Yea Forums sings - Triple Threat

It's Friday night and I'm looking for faggot neets who can sing:
>Soramimi Cake (Azumanga Daioh OP)
>Fukashigi no Carte (Bunny Girl Senpai ED)
>Adabana Necromancy (Zombieland Saga OP)
Details in the video description.
youtu.be/0C-3TpA36JA

Attached: TKMiz (10).jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrBlHuIt0n2Z2Tk44XETb-BZnv8J-fYB5
youtu.be/OE2NfGbUY-c
youtu.be/jW4xDSWEta8
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZFhdl9F7mK
youtu.be/-konSHphJxE
youtu.be/-konSHphJxE?t=200
vocaroo.com/i/s0XFJXnZFy81
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. I'd listen to it.

Rip. I'll try later if that gets more attention.

Attached: TKMiz (6).jpg (1920x1920, 286K)

There is also this thread if anyone is interested.

i'd probably try for the zombieland op

Sweet. thanks.

I can keep bumping the thread if it helps.

Here from the stream, free bump faggot.

Updated playlist:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrBlHuIt0n2Z2Tk44XETb-BZnv8J-fYB5

Should've done zombie idols while it was airing.

The OP came out pretty late in the show's life, consider this buffering the hype. Also I can be patient if submissions are slow.

Bumpernickle

Attached: 1515211185415.jpg (4096x2304, 1.29M)

What's up with all the tkmiz pics?

They draw cute art

Attached: 0273fc75b23c10bdc5dbee0d48fd60f541dbd0a7.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

bless you, fellow tk lover.

Attached: 1515288293774.webm (720x720, 2.87M)

I've got a few of the shorter tracks as sax instrumentals ready to upload to Youtube.

>この から のように
>新学期
>さ はじまり よう

I might get in the first part of Raspberry Heaven, too. If anyone can find the sheet music for やすみ じかん です か I'll do that next, though. I really want to play it.

Fucking sounds like shit. I didn't realize how old I am and how long it's been since I touched a saxophone. Also, I'm still pissed off that my parents sold my Bundy when I went to college and all I have is a fucking Yamaha Vito with a Bundy mouthpiece. It looks like it was dug out of a landfill and squawks like a motherfucker on any transition between octaves. The last part might be the fucking fifteen year old reed on there, though. Fucking motherfucking shit hell motherfucker. I'm fighting the horn all the way and can't get the tone under control.

I'm easing my way into Soramimi Cake. Just using some of the easier AzuDaoih tracks to get back into form.

cheers

I'd like to see you in Orchestr/a/, if they ever do that again. It was nice.

Attached: 1518320659763.jpg (736x736, 57K)

I'm down to try Bunny Girl and Zombieland

Good to hear. If you need any advice, ask away.

Attached: 1518320783232.jpg (5760x3240, 690K)

Free bump.

Billy awareness bump. It's March 2nd here now and I'd like people to pay attention to Yea Forums's MVP just for a moment from the autism.

If anyone has anything nice related about aniki, feel free to dump. And post your favorites.
youtu.be/OE2NfGbUY-c

Attached: 1520104961841.png (607x212, 70K)

This goes without saying, if you care for such a thing, also to visit this thread or another open one and maybe pay some respects. This is also another favorite of mine.
youtu.be/jW4xDSWEta8

Upload them faggot.

I'd like some advice.

I'm still here, ask away.

Attached: 1364433900187.jpg (725x575, 141K)

Well, how should I get good at pronunciation? I'm just listening to the OST and covers to get an idea of it right now and singing along.

Does orchestr/a/ still happen or what?

Well, I'll list some ways that will make rehearsing and pronouncing easier. I'm not the mixer for Soramimi Cake, the other guy. I can't fucking sing Cake for shit but I'm trying my damndest. It's hard and I'm still carving out my words.
>practice
because that's never bad
>edit the lyrics
Edit them to help pronunciation. if you can read it fine, then maybe spacing them will help adjust yourself to the tempo
>record yourself in segments
break the song apart into groups and do them individually one at a time, you can focus on parts where you fucked up or adjust yourself if you feel like it is inconsistent to the rest of your segments
>keep going past the slurs and slips

eventually if you want, you can start to form longer segments or single song runs. I'd only recommend for songs you feel you have it nailed
ex. Yea Forums sings KonoSuba ED
That song is slow, has easy words, and is lots of fun. Eventually, I could just do it in a single run and it was so worth having every moment for it.

I'll give you some comedic support, I just did this now to show how fucking bad I'm messing this up. The chorus. The fucking chorus.
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZFhdl9F7mK

In due time, I will polish up and make this my bitch. Right now, I'm pinching my throat and throwing my mic into a battery acid pit.

Attached: 1490757176612.png (529x370, 319K)

>FAIRYLAND, AI ...fuck

Attached: 1491208738821.gif (500x281, 775K)

lol, so you're the same user that posted that vocaroo in an earlier thread. Thanks and by the way, the mixer for Soramimi Cake is planning the whole song, not just the intro.

I've edited the lyrics to look like this for this part of the song

Lu La lu La piano wa sekai no
yumesaku nohara ni melody
Kowareta tokei wo shinjite
jikan wa dare no mikata?

Doushite konna ni watashi no mune
yasashii dareka wo matteruno?

Oshiete sutekina mirai Moonlight,
moonlight sleepin'

Lu La lu La Omoide ringo ni
mezame no shoujo ga kiss shite

Setsunaku hirogeta hon niwa
futari no bell ga naruyo

Dakishimetaikara itoshiihito
Mou nakan aidene
Good bye sadness

Fushigina tobira no moji wa [So ra mimi cake]

It's not easy and it's hard finding a sweet spot to your voice, if you can't reach certain spots, stay in your good range. Better than forcing yourself an octive higher for a lady's voice. We're all usually guys so you won't be left out.
youtu.be/-konSHphJxE

I know, I'm struggling to do the first half lol. I'll get right on it once I actually stand a fucking chance.
I have an old saying:
youtu.be/-konSHphJxE?t=200

oh yeah. listen to yourself as you sing, either with one earbud off or by going to the properties in your mic and temporarily "listen to yourself" checked. you're find yourself correcting your voice as you sing. helps for some people.

Attached: 1546142942029.jpg (1280x1421, 132K)

Last bump from me for tonight. I'm fucking dead. I got a small preview of Bunny Girl Senpai I mixed out of the 4 of us so far. A couple things to note of the shitty quality.
There's only 4 (technically 5 if I count the guy with the intro skit I can't edit in yet) of us so far. We need more.
One specific user forgot to leave out their instrumental track from their submissions so I have brute-force the original instrumental in and out when the user sings.
I did not intend to take up the intro and last part before the chorus, it was only because how little the numbers are right now.
Before anyone makes a that dumb comment, yes I plan to do the FULL song, this is just something I whipped up because why not.
vocaroo.com/i/s0XFJXnZFy81

Attached: 1545959449882.jpg (1280x697, 67K)