Attached: 11 & 12.jpg (1404x950, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-we5sEZCw
esri.com/news/arcuser/0610/nospin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>didn't start the thread with age 40/60 namis

Attached: old namis.jpg (924x875, 137K)

Dab on C*arrotfags

Are you really thats desperate? There. Have your (you).

Attached: loli obtains (You).png (1048x612, 320K)

Did Carrot get deconfirmed for Nakama? I'm out of the loop.

Attached: 1551322980701.png (647x819, 428K)

Attached: D0g4sQVX0AAvrTi.jpg (500x751, 77K)

Literally Shakuyaku, how do they not age? Can't be the pirate life keeping them youthful since we've seen pirate old hags already.

Attached: NGIJEi11_o.jpg (800x1330, 826K)

Attached: 01KZjZUC_o.jpg (800x1289, 786K)

Attached: CEPc1DfX_o.jpg (800x1397, 920K)

What does he say about robin and her clone`?

Attached: ZJhxknTk_o.jpg (800x1426, 901K)

Attached: qs4rshNx_o.jpg (800x1377, 951K)

Attached: Hy3yvQYi_o.jpg (800x1367, 844K)

It's about Oda drawing kimonos in a way that doesn't show off women's bust.

Attached: IM7cwZYK_o.jpg (800x1314, 780K)

Healthy diet.

So Tsuru doesn't have a healthy diet as a marine?

Tsuru's in her 70s, constantly in the sun and fighting pirates, her life's stressful.

Wow, Nami got top tier genetic. All version look like she could be 20

>60 year old nami goes back to short hair
G O D A

Is Oda explaining how the roof floating?

The 3 persons at the end are the human form of Zoro's three swords.

Attached: 1551381034330.jpg (1247x1080, 440K)

Attached: 1551381114836.jpg (1248x1080, 399K)

Attached: 1551381190712.jpg (1204x1080, 425K)

hahahaha holy shit oda is just fucked fucked up future nami should have been big mom

Someone's mad Oda changed the way Sanji's facial hair is drawn? Judging by the exclamation marks, he doesn't really like the question lol.

shakky confimed former navigator of her crew.

the likes/dislikes of the grand fleet
cav: roses/ramen
bart:junk candies/vegetables
sai: wife bento/crabs
ideo:doner kebabs/pork
leo:pumpkins/everything spicy
harj:meatballs/semla
orl:boiled eggs/whimsical cooking i think funi calls it kitchen sink cooking or something

i'm on episode 120

no he forgot the soul patch that connects it but the reader asks if sanji changed it to differentiate from his father judge. the real answer is he forgot like usual and says he'll fix it

yea he says that they are like kites more like balloons that are floating despite looking heavy

the morgan one is someone in his staff drew a flag with his name but it hold no real meaning they were just doing background filler at oda's request

>hajrudin dislikes semla
Big mom on elbaf confirmed

I could only find 6 differences, one on each character

-two lines in sakazuki's hat
-tassels on fujitora's coat
-fujitora's scarf
-garp's sock half off
-hina's hair knot
-sengoku's hairdress
-the length of sengoku's beard
-there's a bag of navy rice crackers by sengoku's left foot
-the color of smoker's coat sleeve

Ideo confirmed Muslim

nevermind, found them all
the lines in Sakazuki's hat
the side of Hina's hair bun
Sengoku's hair
the length of Sengoku's beard
the bag between Sengoku and Smoker
the color of the sleeves in Smoker's coat
Garp's socks
Fujitora's scarf
the frills on Fujitora's shoulders

Attached: still here.png (804x472, 198K)

Paulie was still there during Enies Lobby.

surprisingly not a lot of the usual shitty questions this sbs. only disappointment is oda will do 40/60 robin if someone requests it.

Oda: Ah, the radio show is starting!

D: Coming from ..... its a request from Oda Eiichiro-kun! The song is SBS IS ST-ST-STARTING!! (theres something else here but I don't get it)

Oda: It started from the radio!!!?

D: It might be too quick to ask, but why have you been using the sound effects [Beben] and [Ben] in Wano so far? P.N. Bebebe-n

O: Yes you're right. Up until now, it was always [Don] or [Dodon]. I have been using [Ben!] because its the sound that an instrument called a Biwa (Japanese lute) makes. However, I've been drawing a Shamisen being played instead. So when we get to this scene in the anime, I'm hoping they can put on a good production with the sound mixing team. I'm counting on you Toei Animation!!

D: I have a question, Odacchi. The women you draw almost always have a large bust. When they're in Wano, they all wear kimonos and I've noticed that their busts get hidden away. I'm curious. Is it really okay even if Japanese women don't have big busts??? P.N. Chii-chan

O: Yes, this topic. Before, when I didn't know much about kimonos, I drew chests with their normal emphasis. However, I received a lot of letters from fans who were kimono pros telling me women with large busts would purposefully find ways to hide them to emphasize the beauty of their silhouette as well as teaching me tips on how they do this. Well in the end, the way anybody wears their clothes is up to them but I was convinced that the beauty of kimono lies in the silhouette (body line) so that's what I've been emphasizing in my drawing! If they took them off, it would be incredible!!

General gist here is someone who submitted fanart is now an author of a new Jump series [NeO;lation] - doesn't seem One Piece related but let me know if people want this translated!

D: Hello Oda-sensei!! It's my first time contributing to SBS!! Zoro is in possession of the three swords Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui. If the strikeout (?) power of these three took the form of people, what would they look like? (In other words, can you do a personification of them!!)

O: Got it.

Left: Wado Ichimonji

Middle: Sandai Kitetsu

Right: Shusui

Its done. The personification was a success.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S OVER

Attached: f754bd1aaa6e934bf6899bbac55fbc5e0729eb42_hq.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

D: Back on Zou, when Momonosuke mentioned that he met Roger, I thought that for some reason or another, this was an adult that became a child and was using his position as a child to get spoiled by Nami-san and Robin-chan. Now that we know that Momonosuke is someone who leapt through time and whose actual age is still 8 years old, doesn't that mean he is just a normal Perverted Kid!? P.N. Taku Miso

O: Think about it. Remember what it was like when you were an 8 year old boy. That's right, you were a pervert. All young boys are perverted!!

D: I have a wholesome question! I figured out why men want to become Nami's slave. It's because she has two huge "Kibi Dangos" right? P.N. Sanada-chi

O: Go home Sanada

D: In Ch. 909, was the carpenter boss that appeared in Wano the same one that was introduced in the Volume 7 SBS, [Minatoma-san]? P.N. Yacchi

O: Yes he is!! Back then, he was fixing the broken door to the bar in Foosha village. He was introduced as [Carpenter Minatoma]-san, exclaiming "Who did this!?". And now, he somehow ended up in the New World in the closed bordered country of Wano! Isn't that weird!? That's right, they actually aren't the same person! They have the same last name because they're related by blood. The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.

One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

This part might be featured later in the main story so I won't mention any more than that. It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.

D: Odacchi-dono! I have a question-degozaru!! The building the appeared in Wano, it has everything from roundness, distortion, to a feeling of commitment-degozaru but is that thing above the Sumo Ring a hanging roof? Is that roof floating!?? P.N. Director's Nurse

O: Ah yes. It is floating. No, actually, it is flying. It's a kite. In order to show the performance inside the ring, the roof usually hangs from the ceiling. Since Sumo is performed outside in Bakura Town, the roof flies up instead. It looks heavy but it's actually very light. To explain that it was a kite would have taken too much time in the story so if you want, you can think of it as a balloon instead!

Note: This makes much more sense if you look up a photo of a sumo ring

D: Odacchi!! I noticed something. In Volume 91, Ch. 916, Pg. 116 when Luffy defeated "Yokozuna" Urashima there was a flag that read [猛岩斧関] (Fierce Boulder Axe Gate (?)). Back in Volume 1, Ch.4, there was a character named "Axe-hand Morgan" right!? Could it be that Morgan was actually originally from Wano?? I'm right aren't I?? - from Riku-kun

O: Well spotted! Indeed it is related to Morgan. "Indeed"!? This was actually a joke by the background artists of this scene. It was a situation of "Our staff" VS "Readers" (LOL). In Wano, because all the store signs and embellishments are in Japanese, I needed to come up with words to fill them all. It was really hard to come up with what words to tell my artists to write in for each one so I asked them to just hide words related to [ONE PIECE] around the background. In that same panel, you can see [Kanji too hard] written as well. So what do you think these are related to? (LOL). There are probably more words hidden in other panels as well!!

D: Odacchi, I have a request! I know other readers must have said "I want to see what Nami and Robin look like in the future" but DEFFFFFFFFINITELY do not draw them please! PLEASE!!! P.N. 420 Rando

O: Eh...You're not convincing anyone there huh....

Age 40: Come back again once you become an adult

>The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.
>One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

Attached: sunacchi.jpg (908x1300, 480K)

>It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.

So the descendant is Zoro or his sensei?

Said no one never

posting in epic carrot thread

Attached: DzTG.jpg (1200x1096, 260K)

Except Oda...

are you blind, my man

>Wado Ichimonji is a creepy dude
Kuina's soul in the sword theorists BTFO

>frizzy hair at 40
>bobcut at 60

Oda is too based, Robin better get similar treatment

Where can i see all of them?

Pg. 6

D: Oda-sensei!! Please tell us the favourite and least favourite foods of the seven commanders of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet!! P.N. Rabbit Princess

O: Coming right up.

Cavendish - Favourite: Roses; Hated: Ramen
Bartolomeo - Favourite: Cheap sweets; Hated: Vegetables
Don Sai - Favourite: Bento from his beloved; Hated: Crab
Ideo - Favourite: Doner Kebab; Hated: Pork
Leo - Favourite: Pumpkin; Hated: All spicy foods
Harjudin - Favourite: Meatballs; Hated: Semla
Orlumbus - Favourite: Boiled eggs; Hated: Fanciful cooking.

D: Now that Shiryu has obtained the Suke Suke (Invsibility) powers, will he also try and peep in women's baths? P.N. Apu

O: He is still a man. So of course he will!!

D: It might have nothing to do with it but since Oda-sensei is so young I was wondering if you've heard of "Kogarashi Monjirou". Man, after seeing Luffy chewing on that long toothpick I just had to ask. Sorry.... P.N. Heromichi "Captain" Kikku (Age 57)

O: A question from a 57 year old fan! Yes I do know of it! [Kogarashi Monjirou] was an old film based on an original novel where the main character was always chewing on a toothpick! He even used it as a blowgun at some point and it was super cool. Since it can be dangerous, please don't try this at home! Speaking of older media, the character [Dozing Kyoushiro] (one of the Kanji is replaced with death) is also based on a novel called [Sleeping Kyoushiro].

Legit thought that was Oda's original art for a second, nailed the face and coloring down pat.

Ideo literally being a prototypical Muslim is hilarious

>the floating roof is actually just a kite/balloon
There goes that Shiki theory

Obviously Kuina was from Wano and Wado Ichimonji was the big deal there

>Sai: Wife Bento

So it's confirmed Baby 5 is a good cook and she makes meals for him regularly. This is adorable.

Attached: 2f6d5fafc2c4b42c1c1ab3bdcf64c2b0.jpg (800x1000, 346K)

who was fucking dumb enough to actually believe that? crocomom retardation seems more plausible

Attached: nigga u serious.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

I think it's more like the proverbial
>a true boob lover appreciates all sizes, but his favorite belongs to the girl that he loves

Sengoku is confirmed to have Haoshoku.

It was everywhere when the chapter first came out. Lots of people want Shiki to be more than a namedrop and a movie character, and Wano fits his aesthetic, so inexplicable floating things in Wano fit into some people's hopes and dreams.
Now Oda squashed them for good.

i doubt that baby is a bad cook tho

Baby 5 is ultimate wife material, Sai couldn't be luckier

Attached: 2949b3805639cd8d9c50ccee3fd35169.jpg (2000x1400, 3.08M)

Kaido and jinbe seem to be gaining quite the popularity with the kiddies.

Also surprised to see morley yet again featured in fan art

>everyone from Wano have bright colored anime hair

>Zoro has bright colored anime hair

I ask for a moment of silence for our fallen friends furryfags who have died today out of being BTFO'd by Oda after 3 years long fight.

Attached: Rip.png (634x360, 448K)

see

fucking called it

Good to know that Nami and Franky are Wano natives

Stage one: denial.

I thought people gave up on Carrot since she didn't get a cool wanoniese name or a mission to do?

carrot would never swear

Attached: ssw.png (684x892, 664K)

Does Cope Cope no Mi fit the DF numbers theory?

Attached: 1551377343412.png (308x194, 65K)

This is some extreme cherry picking if I ever saw one

kek

furfags need to leave

Attached: 1545069803048.jpg (748x513, 253K)

Why do some age good but the other do not? What's the joke here?

RIP in peace Jinbe.

>What's the joke here?
real life

Top is Good End
Bottom is Bad End

Stage 2: anger.

>Leo hates spicy food.
>Uses the spiciest shit they could find for their plan.

Mmm, delicious irony...

Why do anticarrotfags want more posting of Carrot?

>when you bone carrot she talks dirty to you by saying innocent child words

I love her even more now

Don't know. Better oblige them or they'll have the Grumpy Dumpies

Attached: 72721037_p0.jpg (800x800, 386K)

merry looks weird as fuck with a wooden/unpainted figure head.

Stage 3: Bargaining

How big is Japan on easter, or the spring equinox?

Attached: super christmas.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-we5sEZCw

I guess this is gonna be the last time Vic Bologna will get to voice Sabo sine FUNi backstabbed him, a moment of silence for our guy

what is it saying about jobji

I honestly think Carrot is joining, the girl has dreams of seeing the world and has no where else to go.

who cares

potentially based

>Dub
Get out of here ma

Shh, you'll make the fightfags angry reminding them this is an adventure manga.

>has no where else to go.

Attached: elephant.png (983x619, 959K)

>The fact of the matter is, a ship from Wano reached East Blue a few decades ago.
>One of the descendants of someone on that ship is a person that everybody is familiar with...

Zolo doesn't need to be related to Wano you fucking hack, stop. Goddamn Oda you speedreader

>Carrot
>Wanting to go back to Zou after stowing away and begging to be taken along
user

Fuck that I'm still on the Anger Stage

Attached: 1543872926955.jpg (642x642, 26K)

>special about a fight in dressrosa
>dub isn't even up to dressrosa
why though? and vic's a garbage voice actor thank god he won't be voicing sabo anymore

Fuck Married
Fuck Killed

D: Oda-sensei, I have a question!! Since coming to Wano, Sanji's goatee has been missing the line that leads up to his mouth. I was thinking, could this be his way of expressing his separation from his father Judge? P.N. Yuubara

O: Ah! You're right! I completely forgot about it! No, he just shaved it off! That damn Sanji! I'll definitely draw it in this time! No, I'm pretty sure Sanji is going to return to his old look! Ah! Time's up!! SBS will return in the next volume!

Settle down Kizaru, he's talking about Koshiro who trained Zoro

imagine how long this things legs are to touch the ocean floor. It walks all over the world right? Why does it walk anyway? I forgot

Bunny --> Home

It was commanded to in the past, still don't know anything else, Momo supposedly talked to it some more.

>Why does it walk anyway? I forgot
It has been sentenced to wander like this not allowed to even defend itself for committing some unrevealed crime.

Yes, her home is the Sunny.

>not liking both

They've dubbed and released movies that came out years after the point they were actually at in the anime in the past. It's really no different this time. Also I'm not even a die-hard Vic fan but the way he was kicked out is massively lame.

Fixed her

Attached: nami.jpg (372x279, 31K)

Is this what they call a "moe blob"?

Attached: moe.jpg (891x1000, 171K)

>This part might be featured later in the main story so I won't mention any more than that. It isn't going to be a major plot line, it will just be a minor story.
I'm calling it, zero or nami

Top is normal
Bottom is "なにかあった未来" the future where something happened.
Basically first is normal timeline and second is alternate if something went wrong.

>something happens
this doesnt relate to the actual story does it?

But it smacked Jack away right? I still hate that Oda made the sea so dangerous yet we've seen 2 devil fruit users get thrown into it with no reasonable belief they could be saved before they drowned yet they show up again good as new, Jack and Big Mom should be dead

jack is part fishman, why would he be able to drown?

>Gets accusations looked into by employer
>Employer finds reason to let him go and does
>Lame

>Shakky and future Nami still looking hot as fuck in their 60s
>this was Tsuru at 63 despite being very pretty in her youth too.

What went wrong?

Attached: 63.png (654x618, 404K)

garp being in her life caused her to go down the bad route out of stress

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoing the crew as the 10th and final SH, and is the future user of the Nikyu fruit.

Im only growing stronger edition

Attached: Straw_Hat_Pirates.jpg (1875x1500, 1.36M)

She doesn't look bad at all for 60. Nami just enjoys the privilege of being fapbait.

Attached: 1546447518289-1.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Eh, Tsuru looks like she was already in her 70s

>"Look at this dude"

Attached: 1549402648525.jpg (481x442, 47K)

she handled garp only with the help of sengoku

Attached: 1543698470583.png (772x444, 231K)

>Tsuru was 49 there
KEK, bet she would be a white woman IRL

Akainu looks like his feet hurt here

Trips confirmed for intellectual

Attached: Jawbreakers+_283b2fe62f1644ba065fe7081511feae.jpg (300x166, 9K)

Pirates have easy lives, They just got to kill, steal and rape
Marines' lives are actually stressful, as they need to deal with pirate shit. thus, they get older faster

Thingken bout Jack.

>aokiji thinks garp is cool for turning down another promotion
>handles his promotion to fleet admiral rejection so badly he challenges the one who go accepted to a fight and loses
why is aokiji so uncool?

Tell me about Akainu
Why does he wear the potato sack?

Attached: Sakazuki_Ohara.png (1280x720, 309K)

RIP the bun. Shame, I liked her but is Vivi even strong enough to hang with them now? She hasn't been training

>can't tell the difference between banter with a superior and reality
>thinking Aokiji isn't a government plant in BB's crew, like Stussy was as a guest to BM's tea party

The alternative was Akainu, who is even more uncool. Aokiji knew what he was doing, he is the coolest guy.

I love him so much!!!

Attached: The Purest Death.jpg (1188x1080, 516K)

You know why she's smoking though

Was there any useful info in the new SBS?

>She hasn't been training
what tells you that, user? that she never ate a fruit or got buff?

Based retard

FUCK YES

FUCK CARROT

>coolest guy
>betrays his friend and kills him for following his own justice

About Minatomo

Attached: 82753.jpg (1080x1572, 639K)

to hide his shame

>meanwhile Zoro at 40, a literal oldcel

Attached: ZORO40.png (206x183, 24K)

Explains why Jeet and Abdulla joined

Extremely lackluster SBS.

It seems like the user who said Zoro being from wano and that his backstory wouldnt be that relevant was full of shit, not that im surprised
She probably trained a lot, i mean she almost lost her country because she wasnt strong enough to defend it

Attached: IMG_20190228_202751_838.jpg (1167x1280, 178K)

Extremely fun SBS

There's justice and then there's extremism.

Oh, so that's why everyone's talking about Carrot. She's not there, because she didn't joined the crew yet.

Attached: a464085si0011.jpg (1280x704, 425K)

>has the same face scar
>same symbol on their clothes
>same body hair
>same head wear
>same hair cut
>same nose things
>exact same facial structure
>not the same person

>artur

Extremely cute SBS

Attached: zoro swords.jpg (1102x630, 59K)

>loves kebab
>hates pork
>his fighting style causes explosion

There's no fucking way Oda didn't do it on purpose, cheeky bastard.

Attached: ideopirates.png (660x737, 475K)

How was what Aokiji did to Saul justice? Aokiji himself didn't agree with anything that was happening on Ohara and yet he lack the conviction to stand against such a act

>She's not there, because she won't join the crew
Ftfy

Now we know that Ideo approached Abdullah and Jeet to join his crew on purpose instead of the other way around.

I honestly can't tell if people saying it's confirmed no new crewmates because cards are shitposting or legit retarded.

I assume shitposting because they're trying to make it about the rabbit and not all the fucking characters people said were joining from monet all the way to caesar.

Faggots wrote entire dissertations on why caesar was gonna join.

I'm okay with losing this one, but I'll be laughing hard if she joins

Attached: kek (2).jpg (250x232, 15K)

>mineta reaction image
>carrotfag
cancer personified

It takes one to know one

Attached: sample_6fdc4ba863b96df0af4ad097115a6a8c.jpg (850x1020, 146K)

>"mineta triggers me!"
>>>/twitter/

Carrotfags are the most recent version so they are the main target
Wont lie, it would be funny, but not as funny as seeing reddit cry for losing their waifu

>carrot rip-off

Attached: nami disgust.jpg (243x208, 7K)

>incel admitting he likes mineta
>>>/exactlywhereyouare/

>how do they not age?
Ask Kureha.
Seriously.

ur retarded son

Both are Reisen's rip-offs, so it's fine.

lol u big mad

>everyone in the comments praising how good of a muslim ideo is
this is why this community isn't so bad sometimes

Attached: ideofinestmoment.jpg (760x1200, 241K)

Are you trying to imply here that you're not a virgin? Just curious.

based Oda dabbing on twitter

Attached: lol.jpg (558x211, 53K)

Impressive.
Your sense of direction is even worse than Zoro's seeing as you can't go from one sentence to the next without getting lost.

Attached: dryad.png (96x96, 22K)

>incel trying to be clever
go fly a kite, kiddo

>Hella

Attached: 1549901078228transparent.png (596x646, 128K)

>Harjudin - Favourite: Meatballs; Hated: Semla
He must have pretty happy to hear about what Luffy did to Big Mom.

You can tell this was written by some chick in college who speedread the series and declared herself a gender studies major

>twitter screencap
>from a literally who
>about politics
Fuck off back to /pol/ with this shit

>shiryu has a sex drive confirmed

I don't like the way the personified swords look.
Unless all "sword spirits" look weird, it seems really wrong for a dead friend's memento like Wado Ichimonji to be a creeper.

he's also a toxic male that sexually harasses women by peeping on them

So far you're looking like an incel yourself

So how does "luck" work in One Piece?

Retroactively? Is it Zoro's goddamn fault and cursed sword fetish that Kuina slipped on the stairs and died?

lol u big mad

what pollitics?

But Momo will join as the apprentice/cabin boy when he's older and Luffy was a Pirate King for a few years, right?

Attached: 0055596a17520e6e58a06dc31cb204ce (1).jpg (1091x1600, 169K)

I'm fine with being big, small mad

one piece seems to be deterministic

This nigga has finally lost his goddamn mind.

Both are basically current Nami but with different haircut yet I find them even hotter than 20yo Nami for some reason
I guess I'm a MILFfag

ThisThere is a destiny people have. I think there are ways to change it or forge it but death is the end for everyone and fate has the last word on when and how you die.

>Chopper giving his master the poisoned mushroom because skull and cross bones meant good to him

And the World Government's symbol is a cross, which is a symbol notorious for reintepretations. Does it mean death? Does it mean "we're going to fucking crucify you?" Does it mean salvation?

Well, depends on the time and the place. But even if the World Government's use of the cross means well, their Buster Calls sure as shit ain't helping public relations.

Attached: DS4IBq7p_400x400.jpg (240x240, 16K)

So the cursed swords should, in theory, fuck Zoro up sometime down the line. Hopefully in his life. Not in his reincarnation's or predecessor's. That shit wouldn't be fair at all.

Zoro didn't get a cursed sword until long after Kuina died.

>Go home Sanada
Fucking destruction

My worry is that the cursed sword didn't curse Zoro AFTER he got it, but BEFORE

If Robin got wrinkles in her normal 40/60s we'll have the proof Oda is doing favoritism

In a world where it seems everything in related to everything, it almost seems lazy that the Morgan thing is just a meaningless joke instead of something real.

>Nami sells weed in her bad end
Based anti-weed GODa

The WG emblem isn't just a cross. Each circle represents East Blue, South Blue, West Blue, North Blue, and the Grand Line, all connected under one banner. It symbolizes the world.
Of course, there's probably some ulterior meaning only Imu knows. We all know that it's secretly Imu's personal crest.

Attached: 0398-011.jpg (1066x1600, 328K)

Asian countries are very anti-drugs

Except tobacco, sadly. They smoke more than the West.

Oda really can't into aging. And I don't even mean Nami or Shaky which are clearly intentional, but general ages are all over the place, and older selves sometimes do not really look like their younger selves. With how cartoony OP style is it's not that much of a problem, but it still looks weird.

No one cam stop the Vivi hype train now

Attached: d72fa757ade8b624e121d53bc357ab7c.jpg (540x540, 75K)

>Implying it hasn't already begun
Nami never told her Kureha's secret.

Attached: orobi.jpg (310x351, 41K)

If Oda just draws her the same she is now, what's the point of even doing these, seriously.

seems like he is red

>imu's personal crest is a cross
>mihawk has tons of crosses all over his design
>yoru is shaped like a fucking cross
the more i dwell on it the more the theory makes sense

The young master seems to be training his new prostitute well!

>sample

Is "Levely" really the right translation? With all his yapping about dreams, I was pretty sure Oda meant "Reverie", as in, "daydream."

It might but nothing is sure. It could be that Zoro's karma is so good that curses can't touch him. Depends entirely on Goda's plan.

If the crest represents only the four blues and the grand line, then where does the red line fir into this?
Is the whole continent really barren or are there unaffiliated people/governments up there?

based Oda

Take Oda's romanizations with a grain of salt. Names like "Shiliew" don't even make any fucking sense giving his native tongue.

So Imu and Mihawk have cross fixations, but I'm not entirely sold that they view it as a religious thing.

Here's the picture of the bible that Kuma carries around.

Of course, even the word "bible" can be up for debate - it can just mean "authoritative text on something", doesn't even have to be religious. I could create a deep fried food bible

Attached: bible.jpg (880x828, 114K)

it's reverie

>authoritative text on something
well his epithet is "tyrant"

I hope that lady isn't Imu. I won't survive another "ThE vILlAIn Is AcKtuALli A gOdDeSS"

Wow, can't believe Robin already hit the wall

The villain was always the gods tho

>the villain is a goddess
I mean, she could just be worshipped as one. She pretty much is the God Empress of mankid, assuming Imu is a woman. Think about it, Buster Calls, Exterminatus...

Not that I think the OP crew would be that troubled, they beat the shit out of Enel well enough

I hoped it wouldn't be literal

Red Line might be where all the real shit is going down, since Celestial Dragons can and have spent like way more belli on a slave than the bounty of even the worst Yonkos.

LMAO THE STATE OF ANTICARROFAGS

OF FUCKING COURSE Oda is not spoiling her joining the crew before the time comes. As for Jimbe, he doesn't care because he'll be an honorary member like Vivi.

Attached: 1532311623045.gif (245x245, 397K)

I still can't believe Robin is capable of making a face like this

cope

>P.N. 420 Rando
Oh so the BAD END weed thing was Oda poking fun at the stoner gag.

Momonosuke will stay with Luffy until the end of the story because otherwise Blackbeard will come get him. He's got the most important superpower and he could erase the glyphs.
Oden died with an unfulfilled will and Momonosuke will fulfill it at Raftel.

I think the Red Line is normally uninhabitable. The forest we saw in Mary Geoise was artificially planted after all.

From everything we've seen the CD are confined to Mariejois and that's where all the slaves are kept too, otherwise there wouldn't have been such a massive breakout when Fisher Tiger attacked.

>Imu and mihawk have the same kind of eyes
>mihawk's past before becoming a schichibukai is completely unknown, seems to be well off when he was a child
>is good friends with shanks, someone we know is buddy buddy with the upper brass of the world government
>his naming convention follows that of other known Tenryuubito(based off of famous person/character from a real life kingdom, in this case dracula)
>the world government flag resembles a cross and most likely has it's origins in im-sama
>mihawk's designs has tons of cross iconography
when will you take the mihawkpill?

Wasn't there once a theory about Doflamingo and Mihawk being related based on armbands?

>tfw Imu and Gorosei are actually pathetically weak in close combat compared to a Yonko despite having a water DF
>thats why any info that might lead to discovery of her existence is repressed, be it the name of the ancient kingdom as well as the final poneglyph that reveals everything
I can imagine Luffy after going to Raftel battling the marines to enter that palace in Mariejois and after breaking through the admirals just easily beating the bloody snot out of Gorosei and Imu and telling them to be nice next time as he walks away from their bloodied asses

Thank you my Momofag nakama

They're friendship bracelets

Attached: friendship bracelet.jpg (485x168, 48K)

You lost dude, just get over it and pray that Oda at least makes her part of the grand fleet

Attached: 1551373062391.webm (640x640, 1.56M)

ATTENTION NAMIHATERS
Milfnami is now bestest girl in the worl

Trips confirm

Attached: carrot super mega hype.jpg (139x158, 12K)

>despite having a water devil fruit
You don't know that for sure you crazy fuck.

No, they just turn into Zombies now, saying that the Vivre cards dont mean anything. They dont deserve a ceremony like Monetfags or even Caesarfags

I need doujin or at least erotic fan arts of 60yo Nami, yet knowing Japan I'm gonna get disappointed

Attached: 1550272978237.png (553x536, 455K)

I didn't claim to know anything in that post for sure you fucking faggot

>The forest we saw in Mary Geoise was artificially planted after all.
I assumed that's because it's a winter "island", so it would difficult for most plants to grow. Old maps show level topography, there were some colored versions that indicated forests. Nothing shows that it's uninhabitable.
This bugs me a lot, usually Oda is great at leaving hints or something but we have exactly zero info on anything that might exist on the largest continent in the world except for the WG capital.

Attached: official op map.jpg (1039x800, 329K)

that's what happens when you achieve your dream user

>from everything we've seen
Almost true but in the Sabo flashback we saw Tenryubito on Trash Island.
Really makes you wonder if there's extra reasons Shanks was on that specific island before them.

Just saw this post in the lone hunter x hunter thread on the board.
Rent free.

Then why didn't it work for Zoro or Luffy?

Yeah you did faggot.

Whem was this released? Also i hope we get a legit globe of the one piece world just like the one in Ohara someday

No. Kys fucking nigger faggot weeb bitch

Zoro and Luffy look much better at 60 than now, what are you talking about user?

After the timeskip. Nami's working on that world map.

But they are still notably much older unlike Nami

Adding a bunch of cuss words doesn't make you less of a dumb twat.

Imu is the world's savior, things are only as bad as they are because of her. They would be; they will be; they are now much worse.
Blackbeard will make a jobber of her and sit on that throne. He probably already has but we don't know because of Wano's isolation.
The redpill will be that the world's leader was willing to look evil as fuck if it meant saving everyone from what's coming. Problem is it's still coming.
Blackbeard will kill the tree too.

Attached: Eve Tree.png (398x920, 59K)

doffy, blueno, and mihawk are all in a secret anti-imu pack

>speedreader
Nami acted uninterested when Doctorine offered her the secret to eternal youthful beauty, but off panel she ran over there and begged her for it. Nami knows Doctorine's secret and that's why she stays young at 60.

Is it weird to say I kinda like the bottom ones a bit more? Mostly because I love the idea of Nami growing into a cackling money grubbing old pirate. Bad End Nami looks like the kinda girl who's seen some shit but keeps on going.

"Monkey D. Luffy..*smokes*..Now THAT was a pirate"

That he loves Nami

Eh, it's more fun but it doesn't make sense for someone vain like Nami to let herself grow fat and ugly like that.

Now I'd be okay with Miruko Mommy joining the Strawhats

Attached: tumblr_pc6ocvfEGk1rwebvt_1280.png (720x558, 315K)

He's not the Toxic Male pay a-fucking-ttention next time

Attached: TiDsWra.jpg (800x1166, 128K)

Maybe drawanon can make your dreams come true once he's finished up with school stuff

>fujitora has hairy legs
stud confirmed

ODA YOU FUCKING HACK, WHY ISN'T CARROT IN THE MOVIE?
IT'S HER ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO BE DRAWN WITH GIGANTIC BOUNCING TITS

bros...

Attached: 1551386323789.png (208x300, 91K)

That's fanart, unconfirmed

is that tsunade

True. Especially with the Climatact. To be honest I half expected her to go full Kureha and have an old face but still have a sexy body.

Attached: Chapter_637_Colored.png (1287x2030, 2.65M)

That would be great user and make a lot of sense.

So was there ever a source on Sengoku having CoC?

to be fair, kureha is 141

Vivre cards that leaked today

why was hina-chan dressed like that in a room filled with old men and smoker-kun?

>giant tree
>no one can see it
>muh theory

Got a link? Google is useless and gives results from last year.

main timelind likely Nami learned about her youth secret.

No pics currently but multiple sources confirmed it.

Does anybody who collects these Vivre cards know of a good way to preserve them? They're flimsy as hell and I can see them ripping at the binder holes. I tried laminating them and it really improves the quality, but hell is it tedious. I've given up all together

To look young forever in the One Piece world become a fucking pirate.

are they made from the same material obi covers are made from? that flimsy paper slightly thicker than loose leaf? i was thinking of getting it once it caught up to wano but if the quality is shit fuck that

hina does what she wants

Official confirmation that Sengoku has all 3 types of haki

Attached: Ke1A-htstzca7112067.jpg (640x433, 79K)

Garp does not have CoC, as far as we know. Only CoO and CoA obviously

Attached: ULls-htstzca7112238.jpg (640x448, 80K)

garp is taller than sengoku (fro included)?

Tsuru has CoO and CoA as well

Attached: IsNk-htstzca7112156.jpg (640x485, 80K)

Yes. Garp is 287cm and Sengoku is 278cm

user are you colorblind?

Attached: 243566.png (46x43, 3K)

he's the alt right equivalent of a school shooter

Sakazuki would probably hate /pol/fags just as much as cucks like you.

I guess that BTFO all the guys who said Garp had CoC cause he wasn't surprised Luffy had it.

Wtf Sengoku can use Haoshoku?
He's the first marine confirmed to have CoC. I wonder if all admirals have it too

Attached: Fake news bird.jpg (209x360, 23K)

yep why

Ideo is based and underrated. I really hope when he and the rest of the Grand Fleet reappear in full that he gets another cool moment.

Also I wish we were able to get a good look at the ship that they built during their cover story; his crew is the only one of the entire Fleet that we haven't seen the full name and design of their ship for yet.

What was Shanks talking about here? Surely Roger didn't go parading around shouting "I'm gonna be Pirate King!" before the notion of a Pirate King even existed right?

Attached: One_Piece-v52-085.png (954x1500, 295K)

Stussy's V.C does not reveal her age as it is top secret and unknown to many

Attached: Stussy_in_Whole_Cake_Island.png (985x1360, 1.01M)

Then I guess Roger didn't have haki at all either since none are listed on his vivre card even though he had three confirmed conquerors on his crew.

Admiral cards were released before. Sengoku is the only one with it.

Just like Araki, Oda had sold the ability to draw in different/old style in exchange of their series being long running.

Roger wanted to be free to do as he pleased, which he proclaimed to Shiki.
Luffy said the same to Rayleigh, and probably Shanks since he hung out with him for a year.

going merry january 22
thousand sunny march 25

so between end of syrup village to end of water 7, 62 days passed
63 if a leap year

Ages
>Saint Shalria: 17
>Saint Charloss: 24
>Saint Roswald: 55
>Stussy: TOP SECRET
>Issho:54

I don't think even you know what you're rambling on about

Merry wasn't built when it was given to the Straw Hats, it was given to them as a gift by Merry (the butler) as thanks since he wasn't really using it.

>san ni go
cheeky, don't see the pun in Merry's B-day though

Merry was built long before it was given to the Straw Hats.

>>Stussy: TOP SECRET
gross

From VC
>Garp's fist is like a canon ball after being coated in CoA. He could crush the warriors of the New World in one hit

Attached: Monkey_D._Garp_Anime_Infobox.png (340x329, 157K)

other secret age lady

Attached: kureha.jpg (580x500, 42K)

This means nothing (literally). At the very least, we can say pretty confidently that there'll be at least a 10th nakama. Luffy wanted 10 nakama, BB has his 10 titanic captains, and we're still missing the 2.9 DF user.

So she's confirmed to be used goods and the Queen of the Pleasure District title wasn't just a coverup. Good to know.

So if Carrot was on the card that would have meant nothing as well right?

who cares about that
just dont go pretending to be 30 when youre like 90 or something ew

V.C will have over 1000 characters with Stussy's card being #1032

My english aint that good, but look at this image that Oda did for Nami. His style of drawing women had changed. Some argued its for the better or for worse, but I just think they became more samey, since now he uses this face everywhere. Forehead got bigger, face got more dopey. In the body, legs got longer and waist even tighter. Its like a fetish art, not because One Piece keep making weird character, but because of the consistency, you know Oda think these tits on a stick are "good"
I think he use the old face again if he wants to, but he wont, and I dont really like that.

Attached: d306kcgzfl701.jpg (641x854, 127K)

>Fuji is only 270cm
He looked taller than Doffy and Sengoku during Dressrosa.

hey, sorry I wasn't able to get this out earlier or stream the process, but here's the finished request of Charlotte Praline from about a week ago. Hopefully I'll have time to do some more requests before the end of the week, but I wanted to get this out before I got burned out

cheers

Attached: praline.png (3126x3013, 1.92M)

Wonderful job, you did her proud. Looking forward to future requests and streams when you get the chance.

Attached: 1548622562778.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

Sanji is one lucky guy

Heights
>Dorry: 2260cm
>Broggy: 2130cm
>Kuzan: 298cm
>Garp: 287cm
>Sengoku: 278cm
>Fujitora: 270cm
>Charloss: 230cm
>Roswald: 215cm
>Lucci: 212cm
>Stussy: 179cm
>Shalria: 178cm
>Tsuru: 204cm

thanks, glad you like it

We think Luffy is gonna come to Imu, but what if Imu comes to Luffy first? Depends on how Dragon Quest s/he wants to be about it.

A moment of silence for the dead trio.

Attached: One_Piece-v44-224-225.png (1850x1500, 727K)

GUYS I JUST REALIZED!

Attached: 1540291415686.png (885x845, 661K)

Is it wrong that im literally in love with Nami?

Attached: jR7DhFey-ojsFSZs31HgSgIbYomRbUysmWbw6NmfTw4.jpg (640x768, 63K)

She's gorgeous

Attached: 1550536972718.jpg (1006x502, 45K)

Well it's not wrong per se. Just absolutely plebeian.

user when you aren't tired I'd love some art of 60 year old Nami to celebrate the occasion

>Is it wrong that im literally in love with Nami?

Sir you`re a man of culture and taste

Guess her age

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okoy6qj20xc0o9amv.jpg (1200x873, 296K)

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: naimgay.jpg (1047x365, 301K)

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n3z6uunyj20xc0o3k4a.jpg (1200x867, 306K)

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okq27cj20xc0nxk4b.jpg (1200x861, 305K)

Jinbe used to be a corrupt cop, he definitely said fuck in the past.

>Stussy has haki too
So is it a requirement to join CP-0?

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okklbaj20xc0n7amr.jpg (1200x835, 302K)

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okkwqbj20xc0ma4af.jpg (1200x802, 282K)

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okne9tj20xc0mw4b5.jpg (1200x824, 298K)

do you have a collection of your One Piece draws? I have some but haven't been to these threads in a bit. I love your work and wanna make sure I didn't miss too much.

>"Hello fellow pirate. I would be liking to travel with you, yes? ummm… ARR MATEYS!..? (yeah, that's the ticket!)"

Attached: notImu.jpg (1024x574, 56K)

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okui8fj20xc0mttki.jpg (1200x821, 276K)

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n3z6ujxfj20xc0msqfm.jpg (1200x820, 301K)

She's my favorite little curvaceous lesbian

Attached: 38b00f12313abbbcb1e3358a17e97970c38319f7_hq.jpg (735x1024, 74K)

superior swedish genetic

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okmj77j20xc0ndwrg.jpg (1200x841, 309K)

not really, honestly there are probably other people who have more than I do. I delete a lot of my sketches and stuff when I clean out my directories

Next month will be the release of the Punk Hazard pack

Attached: 62425e1aly4g0n4okmccnj20xc0ms14z.jpg (1200x820, 289K)

>How to laugh
>First person
What do those sections mean?

how to laugh is probably just their unique laugh
I dunno about first person

>mrw break this week

This fucking makes no sense. How can a SHIP be part of the Crew. The SHIP is what the crew RIDES. its not a MEMBER of the crew itself. FUCK ODA

I'm ok with this. Either way she's still a hell of a tease.

God, I want to like Sabo, but everything surrounding his introduction and his backstory is just so fucking lame.

Its like people who consider dogs a part of their family

>Oda shilling Ne0;Lation instead of Chainsawman
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I believe "first person" is the pronoun the character addresses themselves with but I'm not so sure

Ussop considered the Merry apart of the crew. That made even more sense since it turned out ships are actually alive.

I'm probably one of the few people on Yea Forums who likes Sabo more than Ace

By that Logic Zoro's Swords are part of the crew, Or Nami's Clima Tact. its dumbfuck logic. Just cause Ussop is retarded doesn't mean Oda should be. He's just being a lazy fuck cause he doesn't want to name an actual crew member yet.

so who was the captain of Rocks pirate?

What happened to Carrot? What did Oda say? I wanna laugh at them.

Rocks

She is going back to zou or something.

Attached: 1541761590440.png (1078x502, 272K)

I mean we have no idea if that's what his actual name was but it's probably 50% likely given other name schemes of crews

Attached: 1550977078227.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Merry rescued the entire crew after carrying them into the grand line, into the sky ocean, and back again. Zoro's swords are shitters so far who's biggest accomplishment is a sword illusion.

Dont start bitch

HAHAHAHAHA

Somehow this spam made me realize that Im is Nami's sister.

>By that Logic Zoro's Swords are part of the crew, Or Nami's Clima Tact
They haven't talked.

Hidden Face = Hidden Intention = Traitor.

Attached: sulong carrot.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

are you a women or a muslim?

XD

I can't stop laughing.

Don't start what?

Attached: nami-strongworld.jpg (310x490, 52K)

Same, Sabo's more of a character than Ace was during his life and he isn't making stupid decisions left-right.

Zoro's cursed sword literally chose its master and cuts want it wants. it doesn't need to talk to be alive

I don't get it

>nami clenched fist and angry eye look at Sanji.
>playboy bunny rabbit face hidden
kek

Straw Hats from best looking to worst

Pre-TS Robin
Vivi
Pre-TS Nami
Post-TS Robin
Sanji
Luffy
Franky
Zoro
Brook
Usopp
Chopper
Monster Chopper
Post-TS Nami
Jinbe

kys

Can a Ship, join the crew at any moment, when they go to an island? Cause a crew member can join the crew at any moment. Can a Ship ride on another ship with the crew? its bullshit logic

Maybe they mean Carrot is a Strawhat because she was drawn with them?

Attached: 919 (13).png (916x1300, 402K)

>Vivi
Based
>Jinbe
Cringe

Only a ship like Bege's that can drive on land. Sunny at the moment doesn't have the capability. Franky managed to float her into Fishman Island only because of the special atmosphere there that allowed bubbles to stay unpopped.
Merry managed to just barely do it at Enies Lobby but was helped by various factors. Iceberg fixed her enough to not sink immediately, and Aqua Laguna dragged her out to sea, Enies Lobby itself was a small enough island that they could even be next to the sea for Merry to be there.
None of it is supposed to make too much sense, it's just supposed to sell merchandise for WSJ.

>Can a ship ride on another ship with the crew?
It will literally happen when the 1000 Sunny docks with the Water 7 Fountain to fight San Juan Wolf in the end war.

Attached: with a Don.png (557x394, 167K)

When Klaubeuterman appeared the ship had joined the crew, since it turning out to have a will of its own made it already part of it.

>Imu is completely adamant on having disguise, in spite the fact that less than 1% of the population even know that s/he exists, let alone what they look like

Attached: CF0EC13E-690E-43BD-9E56-9BF56A2D45D6-180-0000003B37B00FD2.png (1200x1000, 354K)

Rewatching some old One Piece episodes and happened to notice this throwaway line for the first time. (I'm sure it's been noticed by others way before me so don't go shitposting at me about how I'm the last person to notice this)
He's talking about the demon guards of Impel Down.
So the idea of awakened devil fruits has actually been around since way before Doffy.
This also suggests that Chopper's giant form is his awakened zoan form that he forcibly activated with the rumble balls. Since his giant form is fairly similar to the demon guards.

Attached: the demon guards.jpg (951x535, 102K)

You know what dyke

>Had a will of its own
So did Zoro's Cursed sword

Even if The ship was "Alive" Did it CHOOSE to join the crew? You do realize joining the crew is also a CHOICE that the member who joins makes. If they don't want to Join the crew they arn't in it. There is an INVITATION stage and then there is a CHOICE stage, or request and acceptance. None of that occurred with the ship.

As an object that can't speak or express, the Ship can't consent to joining the crew. So Oda is essentially Crew-Raping it by forcing the Ship to join without its consent.

Actually a closer analogy would be ship-beastility since it can't consent and is forced.

Please stop it with that theory. It's retarded for a variety of reasons.

w-what would robin's awakening be like?

>Can a Ship, join the crew at any moment, when they go to an island?
I distinctly recall Merry sailing all the way from Water 7 to Enies Lobby on her own to save the Strawhats from certain death.

Smoker is lucky

Such feats are only possible in extremely specific circumstances. Sunny is basically absent for the vast majority of any arc, just there to bring them to and from each island.
It's a very odd characterization. Right now for instance in Wano there is basically no role for Sunny to fill at all until maybe the raid. You'd think Franky would be tasked with outfitting her with more weapons and shit or something, but no they just leave her sitting in a cove.

Drawanon would you mind if I set up an imgur repo? or uploaded your works to gelbooru? That way there's a convenient link to people who miss the deliveries / streams.

Attached: perona_tounge.gif (500x281, 599K)

Attached: One Piece - 229 - 10.jpg (636x937, 163K)

Attached: One Piece - 235 - 04.jpg (776x1100, 218K)

Yeah I was really excited about them but honestly I was a bit disappointed by the quality of the paper when I got them. It's much thicker than loose leaf, but at the same time I expected it to be a little sturdier, especially given the fact that you are sticking them right in a binder. Should have come with plastic sleeves you slip them in.

>Stussy: 179cm

What a womanlet.

Yeah, that line can go over your head since it's not explained at all what that means. Most people just assumed it's some Zoan-only transformation. I did. It's pretty neat to see how everything just falls into place. But I can't lie, you're quite late to this party.

>Im is actually a cute, shy loner that can't into human interraction

she wakes up on my dick. don't ask.

Vivi explained that there are countries up there with different seasons

Attached: RedLine.jpg (257x196, 16K)

More like 0.000001%.
There's the Five Elders, probably Doflamingo, maybe top CP-0, and probably Roger's core crew (the ones he actually took to Raftel, unlike Inu and Neko).

Ahhh yes, the SS Forward is my favourite ship. I'm also a fan of seven god of pirate Bisoromi Bear and Tanjihado Lofulamingo.

>Tsuru
washed herself too much with her fruit and got all wrinkly

Headcanon:
She already achieved it. That's what the clones and gigantification are, and why she only recently developed them despite having her DF for over 20 years.
Likewise with Brook's astral projection and soul arts despite having his fruit for over 50.
It's a secret joke that Luffy is the only DF wielding Strawhat who hasn't at least partially used awakening.

>post yfw after getting to the end of the grand line it turns out that from there you have travel around the world on top of the red line to find raftel

Attached: 1551317701693.jpg (351x334, 24K)

With Sengoku having CoC , I wonder is there any link between all the CoC users? At this point it's a pretty random thing that's given to random characters.

>Eve and Adam Tree
>Im's name uses the katana for Adam and Eve
Goda

But why would you want this headcanon?it would mean they won't get an epic awakening scene

No? Who said that?

Because it would explain what the hell Robin actually achieved during the time-skip.

Finally we can stop this shit about Lucci having Haki being non-canon. That was the stupidest argument ever.

Im did nothing wrong

All of them are or at least have the potential of being some sort of "king"

he only got it post-TS

It might seem too weird if Luffy can turn his environment into rubber, or bouncy. I guess Oda is just leaving it at he can force his body to stay rubber-y even against haki.
But we'll see. The other thing is that paramecia's are simply wild cards, they can be any ability with or without an upper limit as Oda feels like. Main thing is I think he'll try not to have the protagonists have abilities that are way too fucking OP like Sugar being able to erase people's existence from everyone else's memories, that shit was dumb as fuck, even worse than bird cage.

Attached: 180-181.png (1520x1200, 3.49M)

The Stussy with haki part or the CP-0 question?
It says right there in Stussy's vivre card that she has CoA and CoO.

I curious what the explanation is since Lucci didn't care about anything but killing people pre-TS. Did Sakazuki give him a new will to focus on?

Uh, everyone who has it is a top level monster with the WILL to stand above others.

Sugar's erasing ability is to mirror the void century. It was never meant to be a battle fruit

No. Straw Hats from best looking to worst

Post-TS Nami
Pre-TS Nami
Vivi
Usopp
Sanji
Luffy
Chopper
Jimbe
Zoro
Brook
Franky
Pre-TS Robin
Post-TS Robin

What makes you think that killing people isn't enough of a motivation?
It's all willpower one way or another.

But it's explained that she just forms large limbs from a bunch of normal sized limbs growing from one another. It's exactly how it worked before TS. I'd rather belive Brook's freezing ability comes from the awakening. Chopper is one mofo that canonically both awakened and mastered his awakening.

It's a bit weird for Rayleigh, since he had it but never strived for a leadership role. It's also strange Rodger wasn't confirmed having it, despite being the greatest Pirate ever.

But it doesn't say that you need Haki to join CP-0. Hell, you didn't even need to know all the Rokushiki to join CP9, as long as you didn't do it in front of Lucci.

Attached: 1521347889555.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Bros...

esri.com/news/arcuser/0610/nospin.html

Attached: 1551361684210.jpg (1022x512, 558K)

His title was literally "Dark King"

Lucci doesn't seem as passionate about it compared to Big Mom wanting sweets or Doffy wanting to get revenge

Top is pretty boring from a character standpoint. I prefer bottom, because I don't have waifu goggles for Nami.

Yeah Sugar's power is insanely OP. She can one hit KO a yonkou just by touching them. And nobody will realize she did it.
If she had built up any sort of actual strength to go with that power she would be nearly unstoppable.
They really should have built some kind of condition into the ability. Like haki can block it or it only works on unconscious people.
The only weakness it has is that you can cancel it by knocking her out. Which is only a weakness if you keep the dolls around as slaves instead of just destroying them.

Luffy doesn't care to stand above anybody. Being the Pirate King just means absolute freedom for him, nobody to impose him anything.

Oda's a hack

There's a very clear pattern in who has CoC. I mean, except for Kid. That makes no sense. But for everyone else, if you can't see the pattern, then put your glasses on.

Attached: Screenshot (40).png (623x546, 360K)

Ideo was really cool, plus I liked Ideon a lot so the blatant reference in his design and name is a nice bonus

LookSo Red line is actually much wider then it looks and is an entire continent that you have to traverse around the world to find raftel

>I wonder is there any link between all the CoC users?
Yeah, it's called having a kingly disposition. 覇王 means supreme king.

Killing is the only reason he works for the government. He's a law abiding citizen who wants to kill legally.

Pre-TS Chopper > Post-TS Chopper.
Before, he could go betweel cute, cool and scary. New forms look like shit, and have some dumb characteristic, even monster point doesn't look scary anymore. And double hat is dumb as fuck. I loved the hat Hiluluk gave him, stop hiding it.

The OP earth is clearly spinning you retard.

That's just a title. He was always Rodger's right hand man, yet had CoC. I always thought that having CoC's meant that the person would be a natural born leader. Though it's different for Ace since he was a Captain but worked for WB out of respect. I guess with Katakuri he could become captain if Linlin was to die.

>Luffy doesn't care to stand above anybody.
It doesn't matter. If you've been reading the manga, you'd know that he just does it whether he wants to or not.

Attached: straw-hat-luffy-grand-fleet.png (1059x728, 1.26M)

Kid has the same ambitions as Luffy.

Not passionate? He sabotaged the mission to ensure he'd get to fight Luffy.
Acting cold doesn't mean someone isn't passionate.

I'm still a little mad, but Franky has grown on me.

The merry expressed its will in that regard, so yes it did. Zoro's cursed sword is some old samurai or some shit who probably doesn't care about the crew.

Kid is also a geek and a loser.

Like Iceberg converting it to a ship so it can reappear? You're retarded, there are no holes in this theory at all.
>DOCKING
is a thing. Both Sunny and Water 7 have the same number of docks and use the same water elevator designs. Both are ships.

Usopp? Are you a nigga?

>Tsuru is currently 6'6"
>people shrink when they get old
>young hot prime Tsuru was probably 7'5"

Attached: 6fe56a7688b149e2c99932fdaa0cb12b93f790a4_hq.jpg (608x638, 51K)

People who have CoC are leaders basically. Except for Rayleigh and Katakuri (though the rest of the family looks up to him.) Kid being in there makes as much more sense than Rayleigh. He's actually aiming to be Pirate King same as Luffy, and is a leader himself.

Only pattern I see is they're all strong and inspire others to follow them.
They're not all D's.
They don't all look alike or come from the same tribe.
They're not all leaders (though most are).
They don't all have devil fruits.
They're not all good guys.
They're not all pirates.
There's no fishmen which is interesting, but I doubt that's your implication. (unless Katakuri is a secret fishman like Jack)

Kid is the only one in his alliance who refused to submit to Kaidou.
He's also the only other SN who's declared his intent to find One Piece.

Apparently bottom smokes?

He's only jobbed to Kaido same as Luffy, we have no idea how his fight with the RP went. So no he's actually not a loser, like Law is.

>Shanks - one of the four "emperors"
>Rayleigh - "Dark King", second in command of the Roger Pirates
>Hancock - "Pirate Empress"
>Luffy - Will become Pirate King, leader of a massive Grand Fleet
>Whitebeard - See Shanks
>Ace - Son of the Pirate King, essentially the "Pirate Prince"
>Doflamingo - A celestial dragon, King of Dressrosa, has been portrayed as a God
>Chinjao - Leader of the Happo Navy
>Big Mom - See Shanks, also rules over Totland
>Katakuri - Second in command of BM pirates (also doesn't Flampe call him the king of the brothers or something?)
>Oden - Diamyo of Kuri
>Kid - ???? ambitions maybe? will probably be revealed later
>Sengoku - Former Fleet Admiral of the Navy

I'm also beginning to notice a pattern where if your crew is strong enough, the second in command gets it, but we'll have to see if King or Zoro have it.

Rayleigh and Katakuri are the rocks of their crews. They may not have been the captains, but without them, the crews would fall apart.

Roger saw Rayleigh as a "partner" last we saw, not exactly a crewmember. It was probably different from say, the Zoro and Luffy dynamic.

I think the weird one is Katakuri (and also Chinjao just because it was random as fuck)

The one that makes no sense is Ace.

What a lawfag.

By that logic, Enel should have it too. Possibly Crocodile.

Big Mom is the "Conqueror" while Katakuri is a "leader"

>Enel should have it too.
Well I mean, yeah, there's a pretty good chance.
Too bad we won't get to see the bastard again.

I don't get it.
Someone explain to non-moon people

I think one you can put Luffy, Kid and Ace under is ambition. Ace dreamt of being a great Pirate, and Luffy and Kid both aim to be Pirate King and are leaders. Not to mention they have great wills.

>sengoku
?

Basically the theory was that the #11 and #12 cards would belong to future straw hats, with carrot being a fairly large contender. However, they just turned out to be the straw hats' ships

Having the disposition of a king and having a god complex are not the same thing.

I've always wondered. Is the implication that Luffy could not possibly use Muscle balloon without using haki? Or that Haki just brings out the most of the form? Because it doesn't quite make sense to me that muscle balloon is something he couldn't just...do regularly. How necessary is the Haki for the form?

Yeah. His Vivre Card revealed he can use CoC.

Problem, pirate?

Attached: 1340573545691.jpg (613x799, 99K)

see

He used it and EL with no knowledge of Haki.

Luffy and Zoro are on about even footing. He's always saying shit like if he ever became stronger than Luffy he would become captain. They're pretty comparable in terms of strength, but it's kind of hard to gauge. He's the serious guy that keeps Luffy in line when he's being too carefree. Like with Usopp.
All it would take is for Luffy to call him partner.

We can all agree that Carrot was a mistake.

they're all white

>They're pretty comparable in terms of strength,
fucking kek, maybe base form luffy.

I must have missed something in the canon. Can you only make vivre cards of people with CoC or is that something people are assuming? Or is there something about the vivre cards themselves that I haven't noticed?
There are a few odd characters with vivre cards that probably don't have CoC. Like Bepo has one I think. That's how they found Zou.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but in the vivre cards, it says
>Merry was built on January 22nd
>Sunny was built on March 25th
This implies that between the end of Syrup Village to the end of Post-Enies Lobby was about 3 months

Attached: 1537779004512.jpg (1280x704, 117K)

Merry was built a long time before it was given to the Straw Hats.

that's a big fuckin rabbit

based retard

er, two months
I meant two months

I don't think Merry Go was built on the same day Luffy got to Syrup Town. Merry himself was designing the ship around the time Roger got executed.

1 year and 3 months probably

On one hand I like short haired Nami. On the other hand I really dig the bad Nami. It just fits her more.

>No 60 year old Robin
Confirmed deceased.

March 25 is just a sa-ni-go pun. Dunno about Merry.

So did we.
It's BEING HAPPY!

Luffy is probably stronger, but not by a huge amount. He definitely has stronger haki.
The only time we've seen them actually fight it was sort of a draw.
You can kind of gauge them based on the enemies they fight but it's hard. The only fight that really works for that is the fight against CP9. They both barely win against their opponents and Lucci was definitely stronger, but Luffy won with self destructive techniques while Zoro just awakened a seemingly riskless move.
Post-timeskip is even harder to judge because we've yet to see Zoro go all out.
It's like they're close in strength but each has a situational strength that lets them fight enemies the other can't. Like imagine Luffy fighting Mr One or the big rock guy in Dressrosa.

>there are no holes in this theory at all
Well, let's see:

First, Iceberg and Franky never expressed surprise at living on a superweapon when they first saw Pluton's blueprints. Only disbelief that humans could build the ship.
Second, if it was then flashing them to Lucci and Kaku would be beyond retarded considering they'd recognize Water 7 as the very thing they were looking for.
Third, if Water 7 was Pluton then the WG higher ups would know.
Fourth, Iceberg would be on Imu's shit list just like Shirahoshi.
Fifth, Shipbuilding Island (the actual name of the area with the fountain) is made of solid stone and sitting in the middle of a real island.
Sixth, the blueprint keeper is meant to build a second Pluton to counter the first if it's awakened. If Shipbuilding Building is Pluton and suddenly got revived, the blueprint keeper would probably be one of the first to die.
Seventh, Tom and Iceberg only expressed concern over Robin being able to revive Pluton. I think they'd be a little more concerned at living on the superweapon itself and knowing it sits out in the open for anyone curious enough to investigate.
Eighth, Pluton was repeatedly said to be in Alabasta.

>googled
Oh it's a dumb art book thing. How confusing.

We all know that pluton is an airplane or a blimp?
HUNDREDS of years of maritime technology and we have not seen a single aircraft? Also, a war probably happened sometime in the past.

Attached: lz130-cutaway.jpg (2000x1282, 299K)

I agree they were pretty even until the gears fucked the power dynamics. Luffy especially in G4 is just too fast for zoro to handle especially now that he has future sight somewhat. I think Luffy has already started to separate himself from the rest of the crew in terms of power and it will end up being similar to the yonkou crews eventually.

It could have been stopped in the past.

Come to think of it, have we even seen Zoro take a hit post-timeskip? I don't think so.
>Fishman Island
Effortlessly defeats octoman
>Punk Hazard
Effortlessly defeats snow harpy
>Dressrosa
Defeats the rock guy without taking a scratch, briefly fights Fujitora but takes no hits as far as I remember
>Zou
No fights unless you count Carrot attacking him
>Wano
No injuries so far

SHUTENMARU GONNA SPANK THAT MARIMO

I'm not sure, I think Zoro sees Luffy as his proper captain and Luffy understands it even if he doesn't actually care. Zoro is on equal footing with the rest of the crew whereas Rayleigh almost sounded like a co-captain from the little stuff we heard.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

not him but i don't get it. what does water 7 reappearing in the final war and docking with sunny or whatever have to do with pluton?

Attached: those words.jpg (300x300, 101K)

>Franky and Iceberg never expressed surprise.
Oda didn't reveal it directly to the reader yet, a flashback can still show exactly that. You are basically describing the ways that PLUTON was hidden in plain sight as proof that it wasn't, but you can't explain why it's never found.
>flashing them to Lucci and Kaku
It was like 300 pages in sections, and you're a speedreader if you didn't realize that Lucci and his team was promoted. Either Lucci and Kaku couldn't tell what those blueprints implied in the brief quickflash of the pages that Franky did before destroying them or Franky gave them the blueprints to PLUTON and that's why they got promoted.
>If water 7 was PLUTON than the WG higher ups would know.
They were actively searching for it and it was in fact under their noses, user.
>Iceberg would be on Imu's shitlist.
Imu doesn't know. The weapon was hidden from her or she ordered it hidden from her on purpose after its use.
>The blueprint keeper is meant to build a second PLUTON if the first is stolen
Soo..... it makes sense to be in proximity to know if that happens right? You do realize that the origin of the CITY of water 7 is explained in canon, and it's stated that they built PLUTON, but the fountain's origin is never stated and it is from the Void Century, the history has been lost, and it was disguised as a fountain when that happened.
Iceberg could never make Water 7 into a ship if it was a natural island.
PLUTON was NEVER stated to be in Alabasta; Robin refused to answer where it was to ANYONE, even the reader.

>the only ancient weapon we've found WASN'T on the island where its poneglyph was.
>PLUTON must be where its poneglyph was because Crocodile thought so.
You're the retard.

>They'd be concerned about it.
This shit had been getting passed down since the void century, it wasn't some new responsibility. Part of it is keeping tabs on the extant weapon, otherwise you might be too late to build a counter weapon, retard.

>Imu had CP9 searching for it because she already possesses it and knows where it is.
>Crocodile needed Robin because he knew where it was.
Your post is full of holes.
AOKIJI intercepted Robin after she read the glyph and headed to Water 7, where the PLUTON plot was extended.

drawfriend you make these threads better

Based. Feels good being a longtime Pralinefag.

FYI:
>Kinemon: 298cm
>Kuzan: 298cm
It's not coincidence, it's because Kinemon's power level is like an admiral's.

I wonder what the "snatch" thing is all about. Maybe Zoro picked it up from his master which would make him from Wano. Would make sense given his highly japanese aesthetic. It doesn't seem to be a translation thing. Looks like a setup for something that will happen later. Maybe it will turn out that Zoro's master is some important figure who was close to Oden. Would make some sense given that he left the isolationist country and settled down in east blue.

His real name will be revealed to be Mikio Itoo.
Prove me wrong. This is Zoro's dad.

Attached: Mikio Itoo Full Moon.jpg (440x252, 50K)

Oh, nevermind, that's the manslayer not the prisoner. Would have been cool.

I think it means to grab something really quick, and that it also means something vulgar related to that in slang.

>WASN'T on the island where its poneglyph was
What are you talking about? The Skypiea Poneglyph expliticly said that Poseidon was located on Fishman Island, and that's exactly how it went. It's not about "Poneglyph being there = Weapon being there", Crocodile got the info about Pluton from someplace else since he didn't read the Poneglyph. And the fact that Robin did not tell him the contents of the Poneglyph shows that there was something in there that would have been of use to him.