Attached: 05.png (912x1300, 443K)

Awwwww yeah, best time of the week

Attached: 06.png (905x1300, 530K)

Attached: 07.png (904x1300, 484K)

Attached: 08.png (916x1300, 540K)

Attached: 09.png (918x1300, 435K)

Attached: 10.png (913x1300, 480K)

>Senku casually invents a display screen, radar, and sonar in the same chapter
I should have saved that "are you shitting me" image.

Attached: 11.png (914x1300, 579K)

Attached: 12.png (915x1300, 548K)

I love Senku.

Attached: 13.png (911x1300, 527K)

Attached: 14.png (910x1300, 723K)

Attached: 15.png (908x1300, 658K)

Attached: 16-17.png (1822x1300, 1.21M)

Attached: 18.png (918x1300, 456K)

Last one

Attached: 19.png (913x1300, 601K)

Good chapter, thanks for the dump

I love how Senku doesn't fear anything. If anything he just becomes more excited and determined. It's like he turns his fear into determination.

Attached: Why.png (1829x1300, 1.07M)

Attached: ONE STONE.jpg (768x307, 70K)

>That Kohaku
Good god

Attached: 1536964995070.jpg (167x417, 21K)

When timeskip?

Attached: Senku - Timeskip.jpg (1342x1024, 1021K)

>gorilla gorilla
I feel sorry for people who don't learn kana, it's easy and you get a lot of little nice fluff while reading manga.

He had everything for it there lying around from previous endeavors. By creating things for X you'll end up with things for Y and so on. The more you progress the more you can keep progressing because now you have new things to keep progressing with. It's a slippery slope. Hell, it's just like how we've progressed more in the past 200 years than in all of the history of humanity combined, because by finding about and inventing new things we can keep finding about and inventing new things thanks to those things.

Any timeskip unless it's at the end where 1000 years in the future where humanity is conquering space and Senkuu is the god-king emperor and progenitor of the new humanity would be crap, and would miss the point of the manga of showing us things getting made and civilization slowly progressing once more.

We've been getting small week to month long timeskips pretty frequently since Senku made light bulbs.

How much time has passed in-story already? 2 or 3 years now? Living like a caveman for so long sounds maddening, specially considering the first few months where Senkuu had absolutely nothing.

>Yo's eyepatch didn't break
He's getting used to this shit.

It's been like 3 years since the manga started. I like how the villagers seem to have a better understanding of the concepts Senku is presenting here than the revived people.

You'd be surprised at how utterly ignorant the average person is. They will know how "things work" or how "things are" but never how to truly "make or replicate" them and the such. It's why all these isekais about average Japanese highschooler building modern civilization out of their ass on the uncultured medieval fantasy citizens are so silly. Here it only works because Senkuu is a super duper triple genius walking wikipedia how to make it book so you've got to suspend your disbelief.

CHADKU

That abrupt riding made me laugh for some reason

I like how Senku only made four seats on the speedboat, but then grabbed Ukyo when everyone was jumping in for the joyride and so now there's five people in a four-seater boat.

Bonus content in volume 8 includes all the Morse code that speakers of Japanese need to know (missing letters: C, F, J, L, Q, V, X) and reveals that Gen asked Senku to teach him the code before they left to chase down Homura.

Attached: D0NASBJUYAARvkv.jpg (759x1199, 97K)

Reproducing it would be Problem though. At this time his stuff is more in the Prototype stage.

Dr.Stone? more like Dr.Kino.

Too bad RAW quality is insufficient most of the time to really read the small text.

Are they using 300dpi for printing the magazine? So using 600dpi to scan should recover the printed dots.

chad squad ASSEMBLE

Shouldn't they be bit worried about the possibility of them blasting the beam again? Though i suppose if they could they would do it instead of spamming why.

I'm sure Senku will realize the possibility of that happening and rush to make more nital for a contingency, Satan.

Chrome doesn't give off the same chad superior aura that the other four do.

He's a rising star.

There are way too many things we don't know yet, so it's hard to make theories. We don't know who this person or thing is that is talking to Senku and party. We don't know why they did what they did, or what this beam even is. We don't know if anyone across the ocean is even alive. And if they are what happened after they awoke? You could craft several theories by base them on nothing. We don't even know if it's a human that was communicating with Senku and party or just kind of alien or rogue AI.

>Place a deadmans switch in Tsukasa's freezer so he gets hit by a dose of Nital after the unfreezing process is complete.

>Swiping shit from Lem
At least Inagaki knows who to steal from

>Radar and sonar
>Cathode ray screen
>Engine
>Gunpowder rockets
They can make a battleship now

>Isn't this thrilling

What the fuck is this shit translation?

Attached: 1537563050857.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

So which is it? Place your bets.

Attached: Senku theories.png (894x1300, 336K)

D) A person that wanted to wipe away/save humanity

Wasn't that one of Senku's catchphrases?

Senku's catchphrase is "Now this excites me"

>Temporary defense against cataclysmic cosmic event?

E) Secret genetic failsafe for when the magnetosphere suddenly shifts

>Ozone-Shields are breaking down starting from the hole above South America.
>Quick initiate self-stoning procedure!

>Senku's actual father did some bullshit and caused it

There should be a theory for Eldritch abomination summon by esper who then turn everyone into stone for the lulz. Is kinda unfitting by introduce magic and lovecraft into this manga

Yare yare

Attached: Saiki.png (250x350, 110K)

Best squad, best bros;

>Brrr, it's kinda cold, isn't it, user-chan? What can we do to warm up a little bit?

Attached: 73245824_p1.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

>Chrome is the only Stone World native on the meeting team
He's come a long way, huh

I'll make a space heater

It'll be super weird how they deal with this. Literally everything is solvable with current science except this. It'll be such an outlier.

Senku's already stated that his plan is to reverse-engineer and integrate the petrification beam into humanity's arsenal of science. He'll just finally be treading new ground rather than retreading existing science.

Such a gary stu.

I really want morse code guy to be a robot but Senku and co. seem convinced that it's just some guy who also turned himself into stone and broke free.

I wonder if at some point they'll make a submarine.

Why would it be genetic in only sparrows and humans? Are the rest of the ecosystem not worth saving?

We already had several time skips!

>No women in Senku's cabinet
How problematic

And the faggots saying is just another survivor group were BTFO!

Women are in charge of manual labor.

such is meritocracy.

But user, Lillian Weinberg is there.

Attached: Asagiri_Gen_1.jpg (300x450, 58K)

She's so cute you guys...

Thaaaaat's science baby!

>“Hi, Im Taiju! I appeared in the first few chapters. Welp, Off screen I go!”

>"Best basedboys assemble!"
But I wish Kaseki could be there too, just hanging out like pic related
>"Whatchu kids need this time?"

Attached: 1549572505670.png (989x793, 425K)

Sometimes I wish that was actual battle shonen with superpowers and shit. Imagine what cool abilities would these five have.

Read another shonen then

I guess this confirms that the Why Man is using international Morse and not Wabun

When will Chrome finally confess his love to Ruri?

This is good chapter.

>Chrome: Hey weren't we looking for the guy that sent the message?
>Everyone else: Forget that, we have fish.

I somehow expected more after the WTF chapter last week, but at least I have something to wait for now. It would have been creepier thoguh if the "why" guy would have just spammed WHY without stop constantly. Maybe he/she/it is shitposter who got bored and stopped spamming the "WHY" after Senku gave him (You)

>Africa is pissed about being a shithole
>decides to wipe humanity out
Either that or some TTGL type of shit

yeah, the real problem in INVENTING stuff is getting the theory right and making it work the first time.

Once you know how something works and what it needs to work,"making" iteasy" as long you have the materials.Which they made over the previous chapters.

>Here it only works because Senkuu is a super duper triple genius walking wikipedia how to make it book so you've got to suspend your disbelief.
Yeah, combined with everybody else having their own specialitis but still being weirded by Senku's genius keeps it real

It's such a novel thing but I got really satisfied when those 5 got the "master tactician" nickname. 5 of the best boys are a squad now

Attached: 05.png (912x1300, 336K)

>5 of the best boys are a squad now
But I don't see Ginrou here.

The four kings and Chrome.

Dr. Reddit

Dr. Chad

Dr. Doctor.
Give me the news.

Kaseki really should be in chrome’s place here

Is Kaseki even that smart? He is good at making things when given blueprints and instructions, but it doesn't make him a great strategist.

Kaseki was too busy making his 500hp Steam Gorrila mark 3.
So he sent the boy in his place.

fuck off, the faggot should die

>inviting the engineer to non-technical strategy meetings

don't do this

t. engineer

H-hey guys remember Taiju..? haha

His arc is done tho. I love the guy but he fits right in with other background characters perfectly

Attached: Mecha -Senku.jpg (978x958, 242K)

How big is the manga for the fujo audiance?
Since it feels like it's been purposely sidelining all of it's female characters in favor with all the pretty young boys.

You mean the upright walking horse? He's a fun background gimmick.

I'm so proud of Chrome.

Apparently Dr. Stone's anime will have a TV special before the premiere. mobile.twitter.com/STONE_anime_off/status/1101421957940039680

Fujos definitely make up a sizable part of audience since like 90% of pixiv fanart is gay.

B-But I'm not gay and I like this.

>I'm not gay
How can you resist with all dem delicious boys drawn by Boichi.

Attached: Dr. Stone Hoshi no Yume, Chi no Uta - Image 1.jpg (2047x1362, 1.32M)

I'm not saying it's aliens...
But it's aliens

Attached: Dr. Stone Hoshi no Yume, Chi no Uta - Image 2.jpg (1536x2048, 699K)

Medical technology fuckup.

Remember depetrification heals damage.

Try being a Gintama fan.

is that the fabled Hair Pussy?

kek
well at least he’s playing to his strengths

>Science team

>Power team

I can't choose.

Has this man ever felt fear?

Power team isn't fully gay.

It's been a long time since we've last seen Suika's face

>Gen asked Senku to teach him the code before they left to chase down Homura.
Cute, Gen best boy!

Textless color page I found somewhere

Attached: 37004947c4735bf4ce28268df48a21416f1eb7b79266d24ec29f9f409e8a54b7.jpg (960x657, 227K)

Ι seriously hope the anime does this series justice.

Some country was developing a new strain of virus to use against aliens and it backfired, obviously.

I'm so glad Boichi is finally "mainstream" been reading books with his work for a whole now and I'm glad for it

He'll do it the moment everyone gets depetrified, to mirror Taiju's confession from the first chapter.

the gap of intellect between Senku and the others is ridiculous

Yes, but he never shows it...in his face. His hands are other thing.

He has, against Tsukasa and that spear guy whose name I forgotten.

will Senku ever have sex?

translation when

you know in your heart of hearts it'll be EVIL SCIENTIST MAN.
probably sportin a black labcoat

of course, he's a WSJ protagonist

Yes, and he'll have lots of children

Attached: shinzo-abe.jpg (718x432, 31K)

>noir scientists are introduced

>it's a farming manga
who even reads ths garbage

Attached: tumblr_nkz8iocmBY1rkmjxwo1_500.gif (500x281, 494K)

soon

Attached: 1499733109943.jpg (641x642, 62K)

us, since we only wait a week to read

Way better than anything that comes off on a weekly basis on SJ.

Don't reply

Don't reply to hiatusfags. They're like dogs asking for food, if you answer they'll come back.

>Mecha Senku confirmed for the anime
Nice

Attached: 6f3a10da4f0139eb21ae8a394945ca44.jpg (236x243, 13K)

I'm still amazed that he actually made this. I understand the principle of it, but still, hot damn.

>5 generals
Holy shit this is one of my favourite tropes of all time. This manga just keeps getting better and better.

>It's an auctions manga

That's a lot of fish

I hope they pleasure themselves with all that fish.

I think Dr. Stone is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes science and doesnt afraid of anything.

>Implying Senku doesnt have Kaseki working off screen on It already

Got a higher resolution?

Can Senkuu ever feel fear?

Says the guy posting a tumblr gif

why does that girl have such huge dick sucking lips?

I'm pretty sure he was scared of Ryuu-chan, but kept his cool because it was smart thing to do considering their equipment.

blog incoming
>be physics student
>be currently supervising 2 HS students, currently doing some sort of internship in my uni about X-ray tubes
>today is the day they show us the final version of the work they've done and we give them a grade, after 2 weeks of suffering and reviewing their shitty reports
>wake up this morning
>read dr. stone while having breakfast
>Senku literally builds a X-ray tube halfway thru the chapter
WTF

it's scar tissue from getting punched in the face by her bullies repeatedly

It kinda sucks for the natives, they should have another representative. The modern people are going to screw them.

They need to establish some kind of congress/parliament in order to have some checks and balances against the Head of State and his corporate cronies. Separation of powers and all that, then they would need to establish a judiciary system and they'd be set,

Kaseki is another powerhouse in the Kingdom of science entirely.

Speedreader-kun, you realize that Senkuu and cie coming is the best thing that ever happened to them, right ?

Forgot about the bread chapter where they hinted at people dying of starvation. already ?

Yeah, to be honest having super people like Kaseki, Ukyo, Chrome, Yuzuriha or the power team makes Senku's endeavors seem more believable.

Don't be rude.

Attached: 1397984653122.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Kaseki would agree, plus chrome is the only one that Senku could groom into a sucessor in case that something happens to him. Even Tsukasa considered Chrome to take to space before Senku, as a "more durable Senku".

some mad scientist genius like senku realized they fucked up earth because technology is advancing too fast and decided to 'heal' the earth by petrifying everyone. senku and the rest awakened earlier than expected which cause the 'why why why' reaction.

>When Senku is away looking for the enemy, Kaseki secretly builds a mazinger with all of his inventions mixed up

What a nothing chapter.

Good chapter.
I wonder though, if why-man petrified himself, how can he still be alive, or rather, why would he be alive at this specific time?
I think it's more likely that why-man is another senku-type scientist that happened to unpetrify a couple of years earlier, but he went insane because of loneliness or something.

Attached: 59dcf6483f89ba2b008b4713-750-563.jpg (750x563, 99K)

Is obvious "why-man" is not human. Maybe an AI that went "humans are the real monsters".

I didn't forget about that, but when they start to outnumber the natives, they will do exactly what Tsukasa said they would do, reclaim the world like they remembered it. Right now they're being dragged into a fight that has nothing to do with them, as far as we know (and considering that the Why guy just answered to Senku's shenanigans, it's likely that he didn't know or didn't care about the village)

When would this AI have been built? Because no technology can survive for 3700 years, otherwise all the survivors had to do was to dig up equipment.

You're looking down on them.

They choose to follow Senkuu. Sure, he became chief by force, so to speak, but he also earned their loyalty. And at least, they are included. Would be far worse if the modern people decided to discriminate for whatever fucked up "They are savages" reason.

Anyway, they are pretty well integrated, aren't they ? Kohaku, Chrome, Kaseki are main characters, while guys like Magma are not far behind.

Tbh, beside Senkuu himself, the Modern people have nothing on them.

>Dr Stone wasn't Senku but the Why man

Attached: 274b3494bbb8695225f48dcd8024e309.jpg (214x350, 11K)

>barely any romantic implications
>most the "discussion" if at all is just muh Japanese Family Guy or shipping garbage anyways
>or those faggots that get to episode 20 expecting kino then getting mad they have to watch more than their usual seasonal 12 episodes

Boshi did an oneshot where an AI managed to keep itself active for millions of years by building robots that fix the structure and find resources. Hell, only when the new humanity returned to earth and confirmed the DNA bank the AI was protecting was safe, the AI allowed itself to die, having completing it's mission.

Boichi isn't writing this.

Attached: you-coin.jpg (842x700, 201K)

In fact, Senku is the only one that actualyy brought benefits to the natives, and maybe Yuzuriha too. Ryuusui just brought up agriculture, something that Senku was going to do anyway after dealing with Tsukasa, and money, which the natives don't even understand or need (since they helped Senku on their own), and it's only needed to keep the modern people in check. Gen would also not screw them on purpose, but the other modern people besides the named characters are more likely to be a nuissance.

I'm not looking down on them, that's why I said that they don't need to be tricked with money in order to follow Senku. Still, this isn't their fight, they're being dragged into it, there's only one of them among the people that "make decisions", and if more modern people is depetrified their situation is only going to get worse. Luckily the formula was put to a stop right now, but considering how Senku could do it with few resources, I doubt he couldn't find another source of nitric acid. He could raise bats in a cave at this point, if he wanted to. The formula is only halted for plot purposes, they couldn't feed more people with their actual capabilities, and the story couldn't handle more characters for now.

Can someone explain to me how that's a radar? Seeing as it only has a single axis, how would they be able to determine the x and y position of other people?

But he can give the guy the idea.

>no technology can survive for 3700 years
No technology can petrify people, and yet here we are. Whoever did the petrification thing, if they had some sort of plan for such a long timespan that a guy waking up after 3700 years is considered a rush, obviously had some tech that could stand the test of time.

>HS retards build shitty tube in 2 weeks
>Senkuu builds it in a few pages
>ywn have a student like Senkuu

>ywn have a student like Senkuu
>implying you'd ever get to teach Senkuu and not the other way around

Reminder, Senkuu was a highschool student.

>HS retards build shitty tube in 2 weeks
hah, I wish. They just did X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy with our tube and wrote a few reports. I gotta say they weren't that bad though. They did a pretty good job considering they started out not knowing what a wavelenght is.

It's legit one of my favorites manga. I don't care if it's short.

What a wonderful world

Money is what's needed to exchange/cooperate on a larger scale. On a tribe level, yes, it's useless.

>Sees a light beam coming his way before turning into stone
>Man, could it be a virus?

Doesn't need to be ultimtely related, the birds went stone without any beam too.

Where do you think the first season of anime will end?

How many cours does it have?
If it's one cour = at the village tournament/senku becoming chief
two cours = defeating tsukasa

Attached: 19.jpg (890x1300, 563K)

Kaseki who taught you how to use the Time-Computer

Das it mane

Attached: file.png (357x445, 41K)

Favorite page in the manga, go

Attached: 015.png (1749x1300, 877K)

Whats this????

The light novel

I still haven't recovered since

Attached: 19.png (1829x1300, 2.07M)

Is the boat journey gonna be the climax of this arc or will it be skipped over once they have everything ready?

I like how they obscured Senkuu's crying face. It's like they don't want us to see his weakness, so we continue to perceive him as an unyielding beacon of science and hope (like villagers see him), yet it still shows his humane side.

They can go into astronomy during the voyage

So the repeating sequence was • – – • • • • – • – –.

Prediction: the signal wasn't "why" but Gen just started at the wrong point and/or mistook some letters for other letters.

So far I've been able to get •••/•/–•/•/– – or "Senem" just changing the starting point over by 3, so it might be a cry of SOS from a sperm bank with a dyslexic radio operator.

could also mean "senW" or "stoneW" in japanese, i.e. element W or Tungsten.

Attached: Dr. Stone SPACE.png (871x919, 750K)

He's Dr. Stone, not Dr. Feelsbadman.

You do realize that morse code works because you put pauses between words, right? 3 dots between letters and 7 dots per word.

Uhm, you realize Gen wasn't the only one who was listening to it?

Nah there's inevitable "crashing the ship on a shitty island" arc. Also they'll possibly find a new village of people (remember, two of Senku's dads friends went out to get medicine and never came back)

And there'll be a haitus during the whole thing too.

>At least once every chapter

Attached: StillPrettyBased.jpg (278x599, 65K)

soap

Can't wait for the animated version of this

Chrome and Senku with the first light bulb. Anyone have it?

Attached: dr-stone-9696889.jpg (1200x889, 205K)

Attached: 14.png (898x1300, 164K)

Not my favorite but I like this

Attached: 14.png (899x1300, 509K)

>Senkuu's dad sold his car to get kid Senkuu his lab

He is one of the support kings with Kaiseki, Yuzuhira and Kohaku.

LN?

yes

Then who was scarf?

Attached: christmas miracle.png (887x1300, 302K)

>mangapanda

You mean "Strawhat"?

Attached: taiju for strawhat.png (892x586, 328K)

I like this series but I think it is doomed to be axed, it doesn't sell anything. I guess no one likes pop science. I wonder if having more shonen battles could save this series

So will "He" make his move soon?

Attached: Dr Stone HIM.png (186x222, 36K)

I'd rather it get axed than turn into Battle Shonen #11920812456

Doubt it. It could easily go into another magazine, but the fanbase seem to be loyal. It is a niche manga after all.

Do series even change magazines ?

World Trigger and Gintama moved from WSJ to another magazines a few months ago.

And Jojo started in WSJ.

>Once you know how something works and what it needs to work,"making" iteasy" as long you have the materials.Which they made over the previous chapters.
Getting to mass-production is a different beast though.

There also might be some peculiarities. I wonder if the author will cover measurement theory.

>comparing this shit to classic manga like JoJo and Gintama
you can't make this up

Attached: tumblr_n9hfnq6nRG1ta07i8o1_500.gif (500x283, 592K)

>tumblr

Dr Stone has everything to follow a seinen audience, migrating it to one of the magazines that focus on that audience makes total sense.

>Still replying to that retard
Come on guys

He was forgotten

In itself, it's a way to bump.

Viruses don't spread that fast and they don't spread in a form of a light. It's either A or B and i'm leaning towards B.

A biological weapon would make more sense, the light could be some device that triggers it after it was disseminated in the atmosphere.

Nothing shall make him tremble

Can't wait for the anime to air and the fujos to flood the threads ruining the comfiness

Attached: 1534751865576.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

Isn't it consistently in the top 10 WSJ rankings?
It's not even close to getting axed.

WEEKLY SHOUNEN JUMP

2019 #1-13
Average TOC Placements

One Piece [2.3]
Yakusoku no Neverland [3.6]
Dr. Stone [4.7]
Kimetsu no Yaiba [5]
Haikyuu!! [5.6]
Boku no Hero Academia [6.4]
Black Clover [6.5]
Jujutsu Kaisen [6.6]
Act-Age [7.3]
Boruto -Naruto Next Generations- [8.8]
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai [9.6]
Chainsaw Man [10.4] [NEW]
Gokutei Higuma [11.4] [NEW]
Hinomaru-Zumou [12.1]
Ne0;lation [12.5] [NEW]
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san [12.7]
Shishunki Renaissance! David-kun [13.1]
Jimoto ga Japan [13.4]
Shokugeki no Souma [14.4]

Hunter x Hunter [hiatus]

It's in the top 5. And on average is currently the 3rd best series running in WSJ.

It was "tested" on sparrows first tho, if the intended consequence was not to petrify everyone then why immediately fire it up again on human settings after it stoned the sparrows?

Stone bump

Cheers OP.

bump

>petrify myself
>a robot break my penis, and replace it with a penis from another man (bigger)
>unpetrify me
What would happen?

Tissue rejection, probably

You would lose your dick, and that man his.

>Souma last
Rip

it (probably) can bring Tsukasa back from the dead

Ika-chan is going to attack them on the voyage over, isn't he?

Attached: 8673503.png (100x98, 14K)

I don't see how swapping out Tsukasa's penis would bring him back to life.

What the petrification does is HEAL tissue already there and fix breaks and stuff.

Shit, Chainsawman is so low.

It was set to birbs, but the initial petrification on birbs didn't cause the same sort of massive explosion, so it's possible the petrification and the explosion aren't the same thing, would be ironic if after crossing the ocean they just find a crater from an asteroid impact or nuclear explosion, and realise the petrification source was in japan

time for some smash bros

That's a strong top 5