How is this even possible? Explain it to me. Why the fuck is Nanatsu no Taizai more succesful than My Hero Academia?

How is this even possible? Explain it to me. Why the fuck is Nanatsu no Taizai more succesful than My Hero Academia?

Attached: A668D67B-7E42-4A9E-AF24-5046AF16ED61.jpg (1368x1740, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-02/top-selling-anime-cd-singles-2018/.141501
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/52166/5/
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/52166/6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anything is better than My hero academia.

H-Hunterchads...

>iM@S beats LL AND One Piece without vidya sales
I didn't realize the music sold that well.

Better world building and battles and arcs.
And SDS has weak as hell arcs that seem to go nowhere.

LOVE LIVE BTFO.

A very popular band did a song of nnt's movie(or anime?)

Idolmaster is much older, if you would compare the years from moment LL was on to Imasand all other works there's no competition at all.

/bread

>no games to generate more revenue
>limited to only one group
>less live shows
Color me surprised.

>Better world building and battles and arcs.
Nope
This. The single for the movie sold over 1 million units. Funnily enough the Heroaca movie die WAY better than the NnT movie

IM@Schads report in

Attached: Natsuha06.jpg (1000x708, 730K)

It's an older series.

Had early Netflix exposure, i.e. early international exposure.

It's raw math that stacks up in case of Nanatsu no Taizai, it just has not to jump the shark or give any main characters 7 powers upgrades to be ahead.

B-B-BUT MUH VOLUME SALES

Natsuha is perfect. I want to put eight babies in her.

>It's raw math that stacks up in case of Nanatsu no Taizai, it just has not to jump the shark or give any main characters 7 powers upgrades to be ahead.

Attached: look at this faggot poster and his stale bait.webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

Where the fuck is my HxH on that list??

It does.
What's the world building in MHA?
Tell me about the arcs.
The battles are all considered weak as well

user...
Don't be stupid.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-02/top-selling-anime-cd-singles-2018/.141501

Read the manga

Nope. SDS fell hard enough that nobody really gives a shit about it anymore.

> weak battles
> AFO v. All Might
> Deku v. Todoroki
> U.A Students v. Stain
> Deku v. Muscular
> Deku v. Kacchan 2.0
> All Might v. Noumu

All of those are highly acclaimed and loved. There are more I could add as well.

> arcs
> Sports Festival
> Hero Killer
> Kamino Ward
> Internship (Manga)
> Pro Hero (Manga)

Once again, these are some highly acclaimed arcs, and I only listed the ones that people tend to talk about.

As for worldbuilding, it's at a disadvantage due to being a divergent world form our own, rather than a pure fantasy world, but it covers a lot relating to hero organizations and the laws implemented around them.

slimechads rise up

Attached: 72587173_p0.png (1512x2150, 1.63M)

What do the numbers mean, user-kun?!

1) Idolmaster
2) Love Live
I like this. Time to finish Cinderella Girls and LL Sunshine.

>no bleach, no DB, no naruto
what happened to jump?

Top 10 Best Selling Manga Volumes 2018

oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/52166/5/
oricon.co.jp/confidence/special/52166/6/

1 - One Piece 88 (2,476,305 copies).
2 - One Piece 89 (2,167,146 copies).
3 - One Piece 90 (2,074,623 copies).
4 - Shingeki no Kyojin 24 (1,486,038 copies).
5 - Shingeki no Kyojin 25 (1,358,623 copies).
6 - Shingeki no Kyojin 26 (1,226,619 copies).
7 - Hunter x Hunter 35 (1,090,958 copies).
8 - Hunter x Hunter 36 (892,834 copies).
9 - Kingdom 50 (846,414 copies).
10 - Kingdom 49 (845,862 copies).

Attached: 1447858816144.jpg (485x480, 28K)

It's probably a better shonen.

Nope

>Golden Kamuy that high
I'm so glad is doing great in Japan, it has literally no fan base on the West sadly, and that is just depressing.

The state of shonenfags. holy shit

Attached: 1547340482609.jpg (268x206, 25K)

>nobody really gives a shit about it anymore
>makes more money than Shit Academia
>in the top 10 best selling manga series every year

Yea Forums - Twitter Screencaps
Yea Forums - Normalfag Polls

>Tournament of shit
>highly acclaimed and loved
>that makes it good
Maybe for those with brain rot who rely on NPC logic to back up their opinions. But if you have a bit of a functioning brain you'd easily notice the ways things progress in this series is dumb as fuck. Take the sports festival for i.e.
>Be in a RACE
>Decide it would be good to pick up a LARGE HUNK of metal because "Hey it MIGHT be useful!"
>Ice kid decides to freze a giant robot just enough so that it would drop on the kids that follow him
>Good thing the two kids who got dropped on both happened to have hardening powers or else this competition may have to be stopped or something
>Ice kid decides not to just breeze through the field of landmines by making an ice path and win the race with ease because the other kids behind him would also be able to use this path, even though it wouldn't matter as long as he keeps his lead and wins the race. Even though the kid right behind him, Bakugou, has already shown that he can fucking FLY.
>Bakugou stops flying to fight it out with Todoroki while running on foot over a field of landmines even though this is a race
>Deku is able scoop up 20 landmines without even 1 of them exploding even though he's doing it with a LARGE HUNK of metal
>20 different explosions from 20 different landmines is treated as if it was 1 big explosion from 1 big landmine that conveniently drops Deku between Bakugou and Todoroki who are somehow still in the same position as they were when Deku got there
>MHAfags then loudly cheer "WOW Deku, you're so SMAAART unlike these other loud shonen mcs!"

Attached: 1533387485926.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

checked and based

Attached: 1.jpg (191x194, 16K)

Look at the chart again you denialfag

>TG that high
how? last 2 seasons were completely butchered

MhA is utter shit, literally worse than Naruto

hmm, jojo isn't all that popular in japan, is it?

HxH total manga sales 2018: 2,745,511
that's 1.300.000.000 aprox

The real reason is that one music for SDS is from a popular idol , so the sales are big... Meanwhile I think personaly that the manga is well more rounded than MHA. Something that I really liked in SDS is that there is a lot of well placed foreshadowing , the author know how it will end...meanwhile horikoshi is struggling to find a good direction for the narative.

Those are all weak battles and even weaker arcs

Their taste and sense of joy: gone.

Music album for the movie sold over a million. Tho the movie of MHA do 2.4B while NT movie do 550M.

HxH sold close to 3M with only 20 chapters released. Let that sink in.

>. Something that I really liked in SDS is that there is a lot of well placed foreshadowing , the author know how it will end.
Right now he's rushing the final arc so pretty much all that "foreshadowing" is rendered worthless because he's speeding to get to the finishline.

Stale pasta is stale

>meanwhile horikoshi is struggling to find a good direction for the narative.
I like how you're the same retard who states this but have nothing to back it up

fpbp

>makes more money than Shit Academia
The list only counts DVD, Manga, LN and CD sales. Why do you think DragonBall isn't listed there when it outsold virtually everything on that list in terms of merchandise?

Cope.

>Meanwhile I think personaly that the manga is well more rounded than MHA
>7DS essentially becomes Mel and Elizabeth's bad lovestroy filled with asspulls galore as the extended cast becomes more and more irrelevant

'Yeah nah

Because sins is better than Hero aca.

>Imagine sill liking this manga after this shit

Makes you wonder why 7DS threads are dead

Attached: d0ca7cf6c0685c3704bfe10f3490a583.png (900x1300, 178K)

Im not reading the manga. Im watching the anime. First season was great, second season was okay. Now its time to wait for the final season and see how it ends.

This. NNT became unredeemable garbage since the power level introduce, both Escanor and 10 C further prove it.

>Im not reading the manga. Im watching the anime
That's even worse

>Number 10 with only LN and manga sales
>Mfw when BD's go on sale

Attached: 1551174454485.png (901x716, 581K)

haven't you watched it? it's much better

The sales are based only on things that can be tracked which is why gundam is so low and almost no kid shows.

Attached: 2018 manga sales.png (980x890, 61K)