Is Kaos chaotic evil?

Is Kaos chaotic evil?

Attached: 1537917317081.jpg (1920x2042, 1.46M)

nope, it's True Chaotic

Attached: Comic Girls 01 (1).png (1280x720, 783K)

Kos is Chaotic Ugly

Attached: 1522942139276.jpg (266x397, 16K)

she was

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Comic Girls - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.45_[2018.11.20_23.50.51].jpg (1280x720, 333K)

No, she's just a failure at everything.

Here's a chart

Attached: 1506969784569.jpg (1754x1500, 601K)

more like Yea Forumshotic loser

What edition does Kaos run?

No, she's just dumb and useless.

Kaos is an onahole.

Hot.

Kaonahole

was she actually gay?

Yes.

But of course.

Can beings that have never started to progress towards sexual maturity even be gay?

Would Kaos be a good fishing bait?

I'd fall for a bait like that every time.

no, she was an old man deep down

She was chaotic fat

Attached: FAT.jpg (868x1080, 175K)

If I had Kaos in my life, I would be the happiest person in the world.

Your happiness would inversely scale with hers.

Fat.

Stop making threads of me.

Attached: fucc.png (561x691, 527K)

Why the fuck was Kaos so horny?!

She was at that age where she already had a pronounced sex drive but hadn't figured out how to masturbate yet.

I am Kaos.
Ask me anything.

Repressed puberty.

Wherefore art thou, Kaos?

Attached: 69665600_p0.jpg (640x866, 165K)

Kaos is as Kaos does.

How does one become a Chosen of Kaos? I want to bring bloody glory to the battlefield in the name of my triumphant goddess.

I invoke and move thee, O thou, Spirit Kaos: and being exalted above ye in the power of the Most High, I say unto thee, Obey! in the name Beralensis, Baldachiensis, Paumachia, and Apologiae Sedes: and of the mighty ones who govern, spirits, Liachidae and ministers of the House of Death: and by the Chief Prince of the seat of Apologia in the Ninth Legion, I do invoke. thee and by invoking conjure thee. And being exalted above ye in the power of the, Most High., I say unto thee, Obey! in the name of him who spake and it was, to whom all creatures and things obey. Moreover I, whom God made in the likeness of God, who is the. creator according to his living breath, stir thee up in the name which is the voice of wonder of the mighty God, El, strong and unspeakable, O thou Spirit Kaos!

Attached: Kaos.png (500x1005, 330K)

And I say to thee obey, in the name of him who spake and it was; and in every one of ye, O ye names of God! Moreover in the names Adonai, El., Elohim., Elohi, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, Zabaoth, Elion, Iah, Tetragrammaton, Shaddai, Lord God Most High, I stir thee up; and in our strength I say Obey! O Spirit Kaos. Appear unto His servants in a moment; before the circle in the likeness of a man; and visit me in peace. And in the ineffable name Tetragrammaton Iehovah, I say, Obey! whose mighty sound being exalted in power the pillars are divided, the winds of the firmament groan aloud; the fire burns not; the earth moves in earthquakes; and all things of the house of heaven and earth and the dwelling-place of darkness are as earthquakes, and are in torment, and are confounded in thunder. Come forth, O Spirit Kaos in. a moment: let thy dwelling-place be empty, apply unto us the secrets of Truth and obey my power. Come forth, visit us in peace, appear unto my eyes; be friendly: Obey the living breath! For I stir thee up in the name of the God of Truth who liveth for ever, Helioren. Obey the living breath, therefore continually unto the end as my thoughts appear to my eyes: therefore be friendly: speaking the secrets of Truth in voice and in understanding.

Attached: blessed image.jpg (915x1200, 185K)

Attached: concerned commisar.png (716x716, 235K)

She definitely won't survive the childbirth

As one Kaos perishes, a new Kaos is brought unto the world.

a damn loop, kaos' failures will get worse and worse with every new generation

Kaos is kaotic evil

Kaotic bump

Attached: 1550682622932.jpg (225x653, 32K)

Is this girl still a virgin? Please respond its important to me.

Of course.

Well she's not big enough to rape anybody, so I'd say yeah.

Y'all niggas need jesus

Nice. Thanks.

Kaos is so cute! Hehe.

You're not going to change that.

I really doubt her vagina can harbour an adult-size penis.

Why is Kaos so sexy?

Kaos is my jesus.

Attached: 1535639978462.jpg (715x1000, 93K)

Kaos mate a lot. Kaos in the wild have a high infant mortality rate, therefore need to constantly mate with each other in the hopes that one of the useless Kaos offspring will survive.

Thankfully I'm Kaos-sized down there, so we would be a good fit. I would be very careful with her, but it would be easy for us to find ways to make each other feel good. I would also get along with her very well, because I love her and I would support her. I want her to rely on me when she feels weak and I will support her financially so she can chase her dream! I love Kaos-chan!

>not making here cry out abababababab while you stretch out her Kaoshole

I would stay with Kaos forever. I want to hug her and never let go.

Im kaos and i dont want you near me

...!?

I want to hug Jesus.

Attached: 1528587864020.png (800x450, 272K)

a

ba

ba

baa

chu