What does Yea Forums feel about hate sex?

What does Yea Forums feel about hate sex?

Attached: 1551278743503.jpg (550x550, 150K)

Same thing I'd think about it in Shield-kun's isekai world: too legally dangerous. Comes back to bite you in the ass.

>having sex with a girl that hates you
Nope.
>having sex with a girl you hate but she loves you
HELL YEAH

opposite

If the girl has feelings for you, it won't.

If you have sex with a girl that hates you, she'll claim it was rape afterwards, even if she secretly enjoyed it.

I hate but can't help but find it hot.

>afterwards

Attached: 1532221420159.jpg (1920x1080, 776K)

Or she's totally faking it to get some dirt on you like OP's pic. That's the point, someone can be screaming "choke me and fuck me till I bleed" one minute and reporting you to the king that next.

This guy gets it

Rape accusations only happen in two instances: 3DPD, which is irrelevant, and shitty anime.

>has feelings
>faking it
That's what I said.

Congratulations on your prescience Paul but for the rest of us we just don't know.

I hate it

You impregnate her then cut off her limbs like in those asanagi doujins

her mom probably would've let him rape her as much as he felt like it though. wouldn't be nearly as bad as the guy she did get sent to.

They always enjoy it, that's why you literally can't rape woman.

B&R

No shit. Only fuck whores and your wife.

>hate sex?
I don't want to have anything to do with people I hate or hate me.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He hates it!

never had it

I'm sure its good

girl you love but hates you is the best tho

Both are wrong. Hate sex is best when both parties hate each other. Both would fuck each other because they know the other person doesn't or wouldn't like it. THAT is true hate sex.

Attached: 1537923349037.png (1047x585, 509K)

I want her to spit in my mouth if that's what you're asking

Only if we truly hate each other, not disgusted by.

How would sex with Myne be like?

>sex
h-how's that feel like?
I talk for 87,5432% of Yea Forums, as of right in this moment
I really counted, it's not like I have a sex life to occupy myself with

Something definitely wrong with this user

it's warm and wet

>sex
warm and wet, cost, your entire expendable income, sometimes eating into your fixed expenses as well
>a well lubed onahole doused in a mildy warm cup of water
warm and wet, cost, 5 bucks with overnight delivery from amazon. 10 if you throw in the lube too.

>your entire expendable income
Well somebody was beta in their relationship, not all are.

I can't have an opinion on sex in general, OP. I've never had sex. Never understood the concept of hate sex either, though it seems hot as fuck. It's like breaking up with an ex or having an argument with your significant other and than fucking the shit out of them to release your anger. Though I'm sure it's hotter if you were fucking like an ex you broke up with and you really hated her but still found her attractive.

>Unironically using the term "beta"

Hate sex is when you and the girl totally hate each other but are still totally attracted to each other(extra point's if it's for political reasons) because you are both just hot as fuck.
It's actually very simple: There is nothing hotter for a woman than a good lucking guy who does not give a FUCK about what she says and tells her off to her face.
And because of that, they will naturally develop attraction while hating each other.
This may lead to hate-sex and it's hot as fuck.

Cringe

>unironically defending onaholes as a substitute for pussy

I wasn't you brainlet

i mean she does become a goddess later on

onahole while fantasizing to a character you love >>>>>>>>>>>>>> real sex with random 3d sluts. but then you don't even need an onahole. humping your pillow will do just as well.

Sex? Never heard of it.

imagine having sex with a girl while she looks at you with utter disgust.

Attached: nut.png (1150x400, 456K)

>I really counted
How?

The best is when the two are tsundere for each other. You get both loving sex and hate sex at the same time.

Attached: 1444574164298.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I hate it!

This.
And the most kino scenario is the one where after the intense hate sex comes a mutual attraction to one another that both won't willingly admit but it stays there, growing.

Attached: 1520050080722.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Are there even some good hatesex doujin?

I'm 30 and a virgin. Wizard memes aside I will probably never see a vagina in real life.

That's nothing special here dude

It's something I've always wanted to see in VNs, but Japan isn't mature enough to portray it properly. It always ends in mindbreak or magically falling in love.

FINALLY, someone asking the real question here.

rape rape rape! And then kill her.

Attached: 1542994000672.png (1010x1080, 548K)

Prostitution exists.

Sex tourism does as well.
100$ would buy you two hours with hot chicks ass in St.Petersburg, and it's not even illegal for you, just for her.

Why do female villains have to be so beautiful?

Attached: 1550944283522.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Because unlike heroines, they're not restrained by otaku expectations. They don't have to meet quotas of purity, forced vulnerability and retardation, so they actually have the liberty to be interesting characters.

My nigga knows what is good.

Attached: 1529519268686.gif (245x242, 628K)