Why is it shit?

I loved the fight scenes and Alita herself looked beautiful
But fuck this movie and it's shit acting/editing/script.

Attached: 1551396527838.jpg (992x1500, 81K)

>Amerilars making shitty art of the movie, unaware of the source
>shill starting to spam that shit until it phases out the original from the internet
kill yourself pajeet

Cry moar, faccubois

the movie is bad, I don't get how it has 94% in audience score.
Have we grown so numb due to capeshit or what?

Because it isn't even close to "bad" that's why

Say a single good thing about the acting, editing or script.
It's all shit and you can't say otherwise, shill

Attached: 1550983670547.jpg (500x321, 14K)

Go back to work Kotakufag.

>everything is bad because I say so
>I can't actually name a scene and explain what's wrong with it because I don't actually know what I'm supposed to hate
>>>/RottenTomatoes/

I got a question for you, what about the acting , editing and script was bad to you and go into great detail, leave nothing out

$1 has been deposited into your account, disney shill.

Kotaku is shit and so are you
>Scene where she goes to get "help from the hunters" and she automatically assumes everyone else knows who the big guy was AND considers him an enemy, without any reason to do so, since she is clearly powerful enough to defeat the guy pre-upgrade AND believes herself to be powerful enough to beat everyone in the bar
Retarded script
>The Doc looks absolutely uncomfortable every single scene,biggest offender is the scene where Alita leaves after calling him dad and he:
>a.Doesnt react to Alita treating him as a father although he projected her dead daughter upon her and should feel something
>b.Stays completely still as she leaves the room and the camera lingers on him and the black girl looking pretty much like statues
Shit acting and editing
Do I have to say more?
Star wars is worse

Attached: 1548424748357.png (403x363, 135K)

Oh yeah this is also for you
Also:
>Lets the little dog get killed in front of her and doesnt do anything
>Says she will not stand on the face of evil right after
The retardedest of scripts

The dog scene is ripped straight from the OvA, faggot

the original work was shit

These days... the best way to tell if a movie is good is if all the leftist sjw shit on it. If they hate it, it's probably good.

And vice versa is true as well. If all the leftist sjw media praise the living shit out of it... it's probably very very bad... like that ghostbusters movie.

>Scene where she goes to get "help from the hunters" and she automatically assumes everyone else knows who the big guy was AND considers him an enemy, without any reason to do so, since she is clearly powerful enough to defeat the guy pre-upgrade AND believes herself to be powerful enough to beat everyone in the bar

Scene is straight out of the manga, only difference was it being Makkaku, who she wanted help beating

nah, the original work is a masterpiece. And no, the ova anime is not the original work. Read the fucking manga.

The movie was good fun. The worst problem it had was being a little fast having condensed a whole hell of a lot into a movies time frame

Doesnt make it less retarded, and makes this claim more valid
The fights were fun. Everything else is shit tier.
Only good thing i can say is that this movie made me want the boyfriend dead and delivered.

> Super soldier from a advanced civilization thinks she can take on thugs by herself but would like to use bigger dick deplomacy to get help from thugs to beat a pretty big and tough guy.
Yeah, I think this tracks well.
> Doc doesn't say some cringey shit like "I love you daughter." or otherwise break out in tears.
It's almost like real actors and writers know that most of the time people like that character would stay quiet and just enjoy the moment or just think about it.

>Pretty big and tough guy
She almost defeated it the first time, BEFORE she knew she was a superweapon.
And it still doesnt explain why she assumes anyone cares or know about him.
>It's almost like real actors and writers know that most of the time people like that character would stay quiet and just enjoy the moment or just think about it.
Doc doesnt react, takes a second to appreciate it, or even look at her a bit surprised, he just keeps talking like nothing happened. There is "not showing much emotion" and there is "i didnt even care lmao".
Also it doesnt change the fact that the statue posing after she left looks stupid

Imagine being this retarded

>Faggots who think K-on! Is good claim Battle Angel's source material is shit.

Why am I not surprised

>Projecting this hard
Nobody likes K-on either falseflagging nigger. Not even waifuism can save those two

The only things I disliked about the movie was that they made Alita edgier, and that they also downplayed her relationship with Ido, to favour a bland love story with Hugo, when Yugo never really cared that much for her on the original story.