Darling in the Franxx is Urusei Yatsura ripoff?

>Flirtatious, otherworldly girl
>Has horns
>Calls her bf/canon OTP "darling"

So you mean.... Darling in the Franxx is a ripoff? How can it so blatantly plagiarize?

Attached: howcanyouplagiarize.jpg (360x266, 20K)

But does not Lum cute

>homages shouldnt exist 20 years later

Is a homage just a ripoff made 2-3 decades after the "inspiration"?

>anime plagiarizing

Attached: 1457306923302.jpg (400x427, 55K)

>Darling in the Franxx is Urusei Yatsura ripoff
.............how?
Because Zero Two says "Darling!" a lot?

Attached: zed232.jpg (463x463, 23K)

I want a reboot of UY but without Ataru and more Lum

Fuck no. Ataru is one of the best parts of the show

I just want Lum to be happy. she is my waifu for all time

I want a reboot with more Ataru and Lum moments

>Flirtatious, otherworldly girl
It's not such an unusual character archetype, if you can't name a dozen you probably don't belong here.
The horns and the darling thing are a secondary trait, and surely not something that can be considered plagiarism

Ataru doesnt love her

UY is my favorite show, I want a reboot that's actually good. For that there needs to be more Ataru and lum
He does. Don't be retarded. If the movie didn't make it obvious enough Rumiko even implied they end together with the drawing she made potraying them as adults with a daughter.

no matter what happened Ataru never wanted Lum and was only interested in other girls for 185 episodes, 6 movies, and 12 ovas

You argued the same shit in the other two threads so I'm not going to bother. But I'll I can say is cope fag. They ended together and there's nothing you can do about it. Can't tell if you're a waifufag or a yurifag

Attached: Ataru_daughter.jpg (672x429, 68K)

Is the show any good?

does that look like Ataru settled with Lum and had a happy marriage to you? what a retard

Attached: läppar.jpg (278x166, 12K)

He only looks upset because his daughter was talking about dressing like her mom when she gets older, and he went into overprotective dad mode.
seems pretty wholesome to me.
can't say I really liked the idea of lum winning, though.

Lum winning?

She's much more of an Anemona than Yatura.

Attached: Anemone.gif (540x406, 1.94M)

>2019
>still talking about cucking in the frankxx
get over it, normalfags

Attached: 200 snapshot_13.20_[2018.07.16_10.16.07].jpg (1280x960, 612K)

why did they never kiss?

Because they're in a Rumiko Takakashi manga.

but they were married

is Rumiko a hack?

yeah trigger just takes from old stuff after all kill la kill is just blazing transfer student and lwa is just the worst witch.

Not when the manga is going to save the franchise

Attached: 1546231909097.png (1277x715, 990K)

Shinobu best girl, number 13 or something most forgettable girl.
I'm also really glad I forgot the female lead's name as well. Which makes me really happy.

there's nothing left to save, fag

>Insulting the most based and redpilled anime ever made

Attached: Make Your Choice.jpg (1150x750, 227K)

Rumiko is the manga version of a bored housewife who writes best selling, low quality romance paperbacks about a sweet innocent girl that falls in love with a dashing pirate who looks like Fabio. You shouldn't expect anything else from her.

> retarded plotlines
> weird action twists
> the series is held by literally one character that half of normiefag weeb community faps to

I fucking love trigger

Darling in the Franxx has already been forgotten in Japan while Urusei Yatsura is eternal.

I mean, they definitely kissed post-manga, but we never see that on screen.

No.

Ichigo.
I also forgot the female lead,
the hatebase for Ichigo makes me remember her name.
It's ironic.

Lol no

Attached: tumblr_pnjd7eO8Pk1u66ovd_1280.png (850x756, 530K)

She is a reverse hack if you want to call her that. She is genuinely creative worked her ass off for years and years.

all I want is 1 canon kiss... ;_;

What a fucking idiot

Its the last episode of the anime in which they kiss. Also in an episode where ten gets a love interest with that little girl. They never kissed because the mangaka always keeps the status quo with her series. They love each othet too. The ending makes it obvious ataru loves her.

the anime ending isnt canon though

what manga release?

Like the whole formula is that they're both jerks and deserve the comedy shenanigans that happen. What Lum does wouldn't be funny at all if she wasn't doing it to someone indestructible and just as underhanded as she is.

Attached: 1533169646809.jpg (960x720, 102K)

Is this image from a reboot or is it a photoshop?

Lum deserves better

She has what she wants and is happy you waifu faggot

yea look how much Ataru loves Lum and wants to be with her and never cheat on her or get with another girl

JK Ataru is a massive faggot and this never happened

Attached: canon.jpg (491x749, 47K)

And there's really not anybody better. She'd accidentally kill or get bored with anyone else.

Rei was better or any other of her fans

The manga and anime would've been barebones trash without Ataru. Shut the fuck up retard.

Lum and her interesting life carried the story. Ataru was a shit one-trick pony who doesnt deserve a perfect girl like Lum

a new UY series is coming to netflix in fall

He is a teenager you retard. Of course they end up together. Lum wouldnt like you or anyone else

>implying ANYTHING was revealed about Lum outside who her family members were, her ship, and a few flashbacks

she has friends and family that love her, unlike Ataru

I have a job and treat women with respect I would be loved more than Ataru by Lum

I despise darling in the fx, but you'd have to be literally autistic to think a few tropes that coincide means they're the same show. I'm so sure Lum's show is all about giant mechas fighting in sex positions.

>having friends and family who love her means that she is automatically an interesting person
This is bait at this point.

I'm shocked that you would imply Franxx would rip off another show in any way.

Attached: 653636251.jpg (640x480, 237K)

Lum peeing Ran's bed is the obvious highlight of the series and it could have concentrated on that by cutting Ataru.

I think you meant to reply to

This is you

Attached: Megane.jpg (200x275, 14K)

that guy is a cuck that isnt me. I have a real job and a real life and a house and a car. That is just some japanese loser.

You are probably just as gross and if you arent then you are still mendo

mendo is a chad though

That lum rejects because hes not her darling

Yes.

Megane had some verve, he could organize a lynch mob and articulate a rant about the weird shit he was obsessed with. We've got Chibi in here.

Lum is a retard for rejecting the chad who would treat her right and take her virginity over the cuck

Ataru owns that pussy

Lum has lived with him över a year and he has never kissed her or had sex with her

Show would suck then

And shes devoted to him. What a chad

Ataru never did anything to deserve her love. Rumiko is a hack writer

Holy shit I've thought this for the longest time but also thought it was shit thread material.

Women like strong man and Ataru is an alpha guy

how is being an ugly cuck that no girl wants alpha?

Reminder that Lum would never love or fuck waifufags

she was married to mendou in the future

shit take

Ataru is a virgin but Lum lost her virginity to Rei. Discuss

He gets tons of girls interested actually and he mever gives up. He also isnt a faggot who does anything his girl wants. He knows what he wants and gives no shits

>playing homage

T. Cuckposter

WHY WAS SHE SO CUTE

Attached: Zero_Two_appearance.jpg (720x720, 68K)

I thought To love Ru that was the rip off.

thats why all the girls reject him. in the real world no girl would put up with a guy like Ataru.

Her monster form was better. But Nishigori felt that giant human ships were better.

Attached: 200E7944-2F23-42A2-AE09-D40168534DAE.gif (480x270, 2.35M)

He got shinobu, that ghost girl, Lums alien friend (not ran) and can get dates. He is a chad

In the real world, girls are unloyal sluts that will absolutely “love” him if he’s rich.

which is why UY is bullshit because Lum woul dhave dumped Ataru for Mendou in an instant and Ataru would be on his hands and knees begging Lum for a pity-fuck

They aren't going to be richer than the princess of a space empire. First episode Lum just had something on her ship to trade for Earth's fossil fuels, she's from a civilization that buys stars to use as jewelry.

she is a princess and cant even get a poor loser to love her xD

Woman never marry down, it’s aman thing thing because the males are the loving ones and the females are biologically supposed to abuse that.

T. Incel

UMI GA SKIAAAA

Attached: [LRE]Urusei Yatsura - 136 [B0D8A151]-00:21:54.782.jpg (640x480, 45K)

name a single instance of a woman marrying down in the social class

You either love woman or understand them. Incels are in the formal and I’m in the latter.

Shrek. It only happens because fictional women are the only good women around.

I smelled dead body here

shrek is a cuck

Not true, he actually gets a worthy mate. While we are stuck with the world of unworthy sluts.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: ep195.jpg (220x183, 6K)

trigger has literally always ripped off, even before they got cucked from gainax
their main source to rip off is aim for the ace

Urusei Yatsura is the grand daddy of moe anime.

All moe anime rip something off from UY.

Shinobu desu

Attached: 70852366_p0 - うる星らくがき13.jpg (600x730, 142K)

never scored

fucked over big time

is Ataru better off in the end getting with Lum or should he have stayed with shinobu?

he didn't really have the option.

Dumb questions. Obviously Lum

why did Lum never use her alien powers or technology to rape Ataru?

Unfaithful slut

Best side character.