Lucky Star Bread

>mfw finishing anime from over a decade ago
>mfw there's nothing else but a bad spinoff
>mfw expecting a sneak peak for the next episode but get nothing instead

Attached: 1344978444371.png (410x406, 229K)

mfw no one will see this thread because lucky star is irrelevant as fuck now

Attached: tsukasa_crying.gif (185x178, 266K)

Sorry user, you're just over a decade too late for any sort of discussion. Just be glad you saw it and move on I suppose. We all had to at some point.

Attached: O37Cx-Ry_400x400.jpg (308x308, 20K)

don't give up yet

Attached: tsukasa-with-deer.jpg (440x248, 23K)

What does this mean for Lucky Star?

Attached: 1517241336842.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

thanks for replying Yea Forumsnons, nice thing to see before i sleep

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (632x590, 322K)

JESUS

You really do feel like you missed something, don't you user?
We're all still here, just older and with jobs and stuff.
Our hearts still belong to the weeb force.

Attached: konakonakonakona.gif (200x231, 104K)

Sex with Konata

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Attached: 1546970090418.png (551x551, 260K)

This thread doesn't have Kagami yet.

Attached: kagakagakagakagakaga.gif (300x300, 429K)

What the fuck is up with all the idealized, sexy, sultry Konata fanart? She isn't a Venus, people. Consider the kind of activities she engages in and the shit that goes into her (once again, not in the context of your shitty art). First off, her figure. She's abnormally short and skinny, with a chest like a wall. Probably isn't going to change, either. Second, hair. She has dark, messy, probably frizzy hair down to her (flat, see previous) ass. Third, face. She has the goofiest face any of the characters have ever seen, them being brought to raucous laughter with the mere sight of it. She has an IRL catlip. Pic very related, that's her normal expression. On top of that, living off of chocolate cornets and other junk and staying inside for eternity probably hasn't given her a particularly vibrant complexion.
All this, combined with the fact that she probably fucks like a minx, make her over nine-thousand times sexier than the way you ingrates depict her. Picture this goofball at her monitor, in a dark room, with stoner-eyes from solo hunting for 7 hours straight, smelling like instant ramen and bed B.O., butt-fucking naked and horny off of some ero game. Her mouth tastes like the cheap, salty residue at the bottom of the styrofoam cups that litter her bed, and her hair sticks out every which way as she sticks a filthy finger into her dripping cunt, one hand still on that nasty, mucous-covered mouse. A few double clicks later, the chair where her plush, pasty pale ass is situated is sprayed with cum, and she STILL smells like morning mouth. That's the Konata I want to fuck.

manga is still going faggot

Wouldn't it be great to have another season?

Attached: Kobayakawa.Yutaka.full.1065344.jpg (1920x1200, 349K)

Quick some one post the tsukasa image before the jannies come and fuck it up, you know the one.

It's stressful how we're always distracted by new things and rarely return to things that have already been.
Once one season is over it's without much pause. Some people like it like that, but to me it is very uncomfy.

Attached: deer.gif (514x667, 776K)

Attached: 1234.jpg (1005x2090, 395K)

Yea Forums is comprised of locusts.

Tsukasa is thinking.

Attached: 1516752075494.png (733x1200, 565K)

This needs to stop! I can only get so hard