Black Clover

Is this cute bird actually Lonne who is actually the devil?

Attached: nero.jpg (630x630, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/134/page/3
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/166/page/3
partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/
youtube.com/watch?v=SAhc2B8nXxc
twitter.com/MarkGavatino
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"special snowflake"/start/2019-01-01/end/2019-03-01/page/6/
strawpoll.com/4g4xde79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's drop all of the arguments from the last thread and make new ones instead.

No, it's my self insert that I paid tabata 32 cents for when he was creating the series

It would be the Demon user, the Devil is in Asta's Grimore, the Demon was summoned by the Elves.

Diablos Nero is actually what a regular Diablos turns into when it goes into heat.

>Fuego defeats elf-Kaiser
>Anego defeats Vetto
>Jack (and Noelle if she doesn't join Asta) defeat Fana
>Charmy defeats Rila
>Bavel jobbed
>Rhya jobbed
>Patri almost guaranteed to fight Yami, Rades and Valtos
That leaves
>Licht, Lonne, unknown Apostle, Charla
vs
>Nozel, Asta, Mimosa, Gueldre, Revchi

What kind of matchups can we expect to see? I'm thinking Charla will fight Luck and the Bulls since Lufulu seemed to be her brother. Revchi and Gueldre both dislike Asta so I expect them to show up to mess with him but one of the elves will interrupt and they will end up fighting him. No idea about Nozel, but based on the map he might be the person in the empty room close to Fuego so maybe he'll join up with him or take over the fight so that Fuego can go confront a bigger fish.

>unknown Apostle
There is none left, are there?

Tink* Tink*
Ahem*
HEALING MAGE

Wisdom apostle still hasn't appeared.

Attached: 1549015186565.jpg (292x908, 83K)

Yes, Fana and Mimosa are healing mages.

Attached: 1518655152547.png (519x843, 418K)

I'm seriously wondering if we might see a sort of bending the knee to Asta from Lonne (if Lonne is in fact the Demon) considering how in the Hierarchy of malefic entities would imply Asta/The Devil in his Grimoire is a sort of King of Hell/Arch-God of the Demonic pantheon.

Can you two fuck off.

If the black bulls already defeated everyone worth a hoot in the eye of the midnight sun, why do they need a special task force to finish off the rest of them? Also, what's the deal with mask guy? In the pre-meeting to out a traitor didn't he say he used light magic? You'd think Yami would've remembered that when confronting him about his world tree magic.

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Fana is not capable of using offensive fire magic. This is irrefutable.

The more important thing to glee here is that if lonne is a demon it's 100 % confirmed they use magic and that whatever is in astas grimoire is different.
Aka devil.
This is important because that means funimation and vis get to eat a bag of humble pie

Tabata pulls a major twist and that's actually Yuno who got sent to the past via Julius' Ultimate Magic so he could grow up with his Father and family only to witness them all get slaughtered giving him reason to go full Sasuke just so Tabata can pull another twist to piss off the fans and make it turn out Asta was the sasuke all along

It sounds like you haven't read to the current chapter yet, so I don't know why you're asking us. We'll probably just spoil something for you when we explain.
I assume Yami suspected William could use both types of magic and was just hiding his light abilities.

You are remembering the conversation wrong.
The meeting yami said "it's not like you use light magic right?" And William said thats correct..

I want to drench Bell in my semen!

Attached: AC89E3EC-E74C-44E8-B1C9-11F5B3EB1B95.jpg (567x520, 119K)

Dude this thread is full of Manga Spoilers and it sounds like you're watching the anime I'd suggest you ignore this thread so you don't ruin the experience for yourself.

It's probably best to keep in mind that Lonne is being possessed, so the demon could just be borrowing his magic. The only actual point of reference we have is demon Licht, which used energy blasts.

This shitpost doesn't even make sense at all. I was ready to laugh but this was just unfunny.

So have we seen all these types of magic in action?

Attached: 2019-03-01 15.24.45.png (1001x509, 102K)

Attached: IMG_20190214_093243.jpg (845x1290, 75K)

Where's Defensive Magic located? I remember barriers when Diamond's old generals attacked, Nozel and Klaus using metal shields, Noelle's various water AOE shields, etc.

Yeah I think it would make more sense that Anti-Magic isn't some common among Demons and or special to the Devil, considering it seems like the polar opposite of the life force that flows through everything, and peeps may say "Oh aren't Demons the bane of existence" but Demons are stated to be to angels what the Devil is to God, so it wouldn't make sense for them to be carbon copies of the Devil's Anti-Magic considering its the antithesis of existence and they are just pawns, while the Devil is supposed to be the chess master playing an eternal game against the big guy.

*And is Special to the Devil.

> Communication magic
We seen marx use it.
> Compound
No clue what that even is.
> Creation magic.
Almost 50% of the mages we see use it.
> Curse magic
Gordon but we never really got to see its full potential against living beings.
> Healing magic
Fana, mimosa, patolli, generic mooks and bubble boy
> Reinforcement magic
Yami Vetto jack.
> Restraining magic
Magna yami and fuego used them
> Sealing magic
Chain magic dude
> spirit magic
Well...spirits
> Transformation magic
Grey
> Trap magic
Zora (apparently this is a more new magic type as elves had no clue about it)
> Weakening magic
Fragil used it against leo

Seems like the elf spotlight is ending and it's shifting to devil/demons.
patri vs nozel and maybe fuego should be the last real fight with the elves.
rades and jail team are probably getting taken over by devils too.
licht will do something to retreat with the other elves.

Noelles water shields are all creation magic.
All of noelles spells are creation magic.

I love that Fana beat noelles shitter ass

CURSED

Attached: 1550066578738.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I feel like people really overestimate Ladros. They look at his ability to absorb mana which makes him immune to most magic and immediately conclude there are only a couple of characters that could get around that, forgetting that Gueldre's magic also grants immunity to magic and he's also invisible and can summon invisible soldiers to boot. Didn't stop the captains from coming up with a countermeasure in seconds. Ladros can't absorb a boulder to the face, but his reinforcement magic might allow him to tank a hit or two. He's decently strong, but would probably lose to most of Clover's captains let alone the Apostles.

Attached: gueldre.png (838x800, 382K)

But why is it cursed

Nigga for the 100th time why the fuck is this image cursed??

Ask Gordon. He is an expert with these sorts of things.

Elves aren't too bright.
I could see ladros have a field day with a few apostles.

>tfw ywn watch Noelle take a shit or have her take a shit on top of you
Don't remind me. It hurts.

Jack is such a good boy. All he wants to do is slice n' dice.

Demon Licht had 4 arms which each held mana of a different affinity

Is Charmy's magic the reinforcement and creation type?

>No clue what that even is.
Magna and Luck's rasengan.

He reposts it in almost every BC thread trying to start a cringy meme, best to ignore him.

Or he he could be in on it, the debt could be getting the magic stone for lonne since he helped the demon come out once.

Which ones
>Has to brace his asshole to withstand random 1 hit salamander attacks, and is immobilized for a while before he can assimilate that single random hit.
>Would get destroyed by Droite because he can just reflect back any shit until Ladros is saturated
>Would get smashed to pieces by Vetto
>Can't hit Rhya
>Would get sleepy inside Rev's dream or saturated from the endless attacks
>Would get saturated against Patri
>Can't hit Kaiser
Maybe Rill and no-Salamander Fana? If he doesn't get saturated there as well.

Keep in mind some magic doesn't fall Into any of those categories.
Most of Yamis offensive slash moves are just "attribute" magic Dimension slasher!
Unlike noelles
>"water" creation magic: sea dragon roar.
But in this case charmies cotter magic is creation magic for the most part.
As for her meal magic. It has no category but certainly could he based off of reinforcement magic.

It was mentioned ladros is a really capable reinforcement mage.
Couldn't he just walk through kaisers vortex magic and punch him?

Imagine the outrage at the royal palace when they reveal that they raped Asta in his sleep and that they’re pregnant with his kids.

Attached: 6BB1D377-3337-42EA-B699-6B1F7D1A7F64.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Dude stop reaching, ok you want me to accept it, show me anywhere besides your headcanon that states QK is even 1% canon, anywhere at all, I'd take Tabata sneezing in a way that sounds like he's saying QK at this point, give any evidence by the author that the fanfiction in QK is even the slightest bit canon and I will concede, until then you're just retarded trying to insert your headcanon into a story that doesn't care about it.

I think the demons showing up is building up a future threat. The elves are central to Clover's backstory and have been responsible for most of the problems so far, so they deserve an actual conclusion to their arc. With the devil or at least some kind of a demon residing inside Asta's grimoire it's obvious the demons are going to be more than just a surprise boss fight at the end of the elf arc. So far we haven't seen humans being possessed by demons, only elves or elf hosts, so I don't think Rades and co are going to get possessed. Valtos' entire character resolves around Patri, Yami just witnessed him killing his mentor and Rades just developed magic that might allow him to rescue William's soul or perhaps to exorcise Patri's soul, so those three would be much better opponents to him than Nozel and Fuego. The only part I agree with is Licht taking some of the elves with him, but you have to remember that the elves are inhabiting human hosts, who will soon die like what almost happened to Luck. There's no way Clover would just let them all get killed, so the only surviving elves will probably be the ones with brand new bodies, so Licht, Fana and Vetto, and maybe Rhya to complete the Third Eye and Lonne if he gets freed from the demon.

S E E T H I N G

They'd only do that if Asta married Lily and they found out, can't have them fall behind in the Harem positions.

>still not posting evidence even though I said I would admit I'm wrong if you did.
Dude you're a disgrace.

At that point who the fuck could oppose them?
Noelle with probably be water god by that point and mim the kingdoms best healer.

How the actual fuck was Pierrot willing to show this but not the hot springs scene???

Ladros broke his limits twice in the forest. After being knocked out the fight by an attack by Salamander he was able to absorb the entire spirit in an instant. Nothing can saturate him now.

QK was released as canon and has a manga adaptation. I'm not going to dig through moonspeak to find a tidbit of proof to satiate some user on a basket weaving forum. How about you show proof of one in manga event that disproves that QK is canon?

>Still not posting proof, and trying to move the goalpost
dude you're just a joke at this point, you make the claim you give the evidence to back it up, but you're to much of a faggot, its not canon user, have a good life with your headcanon.

What if Lonne is a traitor not just in the present, but in the past too? It's possible this isn't the first time he's betrayed them.

Attached: 1550819054660.png (471x507, 120K)

There is sally, she can always make new bodies for every elf while the elf souls are kept safe somehow.

Attached: 167.png (910x1300, 207K)

Your making just as much of a claim by saying QK is not canon and also not providing proof. Why are you chastising someone for arguing in the same way that you do?

Oh god I can actually see that happening

He may have sold them out to the Humans in the past, you could even tie this in to the other theory and say that it was the betrayal that caused him to metamorphize into the Demon in the first place.

I don't think sally is going to do shit for the elves after they killed her.

>he was able to absorb the entire spirit in an instant
He never did anything of the sort. He just absorbed a powerful blast and it gave him a new form, and it still took him a few seconds and bracing himself totally to be able to do it. And that was also possible thanks to his stone buff.

As an outsider to this. Who made the claim that QK was canon or not.canon first.
The person who is using QK as evidence has the burden of proof.

>Muh no u
You stated QK was canon, there's nothing saying its canon so me and others called you out on it, you threw a hissyfit, I actually said I can accept when I'm wrong if you back up your claim and you once again threw a hissyfit like a retarded toddler, you are a joke user, good day.

It's not that easy, otherwise she would have done that already. It's also worth noting that giving a dead person a new body requires someone to trigger the reincarnation spell which in turn requires human sacrifices. That's why they had to wait until they had all the stones to finally have the souls of Licht, Vetto and Fana summoned inside their new bodies.

It was this foolish user

wait....... the whore could just dodge all of the elves......

Attached: 1549138240120.jpg (640x360, 17K)

It'll stop being cringy if he does it for a few months straight.

That's what happened with every shitty meme on this and other boards and that's probably what's going to happen here sadly.

>Outpaced by literally every single elf due to mana consumption
>Totally outclassed by Reve's magic
Doesn't dodge all of them and can be circumvented by all of them if she doesn't have teammates who hit hard enough.

Meant for

Until she runs out of mana and is shit out of luck

I don't understand why the Witch Queen didn't keep manipulating Asta until Vanessa ran out of mana. Maybe controlling him took way more mana than Vanessa was using.

It will just become a cursed post not a cursed image.

>He never did anything of the sort
You sure? Salamander hit him with a melee attack and then disappeared. Diamond King will probably get Morris to make Ladros a better stone as a reward for getting the medicine.

Witch queen didn't know the limits of the cat.
It's the simple.
And even then the witch queen also learned that the cat would never help her anyway.

I don't watch the anime. How did they shoehorn this in?

It was shown that she could have kept going but because Vanessa isn't a dyke and didn't love her mom she let Vanessa go.
All jokes aside she stopped because there were no ties between her and Vanessa, she was just a burden on Venessa's life and she felt remorse so she stopped and let her go so she herself could grow as a person, its a pretty good moment imo.

WQ had sloppy control of Asta. Rouge tricked him to hit himself with his sword.

That too.

Right, but she wanted to make Asta her slave and it would've been silly for her to assume she couldn't beat the cat even if she couldn't control it. I don't think there's a better explanation so I'm gonna stop thinking about it.

I forgot about that. I'm gonna go reread, nevermind.

Asta was a side Goal, and when her main goal collapsed because she is a cunt she kinda gave up on all her goals, its kinda like when you're saving up for a house and saving up for a car and the house you saved for gets blown up because of you, you need to time to mentally recuperate.

Compound magic is when they do team up spells iirc.

Ladros absorbed magic from a spirit buffed elf buffed magical experiment buffed Fana. He probably has no upper limit to what he can absorb so long as he shoots it back out at his attacker.

>He just absorbed a powerful blast and it gave him a new form
He absorbed the entire spirit. It was not on Fana anymore after this absorption.

Lonne is going to be this arc's boss fight for Asta right? He's nowhere near strong enough to fight Licht while Patri is obviously going to be Yami's opponent after what happened to Julius, so there aren't really any other options. I expect him to eventually go full demon which will have to be defeated by Licht or Fuego.

He said he almost died after absorbing a fireball so he was clearly close to his limit there. And that was just a single attack too, one which Fana used multiple times during her fight. If she had hit him with some kind of a more demanding special attack Ladros would have been toast.

Lonne I'd a clear set up for future villians

>so he was clearly close to his limit there.
>Limits
>Black Clover
It's not just the good guys who break their limits all the time. That's part of why I like this series so much.

Lonne is just an elf puppet for the demon. The demon will escape or maybe summon his brethren with his dying breath by placing the last stone on the altar.

I'd prefer zombie julius to be the end arc boss for asta and yuno.

I don't think Rades would do that to Asta after they kind of teamed up. Not to mention Julius would be a better opponent for Yami and William since he's basically their mentor, while Asta and Yuno have only ever met him a couple of times and don't really care about the guy, they just want to get his position.

Bros. What if it wasn't just shaggy elf? What if bavval(David) is in it too? I doubt yuno was the one that beat him because mimosa sense a magic that wasn't human not elf. When asta found David he was unconscious and didn't have a hole in him like rhya.What if he was acting and is in it with lonne. The chapters where bavval appeared it was hinted he was up to something regarding yunos stone.

Attached: fana.png (540x438, 159K)

kek

Attached: 1550269363204.gif (374x400, 100K)

I'm pretty sure Wisdom is supposed to be Lonne

Then Asta would be able to sense that David was conscious.
And I thought it was implied Roone was the one who took him out.

I think the magic that wasn't elf or human was supposed to hint at Lonne's demonic nature, but Bavel being possessed as well would be a nice twist since Bavel seemed pretty knowledgeable about the entire situation and he was the only non-Apostle aside from Lonne to head to the palace. He was also hinted at being really strong, so him going down without a fight was disappointing. Asta and Mimosa would be a pretty interesting matchup for him too since Mimosa knows about his magic and Asta is the kind of character that has had to struggle against bad luck all his life. There could also be something going on with Asta's grimoire and the demon possessing Bavel.

>He is actually this mad

It's possible, but Lonne was shown back in Rhya's dream like a year ago and his design is still the same, so why would Tabata have drawn him with a different design only to go back a couple of months later? Rhya mentioned something about welcoming back the portal elf and the rest so perhaps the last Apostle was supposed to capture Yuno once the portal elf located him, but Yuno slipped by them and the elves haven't realized it yet.

Attached: 1529504389701.png (913x1300, 261K)

Tabata lifting plot points of HJ is welcome.

Attached: magicisnotreal.png (1327x1546, 1.55M)

Well I suppose that rules out that possibility. That means the last one is probably inside the palace now. There are still a couple of unknown individuals that were visible on Mimosa's map.

He looks like a sexier henry.

I'm pretty sure all the elves here are supposed to be apostles. Don't know where Elf Kaiser and Elf Dorothy are during this.

Attached: Last Supper.png (857x608, 339K)

Probably invisible captain and chain guy

Tabata makes such hot makes God damn

What?

Attached: mereoleona.png (1280x720, 661K)

based

Is that ......SEKKE

They're taking the photo.

>We were reading Hungry Joker this whole time
I’m not even the slightest bit mad.

Nah, permeation magic makes it impossible to sense them using magic, only Ki works. Mimosa couldn't initially even detect the room Rhya, Patri and Lonne are in so her spell's not perfect.

Around elves, watches yourselves.

That room was just created for the 11th stone.
It shouldn't have been there before Yuno arrived.

Literal god Sekke came

>Yuno is as talented as Licht
>makes Patri and Rhya look like bitches
>Lonne takes his special rock like its nothing
>teleports Rhya's stomach out of his body
Fana has no offensive spells

There is no devil. It was a cover up for elf genocide.

I won't lie.
I like how this meme is evolving.

The elves supposedly summoned the devil anyways, right?

Yes I too like watching someone being buttblasted so hard he keeps reposting the same phrase over and over kind of like a certain bald toilet surfer I know.

SEETHING

Clean your toilet baldy. We know it’s you. Only you would lack the knowledge to understand what spells fana has.

Where did the big skull come from then.

I don't know about that. There are 17 dots on the map and we know that at least
>Yami, Jack, Rades, Valtos, Asta, Mimosa, Noelle, Nozel, Fuego, Anego = 10 humans
>Licht, Patri, Lonne, Rhya, Vetto, Fana, Kaiser, Rila, Bavel = 9 elves
were initially inside, 2 more if Gueldre and Revchi were somehow detectable. That's at least 2 extra people. It hasn't been very long since Yuno showed up and I think it would be unlikely the 3 elves would have immediately located him when the palace is swarming with knights, so Patri and Rhya were probably waiting in the undetectable space that would become Yuno's room while Lonne was fighting Bavel.

Attached: 1549023236885.jpg (544x931, 105K)

That's what the Witch Queen believe,that the Elf Leader(Licht) summoned it.

Attached: fana.png (1016x887, 753K)

How long before it's revealed that the devil has all but completely corrupted Asta and he begins to act more and more evil?

Also, Asta sitting on a throne of bones and summoning demons to wipe out what's left of humanity with only a few standout remaining when?

The only posters worse than Jeremy is are the losers that accuse every poster they don't like of being him.

I think it was on episode 47, probably one of those after ED frames based on the manga.

Attached: tumblr_p26mv6NCHf1ux4rrlo1_540.jpg (540x394, 45K)

Asta's grimoire has a demon, not a devil in it I thought?

Attached: 1504325174965.jpg (1739x1270, 356K)

>'I have zero offensive spells.'
Yeah...

Attached: 1550436051903.png (387x720, 528K)

No they summoned the demon god.
Not the devil

The devil lives in the fifth leaf

Thanks user, just checked the episode and it was Petit Clover with fan service magic.

I figured all those things were just differing translations for the same entity/group of entities.

Jej

But they're cousins...

No vis and funimation fucked up big time.
Tabata has been very consistent in any mention of the firth leaf that it was the word devil. And not demon.
And the with the wizard king faught was a demon.

fixed

Attached: noelle_mimosa_fixed.jpg (1080x1080, 1.06M)

Mimosa is an incest baby you know.

so are the elves called demon worshipers or devil worshipers?

How do you think Patri is going to react next chapter? Also hope Rades comes to laugh at him for getting betrayed.

No, she's not.

Demon

Yeah, les cousins dangereux.

She is.
Her mom and dad are both related to the 1st wizard king.
There's some incest there.

SUPIRIOR GENES

Attached: charles-ii.jpg (900x578, 63K)

>still no small cameo of Neige

You think we'll get a different POV next chapter? Chapters like this make me wish the series was monthly just so we could get a little more taste but I'm sure Tabatha would find some way to blueball us within 40 chapters anyway

I want to see where Charlotte went

The Habsburgs had their distinct jaw.
The Royals from the Clover Kingdom have their distinct big milkers.

A good number of people are his descendents.

He's probably gonna go bananas. The important question is what is Lonne going to do? The elves were trying to place the last stone on the altar to fully resurrect, but back when that was revealed people instantly started speculating that the demons were trying to manipulate them into doing something stupid. I guess that's why Lonne helped Rhya and Patri get the stone but once his cover was blown he decided to just get rid of them. He could start fighting Yuno now or he could go after Patri or even Licht, or maybe he just slams the stone into the altar while he's got the chance.

Yeah.
The royal family's.

We still need to see Charla encountering Luck. I think the fights that were started earlier should get wrapped up before we move on to something entirely new. We also still don't know where Yami and Nozel are at or what Gueldre and the dark haired Apostle are doing.

I'm going to throw out a theory here.
But baval always behaved kinda strange for an elf that supposed to be under the influence of wiked heart.
Now he's just found not dead but just unconcious? Now listen here.
Baval told mimosa all the elves plans and that there is even a time limit.
Mimosa felt a lingering inhuman and inelf mana around bavals body.
You think it's possible that perhaps baval was possessed and that the possession perhaps got transfered to lonne?

I think you're right about something being amiss with Baval, but I think Shaggy Elf was always going to betray the rest of the elves.
>jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/134/page/3
>present at Licht's last supper. Doesn't say anything to anyone.
>jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/166/page/3
>In Patri's memory. While everyone else faces Patri, Shaggy faces away.
Suspicious as fuck from the moment he debuted.

Baval is just faking it. Asta will use his sword on him and go on his way. The elves are defeated and the demon that possessed Lonne also loses after it escapes to Clover. When the gang goes to grab the magic stone they instead find a die in Lonne's hand. Cut to demon-Baval in the altar room placing the last stone in place while remarking that actual demons can't be purified.

Attached: IMG_20190302_083750.png (908x535, 249K)

Demon Lonne Vs God Sekke

*non existent

Not much point watching a fight if you already know the outcome.

The demon not killing Baval is strange so maybe lonne stopped it from killing him.

Based and healingpilled

Maybe.
It's Possible the demon might be assisting the clover kingdom

Would be better if the grammar was not shit.

I rather it moves into clone asta and takes over while real asta keeps anti magic somehow.

Actually, fuck Charlotte. Vanessa is stronger than her and should win the Yamibowl, she deserves it.

> Stronger not with her commoner mana she ain't.

Asta is too stupid to turn evil. He made the demon his bitch through willpower.

Dude, you can't just compete Charlotte to a mage with a broken magic. Vanessa can easily slap her with the cat, ezpeeze.

Vanessa will run out of mana from Charlotte's qcq

Attached: Maymay.png (604x1200, 311K)

>posts family with bad genes or accepted bad genes into their bloodline

>Vanessafag in denial
Kek, Charlotte with her strong Mana field alone could make Vanessa shit on herself

Based

Attached: 1545833183212.jpg (4095x2895, 931K)

This meme will be fun till the enviable time when she will probably learn one.
Probably....

Not when she isn't elfed

Even though not being elfed, she can spam briars then Vanessa will run out of mana in no time. But now, she's elfed and we know after being exorcised, the elf's power will stay in the host body. How can Vanessa able to compete?

Am I witnessing the rise of forced memes?

The elf Mana level won't stay. Only the spell and possibly the body remembering the mana use.

Deku would bootyblast both these villains

This was a cute Mimosa.

Attached: CFC9A0CA-5C22-4EDE-94F7-02701E5EDE42.jpg (495x310, 49K)

Indeed

Attached: smugmosa.png (1280x720, 475K)

Tabata just draws cute females overall

Attached: Noelle.png (681x433, 363K)

Most readers won’t know the feeling of heavy boobs dragging down.

"Yugi-boy, I ritual summon Relinquished."

Did someone else get a Pegasus vibe from him?

Attached: Carl_the_soul_corpse.jpg (495x572, 61K)

Please, user. I hope you read the latest chapter today. See how Yuno easily able to grasped the power between the elf and himself.

Because Yunos mind is in his elf incarnations body

Its a little early to be making this meme yet. I haven't really been part of this argument but if in the coming chapters Fana ends up using an offensive spell, you're gonna look like a retard. At the vert least should have waited until her fight was over before making memes like this.

I hope you still see that yuno is still a fucking elf right now you dumb fuck.

One's side is going to be btfo and the tears will be delicious.

I like Gordon

I think that's the point.
It's a meme because the argument it's self is retarded.

Can his eventual btfo moment come earlier?

I'm. An old jobmillion meme.
Sometimes you gotta just gamble it and Enjoy the meme while you can.

The meme is not funny, nearing borderline cringe. But at least the meme is better than cursed image user.

The possibility of being BTFO makes it more exiting

Eh I got some hearty keks

*Exciting

Chill the fuck there, user
I forgot the Mary sue part on Yuno and messed up my post, sorry.
Bet if Yuno being freed from his not-being-under-possession, he'll remember the shit he does cuz talent. This is also indicates to the possessed MKs

He will for sure probably remember his mana zone and shit.
But not have the same mana level....maybe..

Well yeah Luck also remembered the stuff Lufulu did.

Not him. Set aside the elf boost, we can see the other captains forcing manalet to feel heavy pressure with their Mana field. Like Nozel and Yami.

Reminder that asta and yuno will combine or fuse this arc.

Why haven't any of you sent an inquiry to GSC about making a BC nendo or figure? I sent one in asking for a Charlotte figure since it would be nice and dynamic and you Noellefags can send one in asking for her, and with enough demand something might happen

partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/

Attached: vanessashitposting.jpg (350x350, 45K)

Nice. I should suggest one for mimosa

Attached: Mimosa's Mimosas.jpg (564x723, 122K)

If he absorbed the spirit itself why did no one comment about it? It just appeared then literally never appeared again and there was no comment by anyone regarding what happened to the spirit itself, just : "Man Ladros! You became so fucking strong! This magic power might be even above that of a Spirit!" not "Holy shit! He absorbed the spirit! This is bad!" .
Instead, the only comment we got regarding that matter is that "the Salamander disappeared after that one time" which was a off-hand command made by Asta several dozen chapters later to somehow add a context to how it came to Fuegoleon.

I can see a possible nendo for Asta, Yuno, Noelle and Yami. If were luck enough we might get one for the side characters as well, such as Charly, Julius, Mereo and Fuego.

Mimosa will be possessed by tetia and Noelle by her mother.
Nero is the first wizard king, Julius will revive in his cave like Jesus or become a time spirit.

I would only like to see the mimosa and noelle bit

>Mimosa will be possessed by tetia
Possible.
>Nero is the first wizard king
Possible.
>Noelle by her mother
What would be the setup for that?
>a time spirit
What would that even be?

> what would be the basis for that.
Border Between the living and dead? It's not an impossible idea.

If Julius is the Son and time spirit is the Holy Spirit, then who is the Father?

Selke, speedreader.

You mean sekke!

> Noelle will never insult me than cuddle with me.
Why live.

I do too, user

Attached: Sefirot.png (542x767, 214K)

I'm so gay for Rhya. Sad he deds

draw fag here. What should I draw?

CuckxCuck

This really undersells how perfect each of those sigils are.

There is no big skull, it is a shared hallucination from a gas leak.

A Giant Charmy (but in her Midget form) rampaging a town.

Lonne is not the Wisdom Apostle.
>Lonne's hair is longer
>Lonne is blonde while Wisdom is dark haired
>Lonne has a black sash on his outfit while Wisdom's doesn't have a sash at all
>Lonne is wearing shoes while Wisdom is barefoot
>Lonne's outfit has the over the shoulder sleeve or whatever on the right while Wisdom's outfit has it on the left
There are way too many inconsistencies between these designs for them to be the same character. Wisdom was first shown only a couple of months ago but Tabata already revealed Lonne's design at the start of the arc, so it wouldn't make sense to say that he changed his mind about Wisdom's appearance. If Lonne somehow is Wisdom then Tabata must have had something else in mind and retconned it.

Attached: mystery man.jpg (858x657, 176K)

He went with Vetto and Fana to get them their new grimoires. Chances are he can phoenix himself back to life.

Ok but Lonne most likely has white hair as all of them have been shown to have either white or black and nothing else

What if the church is the true villain?

Ronne should be the one in the eleventh slot instead of Yuno.

Fana crying about how she has no offensive spells

I'm hoping that's Raia's twin brother. Chokhmah really fits him better than Binah.

>Fana is the Strength Apostle.
Offensive spell incoming.

Fana is a healing mage

Roses are red
Violets are blue
And all the sweetest flowers
Fana has no offensive spells

Attached: sharurotto.png (1024x1022, 941K)

No one needs offensive spells to be busted. Just look at the whore. she has no offensive spells yet she auto wins every fight

Attached: 1523789147901.jpg (620x350, 57K)

Gevurah (strength) - The great fire of God

Attached: 1550926535239.png (992x1200, 1.12M)

Ahh yes of course

Attached: 1521565422827.jpg (766x766, 51K)

This. Mimosa running around this whole arc without a bra is probably the most impressive thing she’s done yet.

>Mimosa will never ask you for a back massage after not wearing a bra during a long day at work

Attached: 58592772-6FAA-48F2-8B32-EBBC3D097E06.png (960x776, 673K)

I mean don't all elves have white hair. Obviously I'm not talking about the human bodies some of them currently resides in.

Noelle blushing and trying her hardest to keep still while Nero sleeps on her head.

You do know that graph is based off the Qliphoth Tree and the Fana is positioned in at the 5th which makes her Gevurah.
Gevurah is 'the essence of judgment and limitation, and corresponds to awe and the element of fire,'

>and corresponds to awe and the element of fire,'
Awe at no offensive spells

Gevarah’s role is to punish the wicked and put them to justice. Kinda hard to do that without being offensive.

>Gevarah’s role is to punish the wicked and put them to justice
With what? Heal them to death?

user, it be better just to stop replying

user, it be better just to stop replying

I made
and I would be very surprised if Fana can't use offensive magic. I think it being wrong would make it funnier.

>above captain level
>cant use offensive magic
Another shitty written character by the hack that knows no ends

I changed this to how it looked for me in the thumbnail.

Attached: noelle.png (681x433, 361K)

Attached: IMG_20190214_171058.jpg (2509x3174, 489K)

How many Noelles would Asta sacrifice to protect Sister Lily from being slightly injured?

None because sister Lily is a magnanimous person that would let no one get hurt for her sake.

O MY UNCLEAN TOILET

The thumbnail looked to me as if Grey was holding a pregnancy test.

If foreshadow-kun is around, here's one I'm not sure if you've added yet.

Attached: ch99.png (1011x746, 633K)

>when your sister's dick is bigger than yours

Attached: IMG_20190212_150926.jpg (452x461, 31K)

Asta FUCKING Sister Lily

>Lonne's power is literally Sasuke's power
Umm..cloverbros?

See

I didn't even notice that until now. WOW that hack

What's Sasuke's power?

What's lonne's power?

>Sasuke invented teleporting objects by touching/seeing them

I recommend anyone using this version of the drawing switches back to the manga version. Perriot somehow ruined an image someone else had already drawn for them. Rotate it clockwise and you'll see that they've given Noelle a hideous mutant ribcage.

They also made it look like Mimosa has fake tits

>eyehax that can literally do everything
At this point, what ISN'T Sasuke's power? The teleport one wasn't even his power, for starters, just power creep.

How does the power system compare to other manga?

Attached: BC magic.png (1856x1456, 2.34M)

>Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
>As Roman emperor, Nero's reign was lavish and tyrannical. He killed his mother, persecuted Christians and is said to have "fiddled while Rome burned."

Roman Emperors, not even once. And no, Caesar did not say "Et tu, Brutus?!"

Honestly, they all seem the same to me. It seems like every power system lets its users accomplish the same effects once the manga goes on for a while.

One of the best. It's coherent yet shounen to its core.

It's not so much as the type of magic but the kind of magic that draws me in, actually. To wit, it's like world trigger for the sense of teamwork in battle. However, instead of being majorly limited in the types and enforcing creativity through limitations, creativity is achieved with the various kinds of magic that Tabata can draw upon, compounding on it with teamwork for excellent combinations. The types of magic are mostly grounded, yes, but painting magic, dream magic, beast magic, compass magic, and so on are so unique it's a delight to see. Spatial magic is one such example, with two people having the same kind but using it to drastically different effects.

Mediocre compared to the great power system of Nen

>implying

WT and BC have similar teamwork-oriented battles, but WT derives its creativity from scarcity while BC derives its creativity from imagination.
The way they go about teamwork is also different. Tamakoma 2 can afford to pull tactical moves other teams wouldn't have dreamed of due to OP teammates. BB doesn't revel in tactical breakthroughs but persistent execution aka don't fix what's not broken.

What I like the most of the use of teamplay and literally Combination Magic.
Patolli+Droites Comb Magic was one of my favorites so far.

Trash tier. Anyone can gain a new power just by wanting a new power. How is that not garbage tier? Yami just gains dimensional slash because why not

>Anyone can gain a new power just by wanting a new power.
HxH confirmed trash tier by Jdog

Damn who colored this

The anime will certainly skip this

At this point I'm hoping all the plot points ruined by the anime lead to some FMA scenario where it just no longer follows the manga and we get a remake in the future. Making all the characters repeat their one liners to fill time made them all come off as one note early on and Gordon's characterization has been fucked up. Pierrot won't be able to animate anything in the resurrection arc anyway

Don't think that happens. FMA OG was meant to be 4 cours divergent from the start. Tabata has no say on how the anime goes and with no visible end in sight, it's impossible. Maybe 20 years down the line and that's if BC gets DB status lmao.

If the Witch Queen recognized Nero was a demon she probably would've said something. Theres no way Nero is Lonne, he's just possessed by wicked heart

This is slightly off-topic but how is Radiant ?

speedreeder reporting in, what the hell is wicked heart

Talking about the manga, passable, average. I don't know why Radiant stans compare it with BC, it's worse. The only things it does better than BC is a better starting arc and the arc premises because the author intentionally references real world events like the Salem Witch Trials. It suffers the same stupid shit problems as Bleach and Naruto like irrelevant side characters, 1v1 power battles complete with nakama powerups (yes THOSE nakama powerups), etc. There's a reason why it hasn't gained fame despite being older than BC (read: BLAND).

A lot of those who promote it online are fags who think Seth is incredibly unique for not wanting to be somebody as a goal but to kill something as a goal. Those are the kinds of people you're dealing with and none of them know what execution is, because their foreshadowings are basic baby shit but they think it can match up to Oda.

Went in for this girl.
Left at like episode 5 or 6 because the show is soooooo boring

Attached: 1530374978188.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

To be fair to Radiant, the anime is not what the manga really is. Same with how they intentionally repeat gags for the Bulls that it goes annoying, Seth's character becomes Part 1 Naruto 2.0.

It's a side effect of the reincarnation magic that the elves used that makes them unhinged. It's why they're all so eager to kill humans and why some of them start acting strange when they lose their composure.

Baenessa.

Attached: 1548573419918.jpg (1668x2224, 885K)

Looks like Jump Force has done some good.
It introduced gaijins like this fag to Black Clover.
youtube.com/watch?v=SAhc2B8nXxc

nee san

She's a better sister to Noelle than Nebra will ever be.

Ba nessa nee san

>when you go full weeb and learn japanese

My nipponese is better

Will Vanessa ever learn offensive magic, like cutting things with sharp threads? As things stand, if she were to fight Fana it would turn into a catfight since they have no other ways to hurt each other.

Because they both have no offensive magic, I'd like their fight to be mud wrestling in bikinis with tops off.

I would like for the opportunity to meet Tabata

I could easily write a better shonen than this

Better than the anime

Attached: tumblr_pnr4guMNt41vw0bgzo1_1280.png (1280x941, 1.09M)

I honestly didn't like this scene. Tabata draws nice, plush asses, but his tits are a bit odd and his hips are almost doll-like.

Tits do droop and press that way.

Mereo and Charlotte's make sense. Sol's tits and hips make no sense at all

Just buy the blu ray.
Yeesh

Eat shit cloverkeks

Attached: 7CE03F83-23EC-4674-824A-DF3CD2D736F7.jpg (4032x3024, 841K)

Yeah I think sol's what's been bugging me the most.
But even noelle's hips, mereo's leonas, and the dark haired chick in the background feel...off. Even with barbie anatomy, the chick in the back esp. should have been blow-away hot, but instead it just feels like I'm looking at a cloth doll.
His lines come off as too curvy, while lacking in construction.

>Cloverchads teaching jimmyboii how to his clean his shitter.
I'm proud of you guys. You made impact on this balding man's life more than his parents ever will. F

Stop giving it attention

It's more realistic and that's why you don't like it compared to the usual standards of anime. You also haven't seen a real girl in your life, baldy.

Well to be fair tabatas art generally always has a porciline doll look.
It's why makes his art generally distinct.
It's alright if it's not for you.

He must have some sort of mental illness

You're just now finding that out.

>Even with barbie anatomy
It's not even that bad. Compare it to say Oda

It's a porciline doll anatomy witch for the most part are pretty anatomically correct as far as doll go.

Attach stones or something pointy to the threads. Poof, she gets offensive spells.

Sure thing, baldy.

What the fuck? I'm saying tabatas art anatomically correct.

Bald, we know it's you.

Try harder

Try harder at cleaning your toilet.

Tabata was ALWAYS a breast man
It's a shame Mimosa wasn't invited

Attached: black pv.jpg (579x498, 171K)

Tabata is truly based

I just noticed asta there.

SOURCE?

twitter.com/MarkGavatino

Hiei's jagan

Attached: hiei-yu-yu-hakusho-4011.jpg (300x450, 89K)

How is there no doujin of this?

Does Black Clover have any doujins at all?

>top tier girls
>top tier twinks
>literally one single doujin and it's Yami Bara
Life isn't fair.

Maybe it will finally dawn on you that your series is bad an even I could write a better shonen

By this logic fate is good.

The fate girls are clearly drawn and liked more. Why do you think you don't get any doujins? You truly believe the world is just out to get you? Ridiculous. Your girls are just badly drawn meat sacks.

Look at this retard

You just need to open your eyes once and wipe away the crusty tabata cum keeping them closed

Attached: 1540759294675.png (674x353, 196K)

You are moving goal posts. Are you actually going to call fate good.

Does the protagonist of your shonen series spend the whole day sitting on his dirty toilet while shitposting?

You could do with getting some bleach in your toilet next.

In fact I could even manage to make that protag into something better than unmagical boy gets snowflake book thats technically not magic
You are moving goalposts in trying to put this thread in off topic mode
You could do with some bleach instead of this series. At least that one has doujins

What pissed him off this time, anons?

Attached: IMG_20190228_201655.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Why aren't you then jimboy?

Because I cant draw obviously

Didn't you get the memo? Bleach is dead and done.

And yet can accumulate more doujins in a month then bc will get in a year. Just goes to show what series tops what

Then write one bitch the author of the promised never land can't draw either.

Bleach hasn't got a doujin in ages, J.

Weak ass excuse

Ahh yes of course
What are you talking about I can only draw stick figures. Not everyone who likes anime spent their entire childhood alone drawing in a bathroom stall

>people still replying and giving him attention

I am just proving that even I am more interesting than your series when no one has anything to talk about but me then you truly know your series will be axed soon

>snowflake
I will never NOT love the fact that J is using the "special snowflake" people spammed during the 7 Quirks.
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"special snowflake"/start/2019-01-01/end/2019-03-01/page/6/

Ahh yes of course very original. Yes you tuly did come up with it then? No? Oh yeah thats right it has been around since before you were born

Attached: 1524773296276.png (1440x809, 1.39M)

Thanks for the (You), that one was easy.

mha is getting another batch of cartoony villains that came straight out of the 60's.

One piece almost never gets doujins and is severally lacking from the weaker series that get shot loads.

Fate is good though.

What? You do know authors can team up with artist right?
Just like the promised Neverland

And Bc is getting is 1000th elf villain. At least mha has style. All your villains are litterally copy and paste elves
then you are sugesting you will team up because if not then stop trying so hard

Lol

Attached: 956DBEDC-178A-45C3-9604-C907C21C22E9.png (1136x640, 1.23M)

strawpoll.com/4g4xde79

mha is zootopia now, it's amazing that every thread to has to meme the villains to even stay relevant.

>Elf
>copy
>paste
>here is your villain of the week

O MY NO STAKES

Tabata has run out of ideas. Thats why he is just copying and pasting elf villains

Mha has stakes?

I mean, Hori is just a hack and has no inspiration anymore. He has no idea what to do with the series anymore because it literally has no world building, so he has to asspull some literally who villains to be filler, but in the end, no one gives a shit about them. Ever.
Biggest proof is how much people beg for the Prison Break arc, that means, they want the old villains, of when the villains were actually good.

fuck off with this shit

If there's beastmen will bc become a furry series?

But who else could it be, there's literally no other elves in the flashbacks that look like that.

Its funny coming from you guys who keep buying a manga about the same exact elf arc for two years straight. Lol almost like your blinded by tabata load and can only take more and more

Mmm big tasty tabata load! O my elf paste its blinding me!

It's a new character, just like Bavel or Kivn. Perhaps one of the unrevealed vice-captains or better yet Sekke negro.

Looks like I hit the jackpot, DC ripoff villains be damned.

Attached: bcc.png (2850x2800, 1.62M)

Do you also use tabatas cum as lube? Yes?

Attached: IMG_20181027_191112.jpg (600x600, 77K)

do you guys think this Elves will get turned into the good side? I'm sick of shonen getting no actual villains and redeeming most of them
>they were the good guys all along!
I hate that trope and hope many elves die after this arc

If you hate it so much then why do you keep gargling tabatas cum? Do you just want his steamy liad on your face?

It's not like they can really stay, I'm pretty sure Asta "The Elf Re-slayer" will make sure everyone's back in their own bodies

Nope. There is no real reason for them to switch sides.
The elves killed Julius, the most revered person in the kingdom.
Human royalty tricked the elves whether the demons are the real culprits or not.

What do you mean turn good? The elves were just minding their own business until they got massacred. Then they got reincarnated but that also afflicted them with a curse that made them hate the humans. That's the only reason they're the bad guys in this arc. However, they can't really be turned good because they are possessing humans and those human souls will die if they don't get their bodies back. Unless all of them get new bodies they're probably dead, expect for Licht, Vetto and Fana.

Dont listen to these idiots. They are blinded by tabatas crust cum

>Asta fucked this

Did she wear a sister clothing?

>Yamcha happens
>In her drunken despair Vanessa pounces on Asta, the next best thing, in his sleep

How would you react if Asta and Sally became end game?

Attached: 1553785635675.jpg (873x872, 282K)

It's clear asta is ending up with a harem.

Attached: Harem King.jpg (1024x741, 174K)

>harem
That's not how you spell Shisuta Ririi

>Asta won't even know that he lost his virginity

Noelle is to damn cute

Attached: 1539481653248.jpg (800x1000, 82K)

>She's so loose he doesn't hit any walls

Noellemom is better

Attached: _20190303_075926.jpg (600x1000, 202K)

Cute queen

Cute user

Attached: IMG_20190224_115320.jpg (2896x4096, 742K)

except she is dead

That's pretty good, based SEAbro

Attached: 1540249913075.jpg (720x479, 36K)

>reflect
>absorb/release
>dispell buffs and debuffs
What will Astas 4th sword do?

Maybe his next powerup won't be a new sword but the various magic stones

He’ll lose the grimoire and get a new one that also has swords.

I'm alright with him losing the grimoire if he gets a dwarven sword

It’ll be Yami’s katana that will create an anti-magic void that draws in any magic that comes near.

They aren't going to compromise astas silhouette with the swords any time soon.
I'm pretty sure astas current swords aren't just regular swords and the they all were made with lichts swords magic.

Asta doesn't level dex

All strength bro the Chad strat

Asta has str, dex and vit almost maxed, a timeskip will make him surpass yami in str.

I love noll.

wow, it's almost as if Fana has no offensive spells

Attached: IMG_20190303_102421.jpg (1000x1496, 188K)

When is Yami gonna save her?

Never. Elf Char was killed offpanel by Sekke

Sekke doing everything

Based sekke killing the elf menace!

Will Yami get rage if he finds out?

Attached: Asta'd.jpg (1600x1792, 164K)

I look forward to the day noelle is honest with herself