What would you do in such a situation Yea Forums ?

What would you do in such a situation Yea Forums ?

Attached: Gaishuu Isshoku - Gaishuu Isshoku Ch.001_ Crowded Train - 18.png (908x1300, 503K)

what the hell is going on?

Attached: questioning2.jpg (362x346, 38K)

he cant focus.

Attached: Gaishuu Isshoku - Gaishuu Isshoku Ch.001_ Crowded Train - 19.png (908x1300, 416K)

Anons would probably stand up facing the window so their bag is facing the crowd. No way an autistic user would get in a situation like this, we hate people for fucks sake. Also this hentai was ass.

Japanese trains sure are crowded.

Attached: Gaishuu Isshoku - Gaishuu Isshoku Ch.001_ Crowded Train - 24.png (903x1300, 562K)

What would he need to focus on? I would just stand there, enjoy the sensation of breasts against my chest and the faint smell of urine that's coming out of the girl.

Attached: illya_smell.gif (800x600, 3.9M)

Would you a girl you just accidently molested?

Attached: Gaishuu Isshoku - Gaishuu Isshoku Ch.001_ Crowded Train - 25.png (903x1300, 525K)

What the hell is even happening in the penultimate panel? Is that supposed to be his dick against her panties?

yes
because he didn't focus

>realtor AV
I have seen my fair share but I've yet to see one.

Attached: w10.png (850x1200, 909K)

Attached: w11.png (850x1200, 1.07M)

She seems emotionally unstable

Isn't this by the dude who does cuckold shit?

is it? looks like ex hentai artist style, but its not popular i think.

Yeah, he wrote Netoraserare.

Not him, but I knew I had seen those faces somewhere before.

Attached: 1457173191225.png (825x1197, 1.43M)

Yes but there doesn't seem to be a hint of NTR so far at least.

Just keep riding the train, keep one hand up on the hand thing to keep balance. That's my experience when I rode crowded metro in Tokyo

> keep one hand up on the hand thing
Wouldn't I get arrested?

Attached: 1527456795210.jpg (777x932, 231K)

Is it the one where the cuck gets his wife to sleep with her high school sweetheart, and then he makes her make a move on his dad and her dad or something?

I imagine the sensation of her tits pushing against him gave him an erection and it's now poking her crotch.

yes, is actually her dad walking in on her getting railed by the cuck's dad

I would tell her to fuck off and push her tits to someone who cares.

Christ, I just took a look at that manga. What an absolute fucking pathetic protagonist.

I see. I could never get hard reading that. All i thought of was, "why? How?" The high school Chad was right to leave.

To be fair, the art is pretty good and the female protagonist is pretty hot.

This looks super interesting.

I really like these two, they made me laugh because of how stupid they are

He is starting to man up but he keep getting cockblocked so far

Welp, I'll stay the fuck away from that until it's finished and I'm sure he won't ruin it.