Would you let your daughter walking around other men like wearing THAT?

Would you let your daughter walking around other men like wearing THAT?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-27-19h55m52s980.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Ever notice how all of the female characters have to expose themselves in order to use their quirks? Really makes you think.

Why are these sexist designs still acceptable in the community, just look at her costume its fucking retarded

Would you let your OWN BLOOD use lewd handcuffs like THAT?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-27-20h11m29s625.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Would you let your own daughter be embarassed by a BOY like that?
What kind of father would do THAT?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-27-20h10m53s822.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Your OWN daughter is BLUSHING

How does it feel to be cucked like that?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-27-20h10m36s591.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Honestly think about it rationally.
Having a daughter with the caliber of milkers Momo has is basically a sentence for every scumbag to try and worm his way into her panties.
Clearly the best course of action is to send her to a school of terminally autistic heroes and bribe the costume designer to make her as lewd as possible.
That way you're ensured one of the strongest people alive will guarantee your daughter's pureness (relatively speaking of course).
Anything less is being a professional cuckold.

Attached: slurps soba.png (300x350, 49K)

You mean the only 2?

Or do you think Kirishima doesn't count cause he's a boy?

Want to repeat that in English?

Its a shonen, boys like hot girls.
Hot girls + fighting = boy happy.
Dont think too hard on this.

>Would you let your daughter walking around other men like wearing THAT?
If I was Momo's father, I would have stopped acknowledging her as my daughter LONG before it got to this point.

Attached: Sadtits.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Who's to say this isn't already the case? We've had scenes at Momo's gigantic mansion yet never seen her parents. They could be too busy doing rich people shit to care about their daughter, which would explain why she's such an overachiever and has almost zero self-confidence

>im-fucking-plying
Kirishima wears gay fetish shit for a costume and you don't see tumblr complaining about it

Attached: Eijiro_Kirishima_3rd_Hero_Costume.png (251x575, 98K)

Given that she's a rich girl. How high are the chances that she's into some kinky shit?

>Momo gets her own arc revolving around her parents
>During said arc, she actually wins a fight or two
>Stops using fucking sticks afterwards and starts jobbing significantly less
Not even a Momofag, I just want it to happen

No thanks. Momo being abso-fucking-lutely worthless, incompetent and shat on is actually funnier than any Nip's earnest attempts at humor. Hori may suck at writing, but he's a genius at being ironically amusing.

>Implying she isn't the most innocent girl in the whole series
She probably doesn't even shave her bush because thinks only sluts shave

Attached: 1541001383921.gif (498x280, 1.73M)

Momo’s whole shtick is that she’s sheltered and naive and thus casually lewd due to lack of social awareness and modeling herself on Heroines like Midnight she never realized are streetbrawling camwhores. She read in a magazine somewhere that shaving body hair is hygienic, so she started doing so and if questioned about it in the locker room will obliviously state her reasoning and try to encourage the other girls to copy her.

Am I just a brainlet or does Deku visualising a Taiyaki in a microwave to better understand his power just not make sense?

Attached: 1548984884621.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

Honestly, I am all for vanilla. Given her high social standing I bet it's well kempt at least.

Attached: 1549116497385.gif (250x195, 801K)

I don't watch that trash anime.
Not really sure how microwaves work, but I think they send out wavelengths that makes the atoms vibrate, causing heat.
Different materials will have a different wavelength, so certain materials will be heated much faster than others.

Bread which is very dry, and not very dense, probably doesn't heat very well. While anything with high water contents should heat better. Water also has the effect of trapping wavelengths, this can be easily seen with light, this also alters the wave length so that it spends more time inside of it.

Not sure though, but something along those lines.

It´s ok. To be really sexy you need to leave something for imagination.

yeah why not? it's the modern age
women can dress however they want to dress.
get with the times, grandpa.

I'm more concerned about what is happening in the pic exactly?

They caught a jobber.

>women can dress however they want to dress.
then why are they voting in favor of backwards cultures that would put them back into the kitchen into their midst?

>That pic
>"I-I did it again...I jobbed..."

you got pretty much everything wrong

Yeah I think it's retarded. Here's what I would have done: my microwave technique is, instead of putting it for 1 minute, I do 2 minutes at 50% power. Then it's press likely to be nuclear/unevenly heated. That would be perfect for this dumb manga.

Then explain.

Damn straight

microwaves heat food by electromagnetic radiation in specific range, that makes molecules move and produce heat. some molecules are dipoles, like water, so they rotate when em radiation 'hits' them. some foods have more water, so they heat more quickly. water doesnt trap anything, thats absurd, what happens with light is called refraction. also, your wifi operates at the same em frequency.

Some foods in microwaves are difficult to heat properly. At certain power outputs and cooking times, you can end up with scalding outsides and frozen insides. At others, you can unevenly heat the inside so severely that the food explodes in your microwave. It was a heavy handed metaphor for using enough OfA to “heat the food” but not enough to “blow it up”. So enough to sufficiently augment his strength but not enough to cause himself harm.
Similar problems occur with the “holy fuck I have legs” situation. It was meant to mark his departure from completely copying AM but ended up falling flat because the metaphor was fucking stupid.

thank you lol people overthink too much this days

Which is why WiFi is dangerous to humans. It also affects bird migration and causes cancer if you didn’t know.

So mostly correct.
I'm very certain water or certain substances traps wavelengths, and changes them, that's why they can become extremely hot while the rest isn't hot.

But why?

I guess season 3 is a lied with her doing her role I guess hmm.

You mean only two? Literally just Momo, and Inviso-tits. No one woman in the classes exposes themselves.

except it isnt, since its non-ionising, and a wifi router gives off so little its basically nothing a few meters away
wavelenghts dont get trapped, also wavelenghts of what, double cream? substances dont get changed by microwaves, dipoles just rotate when in the field and heat up, its called dielectric heating. only ionising radiation can 'change' things

Jobbing is a crime.