Is nami a good character or just fapbait?

Is nami a good character or just fapbait?

Attached: F3205AAA-86B3-4593-BB37-4A6940169545.png (500x500, 280K)

Just awful design character.

Yes

big ass boobs, long legs, absolutely fapbait, op has a good world building but bad character

this and yes, fapbait

She's both.

Strangely enough, she never did it for me.

Attached: 1527035577603.gif (540x680, 851K)

Neither. She's a shit character, and has a terrible character design.

She was way better before the timeskip in character design, personality, and role in the story. Her post timeskip design exists solely to sell merch, maybe editors forced Oda or maybe he stopped caring. Pretty much the longer you go after Arlong Park the more she slowly degrades into some angry blow up doll. She could definitely be a lot worse I guess.

And a lot of that could be said with any strawhat. Most of their post timeskip designs are vastly inferior and primarily serve to pander to sex and merch, like Chopper/Franky/Robin. Actually I'd say every single strawhat's character development is worse compared to their original personalities and quirks, except for Usopp and maybe Robin.

Attached: 1549266188736.png (933x789, 958K)

She's cool but not awesome.
At least she's not Sakura tier and frankly for a shonen that started back in the 90s that's an accomplishment worthy of praise.

Attached: nami brain.jpg (900x1200, 123K)

>she's not Sakura tier
No other female character in shonen is on her level.

Her post timeskip design makes me wish that I had been born a decade later, going through puberty with her would have been awesome.

Attached: cd67e6781bed51dcd65880689a788a6e.png (1280x1324, 1.42M)

She's both, Nami is very useful for the crew, has a developed personality and is relevant even though she doesn't fight as much.
And she's fucking hot too.

>reborn's heroine
>bakuman's heroine
>misa
>ochako
>lucy
And I could find a lot more if I looked at female characters beside the main heroine.

This. How many games give Nami new stupid dress or give her weird tag team with other female character? I remember that DS game where she had one with Boa despite them literally never interacting.

Nami is One Piece's barbie doll at this point, and Oda's sexual frustation dumping ground.

Nami is a character.

Attached: boundless hunger.png (1013x501, 370K)

Pre-timeskip Nami is the best shonen heroine, no contest.

Attached: 3bf4345b.png (404x511, 521K)

I think she's just a sex symbol, not really a character.

i haven't followed mha since all might vs ofa - has something happened to make ochako sakura tier that i'm missing?

I hope One Day will have a part where characters are actually developped.

Ochako and Lucy aren't mega cunts like Sakura so no.

They're also cuter and more attractive than ugly ass Sakura

Attached: 1536654690621.jpg (650x786, 67K)