Boruto

The autism has finally caught up with him. Time to save face and murder his family, like onii-san all those years ago

Attached: Uchiha_Sasuke.jpg (498x498, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCttUaeCBBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't respect Sasuke until he finally decides to settle down and be with his family all the time.

>expecting him to live with pinkshit
That's a harsh punishment even for him

If the latest episode is anything to go by, he doesn't know how.

>Sakura is STILL living rent free in the haters' heads.

I don't think even Watamote provided so much second hand embarrassment. There's embararassing yourself in front of strangers and then there's embarassing yourself in front of your neurotypical daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCttUaeCBBk

It's that extra layer of disappointment.

That episode was hilarious.

His autism is worse than that of goblin slayer

He could never harm his cute daughter

Attached: blushing.jpg (652x579, 27K)

He's too autistic for that.

Attached: 1551068498495.png (700x933, 506K)

Sasuke and Shino are very cute as adults

Attached: Kakashi aged.jpg (552x637, 39K)

oohhhhhhhh myyyyy goooddddddddd
Literally never watch Boruto and this has just strengthened my decision to do so

This is so bad. I'm actually lowkey upset at how much of an autistic freak this franchise has left him as a character. What an utter mistake.

Doesn’t she have a crush on her own father?

Never ages huh?

>not living with a doctor
He's punishing himself

This. Sasuke was antisocial, blunt and didn't give a fuck about the feelings of others at worst, he was never this much of a blundering autist who barely understands anything.

>Doesn’t she have a crush on her own father?
Only for her other daddy.

Attached: I_envy_him.jpg (676x1044, 228K)

Why am I into this

Yep, Sasuke has autism.

He's just lost any social skills between being a loner from ages 8-13, spending 3 years with Orochimaru and life as a wandering hermit.

Antisocial leads to blundering autist. Natural progression

>being around a cute girl that loves him unconditionally
Oh no... what a nightmare

Attached: 52671639_p2_master1200.jpg (705x1000, 378K)

ignoring naruto, if sasuke went evil and decided to murder people could ANYONE stop him?

Anyone with two hands, probably

Who needs extra arms when you've got a chakrazord?

Attached: Boruto SD 9-13.png (500x733, 145K)

What he doesn't understand is how to express affection or feelings towards a child he has hardly met for 12 years which is why he comes off like an autist.

>second strongest man in the world
>still shits himself when Kakashi gets assertive.

I can respect that.

Himawari.

Most men look the same until they are 50.

That's exactly why he is a blundering autist. He can't be his natural self, he tries something else but was never socialized properly

fuck off

Did Sakura rape him? No way does he know about sex with a brain like that

To be fair itachi and obito were a little bit autistic too, its probably a uchiha thing
>eyehax
>nerf by making them autistic

Attached: 396AC947-F552-4D24-9464-7FEE570A9BF7.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Like a Chichi/Goku situation? Sasuke doesn't seem quite as bad as Goku in that sense. But I do have a hard time imagining him having sex.

Autistic dad Sauce is really cute desu
I hope they adapt his novel to see more.

>probably a uchiha thing

It's a plot point that we only know of two non-autistic Uchiha because it's a genetic defect that the rest of them are fucked.

>When Sarada realizes she's gonna have to become a fucking broodmare if the Uchiha are ever gonna make a comeback.
Sarada will grow up to be the big Office Lady MILF Hokage

>It's a plot point that we only know of two non-autistic Uchiha
Which two choose your answers carefully

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Shisui and Madara’s brother weren’t autustic

>Implying Sasuke hasn’t been spreading his Uchiha seed all across the globe when he isn’t at the Leaf Village

>Madara’s brother weren’t autustic
WRONG ANSWER
it's Shisui and Kagami.

Attached: Hiraishingiri.png (1914x1080, 2.11M)

Because you’re Sunahara.

>cute girl

You're not actually talking about pink shit right

Izuna looked calm and polite actually, pretty sure he were all around nice guy. He similar to Kagami and Tobi could've even like him. Maybe if Tobirama wounded him not to the death or Madara allowed Hashi heal him and Izuna survived than everything turned out so much better. Madara didn't went full edge, Hashi eventually forced peace on him and all four lived peacefully in Konoha.

Attached: allisgoodinkonoha.jpg (564x738, 83K)

They just butchering his character for fun. Sasuke emotionally cold, but he smart and can interact with people properly when he needs or in very rare occasions wants. It's like with Naruto who understand sexual stuff good enougth to invent sexy no jutsu and seduce Jiraya or surprise Kaguya with it, but when it come to develop his feelings to Hinata he suddenly can't tell difference between liking ramen and liking girl.

He's too autistic.

Ass hurt faggot.

You namefag should kill yourself already

Im glad he wasent butchered as much as vegera in super NOW that is embarrassing