Why do secondaries think Rin is tsundere?

Why do secondaries think Rin is tsundere?

Attached: Tohsaka.Rin.full.2189303.png (670x942, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wIIrm9Dl-l8?t=724
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 05/
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 235/
youtu.be/OeEGc1UKXyA?t=1727
lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 384/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just going this before the shitshow begins.
Sakura a shit
Tohsaka a slut
Shiki best TM girl

Attached: Shiki48.jpg (662x1000, 242K)

Yeah she’s not a tsundere she’s just a normal vain bitch

Attached: CAA85EA3-10FC-4E9F-9B55-A323B1CE6D4D.png (404x554, 257K)

She did the thing.

Bislut

Sakura is best girl. All other opinions are wrong.

Are Tsukihime and F/SN actually good? I'm kind of wary because I've heard everything from they're amazing to they're the worst pieces of fiction in popular culture

It depends on your taste though.

I'm new to VNs, I've read
>Muvluv and MLA
>The first Grisaia and despised it
>KS
>SnU
>Zero Escape
>Danganronpa
>Euphoria
>Starless
>Steins;Gate

Fate and UBW are good. Tsukihime in it's entirety and Heavens Feel are utter garbage.

You'll probably enjoy FSN thou, but anyway you should play FGO

Official Adult Tosaka Rin

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Type Moon's Nowdays

Attached: MMM.png (850x1245, 1.12M)

Wrong girl. Mashu is currently more popular

Attached: IMG_9505.jpg (1280x720, 729K)

Primarychads know that Rin isn't tsundere, she's bisexual.

Hmm..Totally Agree

Yes Saber and Rin are Bisexual Both

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (640x368, 22K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1150x879, 109K)

Morgan in LB6 plz

They are good, but what you’ll get out of them may vary wildly.

Both are fantastic.

Biscum are not people.
It's okay to be a fag or a dyke, but don't be bi.

She sure took after her mother in the looks dept.

no Tosaka rin look like Her Father
and Sakura look like her Mother

Bump for bi visibility.

>Fate and UBW are good. Tsukihime in it's entirety and Heavens Feel are utter garbage.
Imagine having taste this bad.

To be fair, nowadays every single character that isn't a perfect uguu kawaii girl is called a tsundere.

Shiki? That's a weird way to spell Saber

People like Shielder?

good taste and voidpilled

this is so the best thing

>someone put waver in drag

Attached: 1527194422601.jpg (763x589, 48K)

Reminder.

Attached: rin.png (626x1316, 443K)

The resident edgelord and fan of atrocious prose, bad characters,and bland setting has arrived.

Not canon.

Attached: 1515008263871.jpg (796x596, 60K)

>fan of atrocious prose
That's the entire VN.

>bad characters
Kirei and Sakura are some of the most complex characters and both get to shine in HF.

>bland setting
Huh? All three routes take place in the same town.

>resident edgelord
If you really want to go for childish insults then shonenshitter fits you to a t. Nasu is at his best with comes to darker settings, this is a fact.

>Sakura

Sakura is a bad character in FSN. She's sidelined entirely in the first two routes, whereas Saber and Rin get consistent treatment and screentime all throughout the game. Worse still, Sakura has very little agency in Heaven's Feel, having been left struck hill in the Emiya household throughout the vast majority of the narrative. She acts as a damsel in distress for the rest of the cast to fawn over.

It's not until he murders Shinji that you get an inkling of proactivity from her, but at that point, you've read through what has to be over 800k words. It's literally at the tail end of the story.

Some people get so overwhelmed over feeling sorry for her, as well as deluding themselves into outright waifuism, that they fail to see the weaknesses in her writing. Topple on yes of memes, and there's an catty defensiveness towards talking any ill towards the material Nasu wrote around her.

>She's sidelined entirely in the first two routes
That just means those routes are bad. HF is the true ending anyways, so that's the only route that matters.
>Sakura has very little agency in Heaven's Feel
She literally kills all the villains on her own.
>She acts as a damsel in distress
Funny you should say that. Pic related.
>but at that point, you've read through what has to be over 800k words. It's literally at the tail end of the story.
Stories that aren't for children with low attention spans tend to slowly build up to a grand climax, yes.

Attached: damsel.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

>That just means those routes are bad. HF is the true ending anyways, so that's the only route that matters.

See, this is what I mean by catty defensiveness. People are unable to talk candidly about this 15 year old story. If you genuinely read through FSN, and thought 2/3rds of it were bad, then I guess I'm sorry? You probably could have better invested your time.

>She literally kills all the villains on her own.

As I mentioned, she gets active around the point she kills Shinji, which is roughly day 14, I believe. You will literally be reading close to a million words before she does much of anything other than leave the Emiya household. You watch the Ufotable movies, and good god, they tried their best to make those scenes visually interesting, but reading the VN, there are so many parts that boil down to the same handful of background CGs of Shirou's house. A shame.

>Funny you should say that. Pic related.

Everyone plays a damsel in FSN, that's true. In UBW alone Shirou needs to be rescued, Saber needs to be rescued, and Rin needs to be rescued, but it's not an omnipresent element of the writing. The crux of Heaven's Feel is "save Sakura," and that's not inherently bad, but it drones on throughout hundreds of thousands of words.

>Stories that aren't for children with low attention spans tend to slowly build up to a grand climax, yes.

Again with this antagonism. I'm not sure why you feel so pointed when presented a concern over milquetoast character writing.

The way Sakura was handled was she was built up as a twist. The worm and rape stuff was intended to be shocking, and of course, it is, but Nasu sacrificed developing her throughout the entire narrative to ensure that twist came through. The problem is, Archer is still an interesting and proactive character in all routes, despite a huge twist surrounding him. It creates the feeling that Nasu pigeonholed himself here, in a way that only really HA, a future game, tried to remedy.

Tsukihime prose is a special kind shit.

>If you genuinely read through FSN, and thought 2/3rds of it were bad
Yes, it was a huge disappointment after Tsukihime. HF and Zero are the only good parts of Fate.
>As I mentioned, she gets active around the point she kills Shinji, which is roughly day 14, I believe. You will literally be reading close to a million words before she does much of anything other than leave the Emiya household.
And that's okay. The far side heroines in Tsukihime don't take many direct actions of their own either, but their routes are still the best due to the character writing in them.
>The crux of Heaven's Feel is "save Sakura," and that's not inherently bad, but it drones on throughout hundreds of thousands of words.
Interestingly enough, it plays with that seemingly simple concept by having the one who needs to be saved be aware that her supposed savior can't do a thing against Zouken and instead keeping him safe from behind the scenes while trying to savor what little time she has left.
>Nasu sacrificed developing her throughout the entire narrative to ensure that twist came through.
To be fair, this is due to her route originally having been intended for a sequel VN, where the Ilya route would come before it and set things up for the Sakura route, similar to what the Hisui route did for the Kohaku route.

Rin Tohsaka is straight though. The reason some people say she's bisexual is mainly because of the H-scene in the fate route. But it's clear that it doesn't make Rin bisexual:

First of all, the author Nasu didn't write that scene. As noted in the complete materials, Nasu didn't actually write the script for the fate sex scene.

1.Why didn't Rin tell Shirou about mana transfer earlier? There's absolutely no valid reason. Transferring mana would save Saber's life (and before the whole scene Rin had told Shirou Saber would most likely disappear due to lack of mana and gave him no answer when he asked if she could be saved), so it would be logical to inform him of such possibility as early as possible.
However, if mana transfer involved sex, she had a very good reason not to tell him about it. She had feelings for Shirou, so she definitely didn't want him to have sex with Saber, unless it was absolutely unavoidable, causing either Rin or Shirou to die.

2. The whole scene seems like pointless fanservice. The fact they went for the H to give mana to saber instead of making Rin the master of Saber and let her get lots of mana still baffles me after all this years.

3. It is a life-or-death scene in which Rin is forced to have sex with saber and enjoys it. The question would be be, does it make her bisexual? When 2 girls in an eroge touch each other and enjoy it then they’re bi?
I don’t think so. I strongly believe the result would have been the same with every single heroine in the game. It’s an eroge and I’ve read a few VNs where 2 straight girls enjoy sex together. I’ve also watched even more hentai (not that different from eroge) in which straight girls (usually sisters) that love the same dude end up having sex together and enjoy it very much. In my opinion it was mainly fanservice for an eroge game, not to mention the newer versions of Realta Nua completely remove that scene, making it non-existent.

So basically, It's not a threesome if she's there touching saber with a bored expression. This is an eroge, there is no fucking way a girl can touch another and don't make it seem it's glorius, what kind of a H-scene would it be otherwise?
Also, Sakura got a similar treatment in Heaven's Feel while watching Rin get raped (she got turned on by her own sister and maybe it was faservice for the H-scene. There's no need to assume Sakura's bi, it could just be Nasu's way of making H-scenes (all 3 heroines had a sexual experience between themselves after all).

4. Shirou was there in the whole scene (she even kisses him for absolutely no reason before starting "preparing" saber). Rin knows Shirou's watching and she watches them have sex afterwards. Her arousal is entirely due to Shirou.

If we move onto Heaven's Feel Rin thinks something very interesting after returning to the Emiya House (after spending 1 year in London): I've been going out with boys but whenever I am with them I can't concentrate cause that fool's face appears in my mind. Am I in love with him?

In this route Rin and Shirou didn't have any romance moments, yet she thinks about Shirou, not Saber, Rider or anyone else. (not to mention she says she's been going out with boys, not girls).

So that is why Rin is straight.

Mental illness.

Yeah, seriously. Rin and Sakura aren't even that important. The only ones that matter are Saber and Shirou.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: 1547389457427.jpg (640x1080, 105K)

I really like the maturation of her aesthetic, but it still hurts to think prime JK Rin can't be an eternal thing. Though I guess there's still Eresh and Ishtar

Rin Tohsaka is a bisexual icon.
She fingerfucks Saber in Day 11 and says "Ah... hm... I'm surprised... I didn't think I swung this way." To be fair, this line was removed in Realta Nua.
>youtu.be/wIIrm9Dl-l8?t=724
Later, there's this...
>The falling moonlight and the beautiful face…
>Even though I'm going to be killed in an instant, I adore her again.
>lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 05/
And finally Sunny Day.
>Saber is mine, and you're mine too, so don't argue back to me!
>lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 235/
And she has the hots for Rider.
>Interesting... Then, what part of Rider did you see first?
>Oh, I just wanted to know if we looked at the same thing, honest ~
>youtu.be/OeEGc1UKXyA?t=1727
>She was beautiful before, but it stands out much more in her normal clothes.
>To be blunt, she's really gorgeous.
>When a woman calls another woman gorgeous, you know it's true.
>I've seen many beautiful women over there, but I haven't seen anyone as beautiful as Rider.
>lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 384/

As we can see, she's super bi.

Attached: 1436783502975.jpg (796x598, 123K)

>HF and Zero are the only good parts of Fate.

Well then that is your loss. Your logic that "HF is the only route that matters" simply creates a negative impact towards yourself. You're the one who invested their time into reading half a million words they did not enjoy.

>And that's okay. The far side heroines in Tsukihime don't take many direct actions of their own either, but their routes are still the best due to the character writing in them.

I disagree that it is okay in this game. Tsukihime is half the length of FSN and split into five parts, with a much more even distribution of writing due to that. You see various shades of Akiha in Tsukihime, for instance. The heroine in her route, to arguably the antagonist in Kohaku's. Fate, in some facets, is simply less balanced than Tsukihime, and arguably more bloated.

Nearly all of Sakura's character is forced into Heaven's Feel, which is hampered by the fact that Heaven's Feel is a narrative built around her being perpetually ill, and unable to do much of anything. The writing is omnipresent around her as well, to the point of harming others.

Rider is a terrible character. Which is unfortunate, as she's technically a 'main servant,' like Saber or Archer. She's essentially an extension of Sakura, however, with her sole goal being to save and protect her. Her primary development and personality is in HA, which is pretty terrible to think about. You have a million words and you can't elaborate on her a little? It's almost insulting that she gets to live in HF True.

>To be fair, this is due to her route originally having been intended for a sequel VN, where the Ilya route would come before it and set things up for the Sakura route, similar to what the Hisui route did for the Kohaku route.

But in the end, that didn't happen, did it? Hisui True is one of my favorite things Nasu ever wrote, so maybe that would've changed my perspective, but intentions aren't the same as results.

All of that was retconned out. She's 100% straight now, and that's a very good thing.

Dense motherfucker.