Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Yotsuba needs to win. Discuss.

Attached: 1551028585605.jpg (1280x2250, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pocket.shonenmagazine.com/article/entry/20190227_gotobun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Itsuki is by far the most likely to win. Miku is a distant second, followed by closely Nino, with Ichika way behind. Yotsuba is the only girl with literally no chance of winning.

This.

Hi fake Itsukifag. True Itsukichads know Yotsuba is their storied rival.

Yotsuba is the only one who doesn't even care to win.

In all seriousness, will there be a final boss for Itsuki to beat after the other three are taken out of the race?

If there was any justice in this world, Yotsuba would win.

Therefore, I predict an Itsuki Victory.

Itsuki vs Yotuba(Rena) is pretty much guaranteed.
123 are designated jobbers.

Imagine being this dumb. Negi already said that the rest of the volumes will focus on Fuutarou's romantic feelings. Also considering how careful and subtle Negi is when developing characters, the only answers are Yotsuba or Itsuki. Everyone else is out.

If Yotsuba is Rena, yep it's possible; If not, she has no chances (Even if she is Rena she has no chances, first girl rule is absolute)

That hurt my feelings, user.

Attached: 1551192389823.jpg (950x414, 333K)

Attached: anon.png (1351x814, 1.23M)

you just don't insult best girl Yot

She will and her prize is takeda

Why is her prize my husband?

Itsuki a shit and loser

No he is reserved to Miku

I really hope Itsuki gets more interesting as her inevitable victory approaches. She's definitely the most boring of the quintet.

>She's definitely the most boring of the quintet.
That's not Miku.

hi loser

Weird way to write Yotsuba

Yotsuba is kind, good with kids and eager to learn. Perfection.

Attached: xyxz.png (5000x5000, 113K)

You need to shut your whore mouth and stop making shit threads all the time.

5Toubun no Hanayome is the official romanization, retard.

Attached: 1529454468319.png (354x195, 98K)

Nino is the inevitable victor, though.

Don't your quotes indicate yotsuba and itsuki are out?
If the remaining chapters are fuutarous feelings, that means the girl he ends up with has already explored her feelings
That leaves only nino miku and ichika

>even Kubo is a ninofag

New thread

Itsuki relationship is progressing differently compared to the others. Itsuki and Fuutarou are not skipping any stages in a relationship. Fuutarou's and Itsuki's development regarding the sisters for Fuutarou and Fuutarou for the sisters are tied together. They are both essential to each other to grow up and we have seen this in every arc.

The reason why fans get upset about that is that Itsuki has yet to interact with Fuutarou on an affectionate level compared to the others. That's why we get posts like "she is irrelevant" or "Itsuki hasn't done anything". This means there hasn't yet anything to happen on a romantic front in their interactions, but that doesn't mean that Itsuki doesn't like him or hasn't fallen for him. They have interacted a lot, and Itsuki has been actively trying to figure out "who is Fuutarou".

Even early on in the chapters, Itsuki is regarded as the serious type with a stubborn personality, which means she is often not honest with what she wants. I'd see Itsuki going as far as to completely hide her feelings for Fuutarou because she feels often intimidated by her sisters since she's the youngest and because in Itsuki's words "she doesn't want to get in his way" Compared to all the other sisters (save Yotsuba maybe), Itsuki would completely mask her feelings towards Fuutaarou, since I'd only be a bother to him, which is currently happening thanks to Ichika. And apart from her interactions, we have seen in the last arc, that it's implied that she's keeping secrets she wouldn't even tell her sisters.

So, imaging Itsuki running up to Fuutarou in order to kiss him (on the lips or cheek), as a desire to have Fuutarou stay together with them forever. Fuutarou would never be able to figure out, which sister it was. Hell, the whole kiss might have even been a complete accident.

Attached: 1540179699271.jpg (1203x1244, 323K)

To me, the fact that fuutarou said, upon remembering the hot springs trip that it was THEN he realized she was something special, that really only leaves nino and miku
He was only thinking of those two during the trip
That and the "love" making him guess miku, and ninos plan to kiss him strongly suggest it's one of those two that kisses him.
And we know the one who kisses him wins

>a lot of text that explains nothing
Yup, it's that fag again.

>tl;dr
Their friendship is wonderful and there's no way Itsuki loves Fuutarou

Until Miku does not confess, I still believe that she is the 2nd best chance to win after Itsuki

I mostly agree with your point, but stop posting this

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-27 09-33-14.png (1802x672, 178K)

Attached: i DONT CARE.jpg (928x684, 82K)

I see itsuki as the final gatekeeper
Once fuutarou decides who he wants, itsuki will be the one he has to convince.
The others have all found a fondness for him but itsuki still has a guard
Itsukis the patriarch and ichikas the matriarch in a way. Ichika nurtures everyone and fosters their growth, where itsuki keeps them in line and protects them

>Miku
>Itsuki
>Having any chance
Oh, dear...

I ain't reading this shit but if you're an Itsuki fag then you are BASED.

>Ichika
>A backstabber without regard for her sisters
>nurtures everyone and fosters their growth

>Itsuki
>The most immature that needs help and protection from others all the time
>keeps them in line and protects them

Are we reading the same manga?

I don't get why people think miku doesn't have a chance.
She was the first to fall for him, and she's actively trying to become the type of girl fuutarou likes
I mean, i can see not thinking she'll win, but no chance? Did i miss a chapter?

BASED Winnerchads.

>stop posting this
It's a solid argument built upon facts. It holds much more weight than all the recurrent shitposts and image dumps in 5toubun threads.

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

She has no chances, like any other quints than Itsuki. The first girl rule is absolute.

Ichika is acknowledged by others as the elder sister, the one they go to with their problems, etc
That's nurturing.
Even some of her selfish streak, like hiding her work from her sisters, is about her caring about their feelings.
The backstabbing is quite overblown.

As for itsuki, she's the one consistently on guard about fuutarou. She values his place with them, but it's also very obvious she's often concerned about him upsetting the apple cart. She's less of a full patriarch figure since the girls have an actual one in the dad. So I admit this connection is weaker than ichika

It's a "solid argument" that got disproven every time it was posted, but that user is assblased that no one agrees with him, so he keeps reposting it.

>The backstabbing is quite overblown.
I see.

>that got disproven
Only in your headcanon.

No need to get so defensive, Itsukifag. Stop spamming that shit.

Good timing user.
To celebrate the long awaited yotsuba episode tomorrow, I'm going to dump some old yotsuba classics and some stuff I TSed. You don't have to be a yotsubafag to enjoy it, but I hope it can push her up your quint ranks. Or at least hope for her happiness, yeah?

Attached: tableScans!.png (731x871, 362K)

>NiNo iS ThE MaIn gIrL ThOuGh!

Attached: 1551106290982.png (365x377, 104K)

First up is the tomoda series that I procrastinated in finishing. The one I submitted for chapter 72 credits was a remix of page 1 & 2, but I've planned it 4 pages long.

Attached: page 1.png (870x1236, 497K)

Finally a reasonable Itsukibro. Nice.

Yotsubro colored these beautiful yotsubas.

Attached: page 2.png (870x1236, 625K)

Why? Fuutarou can be the first to fall in love, also Yotsuba already likes him. Itsuki admires him.

Looks like senryuu.

Attached: 1537622440330.png (239x295, 73K)

Attached: page 3.png (870x1236, 563K)

And that's it. Let me know if I misspelled anything.

Ahaha, was a bit rushed since there was a yotsuba OP and the episode is tomorrow.

Attached: page 4.png (870x1236, 582K)

Next up is chapter 21 edit, the upcoming anime episode!

Attached: 1547956969291.jpg (753x1080, 203K)

I'm going to laugh so hard when Yotsuba will be neither Lolikano nor Rena

It was fun seeing this version up on aggregator sites.

Attached: 1547957036956.jpg (1506x1080, 463K)

It's all in good fun user.

Attached: 1547957103179.jpg (1506x1080, 412K)

>63 / 17 / 22

Attached: 1551102658492.png (475x681, 142K)

Attached: 1547957189764.jpg (1506x1080, 408K)

Attached: 1547957271995.jpg (1506x1080, 412K)

>First to fall in love
Not if the REMAINING chapters focus on his development
That means not him and others, but him.

Do not care, they are only ninofags who do not resign themselves to accept that their waifu has no chance of winning

Attached: 1547957396274.jpg (1506x1080, 383K)

>it's also how Itsuki relationship is progressing differently compared to the others
In all, but one arc, her role was the same as other quint sharing the arc. Their relationship is not progressing any different from a character like Yotsuba, for example, which Negi had to twist it around a few chapters ago to give it more depth.

>they're not skipping any stages
>imaging Itsuki running up to Fuutarou in order to kiss him (on the lips or cheek), as a desire to have Fuutarou stay together with them forever
Not making sense even in the same post. And how is this any different from 1, 3 or 4? They all went through the friends stage. It's that half of them want the D openly while Itsuki hides it?
Then she didn't skip shit.
It was LITERALLY the same thing.
She got her present, just like all the sisters. All wanted to give him their presents, but for some unexplained reasons, she was the only one with him and not with her sisters when they agreed to wait to give him the presents, so she gave him anyway.

I'm convinced she is Lolikano
If not then it's Itsuki.
Still not sure if Rena and Lolikano are the same person

>was a bit rushed
Ahahah. I can see what you mean. The idea's fun and the final page's great, but what's up with your ellipses sometimes consisting of only 2 full stops instead 3? Cleaning's choppy in some places too. Also, it's "ohayo" not "ohaiyo" unless it's a joke?

Hush user, enjoy the dump.

Attached: 1547957462571.jpg (1506x1080, 397K)

Never claimed that. She is best girl, though

Why are bad bitches so fucking hot?

Attached: 1543165599410.png (1853x1440, 3.07M)

>tfw I saw someone translated this edit with google and posted it in my language
God, I was so confused and didn't understand what the fuck was going on

Ack, you're right. I'll fix it in the end version I guess. Thanks as always for pointing it out.

Attached: 1547957526624.jpg (1506x1080, 400K)

Based

Attached: 1547957592945.jpg (1506x1080, 370K)

Ninochink claims that literally every single thread he's awake.

Attached: 68.png (1138x1618, 790K)

Because their crazy
But don't stick your dick in crazy

Attached: 1547957659638.jpg (1505x1080, 355K)

>She's definitely the most boring of the quintet.
Subjective

o no

Attached: 1547957725898.jpg (753x1080, 200K)

That's a big stretch
They've gotten so many different grades at this point you could make tons of grade/chapter associations

Can Nino beat Accelerator?

>BUT WHY IS EVERYONE ELSE SATLY ABOUT NINO AND NINOFAGS???

A need a drink with all this salt!!!!

*AHEM*
Reminder that:

Everyone with a brain knows that Nino is the only one who can win against Itsuki.
Mikufags, Ichikafags,and Yotsubafags
they're mad because their girlies aren't in the game. Itsukifags because Nino is their big rival for MCbowl.

Nino's inevitable win and this truth hurt them.Their ugly ass are always Btfo by Negi .

Next up is chapter 56! I think another user made a cleaner version of this, but I'm rather fond of this one.

Attached: page1.png (740x1080, 474K)

Attached: page2.png (744x1080, 509K)

Imagine being this obsessed.

>To me, the fact that fuutarou said, upon remembering the hot springs trip that it was THEN he realized she was something special, that really only leaves nino and miku
That's wrong though user.
>it was from that moment on that I strated thinking she was special
That moment being the kiss under the bell

All me btw

honestly i'm pretty convinced that itsuki, nino, and yotsuba are the only people in the running for fuubowl
all we've seen of miku leads me to believe her character arc is about growing as a person, so growing beyond her love for fuu seems like the next point.
ichika looks like her arc is going to be about not being possessive, her disguising as miku seemed to be presented as a shitty thing to do, and having fuu enter into a relationship with her seems like a bad conclusion to that series of events

nino has certainly grown as a character but still being a bit pushy regarding her sisters, but out of the remaining three i think she has the smallest chance, given that a lot of her motivations seem to revolve around fuu. theres a better way to write that, but im a brainlet
yotsuba's my personal favorite, but most of her arc remains unconfirmed. a big part has to be doing things for herself rather than other people, so confessing to fuu may be a part of that. i think she has the greatest chance to be rena, but negi might pull a twist on us. i don't know what a good conclusion to her arc would be, given that there's a lot of mystery.
that leaves itsuki who has had anons in this thread and others post about the natural development of their relationship and all that, so yeah. i'd honestly prefer it if their relationship stayed as just friends, personally — its a cooler dynamic to me.

>phone
>0 0 0 0
>cancerous anime fanbase with Nino's pic
You're not really helping yourself here.

Attached: page3.png (742x1080, 378K)

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Nah, at this point it's just hard to believe the author would make such a huge mistake in poorly developing the mcs love interest.
Let's be honest, miku has the most development, then nino, then ichika, then yotsuba, THEN itsuki.

Can you dump some of Yotsubro coloring and edits? I'm building my Yotsuba folder.

I can't imagine being a ninofag.

your post is almost as retarded as you are, user.
you should know that a more a girl focuses on the harem mc, the more likely it is that they lose.

Yes, that's why it really only leaves nino or miku
Why would he have thought, say, yotsuba was special after the kiss
He would only have thought one of the girls he was thinking of was the kisser.

And that's it!

Attached: page4 [END].png (748x1080, 596K)

When will Yotsuba regain her genuine smile?

Attached: 1550792272451.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Sure, no prob

Literally Onodera

Why are there 7 threads?

In rewrite chapters.

..is what I would've said, but that would be disrespectful to the original author. Here's the additional 2 non canon two pages.

Attached: 1538422997287.png (746x1080, 535K)

*Ninobro

I think you haven't unlocked the true route, bro

miku hasn't really had the most development though. she's gone from 'i'm antisocial and like old men' to 'i want to improve myself so i can confess' for several arcs of the manga.
frankly, the next step in her development is to start working for herself rather than a love interest.

Heh

that's cute as fuck. thanks user

What the fuck is going on with the catalog? Did you fags trigger ninochink to the point of insanity?

I had to dig up the achieves for these since I didn't save them. I'll delete them after too.

Attached: 1538423930676.png (745x1080, 621K)

Imagine being so fragile that a braindead chink triggers you

nevermind they're gone now.

I am not the one who keeps reposting it though, but seeing positive responses is nice.

joke's on you, buttboy, i am a braindead chink

Falseflaggers trying to make Ninofags look bad.
Getting banned after shitposting wasn't enough apparently.

It's not even the chink, but someone poorly impersonating him

But not to worry! Another user made a continuation in the case where the timeline exists. I just helped retypesetting it.

Attached: TS page 1.png (1115x1076, 948K)

O fuck.

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Attached: TS page 2.png (1115x1600, 1.04M)

>4 pages
Lol. I agree, the last two pages of that are non-canon if unless you pair it up with the "sequel".

No, I didn't mean deepest
I meant most
Her development is at a snails pace, but it's gotten a lot of time devoted to it

Onodera only needed a successful confession well... before the last 50 chapters, which she didn't get, because she was not the intended winner.

Miku is not even allowed to get something that remotely comparable to Nino's confessions.

Attached: TS page 3.png (1115x1600, 1.34M)

Miku is just being onoderaed user
Just accept the truth, she won't win.

>That means not him and others, but him.
Kek

imagine being so delicate that a retarded ching chong triggers you

>allowed
The only obstacle for Miku is herself

Attached: TS page 4.png (1115x1600, 979K)

Attached: TS page 5.png (1115x1600, 1.18M)

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME
THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

Attached: 1551194003296.jpg (768x1024, 175K)

>Missing the point this much
Kill yourself, subhuman apologist

Attached: TS page 6.png (1115x1600, 1.05M)

Attached: TS page 7.png (1115x1600, 958K)

OFFICIAL 5toubun no hanayome Best Girl POWER RANKINGS

1. Miku

Power Gap

2. Yotsuba
3. Nino
4. Raiha
5. Itsuki

Power Gap

6. A pile of shit

Power Gap

7. Ichika

Attached: miku2.png (1070x1535, 1.45M)

Attached: TS page 8.png (2230x1600, 2.24M)

but what's the endpoint you see with her development?
the structure of narrative is that often characters don't accomplish their original goal, that they find something different along the way. i personally can't see miku winning because of how much of her time was devoted around fuutaro. i believe that the hints of the new place she's going seems to be self improvement without fuutaro as an end goal.
she still could win, i just think it's unlikely

My lies, to reach the shore
I aggrandize and nothing more
My hopes, to steal away
All that you love, I'll soon betray
Look deep into my past
The pain I deal is unsurpassed
I'm not a lowly snek
I'm so much worse; I'm the fall of man

And that's it! This last page was done by another yotsubabro, but it lines up nicely with the narrative.

Attached: 9.jpg (1741x1527, 561K)

then go ahead and explain it like the big smart man you are
inb4 im not going to waste my time like that

Lurk more, newfag-kun

Why is the football club on the cut in panel. Has Yotsuba been gangbang'd by them?

user, you're making even less sense and even misinterpreting what you're quoting. Itsuki relationship with him is going noticebly different from any of the others.

But honestly, you don't have to agree with it. I won't force it down your throat. Just ignore it.

It's not even the obstacles. She doesn't need to confess, but whatever she does, even when Fuutarou recognizes it like the chocolates, it leads to nothing. Or at least that's how it looks like to me.

This guy knows what's up.

There's a yotsuba edit for chapter 69, but I didn't save it. If someone has in their drive, that would be great.
Next is just some stuff I TSed for fun. Not much yet though.

Attached: His Name.png (1243x2048, 2.89M)

That edit was pretty sad
Are Yotsufags broken now?

Aha, good timing.

Attached: remember v2.png (1536x1652, 878K)

Kinda hard to ignore it when you keep spamming it in ever thread

nice regurgitated insults, 'old'-fag-kun.
hope you can work that deep anger out somehow

SEE THAT GIRL WITH THE RED DRESS ON
SHE CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG
SHE'S A BAD GIRL, SHE'S A BAD GIRL
I KNOW A GIRL THAT LIKES TO FLIRT
SHE'S CAN DO IT IN A MINI SKIRT
SHE'S A BAD GIRL, SHE'S A BAD GIRL

Attached: 1550849631358.jpg (2380x3249, 635K)

Rather than saying that, you could've simply pointed out that only Itsuki's paper is being given importance here.

Are you retarded?

Attached: asita 20 2 2019.png (692x1024, 790K)

Attached: 1549374279499.png (1536x1652, 911K)

>miku has the most development,
Kek, yeah no.

>explicitly show only Itsuki's testscore
>it's 68
It's intentional. Negi knows what he did there.

I think that's it. I have a folder of yotsuba fanarts, but I'll dump those when a thread needs nuking.
I hope you enjoyed it fagbros.
Never lose hope!

Attached: 2 panel 428 route.gif (598x596, 2.63M)

Why?

Thanks for the translations yotsufag.

puh lease

You don't have to point out the obvious.

TS means typesetting, not translating.

It's because only Itsuki's dream and job are related to studying, and she wants to have the best grade so her test got focused. Negi was clearly fucking around by adding the "68" number here

>1. Miku
>2. Ichika
>3. Yotsuba
>4. Raiha
>5. Itsuki

>POWER GAP

>999. A pile of shit

>POWER GAP
>9999. Nino

Fixed.

Attached: Nakano.Miku.full.2284514.jpg (724x1024, 465K)

>999. A pile of shit
Why do you hate shit so much?

I am not the one doing that

C'mon fellow Yotsubros, even most recent chapter is Negi 'beating a dead horse' against us. Yotsuba was supposed to be give 1000 cranes for luck, but somehow each of the sisters gave a paper crane. Meaning it's only going to be Yotsuba to be the one not giving a unique present.

Which on top of the 'hell no' during c72, I've had enough of Negi trampling on my feelings. I can take a hint when I get one, and I'm not M enough to keep taking it.

Imagine how much will we laugh about Ichikabros, Ninobros and Mikubros at the end of the manga.

Attached: Oh please....png (636x636, 730K)

The last chapter with the Itsuki test marked with 68 is not a coincidence. Negi is a hack

Oh God, I can't believe there are such brainlet in the world who would think that the "there's no way that'd happen" is a loser flag.

I remember an Itsukibro said that he doesn't think the kisser is the bride. I wonder how he is feeling now

We don't have to imagine, 5chad. Just wait.

Attached: 1551116346947.jpg (968x807, 450K)

Attached: thé.png (475x681, 129K)

It's me, I think the 68 thing is a red herring.

Nino already won. Blame Negi for accidentally spoiling.

Attached: Bride (Nino).png (305x424, 273K)

It's true that her dream and job are related to studying and that Itsuki has been briefly talking to Fuutarou about her job and dream just before this scene. But that's no reason to explicitly put importance to her paper like that. Even that in it's own way is implying that only her improvement is important while actually all of them are working hard.

I don't understand why anyone even cares about it. Literally anyone can be asspulled into being the kisser. It's no different than not knowing who the bride is.

What he said I only did the recent stuff, the old classics were done by older yotsubafags.

Maybe some other time user. I'd rather dump yotsubro's on a happier thread. Here's one for you though.

Look fag, I don't know what you're trying here. If you're going to jump ship because your quint is in the dumps, go ahead, that shows how much you love her. But I'd rather support a quint till the bitter end and cry if she loses then jumping on a safer ship. The journey and the dream is worth every tears.

Attached: 1545751138394.png (1348x1338, 1.67M)

Most oeople won't register that 68 was the kiss chapter so it doesn't work as a red herring. This is a stealth hint.

man, i love angry nino

>the number is a hint!
>from Negi "I fucked up the exam date" Haruba
>from Negi "I fucked up their class arrangement" Haruba

Imagine being this insecure

This

Itsuki is going to win. The story makes it way too obvious. At least Domestic na Kanajo defied the trope by introducing Rui first and Hina afterwards.

I wrote a song for Nino.

You are my Nino
My only Nino
You make me happy
When the skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my little Nino away

I hope she'll like it.

Attached: 1543844048420.jpg (1280x738, 142K)

Why do you keep telling me that user?

Attached: Sure Itsuki.png (866x710, 721K)

Fu-cking cute

I want to listen to Joy Division, kill stray dogs at night and feign happiness with Yotsuba!

No he didn't, you brainlet.

If you're committed to being a fairweather fan, then you didn't deserve Yotsuba in the first place.

I hope we'll see more of her

How do Yotsuba's Yotsubas feel?

t.increasinglynervousfag

Ah, I've always assumed it meant translating. You still did a good job though.

Because you keep being insecure?

>Nino talking about putting on a wedding dress while the panel focuses on Fuutarou
It's no coincidence. Negi put it there on purpose

Attached: x16n.png (1070x1600, 748K)

Dude, that chapter is like...one of the most important chapter in the series until now. It marked the change of Fuutarou's feeling and most likely confirmed the kisser is the bride so most readers aka waifufags would analyze and remember it very clearly

They probably feel pretty close to Miku's (i.e. not that great, go to Itsuki for fat tits), but for different reasons. Yotsuba is easily one of the leaner quints due to her activities while Miku has to be reminded before eating.

Why are you confusing insecurity with confidence? Are you a Mikucuck?

So what do you consider a red herring and what not? Wasn't F's wearing that bracelet in ch. 32 a red herring? Why is it different now?

Assuming I were why would you care, as user told me yesterday?

Attached: Oh good golly.jpg (806x756, 407K)

Attached: IMG_20190226_190055.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

>loserfags are hating on the Main Girl again
Not our fault, if you want to ignore Negi's hints.

t. insecure mikufag

> you're going to jump ship because your quint is in the dumps, go ahead, that shows how much you love her

There's a difference between supporting a ship, and being delusional about her actual chances in winning. Yotsuba has the best moments with Fuutarou like:

1) being the first quint to welcome him
2) the only quint to support him during the field trip
3) their date during labour thanksgiving is the best HHHNNGGG scene in the entire manga
4) most touching 'last exam' chapter with her being truly grateful to Fuutarou
5) her unconditional support in Fuutarou's love

But all that is moot if Fuutarou is not going to fall in love with her (and the thought hasn't even crossed his mind). Wanting to sink with the ship is fine and all, but not realizing your ship is sinking despite the floor is tilting and the water is up to your knees is another story.

A confident person doesn't have to go around and remind everyone every 5 minutes just how confident they are

Attached: 1543127447297.jpg (1024x512, 136K)

Yup. Just be happy for the main girl Nino

I'm still waiting for a beach chapter...

>2 hour gap
>5 minutes
Nice one, Mikucuck.

This

We're only getting bitch chapters lately, unfortunately

When the sales starts to fall down.

Hey, all Yotsubros know that the ship is sinking.
You're just the one panicking and pushing people out of the way to get off. We're continuing to play as the ship goes down.

> Wanting to sink with the ship is fine and all, but not realizing your ship is sinking despite the floor is tilting and the water is up to your knees is another story.
Go ahead and abandon ship by all means if that makes you feel better. I know I wouldn't.
Look, what are you trying to say? Do you want me to talk you out of despair or something? I'm not going to bulge.

>lost the argument
>latches onto insignificant details
sasuga

>insignificant
Must have been hearing that a lot about yourself, huh?

>Hey, all Yotsubros know that the ship is sinking.
Talk about yourself, falseflagger-kun

>be literally wrong
>call it an insignificant detail
Nice one, Mikucuck.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: DyKMH0rUUAAvpfx.jpg (1488x2105, 398K)

>insults
>still no counter-argument
So this is the power of Itsukifags

Not even a Yotsubro.
Why would anyone bully Yotsubros? Just why?

But I only do because you call me insecure. How's a person that calls everyone insecure?

Attached: 1550420375030.jpg (3000x4000, 1.49M)

Jesse and James

Attached: peek.jpg (207x378, 43K)

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Because it's the easiest way to rile up everyone, just like kicking a puppy.

Why hasn't Negi posted this on twitter yet? Pic related's in crappy quality

Attached: 1551238217204.jpg (1502x1080, 459K)

I feel bad for the people that can't read コジロウ.

No need to do that. I'm already bullying myself for thinking she can win

You do realize you literally lost the moment you replied with "why are you insecure" You just outed yourself out as being insecure yourself because you couldn't help by say something.

Can Fuutarou recognize quints from memory after he has LOVE? After knowing their habits, can Fuutarou trace their habits from his memory and deduce who Lolikano and Rena are?

Probably not yet

haha so true

Attached: 1537230131861.jpg (1024x572, 117K)

I see that harembros are still the most friendly and civil bros

It's only sinking so it can go into submersible mode.

Sure

Have more confidence, Renabro. You're our destined rival. You need to be in top condition once we start flinging shit at each other 6 months from now.

Attached: 1551077746280.jpg (2395x3613, 1.61M)

What happened on Monday that brought so many shitposters and newfags here?

It's easy to be nice when you're only four people.

He only LOVEs Miku so at best he could tell if it's her or not

I hate Nino

We know fuu

>But all that is moot if Fuutarou is not going to fall in love with her (and the thought hasn't even crossed his mind)
To be fair, Yotsuba shot herself in the foot when she told him she likes him and then backpedaled immediately after. Fuu doesn't trust Yotsuba in anything love-related anymore thanks to that experience.

>Saying that after Yotsuba and Itsuki been out of the bowl for the past 2 months
Sage

Itsuki will be Rena too to make Yotsuba even more irrelevant

He did mess those up, Miku's class number in the final exam arc was mistakenly written as Itsuki's and Fuutarou's class, and he put the date for the mock exam as 4/16, then corrected it on twitter saying it's at the end of the month. He also changed the year the manga takes place from 2018-2019 to 2017-2018.
I'm not saying the test score is a coincidence though.

?

Attached: 1551285307710.png (100x100, 15K)

Well, the shitposts were mostly between Mikufags and Ninofags before. Now that Ichika showed her true color, which attracts more both hater and fan, and Itsuki got her main girl moment, the cancer is just double.

Because its not out in nippon mags

Except it is you dumbass.

It is you mongoloid

For Nino

Attached: 1536439996059.jpg (2000x1500, 475K)

>shitposts were mostly between Mikufags and Ninofags before
What? Mikubros and Ninobros love each other

Attached: 72990272_p0.png (1916x1447, 3.92M)

Don't post my Nino shrine

Attached: 1551276438917.png (312x546, 126K)

>Mikubros and Ninobros love each other
Kill yourself.

There already is at least one Mikufag disagreed with you in this very thread

Attached: 1550843881283.jpg (2650x1080, 256K)

He's tsundere

looks like you missed out on the last few months or this is excellent bait

Neither, it's just bad bait and you're dumb.

Nino is so much love bros! My heart cannot take much more of her affection and beauty.

Attached: 1551250415990.jpg (635x567, 245K)

Attached: IMG_20190224_090903.jpg (1267x1359, 116K)

Attached: illust_73394752_20190225_165100.jpg (960x2083, 1.06M)

This face turns you on.
Admit it.

Attached: 1550732237572.jpg (1395x1491, 147K)

>ywn have ichika bite you, injecting her venom into your blood, killing you in a matter of minutes
why even live

He's going to end it in 4-5 volumes. He doesn't care about the sales.

But her self improvement is fuutarou focused still

Why did Miku fall backwards onto a knife Ichika happened to be holding? That's dangerous.

Attached: 73269954_p0.jpg (628x728, 215K)

No

Yes

Yeah, her sleepy face is cute.

VA predictions for winner:
HanaKana: Ichika
TKTT: Nino
Miku: Nino
Ayaneru: Itsuki
Inorin: Itsuki

she was hotter with the crazy sclera

mueheheh

>HanaKana: Ichika
Pretty based.

>Miku: Nino
>Ayaneru: Itsuki
Fucking traitors.

This is as bad as when Naobou predicted that Yui was going to lose oregairu.

She just can't catch a break.

>All Yotsubros know the ship is sinking
Tell that to OP, or this user who didn't get the memo Well good for you, staying with the ship. I commend that, but for me, I'm staying in an island, trying to figure out who Negi is writing to be the bride.

Yeah, the page specifically mentioned that Fuu 'closed his heart ever so slightly'. A lot of people may say it was 'in general', but that was the beginning of the end for Yotsuba, as it can be an indication that Fuutarou never saw Yotsuba that way even subconsciously.

C72 was the nail in the coffin, since c68 has Fuutarou claiming 'it was ever since that day I started to think she was special", and c72 proved without a doubt that Yotsuba was not in his mind at all.

>TKTT: Nino
Based

It's like, it's been one thing with Miku since the beginning. It's always been more about herself then anything else. And she's definitly been developing, but it's feels so stale. Like she's reached a point where she has to do something, takr action. She's mostly over her brittle self-confidence and she's accepted things as they are but is now finally willing to fight. So she has to do something. No time for small self-made hurdle anymore.

I can't believe Miku is a Ninofag

DELETE!

Attached: 1530104281495.png (223x156, 34K)

Don't post picture of me and my wife please

Delete

OHNONONONO

This was known

Attached: chuu.jpg (1448x2048, 330K)

None of them believe in popularity power, huh?

FUCK Nino

At least 1 2 and 5 are voiced by believers

Calm down, Fuutarou

Bro no

see post more to cope with your cowardice

Not sure if she is a Ninofag or Itsukifag because she picked an Itsuki scene as her favourite scene.

Oh shit, she's going for the Sharpshooter!

Attached: IMG_20190227_121930.jpg (1254x1447, 91K)

>black hand

>tfw your favorite series this season has a faggot janitor that is militantly patroling these threads

Deleting posts he doesn't like and banning people who talks bad on his fave girl (Miku). Wow a ethical thing to do.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.27_[2019.02.14_16.12.25].png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Man, the anime was a mistake. The threads were chill and less numerous before the anime. Far less autism and almost no waifuwars. No one shat on Onee-san or shat out retarded delusions.

This thread is like Yea Forums except we all hate Nino

Wait, are you the dude who made this?

>being this delusional
why do people always say the past was better when it was exactly the same?

We just see fuu tried tp ask niku about the snake thing so it's likely she'll find out about her poison soon enough, that'll probably be the trigger to get over her bullshit and ask him out directly

No janny, I delete the lewds I post right away

Mommy

Miku a whore

Sauce on that?

It's Nino's future.

Damn, Fuutarou's gonna have a nice tan.

>Ninofags think they’re above the law

You retards systematically ruin these threads.

To be fair, HanaKana, TKTT and Inorin were just blindly shilling their own characters saying they are compatible with Fuutarou while Ayaneru and Miku went meta for their choices.

Ayaneru: Itsuki because of main girl trope
Miku: Nino because of her reaction to Fuutarou's childhood photo so she wonders if this is a hint towards future developments.

You can expect much of animeonly tsunderefags

>muh miku
All he's deleting in porn of your ugly waifu. Jesus, why are Ninofags so delusional?

pocket.shonenmagazine.com/article/entry/20190227_gotobun

There weren't back to back threads unless it was ant pics day, text spoiler day, korean scans day, and release day. Plus people actually knew the story and what was going on, Ichika was well liked and despairfags didn't really exist.

No, the one below is me

FUCK Nino

>New chapters won't change the opinions on those characters

> falseflagging yotsubafag turns out to be the newitsukifag
You're the worst.

Itsuki won't win

with a soldering iron!

>Miku: Nino because of her reaction to Fuutarou's childhood photo so she wonders if this is a hint towards future developments.
That's partially my reason too. Negi didn't expand upon Nino stating she knew younger Fuut so we'll obviously get more later development between them in the future.

>falseflagging ninochink turning itsukifags and yotsubafags against each other
Nice one, subhuman.

Mangafags who have been here since the beginning don't make dumb memes out of every chapter. Only anime watchers who then started reading the manga do this. Manga onlys understand the story and its characters and know none of them are actually bad people and the weeks between chapters has given them time to contemplate the real meaning.

Itsuki won

Why cant we just have a nice thread without waifu wars.

Attached: 1549550979713.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Yikes. People are super sensitive to Nino posting.

user, I....

Thanks

Attached: 1537669032075.png (419x419, 295K)

This is you isn't it? I don't have issues with itsukibros.

>Ichika vs Nino chapter
>everybody jumps in to rumble

I don't get it too, shouldn't they just watch Ichikafags and Ninofags destroy each other mercilessly?

Attached: illust_73192739_20190214_142657.jpg (2880x1800, 553K)

Nino is the main girl

If you think about it, it's Fuutarou's loss since he'll have 4 less pussy to plow after marriage

>Ichika was well liked
To be fair she only unleash her inner snake after the anime started

Imo people are overthinking the "I started to think she was special" line. It could just mean she was special because she made him started taking love seriously (it seemed like Nino's first two confessions weren't really effective and only made him confused because when Fuutarou was talking about love in C72, he was thinking about Nino in C71 and the kisser). Fuutarou didn't necessarily need to know who the kisser is to think she was special

5toubun was pretty waifuwar free for a long time. Through the school trip arc there still weren't waifuwars. After that it became ironic waifuwars, then they became real ones.

>Nino turns out to be the childhood friend
Ouch

How come no one was mad about the Nino incident in scrambled eggs or Ichika trying to outscore Miku to make sure Miku didn't steal Fuutarou?

Ichika is a cunt though

No, I would never put so much effort into shitposting. True Itsukichads are comfy posters like Yotsubros.

I still believe it will turn out all five of them were lolinakano
It would make sense of the 5toubun in the title as each of the quints would have been 1/5th of his dream girl

No she isn't. The past few chapters she has been less than perfect and now you pretend she is a cunt? what about all those times she helped her sisters and how she pays for their food and board?

This. Realistically, Fuutarou would fuck all of them at least once before settling down.

No. This user who claims to be a 'fellow yotsubro' turned out to be the same newfag user who's desperately trying to promote itsuki.
Falseflaggers are the worst.

>Ichika trying to outscore Miku
yeah people were upset

Ninofags don't care
Outscoring Miku was fine since Miku was dumb and got beaten by someone with a job

Tye Nino incident is what got started the snake meme
Her beating miku test was just her trying her best at a challenge miku herself threw at her

Attached: thé.png (475x681, 129K)

Sound argument, but the "she" is specifially refering to a girl since Groom Fuutarou is the one saying that. He's saying it as if knew which girl it was since that kiss.

She beat Miku fair and square during the test.
Why should people get mad?

>Last volume
>Fuu finally started dating one of the quints in the previous chapter
>Each chapter of the volume is a small time skip with fuu dating and breaking up with one of the quints
>Next chapter he starts to date another one
>He ends up marrying the last one he dated aa she's now pregnant

Good actions do not excuse bad ones. The Miku move she pulled was just bad.

That's not even true, I made that big Itsuki post and I am not this guy

Attached: nino_lol.png (590x746, 519K)

Testing Fuutarou to see if he recognized her is bad? Miku did the same thing earlier.
>inb4 that isn't what Ichika was doing
Read the chapter again. Him being able to distinguish them bothered Ichika and she wanted him to notice her. Ichika is really introspective and feels bad when she does wrong. Since she doesn't feel bad she didn't do anything bad.

Remember when Nino having bad eyesight was introduced 70 chapters ago for half a chapter and never brought back again? In Itsuki's case we're constanly reminded of it because she's wearing glasses to study and it was used by Fuutarou to catch her pretending to be Ichika.
So, it goes like this:
>She wasn't wearing contact lenses at the time
>That's why she could only vaguely remember Shotarou from somewhere without recognizing his face in the photo
>Since she couldn't see the details, the only thing she remembers about him is his blonde hair and delinquent personality which turned into her type

I don't know why you're so adamant at thinking I'm that retard, but Itsuki doesn't need "promoting" and I actually do believe Yotsuba is Rena and will be a stronger contender than the other girls.

Is this you?

>lol

>thè

Why doesn't Papakano go soft power on the quints. Like instead of demanding things of them he should listen to them and try to urge them to come back because he wants them back. He treats them like wards and not daughters.

Who?

I'm not saying you are. I'm just pissed off about this new itsukifag who, in his words:
> Believe me, I'm a Yotsufag first and foremost, and I WANTED her to be lolikano for the longest time ever.
> But only after accepting her not winning the bowl opened up my eyes...
Tries to act like a yotsubafag.

She couldn't tell fuu from miku while standing right next to him
She doesn't have bad eyesight without her contacts, she's legally blind
If she wasn't wearing her contacts when she first saw the photo she would have seen just a smudge not a blonde kid

What? That's not what is bad. It's bad thay she's trying increase her chances with Fuutarou while dragging Miku down. Dressing herself up as Miku and then using that chance to tell Fuutarou as Miku that she loves him, which would imply to Fuutarou that Miku doesn't like him like that.

No

There's likely going to be a papa redemption arc which will shed some light on their relationship
Maybe mama saw how her daughters were turning out to be retards so in her death bed she ask him to make them smart, him being strict and serious is just his way of trying to help them

I think he looked pretty dumbfounded when he's kissed. I agree that there's a possibility he might have some idea who she actually is, but I still believe he said that just because the kisser and the girl he loves is coincidentally the same.

>If she wasn't wearing her contacts when she first saw the photo
No, I meant 5 years ago when she met Shotarou. That's why she couldn't recall how he looked like. She never saw his face in the first place.

We've been over this before, user. He's a shitposter. Just ignore him.

He seems to actually believe his own shit

Fuutarou doesn't see Miku that way so it doesn't matter to him

I made that Itsuki post, but I am not this Yotsubafag you keep screeching about.

It's implications user, implications. Miku likes him, so what Ichika did is bad for her.

>Ichika trying to outscore Miku
I am not mad about that but it was pretty dumb how she asspull her smart brain out of nowhere.I thought Itsuki will be the smart one later on surpassing everyone with how much she study and the whole "I want to be teacher".

Yeah. I think you're starting to live rent free in my mind. I need to take a break.
Do me a favor and never call yourself a yotsubafag, thanks.

I want to be Nino's dog so bad it hurts, bros.

Attached: dog.png (533x267, 85K)

Itsuki arc when, fattybros?

You won't convince him otherwise, then. It's not worth it.

I never did though, I am not even the one reposting my shit.

Chapters 15-20

Uhh thats not logical

>my shit
At least you're honest

On the final chapters

Yotsuba is the best

The whole manga is her arc.

After chapter 300

Not you, this guy Though I suppose I do owe you an apology. Sorry.

>we'll obviously get more later development between them in the future.
There's also the thing that Fuutarou has stopped wearing the bracelet after chapter 44 and is wearing it during the wedding.
I hope his superior, wild and dreamy cousin will be back.

Not even Yotsuba believes that

This is what happens when you try to identify people on an anonymous image board.

Some people are easy to identify, some aren't.

She’ll believe in me who believes in her.

She’ll believe in me who believes in her.

5 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 1

Go away /sci/

Based

1 > 2 > 5 > 4 = 3

>quints level math
It's
5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
user.

But this is the order of cuteness among quints.

When it's time for fuutarou to fall for her useless meat.

Never, then?

Shut up hoe

omelette au fromage camarage

Well, Fuutarou can eat anything edible so she'll have her use if they're stranded on an island

So, majority of the chapter happens on 14th with the end being after mindnight on 15th which is Fuutarou's birthday.
14th is the day Rena died, so I wonder if Itsuki met Shimoda on her grave again and that's where they arranged Itsuki helping her out.

>useless
Really, what even does this mean in a harem rom-con? I feel like buzzwords are being thrown around with little to no meaning.
And if you want to talk usefullness, all of them are useless. Just a bunch of cirklejerking idiots who cause nothing but stress. If they didn't have a pussy, I am sure Fuutarou would have just killed himself by now.

omelette au fromage, camarade

Ichika needs to win.

Attached: 1550747521493.jpg (2852x2048, 3.47M)

Attached: hiss.png (401x279, 98K)

Miku is the obvious winner. Someone post that Reddit theory

>Reddit

Imagine getting this defensive over some stupid shit.
>all of them are useless
Not all of them

1600px is so ugly.

Attached: 0041.png (1115x1600, 649K)

>Miku is the obvious winner.
Exactly.

Attached: 1549619811515.jpg (980x850, 237K)

Yeah. Fucking hacks.

Attached: 1527731911036.png (196x230, 48K)

Me on the right

>Nino 68 pints
Confirmed kiss rapist.

Attached: thé3.png (232x286, 54K)

You mean that one with the arms pulled together which means she's the winner even though Itsuki also does that.

Wait what?

Go to bed hanakana.

>Hacking your way to victory
Just like Ichikafags, I thought you Ninofags were better. Or maybe that's my fault.

All of them do that, sherlock.

The yoga pants line is the best one in this version of the chapter.

Really? I hadn't noticed, but just Itsuki was an example anyway. When did Ichika do that?

What's up?

Attached: 1549678530359.png (553x384, 207K)

Attached: thé5.jpg (640x821, 147K)

Someone else observed that Itsuki has the least amount of chemistry with her sisters. That might make it easiest to separate her from her sisters and take Fuutarou for herself in the end. I don't know if I agree with that, but it's a thought.

I still prefer Miku, then Nino. Anyone but the snake, though.

Why is this harem doing so goddam well?Actually when was the last time an harem got so much attention like this? Bokuben is literally the same premise too but doesn't seem to be as popular

Plot-driven vs. comedy and fan service
Doesn't help that Nariyuki got worse and became a blushing idiot later on

Attached: 1548682618107.jpg (1240x1754, 711K)

What's going on here?

Attached: illust_73428070_20190227_143453.png (839x1200, 1.05M)

>>Hacking your way to victory
But Nino won fair and square, though.

Attached: 1525532699070.jpg (390x437, 83K)

Just some sisterly bonding time. Pay it no mind. It's completely normal.

Drunk Miku when

Attached: IMG_20190225_155659.png (608x900, 239K)

What did she mean by this?

Best MILF

Attached: miku_milf.png (173x314, 119K)

She reminds me of ichigo after marrying orihime.

Fuutarou is so lucky he get to cum on that 5head

you mean Takeda ?

At least he can't miss.

I am shocked, SHOCKED that a magazine that carried Nisekoi would carry a work by the author of a Nisekoi spinoff that would have these problems.

>TKTT: Nino
>Ayaneru: Itsuki
>Inorin: Itsuki
Nino is the only one who can win against Itsuki.The final game is between the two!
*deal with it*

kekejfhsdqsghgt
Mikufags stalker Btfo hard

Attached: ItsukivsNino.png (487x1112, 582K)

So many similarities with nisekoi too:
-Chitoge = Itsuki (main/first girl who is destined to win)
-Onodera = Miku (character written to be loved and to push otakus to buy the manga, but can't win)

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Nino is the first girl, though.

I was referring to Bokuben vs Nisekoi, but I suppose there are similarities between Quintuplets and Nisekoi.

Not the same magazine, user.

>Itsuki and Chitoge are completely different characters with completely different circumstances, but let me pretend they're the same because I can't find any reason for Itsuki to win it the actual manga
Sasuga, Itsukifag

Marika=Nino after confession.

>"I started to think she was special" line. It could just mean she was special because she made him started taking love seriously (it seemed like Nino's first two confessions
>Fuutarou didn't necessarily need to know who the kisser is to think she was special

The kisser(even if it's not Nino) or the kiss only made Fuutarou realize that Nino was special

>Maybe he does not feel anything after the kiss because he was already in love with Nino and he realized that Nino was special.

Negi is too ambiguous.

Not him, but give me an actual reason why any of the other characters would win? Instead of "they deserve it" I am curious about your answer. As far as I can tell, there are no reasons why any of the girls "should" win. That's all up to Fuutarou.

>Itsuki and Nino are the only ones who eat(MCbowl) in this cover?

What did Negibro means by this ?

Attached: !!!!!!.jpg (2230x1600, 500K)

Literally nothing

Imagine being Yotsuba
Imagine how happy you are playing with your sisters
Imagine the look of disappointment on your mother eyes when she realizes how dumb you and your sisters are
Imagine telling yourself you'll study five times as hard to set an example to everyone
Imagine meeting a boy who's impressed at your determination and looks up to you
Imagine you try your best
But is not enough
No matter how much you study you still get the worst grades
Because of your failure your sisters had to change school
They don't say anything about it, but you know how they feel
And then, there he is, your childhood friend
You try to ask for his help but you can't face him
You're too much of a failure for that
You pretend you don't remember him
He's still the nice kid you remember, not a failure like you
He helped you and your sisters pass to the next grade
You want to help him too
You get him to be the class rep. so everyone can see how good of a person he is
One day, you heard a rumor
He might love you too
No, you know you're not good enough for him
"There's no way that'd happen"

Imagine being Yotsuba

Attached: 428.png (1145x1600, 1.12M)

I guess, that's an angle you could look at it from, but you're stretching it pretty far.
His reaction in 71 and 72 doesn't seem to imply that.

Attached: makesmethink.png (248x310, 105K)

Older Itsuki's hair is amazing.

Kill yourself, braindead subhuman,

Did I say that others "deserve", or "should" win?

The actual line from Groom Fuutarou is:
>Ever since moment I started thinking she was special
He's implying a specific person in this sentence. Ever since that day, this "she" had been a special person to him. But the odd thing is, Fuutarou says he has absolutely no clue who kissed him. The only actual thing he knows is that the kisser was disguised as Itsuki or Itsuki herself.

Attached: kiss.png (582x323, 142K)

MILF Miku is best Miku

When you imply shit like reasons, it's usually followed by a retarded explanation like "they have done this, so they deserve it"
Kinda was expecting that from you.

>Imagine being Yotsuba
>Imagine how happy you are playing with your sisters
>Imagine the look of disappointment on your mother eyes when she realizes how dumb you are
>Imagine you try your best
>But is not enough
>No matter how much you study you still get the worst grades
>Because of your failure your sisters had to change school
>They don't say anything about it, but you know how they feel
>He helped you and your sisters pass to the next grade
>You want to help him too
>You get him to be the class rep. so everyone can see how good of a person he is
>One day, you heard a rumor
>He might love you too
>No, you know you're not good enough for him
>"There's no way that'd happen"
>Imagine being Yotsuba
Here, ftfy. Some of your headcanon spilled in.

Fuutarou's a fucking fag, when will we see Kintarou again?

Attached: Kintarou.jpg (350x389, 41K)

Chapter 1
Fuu comments to the bride about the dreamlike day he meet her, she says how that was the same day he found out they were quints
But Fuu met itsuki one day before he found out they're quints
therefore, Itsuki can't be the one he met on that dreamlike day that ended up as his bride

Soon, hopefully.

Attached: wildanddreamy.png (390x735, 233K)

I had some trouble understanding this, but I get it now. But like another user said it's quite a stretch. Cause I am pretty convinced that future Fuutarou is talking about the girl that kissed him. Fuutarou has no way to know that the girl in front of him was Nino, so that's kinda unlikely.

Wasn't that some translation issue?
And why did you jump from trying to figure out who kissed him to trying to disprove Itsuki being the bride?

Not needed anymore unitl Kyoto.
I'd rather see more of Scumtarou.

Attached: ur_being_monitored.jpg (552x592, 95K)

There's something about watching a total bitch of a girl absolutely melt over a boy she DOES like, that's just friggin' adorable to me.

two weeks, in the anime

>Fuutarou says he has absolutely no clue who kissed him.
>Fuutarou has no way to know that the girl in front of him was Nino
It's the toes! It's the arc where he finally noticed she does pedicure and they were all wearing open-toed shoes. He will remember everything after seeing them again.

Attached: 1537032438703.png (171x296, 58K)

Based.

I want total bitch Nino back.

Attached: Nino25.png (252x349, 93K)

五月が68点でキスシーンが68話で五月じゃんと思わせての実は6×8=48で四葉がキスした人だった説濃厚 can someone translate that please ?

Checked.

Attached: 1549197679092.png (157x299, 45K)

>Nino is the bride. - Haruba Negi

That's bullshit.
But I believe it.

Attached: 1549291085142.png (354x417, 166K)

Itsuki is the kisser

Attached: yandere2.png (256x286, 86K)

"Kintaro returns and fucks Nino raw while Fuutaro watches".

68 = kiss chapter
6 x 8 = 48
4 = yotsu
8 = ha/ba
yotsuba = kisser

Why would she be 48 suddenly?

Heh. Nothing personal Itsukifags but its Miku's win.

Attached: 1550697094638.png (1020x2610, 1.04M)

Fuutarou will get the VIP seat. Luck guy.

Negi is a hack

See

Attached: eeeeh.jpg (596x849, 220K)

It's funny how the bottom right is actually Itsuki

>retarded essay? Check.
>using some insignificant panels as proof? Check
Itsukifags and Mikufags are descending into madness.
I'd like to see the authors fight each other

Your good at misinterpreting things user.

Oh dear...

Attached: pupupu.jpg (1682x832, 357K)

No, I know that.
Yotsuba was always 428. Why would she be 48 suddenly?

You being serious now?

>Ichika doesn't regret her actions
A very terrible person.

Admit it, you did laugh while reading those delusions. That's their purpose.

Attached: red_herring.jpg (508x335, 33K)

>mikufags still upset
>ninofags still delusional
>ichikachads still winning

I can't believe Itsuki won.

I'll be serious right after you start being serious yourself.

Attached: 1549338315438.png (643x969, 309K)

>sees a well constructed essay on why Miku will win
>muh Mikufags
Miku living rent free in the heads of Ninofags.
n

Attached: 1548030557638.png (1348x666, 670K)

Bye thread

Newfag don't know about useless meat

someone post the picture with 5 itsukis saying variations of wanting food
i need it to make fresh oc

*Ninobros

Weird way to spell Takeda

>thinking either Miku and Nino will win

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.00_[2019.01.12_03.20.28].jpg (1280x720, 347K)

>Tfw you genuinely like all the quints

Bye thread
Hello thread

Indecisivefag detected. Pick a side and start shitposting, nigga.

I'm not thinking. I know.

Negi will pander to his majority fanbase in the end, so Miku will win

Bye user.

Attached: 1549992006638.jpg (2145x4096, 584K)

This. Negi wants a successful career after this ends so he will write a Miku end. Its the logical choice for advancing his career.

Or he might just end it in a way that feels consistent with the whole story. There are some options that just feel right.

Attached: 1550402475709.jpg (1017x881, 232K)

Oh yeah, that essay. It's easily disproven with the attached picture, because if the kisser's fists is the 'smoking gun' that proves X is the kisser, then Yotsuba should have shot at Fuutaroubowl too.

(As an aside, I can't believe not one of my Yotsubros caught this picture. Other Yotsubros claim I don't have enough love for the character because I don't believe her till the end, but I don't see ANYONE present this as one of her means to victory)

In fact, the kisser making fists is most probably a red herring. Just like c72 pretty much shot down Yotsuba's chances because Yotsuba is NOT in Fuutarou's mind, the very same chapter also did the same with Miku.

When asked by Yotsuba if Miku likes him, "There's no one at all that you're in love with?" Fuutarou replies, "Why'd you bring up Miku?" Which proves that Fuutarou does not have Miku in his mind just like Yotsuba.

And considering it was in c68 where Fuutarou says "It was from that moment on that I started thinking she was special", and neither Yotsuba/Miku is on Fuutarou's mind in c72, then it's' highly unlikely either are kisser and hence the bride.

Attached: yotsuba.png (772x526, 201K)

this. The sad part is that you can clearly tell by the oneshot that he doesn't give a fuck about Miku, but pandering to japanese virgin neets comes first when you have to think about your career.
Miku is a seasonal waifubait

>Yotsuba threard
>Not one single mention of Yotsuba being a 4D chess grandmaster.
what happened to you Yea Forums you used to be cool?

Cool and all, but Yotsuba or Miku can be the kissing quint which would mean they were on his mind.
Or do you mean that he somehow was able to rule them out before chapter 72?

Attached: Nino41.png (184x330, 69K)

Why doesn’t he just take them all?

What are Negi planing for chapter 428?

The kisser is Yotsuba or Itsuki.

Oh, you mean kissing quint being special to him since chapter 68.
I don't know if it's fine to interpret it like that.
That line is so bad.

Yotsuba's arc will start!

Attached: DznekQbU0AA8hcE.jpg orig.jpg (707x1000, 84K)

Then I'll roll!
>0 or 5: Ichika
>1 or 6: Nino
>2 or 7: Miku
>3 or 8: Yotsuba
>4 or 9: Itsuki

Let's ask Fuutarou

Attached: it'sNino.png (281x376, 50K)

My condolences

Based on current events seems legit.

Join us in the snake's den, user.

Attached: 1551104542269.png (622x586, 376K)

I have no proof, but i have no doubt either.

I could never see Miku try to kiss him under the bell, the "Itsuki" looked far too composed after it. Better yet, she had a very nice conclusion the chapter before the kiss. Nino was really teased a lot, but it's come to the point that I think it's a red herring. otherwise, she has the biggest chances. Ichika already tried to kiss him as Itsuki but failed. Yotsuba shut herself down and I don't see her taking that action. Itsuki is implied to be keeping some secrets and the last chapter she had something to talk about.
Possible kisser:
Nino > Itsuki > Miku > Yotsuba > Ichika
I rate Itsuki higher because Miku had a nice conclusion in the chapter prior to 68.

Attached: ksfgsdfs.png (585x315, 224K)

Another one joins the Ichiban Crew!

Attached: 1549102808899.png (717x720, 1.01M)

>the water in her lap
I want Yotsuba to give me Wakamezake!

I'm sure most do.

Then roll:

Good boy come to mommy

Attached: Scaley Onee-san.jpg (754x754, 336K)