Here's your Mewtwo movie bro

Here's your Mewtwo movie bro

Attached: ashbrockmisty.jpg (1065x598, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihRelNeqzJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

claymation pokemon might be cool

wait they are just redoing the first pokemon movie?

Yes, it's a CGI remake of the first movie.

Misty hardens my dick, but Ash looks like that little mexican kid from Coco.

Mmm, that gen 1 goodness, om nom nom

Gen 1 pandering needs to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihRelNeqzJQ

No, fuck you.

Still looks better than Detective Pikachu.

>Pokemon 22

THERE HAVE BEEN 22 MOVIES ALREADY?

DP is going to be pure kino.

Attached: pokemon-detective-pikachu-movie-2-feb262019-1038x531.jpg (1038x531, 84K)

Fuck, look like japan is losing to China in term of cgi animation.

new episode of robot chicken's cool

wow muscular guy is a pokemanlet

they look like those toys they give you at McDonalds

Writing stories is hard, and it seems they wasted their entire ideas on The Power of Us, that by the way was awesome.

>a 1:1 remake of a previous movie in 3dcg
>it’s not even good 3D animation and it ends up looking like Robot Chicken
Whats the point?

Nah, Detective Pikachu is a completely original movie, using one of the spinoffs as a base but delivering a new concept that has the perfect timing to come out

This is literally a remake that will probably be 1:1 and just leave you wondering "Why not just go watch the original movie?"

>Still looks better than Detective Pikachu.
Actually, I am liking the Detective Pikachu because it takes the idea of Pokemon being part of society, entirely seriously. I am looking forward to seeing a world where Pokemon is used in everyday life by everyone. It is much better than any "fish out of water" films, because here the fish is very much in the water.

>Whats the point?
KANTOOOOOOOO

>I am looking forward to seeing a world where Pokemon is used in everyday life by everyone.
Hey zoomer, you ever watch "The Flintstones"? It'll be like that, but with Japanese electric rats.

Attached: The-Flintstones-007.jpg (460x276, 45K)

I don't see people using Rotom lawn mowers in DP though.

>Hey zoomer, you ever watch "The Flintstones"? It'll be like that, but with Japanese electric rats.
That's too old for me, and I am not even American so lots of things were lost to me. Like the idea of drive through movie theatres.

And anyway, my point is that there had been many lazy "set CGI characters in the real world with human actors" movies, but in this case it actually makes sense and is canon to Pokemon.

>drive through
drive in

>drive through movie theatres.

Those haven't been popular since the 60s.

They should make comeback. Now you can just bluetooth audio directly to the car radio

Flintone? Is that like adventure time?

They still exist, they're just not as popular as iMax or those cinemas that have automatic leather recliners.

It's nothing like Adventure time. The men in this show aren't complete faggot cucks who base their entire existence on the whims of women, like that turbofaggot Finn. See, men in those cartoons and in the FAR, FAR PAST OF LOOOOONG AGO had families, and were the heads of those families. They commanded the respect of their wives and children, so when Fred comes home and yells WIIIILLLLMMMAAAAAA, she fucking followed orders. Sure, she had a bit of sass, but that's what makes her cute. At the end of the day, she did her fucking job as wife and mother. I know you kids don't really know what a mother is anymore, but they were women who had children and a husband that they actually listened to and respected. These days you gotta be a rapist or Black and Muslim to command respect from women, but in the past when everything made sense, wives listened to their husbands and everything made sense.

you actually wrote a small sized parragraph lel

Attached: the_wall.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

sounds like a shitty Honeymooners ripoff

>Those haven't been popular since the 60s.
That reminds me that another thing that confused me as a child. That thing with "soda fountains" serving milkshakes. That was everywhere in American cartoons back then, aired outside the country of origin, but my understanding is that by the time I saw them on cartoons, the real thing was already in decline in America.

Nigger, they're childrens cartoons.

What happened to deep Southern accent boy and Sandshrew?
I only ever watched the first season and I have absolutely no idea about anything other than there are girls of the season changing out all the time and Ash never wins in the end

It's called Sun & Moon

Attached: Beak Blast.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I'm not sure if you're being ironic, but that's exactly what it was

It literally was. That was the point.

3D Misty? If you anons will excuse me, I need some alone time

>10 year old hardens your dick

Attached: pedo.jpg (1000x750, 143K)