Out of these 4 shows, which do you think will go down as THE definitive anime of the 2010s?

Out of these 4 shows, which do you think will go down as THE definitive anime of the 2010s?

Attached: 82a6cf5b328b12f5a76e8e4e3f696d871467854732_full.jpg (1280x1920, 2.93M)

klk since it had nice tiddies

Yeah, but to be fair, KLK would go down as THE definitive anime of any timespan.

Attached: 1547089628594.png (359x516, 319K)

Violet Evergarden.

All 4 are trash

I thing all three are great. Maybe even four, if we count SAO in the abridged version.

Top two are pure shit.

My nigga, it's obviously Mob kun

SAO, for better or for worse.

Anything made by Bones is god tier

Probably MHA since is the most popular worldwide

Mob, season 2 unironically is one of the strongest contenders for anime of the decade and it's not even finished yet.

MHA, AoT, or HxH because the world loves shonen

Attack on Titan should be on there and One Punch Man is more popular than Mob.

Realistically, one punch man or SAO.

>capeshit
>anything of the decade

Attached: 1314215423353.jpg (763x657, 59K)

KLK > Mob >>>>>>>> shit > BnHA > more putrid shit > SAO

Attached: 1551198588354.gif (294x350, 1.46M)

boku no hero popularity and impact wise, mob psycho quality wise

none of the above

I feel like this was all based of your taste lol, Answer is MHA btw. It might get a lot of hate here but is the most popular of all these shows and of any new anime world wide

Sword Art Online has probably biggest impact on anime, but it's not any good and people really woke up to it. It will be remembered more as a phase than a classic.

Mob is great, but with each passing year it will become more and more of a hidden gem. For every 5 people who watched OPM only 1 watched Mob, a lot of people don't even realize they are from same mangaka.

Kill la Kill I don't think is even a runner up. It's not that good, its fans are obnoxious.

BNHA has realistically the most solid shot at it. While it didn't set the trend like SAO did, it's also a plus because no one will blame it for ruining the anime, instead it rides the wave of capeshit craze with MCU movies and does it rather well, people who have never bothered to pick up a comic for once in their lives cause reading is hard frequently say it's the best capeshit and best X-men. But we'll see the reaction from masses when anime onlies will learn of 7 quirks.

>we are almost in the 2020s

S-Shit.

>mob
>capeshit
Either you’re retarded or I’m missing some huge joke here.

I don't like it, but if you unironically say anything but MHA, you're fooling yourself, especially if you say klk.

Attached: 1551257631035.png (720x720, 810K)

mob s2 slowly but surely gaining mainstream attention this year and by the end of final episode it will stamp its mark on anime history.

It’s kind of crazy how much KLK has faded from the public conciousness. Like, anyone who was watching anime a the time can remember it when prompted, but it doesn’t seem like anyone goes back to it, nor do prior fans think of it very much.

Speak for yourself. KLK is still the anime of the decade

Attached: cuteyhoney-ova-transitionfrommovie_natsuko-1.png (655x362, 281K)

dumbass
I love KLK a lot and enjoy it more on every rewatch.

What anime from this decade can you name that has been over for years but still have an active circlejerk, other than arguably Madoka (that has a mobile game and an anime coming anyway)?
The truth is that the amount of entertainment produced has increased to the point of saturation, of not having time for something to become a "classic" before getting replaced by the next big thing. And it's true for everything, not just anime.

Your taste is too good, user. Attack on Titan easily wins this distinction.

SAO was always #2 in popularity to it, Kill la Kill, while great, hasn't had much lasting impact, Mob isn't popular enough, at least in the West, and MHA is too recent imo.

AOT wins in terms of popularity. In terms of summing up all of what 2010s anime was like, KLK loses again for being too good and too different, as does Mob, and MHA is, again, too recent to say. SAO actually wins this "category" as shown by how everything is Isekai now.

In terms of what 2030s people will call quality shows of the 2010s, KLK is up there, Mob and OPM, Watamote, Angel Beats, and Tokyo Ghoul will probably be talked about as things that happened. I kinda predict that MHA will only get bigger and be seen more as early 2020s.

But yeah, AOT is THE 2010s anime. Sorry, liberals.

It's only a few nerds on Yea Forums that say this. For the larger normal amine community it'll always be either "that show made by the studio that made Gurren Lagann" or "the titty show"

Attached: 20190301_121230.jpg (1080x574, 215K)

Not really., AoT is more forgotten than any of the rest.

Franxx

Attached: opm.png (1600x900, 504K)

SAO, like it or not.

found the sexually frustrated tween

MHA > SAO > KLK > Mob

MHA is sitting at the throne of anime & manga. Hard to dispute otherwise. SAO will be remembered for awhile. KLK has already been forgotten and Mob will be forgotten by next year.

Where are superheroes in Mob?

Yeah, right. Mob isn't superhero like the Hulk, and neither are all the other espers, like in X-Man the mutants, assembling in esper schools to throw over the world. How fucking brainfucked are you, user?

I think SAO will be the most iconic and decade defining anime.

SAO unfortunately.

-MHA is ongoing so it can't define any era and it doesn't have any notable imitators or anything
-Nobody remembers KLK
-MP100 is fun but nothing stands out much about it in terms of impact

SAO on the other hand is literally the biggest contributor to why there's this new boom of light novels of isekai and VRMMOs and the like. Similar to how Haruhi's success sparked the LN Renaissance and wide interest in SoL titles in general

That doesn’t contradict anything I said, though?
Cool it with the victim complex.

AoT would have probably been it if the anime hadn't taken years between S1 and S2. The explosive fandom that was there when it first aired and was taking over all the conventions and cosplayers whittled down. The fanbase didn't die down or anything but it got overcome by other titles, notably isekai

Meanwhile, you have SAO which has a movie and it's current season is 50 episodes

Quality aside in sheer influence and recognition it's SAO.

You know there are supernatural manga/comics without superheroes?

>throne of anime and manga
Isn’t it relatively middling in terms of sales (for a popular shounen jump title)? Either way it is only a fraction of One Piece’s influence, popularity, and financial success alone, so that is an ignorant claim to make.

Not as brainfucked retard who thinks all manga with superhuman elements are superhero genrre.

>Mob

I guess at least for sure when people are going to ask about the series with consistently great and unique animation Mob would definitely come out,so maybe in it's own niche?

>implying mob isn't superhero
>implying claw isn't evil superhero gang to conquer the world and get rid of the normies
>implying mob isn't going to stop them, like superheros do
>implying this isn't pretty much the X-Man plot, just way more stupid, and with less capes
Denial.

Where are their supersuits?
Where are superschools?
Where are superjets?
By your logic all battle shounen like OP or Bleach a superhero manga now.
>normies
Sasuga discordshitter.

Mob just fills another slot in "really well-animated Bones anime"

well yeah. normies way that shit up, hence why these four are the front candidates for the defining anime of the 10s

Probably Jojo.

Attached: jojoker.jpg (512x469, 73K)

None of them
Claiming MHA is a worthy candidate is like claiming Naruto was a defining anime of the 00s and none of the other shows either got or remained exceptionally popular. Most of the people who even remember KLK are dumb third worlders who still think it was a titty fanservice show
If anything Jojo or HxH would be more "defining" anime of the decade for normalfags

>normies

Ping Pong is the EVA of this era, but it still takes some time to be truly appreciated by the masses.

What would you rather I say fagbag? You know they’re the audience that determines this type of shit, not us.

Attached: 5FFB6AB4-0DDE-49EC-B83B-712487F18772.jpg (480x250, 17K)

All 4 are trash but SAO will win this argument due to popularity.

I just finished watching the fifth ep of the new Mob season and frankly I'm fucking astounded as to how little you guys are jerking off over it. It's not even half-way through the cour and they already went fucking apeshit insane in terms of animation.

NORMALFAGS, fucking SEAfags

>mob
>bad

Jesus fucking Christ you have awful taste