Domestic na kanojo

How exactly can Rui justify herself after saying this shit?

Attached: Justify.png (552x488, 238K)

Rui's head looks like a penis.

Fair point, I didn't think about it that way

fpbp

As a former Ruifag, I honestly can't justify it. It is pure hypocrisy.

>thread started by a raging Hinafag
At this point you're just asking for domekano threads to be generals since apparently you can't contain your assblast last thread.

>inb4 retarded greentext copypasta

That explains why faggots like her.

I honestly wish that every romance manga would just end in a stand battle. Completely forgo the whole romance plot and just have some rando stand user start fucking shit up while the MC fucks off with his gaggle of homo-erotic bro's to go deal with whatever gay shit the main villain is pulling. Comes back a new man now that his problems have been put into perspective. Dealing with crazy horny bitches not nearly as hard as getting smashed with a steamroller. It'd be a walk in the park even.

Imagine how much better this manga would be if Dio just decided appear to fuck everything up. Natsuo goes off to fight him while Rui and Hina sit at home with their thumbs up thier ass watching Natsuo get's crushed by a steamroller on the news. Admit it, you wouldn't see that shit coming now would you? That's how you end a story. With MEN fighting each other while the WOMEN stay at home and waste oxygen.

>assblast
Ruitards were BTFO to the oblivion.

This

Fits her personality quiet well.

There is only one way to deal with one as phallic as Rui

Attached: Ruiii-chaaaaan.gif (540x540, 222K)

Are you stupid? Rui broke up with him for different reasons. She was honest about why she wanted to break up too, but Hina wasn't honest.

Can't unsee.

Attached: Reminder this happened.png (1836x519, 25K)

This. Hinafags are retarded.

Entire relationship based on lipservice. What do you expect?

>Copypasta, 24/7 shitpost, and now false flagging. The next level of low is going to be a big one for Hinafags. I can feel it.

I'm the guy on the bottom, you forgot to add the part where I proved I wasn't top user. Just look at the syntax and language used in each of these posts. It's clearly not the same person.

>hina
>bland
unronically honest.

Attached: 3345345345.jpg (344x443, 98K)

Edit in element isn't proof and you sound the same. But nice try.

/thread

This fanbase has become as bad, maybe worse than the romcom council fanbases that are full of cancerous waifu wars. Good job, faggots.

A penishead till the very end.

God the autism of Ruitards and the shitposting hina fags won't allow any good discussion of this series. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Based and redpilled
Rui fags are Rei fags
Hina fags are Asuka fags
CONFIRMED

>Hina is Asuka
Um, Hina doesn't hate Natsuo, though. And they actually fucked.

>hinafags failing at falseflagging
Hahaha oh wow.

Reminds me of the dick girl from shimoneta. Similar hair styles.

Attached: Kosuri_onigashira.jpg (300x460, 35K)

Cope. At least not all ruifags are as deluded as you.

Literally posted this immediately after. A typo is valid evidence for you but not a screenshot.

And no we don't sound the same retard. We use completely different language and syntax, are you retarded? I'm not a Hinafag, I don't really want her to win. Hina is boring and her relationship with nat wasn't interesting. It feels like with Hina she just lacks distinguished personality flaws that makes an interesting character like Rui.

But Rui still fucked up hard and I don't see a way she can make it back from this. I wanted Rui to win, but she fucked over Nat and hurt him in the same way he was afraid of being hurt. Hist trust is destroyed? How exactly is she supposed to recover from that? Rui did a shitty thing and she doesn't really deserve him at this point. Both girls have done nothing but hurt Natsuo when he's done everything he can for both of them.

I just want Natsuo to catch a fucking break holy shit.

Attached: Stopnigga.jpg (810x282, 46K)

>muh cope

>you
>singular
Butthurt much?

This is the true ending. Natsuo will BTFO Rui and Hina in the end.

Attached: 1551391800889.png (1846x243, 136K)

>damage control

Attached: 1437017094339.gif (652x349, 283K)

>How exactly can a female author justify herself after saying this shit?
Ftfy.
And no, they can't.

Why do you bother. That retard is like a religious nut with his confirmation bias.

You are a step up from typical falseflaggers. Half way almost convincing even. I'd probably give you the benefit of the doubt had you avoided mocking and hoping Rui will get shot down, that is btfo in shitpost speak.

>A former Ruifag is no longer a Ruifag
>must be a falseflagger
Classic Ruitard denial.

Mods just delete the thread until the next chapter.

Attached: 本当に嫌い.png (1280x1440, 1.23M)

Yeah, except I want to protect Rei.
I want to bully Rui for being such a retard in her last arc.

Well, now that you mention it.

If it helps you sleep at night.

This Ruifag gets it.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-01_10-22-55.png (1878x112, 14K)

Then there is literally no way to prove I wasn't same fagging. Clearly any evidence I can provide will simply be dismissed as hacking Yea Forums or some shit.

There really isn't any convincing you people. Everyone is a falseflagger or a samefag. You can't ever just address an argument at face value, you have to discredit it by accusing your opponent of actually being a covert hinafag.

I liked Rui, but don't you think it's possible that a person's opinion can change? Do i have to criticize Hina more to prove how I dislike her too? Beyond the fact that she's boring as sin, she was knowingly in an affair, constantly talked down to natsuo and patronized him, never really seemed to understand him or his motivations, and didn't handle their relationship like an adult which lead to the inevitable fuck up in the first place. She has very little character beyond generic nice person and has show very little growth through out the series. Her only trait is the she hides her feelings and because of that she suffers alone. That's hardly a real flaw.

Rui being flawed as she is makes her feel more real and interesting. I'm more invested in her relationship because it feels more genuine than Hina. It's interesting to see Rui progress and change through out the story and to see her relationship develop. She has flaws like her jealousy, her selfishness, her emotional retardation, but those are real flaws. Flaws that real people would have. Rui is an all around better character.

It's because I like Rui as a character so much that I'm nettled at how much she fucked over Natsuo. I'm just a spiteful asshole who likes to see people who do wrong get fucked over twice as hard. As much as I like Rui she fucked over best boy Natsuo. Both Rui and Hina have caused Natsuo too much pain.

You mean a blatant Hinafag who failed at false flagging. At a time like, it's better to man up and admit it than to cover it up.

Today, I hugged my step sister and told her I loved her. She got embarrassed and started to avoid me. ;_;

>Going to this much length to convince two subhuman retards
Why bother?

>I'm just a spiteful asshole
Indeed you are. As a Hinafag.

Based incel.

We've known each other since we were kids. It was worth a shot, though.

Not even the guy who made that post. Just laughing at your desperation.

Lots of fictional stories in this thread.

Honestly somewhat impressed the lengths you're going to save face. What's the point? Other than to pretentiously say you hate and think Rui is retarded and wtong and want her to get fucked over twice as hard, that is. It's a given Rui's interesting as a character because she's flawed like a real person, plus she's cute, but you're hardly as discreet as you think. Hinafags seriously have issues seeing extremely negatively vile, malicious, vindictive, nasty mean things that aren't there as a result of blind hate that warps their perception.

I just want the threads to have actual discussion and not pointless shitflinging. No one can talk about the characters objectively because people have entrinched themselves into camps and are not willing to cede any ground to a perceived opposition.

Most people here probably chose whichever side based on the girl they themselves find appealing. It's why I like rui over hina because Rui is my type IRL. So people get emotionally attached to the characters because the view it subconsciously as "if the MC get's the her, it's like I got with her by proxy".

People refuse to accept any criticism to their chosen girl. Therefore all criticism valid or otherwise must be dismissed by using retarded ad hominem attacks. This happens in literally every single fucking romance series on this fucking board. People pick the girl they like, and no one can like a character but recognize it's flaws, or truly change their opinion on a character. No it must actually be the enemy trying to gaslight my mind!

It would be nice to discuss things like how would Rui proceed from here going forward, or how Natsuo will get out of his slump, or if hina will make a move. Weather or not Rui will try to get back with Natsuo and if so when and how.

Nah, let's just shitfling and post some more jojo memes.

Attached: 1f2.png (680x550, 271K)

Wait till that one hinafag posts his absolutely-not-bias-and-slanted greentext copypasta he presents as "facts" and points you to it.

You can do that by ignoring the retards. I almost think that they might actually be falseflaggers themselves trying to make Ruifags look bad.

Hinafags' shippers lash out at the smallest things probably 'cause Kei shipped Rui with Natsuo far longer than Hina was with Natsuo. It's done out of spite.

Let's discuss Hina being a mary sue.

Regardless of character development, I agree with you that Rui seems to have overtly developed more as a character than Hina, especially since Hina took the a teach job in a different town. That said, there are contextual justifications that apply to each girl. Both of them did what they did (at least, it's presented as such) in consideration of their relationship to Natsuo, and both of them did so wrongly, and to his detriment (at least, emotionally). But the problems that happened in Natsuo and Rui's relationship were frequently used for trite joke panels where Rui is shown as a Chibi character, and Hina's difficulty with his was visually presented as more significant. On top of which, Natsuo just talks about Rui as being cute--that's the thing that best and most succinctly characterizes what it is that he loves about her. With Hina, it's different.

I guess what I mean is this: the idea of development is only based on having a character change from one way to another. But the individual merits of a character, who remains static, in some sense, don't necessarily meant that they're inferior to any other. Characterization and development are really only possible when a character is given "screen time" after all, and Hina had very little in comparison to Rui through those sections of the manga

How is Hina a Mary Sue again?

No real flaws.

The basic difference between Hina's and Rui's character arc is that Hina's is a flat character arc while Rui's is a positive character arc. In Hina's case her character arc involves her resolve being tested after she is put through various adversities. It may feel like these characters remain "stagnant" but that is the point. They are supposed to stick to their beliefs and never waver. In Rui's case, she starts off as robotic, autistic and unable to make any friends and then through the help of people around her she learns new emotions. So while it may appear that Rui is getting all the "development", that's kinda the point. They are different types of characters with different character arcs.

Everybody in the setting love her and you're supposed to love her too because she's perfect to the point character development is runs away from her, is inhumanly supportive, sunshine and rainbows, and wouldn't hurt a fly, much less another human being.

I'm sick of you assholes dismissing all criticism of Rui as hinafags false flagging, therefore it can be dismissed. Don't see how fucking retarded you are being? You're so entrenched in this idea that no one is actually criticizing rui outside of ass blasted hinafags. You are just trying to skirt around criticisms. Even when people who used to like Rui who are now upset with her actions criticize her, you stick your head in the sand and pretend it's not real, just falsflagging hina fags. Even in the face of evidence and sound arguments you just cling to anything you can to save face. Even two people having a similar typo.

If you think Rui dindu-nuffin and she'd gonna win in the end, fine. Don't pretend that anyone who disagrees with you is some "enemy" that's just being underhanded.

And yeah, IRL I'm a very vindictive person. It's quite the character flaw. I like it when people who I view as doing something wrong to recieve punishment. This translates to my feelings about Rui. I like Natsuo as a character, and when he get's slighted I feel slighted. I don't like what Rui did to Natsuo and I know that if I was in his situation, no matter how much I liked Rui, I would want to spite Rui for hurting me. Sure it's not a good thing that I feel that way but it's how I think.

If you think that Rui can make a come back or redeem herself then I'd unironically love to hear your opinion on how. I come to these threads for discussion. I'm interested to see how people think about Rui's character and her direction. How will she reconcile with Natuso.

She is likeable mainly because she is a sympathetic character. Not because she is flawless.

>self-cuck
>sympathetic

Call it whatever you want, but the main reason she is "supposed" to be loved by everyone is because of all the suffering she has gone through and her self sacrifices. These aren't Mary Sue traits. These are just traits of a sympathetic character.

Rui a fucking shit

Embarrassing.

>dismissing all
>dindu-nuffin
>implying things nobody said, but insinuates that his truth are all facts
>didn't even disagree with how retarded Hinafags have been as of late, pushing distorted headcanon where Rui is treated as the second coming of the devil because she's this massively shitty person who's vile and unforgiving
Way to give yourself away. Guess getting mad is your weakness. It makes you sloppy thus you slip up.

>You are a fool Natsuo. Did you honestly think that your 「Wish You Were Here」could stand up to the might of 「The World」. Your stand is derived from your pathetic suffering. Trash like you is destined to suffer, to be tossed aside like rubbish. I, DIO, shall end your suffering in but one swift motion. This is the last time I will stop time, Natsuo. I hope you are prepared.

Attached: HAD_face.jpg (240x240, 16K)

>They are different types of characters with different character arcs
I don't know if I would say Hina is flat, because of the particular connotations of the term, and there might be subtleties in their respective characterizations or developments, but in broad enough strokes for a Yea Forums post, yes, this is the essential difference between the two of them. I don't think I couldn't have put it any better.

Why are you arguing against ad hominems?

Let me guess, Rui isn't sympathetic at all and she deserves getting fucked over big time, right? And Hina totally isn't a sue who's flawless, a "tragic" heroine , and static, right?

>Putting words in my mouth.
Why are you so on edge?

Because I get easily goaded into shitflinging session on the internet by anonymous insults because I'm a huge autists that doesn't realize how much time I'm wasting until the thread get's deleted and it hit's me tha I've wasted 6 hours of my life here again.

Attached: 1512432180235.jpg (288x252, 24K)

Safe to say a lot of us have been there.

Prove it.

This feeling is all too familiar.

Attached: 1547781806498.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Prove what?

>stalling
I thought so.

Don't know why I expected a good argument from you. My bad, I guess.

>make a statement that is easily challenged
>plays dumb as to what he should prove
>now runs away
Coping.

>strawmans
>gets called out
>deviates
sad

Get a room.

I-I... I WONT LET YOU HAVE YOUR WAY DIO!! IM GOING TO STOP YOU AND TAKE RUI AND HINA BACK!!!

Attached: IMG_4997.jpg (447x442, 127K)

It is an actual literary term used to describe such character arcs. It is not meant to have any negative connotations with it. Most battle shounen MCs follow a flat character arc and they are well liked by the fans of the story.

>calls preemptive sarcasm that called him out strawman
>doesn't deny it with proof and instead has shown it touched a nerve
Embarrassing fail.

>being this much on edge

Fuck Hina and her fans. They're both insufferable.

>no argument
Par for the course.

true
goku is the most popular anime character of all time and his character arc is flat
his personality isn't flat, but he just doesn't or barely changes through the whole series
he sticks to his core values and almost never changes his mind about how things are

Same.

5000 confirmed.

Exactly. A flat character arc is just that, a character arc. The personalities doesn't have to be flat.

I guess I'm used to hearing people use "flat" and "two-dimensional" in terms of characters (incorrectly) interchangeably, in application to a non-/archetypal character.
I like to think of Hina's interactions with Natsuo and other characters in this story as characterization, considering it's set in Japan, and that we know more about her as a consequence.
I may be a little too generous in my use of it, that being said.

The overall point of a flat character arc is that the flat character affects those around them by being what spurs their development. The serve as the foundation for what the ideals of the world are like. Goku is already as developed as he needs to be, and he brings others to his level. Goku is the truth and people are affected by him. Same goes for luffy. Luffy serves as the rock for other characters to build off of.

Problem with Hina is she doesn't serve that role.

Glorious trips confirmed.

>Take Rui and Hina back? Oh ho! Who says they want to go back? I've cucked you Natsuo. Hina and Rui have both completely submitted to the cock of, I, DIO! Worthless sluts the both of them. They cried my name out Natsuo, they said I was far better Natsuo. Do you know how long I can pleasure a woman in stopped time!?! Die know the women you once loved are now nothing more than whores begging to be filled with the seed of I, DIO!

Attached: IMG_4260.jpg (225x225, 19K)

How many times has he broken up with either of them jesus fucking christ, someone in this manga please have some self respect.

>implying this manga wouldn't be boring if any of the characters thought about their actions logically for at least 5 minutes.

Attached: lupis.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Not entirely true. Much of Natsuo's inspiration to write came from her. But besides that, a flat character doesn't need to change the world around them to be interesting. What is likeable about them are they stick to their beliefs even under adversities. It will feel like the character may finally give in at various moments but ultimately they manage to overcome.

I'm not sure if Kei herself thinks while writing it.

One thing I hate about romance is that people are always retarded. Real drama is usually caused by someone being a dickhead. Most people who are on good terms can resolve their issues logically and swiftly.

But because you can't make anyone a bad guy you have to instead make them retarded. Otherwise there is no conflict.

Do you think DIO would cuck Rui and Hina by taking Natsuo for himself?

It actually works the same way in real life, unfortunately. Nobody wants to be the bad guy.

Only protagonists get the luxury of making any significant change to the world in most stories, regardless of the type of character arc they follow. That's not mean that other characters can't be interesting while having a flat character arc. In fact the reason flat character arcs are more popular is because they are usually virtuous. While Hina wasn't exactly virtuous during the start of the manga, it was also that time where she got the most positive development, after which she had stuck to beliefs till now. So you can say, she had a positive character arc till she got together with natsuo and had a flat character arc since the breakup. The core of her character arc is her selflessness which is an admirable virtue and then she is likeable.

>thus* she is likeable

She should have that phismosis checked out

Absolutely based

Last for Rui a shit