If you like this anime, you're part of the reason why seasonal anime became soulless flavor-of-the-week garbarge...

If you like this anime, you're part of the reason why seasonal anime became soulless flavor-of-the-week garbarge, corporately engineered to cater to incels and moetards.

Attached: meme hero.jpg (360x360, 31K)

I'm not even watching it, so it's fine.

why does the idea that i am enjoying an anime upset you so much?

Because only he should be able to enjoy it

>people liking anime gets more produced
>being this testy
What is wrong user? What is it you are so afraid of?

If you don't like this anime you missed a critical stage of mental development to perceive metaphors.

The fact that he has a shield that he can't get rid of that socially isolates him is representational of his life prior to being summoned.

I like KF2 and I think Kemurikusa is shit

No one here is part of the reason he anime industry does anything because none of us pay for any of it.

shield hero is garbage but

moe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>manimeshit

I'm going to buy the BDs, OST and whatever volumes of the LN and manga are available, just to spite you OP.

Your argument is invalid since I pirate all the episodes

Why are you still so mad OP? I thought you moved on, the threads this week were comfy. People like things you don't, get over it.

t. ponyfucker

yeah, the whole "shield hero is for incels!!!" bandwagon died like a month ago. grandpa OP needs to get with the times

So basically "stop liking popular things"?

>leeches contributing anything
heh

Probably not. They lambasted last week's episode.

>corporately engineered to cater to incels
So 99% of anime? Nips love shit like Bunny incel.

Hey hiro how that fucking global post filter coming along?

The show is generic isekai garbage, it's bad, but it's not the worst thing ever
That being said myne is best girl and I want her to spit in my mouth

good thing i dont like it then, i guess

OP is a toasty roastie, confirmed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.30_[2018.05.29_01.38.44].png (708x720, 501K)

>Stop liking what I don't like

But almost everyone here pirates shit so it doesn't affect the industry in any meaningful way.
Also keep being butthurt over an anime

Wow, buzzwords. Read a book or something!

is this shit worth watching?

it is now just to spite OP

>imagine being this retarded

>being a retard who can't greentext
IMAGINE

yea but people overblow things and set your expectations too high or too low for shit

yes. best show this season

But here's the thing: since I like this anime, I WANT to part of why seasonal anime is like it is because.... get this... I LIKE IT.

Duh.

I don't watch anime, but I read the manga adaptation. For a modern isekai, it isn't shit.

t. ponyfucker

Cry me a river, landwhale.

Isn't there a Jojo thread in which you can jerk yourself off alongside those other garbage people who enjoy this gay shit?

>written by an incel
>MC is an incel
>watched by incels
Can someone explain how this generic harem isekai tricked people into thinking it was good? Was it all the MGTOW faggots coming out of the woodwork to circlejerk over false rape accusations?

>still butthurt about this anime
I'm seriously considering picking it up just for that

>makes thread about show he doesn't like
>especially after every fake "controversy" has already calmed down and there's literally no reason to get upset over it anyomre
OP it seems to me like you have a problem, got nothing better to do?

Yes, now fuck off back 2 reddit, sweaty.

Its decent isekai. Its not bad but its not great either, but a fun weekly watch

I'm starting to think it's viral marketing.

Why are all these buzzwords allowed yet I can't say nigger?

at this point it has to be, no one can be this angry about an anime a month after it aired

>corporately engineered to cater to incels and moetards
We live in times where people with killing and suicidal tendencies are a valuable demographic

>viral marketing
yeah, gotta drive up those seeders for more negative revenue

What else am I supposed to watch then?

Attached: 1445992879607.png (639x625, 507K)

Better question, Why roaties hate this anime so much?

Attached: 56767557.png (750x750, 608K)

mods will probably let this thread up because they don't give a shit

Attached: 1536244968226.jpg (727x908, 758K)

>neets an hero thinking they'll get isekaid and find a cute raccoon wife
You're right I wasn't thinking about the positives

Attached: 1522012009373.png (429x509, 408K)

But I AM an incel so what's the problem?

You'd be surprised how many anons are retarded enough to pay for anime.
Anyway it's not focused on 4chins, but successful viral campaign spreads on it own (i.e. tourists read about the 'outrage' on normalfaggot sites then bring that shit here).

t.Yea Forums

Attached: 1538219313237.jpg (1920x1552, 530K)

>neets and incels kill themselves off
>population drops by 25% overnight
>multiple industries go bankrupt in days

What industries?

tissue

Nigger is the forbidden word. Unless you're also a nigger, then you get a pity pass.

>waste a tissue every time you masturbate
>not getting a reusable cum rag

Attached: cumshroom.jpg (960x720, 92K)

oh no, media that caters to the people who watch it, what an awful thing

I guess that makes me Schroedingers Nigger then

I hope the user who posted this image took responsibility and raised his myconid offspring like a good father

Anime is shit so i don't care anymore.

>incel
>moetard
Are you lost child?

Attached: 1495918446163.jpg (960x720, 274K)

jesus fucking christ wtf

Pretty much agreed. Shield Hero and Slime Tensei are the definition of soulless.

>you're part of the reason why seasonal anime became soulless flavor-of-the-week garbarge, corporately engineered to cater to incels and moetards
really? I'm glad to work towards a good cause while watching anime

You should lead him out and close the door behind you

Only at 2x

It's fun and the characters are really what propels it, the world is pretty bog standard. Oh, it's got game stuff in it with stats and levels! Unique! That said I do like it, as weird as it is. I like the MC and Raph is best girl, the action's pretty good and there does seem to be something building to it. Even then, if you're looking for an actually well produced and interesting anime to watch this season I'd recommend Dororo first.

most anime is overdone souless shit churned out to appeal to the lowest common denominator, this is no different. It's just another shitty Isekai to cater to incels.

and for this reason it's exactly why when an actual good show, Mob Psycho for example, comes out it is a breath of fresh air for the medium.

Ponyfucker said so and he's got braindead drones.

I say it's not something you MUST see.

but it has a cute birb

deport yourself back to r*ddit you quadruple nigger

i still dont know if i like this or not

>2019
>Not being an incel and a moetard

Try my show. It'll blow you away with it's audiovisuals.

Attached: 82350923583049895390480.jpg (1440x810, 112K)

EVERY ANIME IS OR WAS SEASONAL STOP BEING A FAG

Based Kyoto.

! ! S - A - V - I - N - G ~ # ~ A - N - I - M - E ! !

You're right but unironically using "incel" on Yea Forums outed you as a massive retard and redditor

i ... .i .i. think i'm .. ..h .having an .. eyegasm.

Attached: 1551181820182.jpg (660x627, 78K)

>on-the-nose symbolism makes show gud :)

you know i had no plans to support this anime monetarily, but just bc it makes autists like you so angry i'm going to buy the BDs when they release

I love it when a new shield episode come out since it sucks all the shitposters away from other shows.

This

False Rape reporter detected.

now this is a good one

Attached: 38928049283494.jpg (300x300, 24K)

It's genuinely good, above average at least.

toastie roastie

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

The live-action version of the bioplant episode sure took some liberties.

It's okay at best, I've 100% seen worse than Shield hero.

Attached: 1529866953138.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

get out lefty

Impressive buzzwords.
Lurk more or go back.

>self-insert heterosexual male
>isekai
>harem of girls

I mean.....these are all the key traits to making a successful show or manga. Seriously, those are the only three things you'll ever need. In fact, if it doesn't have any of those things, I'd have to be convinced very heavily to watch it.

Most other stuff is a hard skip unless its some cool anime from the 1980s like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Dragonball. Because lets face it, most of the good stuff is only from the 80s and 90s.

Attached: Goblin+slayer+relationship+circle_c4975b_6799810.jpg (700x702, 104K)

Attached: 1529672048891.gif (200x200, 63K)

Mas mas mas por favor, mas mas mas si si señor!

Attached: 1512686996227.jpg (1200x1427, 159K)

hang yourself you beta faggot

Am I supposed to feel bad or something

>seething

Attached: 184278394759.jpg (560x480, 138K)

why isn't this thread deleted yet?

cause mods now approve of incel

Incels should die

Garbage

What a shit thread

I don't. It's just okay as far as I'm concerned.

Check out this future mass shooter nerd.

You're literally implying nip anime companies are dedicating entire departments of staff towards viral marketing to a forum filled with pirates, from a country that isn't even their top 5 of international contributors, in the international market that does not make up a significant percentage of total contributions. Entire departments of staff dedicated towards a market that does not even make up 1% of their total income returns.

lmao
you unbelievably dumb fuck

>lmao

hahaha, suck my dick dude. I'm from another time. Back when shit like that was commonly used. kiddo i've been around these parts longer than you've been off your mother's breast milk

>those buzzwords
You deserve Athy disgust

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-20-37-46-387_com.android.chrome.png (633x636, 320K)

>I'm from another time
Yes, the election.

>this thread

Attached: 1551269130631.png (200x346, 152K)

i bet the amount of time you spent here in years is in the single digits

The amount of time spent on this board is irrelevant if you can't assimilate to the culture properly. I'm surprised with all your years here you haven't learned that yet.

Attached: 1551311566451.png (678x1362, 56K)

Attached: 1551222197673.png (562x389, 194K)

Nope, here it's ability to integrate over newfags ingoring things and subverting. surprised you didn't notice even with you being so new

Sasuga new jannies

>12 hours

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

it's worse. they probably noticed by now, actually looked at it and said "yep, this is a quality thread" to themselves. we're at that point by now

>Seasonal
>Flavor of the week
>Based on a long running LN/Manga series
0/10 the captcha I had to fill out to respond was a netter troll.

So does that mean no show is Flavor of the week? Or it's not seasonal shit?

Dumb incel

Fuck you.

>It's shit, trust us!
Once again, the captcha was more annoying than your response. Try harder. Anything that resembles an actual response would do.

>incel buzzword posting is finally spreading to Yea Forums
i thought Yea Forums was immune...

Dodging the question and acting like you're superior doesn't make you right.
Answer this question.
Is a recently adapted anime series with a long running manga or LN incapable of being shit?

now some janny just deleted other garbage threads and still refuses to touch this one

When you let Yea Forums mod, nothing is safe.

I don't have to defend calling you out as a retard, retard, you're the one who has to prove to me, in some way, that Shield Hero is shit without just using buzzwords and acting like a sperg. Trying to catch me with a question that leads to an absolute fallacy isn't going to cut it.

Provide me with some good reasons why Shield Hero isn't up to your standards or I'll just assume that anything that isn't Naruto isn't good enough for you.

And once again, Captcha is giving me a harder time than you are.

what was his endgame?

Exactly this. You can tell Mub Shitco is good because there are no attractive females in it, so I don't feel threatened in anyway. And it panders to wholesome fujos, instead of disgusting harem-loving incels. Reigen, not Ratphalia, please.

To create life from nothing, to become as a god. He has surpassed the average user. He has become...basement dweller.

looks like you were right

You're triggered as fuck buddy, never once did I say Shield Hero was bad, my argument is your argument is shit. You dismissed the OP's argument because he said it was seasonal or flavor of the month.
>Dodged the question. Reddit spacing. Can't get rid of the captcha.
Obvious newfag spotted.
Also, fallacy fallacy for my alleged "absolute fallacy". Don't forget the Ad hom. for no apparent reason.

>nobody remembers what I stood for

Attached: 1454585089318.jpg (1141x1141, 1.07M)

>namefag
>expecting anything other than disgust and contempt

>namefag
Jesus Christ. How new are you?

I liked konsuba fine, but I'll never get how people enjoy the shit where they bring up in-game menu's and shit. It looks dumb, and just is never referenced or anything.

>You dismissed OP's Argument because he said it was seasonal or flavor of the month
I could say you're a cocksucking nigger, doesn't mean its' true. It probably is, though. If you don't provide something that resembles an argument, you do nothing for your position. I gave you the opportunity to do something to that effect and you fell flat.

>Dodging the question
A loaded question is not something I'm going to respond to, but nice try literal retard. Let's say that I actually answered the following question:
>Is a recently adapted anime series with a long running manga or LN incapable of being shit?
If I said No: You'd simply claim victory, jerk off and go run over a puppy with your new-found self importance.
If I answered yes: You'd take the extra few steps to find an adaptation of a long-running series that WAS shit (I dunno, probably Fate/Zero or Maid Dragon or Overlord or some equally terrible trash). You'd then proceed to the above-stroking, dog-slapping, etc.
It's a question framed in a way where only the individual asking it can emerge victorious, regardless of the answer.

>Can't get rid of the captcha
I'm not paying chinkmoot a dime.

Oh.

And I forgot:

>Le meme reddit spacing

Get necked, faggot.

It's catchy garbage though. Picked it up on a whim after seeing a thread about it a day or two back, binge watched all the episodes and then read the entire manga series.

Going to drop it as soon as I've read the current/next chapter and then completely forget about it.
A good way to kill a couple of hours but ultimately shallow, braindead shit filled with bad writing, arsepulls and wish fulfilment.

Would love a doujin featuring the Queen though. She's a qtie.

>All of this anger and useless text from just one question
Seek help mate.
You can't even engage in conversations without useless name calling. Nigger this, nigger that, fag this, fag that.
When's the last time you spoke to someone that wasn't through a keyboard?
Extreme anger over something as simple as anime will get you nowhere in life except the hospital bed for high blood pressure.
Shield Hero really does have a terrible fanbase.

Overlord had in-game menus and was AotY multiple times with its various seasons.

The anime is the least offensive version of Shield Hero, in that it's just bland, generic isekai. The manga isn't the worst either.
But by god the LN is fucking terrible.That's really where the authors inner robot comes out. It's like 50 shades of grey but for men.

Attached: 1538193086994.png (393x505, 214K)

>You're just mad
>Lol don't name call it's mean
>You're just a terrible fan
>So mad
>I won't actually refute your statement, nor will I back up OP's statement, I'm just going to sit here saying how mad you are
Witty banter m8, nicely done, you sure have shown me. Can't believe I got absolutely btfo'd by some rando on Yea Forums who didn't even lift a finger once to provide a counterargument. Truly, this was a momentous day for debate everywhere.

I know you're a bit on the slow side, so I'll let you know here that that was sarcasm.

EVERY RAPE ACCUSATION IS REAL YOU PIG
along those lines

I thought the same things of overlord, just it looked even more shit. Whats the point of the show if he's already a fucking demi-god of the world?

>counterargument.
Why do you keep drowning on about this counterargument?
Since I'm apparently supposed to be arguing something, please tell what argument was I supposed to be countering?

sounds great

Imagine getting into an argument over seasonal shounenshit for literal children and mexicans.

>incel
Go back

Fuck off retard. This show is absolute dogshit. Seasonal shit or not this show will always be bad and
you can't even properly argue for it.

Are you braindead?

Dropped on your head as a child?

You spent almost 2 hours arguing over nothing.

Based.
Fuck this show.

Kill yourself

You sound as mad as him, but over someone liking a show which is more pathetic

I'm only watching it because the isekai elements drew me in and there are some really cute girls in the anime, but the story isn't that good and the action scenes are below average. It kind of reminds me of Sword Art Online or BnHA. When you peel back the trendy facade, all you have left is a basic bitch shounen manga with all the predictable bullshit associated with that, like cliche dialogue (example in pic related). I feel like Tate no Yuusha could have been a trapped in a video game anime, or a super power academy anime very easily, just by tweaking a few minor details in the setting and character ages. To me, all it is now is a waifu anime. I don't consider it to be a good isekai anime at all. If you want to see good harem isekai, with action scenes done right, watch Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.43_[2019.02.07_23.05.33].jpg (1280x720, 530K)

Kill yourself retards.
Stop accepting mediocrity. Being mad over someone shovel shit down their own throat is basic human decency.

test

It's really bad. Like "you need to be mentally stunted to find this stimulating". It's not even a 'so bad it's good' kind of show, it's just aggressively bad.

You're one of those retards that praises the Snyder DC movies, aren't you?

How to generate massive reply on 4channel A.K.A. reddit 2 - Yea Forums

>just shit on any recent show and use words as incel and moetards
>get massive reply

Every fucking time.

Attached: 1550635165986.jpg (320x240, 18K)

It has some redeeming qualities, but they're not the ones that should be redeeming an action-based isekai story.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.32_[2019.02.20_13.35.08].jpg (1280x720, 239K)

I guess mods just don't care anymore

It helps if the episode literally aired the same day and people are just looking for a thread to use to discuss the anime. This is not really a bait thread. Please lurk more to learn how Yea Forums works before posting again.

>This is not really a bait thread
nice bait, you got a (you) from me

S-sorry my fault, please forgive me oh 4channel PRO user.

>This is not really a bait thread.
Ha

I just hope all the fags calling this incel actual have gfs or have sex instead of being virgins who think they aren't because they aren't mean to women

Olivia is CUTE!

t. incel

Sure, but I owe it and I don't even watch this trash

incel

Celery is in me if that's what that means.

incel

Did some e-celeb shit on this anime or something?

No but My Anime News did creating some forced controversy