Been playing catch up with anime that aired last year and I still can't find anything that came out in 2018 worse than...

Been playing catch up with anime that aired last year and I still can't find anything that came out in 2018 worse than Planet With. None. This sucked ass and hard.

Attached: worst of 2018.png (767x485, 746K)

Go watch Overlord seasons 2 and 3.

I did, they were still better constructed that Pee eWe.

What's wrong with it?

Just about everything and it had arguably the worst first episode in anime history.

So /m/ finally got tired of your shit, huh?
Fuck off, crossboarder.

/m/ detests Planet Fail.

Your next line will be "Unit Pandora was the best anime of 2018"
Nobody cares about your shitshow

haven't seen it, but I heard it's well crafted.

SG0 and Hanebado possibly fucked up more because they both had decent material to adapt and still managed to be shit.
It's more insulting than an anime original being bad as it feels like they had to go out of their way to make it worse.

Attached: tfw no scientist gf.jpg (660x420, 22K)

Jesus christ dude

Attached: autism.png (986x924, 436K)

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1537633538949.jpg (900x1056, 400K)

I don't get the image, all I'm seeing is a few reposts, not autism.

and the only one that can tell the truth, Planet With was objectively terrible.

And thats only on Yea Forums, if you search for on /m/ you will find a lot more, he started with Valvrave then moved on at random looking for any anime each season to spam how its the worst

Fucker genuinelly has some mental problem

overlord season 3.

I've never seen such a shitty edgelord chunnibyou story in my life. And the other problem is that its basically another shitty isekai Slice of Life show where nothing important happens. Just show a bunch of random fodder, so Ainz can stroke his e-cock and destroy them. What's the point?

Best show of 2018 was Dragonball Super. You may not like it, but that's what peak performance looked like. We need more alpha Chads in this business like Goku.

Imagine being so mentally ill that you're STILL posting it. Phew lad.

Ah yes the classic "this shitposter was a previous shitposter" argument.
>overlord season 3.
With that cool lovecraftian ending and Ainz doing that one sided battle is his tomb? Nah.

I've never understood these threads. Not because of the Autism; That's pretty self evident.

But because an /m/ show that's effectively Childhood's End filtered through an eastern action series with an inverted protagonist/antagonist cast structure beats the median on premise alone.

>But because an /m/ show that's effectively Childhood's End filtered through an eastern action series with an inverted protagonist/antagonist cast structure beats the median on premise alone.
In sucking so hard and having laughable production values? I agree.

Attached: not how lasers work.png (847x478, 982K)

>Ah yes the classic "this shitposter was a previous shitposter" argument.
There is literally a screenshot of you spamming the board, there is nothing to be discussed about this, you literally post the exact same arguments everytime on both boards

That is not me though.

It's time

Attached: 1540077102671.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Fuck off duel and kill yourself.
And Jushinki Pandora was shit.

Wrong shitposter, user. This is cancerous /m/aggot.

Im trying to pit ((him)) with the /m/aggot

Attached: 3792835703859444.jpg (2048x1323, 395K)

planet shit was bad but trainwreck in the flops is still worst of 2018 by a landslide

I don't know who that is and now I want to watch Pandora just to spite you.
I don't like SSSS.Gridman either but I want to see the toku series so I'm not gonna debate with someone whose already dedicated against the cancer called Trigger.

Now watch the cult that sucks the dick of anything that author shits out defend it.

Just stop watching mecha all together then, You should have realized years ago that 99.9 % of mecha are pure garbage.

Go watch Black clover and you will love Planet with in comparison

But that autist is also on /m/, at least the Symphogear thread over there.

Attached: 1530683516395.jpg (1390x1980, 739K)

This looks pretty shit

>I don't like SSSS.Gridman either
Sounds like you just hate the canon yuri couple.