Oyasumi Punpun

I just finished this, why the fuck did I sit on it for so long?
What did you guys think of the ending, was it a happy one or a sad one?

Attached: oyasumipunpun.png (1740x1225, 2.49M)

He got to raw dog a dying chick in the woods. He fucked her so hard that she couldn't live without his dick and killed herself. He got the best ending.

aiko deserved more

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 40K)

Beating? Yes.

Best girl Sachi won and saved Punpun. That's all that really matters.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny30uyO5R91tuxnb9_500.png (500x502, 173K)

Based Sachibro.

>won a loser that fails at everything
if anything sachi deserved better

Didn't read the series but why is mc a loser? You mind making a list?

Sachi deserved nothing after getting pregnant with her ex-husband, what a fucking slut. All of the main characters in this manga are bad, only the side ones like Yuuichi are good.

how bout reading the manga instead
of hanging out in a spoiler thread?
it's good, but kinda depressive. if that aint your jam steer clear.

Dude I been spoiled with the hanging pic and that pic of Sachi with a baby. No point in reading this when that has been seen. Do me a favor and make a list.

I'm the OP and I actually started reading it because I saw that picture of Aiko killing herself and I really enjoyed it, go and read it you faggot.

yeah sachi is a selfish cunt, but punpun is worse.
the only time i roted for him was when he was a kid and when he pretended to be that other guy.

nobody saved punpun

that's the entire point of the entire manga

>the only time i roted for him was when he was a kid and when he pretended to be that other guy.
dude that's not something you should be relating to or rooting for

Not him but I liked him when he pretended to be that guy too, he finally got over that shit and started having fun even though it was fake.

Punpun got to pork the shit out of that suicidal girl before she killed herself, so I count that as a happy ending.

So you been spoiled to death and still want to read a series? A series that is 147 chapters long of depression? Fuck that shit you annoying twat.

>spoiled to death
user, I feel like this manga isn't only about the ending but about the whole trip, just go and read it already.

Attached: 123909.png (400x400, 350K)

user... he was in pain the entire time because he was suffocating without knowing what love is

at least he was more out going then

Dude a story where you know major plot points and the ending has no payoff. You are simply checking off when something that you already know, happens in the story. Where is the trip in that?

You know what, I am just going to read the wiki and go from there. Fuck this pointless argument.

It was sad. In the end he decided to just fake happiness and lose sight if himself. Everything he wanted, peace, quite, privacy, was taken form him, and he had a group of people he didnt want tp show for it. He had become his uncle, but maybe more depressed.

Man you really are a lost case, just go and destroy your experience of this manga just because you got spoiled, feels good knowing that I'm not this retarded.

being outgoing is only good for people who actually like going out user

punpun doesn't even know what he likes, it's possible the idea of liking something itself is his actual aspiration, and it simply never works out for him

What experience you stupid dumbshit? The whole point of a story is to see the progression, enjoy the pit falls and rises and the surprises that come with the development of the character....all of that is lost when you are spoiled. Dumbfuck wants me to read 100+ chapters of shit I already know is going to happen. Smash your head into a concrete pillar.

>what experience
The whole evolution of Punpun you absolute retard, go and see why Aiko killed herself, how the fuck did they even reach to that point, go and read it already loser. You will still have surprises and falls and rises.

If I already know a character is going to kill herself then her reasons for doing so is worthless. All the buildup and suspense is gone from that and you are left with a deflated balloon.

I don't mind being spoiled if it is a fight because of the cool action set pieces and fight choreography but a drama? GTFO. You really are a dumbass.

As I said before, you're just a lost cause because of your literal autism.
Have fun with the wikia I guess.

Attached: 1550607549379.png (1088x514, 688K)

>Makes claim
>He counters claim
>I counter it back
>Has nothing to say but "you are a literal autist"
>normie.jpeg image
How does it feel to be outwitted you dumbshit.

when he pretended he got results, and honeslty thats all that matters. i coud end it there, but i'll aloborate. pretending is the first step to changing your self as a person. if you want to be a badass, tell yourself "i'm a badass" sure you going to fail a LOT in the beginning. but that doesn't matter, keep on pretending, keep on liying. if you manage to get over the hump, you'll become a badass.

if he has to be someone else to get over that hump. so be it. cause at the end of the day he is still his own self, he would evolve form him self to the pretend guy, and lastly to a better self.

i'm convinced that had he continued with it, thing would had worked out for him. but the manga would not be a good story then
sorry bad english

let me get this straigh. you be spoiled to hell and you dont even want to read
the manga? find your self a better thread freind. sure you can hanguot here, but i don't think you'll gain anything from it.

Based Sachibro BTFO aikotards.

All I wanted was a list but I got all this extra shit.

if you trick someone into loving you, do they actually love you or do they love an imaginary person who doesn't exist?

do you think it isn't possible to feel the difference?

It's neither happy or sad. Just like real life.

wow..deep

you are not getting me.
you trick your self first, and you keep on tricking your self until it becomes the truth. the lie is not a lie if you at the end become that person.

well to bad, cause you aint getting that list.

>you trick your self first, and you keep on tricking your self until it becomes the truth. the lie is not a lie if you at the end become that person.
sounds like you're still trying to trick yourself even now

doesn't that hurt

did you imagine that life was going to be painless?
yes it does hurt, but such is the price sucess, hell it hurt even if you are aiming for an average result.

I love Aiko!

Attached: Aiko_c129p16.png (923x480, 202K)

she deserved a much more worse ending

user there is pain but it's not everything

life is about love, it's about cherishing your family

all this stuff about life sucks, everyone's terrible, your family is boring and exhausting, those are just memes from the simpsons man

you're not supposed to be in any pain even if you're hurting, as long as you're with someone you love and you know they're not alone when you're there

>more worse
Go back, Pedro.

>life sucks, everyone's terrible, your family is boring and exhausting
i have no idea what you are talking about, the pain i'm talikng about if the pain of selfimprovment.

>you're not supposed to be in any pain even if you're hurting, as long as you're with someone you love and you know they're not alone when you're there
are you a woman? it would explain alot.

oh my god man you need to think about this shit you're going to kill yourself when you turn 40

>when he pretended he got results
Not really. He got to fuck girls but that's it. If you consider that self-improvement sure, but his issues didn't stem from not having sex.

It's Punpun's hell.

Did Pun Pun really father his aunts child? If so why did he cuck his based uncle?

The threads leading up to Aiko's death was a surreal experience, Yea Forums had a mental breakdown from what I remember

Word.

>you're not supposed to be in any pain even if you're hurting

What kind of next level bullshit is this?

Dude what? Punpun doesn't get anyone pregnant.

I think it was a happy one.

It's bad sad ending for him.
Author himself confirmed this in interview. Read it actually. In first version of ending Punpun should have died but author decided that this will be to easy for him.

Attached: 13215436876.jpg (986x956, 74K)

I think it depends on your perspective, for Punpun it's horrible because he just wants to die. I don't think it's a happy ending by any means, but it's one that allows to move on. Why do some people dislike this ending, by the way? (from a writing standpoint)

Attached: 1452361839971.png (600x429, 152K)

Punpun deserved the same end that Squealer from Shinsekai Yori. I'm still mad about Aiko smile. This smile should have been protected.

Aikofaggots deserve to die. How can you even like that shitty character?

It was too precious for this world.

How is she a shitty character?

Attached: 1535265490173.jpg (683x683, 190K)

The ending was fucked and bitter. But I wouldn't want it any other way, it was perfect for the type of story oyasumi punpun is.

She just didn't tick with me that's all, I'm surprised there are Aikofags honestly.

That's fine, but I'm not sure how that equates to her being a shitty character. Personally, I don't like Sachi that much but I don't think she's a bad character at all.

It's stagnant shit asspull. The whole demon thing is a joke, comes out of fucking nowhere and makes no sense.

I'll keep saying it. Pun pun killed himself in the apartment after the lease passed.

brainlet

When I read it I thought long and hard about it, but basically after a few years and a reread, all comes to the story of a fucked up guy and a fucked up girl, who met a bunch of fucked up people and stuff happens, whether it's good or bad it's not that important.

>the whole uncle subplot foreshadowing what would happen
>god literally saying that if he kept like this he would either kill himself or commit a crime
>aiko's mother established as being a shitty cultist from the first arc
>author literally saying he had planned it from the beginning
But sure, it "came out of nowhere and made no sense."

Attached: 1532909943658.jpg (678x179, 20K)

Dazai-san, login, please.

Fuck Sachi, she forced Punpun to live and be her daughter's adoptive father.

>Not allowed to die
>Gets cucked and raises his quasi-girlfriend's kid
>Will never be with person he loves again

Man this guy is living a special sort of hell.

>you're going to kill yourself when you turn 40
Hell no, I don't plan even reaching 30s

Are you living a better life than Punpun?

He loves Sachi, though.

Then he enjoys being a cuck? That's even more sad.

Yuuchi is not good. He had based Midori save his sorry ass.

>It was too precious for this world.
Alas!

Attached: punpun.png (1098x546, 274K)

Can you cancerous newfags stop talking about this shit manga also aiko is hot

Kys

>also aiko is cute
ftfy

Attached: aiko.png (1112x1600, 389K)

women don't fuck losers

sure i migth kill my self in the future, but it will not be before i see the oldfolkshome on the horizon.

>punpun
>not a loser

>kys
how pleb can you be 18 year old