Milky Holmes Funeral Thread

>Seiyuu Group Milky Holmes Officially Disband Today

RIP Milky Holmes
2010 - 2019

F

Also, anyone up for Permanent Milky Suicide?

Attached: Milky Holmes.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8J8GcwtNFmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tsLX1vhpKcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F
The PSP game was really good.
Even if Kobayashi is a huge faggot.

Rip semen demons.

Suicide is illegal

Attached: 1547943380228.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

I guess the life support was finally turned off. I'm surprised they lasted this long to be honest, but it is a real shame.

Ultimately wasted potential. It hasn't really been very good since the Kokoro OVA and the first season is still the highlight of the franchise. Honestly don't know what they were trying to do with some of the seasons/specials.
However, I will never forget the parts of it that I enjoyed.

Attached: 1289997094992.jpg (1440x810, 146K)

Rip in penis

Attached: drink_more_milk.png (1933x1665, 1.9M)

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Feathers weren't that bad.

Their own series was the worst thing in the whole franchise. After that they become buttmonkeys in TD and the movie which was kind of funny, but nowhere near the level that would reedem their past sins.

Attached: 1375060672074.png (553x553, 314K)

>Also, anyone up for Permanent Milky Suicide?
Wish me luck, lads. Goodbye.

RIP Milky Holmes. I'd be up for #permanentmilkysuicide but I currently have other stuff keeping me chained to the land of the living.

Attached: Heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't find out.png (342x295, 112K)

I'd say it was a wild ride but it wasn't. A shame considering seasons 1 and 2 were pretty good. I would join you guys in Gensokyo but there's a few more things I need to do before I can meet up with my waifu over there.

Attached: 1418263750981.jpg (687x650, 192K)

Wait a fucking moment. Are those THE Milky holmes that did one of the endings for Akiba's Trip? If yes then I'm mad.

I want to watch Milky Holmes, but I heard a lot of it was shit. Give me just the essentials.

They are the reason why MH died. I will never forgive these murdering little bitches.

Sad day
F

Attached: milky.jpg (800x450, 232K)

>Also, anyone up for Permanent Milky Suicide?
I heard it's less painful the second time.

Attached: [KiteSeekers-Wasurenai] Tantei Opera Milky Holmes II - 08v2 [1280x720 H264 OGG] [B370E2EB].mkv_snaps (1280x720, 644K)

This is what happens when you don't have enough Kokoro-chan.

>don't have enough Kokoro-chan.
Dude. We have enough Kokoro-chan in last OVA.

Are those real or memesubs?

real subs

Yes.

>they'll never visit the Philippines
>anime will only ever care about Singapore now that AFA Indonesia is kill
What went wrong, guys?

Feathers plunged the first knife. Then they tried to save the patient from critical condition by turning the show into an Idol Anime at the height of the Idol Anime boom with LL being massive only for the writers to make the stupid step of turning the new season into a meme made real, Honoka Kousaka Takes all the Attention the anime.

After that the Patient got infected and there was no saving it.

Wasn't Mimorin was part of both franchises?

Any subs fore the last OVA yet?

Attached: 1420817118015.png (722x768, 344K)

To me, S2 > S1.
S1 was great but only in S2 they transcended the concept of DameDame and turned it into a deconstruction of itself. Breaking down the boundaries of anime humour resulted in an almost mystical viewing experience.

Attached: [KiteSeekers-Wasurenai] Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2 - 12 [1280x720 H264 OGG] [54E7642D].mkv_snapshot (1280x720, 53K)

Farewell Milkies. May we meet again someday.

Attached: 1472126906733.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

They're already dead, let it go

Here lies Milky Holmes
We will never really know why Nero is such a bitch

I have still hope
Milky Holmes 2030?

Feathers were good, their show was horrendous.

Good. I absolutely loved the first season and the second one was good too. Howver, it Hadn't even been good since the second season and the idol group sucked from the very beginning. I don/t understand why people even care ESPECIALLY here in Japan where people absolutely fucking love the idol group and the franchise. Fucking Shizuku Mimori (Umi from Love Live)'s radio show was just shilling them for like a month straight leading up to this and I honestly dont get it. Like, Japan likes a lot of shit franchises but this obsession with Milky Holmes which has been nothing but a disappointment for so many years just baffles me.

The moral of the story was that even the greatest detectives can't solve some mysteries.

Maybe because Mimorin would not become what she is today and be stuck in some shitty dance troupe if not for Milky Holmes and Bushiroad

Rest insemen demon heaven magnificent anons who died in #milkysuicide. You deaths were what bought us TD. It might not have been all that great but it never hurts to have more milky holmes.

I understand why SHE was shilling it, I just dont understand why other people care so much. I'm not even trying to say "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" it is just honestly one of those franchises that I dont understand the appeal of ( aside from the first two seasons of the anime of course.)

Don't question it, user.
Just accept and let go.

Attached: [KiteSeekers-Wasurenai] Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2 - 02 [1280x720 H264 OGG] [A80EAE15].mkv_snapshot (1280x720, 62K)

S1 and S2 solidified their fanbase plus Bushiroad marketed them heavily. To be still well liked until the end means they've done something right.

>TD
But TD was only marginally better than Futari.
I #milkysuicided during TD and that's what gave us the movie.

Attached: [Dreamless] Tantei Kageki Milky Holmes TD - 02 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_06.36_[2015.01.13_01 (1280x720, 55K)

Guys the Milkies are not dead, they are just going their separate ways doing solo careers

Attached: jienotsu-mma-victory-4-468x701.jpg (468x701, 49K)

Shit forgot link

youtu.be/8J8GcwtNFmQ

And yes the Milkies actually are there. G4 and Arsene are extras.

No fun allowed lolis ruined everything

>Milky Holmes didn't just die, they were murdered

So Izumi Kitta now have free time to do S2.

Attached: tomoko.jpg (500x492, 26K)

Damn, that's bad news. Season 1 and 2 were some of the best comedy every created.

Someone said in multiple threads early January, that they were working on it and the subs would be done quickly.

Now here we are, two months later.

Attached: 1481713309751.jpg (424x535, 132K)

No, she's going to study abroad in UK for a year.

How many years ago was that?
7?
Time to let go.

They can still be saved, I believe.

Attached: The driver was saved.jpg (1280x720, 564K)

I can't give a big enough F for this travesty. Sleep tight milkies, and even you Mr. Trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsLX1vhpKcY

Attached: Milky Bones.jpg (500x500, 187K)

i wish good things didn’t end