Oh my fucking god...

Oh my fucking god, are the japs really that numb to not see how embarrassing CGI like that looks and how much it ruins the presentation of the show? While the other scenes with CGI in Overlord and units like Death Knight I could kinda ignore, this whole battle is just killing me inside. The dumb looking monsters, the black ooze washing over battlefield that looks like an effect straight from Food Fight, the entire thing is like a long missing episode of Xavier the Renegade Angel.

What's wrong with those people?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord III - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.51_[2019.02.28_20.27.24].jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1373374/7209ff4e0c/
mangadex.org/chapter/550992/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's wrong with those people?
They don't have the guts to speak up. They have that mentality ''be glad that you even got this''. And since they have accepted shit like this (and buy the bd's anyway), the studios feel like its alright to do shit like this. Hell those slanty eyed, beta, gook motherfuckers are gonna ruin anime for everyone, just because they are too beta to stand up and voice distaste.

For them it's just an easy way out of having to hand drawn something properly.

To be fair Overlord has been looking like ass since episode 1

Remember the goblin army? TopKek

I think they shat so bad on it so people could be forced to read the LN

If I worked 80 hour weeks and never got laid I'd probably not have much motivation to satisfy aba bunch of fat faggot NEETs by hand-drawing a ton of writhing black masses either. Maybe once the industry and their shit work practices get fixed we'll go back to consistent quality

The goats are so big and stupid they finally break you, especially since they are the "ultimate" spell in the final battle of the season.
I appreciate how every class of goblins looked worse than the one preceding it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord III - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.44_[2019.02.28_21.30.04].jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

The doujin from December finally got scanned.

exhentai.org/g/1373374/7209ff4e0c/

Attached: akaiguppy.jpg (1269x1820, 380K)

That cgi is atrocious and the fact that people defend it kinda gives me a understanding of why sao i hihly rated and selling well

>long missing episode of Xavier the Renegade Angel.

dont insult XRA like that

overlord sells no matter how shit it looks

why waste money to make it look good?

I fucking hate KyoAni for wasting their talent on moeshit.

sasuga user sama

WENN ES MEINES GOTTES WILLE

Attached: 72532387_p21.jpg (768x768, 91K)

KyoAni can only animate moeshit

This scene made me irrationally angry and caused me to drop the whole thing. I don't even know why I kept watching it up to this point because it was absolute ass far before this

Attached: Overlord Amazing Animation.webm (1256x698, 2.88M)

Maruyama tricked fans by promising a full-length LN if you bought all the BDs. You even still need to pay for it after purchasing all of them. A fucking scam system.

Shit is like a fever dream. It geuinely unnerves me.

KyoAni has some of the ugliest male character designs so it's probably a good thing. P.A. Works can't make an attractive adult male either.

you can really feel the unstoppable impetus of the goblin advance and hear the sound of the struck bowling pins

Child, Kyoani can animate anything.

Attached: 75298345389230548259834.webm (704x396, 2.92M)

Did you Miss Evergarden?

Attached: 357342574523438979.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

I don't know, I'd say the people who continue to buy/watch shitty CGI shows are worse. Their the ones who's fueling Japan to make more.

I'd fuck this guy and i'm straight.

They just don't care

>the japs
Madhouse used south-korean contractors to animate a lot of overlord since the second half of season 2
just read the fucking credits and try to count the park-tae-liun kind names
overlord is basically a korean cartoon instead of an anime

Not any more

What are you niggers smoking?

hmm?

Attached: KYO CHAD.png (1252x1080, 1.03M)

Woaw since when do Kyoani do manime?

What battle anime did KyoAni animate?

This looks so good.

Nothing serious for a long time. The need to do more action.

Why can't Kyoani do all manime? Why do moefags have dibs on the best studio.

Overlord is shit so why would they try? Fans of it will eat up anything related to it no matter how bad it is.

Vinland saga should have gone to Kyoani.

Seems up to standard with the rest of the show/manga/LN/whatever the fuck. Why would you set the bar for animation so much higher than for the rest of that pile of shit? That CG fits right in with the rest, in fact I dare say it's a bit better than the writing.

True. WIT really butchered it.

Should you not always attempt to make the best product possible?

you can hardly blame them, they don't have souls

nice

honestly unsure why japs STILL can't into 3D after all those years and are yet still trying
maybe it has something to do with their silly pride and them not wanting to look at western techniques/works because disgusting gaijins don't know no honor or whatever and they'd rather stagnate in their incompetence?

>OH

It's never used for itself. It's always used because they don't want to make the effort to do something properly in 2D. Why would they ever put effort into something that was used as way out of having to do just that? It's a cancer that's killing traditional animation.

doesn't explain why their 3D is still garbage when they chose to use it though

>being this much of a massive newfag
>being this ignorant
It's just cost cutting.

Attached: 2D vs CGshit.jpg (2560x720, 751K)

3D itself is a skill just like drawing which requires a lot of time and effort in order to get good at it. Japan has some studios that excel at doing 3DCG but most studios use them as cheap crutches to save money never wanting to expand beyond that and using 3DCG effectively in animation.

What do you mean "chose to use it"? They choose to use it precisely because they don't want to put effort into their productions.

>why do they just run into it
>why do they fly away when walking into a nearly stationary object
>why CG
>why

Attached: notreal.jpg (625x478, 53K)

I literally mean what I said, they still suck at 3D when making 3D shows/movies
I'm not just talking about overlord and the likes here, but simply about the fact that they cannot into 3D, even when the budget isn't a problem

>Oh my fucking god, are the japs really that numb to not see how embarrassing CGI like that looks and how much it ruins the presentation of the show?

>oh mai facking god CGI BAD, japs really?!? [baby gibberish]

Thanks for your contribution. Maybe next time you can calm down and spurt out your original opinion without sounding like a petulant, retarded child

Houseki No Kuni is an example of good 3D animation. It's not amazing, but it's consistent and has some pleasant visuals.
As for most other instances of 3D animation, I mostly attribute the poor quality to incompetence.

>they still suck at 3D when making 3D shows/movies
>but simply about the fact that they cannot into 3D, even when the budget isn't a problem
This is bullshit though, Japan are fine at it. It's always used to cut costs but on the extremely rare occasions that it's not, it's usually fine. Gantz was fine, FFLR was fine.

HnK is technically bad in places. The bodies and faces of the characters and the lunarians as bad as FAGs.

>why cg
Because CG is cheap. Because overlord is a cheap shitty commercial and because now that CG exists a cheaper alternative publishers are giving studios even less money to work on productions. They want to force cg into anime to bring down costs as much as possible. This cancer killed mecha and soon it will kill the rest of anime.

>something is deemed good when consistently mediocre
the color palette isn't nearly enough to redeem this thing senpai

Attached: nice.gif (480x270, 560K)

I didn't notice anything that looked outright bad to me, but then again I kind of lost interest in it half way through and just finished it for the sake of it.
I was talking about it compared to other examples of 3D in anime. Outside of Japan it doesn't hold up.

>madhouse

Attached: 1492721766140.gif (540x357, 639K)

I will never not laugh and be angery when I see at this.

Attached: tfw.png (1040x932, 599K)

The gem hair is decent CG by itself but the bodies and faces use CEL shaded CG to imitate the hand drawn style which of course never ever works. I notice that and the fact that it looks weird. Gem hair aside the characters in the 2D PV look much better. It's just indication that they wanted to do this by hand but couldn't get the funding. Fuck Toho.

Attached: 928437192843947.jpg (1536x5184, 3.88M)

not him. FYI you should be angry at Kadokawa for this, not Madhouse. These bastard publishers are forcing 3DCG into anime because it's cheaper and faster to produce. For example stuff like backgound animation which takes literal days to do in 2D can be done in seconds with 3DCG. Madhouse were a good studio, they died making real art, making Redline. This is why Kyoani, the best anime studio, cut ties with publishers like Kadokawa and why they can give all their shows amazing production values. The rest of the industry need to follow suit or anime will suffer the same fate as overlord, it will die.

Go watch some of the action scenes again, they're pretty awful. The character designs really helped the show not look atrocious.

And now to drive home the point, for some unGodly reason, they decided to remake the first Pokemon movie entirely in CGI

The worst part about this scene was I always pictured it dark and gloomy not bright as fuck.

>big penis
that's what I like to see

Oh I know that much being the publisher's fault, since S1 it felt like a LN commercial instead of a proper adaptation, and it only got worse if not blatant with S2 and S3.

Attached: 159.jpg (692x687, 79K)

>

Attached: skelegerman.png (975x601, 144K)

Ironic chink are so much better in 3D than nip ever did even 3D studio like Polygon can’t compare and felt like it what 3D nip could been if they aren’t brainlet

Attached: Subarashi.jpg (1280x709, 303K)

En taro Tassadar. Japs lack fine modern tech and media and culture. Japan is a third world country of Asia while China,Korea are the developed countries of Asia. Protoss of reality. That’s why japs even hate their media and clings to K-pop and Korean online game. Na adan Daelaam. Japan is believing themselves as a Developed country of Asia,But Japan is a Uncivilized Ooga Booga third country without civilizations and Fine modern tech. Hwawei and Samsung beats Any Jap companies by tech.

Attached: 21D8E56E-9711-4C6A-BC96-904856D23CB6.jpg (511x288, 22K)

And Japs are the uncivilized ooga Boogas. More like Eastern Somalia,Eastern Sudan,Eastern Congo,Eastern pakistan. Japs lack fine modern tech. They cannot make any GOTY. Cuz Japs lack fine modern tech to make a fine game while Even Korea has got a GOTY by pubg. En taro Tassadar. We should send Paladins to Japan for crusade against these Mongrels!! Japs are no human. They are the Mongrels,cockroaches and Pig and dog. En taro Tassadar. En arudin Raszagal. Khassar de Templari. Ulas a dari. Anarella belore!!!

Attached: 3770B4B1-2BAA-46A6-A2BE-8164F53FD54A.jpg (839x1200, 875K)

Japs are even worse than Zergs and Orcish Horde. Japs lack fine modern tech and culture. China and Korea has better modern tech than these Ooga Boogas. China and Korea are the protoss of reality. Japs cannot live without Korean culture like K-pop,Makeup style,fashion and some snacks from korea.. En taro Tassadar!! For Artanis!

big skelleton cock

Japs insulted the Forgotten realm,Azeroth and Ashan by these crap cuz Japs lack fine modern tech and media. Japs are no human. They are just a unkempt,Barbaric and mindless animal!! Uther the lightbringer told me that.

Cuz Japs are too uncivilized to make a better 3D. That’s why they cannot get any GOTies. While Korea has got PUBG. Japs lack fine modern tech and media cuz they cannot even make their TV so that they should rely on Korean TV. Japan is Uncivilized Third world country and China and Korea is the developed country of Asia. And Japs are getting Passed by 2 Koreas,China,Russia and We Americans cuz Japs are uncivilized and unkempt and barbaric Mindress Drones. Zerg>>>>Japs.

And Japs cannot wear a bikini top at all and wear an ugly long sleeved tightshirt instead... well,Chinese and Gooks cannot wear it at all either. But We Whites can wear a bikini cuz we are civilized and have a best modern tech. While Japs lack one.Japs are no human. They are just Uncivilized,barbaric and Mindless beast who are only mad at sex.

Attached: 4093E1EB-CB9A-42D7-860E-703C0FF0570E.jpg (1280x1906, 976K)

Nazarick will fall

Attached: ainz dead.jpg (1674x942, 230K)

I recently was watching Arslan Senki and CGI has actually gotten worse over the years. Not only did I forget that they used CGI to a similar degree in Arslan Senki as they did in Overlord - but Overlord was so bad that when I was rewatching AS it actually took me a half a moment to even realize it was CGI.
I think cases like Overlord are the production companies in Japan trying to find out just how much shit they can get away with before it impacts sales. The models and animation in Overlord are sophmore in college "first project" in 3d modelling tier.... from ~2004. It's not just bad in anime, it's not just bad on a technical level. It's bad on a hobbiest/amateur level. The clapping animations in OP's scene were likely rigged and choreographed in an hour or so by 1 or 2 guys.

As long I can fap to this then everything is fine

Attached: shaltear and arche.jpg (1199x818, 277K)

this guy looks fucking weird

>We Americans
you won't trick me esl

Damn you japan for region locking it

It's proof that MC's still inside a video game. There are probably scientists studying new technology on him and laughing at his god complex.

I'd rather just have a still fucking picture just moving up or down or some sort of dumb camera work than fucking CGI

we get better animation with sfm

Tfw when you realize Nazarick is just a cheap knock off of Naxxramas

Attached: 6t8zack9vt911.gif (272x200, 3.01M)

As bad as Overlord's CGI was there has been much worse. As a recent example, look at the new Pokemon movie.

It was supposed to be dark as fuck and there's blood everywhere in the illustrations. The lack of gore and edge really killed it for me.

That projecting though

Nips are (unlike what you've heard) really technologically behind the west in the 3d department

Attached: 9-02-26_14-22-22.jpg (1187x966, 261K)

And Ainz is just a ripoff of Sandro of MMH.

Cuz Japs are the uncivilized ooga booga third world country.unlike they believing .While china and korea are the superior developed countries in Asia with better modern technology and culture. Japs lack fine modern technology,Fine culture and fine cuisine. Japs are the mindless,Uncivilized,unkempt Mongrels. Japs are no human. Uncle James Rogers Told me that.that’s why Japs cannot live without K-pop,Korean Dramas and PUBG,Black desert. En taro tassadar. Anu belore dela'na!!! Ana ralah Belore!! We Americans can wear a bikini top unlike Jap ooga boogas who are too uncivilized to wear a bikini top. For Trump! For Lor themar Deron!!!! For Liadrin!! For the Glory of Sin’dorei!

Cuz Japs are too uncivilized to make a fine 3D graphics. That’s why Japs cannot get a GOTY while Korea has PUBG. Japs don’t have a fine modern tech while Korea and China has one(Hwawei,Xiaomi and Samsung). Japan is not a Developed country of Asia. More like Uncivilized ooga Booga Third world country,even worse than SEA. More like East Pakistan,East Somalia,East Sudan,East Congo,East Ghana and more.China and Korea are the 2 dragons of Asia. With good modern tech,Good culture. More like Protoss of reality. En taro Tassadar. En taro Jim Rogers.

Cuz Japan is the uncivilized third world country. Korea and China are the developed countries of Asia. Japan lacks fine modern tech,culture and Japs are the mindless And Uncivilized animals. Mongrels. Even Orcish horde is better than Japs.

>mfw this scene
I can't imagine what the people who were hyping this shit up must be feeling during that moment.

Attached: 1551404369832.png (810x792, 746K)

It shows that Japan is an uncivilized third world country of Asia and Japs are the uncivilized,unkempt and mindless animals. Not human. Jim Rogers told me so.

Uncivilized Jap ooga booga mongrels are insulting the civilized nations’ true media like WoW,DnD. Even Korea would make better thing with Wow and DnD ripoff.Tal anu'men no Sin'dorei!!!
We Americans,Europeans=Human kingdoms Korea=Night Elf China=Blood Elf Japs

is this the birth of a epic new meme? does it have a know your meme page yet?

Cost saving measure, in both the US and Japan it's normally used to save money. The problem is that in Japan, mediocre to good animation is just so much cheaper and quicker to get done than in the US, even to the level of it being cheaper and easier for them to coordinate with the Korean offshore animators. So when they resort to CG for non-aesthetic reasons they're REALLY cheaping out.

Also, with some experience working for American and Japanese manufacturing companies it seems a lot easier to get American corporate overlords to spend money on hardware in general, It felt like Japanese bosses only got generous on that end if they were trying to make really good product

Also, thanks to the Hollywood effect the US has a lot more really good CG animation people

Nice

Attached: 1550016190080.jpg (600x580, 41K)

>all in evileye's head

kek

You're trying to hard

Bravo Ainz-sama!!!

Attached: Bravo Madhouse.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

new content fucking when

Not when you're doing an adaption. The point of am anime adaption is to convince the viewer to pick up the source material, if they end up buying BDs that's just the icing on the cake. Anime adaptions only have to be good enough to make you want to read the original. Making them too good could even be counter productive and make the viewer not bother with the source if they don't think it'll be any better than the adaption. If the anime is better than the volumes it adapts no one is going to pick up the rest of the volumes that cover stuff from after they show, they'll just wait for the better adaption to catch up.

Manga chapter 45 out.

mangadex.org/chapter/550992/1

Attached: T1.jpg (975x1400, 406K)

Coincidence?

Damn, Evileye actually looks pretty damn badass this chapter.

are the runs in evileye's hosiery there by design? the one on the inner thigh is lewd

Attached: T26.jpg (975x1400, 780K)

>bleak environment with nearly nothing in it to draw or render
>copy/paste CGI

This is what it looks like when a studio is trying to save money or speed up production at the expense of visuals.

Where'd those tits come from?

Padding.

Attached: shpads.png (597x275, 208K)

>They don't have the guts to speak up.
t. amerimutt who can't criticize Israel

She does have small buds.

Attached: so-bin Evileye.jpg (1200x1043, 166K)

Also, awful lovecraft reference, he would be ashamed

I attacked Overlord creators on twitter, because I didn't like the product they gave me. So no, I ain't like those japanese pussies.
Fuck you, I ain't american. Dont insult me like that.

I didn't know it was possible for a guy to be this beautiful.

>kusokawa employee
What the fuck? You're literally an anime hater. I really do wonder, what the fuck compels someone to write something so retarded.

>The point of am anime adaption is to convince the viewer to pick up the source material
Anime as a medium should not be used purely to sell other things. The point of anime should be anime.

>Anime adaptions only have to be good enough to make you want to read the original.
>anime shouldn't be as good as they can be
Fuck off with this cancer. This is the anime board, people post here because they're fans of anime. Fuck off if you think it's ok for anime to be abused as means to sell shit like figures or the like.

>If the anime is better than the volumes it adapts no one is going to pick up the rest of the volumes that cover stuff from after they show
>source: my ass

Attached: 9223854739537498.png (500x500, 79K)

Shut up you freeloading Communist

>seething kusokawa employee
No you shut up.

>anime shouldn't strive to be the best it can be.

This is why we can't have nice things, lads.

Can someone just convert your mouth into a toilet already? Your sentences are feces because we need more CGI.

Attached: 73456349_p0.png (1100x1600, 1.92M)

Can you share the name please?

Attached: fashionfreakout.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

I would have unironically preferred a black screen with the words "and then Ainz summoned a bunch of goat monsters, a lot of people died, and it was hella sweet" and an immediate jump cut to the duel with Gazef over what we got.

But why is CG animations good in japanese video game but not anime?

just do a fucking 90s style panning still with audio.

SeeRead the thread before posting, newfag.

I hate how weightless this looks.

IMAGINE

I'm about to molest Aura in VR and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: aura.png (516x697, 178K)

This is my daughter Neia, say something nice about her.

Attached: 73261597_p0.png (1181x1748, 1.97M)

>mfw
Not even a speckle of blood or a remote splat sound, only pure bad comedy.

Attached: 1546388288800.png (286x288, 100K)

Attached: 1544405643556.jpg (542x767, 45K)

She got better.

>Fuck off with this cancer. This is the anime board, people post here because they're fans of anime. Fuck off if you think it's ok for anime to be abused as means to sell shit like figures or the like.
Stop acting like a retard and accept that that is how the industry works.
>>If the anime is better than the volumes it adapts no one is going to pick up the rest of the volumes that cover stuff from after they show
That's actually wrong, what really is the case is that the quality of the adaptation doesn't matter at all, which is why shit like overlord gets made, because no matter how bad it is its purpose (LN advertisment) is fulfilled.
If you want a source just go and look at the sales of the LN around the seasons of Overlord.

You misunderstand me user, I don't think that it's ok, but that's literally what the point of an adaption is. Companies don't make money on you watching the show when it airs. BDs also have a smaller profit margin compared to LN or manga volumes. Just because adaptions are 20 minute advertisements for a book doesn't mean that it's required to bad. I'm not an anime hater either, I think anime should exist as it's own medium. Adaptions are were a mistake, most of the time they're not actually better than the source material. It's no coincidence that some of the highest regarded anime of all time have an original story, manga and LN adaptions are what's killing the industry's creativity.

Adaptations are not inherently good/bad. You just need to make the most of them. The Animanga/LN/VN industries need to efficiently cooperate for mutual gain. They need to work together in a way that complements and serves to strengthen each-others industries.

>''be glad that you even got this''
Is that different from our russian "it could be way worse"?

Did you really get this far in the show and not realize they don't have single fuck left to give?

That's never going to happen though. As long as studios outsource to cheap places like China and Korea, and use blatant cost cutters like nasty CG the anime adaption industry will continue to be nothing more than a stepping stone for manga and LN publishers to make profit.

It's punishment for killing off Arche
Next season if they introduce another best girl only to immediately kill her off, expect the staff to put in the same level of effort

No, they're going to put in even less effort to see how little effort they can get away with.

It's just a matter of budget rofl, if you don't like it try getting people to pay to watch anime.

The whole fucking series is supposed to be dark and gloomy, have you seen the official art? That's among many things that disappointed me. Would've also loved it if they made the Nazarickeans more sinister than they appear, these guys are supposed to be inhuman monsters (literally).

Isn't this from the web manga? Or maybe it's just a doujin

once the manga catches up they'll release volume 14 along with s4

Based nip samurais using the most jewish tricks to rob the dumb otaku.

>trusting anything Maruyama promises or says
They deserved getting scammed.

Attached: 1540686775203.jpg (637x478, 41K)

but I bought 5 copies of the blurays what the fuck