movie just for Suzaku to get a resolution.
We're probably not getting that ever. Although his fate seems to rightfully anger quite the crowds.

Yes, it's counted from the sum here.

I was still hoping that they would of like of the Court ladies idea that Kagura had back in R2; considering of how other series from Sunrise had done it, like for Naze Turbine from Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans as well as the characters of Mika, Kudelia, and Atra. Or even the concept of even though Kallen's feeling for Lelouch are ended or not, perhaps they could of at least had it that since she gave him her first kiss then before he left again she would of gave him her first time as well, as well as since his Code was incomplete perhaps she would of gone to a doctor about moving sickness months after.

>It is the second year of the Kowa Period.
>The world has unified around the reorganize United Federation of Nations, and has enjoyed days of continuing peace.
>But now, that peace suddenly comes to an end. Suzaku, while travelling as the masked man “Zero” accompanying Nunnally on her visit to the refugee camp, is defeated by a mysterious Knightmare Frame, and the two of them are taken away.
>Following secret orders from Schneizel, Kallen, Lloyd and Sayoko infiltrate Zilkistan, the Land of Warriors, where they are attacked by a mysterious Geass user. There in Zilkhstan is a person named C.C., known to the assailants as the “former master.”
>In the indomitable kingdom which once conquered even the great army of the Holy Britannian Empire, what do the people desire? Hope, or despair? The people of Zilkhstan Palace certainly know of Geass. What are they—and C.C.—planning?

> What are they—and C.C.—planning?
"resurrect" Lelouch duh.

Attached: DgOUrOcUYAALHso.jpg (900x1200, 211K)

More please

The original ending had all three have tragic endings, while everyone else. I don't think they wanted to undo all three as that'd be a bit of a stretch even by CG standards. Reviving Lelouch and giving C.C. what she wanted was a Two Birds One Stone sort of deal, which is why it probably worked. Giving Suzaku an out too would essentially undo everything from the ZR.

Attached: 51a3ecf1c2fd4fe0e7aae4b5838aff5d--cape-code-code-geass.jpg (474x749, 69K)

>More please
more of wall of text or pics?

Attached: Dz62fXoVAAAZNmQ.jpg large.jfif.jpg (1000x1466, 218K)

You can read full summary here if you want.
codetrainwreck.tumblr.com/post/182703027472/lelouch-of-the-resurrection-summary

Uhhhh that sounds like a clusterfuck

>tfw no comfy R4, SOL season with LL and CC adventures around the world, inverstigating and then trying to stop the aliens invasion coming in R5 where 90% of humans die.
feels bad man

Attached: DziV1zYUUAETDVt.jpg large.jfif.jpg (654x502, 60K)

Meh, it's still summary from tumblrina who doesn't seem to know japanese super fluently if she needs to support herself with twitter. We just have to wait for camrip.

Zero Requiem, as in Lelouch and Suzaku's promise, is already in tatters as of this movie. Lelouch just turning away is way more of a stretch.

>as in Lelouch and Suzaku's promise
They promised to punish each other and they did.

>Lelouch just turning away is way more of a stretch.
For the world he is still known as demon emperor though.

Look at it this way: Now that they're immortal, they can have SOL cameos in future seasons set years afterward when mankind is advancing into space and shit, if not showing up as outright mentor characters to the new protagonists.

Attached: DTaCgmzVAAAkOkX.jpg (800x1129, 86K)

>mentor characters to the new protagonists.
fucking this

Poor Lelouch, having to travel the world with his waifu forever. And not even bothering to hide his face.

Now that I think about it, is it even possible for immortals like Lelouch and C.C. to have children? Cause god imagine the feels if they ever did between the idea of Lelouch and C.C. being parents to the fact that they'll eventually have to outlive their children.

So, where is CCreayus new masterpiece?

No one cares your eleven boyfriend was cucked again.

well obviously, they would meet and mentor people during the SOL part (R4) and then they would all fight against the aliens during R5.
R6 is 100y later somewhere in a space colony because earth is too fucked up.

Attached: Dz60ADEU8AIW4CX.jpg (806x1199, 119K)

Sad but I wouldn't mind seeing this.

SOL show coming soon bros I can feel it

Imagine the cost of having a child as immortals is to give your immortality to the child? So the child will inherit Code, while the two parents lose it and eventually die.

Attached: 1550355598603.jpg (1366x768, 254K)

> is it even possible for immortals like Lelouch and C.C. to have children?
logically no.
the code makes your body stay the same whatever you do (like eating a shiton of pizza) so nothing can grow inside of her.

> to give your immortality to the child? So the child will inherit Code,
and so the baby is born with the code and stays a baby forever?
harsh

Attached: DCIQ0bYVoAA-Sjw.jpg (1000x750, 173K)

also, wasn't it said that Lelouch's Code is incomplete; if there was a child, wouldn't it of been something like perhaps of Lelouch and Kallen back in Zilkastein, cause does it say how long it was from when they had rescued Nunnally and before C.C. decided to leave with Lelouch following her?

I noticed. Caring would imply you actually paid attention to the story.

>Caring would imply you actually paid attention to the story.
Nice seething. Lelouch wanted to die but he's revived and he doesn't mind. Not my problem you can't deal with it.

oh cool so the movie is out now
anyone got a link?

Did she really love him or only fall in love with his conquest autism?

Also, perhaps it could be use as either as a tagline or of an episode title like, "The Day a Child of a/the Demon Awakens"

There's no camrip yet.

She knew Charles when he was conquering the world and she basically found him disgusting. Definitely loves Lelouch for other reasons.

shiiiet, whelp something to look forwards to then i guess

Of course. 99% of the comments here are based on SO I HEARD THIS HAPPENS

>codetrainwreck.tumblr.com/post/182703027472/lelouch-of-the-resurrection-summary

This is a good summary but it's not "full" in any way, shape or form.

The person who contributed the most info to it doesn't speak great Japanese, so a lot of the details in talking scenes are just glossed over or missing.

The lore stuff is the least detailed in the impressions and summaries, in part because that's also pretty hard to understand in Japanese since it's not common language.

It's over ten times what each Akito OVA made and this cost ten times as much to make. Also, the physical disc release will have some good numbers too, based on that theatrical audience level.

If you ask me, or the main person who watched the movie 3x to write this, it's basically an Indiana Jones film.
Not that confusing when you really look at the big picture. The details are going to read like a lot, all spread out, but that's obvious with something like this anime.

Code Geass is not that complicated when you aren't writing down the events one by one.

I don't agree with that. Both of them did what they promised and keeping the status quo, at least for a while longer, is fair. Can't blame Lelouch for being revived.

Anime characters aren't good at memorizing faces. All we see is this guy and gal in a forest, not traveling the world without reason, and doing magical eye stuff again. So they have a mission, not just traveling.

*And this DIDN'T cost ten times as much to make.

So basically all the complaints are retarded at this moment without watching the camrip because tumblrinas didn't understand the movie?

This?
exhentai.org/g/1364796/3139350cbb/

Attached: 1551305542761.jpg (800x937, 95K)

Hey, what are the odds we'll get a CD rip of the orchestral renditions of our favorite pieces? I'm hype for it.

Attached: Dz_zMZ1VsAAQc7J.jpg (835x1200, 201K)

do you guys think this whole AU shit can open up another path for a new Code geass VN like lost colors where you play Lelouch and pick any girl you want? i want to see Lulu x Kaguya for shits and gigles

Attached: Addam_Portrait.png (400x400, 259K)

Yeah, like I said, it's pretty good for an "old" anime.
Just to compare it with something more recent the SAO movie (2017) made 17M in Japan alone.
I would like to know what Resurrection would have made back in 2010 for example.

Attached: Dn2avz9UcAEWAcb.jpg (800x1131, 159K)

I'm kind of hoping of the court ladies idea Kaguya had brought out.

Is this from ccreayus? Not finding it on her twitter.

I don't think it's likely, but it might given enough time. I'd love to get a hold of it too.

You must not be looking in the right place, then.
twitter.com/ccreayus/status/1100726985041489920

I thought it was recent and didn't scroll far enough. Thanks user.

>fanfiction
You must be retarded

>An official movie is fanficiton because I don't like it
You must be a faggot

Camrips when brothers

When someone from Australia records it on the 17th.

Does Creayus insert as CC or Lelouch?

Attached: IMG_20190302_201948.jpg (1000x707, 61K)

It's funny how you can tell the same 10-15 anons are always in these CG threads. I appreciate you, bros.

Attached: 36.jpg (729x490, 43K)

haha... imagine being in the same threads and living in the same place as you were 10+ years ago.. that would be pathetic

Attached: 2008-12-14-130362.jpg (700x557, 136K)

Yes.

RUUUUUUUUURUUUUUUUUUSHUUUU

Attached: 1449009745121.png (1280x720, 548K)

Thank you anons who have kept the torch lit for all these years. Been an honor waiting with you

Attached: 4deed6b60aa362e6b34c0859ee540059.jpg (700x990, 107K)

SUUUUUZAKK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

SUUUZAAAAAKKK

Attached: F20E6BA3-69A1-41C7-9086-39E04332F919.jpg (300x168, 6K)

SUUUUUUUUZAKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1463551425855.png (1280x720, 432K)

Hivemind.

>pizza hut

Yeah, that'd be pretty pathetic haha.
No need to thank me, definitely wasn't one of them. No sir. Likewise user. Here's to waiting for more.

Attached: 21.png (580x812, 658K)

We'll get a sequel with Lelouch. The success of the movie should convince the investors/commitee that Lelouch sells.

Well Taniguchi already said in a recent interview that the movie was made so that if they ever did make a sequel, it'd be easier to transition in to. I have no doubt that we'll get more in the future. It's a question of when, not if.

Im a Shirleyfag and Im not mad, Ive always known that if Lulu had to end with someone it would be CC and thats okay since she is better than Kallen. Im just disappointed they changed her fate and did nothing with it

I'm telling you, not just any sequel, but one with LL as the protag.

Post more immortal couple fanarts.

Attached: DzsQN6IVsAE40ec.jpg (512x2048, 219K)

Attached: D0lDOXVVAAYiytn.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

Translation? I'm guessing this is during the one year where Lelouch was a vegetable.

Attached: D0GPXO5VsAA-V0z.jpg (1476x2048, 433K)

Attached: DC2jD3rVwAAHoCY.jpg large.jfif.jpg (1200x1600, 304K)

>you'll never live out the rest of your immortal days with someone who loves you just as much as you love them

Attached: 1551145350415.jpg (1915x1080, 1.66M)

I love this pic for some reason

Attached: DzsfBw9VsAQNUsV.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

Nice
Hnnnng

I'm at soup

>...Lelouch... what's wrong? Yesterday you could sleep by yourself didn't you
>waa sto-
>...okay okay... come here, it's cold right, come closer

I 8 soop

tfw we will never get a new ep of codement

Attached: 1542244006111.gif (140x183, 48K)

What do you mean YOU'RE AT SOUP?!
This is so pure, bros ;~;

What are some "strategic" shows like CG?

Keep wanting to watch this for the chess like stratagem, but don't for the drama.

>tfw no good fanfiction to keep you entertained while waiting for the movie.
The guy doing "His Britannia" is such a lazy faggot holy shit.

Attached: pHuXJG1.png (550x783, 830K)

The complaints from western fanbase who haven't even watched the damn movie have been pretty fucking retarded. Fujos are especially disgusting. Because they bought CG stuffs so the writers are obligated to make it cater to them? Are we a fucking kpop idol fanbase.

i want cc to ride my face

Attached: 1f80065a6f477aff79aa1eb9c4628128.png (1300x1820, 2.01M)

Attached: Dz8a471VYAEYoi1.jpg (768x768, 88K)

Attached: 1549791110514.png (800x1132, 1.15M)

hey lads. way out of the loop.
should I just the watch the three new (AU?) compilation movies and then just wait for bumfuck rips of the new movie to come out? Is there anything i'd be missing?

Attached: thinkn2.jpg (750x586, 42K)

it's only worth it if you plan to rewatch the series again

I mean you could just watch the new compilation movies and then this most recent movie for the relevant part of canon, but if you're completely new to the series, I recommend watching the original TV series first. You can skip Akito, though, since it's pretty much trash and there's only one plot point toward the end that's relevant to the rest of the franchise.

Attached: DWsUT4JVMAAbWxa.jpg (700x574, 75K)

>>CC's real name is Cera
>her cute crying face when Lelouch basically proposes to her and become LL
and confirmed by director and creator as well.

>caring about literal fanfic
Yea Forums how low has it fallen

Attached: DmUBNUrUYAAFslX.jpg (800x1086, 134K)

Attached: 1550272180240.jpg (800x800, 555K)

that scene of her crying in the end better be as good as everyone makes it out to be

What about "Rise of the Unholy Trinity"? It's looking not bad so far (only 35 chapters in).
But well, yes, CG fanfiction is pretty dead. Even the best author can't write more than 80 thousands of words and remain interested.

yeah, given the concept in the oringal anime series when she dies, she says she will love Lelouch no matter how many times she is reborn; seeing how an AU version lived but no longer see him, I feel conflicted emotions with the director on this.

Attached: 7JdHJpL.jpg (800x1131, 303K)

>started rewatching the series on DVD
holy shit I love johnny yong bosch

I have been listening to Revive nonstop for eleven hours. Help. It's too good.

Attached: 73140393_p0.jpg (2362x2362, 2.97M)

I love both of lelouch's voice actors.

Attached: I2f7bYx.jpg (480x680, 320K)

>is it a keepsake?
>yeah, very.

cc's real name is cutie creayus

I wanted to be excited with Yea Forums but i had it in my head a new series was coming out, didn't even know it was a movie. I want to wait till i can watch it in better quality but then ill miss out on the hype.

>not canon
No one cares about your fanfiction wank fest CCuck

Are the recap movies subbed?

People don't care about ships as much as Yea Forums leads you to believe.

The hype died when it turned out to be AU movies and not a full blown sequel

yes

>lel
>ouch
Is he a meme or something?

really funny newfag :^)

Underage detected

RAW Movie when?

Attached: 02.png (600x850, 657K)

I like CC but I don’t get how she can be centuries old yet still hasn’t learned to cut her own bangs properly. They make her look like a cro-magnon in profile

Blu-ray when?

>cee cee

Attached: Josh - Megan transparent cropped.png (696x574, 239K)

The Zero Requiem was pants-on-head retarded, but so is continuing it past that. I'm glad that Re;surrection shows the direct negative consequences of the Zero Requiem's shortsightedness, though.

Why are Japanese so bad at sneaking a camera into movie theaters?

>Charles and Marianne's souls still exist

Attached: Kornheiser - Really.jpg (133x234, 8K)

You don't really have the right to call shitposters newfags when your favorite series turned into a big joke

If I understand correctly, they find it wrong to leak anything, unlike westerners.

ah yeah that would have conveyed it well.

Defending this without having having seen it is just as retarded.

To be fair they could have simply been booted out of that thought elevator and had their individuality stripped from them and forced to join the collective unconscious. If they retained some individuality/privelages, or if they instead emerged at another thought elevator it's conceivable that they're still alive, though not with bodies and the whole thing is still an asspull. We're dangerously close to Jeremiah's geass-tech being used to put Marianne's soul into a nightmare.

I don't remember her blushing in that scene

Attached: u2wayjwaC.jpg (1500x2154, 1.17M)

God damn now that I see Suzaku again, the hate that I feel for him is emerging

and I don't remember Lelouch being this fat but here we are.

Attached: Code Geass 11 Battle for Narita.mkv_snapshot_20.32_[2019.03.03_13.26.08].jpg (1920x1077, 739K)

Why hate best boy?

>Suzaku
>best boy
Pick one and only one.

>Why hate best boy?
I don't hate best boy Lelouch though.

wheres that one nigger who said he will bring in a camera to the cinema and record the movie?

if he did that in japan... he's either in prison or in the street trying to make money to pay the rest of the massive fine he got.

Attached: 71e2c67e15b5e9fcf7a295049e68deaf.jpg (564x763, 110K)

Is there seriously not a single user, that has some balls, living in Japan right now?

Weren't there supposed to be screenings in South Korea? What about China? If anyone would do camrip in Asia, it's surely Chinese.

Kallenfags on absolute suicide watch m-muh harem! Kek

They are on bargaining stage. lol

Attached: five-stages-of-grief.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

so when is the blu-ray release again of the resurrection?

I thought it was pretty much canon already anyways.
Besides, isn't Lelouch dead anyways?

Kallen was never likely to actually win, due to how she was bound to Zero rather than Lelouch. Shirley was the favorite, simply because she's the 'generic' choice, and in any other anime he would have settled down with her. Best girl winning is also something that very rarely happens, so we really got lucky this time.

You seem to have missed a lot, user.
He's alive CANONICALLY after being resurrected.

I know
>Why live

>new works
No one cares.

>I don't care
fixed

Let's say June or July.
In May in US theater so maybe we'll get a CAM.

Attached: 2f814ceede95fdb3a2dd6804f3e81d7e.jpg (564x423, 37K)

Well, I really like the new ED so I'm going to watch it, and I'm sure it'll be a fun romp even if it's stupidfun. But I am disappointed at wasted potential from two major things from the trailer:

1. No time has passed. Almost no sequels ever seem to do this and it's really disappointing, sure Lelouch could be young due to the Code but it'd be a lot more interesting if at least 20-30 years had passed and people had aged and the world had changed and he had to deal with it.

2. He still has Geass + now Code too. This is also super boring and feels like typical franchise crap, "oh of course it must retread what was popular before!" Him having immortality and his genius intellect alone and having to make use of Geass, if at all, through giving it to others (and having to deal with that he really didn't want to do that) would also make it much more interesting. Though perhaps realistically that'd take really really good writing to pull off too and they just don't have the skill for that.

Seeing more of BEST KNIGHT will make it all worth it anyway, but still feels like it won't be as good as it could be. And even for him seeing him as crusty tough badass old man still loyal and still crazy good in a knightmare would be great.

Attached: jeremiah.jpg (850x916, 102K)

>He's alive CANONICALLY after being resurrected.
Only in this timeline though. Looks like Shirley is alive also so it's definitely the movie universe, not the original series universe. For people who think he's dead for good in the original series this doesn't change anything though holy shit have those arguments been hashed over a trillion times at this point.

seething

Yeah, but I wonder what would of happened if Kaguya had made more appearances in the movie, as well as went to the kingdom as well as seeing Lelouch alive.

Since his resurrection happened in the movieverse, it could easily have happened in almost the same way in the TVverse.

>it could easily have happened in almost the same way in the TVverse.
It could also easily have not, Shirley dying in particular was a big second mind break for him in the series that made him really hate the geass power and could have left him being really determined to ensure his death.

I mean shit user, I don't think I'm really disagreeing with you that TVverse could go either way. Always could have. All I'm saying is that it remains ambiguous and this won't change that for the diehards since it's AU. All the people insane enough to have carried that torch will continue to do so based on that alone. Everyone just should have accepted and enjoyed the ambiguity but of course most people hate that.

>Shirley dying in particular was a big second mind break for him in the series that made him really hate the geass power and could have left him being really determined to ensure his death.
Not him but literally the same happens in recaps. Lelouch is still massacring geass order, he's still becoming an emperor and he's still making the Zero Requiem.

Why wait that long?

Somebody be bro and rip. Plox.

Attached: 76E82155-C541-48BD-8E13-6DA93F946482.png (1125x2436, 3.69M)

1. I think they still want to leave a long time skip as one possible option for a sequel to the movie, whenever that happens, but didn't want to completely exhaust that idea right away, when it's only a two hour film. Not everyone might have wanted to see the characters in a totally different light yet.

2. I think they're doing that, in part, to justify Lelouch not being the protagonist in future works. He still has the option of showing up, of course, but as a mentor or shadowy figure. He is such a powerful character whose individual development has already been completed...so it's best to keep him aside rather than as the focus point. Basically, they promoted him to a new role.

ORANGE does get to use a new mecha, from what people say. Probably not a long scene, but it's there.

To be fair, I think in the TV series Shirley's role was more symbolic and emotional. Realistically, he already had enough motivation to do all those things (we do see less of the massacre of the Geass cult so you could argue it was less ruthless though in the movie).

But her survival still doesn't affect Zero Requiem's existence and his resurrection.

She helped transport his body, apparently.

That's a minor detail that anyone could have done. In fact, Shirley doing it makes very little sense.

That's for the recap trilogy, which is already out. I'm referring to Resurrection.

Shirley's presence is just a reminder that this is not happening in the canon timeline. I don't think you need to look further than that.

But it was said that she was casually dating Lelouch in the movie canon; so aspects like for Cupid Day in R2 wouldn't had happened or of her questioning Kallen if she was dating Lelouch back in the first season.

>But it was said that she was casually dating Lelouch in the movie canon; so aspects like for Cupid Day in R2 wouldn't had happened or of her questioning Kallen if she was dating Lelouch back in the first season.
What has that got to do with Lelouch erasing Charles&Marianne and Zero Requiem happening exactly like in the tv series?

>this is not happening in the canon timeline.
both timelines are canon though

One is the original, the other is an AU. Call them what you want.

who the fuck is shuto

>One is the original, the other is an AU.
So? Both are from the same studio and from the same creators. Can't be more canon than that.

say, back for the Miracle anniversary PD it talked about 10 years into the future, and Kallen talking about to go to world wide hot spring trip alongside her mother; perhaps they could have that idea after some years after Re;Surrection with Kallen encountering with Lelouch and C.C. during the trips.

Then let's rephrase this for you: Shirley's presence is just a reminder that this is not happening in the original timeline.

Also, it seems in Suzaku's future that Cecile Croomy would of been with him; was that from the other picture drama in R2 about C.C. asking if she was in love with him. Although from the way the movie has it she doesn't have feelings for him anymore?

>inb4 they kill her off again

why hasn't Creayus been spamming new art nonstop is what i really want to know

I think it's fair to assume she's dead at this point.

Probably too busy masturbating to Resurrection's ending.

she posting shit everywhere, it's hard to keep up.

Attached: 69978230_p33_master1200.jpg (700x990, 404K)

Attached: 69978197_p27_master1200.jpg (700x988, 448K)

I'm busy bro

Attached: 66637548_p32_master1200.jpg (675x1200, 463K)

Wait is that you

sure why not. What's going on bro?

Attached: 66637504_p10_master1200.jpg (600x852, 310K)

I'm doing good brother. Keep up the work.

Attached: sopranos look.jpg (960x540, 21K)

this thread is still up? nice

Attached: 58138323_p37_master1200.jpg (633x699, 284K)

thx bro

Attached: 64124523_p8_master1200.jpg (600x920, 388K)

That user isn't ccreayus, you silly goose.

how dare you

Attached: 64124523_p18_master1200.jpg (600x905, 378K)

sniff this

Attached: 64124523_p20_master1200.jpg (600x920, 266K)

Remember when people thought this would be a new season and not some lame "retelling" movie?

I was one of those people

This. Literally who the fuck is OP talking about?

It's time.

Attached: 1280.jpg (625x500, 103K)

don't complain when they make a new season with a new MC and it's complete shit

Attached: 64124523_p25_master1200.jpg (650x997, 431K)

nah it's not

Attached: 64124523_p1_master1200.jpg (650x997, 469K)

I think it is.

Attached: 311.jpg (1240x1920, 409K)

Eh, she likes the guy and wanted to help him.

naaah

Attached: 64124523_p3_master1200.jpg (939x650, 335K)

They will make a new something later, it may be a season or whatever.

Homolust won the original timeline, feel good.
Have some official merchandise.

Attached: 1549767612626.jpg (800x533, 255K)

Plot twist, they practice on each other in order to get good enough for Lelouch.

Attached: 07.jpg (1452x2250, 1.62M)

Fuck yeah. Here's my favorite CLAMP work.

Attached: 33789.jpg (1485x2209, 620K)

I don't mind CC and Lulu together, they cute but I prefer him dead as he should be. Anime had the perfect ending. The movies are shit.

suzaku would never

Attached: 66637504_p3_master1200.jpg (600x852, 529K)

so many faggots itt

Attached: 61973888_p53_master1200.jpg (600x919, 351K)

It's probably just one guy.

Attached: lelouch retarded.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I'm not the one who's faggot posting, I never do, but even I have to admit that if it weren't for C.C. the next best option for Lelouch is Suzaku.

Attached: 0066b61b1931a5771bb23298b7d9b2e7--cute-couples-code-geass.jpg (236x275, 17K)

C.C tops, of course.

Lelouch probably watches in secret. Until he joins.

Attached: 1528572222750.jpg (736x588, 94K)

Based

Attached: 5f5b1078128595ecf47c6e975364d01b.jpg (474x474, 55K)

yiiiiiiiiiikes

Attached: 61973888_p4_master1200.jpg (600x834, 249K)

Lelouch is a gigantic faggot

a fabulous but not gay faggot

Attached: 61973888_p38_master1200.jpg (600x920, 410K)

I said if it weren't for C.C., which isn't the case. They're 100% safe and canon.
Lelouch fucks a 10/10 daily.

Attached: 3230259911_1_12_wlT6yYOH.jpg (600x331, 57K)

Sex between these 3 is a glorious thing and they totally enjoyed themselves before Zero Requiem. Lelouch definitely has to take breaks, though, while C.C and Suzaku take hours to tire.

Attached: 1520203263619.jpg (1009x732, 267K)

I'm gonna be honest, I'm just hoping the new film has some great Suzaku/Lulu scenes, those were always objectively the best moments, even compelling me to watch the shitty Akito films for this one scene.

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>I said if it weren't for C.C.
don't say stuff like that, you are only encouraging the fags like

Attached: 56441685_p30_master1200.jpg (600x786, 286K)

big yiiiikes for me

Attached: 59863564_p20_master1200.jpg (600x823, 467K)

What's your problem user?

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x1669, 409K)

C.C.'s new pilot leotard outfit is all kinds of good.
I only question who in universe thought that was a an appropriate battle garment

I'm not gay like you, that's the problem.

Attached: 56441685_p39_master1200.jpg (600x840, 469K)

Stop being insecure, us LLxCChads already won. Let them have their fun, it's not harming anything or anyone.

Attached: ebbdrwl1ae221.jpg (974x800, 125K)

even if it's retarded, it's lore friendly with what Viletta (and others) was wearing in the first episode.

Attached: DaI2YMaU0AEusUt.jpg large.jfif.jpg (837x759, 97K)

But I'm not gay user!

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x1900, 487K)

>Let them have their fun,
and that's how communists took over the US. Don't give one inch.
see

Attached: 58138323_p7_master1200.jpg (550x770, 307K)

Assuming you're not just baiting, there's that scene where Suzaku can't believe Lelouch is alive and touches his cheek in a very gay way. But since this is C.C: the movie, Lelouch doesn't mention he didn't come back on purpose, so Suzaku kicks his butt until C.C comes to save him.

Have a Suzaku in a skirt.

Attached: 1527105756819.jpg (480x272, 37K)

10y reminder that CG had no (real) beach episode.

Attached: 56441685_p53_master1200.jpg (600x900, 276K)

absolutely not bait
thank you for this information. I'm anticipating this film now.

Suzaku also tells Lelouch that the world without him is lonely and that he's glad he's back. But movie Lelouch is missing his brain so he just fucks off. Take the movie for what it is and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1530044015805.jpg (1268x1000, 430K)

>he didn't turn into a traveling merchant ripping people off

>2019
>not being gay
user what are you doing

I don't care about CG anymore but I've always loved Lelouch and C.C.
Glad to see they are endgame

Legit the best dynamic between love interests I've seen in a story, anime or otherwise.

Attached: yepfthbebn721.jpg (450x638, 51K)

and I've seen at least 10 anime so I know what I'm talking about.

happiness induced coma, rip creayus

Eh, I think you're simplifying things too much. Even with more time, Lelouch would just say out loud what I think people can already figure out if they read the context properly.

I'm not about to start powerlevel posting, but I've seen a fair share. Instead of being a wiseguy though, how about you recommend something?

There's been a lot, lot of talk about Lelouch's attitude in this movie, and not just among westerners. C.C's too, in a lesser capacity. I'm starting to understand what the staff meant when they said characters' feelings and motivations were different in the movie. Because they are.

>and feels like typical franchise crap
Zero being ALIVE is typical franchise crap, count your blessings

C.C was always in it for herself, she never expressed particular feeling toward the world. It's only because Lelouch was there that she changed at the end (refused Charles etc..)
Lelouch was also done with the world when the BK betrayed him... after that he just wanted to burn everything, gtfo and let the others take care of the world.

So ater being resurrected and together, I really don't see why they would want to stay with the others and deal with all the political bs... both of them leaving together as nobodies is the best ending possible.... until they get bored and start doing something else of course.

Attached: 61973888_p5_master1200.jpg (600x919, 381K)

I can see why you'd enjoy the movie. Let's just say I disagree with your interpretation of the characters and leave it at that.

It's silly to debate whether characters are OOC when all we have to go off of is Japanese tweets and an incomplete summary by a non-native tumblrite. At least wait for a camrip, if not subs.

While that might be true, people haven't been 100% in agreement about the characters even when we're just discussing the TV show. So obviously we will not be 100% in agreement about this movie, which by necessity needs to be brief in its scenes and lines.

Attached: Dajj-BRVAAIlRCc.jpg (800x1131, 162K)

I disagree with that user about Lelouch in particular, but I also think it's possible to arrive at the status that is apparently shown in the film. And yes, we haven't seen the movie.

Nice suit!

I'm gonna be honest with you user, I hate fanart like this. She'd never act like that. That my as well not even be C.C., but someone who happens to look like her.

you can disagree all you want but, the "let's stay together" makes no sense at all.
Even if Lelouch actually wanted to stay (which I'm sure he does a bit), Lelouch would ALWAYS decide to leave and hide in this situation.
There's no way he would stay around his sister because if someone saw the dead "demon emperor" around her, they both would be killed or arrested at least.

>I disagree with that user about Lelouch
Yeah I was a bit too strong but it's still what Lelouch went through right after the betrayal. He literally said it himself.. And after everything that happened during the ZR and all the bad things he had to do, I understand why he would want to take a "vacation" with C.C.
I'm not saying he doesn't want to see his sister or Suzaku ever again or anything like that.

Attached: 7d0f9be263343a5a6ed44c624fa0a6ae.jpg (500x694, 50K)

ccreayus likes drawing them in a happy relationship doing couple things.

Attached: b3cc36913fc240bfb822bf14fada8bd1.jpg (650x923, 92K)

What I really wonder about is where the characters find these new outfits in the middle of a crisis. Not that I'm complaining.

Attached: 73358011_p0.jpg (750x1050, 458K)

that pic..
big big big yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes from me.

Attached: 50534308_p2_master1200.jpg (700x1012, 533K)

What does that even mean, Satan?

Attached: 73341592_p0.jpg (1061x1500, 890K)

you are making C.C cry with your disgusting pics. STOP.

Attached: 50534308_p22_master1200.jpg (600x850, 359K)

>you can disagree all you want but
I'll do just that. You keep your interpretation and I'll keep mine, thanks.

Okay. I'm sorry, C.C..

Attached: 58360959_p0.jpg (1108x763, 57K)

>You keep your interpretation
well, considering it's also the creator (and most people) interpretation, it's safe to assume you're autistic or something and that's why you can't understand basic human psychology.
But you know what, it's perfectly fine!.

better

Attached: 56441685_p67_master1200.jpg (600x840, 372K)

Ah shit, you sounded like a decent person in your first posts. Sorry I misjudged you. Enjoy your shipper reading.

Rude! Also, how do you keep getting trips? What is this sorcery?

Attached: 41165747_p64 - ギアスログ.jpg (450x745, 186K)

totally not the most famous dead person in the world here

trips of truth obviously.

Attached: 73140752_p0_master1200.jpg (789x1200, 258K)

Cravats are cool

I said I was fine with your retarded and autistic point of view so I would say I'm pretty decent...

> Enjoy your shipper reading.
My point (Lelouch leaving) still stands with or without C.C in the picture.
And your entire point is that Lelouch should stay with Suzaku and Nunnally even if it's super dangerous because... what exactly?

You clearly haven't seen anything from the nasuverse

WE'RE PARTY ROCK

Attached: CC lum.jpg (500x707, 175K)

>retarded
>autistic
>decent
You do seem to have quite the grasp on analysis as a whole.

I see, sarcasm, like basic human psychology is really not your thing...
I was just joking about the autism thing, but I'm not so sure anymore. Are you on the spectrum for real? or did you just forgot this is not reddit?

I know, right? It's too bad Beau Brummell ruined men's fashion forever, or we might still be using them today.

Attached: 42775301_p57 - ギアスログ②.jpg (600x800, 613K)

how ironic

no u

Attached: 1549921191662.png (600x670, 592K)

I'm surprised this thread is still here CCbros

Attached: 1551309367167.jpg (1536x2048, 578K)

There's always a dozen or so of us that bump the Geass threads.

Attached: wp3016851.jpg (1280x800, 125K)

the flame must stay lit

Attached: 377c06cae71a3365a3315c5ac8e37fba.jpg (1145x883, 294K)

For them.

Attached: 24.jpg (950x672, 439K)

I wonder what their lives will be like while they're part of a refugee caravan.

Attached: 73213724_p0.jpg (885x1254, 949K)

I'd say they're likely to bump into Akito and Leila now

That'd be awkward, considering the history between C.C. and Leila.

Is there finally a site or mega upload to this yet?

On the other hand, now that Lelouch can no longer kill CC, Leila might be able to carry that torch. Not that that will ever happen.

How would they even make money as travelers, always wondered about that

Why would they want to die now that they're happy? That sounds like something they'd do centuries from now when they get bored, in which case Leila would be dead.

>green pubes

It won't happen because C.C. doesn't want to die anymore. Besides, Lelouch could still do it, even if he never will. He still has his Geass, after all, according to this movie.

Attached: Dxbo2OQUYAA_Swh.jpg (800x1131, 126K)

really fucking stupid, for me the entire thing ended with R2 no bullshit movie is gonna change that.

Whatever you say, Satan.

Attached: DQQTfujVQAAJmZc.png (650x919, 1.14M)

Yes exactly. But if lulu dies perhaps that will happen.

Even so, spinoff characters shouldn't make an appearance.

I wish I had known about that beforehand so I could have bid on it. Now the uncensored version will never know the light of day.

Attached: otp.jpg (662x1000, 243K)

LELOUCH AND C.C. ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW!

they are probably boning in a haystack in some abandoned shed right now

RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!

Attached: 66637548_p21_master1200.jpg (923x789, 146K)

Is this creayus next doujin?

Hooooold up, I was a massive CG fan when it came out, grew out of that phase thanks to Akito (only saw the 1st movie, got really bored and never saw the rest), got interested in Resurrection only to find out it was a non-canon movie, found out in this thread it was in an 'alternate' universe...

Am I missing something else? I've slowly grown outside the CG lore in the last years

They released a trilogy of movies that are basically somewhere between the lines of recap movies and retellings. Basically like the Zeta Gundam: A New Translation movies.

Resurrection follows the movies rather than following up on the TV series because the TV series ended the way they wanted.

There's a couple changes in the movies iirc. Ougi doesn't go nuts, Shirley lives and Mao's not a thing.

it's not necessarily "non-canon"
as in it's just been confirmed recently they are going with the multiverse canon now so this is more like a second timeline with many "possible" future CG projects to come.

I still think reviving him is horse shit and don't care about any post-R2 crap.

>TV series ended the way they wanted.

SO basically a new timeline/set of events

If it's the original team I'm somewhat interesting. R2 is hard to surpass.

Should I watch those movies? Or I'm fine with having seen the original series?

Also, I don't really remember Ougi going nuts, didn't he marry that britannian lady (Shigusa?) and was expecting a child?
Even Orange guy was 'farming'?
I totally understand the Shirley thing tho'

oh wait, it's just alternative "what if" stuff?

Then whatever

Haven't been following this. Did the movie came out? Any rips/spoilers?

Attached: 423c5c786d6b630bd28682c8a6a1a632.png (1166x783, 866K)

Attached: 5227065_p0.jpg (850x811, 261K)

Attached: 1551316568240.png (600x919, 493K)

fanfiction garbage

this series' character designs are so ugly

yeah, but still can't get over of that in the new timeline that Kallen is now over her feelings for Lelouch, as well as left of what Shirley will do, as well as it seems in original tv series; from the picture dramas it has it that Cecile Croomy was in love of with Suzaku but now seems to change it to Llolyd now? Also, with the short time they had Rivalz following Milly, I thought for sure they would of had it that he would of been with that pink hair Miya girl from R2 who was also shown in the wedding picture for Ohgi and Villetta.

I mean i'm pretty sure Nunally and Suzaku will be a thing in the future, just not now. also that Lloyd and Cecile thing is very weird in the movie but the implication isn't anything romantic yet it just shows Lloyd actually very worried about a wounded Cecile

not to mention the short time they had Kaguya in the film, given how much a role she had in R2, as well as that sound drama which depicted of how she met Lelouch as the Demon of the forest, I thought she would of gotten an larger role based form the original PV for the movie from 2016.

>p0osting the shoooped version
Pathetic.

Attached: 1551549265976.png (2160x1920, 3.19M)

>Age is probably above 21
>Caring about shipping and bragging about his/her ship "winning"
Are you going through a phase of arrested development or something?

Attached: tumblr_oqbk06I3YG1tj6qzbo1_1280.jpg (650x997, 78K)

>Should I watch those movies? Or I'm fine with having seen the original series?
You can watch Resurrection Timeline if you want, but it doesn't really change much aside from a few aesthetic changes like for example Anya being the one to nuke the Zero Ambush at Shikine Island with her Mordred's Hadron Cannon instead of the Gawain.

You also need to understand what it means to be non-canon. Non-canon implies that a set of events never took place/aren't considered official to a specific timeline. Like for example, if Sunrise decides to create a new story based on the Resurrection timeline then the TV series timeline would be considered non-canon to it. Multiverse is now a thing in Code Geass basically.

Canon doesn't matter to the Japanese.

See all the other properties with multiple universes

Kallen gets over her feelings during his movie, in case you didn't pay attention.

Attached: 1546374967975.jpg (800x1117, 547K)

yeah, but when exactly though? When his mind returns or just before Lelouch joins with C.C. in the end?

I want to rest my head on her pizza butt

what i actually got from this movie au is that it only confirmed that cc x lelouche was never a thing in the original lmao.

CLAMP

even so, if they were to meet up again in a few years in an event related to the Geass Order and would of needed more time of it to be dealt with over time would she fall in love with him again?

while I'm glad they had this pair in the AU, I hope that perhaps in a next work of another AU they could have Lelouch's character to be more openly involved of the love interests he had

Attached: tumblr_p8jha8NQi31sz3fzqo1_1280.jpg (1271x1800, 295K)

Kaguya spinoff next

wouldn't that involve the concept of court ladies from her?

>josei manga-tier plot
FUND IT

Spoilers : We don't care about future works, they failed everything Geass related with the rexception of the original anime. A win would have been Re; as a next installement but it's an AU. An AU meant to "make the fans happy" and "make CC happy" where they had to "erase Shirley so that CC could be the leading girl" and cut most of Lelouch and Kallen moments. It's not a win if there is no match my friend. I know you are angry they assumed it was a clear AU and it was basically fanfiction, but that's the only way CC could be with Lelouch, so enjoy.

Attached: 1d0f9920d4d145d2d7aad5c75aef6cc7.jpg (480x606, 269K)

You said it all, he is lying about the truth.

We weren't watching the same show I get it now, it's not a guilty crown thread, it's about geass.

At this point they could have just confirmed cart driver theory, CC ending and keep it canon but not, they had to stole bucks of money from CCucks before giving them an AU canon with CC being a lovesick mob and Lelouch being OOC. They really made a fool out of everyone.

Gino and Kallen can finally get together

Attached: noice.jpg (338x436, 36K)

God, that ass.

i just wanna know why the hell they erased shirley's death which completely robs the story of some of the best season 2 shit, just to have her be irrelevant for this new shit anyways?

>cut Shirley's importance
>cut Kallen's importance
Don't stop there user, they pretty much cut every other important relationship to Lelouch and even Nunnally and Suzaku are among them. There's a reason everyone is very sceptical about Lelouch's attitude in this movie.

Green Pubes for lulu!

Thunderchad hit the jackpot.

Attached: CODE.GEASS .Hangyaku.no.Lelouch.full.375390.jpg (1280x905, 656K)

Attached: m.jpg (900x664, 248K)

Attached: ef80e07cc061de3326eab151757e70e0.jpg (564x493, 52K)

kallen has taste that's why she likes lelouch. gino doesn't deserve a goddess like her since he's a piece of trash.

Why is Gino trash?

Attached: FuukoBleach.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: g.jpg (850x837, 143K)

>ctrl+f "master1200"
>26 matches

Attached: 1524905970757.jpg (278x227, 46K)

Attached: _99cGyqklUI.jpg (938x750, 215K)

>t. butthurt kallenfag/shirleyfag
tl;dr next time, faggot

>Lelouch being OOC.
>even Nunnally and Suzaku are among them.
Nice of you to reveal yourself as complete retards.

I think i ran out of CC pics bros

Please keep crying, your tears amuse me

Attached: 1A5DC135-1EC1-49D2-BE5C-CA86D01B1D67.jpg (450x295, 27K)

Well, I can continue for you, I think. I have a lot.

Attached: Dxr7nkPVAAAeLDh.jpg (899x1200, 144K)

Why yes, I really should have said 'everyone but shipfags'. Nice catch.

>WAAH muh headcanon was debunked WAAH
Sure, whatever lets you sleep at night.

>non canon
LOL who cares

Case in point.

Keep crying.

I have many of the cute and canon couple

Attached: 5EAC1A08-9D90-4D34-ADBE-223FCA12068F.jpg (650x988, 119K)

Attached: C2s3b1fUUAA0C2t.jpg (889x1200, 217K)

Attached: 99890.jpg (600x672, 132K)

Attached: d1253a058664b93b2771d49a56a60815.jpg (1200x1600, 212K)

CC and especially Kallen have the neckbeards. CG has a large female fanbase and the ones who aren't fujos will self-insert as Shirley because she fits shoujo perspective best by being the normal everygirl in love with the handsome bad boy.

>mutt daughter of a japanese servant
>goddess

Attached: 1343447719508.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>What does that even mean, Satan?
What is that "Satan" meme? I'm a bit out of the loop.

Attached: 040030688168-1p.jpg (800x1132, 763K)

I don't think I ever hated Lelouch more than when he slapped her that episode.

>Does C.C. do anal? This is important.
Only anal, no vaginal.

CClet

>posting fanfic
how the mighty Yea Forums has fallen

Hey CCbros, maybe start a thread on /c/?

Attached: AF7T25jI58M.jpg (1536x2160, 369K)

>fanfic
Staymad kallenfag/shirleyfag

you know, even though they didn't include Mao in the recap, what is to say they won't have him in a new installment as a antagonist who may have joined with another splinter group of the Geass Order over the years and used his mind reading abilities on Kallen and Shirley and that though they told themselves they are over Lelouch, a part of them subconsciously still wishes to be with him knowing he is alive.

that would be an interesting concept, especially if Mao who had both Geass on his eyes had used this ploy to lure Lelouch and mostly C.C. and decided to extract her Code.

Attached: 4f910cf6aa875fabe14f9b0669a2f41d.jpg (1470x934, 91K)

Look at that get man, or in case you're a newfag, look at the post number, it ends in 666

On to the topic, Shirley is for the everyday people, nothing special, just the normal girl falling for the handsome dude. Kallen for the warriors, she fell for Zero and later kinda stopped loving the true him.
CC cared for both, Zero and Lulu. Hence why she is best girl. I'm a Kallen fag, liked her more, however I know when I'm beaten... she won to may disapproval, but what the hell, I still gotta watch the movie

He said logical, not based

>caring about gets
>calling anyone newfag

Wow, the fact that you didn't kill yourself yet is impressive.

Could you please share where you found that pic? Looks very good.

Learn to read, he asked what is the Satan meme... I explained, I don't care about gets. Deal with it

I see that you are a man of culture as well.

Kallen literally fucked up.