why they do this

Attached: file.png (649x526, 197K)

also, tn cringe thread, i guess

Attached: file.png (607x471, 409K)

MY MOTHER IS SICK AND TIRED FOR 30 YEARS

Attached: file.png (640x853, 822K)

>reading translations
yikes

Scanlators who bother learning Japanese are often huge weebs. Huge weebs are often autistic as fuck.
This then spills into the manga they translate either as the horrible practice of mixing completely translatable Japanese expressions and words with English, because they know dick all about good translation and are autistic weeaboos, and stupid translator's notes, because they think they are being fun and witty and think that people care.

Awful jokes in the credits page are still fine, though, right?

>my mother is sick and I've been forced to stay home for 15 years
>eww yuri translator comments in card captor sakura manga
Peak scanlation.

That looks like some fag put some shit in an official tl. Where did you read that crap?

At least you can skip those if you don't care. While reading your eyes will inevitably go over notes in the margins and between panels.

Yes, because I can just skip the page knowing they'll be there

Mangadex

Kasane has an official English release.

Learn Japanese.

Attached: 1550761405043.png (300x200, 137K)

The fucker no longer says 15 years, at least

Attached: for fun.jpg (651x128, 21K)

Found it. It's from a scanlation indeed.
You should read its official release instead like the other user said.

writing your personal thoughts and feelings in the margins is a time-honored tradition of scribes while copying and translating works. even copies of holy texts have stuff like "I hope the crusty old abbot chokes on his own shit" scribbled in by the monks transcribing them from aramaic and koinegreek into latin.

Attached: bl-harley-3487-detail[1].jpg (413x322, 148K)

I wonder how much money he has actually made throughout the years with this.

people are extremely naive, especially on other "tame" forums, so probably a lot.

His mother has been dying for 15 yers now? What exactly is she "sick" of besides raising a piece of shit worthless parasite?

why are you complaining? you didnt pay for it

Attached: 1525958155054.png (510x545, 202K)

The patreon has 90 patrons. If minimum is $1 then that means at least $90 per month, but realistically we can expect that people will donate more. A very conservative estimate is still $200 per month. I don't know how heavily Patreon donations are taxed, but he's still probably yielding an okay monthly bonus patreon and other donations combined.
I doubt there is any sick mother, and if there is, it's probably something like morbid obesity

post them
11 cm (boner)

Attached: Adamasu.jpg (938x614, 218K)

>My life resolves around taking care of my mother
>Give me money

Attached: 9F86B544-386F-42C3-A45C-F590F3A7E70C.png (436x351, 171K)

16cm last time I measured, what manga is that?

Translators are the niggers of the universe

I don't get it
It's not like he's holding the releases hostage
He's doing it for free and the messages aren't that big to the point of annoying
And you can't really say his mother isn't really sick unless you have proof

>And you can't really say his mother isn't really sick unless you have proof
More like he shouldn't say it unless he shows proof.

this is the worst offense committed by a translation team that I've witnessed, fuck silent sky and fuck their descendants for 10 generations

Attached: 15-14-34-H19.png (1077x1600, 377K)

t. kusocake's donor

>dude translates a dozen manga weekly while streaming overwatch 24h
>bro trust me my mom is like sick or something since before I was born and like send me money bro btw I'm a girl haha

>if you didn't pay for it it's exempt from criticism
you sound like a member of a scanlation team

>all these ungrateful EOPs

Attached: disgusting.png (379x492, 257K)

I can read enough nip to not need scans, but it's a pain in the ass to find raw

Attached: 1551078484360.png (400x400, 179K)

You realize you guys can just read another translation right if you hate it that much? It's not like you actually have to give him money to read the chapters

I like TL Notes are long as they are informative. The ones making jokes or moral judgements I dislike.

Well, Ginny is indeed hot

Why are you changing the subject? You pretended he isn't a lying fag when he clearly is.

>things that can be avoided are exempt from criticim and ridicule
You realise you can fuck off, right? Nobody is interested in hearing about how much of a massive cum guzzling faggot you are

What the fuck. There goes my motivation to pick it up again.

Because I don't care whether he's lying or not. I merely said that because you guys are saying he's lying without a single proof to back it up.

Nobody is interested in hearing about how much you hate someone writing some shit in a translation they made yet here you are making a thread.

>Because I don't care whether he's lying or not.
>And you can't really say his mother isn't really sick unless you have proof
Then don't post retarded shit like this.

This works both ways.
He is pretending his mom is sick without a single proof to back it up.

Das rite, he should put a picture of his mom on the internet to prove she's actually sick

No, just post the medical bills and a name if you're serious, if you can't. Don't bullshit. As much info as a proper kickstarter or whatever would need. Whcih would make more sense than translating comics.

more like he should get a real job and stop with the excuses

dont donate if it makes you uncomfortable not knowing if his mom is sick or not
what is with the internet and pointless bitching?

my mom is dying, better play overwatch and translate manga instead of finding a proper job to help her

What point are you trying to make with this braindead post? You just said people can't say X without proof when the statement you defend has no proof. This isn't about donating to that piece of shit or not. This is about your point being braindead.

>d-don't call him out just because he has no evidence!!!
What's with these cuckolds itt?

FUCK KIREICAKE

They want attention, the worst offender I can think of was the typesetter for Isekai Maou, what a nigger.

F

Attached: ded-scans.png (900x1296, 187K)

Do you have a proper source on this?
Reverse image search reveals nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone from the group damagecontrolling. Yea Forums became shill central in the last years.

Those are very unprofessional scribes then. Hope they received due punishment for that.

I appreciate the succesful troll, but man, what a faggot could even write something like this.

>name
Das rite guys, he should put the name of his mom so they could get doxxed

>How does Kickstarter work???
Dumbass.

How autistic do you have to be to write these kind of posts?

Attached: DYPDt-uWAAIv7y8.jpg (605x902, 50K)

Sorry I don't use normalfag websites

Based!

Is that the validation you wanted? Now go away, the adults are talking.

You're on Yea Forums right now.

>das rite
>adults

You teen.

Then don't reply with uneducated posts like a mouthbreather.

"I HATE KIREICAKE!" Anonymous yelled, as he flips through the pages of an isekai manga KireiCake translated.

Wait, you're telling me someone is lying on the internet? How obscene!

^^samefag

Yea Forums stands for Yea Forumsutistic

for kicks

Go back to your discord, kcniggers.

>I HATE KIREICAKE
Not as much as LHS

No, it stands for Yea Forumsnime which is a normalfag hobby nowadays as the catalog clearly displays. 130 out of 150 threads are either from r/anime or r/animemes.

because they can. What are you gonna do about it, read it in japanese?

KireiCake? Ah, I hate them. By the way, did you read that latest chapter of Sleeping Princess? I enjoyed it!

>We ask that there are no disrespectful comments about the quality of the typesetting
Well there certainly were no disrespectful comments about the typesetting.

This, for parasites that leeches of translators to read manga, they sure are pretty selfish

Who the fuck cares? Learn Japanese if it bothers you so much.

>Yea Forums
>reddit
no

could you be any more transparent with your samefag shilling?

Yes. Especially the generals are just collections of countless literal reposts from reddit.

Go contact kickstarter or something if you have a problem with it. Otherwise, im not sure its healthy to make a bitching thread that goes nowhere every few months...

like a baby's arm holding an apple

Your post makes no sense, I didn't even make this thread, but it looks like getting called out has been a problem for you for a while, KC, huh.

This thread is a big pile of shit.
Also personal notes are cancer. Now move on.

Have you read anything translated by Norway? It's so full of epic leddit puns and they translate all yen to Norwegian kroner because how epic and quirky are they.

>they translate all yen to Norwegian kroner because how epic and quirky are they.
Not worse than translating it as dollar.

As long as we limit the credit page to 1

What puns do they have other than the No way = Norway thing?

In this case having a tl note with the dollar value is actually appreciated.

It's quite obviously Kireicake shilling here. He probably has a lot of time on his hands.

Adamasu no majotachi

That's pretty much it, but I'm pretty sure they mistranslate stuff purposefully to use the shitty pun. It's extremely distracting and I hope whoever was involved with it dies in a car fire.

Lot of Norway reference like currency and replacing oh my god with oh my "king of Norway".

what the fuck man