NT22

Not intended to be anime-only friendly. Novel discussion and specualtion abound

Attached: nt22.jpg (314x446, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/retardposter/start/2018-01-01/end/2018-12-31/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone last thread mentioned that Mikoto and Misaki might get help from a third party to escape.

My first thought was Accelerator or someone out of left field like Gunha but I had a heartbreaking thought about Stiyl showing up and holding off Lola because he feels its his duty and he's attached to her. He lets Mikoto, Misaki and whoever else happens to be there escape

..and then of course later she'd reveal she killed him and he didn't hold her off any longer than than Touma did. Maybe even by way of tossing a bloody rune card or severed finger with a familiar ring on it at Hamazura later, echoing Mugino in OT15 with Yobou

Maybe
But i think in Ollerus

So will Shiage turn this shit around or is it a fake out like with Index on NT20 cover?

Is this the non shitpost thread?

>“Magick: Flaming_Sword. Manifest thyself from the descent of the Sephirah and bathe him in thy power.”
I hope that MAGICK_Warfare chapter features a lot of different Magick spells. The way the term is used as a prefix here certainly suggests that Kamachi thought up a few of them.

But who will it be against, Crowley and Lola?

I guess everyone would rather give shitposting attention.

>Waaaah no one bought into my thread
Kek get fucked

It’s not my thread you dumb faggot, the other thread literally is filled with shitposting and everyone would rather do that instead of talking about the fucking book. Don’t even fucking try to defend it. Now go fuck off to your shit thread and continue to troll the autists that can’t stop replying. You won’t get anything else here.

Isn't shitposting about the book... well... talking about the book?

Hamazura looks like he's gonna stab someone with that sword.

>Gets mad as fuck
>"It's totally not my thread and I'm not mad it got ignored"
Uh-huh.

Actually the other thread got turned around and the discussion is pretty shitpost free right now despite the shitpost OP topic. Give it a shot.

I don’t give a shit about the thread retard, I’m mad that people would rather shitpost than talk about the series. It’s not my thread, that isn’t what I would be upset about. But as pointed out, it seems like the thread managed to get away from shitposting somehow and started discussion the series again, so now I’m fine with it.

>bathe him in thy power
Damn it Lola

Attached: 1494434099785.png (1500x1017, 1M)

At least we can be sure Touma isn't in the suitcase since he either got teleported or obliterated. That is unless the inside of the suitcase is the abyss or some shit.

Other deities.

Like baphomet or something?

Yeah. I feel those would be the ones to actually use Magick like this.

>yfw part 3 is all about demons

Since Coronzon knows how to make perfect vessels, one being her own, another being the Artificial Demon that is Qliphah Puzzle 545, and even to some extent the Golden Dawn themselves, that leaves Index to being a vessel, as well. Someone who has perfect memory and resistance to the toxins of a Grimoire is definitely inhumane given what we know of the general magicians or the strength of the Golden Dawn.

Not sure what purpose she may exist for, but that may also explain Coronzon's lingering control and being a possible substitute in case things go awry.

>didn't release Touma's death in NT22 together with the final episode of season 3

There was so much potential

How long does it take for JS06 to translate a volume? If it takes him one month then we could have NT22 end the same time as Index 3.

A week or two after getting it usually. This is a long volume though so might be a little more

I can't believe Touma is fucking dead

I still say its a fake out

Guys, redpill me on the NT Touma isn't OT Touma theory.

stop using matrix slang
OT Touma died at the end of OT22, Aleister probably made a new one and impalnted OT Touma's memories in him. Or there are multiple Touma clones.

Why was this clone in the arctic ocean then?

Ollerus is just a fairy. Though that would be a cool way to foreshadow the shit othinus is getting hinted at having

The clone is NT Touma not OT

You didnt put rail or index in the op so its naturally going to be seen less

>and being a possible substitute in case things go awry
If he weren't fucking dead, Touma would be even more pissed than he already is.

NT Touma says he was picked up in the ocean

I know that's why I don't believe the theory that NT Touma is different. Birdway explicity states that she fished him out of the Ocean so NT Touma can't be a different one.

Well, just because he fell in the ocean doesnt mean he wasnt planted there, if he's a spare. But it does seem fishy either way.

Oh okay, well that settles the problem

But how could the clone have ww3 memories if the other one died? There's no Kamijou Network

You think memories are good impossible to recreate or copy over? Its AC user

So who's going to be more broken after finding out Touma died? Misaka or Accelerator?

They will both probably have a mental breakdown.
Then they will try to bury their sorrows with alchohol, which will lead to them drunk fucking

Misaka, Misaki and Accel probably all the same.

What are the chances of Index, the character herself, doing something in NT22? She should. More than with anyone else on the field except for possibly Aleister, Coronzon has been fucking with her the most from the very beginning.

Attached: a42b68cefe11e0c7a88addbaa4c9c22f.jpg (1000x1000, 1.16M)

I don't really keep up with the LN, but I know enough from Raildex threads and the wiki. Is NT22 supposed to end NT? Or will there be more arcs afterwards? From what I read it doesn't really feel like an all encompassing climax to NT like WW3 is to OT.

Ultimately it is. The synopsis and Epilogue title basically sets up for it and confirmation this Arc is ending this volume. It has gone on since NT12 (if you think about it)

And what now? I doubt Kamachi would just drop the universe.

Part 3. Plot threads already set up during the 2nd half and still things from OT that haven't been covered.

To give better context, lot of people kind of figured he would go to 3 Parts and 66 books total due to holy books having 66 being a common number.

That sounds nice. I should really catch up once and for all. The anime just saps my will to do it, and I'm currently in OT9 in the novels further taking away my motivation to keep reading.

In that theory how does the continuation of the story work? Aleister and England's connection with Index seems like the end game, and wouldn't it be weird for the final act to be focused on new content that hasn't been there from the beginning? How does that make sense? I hope that there's a timeskip or something though, this reminds me of Detective Conan in how little time passes overall.

Honestly, if it bothers you that much I would say just watch up to that part of Index II that being OT11 and then just read from OT12 onwards. You already read the most important one, OT7 from the Season 2 series which cut so much of that information regarding The Book of the Law. But please whatever you choose, do power on, the anime can never really capture the details and the 2nd half of OT does get better and reward you for reading. Things foreshadowed in the first half come into big play in the 2nd, etc.
>In that theory how does the continuation of the story work? Aleister and England's connection with Index seems like the end game
Everything has sort of been set up. I don't really want to spoil too much, but what you're reading about now in OT are things that come up in NT and are basically tied to the core of the story and that will likely be the same going into the next part (unless Kamachi decides to end it here, who honestly knows at this point). The story also follows a lot of the content of Thelema and a lot of things have already been sort of name dropped, things are evidently left for later in a natural enough way that you know this is where things are going later on.

Oh, I definitely have plans to keep on reading. I was caught up with S2 when I started reading and I keep up with S3, and I have no idea how the anime is popular at all. The adapatation sucks balls, the LNs are a lot better even in the less interesting arcs. I keep watching because it's easier and quicker, and it helps me get used to what happens to better understand it.

Babylon = Misaki

But she isn’t a whore

Yobou is alive though

>Lola body snatches Index
>Touma comes back to life out of sheer rage
Do it Kamachi

Sounds good. You're probably going to be shocked at how much they cut from English Civil War arc given they did the 2nd parter in 2 episodes.

I'd suggest once you reach the 2nd half of NT to do some look ups on Thelema and such, just for your own theorycrafting. Even though some things are changed a lot of the historic or standard characteristics of things do apply.

>But she isn't a whore

Attached: 1511404971164.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Oh boy, can't wait for Touma's death to stick.

That arc was a big disappointment. In fact most of S3 has been, since I knew about a lot of these characters only to see a butchering. I really think that Index needs an entirely different team to work as an anime, but they are too tied to JC Staff now to change.

My biggest disappointment is them skimping out on Ascalon's explanation. The way the sword works and how it ties into Dragon Slaying lore is so ridiculous and cool. Fucking sad.
>I really think that Index needs an entirely different team to work as an anime, but they are too tied to JC Staff now to change.
They definitely can change staff and I feel with NTS1 it is the perfect time to do it. I'm still mad they half assed S3 and didn't believe in the content to see through a major hit, but it is what it is now.

Announcing the Accel anime and Railgun S3 probably means they won't change anything. I don't mean changing teams as in just getting a new director. I mean it as in completely reworking how they think about the world and story to do a new interpretation of the LNs.

At least I hope they don't butcher NT yet again. Give it time to breath, don't do 10 volumes in 2 cours.

I actually think they are looking at it. Gouranga who is the Railgun Editor had a meeting with Fuyukawa and the Railgun Staff recently and mentioned they are discussing the fan expectations and taking into account all related anime series up until now (Toaru as a whole). I feel the reaction has had an effect.

I fucking wish. You are right that NT is the perfect time to do it, but with how long they took to do S3, and it being just the same as previous seasons only slightly worse doesn't have me hopeful. It's a shame that the anime soils Index's reputations, I'm disgusted when people say Railgun is better than Index.

Thus, an attack shall be released from the infinite acceleration of the Circle of Ra-Hoor-Khuit
Ra-Hoor-Khuit = Accel confirmed

For sure I agree. Let's hope for the best man, they wanted to do a Reboot or NT in the first place which would require changes so lets hope they go according to plan with the effort and all.

Considering Accel is looking to be different design-wise from the usual Raildex anime, there may be a slimmer of hope.

Also I think if they do NT it won't be as rushed as S3. The problem with OT anime is that S2 had to end on Academy City invasion to have an actual finale, stopping just before wouldn't have worked. As a result, S3 ended up having to cram the remainder in. The amount adapted is likely a decision based on where it would be best to end the season, not the number of volumes they think they can pull off. NT anime can easily end on NT6, unless the producers get greedy and want to shill Othinus right away.

Christ this thread is sad. 10 hours later and it's still being necrobumped by a few retards.

"Ded" MC
Ded franchise
Ded thread

And nobody cares.

Glad to see these dumbasses get ignored.

Othinus shows up plenty in the first half anyway. As one nip put it, there's no point in doing Accel anime if you don't put effort into it.

Based Accel anime getting all the attention while all the other shows look like complete trash.

Yet you're seething so hard you felt the need to give a "non-reply."

Basically. What's the point of doing the new anime if you don't put effort into it?

Yeah, and Nuit is Mikoto.

Again. glad these dumbasses are getting ignored.

Based user being buttblasted that he has to shout that he is ignoring people.

>Still replying to no one in order to pat himself on the back

You're only hurting yourself here mate

Again, glad these dumbasses are getting ignored

Now it's becoming a copypasta

The Raildexfag is a sad creature, which lacking a brain resorts to spamming constant and pointless general threads which please only its own kind. It is an inanimate object which feigns concern over the state of threads, while simultaneously flooding them with low quality "OC" and retarded "theories" for hundreds of posts. Having no one who shares its pitiful interests other than its own kind, it becomes defensive and territorial when its circlejerk behavior is pointed out, resorting to name-calling and paranoia.

Again, glad these dumbasses are getting ignored.

>He says as he derails his own thread while not actually ignoring them

Way to show 'em, buddy!

Again, glad these geniuses are getting attention.

The Yea Forums shitposter is a sad creature, which lacking a brain resorts to spamming constant and pointless retardposter posts and has autistic grudges of a 12 year old in which he can't avoid proving he's underage, which pleases only himself and unable to realize how retarded he looks. It is an inanimate object whch feigns concern over the state of the board without realizing no one gives a fuck about him, while simultaneously flooding them with low quality retard posts and more retard posts. Having no one who shares his pitiful underage shitting interests other than himself, it becomes defensive and territorial when its threatened by even an ounce of counterattack, resorting to name-calling and paranoia.

Awesome Raildex discussion we're having. I guess everyone fucked off because we had such a wonderful and fulfilling discussion, we ran out of things to talk about.

Nah. This is a throwaway thread and the other thread is fine, which is why we're letting some of these cesspool retardposters rot here like they do in their mothers basement.

>number six shows up to save the day

>retardposter
No one here is having your forced meme.

Oo looks like I hit a nerve. Very good.

Ah bloo bloo

Yay you really are a retardposter! I'm so happy. Anything more, mothers basement-kun?

You are the only one on Yea Forums who uses that made up word and you're merely being pointed out

Oho more retardposter notions. This time proving you're a newfag! Now what's next, newfag retardposter-kun?

It's not the end of the series. Dengeki always announces when a series is ending when the last volume is announced, no matter how big or small it is. NT22 was only said to be the conclusion of Aleister vs Coronzon, and that it's the volume where "all of NT crosses paths", whether it's the last NT volume remains to be seen, but it's 100% not the end of the series.

They're using the same language as they did for when OT22/OT ending so it definitely makes sense. And with Kamachi's comments back in 2011, 22 volumes seems to be his sweespot and personal decision.

What the fuck is World Decomposer?

Coronzon.

It'd be too convenient for Stiyl to come all the way from England to Scotland.
Accel or the AAA going full Devil Trigger on Mikoto are the most reasonable choices if Touma is truly dead

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/retardposter/start/2018-01-01/end/2018-12-31/

Hm, 2, maybe 3 uses that aren't from Raildex threads?

If you want to know, I picked it up from somewhere else on this board.

Yeah, though if Accel's going to be able to hold her long enough for them to escape, he better go full white wings and halo I guess.