Gate

Among the many things that can be accurately blamed on Zorzal, can anyone deny he has some good taste?

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1536, 357K)

>furfag
no way fag.

Its dangerous chessy but not quite there.

Sou Satoru turned me into a Kemonofag. I regret nothing

I even remember seeing models of naked Horo in some of what he owns. Whenever he is no longer making Gate, his next manga needs to be something with non-humans as a focus.

Good taste, but no good sense. She's manipulating him for the Empire's destruction.

True, but since that would happen anyway, at least he gets to enjoy her body before the end. Now if only Itami could learn something from him.

Attached: 05.jpg (1080x1536, 476K)

That one smartass LT got a bunny waitress nurse waifu, everyone else can pack up and go home

Others get their own of varying quality and type, with some shown to have gotten them pregnant, but only one of them that we know of has multiple offering themselves only to have him be wasting opportunities.

Cute bunny butt.

It has a bad tendency to have too much shadow around it.

Attached: 0104.jpg (1153x1618, 548K)

Artistic choice.

Should I post the last translated chapter?

I'm just wondering if he will keep doing GATE, he got his hand hurt bad recently.

I think I remember seeing something about his hand, but mtl isn't usually that helpful to know details. Maybe that's why I haven't seen anything extra on pixiv yet this month, usually it's around the same time as the chapter.

WTF? she had more fur than I thought.

It's probably just because it's more work to draw that level of detail all the time.

Bunnies are a bit harrier. Arms and legs, plus bush.

Attached: 1539700388685.jpg (518x510, 161K)

>plus bush.
The one color example with that either shows they all have full body fur, or only some do. I can't tell if the color for one of them is supposed to be skin or just short fur.

Yeah it's a bit unclear. Either way I love them.

Attached: mistake.jpg (595x421, 67K)

They are some I'd like to see younger versions of like the others.

no, he has excellent taste

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAlxjq9WATRJ9owsy1DJiHPY.jpg (640x360, 19K)

The only one with a sex scene and it gets hidden in the anime. The author needed to have more of them, and the anime needed to be less censored.

I think is canon that bunny girls have a very fine fur on their chest.

I'm guessing yes, although I can't show it here there are official nude lewds of the rabbit girls.

And they are the only ones that I remember with pixelated parts, even if others like Rory who are hairless have similar views.

Attached: 48326207_p0.jpg (1200x1697, 272K)

Imagine if GATE aired after 2016, it would have been hell.

Why didn't Japan just take over the other world? Who cares what the UN says. Their gate, their resources.

There is no need for conquest, the real benefits come from studying it's unique materials and life, as well as magic. The gate isn't that large for significant movement of resources that can be found on earth, plus the gods might get angry, and those are harder to kill.

Well, it doesn't really matter if they want conquest or not. The way they've done things in that other world has doomed a large population of it to die anyway.

It's just a difference of dying by guns, or dying by diseases they have no immunity to.

Or the gods fix that problem somehow. Others have been brought to that world before.

Attached: 026ed.jpg (600x853, 125K)

I'm sure it is supposed to be short, skin-colored fur.
Anime just fucked up the design.

Attached: 1516597302232.jpg (2500x2571, 2.08M)

What would change if the germans in 1940s found the portal?

Reminder that the anime designs are more loyal to the LN and that the manga did whatever edgy shit the mangaka had in mind.

>source : my ass

LN designs are still much better than whatever the anime was trying.

Itami has a harem with two to three girls ready to do him at the drop of a hat, keeps ,making excuse when they offer while our boy Akira has already knocked up The captain of the Rose knights and she is so into him she is ready to abandon her family name and keep the child against her father's wishes and elope with the guy no wonder Itami's previous marriage fell to shit.

Reminder that Rori will rape Itami, its only a matter of time.

Of those in his harem, Rory doesn't want to wait. If he brought it up now, it doesn't matter how she first imagined it and she would have them both naked in seconds. Tuka is also ready to start anytime. Lelei just needs more education and encouragement than just watching the video with the others.

It should have happened much sooner. Why do we get sex and pregnancies from multiple characters, yet stuck with Itami as MC who is like someone starving and refusing the food offered to him?

He's possibly the worst isekai MC ever not because he's an otaku but because he's damn boring even Takeo is more interesting than him at least watching him spill his spaghetti trying to flirt with Persia is cute and makes me wanna root for the guy but Itami everything is just handed to him and he has no idea what to do with his hand outs.

Attached: 1505636328851.png (271x288, 185K)

Without even knowing what's been written in the original novels, Persia and Sherry have a greater chance of sex occurring at the current point in the novels than Itami who had a half dressed future goddess of love on top of him asking for it. Even if he had concerns about how it would look, I bet if he asked anyone above him what to do, they'd also tell him to do Rory, if only because of the benefits it might have for all of them. That doesn't even get into the other problems about the rest of the harem who also need it.

Is worry a virgin because if she is must be frustrating to finally have a guy your ready to ride and he's not willing to put out and with age that must have been a long wait.

If by worry you mean Rory I can't expect that she is after 900 years and reacting to death like she does. It's still been a long time since she last had sex if she ever did, and she's running out of time unless she possesses someone like Lelei was once becoming a god.

Attached: gate4_046.jpg (1098x1600, 945K)

I was distracted when I typed that yeah I meant Rory oh god I should get some sleep.

It's also frustrating for the others too. And the readers.

>tfw only 2 volumes were published
>it was thru a weird website
>the quality was amazing and vol 2 was only >available as a pre-order
The fuck nigger

Attached: ezgif-1-721a2414ba.gif (200x200, 146K)