Raildex

Shiage will defeat Coronzon.

Attached: 1470203798200.jpg (380x584, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054886980322
my.mixtape.moe/eomiuh.ass
coronzon.com/choronzon.htm
my.mixtape.moe/dzrfck.ass
youtube.com/watch?v=aWO1t4wKuWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBTvaKLqAKs
my.mixtape.moe/lqhhbg.ass
my.mixtape.moe/hqofjg.ass
youtu.be/pRnZJ1Svdyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAbs3Ju8k0
twitter.com/hkms3GAEdvLJhOn
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1098955885957640198
toaru-project.fan.tsite.jp/contents/1742
slowpics.org/comparison/00cd4489-ce98-4d98-92a1-cd7e15478209
slowpics.org/comparison/bf0e2540-3175-4dbc-8689-292cc13d9570
slowpics.org/comparison/b84f20d1-dc7e-4de5-b3e9-d11f0ec62ac8
slowpics.org/comparison/418c757a-1fc4-4d82-9c00-6786734a2982
slowpics.org/comparison/31f1a3e1-0cf8-4f47-b124-cdcb4c92fa56
slowpics.org/comparison/2006c73f-bc90-4791-bfbc-d48b9b163660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cant wait to watch new ep with the anons!

Attached: Screenshot_245.png (987x746, 1.44M)

>Hamazura sides with Coronzon

Did the madman actually kill Touma or is just bait? Either way, Touma getting one shotted at the very beginning and all those Thelema names being dropped sure does grab my attention

We all know Touma isn't going to stay dead just because he was killed, it has happened before after all. The actual interesting part is that "utterly destroyed" likely means whatever is inside him will spill out now, so we might be getting some new info on that.

Oh boy I can't wait to watch the new episode without any spoilers whatsoev-

I mean, going with "he isn't really dead" is so incredibly obvious, I wouldn't be shocked if Kamachi just went with "he's dead". Touma being dead and never coming back as the spiky haired boy we all know doesn't mean "Kamijou Touma" won't exist as some sort of ethereal power or something

NT Touma is dead, OT Touma will come back and save the day.

Can't believe Touma is dead again.

Attached: Saten Wipe.png (524x628, 504K)

Bros, why do I feel so sad about Touman?

I'm thinking the people who said Touma wasn't getting a "normal, happy ending with a girl" were right and Human Touma is dead, but "Kamijou Touma" will continue to exist. I am starting to get the impression that "Kamijou Touma" is meant to be a demon/god/something of that nature that's above literally everything else. It's basically the equivalent of "my super special fanfiction OC demon/god is better than all these canon demons/gods!" No, I'm not calling Kamachi a shit writer. If that's how it is, I'm still gonna hang around and see what he does with it

Hype for OT 1 Touma.

>second to last Illustration will be Touma emerging from the abyss
>the last illustration will be Ollerus and Silva picking up Coronzon's remains

Attached: Index_v22_256-257.jpg (2240x1600, 685K)

SS Kazakiri SOON

Attached: D0kYhOpU8AAPube.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

i knew that ollerus is up to no good

>Ollerus starts taping bits of Coronzon to Fiamma to try and make him strong again

hmmm those wings look like a certain shade of white used by an autist who has a fetish for excessive wings.

Fiamma is a good boy who wouldn't go along with that.

Might be a good idea to make seperate NT22/Episode 21 threads.

Oh man i hope I am able to read nt22 all in one go now that i am caught up and not know every detail of the plot before the book even comes out

You've got to make the difficult decision between going cold turkey on threads as soon as the illustrations start dropping so you can read it unspoiled OR sticking around and enjoying the fake spoiler/real spoiler shitshow. Both are fun in their own way, I've not decided what I'm going to do yet.

Regardless of whether it's a fake out in the end or not, if Touma's body is destroyed and he for all intents and purposes appears dead with no chance of being saved at that moment, wouldn't that mean a n y o n e (including Accelerator, I'm not "shitting on girls" here) who goes full retard because they're mad about Touma will get brutally slapped down? Accelerator's had experience with Aiwass knocking him down despite all his rage, but Mikoto and Misaki haven't, and Kamachi can decide to make Accelerator a retard if he likes

I can’t believe it, touma will die twice in the same say when NT22 and ep26 get released.

whenever misaka goes all out she gets smacked down. misaki idk i dont read ab

>in the same day

But episode 26 won't come out until April

The worst she's gotten physically the whole series is the curse, IIRC. She's never got more than scratches. Hell, Accelerator never even physically touched her.

If Mikoto can go 5.1 or higher under her own steam, this is when she'll do it.

Othinus is the best and the cutest and I wanna marry her!

If Touma can get oneshot, I don't see why 5.1 would stand a better chance.

I didn't say it would, it'd be like Accel going black wings against Aiwass.

she doesn't get hurt, but pretty much everyone against her beats her then she cries and gets saved or she fails to save someone and after a little bit someone else saves the day.

>Misaka and Misaki both go into their version of black wings and get shit on

Ah, I see. Well yeah, that could be interesting. Mikoto going 5.1 would hurt Accelerator and potentially take a second MC out for a bit. Actually, that makes sense if we really are going to go with "Hamazura saves the day"

>Touma's dead
>Aleister's out for the count
>Hamazura's busy saving Dion
Will we FINALLY get to see Accelerator actually use White Wings in a serious fight?

Touma dies and the rest of the volume is a three way battle between everyone v Coronzon v the dragons

Maybe? The cover and synopsis implies it's a Hamaura episode, though. But its a huge novel; I suppose it doesn't mean Accelerator can't do something too

HE A GOOD BOY WHO GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY

QP545: you can't win
Accel: ok im out

Mikoto will rage a bit/be held back by the AAA trying to save her life and then escape carrying Misaki, Aleister and Othinus

This sounds about right to me

Mie will get an illustration this volume.

Could someone post the chapter titles again?

O shit I missed the last thread thanks to work, anyone got the illustrations?

>Prologue ARCHENEMY_with_the_ABYSS
>Chapter 1 Break_a_Right_and_Hope
>Chapter 2 Over_the_Checkmate
>Chapter 3 World_Decomposer
>Chapter 4 MAGICK_Warfare
>Epilogue some long ass Japanese and then (Untitled)
Pasted from previous thread.

Create IndexIII thread separate from this thread, this thread is for LN Discussion.

NT21 had an Accel cover and Accel didn't do anything but reflect a beam and sleep in a truck.

>Yea Forums already complains about one raildex thread
>let's make a second one
Based and supported.

Don't tell me what to do.

He saved a life, something more important than anything else in that book.

>keeping animefags out
I like that idea, actually.

He saved everyone's life multiple times and showed his growing partnership with 545. I do agree it was actually Mathers and Aleister that carried the volume, but I would not say Accelerator "did nothing"

We call her QP or QP545, not just 545.

>"we"
I'll call her what I like

knock yourselves out

What illustrations are we expecting? I think Neph and Niang are going to get the fanservicey ones this time since Mikoto and Misaki are going to be a bit too sad to bully each other.

>wow there's a lot of spoilers in this thread we should make a new one for anime-onlys
>good point here you go
>spoils part of the end of the fucking airing arc with the OP image
Why??

Attached: florisanger.jpg (763x765, 66K)

Literally no one calls her anything but 545 or trash demon, no revisionism today

>With a dull sound, that right hand and Kamijou Touma himself were utterly destroyed.
Wait does that mean Othinus also got BTFO'd. Othi-chan and Touman quality time in the abyss?

Attached: 1506974113710.jpg (1052x1427, 167K)

You seem to have forgotten the poster advertising the second part of the anime is basically the exact same pose with the star of bethlehem.

It's not meant to be spoiler free, how the fuck have you been in these threads for any period of time and not seen that image?

She was in his pocket last we saw her so presumably.

I guess it's no big deal, but the difference between them is that Fiamma's whole saving the world motivation is spelled out in the corner of that image. There's no point in creating a whole new thread for anime onlys if you're going to spoil it in the OP post.

Attached: misaka_tap.gif (311x610, 270K)

you're a brainlet
literally the first OP spoiled Fiamma
and then it was spoiled again by the 2nd cour key visual which is a ltieral copy-paste of that Fiamma

>Touma comes back at the end and turns out he was just at a pub in the Abyss having a pint

She was literally talking to him, right by his ear, just as he was about to get vaporized. So yeah, wherever he is, she's most likely there too.
Thanks, Coronzon.

>This fucking prologue
Can't wait for the rest of it.

Attached: My boy.jpg (474x261, 12K)

Why doesn't Aliester big bang bomb Mathers? Why didn't Aliester big bang bomb Lola's hair?

>Othinus
If she didn't get blasted with the spiky haired dude, yeah.

DED

He's just going to the abyss to grab a pint and wait for this to all blow over

>inb4 its not Touma Kamachi just killed off, but Othinus, because she won't be granted whatever "come back to life" pass Touma gets

Based Coronzon delivering them to their long awaited honeymoon

>its not touma
He's very explicitly missing

The term "Big Bang" was first coined in 1949, so Mathers wouldn't know what it meant and Lola's too dumb. If I understand how Crowley's shit works, then I don't think it would work on either of them?

She already got one. Another one isn't too much of a stretch.

Yes but he can come back. IF Othinus got blasted with him, she's not as likely to come back as he is

I think Aliester implants the idea in your head through his motions. It's not like those little loch ness monsters or whatever knew what a big bang was.

As someone who was going in always unspoiled, I've decided after the help of a few anons to just stick through the spoilers and read it as it's live translated, it sounds super fun.

I think it's that Aleister has to try new shit on Mathers since he'll find a way to nope it and the obvious answer is that Coronzon is super unkillable and it'd be a waste of Crowleys.

>tfw othinus and touma will get fused into a single being

tothinus

Because Mathers is an immortal grimoire on top of being an equally great magician. The Saint spell only worked because it affected the environment. But the big bang bomb doesn't.
As for Coronzon, he stated from the very beginning that nothing he has can defeat it.

>a pan-universal weapon that can kill immortal gods can't hurt a demon OR a book which is power limited to the earth

Othinus is actually far more likely to come back, because she doesnt have a big old magic cancelling hand stopping most of the normal ways to fetch someone from the wrong dimension. Plus if she's in there she'll be with touma, and he wont let himself be saved alone and have someone else die.

Neat.

Attached: 1492799617191.jpg (870x1238, 358K)

Coronzon should blast index next.

Attached: 1549969947928.jpg (600x799, 130K)

Depends on if the Touma we know is recoverable

Everything we know about Touma so far is some bullshit given to him by the magic gods. If he comes back, it'll most likely because of some device from the magic gods.
And if it works on him, it'll work on her since MGs are against Othinus dying on him.

would make sense since hadit is the exorcist and the magician

You should get blasted next

IT so far has nothing to do with them.

>That can kill immortal gods
>Implying
In the last news, what really killed them was their own uberbroken spell that was slightly hijacked by him, since it's what gave then a concept of death.
And he never used that shit on MGs on screen either.

>Touma recovers his lost memories after being sent into the abyss

Attached: 1516567728976.jpg (630x894, 430K)

RIP Touma we barely knew ye

We don't know whether it does or not. It could but also couldn't.
But we do know Othinus knows about it and can trash it. So other MG might know even more about it.

Which one?

Kamikotofags rejoice!

Attached: 1522509409574.jpg (520x760, 153K)

He did supposedly kill full power Zombie in order to hijack the spell. I think the infinite nerf was to just make the process easier.

Nuh uh

Attached: 1538149082440.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Touma is only missing like, a week of memories with misaka. I dont see why that would be particularly good news for her

>Kamikoto
Touma would remember his affection for Index though? If anything Kamidex would be the end result because of it

Attached: IMG_20190301_153209.jpg (1334x750, 109K)

>777
AAAAAAAAAA

Where are you watching

>Dead eyes
Yeah, that's the stuff

>quality ushanka

>777
>Misaka 10777
>Eyes actually look like a clones one
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>original eye design
Based.

So they’re gonna stick with the weird eyes for sister’s instead of using the superior eyes in railgun s.

it's not on yet you fucking idiot, that's a preview shot from twitter

DAL AAAAAA soon

Based original eye design, I hated Railgun S' Misaka sister eyes.

By Origami ?
Oh yeah just saw it.

THEY KEPT THE EYES

>stream is already lagging and index isn't even on yet
save us leopard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nothing of the sort was said. All that was said was that he hijacked the spell and that allowed him to kill MGs. Moreover, it was demonstrated that he could hijack spells from wherever the fuck he is like he did with Mikoto.
And the one who did it was Noukan, not Aleister.

>dsg airing 3D shit
>neetball lags
>sub neetball ded
>leopard ded
Pls someone help

By did it, I mean did the kill.

The stream isnt even fucking on falseflagger

>they kept the normal clones eyes but not Worst's
I don't understand their thought process

>No,” denied the High Priest. “That is still impossible. The very foundation of your assertion is wrong. You claim to have prepared something powerful enough to defeat Magic Gods like us and you claim to have used this opportunity to inject it inside of us, but that would require swapping out Zombie’s spell. Whether you had a spell or not, you would need to defeat Zombie, a Magic God, to replace her spell! That’s no different from locking the key inside the vault. Your initial argument doesn’t hold up!!”
It does he needed to take her down first. Otherwise Aleister would have needed to win a tug of war against a god instead of just grab some random curse that was floating around.

>Questioning a gag director's choice.

Shitty eyes again. S3 is a mistake

Well Worst has her eye shape, she just doesn’t have it all the time
She’ll probably just get them when she’s snug or angry

Around 2 chapters is crammed in this episode.
Won't be surprised if they want to finish it in 2 and half episodes and adapt OT22 faithfully.

WHERE THE FUCK WILL I WATCH THE AIRING OF 21
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Worst actually has emotions, albeit negative

It's specifically said that the big bang was made to kill the magic gods.

>he could hijack spells from wherever the fuck he is like he did with Mikoto.
Terra mentions something called "Curse Sniping", so I imagine that pulling a curse out of the sky trick is pretty common.

Attached: p7.jpg (891x1280, 543K)

Pretty sure it’s because Mathers and the other grimoire are immune to magic, hence why Aleister built a load of scientific weapons to deal with them and needed to disconnect them from the world’s ley lines using that Christian magic.

THIS IS NOT DAL WHAT R U DOING STREAM AAAAAA

how the fuck did i manage to double post? i'm fucking dumb

Holy fuck that super ded face

>a volume where we have Touma chilling in the abyss and Shiageluck
Sounds comfy.

>Touma chilling in the abyss
I don't don't think it's going to be a very welcoming place.

As for Coronzon, most likely she can regenerate her hair being a transcendent being. I don’t think the hair is what keeps Coronzon inside it’s avatar. Aleister wouldn’t want to risk harming Coronzon when he thought it was his daughter to begin with. She can exist outside her physics, body which she created so even a Big Bang Bomb won’t be able to fully kill her.

Kamachi Kazuma started "Magisterus Bad Trip" Vol.2 on Kakuyomu!
kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054886980322

The main obstacle in the abyss is Coronzon, and she's in scotland. It'll be like a dark, cold holiday.

I want to hug Acqua

>mexican stream
what the fuck dsgstng

I guess I'll be more accurate with my phrasing :
1- He never killed full powered zombie, she was already matrioshka'ed when she was defeated by Noukan. Aleister himself said that the summon spell was the opportunity to kill them.
2- Nothing implied that Zombie needed to die before he could hijack the spell.
3- HP said that using the spell on one of them isn't that much of a problem. But the bigger problem was using it on all of them which what required defeating Zombie. It could mean he killed zombie after using the spell on her alone.
4- All this discussion is already off the mark since the discussion was about the big bang bomb, and Aleister never used that against the MG on screen and the one who killed HP and Zombie was Noukan.

MP is Coronzon

A Saint shouldn't be that cute

Attached: 1531195232660.png (1047x900, 1.32M)

Who's her brother?

>MP
>Kill Touma
Kek

If that was true, she'd possess Kuroko and live out her degenerate dreams

*Kamijou

Aleister

No he said it was its trump card against them. Which most likely implied the already infinitely and mortally nerfed MG, since full powered MG were fine against him and two were killed with AAA alone.
And he himself admitted that his whole plan was for them to nerf themselves with a summon spell for him to be able to kill them.

>nb already lagging
kill me

Hey kid, wanna join the Kill Kamijou Koalition?

thanks to this fucking retard who keeps spoiling newfags

Starting
Haiiiiii

Kakine is here. We can start.

Attached: Angel Wings.png (900x500, 946K)

>> You claim to have prepared something powerful enough to defeat Magic Gods like us and you claim to have used this opportunity to inject it inside of us, but that would require swapping out Zombie’s spell. Whether you had a spell or not, you would need to defeat Zombie, a Magic God, to replace her spell! That’s no different from locking the key inside the vault.
Zombie was never said to have made herself affected by her spell. That's the "locking the key inside the vault" part HP is talking about.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Oh wow, Vasilisa is here.

You went way too high with the saturation faggot

Aleister basically took on 3 at a time. It's not unusual to think that he could take on one at least fairly.

kakinefag, is this kakine?

no it's gabriel, read the books

It isn't from NT22.

guys...what if it's scary in the abyss?

Attached: meektouma.png (403x681, 373K)

Poor Touma. He didn't even taste the burger. ;-;

I bet the abyss is the same as the black world.

There's no burgers where you're going. Better enjoy it while you can.

Thor bought him a burger in NT5 so it evens out.

Rare picture of Touma having food.

It's been so long he's not sure what to do with it.

Kings of the hill theme starting to play.

Attached: squad.png (1036x659, 1.47M)

>Choose your character
Which one of them do you think can destroy demons ?

do those legs go all the way up?

The Abyss is insanity itself.
>This doctrine is extremely difficult to explain; but it corresponds more or less to the gap in thought between the Real, which is ideal, and the Unreal, which is actual. In the Abyss all things exist, indeed, at least in posse, but are without any possible meaning; for they lack the substratum of spiritual Reality. They are appearances without Law. They are thus Insane Delusions.
>"Crossing the Abyss" is regarded as a perilous operation, and the most important work of the magician's career. Success confers graduation into the degree of Magister Templi, or "Master of the Temple."

>the village old man
HOLY FUCKING LMAO
HAHAHA BASED JC STAFF
i really hope they dont adapt NT

Oh yeah, the Magister Templi thing. I wonder if he's going to meet one of those assholes trying to get to wherever Othinus tells them they need to go. If it does go that direction at least.

Attached: We're lost, human.jpg (1024x734, 151K)

>they are without law
So... without will?

So did Othinus die too since she was right on top of Touma's shoulder?

When someone things that anime is good.

Attached: wrst_21.png (913x626, 769K)

what?

Well, the fun part is Hadit is the representation of the statement of Every man and women is a star.
>Thelema connects the sun-god Hadit with every individual star. Furthermore, The Book of the Law says: "Every man and every woman is a star."
>Hadit is the Fire of Desire at the Heart of Matter (Nuit). The combination of the upward-pointing triangle of Hadit and the downward-pointing triangle of Nuit forms the Star of Spirit (the Hexagram).

>Sending Touma to the insane delusions dimension
Good thing he's got the exact toolkit required to deal with that kind of shit.

Any ideas about how Coronzon created a body from scratch?

Attached: surprised touma.jpg (900x525, 100K)

Is it outright confirmed that Touma's getting sent to the Abyss or is it just a theory?

>tfw othinus will get raped by a big fat bald demon in abyss and touma will have to watch it all happening
>in the end of the chapter next part is revealed
>NT:R

Pretty sure Index and Fran will be getting to the bottom of this.

I don't think Touma will be able to handle it at first. The Abyss is the chasm between our individual consciousness and the universal consciousness. If you're properly prepared to let go of any vestiges of ego, it's the ultimate experience life has to offer. If you're not prepared, and cling to your facticities, you're going to have a really bad time.

I'm gonna guess it involved sex and a human. I don't know whether Coronzon was a part of the sex or just took advantage of an innocent couple but my money is firmly on a human and sex

Theory. The preview is translated amd it ends with Touma getting smashed, and after that we only have the synopsis to go by.

Read the prologue, it just ends with him being "utterly destroyed". The chapter's called "ARCHENEMY_with_the_ABYSS" though, so there's that to speculate off.

Theory.

Yeah, I've read the preview, and I don't recall it ever mentioning the Abyss, but I could have missed something. I'm not perfect.

It's based on the Chapter title.

I have? I just didn't recall seeing anything that said he was being sent somewhere. Was just wondering if I missed something else, is all

>the random villager is the largest and tallest of the three
Chad as fuck.

*sends touma into the abyss*
heh, nothing personnel, world decomposer

Attached: Enemy In The Abyss.png (950x725, 809K)

Is World Decomposer going to be a new guy, an alternate form of an already existing right hand or something else?

it wasnt her it was coronzon retard she is hp

Guys help me with the stream please

>world decomposer
Probably kamisato, maybe he will get world rejecter again but it will digievolve i dont really it being a touma power up

You're an hour late or a week early.

>Guys help me with the stream please
lmao

If Coronzon is from the Sephirot then Aiwass is Qliphoth.

Aiwass is his own deal, total Thelema OC. Coronzon showed up way earlier though, I think John Dee came up with him in the 1600s.

Is there a shitty or self contained NT volume that I could skip?

Skip NT

NT11 kinda, but you really shouldn't be rushing through to get up to date. There's going to be another volume in a few months you can get hype for.

i can't believe Touma is fucking dead

Attached: tdyjrx-01.jpg (1210x1500, 293K)

No.

>that name drop of Da'at, Nuit, and Hadit
HAPPENING

The only Kamachi series with novels you can skip is HO.

I tought the more "elevated" someone was the more wise and goody two shoes they were? why is aiwass such a dick then?

NT12 is about some dead character, go over it

Where did you get that idea? Magic gods are kind but Aiwass and Coronzon are assholes

Finally best girl

I want to kick that belly.

My mother in law was spiritist so thats where i get it from.
Isnt spiritism and thelesma the same bullshit?

>OT22 ends with Touma dying
>NT22 starts with Touma dying
Convince me that a NT23 isn't coming

Thelemic morality isn't a conventional one and Aiwass is literally an alien entity.

user... Thelema is the drug-induced mentally ill ""spiritism"" made by a guy who was banned from England for being too degenerate. Anyways, Aleister IRL called Aiwass the Satan of Thelema, and he himself said in OT19 that it's more accurate to call him a dragon than an angel.

So are the level 5's all going to get a power-up? Kakine is basically due for one, MisaMisa might get a rage retard boost akin to Accel in OT13 and Ollerus noted that Gunha could be way stronger too.

>WR came into existence when Othinus broke IB
>Coronzon just destroyed IB
What if it's a power she herself obtains?

Wow! Sounds based as fuck.

Imagine Mugino having like 15 beams!

Skip NT, is literally the worst part of Index as a whole.

Touma was turned into fucking deus ex machina with the biggest plot armor ever, Kamachi introduced lots of new characters that got shit on on a few volumes, some of them like Kamisato who was hyped for ages as the one that can compete against Touma and ended up being just a jobber, like every other character in this shitty LN.

To put it in perspective, NT is so bad that made the sells of Index reaching the lowest point ever in the entire franchise, there was a period of time where the LN couldn't even sell 5K, even your seasonal haremshit would do better than that.

Attached: trash.png (778x1018, 591K)

Kamisato is one of the best characters in Index series, what ate you talking about?

Seems like an incredibly based individual to me

>couldn't even sell 5K
So we're just straight up lying to get those (You)s now?

>World Decomposer
>people are disappearing and the preview said the world was breaking apart
Actually makes sense

>Trying to deny the fact that kamachi used him as a jobber
Try again or go back to animesuki faggot.

Aleister is very redpilled, yes

trips of truth

>jobber
He beat Touma though? Sounds like you're pretty obsessed with that ESL website, lad.

Gunha's probably a special case, but I've always assumed (and I admit, it's a pretty big assumption) that the others all have some equivalent to black wings and white wings. The black wings coming out when they really want to destroy something (see Accel vs. Amata, 5.3 vs Academy City as a whole) and the white wings when they want to protect something (Accel with LO). The only evidence I can put forward is how 5.3 Mikoto talks about how she wants to destroy everything and how similar that is to black wings, so we'll call it a theory until I am proven right in ~1 week.

Below 5k is not a flop.

In the end he never won against touma, do you even read the LN or you're just pretending to be retarded?

Mobile poster owned once again

Attached: D0hm7_KVAAAwWoI.jpg (853x1200, 110K)

>Kamisato is one of the best characters in Index series

Attached: 1551049318185.jpg (829x776, 89K)

Go reread NT14 instead of shitposting.

Nigga what? kamisato is even worse than accel lmao.

Attached: Dr.Kek.jpg (629x800, 133K)

Kek, If it sells near 5K per every BD/DVD Vol. like this it will have next season, and If the low budget meme is real that mean it's really profit, making shit adaption yet still sell in considered number.

Attached: 1496770378510.png (668x720, 543K)

You're the one getting owned here buddy, try again secondary.

Zombie was killed by the AAA. The entire problem with magic gods was that even destroying them wouldn't kill them. Like how Othinus got btfo by her own arrow and along with Touma and just fixed herself. Only the AAA can outright kill magic gods. Besides the entire between the lines section is Noukan preparing for the fight with zombie, it's unlikely that it was aliester that fought her.

Le redpill me on him then

>called kamisato user
>took forever to for him to draw kamisato

Based producers giving the least possible amount of shit and still making a profit.

He came up with 100 synonyms for a dick all by himself.

He wrote erotic novels featuring his friends and enemies.

Only #1 and #2 have the potential. Aiwass agreed, don't bother him about it.

The god-killing part of the AAA is quite literally Aleister's power.

It's a meme of you dip.

The potential to get to and survive actually at Level 6, the others might be able to hit 5 point something.

>get to and survive actually at Level 6
Never mentioned. Aiwass and Aleister never cared about Level 6. Aleister wants his angels for his elements.

>owned
What's wrong spic, were you hoping to debate power levels?

Attached: 1464753493791.png (213x214, 32K)

You know what I mean, whatever's at "the top" that they tell lower down people like Gensei is "level 6".

>Aleister fucking dies at the end

You wish

Accelerator is a good character though

Did you not see the title of the epilogue?

Nah he's awful

Kakine is never mentioned, only Accelerator.

Aliester is powering it but AAA still has a part in it. I doubt Coronzon would grab pieces from it if it wasn't important. Plus the gods still say it has magic god death in it.
>“You want me to copy that thing? Wouldn’t work. A Magic God’s death can’t be accepted inside a Magic God’s body.”
Aliester is probably just the only one that can work it. so it's just a mech without him.

No he's not. Sorry you have shit taste

Yeah:
>Epilogue some long ass Japanese and then (Untitled)

Trips of truth

Misaki's rage power is the ability to affect the collective unconscious and create artificial idol theory to power herself up or something along those lines
thoughts?

More like trips of shit taste

What fresh hell is this now?

Figured her rage power would be sucking the moisture out of everything

>Or this is where the story of the heavily bloodied man that marched on a never ending path, whose life comes to a close.

Attached: 1480634653949.png (800x720, 825K)

ZERO NI SURU
ZERO NI SURU
ZERO NI SURU

>longest volume Kamachi ever released
>MC dies in the first 20 pages

Chaos; Head style making delusions reality?

Keep seething.

>just like you can’t restore burned paper by touching the ashes
Holy blast from the past. This analogy was used way back in OT1.

Good, maybe the fucking story finally fucking advances this time.

>Touma is attacked by Stiyl with a flame sword, the first magic spell he had to face
>Lola kills him with flame sword
Pottery

Seething about what? I have nothing to seethe over

The ones about Hamazura and kamisato are totally skippable. Don't let the raildex keks tell you otherwise

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not about taste. Accel's character arc is beyond retarded and his development is too little for the amount of page time and in-universe wanking he received.
Hell, if it were about taste, it's even worse for Accel, who is a magnet for any 10yo Panic at the disco fangirl.

This shitpost makes no sense
Like, "Raildex kek" would be an insult for Raildexfag. But, aren't you one of them if you went ahead and read the fucking LNs? Where's the difference?

No faggot, just read all of it. You have nothing else better to do

He's very brain damaged, please understand

No, Aiwass did mention Kakine.
>>“I tried to bring you to attack me by bringing up Last Order, but I was able to do so much easier than I had expected. With this level of maturity, you cannot even deal with Fuse Kazakiri. Dammit Aleister, are you rushing things this time, too? …The matter of Kakine Teitoku bothers me as well.”

>want to talk more about the novel preview and anime
>cant get rid of boner
God damn my overactive libido

Except Accelerator has one of the best character arcs in the series?

I have to admit I expected Skogsfru to dress sexier than this.

Attached: one of these magicans tries to rape their opponents to death.png (1275x718, 1.48M)

Except it's a generic redemption story with a ton of needless and tasteless melodrama thrown in.

We also expected Index III to be good and yet here we are.

>we
Fuck off MP

>A moment later, everyone witnessed that instant.
>With a dull sound, that right hand and Kamijou Touma himself were utterly destroyed.
ONE Fucking shot.

Attached: 124234122345465.gif (580x326, 1.97M)

What if...

Attached: Gondola.png (1522x967, 2.81M)

I wonder if that dull sound is the one IB made when it tried to stop Aiwass?

Cant wait for it to turn out that the dumb demon got tricked again

I love Lola!

Attached: 1522208656813.png (700x700, 285K)

can someone explain why each of the protags are in russia in the first place? like what's their motivation and how did they know shit was gonna go down in russia? i've not really been paying attention

my.mixtape.moe/eomiuh.ass
Changelog
>honorifics
>Vasilissa -> Vasilisa
>Kruezhev-> Kreutzev
>sorcerer -> magician
>Roman Orthodox -> Roman Catholic
>Russian Church -> Russian Orthodox
>Puritian -> Anglican
>magic item -> spiritual item
>B'Tselem -> Bethlehem
>Acqua of the Rear -> Acqua of the Back
>minor edits
If there are any errors just post and I'll fix it.

I need this. 7 dragons and Coronzon...
coronzon.com/choronzon.htm

Attached: 57484930020332-11.png (1000x712, 948K)

>i've not really been paying attention
Then pay attention retard

>Touma going after Fiamma
>Accel told to go to Russia for his Loli
>Shiage being shiage and running into more trouble while trying to escape from trouble

Fiamma told Touma he'd be in Russia to find out how to summon an angel. Hamazura's stolen jet from AC was set to autopilot to Russia since they were preparing for war, and Aiwass told Accel to go find the Elizalina faction in Russia if he wants to save LO.

>Touma
Punch Fiamma, who said he'd be in Russia.
>Accel
Save Last Order, Aiwass told him he needs to go to Russia for that.
>Hamazura
Had to jump out of the jet he and Takitsubo stole, ended up in Russia by pure Shiageluck.

Thanks

why don't you just be a good goy and tell me

What is Hamazura's endgame?

When the fuck is Fiamma getting BTFO by Touma and White accel, next episode or in 2 more?

Attached: 1432134909779.jpg (525x503, 58K)

Fucked up a bit when editing, here is the fix.
my.mixtape.moe/dzrfck.ass

thanks, i totally forgot about aiwass confronting accelerator. on that note, who were the spies that accel weeded out working for? was it the dark side of academy city?

Accelerator never fights Fiamma. You're probably in for a wild ride if you think that's how the remaining 5 episodes are going down

Attached: Index_v22_303.jpg (1120x1600, 386K)

In like 4-5 more

>tfw corozon will be defeat and become yet another member in touma harem

I think they're spies for Fiamma's faction, but I don't really remember

Filthy dumb yandere maid scum.

>When the fuck is Fiamma getting BTFO by Touma and IT*

I'm doubting it. This bitch is having a great time ruining everybody's lives.

>Fiamma getting BTFO by Touma and White accel
Only Touma. Accel is jobber.

I know that accel never fights fiamma, but he's the one who saved everyone after stopping the power of the gold mass of Telesma. Touman is the one who punched the shit outta him.

No, Coronzon will become another member of Silva's bullied squad with Fiamma.

She would finally be the dorm manager Touma needs

Attached: 1542598298807.jpg (1680x1260, 1015K)

Best girl.

Anons.. What if all this time misaki is really flat chested.. And kamachi pulls out that the readers are literally getting affected by mental out. And she needed exterior so that she can display big breasts to touma.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWO1t4wKuWQ

Too bad Touma is just a gigantic faggot with the biggest plot armor ever but entirely useless when it comes to girls.

At least Hamazura have the balls to get a girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBTvaKLqAKs

Cool the story will advance like every volume this time.

>longest volume Kamachi ever released
Huh?

Won't happen with how 333 is in the first place. Dispersion always wins in the end.

Seriously though who cares

Attached: 1488180859457.png (360x480, 186K)

Mental Out doesn't work on Misaka and she sees Misaki's huge rack.

NT22 has the largest page count of any volume he's ever released.

No plot armor, MP.

>MP
He isnt a mage tough.

Could be!

How many pages are there?

Does Misaka worst have a boner for accel? how's their relationship later, improves over time or accelerator is too dense?

Attached: 1443651735681.png (376x476, 254K)

520-something IIRC

They will live together.

Almost 3 standard volumes.

Accelerator has zero interest in any romance confirmed by the author, possibly due to hormone problems, so she's basically someone who chills at his house with LO.

Worst has a similar relationship with Accelerator as Last Order does where they live together.

She is Last Order's babysitter.

Is that something from jojo?

Attached: x26.png (1080x1550, 1.48M)

Dont tell me that accel can't get rock solid.

Imagine blaming him getting a girlfriend when the girls around him are annoying tsunderes, cockroachs and sluts want his semen for benefits.

She lives in the lesbo's apartment alongside Accel and Last Order. If you're asking if they have a romantic relationship, nobody knows, every time she appears she just acts like a troll with a shit eating grin--so yes, basically she serves the same purpose as Index.

He gets pretty hard for a squid.

Attached: 1529873033307.jpg (748x1024, 86K)

Holy. How many pages were in the last (NT21) volume?

Both NT20 and 21 were tied with NT4 as the longest in the series 480 something pages. That means NT20-22 is the longest arc Kamachi has ever released at almost 1500 pages

Worst barely ever interacts with Accel anymore. They do so for like two volumes after WW3 ends and that's it.
Worst spends all her time bullying and "befriending" this other girl that comes later.

>“W-well, why did you…save me???”
>“You belong to me.”

Attached: 1529893262867.jpg (747x846, 110K)

Possibly? Who knows, we'll probably never got told outright, he just has no libido it seems

>Accelerator
>Dense
He's probably the most noticeable to shit like that

A bit late again. Finished my edit.
.ass:
my.mixtape.moe/lqhhbg.ass
>Vasilisa
>Sasha-chan
>Roman Catholic Church
>Misha Kreutzev
>The Star of Bethlehem
>Russian Orthodox Church
>magician
>sorcerer (for madoushi, CR got it backwards)
>Number One
>spiritual item
>Anglicans
>Sasha Kreutzev
>normal high school boy you can find anywhere
>Onee-sama

Attached: 1551457679821.jpg (652x496, 50K)

In comparison to WW3 it was:

300+
300+
300+

>Almost 3 standard volumes.
That's wrong, even a really short volume like NT2 has 264 pages. The pagecounts on the translated pdfs/epubs just end up a lot lower.

Nigga what.

Squid.

Attached: 1528564379848.jpg (634x550, 81K)

A standard Dengeki volume is 200 to 250. It's literally almost 3 volumes.

Bubububu.

Attached: 12314123.png (700x700, 507K)

Accel gets his on Shinobu(tm)

Attached: 1539625588418 (1).jpg (1870x1575, 370K)

My bad, thought you meant standard volume of Index specifically. Guess those have always been a bit longer.

MIssed Acqua of the >Rear. Fixed version:
my.mixtape.moe/hqofjg.ass

>Squid fuckers
Yikes.

Stop posting trash

Yeah I mean if it's for Index, then you right 2 volumes overall.

Bubububububu

Attached: 032798572093.gif (400x300, 756K)

Stay mad

Attached: DgNBXZvVMAMr0Jm.jpg (612x308, 46K)

Get inked.

Attached: 1546004089696.jpg (363x356, 29K)

With the title of that epilogue I guess NT really is ending here

Attached: 57484392022021.jpg (500x648, 53K)

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Attached: Trash waifu.png (708x1155, 1.31M)

Mad samefag.

Who's this squid? looks kinda cute.

L

Attached: 9384838784339.png (422x102, 5K)

Demon, of course.

Attached: 1539734683703.jpg (1164x987, 175K)

I literally just said that she may be trash to some but shes a treasue to others. I'm on your side you angry retard.

Attached: dumbass.png (1051x446, 83K)

pendex is a thousand times better than index

Why the fuck did fiamma summon that shit in today ep

What went wrong Indexbros?

Wow that bingo scorecard is almost filled up.

The giant mass of earth? All part of the keikaku of course. He's also replicating Aleister's plan.

Of course, Fiamma just quits after his plans fail. Real geniuses plan to fail.

Attached: 1542287448119.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Fiamma is now strapped into Ollerus' wild ride. No rest for the wicked.

Based.

>Zombie was never said to have made herself affected by her spell.
Every magic god was affected by it because they all went to the real world.

>they all went to the real world
But Zombies were in the gods phase.

Really? It seems tame today actually. Guess I'll have to pull them up

Nobody cares, retard.

Just looking at both threads. But I don't visit here much during airing day so maybe it gets worse.

Oh, yea ok I see what you mean, I was just looking at this thread

This is a giant cross. He is needed for great magic, which will restore the order of the universe and give boost to Holy Right.

Attached: 191.png (699x530, 249K)

AAA is the weapon that finished Zombie. But Aleister made it clear that he needed a special spell that takes advantage of Zombie spell to really kill them. And the hijacking he did with Zombie's spell is what made all of the magic gods mortal enough to be killed in one go and not infinite times over.
If he could just kill them with AAA without that special spell what would be the point of hijacking the zombie spell?

Attached: 51039b82b9014a90a3fa3198a7773912b21beee7.jpg (550x442, 55K)

No, all MG went to the real world.

Good.

Attached: stgermain.jpg (167x205, 14K)

Which is still fucking difficult.

her condom hat is cute

545 is trash just like this series, haha

No. Zombie needed to stay at full power to get it working. Which is exactly what HP was talking about when he was in disbelief of Aleister having hacked/replaced Zombie's spell.

Don't bully Touma!!

I can't wait to see how Accelerator will react to his hero being dead.

I believe you are right but another reason could be if the Magic gods noticed gods dying before they lost the ability to dick with phases it would be a very big problem. The gods already made something that trumps the AAA in WR.

Now that the dust has settled was the episode based or cringe?

545, Saint germaine, Maya, Uiiharu. Who would be the best shit poster?

Attached: 1521600689043s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

half and half

Uiharu. The nicest ones on the outside are always the worst on the internet. She probably uploads disgusting shotacon manga to the panda.

ghost-chan should be added to those ranks

Will he even have much of a reaction

Be fortunate, Raildexbros, it could always be worse

Attached: HorribleSubs_Date_A_Live_S3_06_720p.mkv_0005.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Now I have to wonder if the fairy went with him since it only mentioned his hand and body. Going through the abyss alone would probably fuck him up.

>No. Zombie needed to stay at full power to get it working.
No, nothing of the sort was ever said anywhere. If there was, then I must have missed them and feel free to post proofs here.
>Which is exactly what HP was talking about when he was in disbelief of Aleister having hacked/replaced Zombie's spell.
No, he was in disbelief because even a infinitely debuffed magic god is still a magic god.
And defeating them is one thing, but to effectively kill them, one had to kill every instance of the debuffed magic god inside each one of the mirror's reflection. So, in order to kill a debuffed magic god you had to kill them infinite times over. But the hijacking of the zombie spell Aleister did + AAA was supposed to allow Noukan to kill them in one shot.

he roots for his sanshita everyday so yes

Hey guys I gotta go out for a bit. Mind watching my clone for me? Thanks.

Attached: 1550252879925.jpg (1325x1830, 1.01M)

The straps under her crotch make my pp hard.

That's a big chair

>only his body
If touma's arms and legs were clattering to the ground kamachi would have said so. She was on his shoulder so unless he grabbed her and tossed her she's in there too

Is that a cg couch

Attached: 1501465636411.jpg (1242x690, 92K)

Depends. Not even js06 believes this is the whole prologue so the following line could confirm Othinus just fell to the ground.

God how much is Kamachi going to break this boy?

How exactly are you going to hit touma's whole body but manage to miss the top of his shoulder?

God how much of a hack is Kamachi?

fairy shield!

God how much of a god is Kamachi?

The text just says that he was obliterated, it doesn't mention anybody else, but maybe.

More like Cuckmachi

youtu.be/pRnZJ1Svdyg

Attached: 60963708_p0.jpg (1191x1684, 1.33M)

More like Sexmachi

Am I imagining things or does "body" mean "trunk"/"torso" for you burgers?

Who is Othinus going to hang around with if she didn't go with Touma? The only person that she even vaguely knows is Index, and she ain't there.

If Touma stays dead, what happens

MAD posting?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAbs3Ju8k0

Touma thinks of Othinus's well being constantly. He manages to shield her when orsola was attacking. I wouldn't be surprised if his last act was tossing her out of range. That being said if she doesn't die I would expect Ollerus's prophecy to ring true.

Help out? She's probably going to be raging given as Ollerus stated, they can't handle losing each other.

Aleister probably has to give up and wait for IB to reappear in some form.

Aleister is there and Accel will arrive soon.

She's going to regain her magic god powers and destroy the world if her understanderer is truly dead.

OBSESSED

>Who is Othinus going to hang around with if she didn't go with Touma

Attached: Hamazura speed uppu.png (769x615, 946K)

>Index
Index is probably even less valuable than a sack of shit to Othinus.
She's rather kill herself or destroy the world a few dozen times before even considering settling with anyone else, let alone Index.

What is the ollerus prophecy

Its not just a burger thing, but I wasnt even using it that way, but clarifying that it would be silly to take it in that way as his limbs would have been noted to be around if they were.

Aleister is dying though and the Epilogue confirms it.

I meant body as in the rest of him.

Read the books speedreader

Literally said in NT10 they can't handle losing one another and would go berserk for it.

Don't waste your time reading the books, slow reader.

Othinus cooperated with index in nt12 to get rid of germaine. Its not totally far fetched that she'd use her to get touma back.

Truly Touma and Othinus is the OTP.

>MAD posting?
Yep.

>yfw the synopsis wasn't a mistake and Rikou gets hit with the flame Rapier too

Attached: 1530818951092.png (168x191, 27K)

Index and Fran are in England. She'd probably work with Mikoto, Misaki and Accel.

Aleister's state is unknown but I'm sure he'll try.

>“I will smash that nonsensical illusion to pieces!!!!!!”
>gets smashed to pieces

That thing has some distance then. Also Hamazura is now science Kanzaki because he just sucked all of the luck out of his girlfriend.

I think most of us can agree Index III has been a disaster. Now that the season is almost over, what will the fallout be? If this is the best JC Staff can do after Miki sold his soul to get this thing finally aired, they may well pack it up, don't even bother adapting NT.

Attached: 381203803453.jpg (330x326, 67K)

Mikoto and misaki would be pretty darn useless to the fairy. It's aleister or index

>Now that the dust has settled
I see what you did there, but no, Touma's ashes haven't settled yet.
The series tanks, no joke.

Miki will be stabbed at spring fes.

>I think most of us an agree
Lurk for two years before posting newfag

Not with the AAA at least. I think it'll be futile and Coronzon will come winning out of this in some way personally, but there has to be some retaliation.

What if Touma was the illusion this whole time and needed to be smashed into pieces. Now the true Touma can reemerge.

Too tired, I'll just watch this episode tomorrow.

Whatever happened, happened. They made a mistake assuming no one would want this content and they should have treated it properly. But them also picking the exact same staff tells me it was a last time thing for them and with NT a lot will be shaken up (for the better)

>But muh AAA
Is just a hunk of metal without Aleister.

Touma can't die because he died already a long time ago. He's a ghost

Aleister is literally out of commission for now. And Coronzon is probably going to kill whoever she deems a threat. And I doubt she deems the esper side a threat at all.

Don't misaki and mikoto still think she is a doll? Accel might listen. Not sure if any of them would understand magic jargon at her level though.

He's Zombie therefore he is a girl, which is perfect for Misaka who is a boy.

Accel's probably the best bet, since 545 can translate.

Take it easy. Aleister is not dead so it's still of some use even if he remains in a coma state.

Might not be the time to care if she's a doll.

What would an anti fairy spell look like, and who would be able to cast it?
Also, Nepthys and Niang-niang are almighty bystanders here. I'm not so sure they'll continue to do nothing.

"Raildex was a mistake"

Miki, 2019

What if Touma didn't actually die and just crushed a fuckton of bones?

I'm half expecting Aleister to pull a Nep and give up his body for Touma. At least one of them.

How would it be possible to obliterate Touma without dealing with IT?
Also, who has world rejector at the moment?

>tfw touma will be ntrd by acell

>Touma isnt gone he was just crushed into the ground looney toons style

They'd cause a lot of frustration if they announced another season with the same staff, but on the other hand any change in staff or studio will automatically be seen as a beacon of hope, as long as they don't hire anyone notoriously bad. They might actually be able to use this situation to their advantage and generate more hype if they go about it in a smart way, but
>Raildex producers
>smart

Their self imposed rules are Can't do anything unless they come under direct attack or if a human that is aware of how big of a deal they are ask for help. They didn't step in at any of the other points where Coronzon could have won, I doubt they will now.

IT is still in his infancy stage. They will definitely be a key in getting back or going against Coronzon or at the least the Dragons, but Coronzon is above the aeons.

>the series tanks

I can only assume that if Kamachi really has killed off Touma for good, the end of the series is quite near. Much nearer than anyone, even those who felt as though it was wrapping up (as opposed to those who insisted the series still needs another decade or two), thought.

The fan retaliation has been pretty massive and the recent survey they opened you can definitely expect such requests. The Raildex producers are dumbasses for half assing some great content, but they aren't blind

>a studio change would be seen as a ray of hope
What.

How can something thats already dead tank?

Kamachi is the one who said in NT10's Afterword that if Touma ever has 0 issues with the normal enemies like the soldiers, the series is done.

Other people shitpost about Truck-kun, Uiharu actively feeds him. I bet she posts people she's killed in gore threads.

It isn't dead, though, no matter how desperately you want to believe literally only 10 people here care about it

IT probably dies when touma does. As far as we know IT never came out during any of the Othinus stuff so if the hand/arm got destroyed at the same time as the rest, IT probably couldn't come out.

A studio change means different Producers, different managers and different connections. That is actually a good thing.

Don't reply. We've been ignoring him for past while. It's funny to see him keep trying.

It has already been posted:
>>You claim to have prepared something powerful enough to defeat Magic Gods like us and you claim to have used this opportunity to inject it inside of us, but that would require swapping out Zombie’s spell. Whether you had a spell or not, you would need to defeat Zombie, a Magic God, to replace her spell! That’s no different from locking the key inside the vault.

Read it carefully. Why would defeating Zombie be needed to replace her spell? This implies she's actively casting or maintaining it on the other magic gods, who willingly let themselves get affected by her spell. I find it hard to believe she could maintain her spell on all existing magic gods while also nerfing herself. It doesn't even say if she stepped out of the secret club.

The other hint here is that the method for killing Zombie would need to be different from that used on other magic gods. Hijacking her own spell she's currently casting on herself without her knowing would be impossible.

Every time I see Accelerator using a gun I can't help but picture a nuclear bomb with a small knife at the end.

The arm was never destroyed during it. There were interesting implications that it was reacting to Touma's adrenaline because Kamachi specifically had narration that it "felt like something was surging through his right hand"

why is touma such a faggot?

I've literally gotten at least 10 replies so yeah keep "ignoring" me, it's really working.

That's not him saying "Touma MUST display 0 issues with normal enemies before this series is complete", though. It's just him saying "Don't look for this thing to happen unless I stick it in the last fight of the main series"

Link to survey?

Wasn't he crushed by the moon? I can't imaging the arm got missed. Plus he smashed by a robot and iirc an asteroid in one of the worlds.

>some Raildexfag made a parody Miki account to mock him and the state of Index III
twitter.com/hkms3GAEdvLJhOn
kek

>a studio change means different producers
No it doesnt
>different managers
Not really
>and different connections
Not always.
>This is a good thing
Not always. You do realize people became fans of the series because of the first season or two right. A new studio will be seen with apprehension because you dont know how it'll be, whereas if it stayed with jc staff and they said they had production issues and they're gone we promise, then you know what to expect.

It was more of a "If Touma can even do that, there's not much point in continuing the series".

It's better than Index 2 so I don't know what constitutes a "disaster" to you, newfag.

>No it doesnt
Yes it does.
>Not really
Yep.
>Not always.
Yes, always.
Do your research in what makes up an animation studio in the first place.
>You do realize people became fans of the series because of the first season or two right
That doesn't change how people have felt for a long time. The sentiment on that side has only been growing, peoples opinions change.
>whereas if it stayed with jc staff and they said they had production issues and they're gone we promise, then you know what to expect.
Not necessarily. A Production Committee has their own connections and talks with multiple studios, changing one isn't really an issue for them since the Studio in the first place has the least ownership over it as a contract.

>O MY SHIITY ADAPTATION
Seriously, get some help.

Realistically, which studio would you like to take over? I know it'd be nice if it was Bones or Madhouse or whatever, but of the studios that regularly do LN adaptations, which would you like to see?

IIRC was IB not resetting him or Othinus every single time?

Ufotable if it gets KnK's director.

To be fair to the guy, there are cases where a director and his team are transplanted from one studio to another. It's just not all that common.

Probably WhiteFox? Assuming the Line Producer is the same as Re:Zero's.

Only Miki can help us. By giving us a good adaptation.

Attached: 5d69f63e5b69efbf61db96d01c6dbd81.png (700x700, 787K)

I'd be interested seeing Index with Ufotable behind it.

That does happen yeah. I personally, do not believe a studio change is going to happen, but it isn't far fetched if JC continue to break their promise or pitch for a project, they can give a specific one to someone else for another opportunity.

But what is more likely is a staff change and if JC stop taking constant projects by this years end, production line would get better.

>n-nuh uh, the producers will totally change and everything will all be different if they changed studios
>its not like series continuations get the old teams poached into another studio, that never happens
>what do you mean the same people will likely be in charge of how much time goes where in production
>I definitely know how people will feel about suddenly swapping to an entirely different studio and team though, I browse twitter occasionally so I'm basically an expert with my finger on the pulse
Cringe

>It's better than Index 2
TV2 has good animation and a lot of sakuga. I don’t know how a power point presentation could be better.

BASED

I quite like Silver Link

Fucking kek.

Attached: 0122.png (350x633, 201K)

None of this is what I said though. Things would be different and there are different hierarchy of producers yes. Production Committee ones from Warner wouldn't, but the animation studio absolutely would and they would have completely different Studio Producers and connections in the anime industry. Just like how Fukushima did for Cloverworks and it differs from what A-1 has now.

Othinus each time.

“No matter what happens, you won’t kill me,” declared Kamijou while a vice-like grip
squeezed his throat. “It’s not that you can’t. If you wanted to, you could at any time. Yet
you haven’t. Even when you have announced you would. …There has to be something
there. You could just kill me and end this, but you have some reason not to. If I had to
guess…”

This is not rocket science by the way, but given you went the smart ass greentext route and a "cringe" you had no intention or knowledge to discuss it. You can look at the opening credits alone and see the hierarchy. Nor am I talking on twitter alone, but it is a good example.

Then he wasn't actually "dying"?

Who pays these people to praise Index III's animation every week, seriously. Their like bots.

Cloverworks, assuming they aren't just going to be "the other fate studio".

He was, but right before he died she'd bring him back.

Shaft or Bones. Fuck madhouse. Look at Overlord.

In fact it does not depend on the studio. Only from the director and the number of production companies.

Attached: 52473701_p4_master1200.jpg (658x922, 675K)

She was killing him and bringing him back. She just refused to let him stay dead. She could have taken him out and kept IB.

If anyone seems like a paid bot, it's the people who come in here every week and screech about how horrible they think the animation is.

>Shaft
I'm all for giving them NT9 and NT18, not sure about the rest of it.

But on whose behalf would someone be paid to criticise an anime, a rival show? Unlikely.

That's not proof. That's a bunch of conjectures based on your personal interpretation of the thing.
>This implies she's actively casting or maintaining it on the other magic gods
Which would mean that the instant she dies the spell would have been dissipated. Which wasn't what happened at all.
>It doesn't even say if she stepped out of the secret club.
There was no mention of any of the other magic gods except the main 3 stepping out. But suddenly Zombie's corpse is out of their sekrit club. Then suddenly Niang Niang mentioned out of nowhere that "Chimera" was in AC. Then suddenly Kamisato mentioned absorbing dozens of MG. Or are you telling me Kamisato crashed their sekrit club?
>The other hint here is that the method for killing Zombie would need to be different from that used on other magic gods.
That's not a hint that's an assumption.

3rei proves they can't do a lot of action.

i wish someone paid me to talk about animation

Just get a Youtube channel

>Hey the episode is OK
>NO ITS NOT, SHIT TASTE
---------------------------------------------
>Hey the episode is OK
>SHILL, SHILL, SHILL
>THIS EPISODE IS BAD
>Hey, the episode is OK and here's why
>STOP ATTACKING MY OPINION

Index 3 is so bad because of poor planning. Far fewer people are involved.

Attached: Hm.jpg (925x2190, 356K)

And on whose behalf would someone pay people to praise the anime here? People here don't get their minds changed that easily. I'm not gonna start liking a character I dislike just b because others praise said character, just like I wouldn't start disliking a character just because others shit on them. I assume it's the same for yourself and many other anons here too. This place isn't good for that kind of marketing. In fact, you're liable to get the opposite result if you try that here

The Star looked REALLY fucking good this episode but that's about it ,everything was ok to alright. Not much happening to begin with. 7/10.

LOL. Clearly you didn't watch Index II while it was airing. QUALITY was the main complaint back then. Much more than now.

or HF's. But I would absolutely love ufotable.

My main issue is not a studio or anything though, I just want staff who are passionate about the series they're adapting. I don't feel anything from what they do here. You can shit on Fate and Ufo all you want, but when you read Sudo's interviews about HF, he loves the IP and you can feel it in the work.

When you see DanMachi, you can see lot of heart from it. Give it to staff who genuinely enjoy the work and are competent.

>Hey the episode is MEDIOCRE
>NO ITS NOT, SHITPOSTER
>Hey the episode is MEDIOCRE
>SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER
>THIS EPISODE IS GOOD
>Hey, the episode is MEDIOCRE and here's why
>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE THE ANIME

You only need to look at episode per episode. The amount of gengman and key animators is so low per episode that its well below the standard count. It's an absolute ass production.

why are you talking to yourself?

Fuck off aniplex drone.

I'm fine with even A-1 if they get a team like SAO3's

which is unsurprising since they are just using this to get to NT

I don't really see that anywhere. My example is a something that's commonly seen, not just some abstract fiction I've made up to shill my narrative.

People who are reasonable usually don't get called shitposters, though? I'll give you there's probably been a time or two genuinely innocent people got attacked thanks to shitposters making other people on edge, but that's in the minority

I HATED the episode and none of you can change my mind!

Attached: Ha.png (1180x940, 383K)

The producers are half assing it because they don't care about OT anymore I guess

Waht's an Aniplex drone? Because Aniplex are incredibly good at what they do. It's why a lot of IP's under them are a success.

It has bits that look like total shit, but there's nothing in Index III that looks as good as Index II's best scenes.

Index 3 is a great adaptation and Nishikiori is a great director. Fuck you.

It's not just that. It's a snowball effect, apparently OPM2's production is in shambles with only 2 episodes done, you know how DAL is with outsourcing turning out better than whats being done in house and literal slide shows.

The talent is spread so thin because these dumb fucks took so much work and everyone is prioritizing DanMachi as the movie.

None of us do.

Because you weren't here in 2010 newfag. Go look up this pic in the archive.

Attached: 16207398.jpg (540x800, 382K)

>apparently OPM2's production is in shambles
Have you got a source for this? I'm not saying your lying, I'd just like to read more about it.

>2 episodes done a month away
Excuse me?

Okay? No one wants you to change your mind. You can seethe and seethe about this anime existing all you want. No one cares if you like it. At most people want you to stop screeching and making the threads shit for others. But no, you're a selfish fucking cunt that only thinks about YOUR giggles and YOUR fun, fuck everyone els

>while it was airing
TV 3 bd has already been released user, and it sucks just like the TV version. Nothing changed. None of the famous animators is working on index 3. None of those who worked on previous seasons. NONE OF THEM. Its a fucking zero.

Attached: 1495265447646.png (853x1011, 176K)

Whoops, meant to say I LOVED the episode

Jeez, 9 years ago? That;s not exactly something I'd cite as current
I feel like you gave a (You) to the wrong guy

Attached: 1544200116459.jpg (376x377, 42K)

>no Nozomu Abe

That's why this season sucks.

Dude's a constant insider for all the Shounen Jump anime productions so can be trusted
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1098955885957640198

Fuck the anime, NT22 is almost here.

Attached: 1489907477527.png (564x367, 119K)

No wait, nevermind. I am the one who replied wrong
was meant for

Index 2 had sakuga for a literal who, agnese punch, then some for the Vento fight scene and Accel. There's been nice animation in Index 3 too so thats not an argument at this point. There was plenty of QUALITY back then and some really bad scenes like the building toss, Agnese force nuns, etc.

Index 3 gets more flak because it took so long and nobody gave a damn about 90% of Index 2s content, plain and simple. So yes, Index 3 should have been well above Index 2 because thats what people wanted, but shit happened that was outside people's control, and thats how the cookie crumbles. Bitching about it for several weeks straight says the same thing over and over does nothing, nor does blaming people like fucking Miki, the staff that is stretched way too thin, etc. Even using Nishoikori as a scape goat is absurd because you go and praise him for his work in the past seasons while damning him now. It's almost as if a lot of the odd shotcalls are due to having to speed through shit as fast as possible because they dont have the time or manpower to do more dynamic stuff, real shocker.

No, the only ones to blame really are the higher ups at JC Staff for trying to handle this with multiple projects all at once and not giving them enough time to get things done. It sucks, but literally crying about it doesnt solve anything and you might as well make the best of what we got.

>everyone is prioritizing DanMachi
The movie came out weeks ago. Presumably they're now working on the new season and thanks to that we aren't getting the extra staff we were hoping for, but it at least shouldn't have priority over everything like the movie did.

But not a single person who called the episode 6-7/10 got jumped user.

Imagine fucking up this badly. What an incompetent studio.

>trusting Yonkou the FUNI cuck
No thanks.

Index 3 is a terrible adaptation and Nagai is a better director than Nishikori. Fuck you.

for that survey i was talking about
toaru-project.fan.tsite.jp/contents/1742
you need a JP Yahoo account to access and do anything. The third question:
今後、「とある」プロジェクトに期待していることをお教えください。
>From here on out, Please tell us what you expect of the Toaru Project

>Touma skydiving
>Accel vs Kakine
>Acqua vs Kanzaki 1
>Acqua's return and some parts of Acqua vs KL
>Hamazura vs Mugino 2
>Accel vs Touma
In contrast, only 3 actually important scenes in Index 2 looked good: Agnese punch, Awaki punch, and Accel vs Kihara round 1.

>Nothing changed
Except for literally all the changes?
Volume 1:
Ep. 01 (13 changes): slowpics.org/comparison/00cd4489-ce98-4d98-92a1-cd7e15478209
Ep. 02 (42 changes): slowpics.org/comparison/bf0e2540-3175-4dbc-8689-292cc13d9570
Ep. 03 (44 changes): slowpics.org/comparison/b84f20d1-dc7e-4de5-b3e9-d11f0ec62ac8

Volume 2:
Ep. 04 (26 changes): slowpics.org/comparison/418c757a-1fc4-4d82-9c00-6786734a2982
Ep. 05 (22 changes): slowpics.org/comparison/31f1a3e1-0cf8-4f47-b124-cdcb4c92fa56
Ep. 06 (15 changes): slowpics.org/comparison/2006c73f-bc90-4791-bfbc-d48b9b163660

>Index 3 is a great adaptation and Nishikiori is a great director.
>they don't care about OT anymore I guess
But this is simply wrong. Why do so. "Is it better than nothing"? I disagree.

Attached: 1549935041611.jpg (411x266, 29K)

I can feel the frustration behind this post.

For everything Nishikiori lacks in animation, Nagai lacks in characterization and story

I like how the thread got bombarded immediately after the other started autosaging. What, couldnt keep up with two threads to shitpost effectively?

There are two absolute ways to evaluate something.
1 - There's the merit system. If we're talking about animation, it would be Sakuga. For this, the first two seasons are far above Index III.
2 - Then, there's the demerit system, for animation, it would be what you would call QUALITY.
Everyone judge things based on a mix of those two, and in some rare cases the absolute of either one.
Now, you clearly mostly use the demerit system while the guy you talk to mostly uses the merit system. Which one of you is wrong according to you?

I have no input on the anime, but this is a picture from a deadly battle between two level 5 espers.

Attached: misa.jpg (751x547, 116K)

Railgun anime has more emotional and impactful character moments than Index.

And Janie too!

inb4 muh MP

Here's a hard to swallow pill, Index 2 and 3 are both pretty bad adaptations.

The way to evaluate something is actually being there to consume it. Newfags who weren't here for Index II's airing need to fuck off.

Only in the Sister's arc, the only arc that Nagai was faithful and followed the source to a tee.

Hey guys lets have the exact same argument weve had thousands of times, better keep replying!

You mean the anime that isn't even canon because it fucks up characterization so badly?

Here we go again

Nishikori is garbage at characterization and story too.

>Haimura loves MisaMisa
>Couldn't be bothered to illustrate Mikoto spanking Misaki

Attached: Raildex.png (1600x900, 501K)

Good

I like how you're trying to combat being called out that you're here by calling it out beforehand. Still won't work, MP.

Shut up, fags. NT22 is more interesting than this again.

Attached: 1431524991292.jpg (680x851, 183K)

It is shit, not matter the number of OC you make to try and deny that fact.

>Which wasn't what happened at all.
Because Aleister hijacked it. Learn to fucking read, holy shit.

>that's an assumption.
Yeah, and so are all your comments.

Lets make two threads again, it seems to keep shitposting at bay since they get spread out too thin

Its got my attention and I can't wait for more, but until we get illustrations next week we really can't do much but talk about whether or not Touma's dead and how that might affect the others

Imagine being this obsessed

Then drop it if you feel that way lad, why would you sit around and watch shit every week just to get mad? Like holy autism.

OC is still made here though, a quality that modern Yea Forums sorely lacks. To fill that void, people have begun to default to frogs, wojaks and Yea Forumseddit wars. All of which lack creativity

Because they do sutema.

I can literally feel the frustration coming off you

I just clicked on a random episode of season 2 and found the fight scene in it, then made a webm of it. This looks better than any of the scenes you mentioned in terms of 2D animation. I'll give you Accel Kakine because I think the camerawork and the combination of 3D and 2D is done well. This is TV by the way, never bothered updating to the BD.

Attached: RandomMookFight.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

HEY! stop posting my wife please

Based

Gonna have to disagree, Railgun S is the closest the anime has come to being as good as the source.

Top tier imouto.

The overall quality of the drawings are al ot better in Index II as well. Index III is factually a troubled production, moreso than Index II was (due to the earthquake and all), they still had actual normal amount of gengaman.

Wojak edits have tons of creativity, you just don't like them which is a separate issue.