You have to be underage to find this shit funny

You have to be underage to find this shit funny

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.37_[2019.02.06_03.40.59].jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

It's like it's made for kids

I just like weiners a lot.

Attached: You5.png (1280x720, 614K)

My transgender and gay friends really like this show, I'm not sure why, but it never did anything for me. Maybe because I'm straight.

It's in a seinen magazine actually, so more for older teens.

like all anime

As much as it requires faggotry to open a thread like this

You post this, but I'am not underage?

Well, OP is definitely not underage since he watches anime at 03:40 AM on Wednesday. But he is definitely a retarded NEET so his opinion is worthless.

But it's 7:40 AM Thursday.

but its 3:40 pm on wednesday

Unironically dropped on ep1

>[HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.37_[2019.02.06_03.40.59].jpg
2019.02.06_03.40.59

legendary reaction image
saved to my reaction image folder for when I need to argue on the web

well now I feel dumb

Nice job user.

Attached: 1488265639083.jpg (1361x810, 427K)

it's target are 29 yo OLs

Out of curiosity, what comedies do you enjoy, OP?

Attached: 619662-suigintou.png (426x640, 391K)

I don't get these images. They're happy about what, falling for bait? What are they smug about?

They are laughing at you.
All of us are.

Attached: 1532993789131.png (262x438, 71K)

Y'all just need to calm down. Take a chamomile suppository or something.

Attached: 対象F!!.jpg (746x444, 230K)

Attached: take note.jpg (1200x675, 148K)

Attached: 1516923781151.jpg (1093x1099, 399K)

>How did you find out that you were actually underage

>these threads

Attached: 20190227_191206.jpg (631x513, 122K)

Here you go friends

Attached: You.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Attached: 1526901054458.jpg (192x169, 16K)

Attached: 1526529395472.png (854x435, 93K)

(You) thread?

Attached: C6028A74-37FC-4B63-B940-7EA92FA1876C.jpg (515x697, 133K)

(You) thread.

Attached: 1538487189098.png (975x847, 532K)

Chika thread of the day

Attached: fuji16.webm (767x480, 1.04M)

>対象 F
>対象: Noun, No-adjective 1. target; object (of worship, study, etc.); subject (of taxation, etc.)
>Subject F
anyone who calls her chika is outing themselves as underage tertiary faggots of the first order

No shit. It's literally made for teenagers.

Based Chika finna dab on OP's grave

Attached: tenor.gif (498x302, 2.59M)

Target F is probably a more accurate translation in this context. But as I recall when it was originally translated on Yea Forums it was Subject F and from that point it became word

Attached: 20190227_192633.jpg (359x479, 25K)

Attached: 1545745073146.png (466x451, 279K)

based crunchyroll google translater subbers filtering animeonly plebs for us

>he doesn't have hair down there

Attached: o kawaii koto.jpg (736x736, 80K)

Attached: 1550462452606.png (1280x1280, 786K)

I'am about 35 or some shit like that, and this little girl cracks me up time and again. Super funny. The volleyball training sequence was just amazing. If you didn't burst out in laughter at any point during this, you're guaranteed to be a fucking faggot.

It's ok, it's not funny but at least it has an interesting concept and actually tries unlike 99.9% of all other manga/anime rom-coms which are shit. Then again it's just ripping off L and Light's rivalry so I can't give it too much credit.

Attached: tfw cats cant greentext irl.jpg (631x513, 77K)

Attached: 88603C33-8371-4672-8860-42B577C67517.jpg (1173x838, 210K)

Attached: back to reddit you go.jpg (644x706, 209K)

>how to spot newfag

No I actually remember it being "don't" feed the trolls and then newfags took over with the "bait" shit. (you) was replacement for "this is bait" but at this point I've no idea what this shit's even about, like it's lost any meaning. I can't keep up with the way you new kids are twisting the general meme culture around here.

>it's just ripping off L and Light's rivalry
That's in your head, you fucking retard. I've not seen anyone claim that it's anything like Death Note until the anime adaptation started. Because it fucking isn't.

all that 日本語 is wrong, you dumb fuck

Apparently feeding the trolls is okay now as long as you call out that that's what you're doing.

you can sage with image these days retards

That has nothing to do with anything, it's still feeding the trolls. Sage doesn't do shit now that it's invisible anyway unless you're in a really slow thread.

Yeah I get that, that's what it got to with the black/white bait ones, but like now the girls are smug about giving a "this is bait"? Like are they proud of themselves that they figured out it's bait? Is it just some downvote system now? Has the thumb up/down system become so ingrained in the smartphone generation's mental state that you can't have online commucation without one?

Not true. I'm 38.

I am also straight.

Is she You-chan?

私の陰茎を吸ってください

You wish you were underage.

It seems like the writing quality drops quite a bit. I just read the chapters where they all read the manga and get aquarium tickets and there’s light almost NTR between shinomiya and ishigami for some stupid fucking reason

It was funny until the rom in romcom took over. Too much romance ruined it.

t. ishigami

Why do people not change the names of their images? Don't you guys use the search function to find the relevant image?

Attached: karen_questioning2.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

I've been known to take hundreds of screenshots per episode for some shows, I can't possibly rename them all.

That makes it even worse. How do you search through tens of thousands of pictures?

I think the issue is more that the rom is way too long since it (presumably) isnt going to turn into an actual relationship until the end. The premise doesn’t need that many chapters to tell its story well. If he just picked his best ideas for the “battle” chapters, transitioned to a few of the best serious/being honest with each other chapters, and finished it with a short but feel-good “they all lived happily ever after” ending it would be fine. Instead he’s got serious chapters so early and with so many chapters left to go that the following battle chapters dont make sense anymore and the story quickly turns into blushing shinomya yelling like a retard at hayasaka for 500 chapters.

Ishigami, who looks on manga tropes with disdain, would be ashamed of Kaguya’s devolution from smug tsundere with a soft side to “HAYASAKAAAA ITS NOT LIKE THAT I DEFINITELY DONT LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING!”

It's more of a hoarding thing. For images I expect to actually use I rename them.

Will people ever stop thinking their preferences are objective facts?

The shoujo chapter? Yeah that shit was in poor taste.

this is a comedy?

I thought we were just masturbating to the girls?

> In his twilight years, user will spend his days scrolling through his anime image folder to remember the olden days with a complex set of emotions

Attached: Archer_super_smug.gif (652x623, 3.18M)

The slow romantic development has always been Kaguya's biggest flaw among the many other things it does so well. But when it does get serious about the romance the writing is generally good, it just happens to stuck in between a bunch of comedic, zero development chapters. That being said, I don't mind it that much since the comedy is always great and never gets stale.

I guess it was supposed to be a gag but it really fell flat. To be fair if you just look at the dialogue and what actually happens as if it were a normal chapter, she’s clearly not really interested in ishigami, is just as into the president as usual, and the stuff ishigami does would be fairly platonic without the weird art style. But yeah I really don’t think the unease of that chapter fits with any of the rest of the manga. Doesn’t make sense to put something like that in a fluffy feel good story

Attached: (You) attention.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Attached: you.gif (400x225, 1.58M)

I wouldnt necessarily even mind the pace if it was more consistent, but the serious stuff is peppered throughout the no-development. It doesn’t make sense when they basically confess to each other during one chapter and then the next chapter they’re nearly back to where the series started. Even if they started dating they could keep having the love war, they’d just be a bit different kinds of battles like whose turn is it to make plans, not seeming too eager to have the next date, etc.

That's pretty much the plan.

Attached: hinata pride.jpg (263x374, 33K)

people just like smug anime girls, user

>"If you don't giggle like a retard at gook cartoons then you big homo"

Yep.

It does seem to be for kids but I still enjoy it regardless

t. jaded 4channeler

I dont care about Chika but I like the other two and the treasurer.

>anime starring high schoolers has high school-tier humor
shocking

Can someone post the (You) edit of Giorno's 7 pages of MUDA MUDA?

I dont care about any other character aside from chika

is Yea Forums a no fun allowed board now?

TPBP
fucking seething

Attached: YOU.webm (852x480, 106K)

Attached: YOU2.webm (852x480, 76K)

Attached: chikka-san.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

>But he is definitely a retarded NEET so his opinion is worthless.
Suck my dick bitch. Got another job now, was just in my unemployed phase.

Attached: YOU3.webm (767x480, 1.03M)

>this many replies for a basic ass (You) edit
Definitely redditfags

>jokes about fucking dogs
>"it's for kids"

Anime is for kids, user

only mangafags hate fun

ignore them

Attached: 1518158978706.png (716x370, 285K)

Why does a 18+ board watch it then?

This thread stinks of plebbit
Someone ought to torch it along with all these ironic faggots

I was laughing that they were laughing and acting underage.

He'd probably look at himself with disdain while he's at it.
>oh woe is me! I, a pessimistic complete loser with little redeeming qualities, have a crush on the most popular girl in school and am constantly hounded by a naive tsundere! I don't even know how they really feel about me, and I may send mixed signals without ever realizing what I did, but as long as I have the support of literally the only people who matter in this series, I'm sure I can muddle through somehow!
Add that to his LN tier backstory and from any other perspective he would be a slightly above mediocre protagonist

>Then again it's just ripping off L and Light's rivalry
How do you come up with shit?

>everything is reddit

Faggot, have a (You)

Attached: 9A8DA886-56ED-4269-96CB-52CAB95C92BA.jpg (1457x1414, 492K)

One cannot fathom the proportions of the rock you must be living under to sully a parallel as ubiquitous in allusion among chanly circles as this with such unsavory and feculent terms

This isn't definitely a reddit series though. Even when there was no anime.