Attached: 182.jpg (2276x1618, 957K)

Attached: 184.jpg (2276x1618, 1.09M)

Attached: 186.jpg (2276x1618, 1.08M)

Attached: 188.jpg (2276x1618, 844K)

Attached: 190.jpg (2276x1618, 975K)

Attached: 192.jpg (2276x1618, 961K)

Attached: 194.jpg (1138x1618, 580K)

So is this guy her pimp or something?

The dude looks way too similar to the guy who got money from stalker-kun. The only difference is the hairstyle.

Threadly reminder

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

Damn Hina can't catch a break. What's this guy now? A rapist?

Seething

Based Reminderanon BTFO Ruitards once again.

user, Ruitards aren't just seething, they are mindbroken at this point.

Why the wall of text when a single picture conveys the idea better?

Attached: taking a knife for your waifu.png (2132x1600, 2.24M)

Dude come on. That point is useless. Nat has already explicitly stated he'd do the same for Rui.

Actions > Words

You're completely missing the point of that picture and the subtext behind it.

Why not just post the translated chapter?
m.imgur.com/a/QY9XKR1

Attached: 1550934459259.png (339x473, 76K)

Actions speak louder than words. Besides Kei specifically gave this moment to Hina.

Thanks user.

He said that to appease insecure bitch just like when he said he had move on from hina

>he'd do the same for Rui.
You will never see him do it though.

Based and Hinapilled

Based reminder-kun shows up once every thread to silence the ruifags.

Attached: 1550775409671.jpg (743x1068, 121K)

Cute Hina!

Attached: Screenshot_35.jpg (1106x625, 95K)

Cute Rui!

Attached: Screenshot_34.jpg (1108x626, 98K)

Cute Alex!

Attached: Screenshot_33.jpg (1109x625, 99K)

WTF Hina

Based

This. The stalker is going make his renturn soon as stated by Kei.

Get out of there hina

Based as always

Let's be honest, the anime art is shit. A complete disgrace to Kei.

Scarface revealed to be a prostitute? I mean, I don't want it to be the case but it won't be that surprising. Hina just can't catch a break.

How can Ruifags cope with this?

How many chapters will slutty Hanako and Natsuo date?

>It's hina will trying to solve everything from behind without telling natsuo anything and making everything worse again
Goddamn, why i keep reading this shit?

This to a T. Or Natsuo finds out, feels like he's been deceived, and slips even more into his depression

Cope

Ruifags are world class mental gymnasts.

Because Hina is not some perfect, flawless angel that Hinafags make her out to be. She has her own issues and needs to get her shit together, just like with Rui, if she wants another chance at Natsuo.

>>It's hina will trying to solve everything from behind without telling natsuo anything and making everything worse again
she's right to say nothing after that

>just like with Rui,
Case in point right here

How is that not obvious to you? It's as plain as fucking day and is a core component of the story. Hina needs to get past her extreme selflessness and inability to act for herself while Rui needs to reign in her selfishness.

Attached: GQl8lkZ.png (1251x937, 775K)

I dont think selflessness is a bad thing user.

Attached: X7ryRJv.png (1249x933, 1.19M)

Attached: UuEuCwA.png (1255x929, 1.23M)

Attached: 5N0XLgk.png (1247x939, 1.36M)

It is if it goes too far. At that point it can be just as bad as being selfish. Also look where it has gotten Hina, unable to be with the man she loves because that's "what's best for him".

Attached: xxeDX74.png (1251x935, 1.48M)

It's bad for her, but it doesn't make her a bad person, unlike selfishness.

Attached: cBPh9A9.png (1249x933, 1.42M)

Attached: Rg7mIir.png (1249x929, 1.22M)

Attached: 8UbNvlc.png (1247x935, 1.3M)

Why not post a proper RIP instead of those screencaps?
imgur.com/a/uhZzYND

Attached: MK5i1wp.png (1249x933, 1.39M)

Attached: ZvHwKMk.png (625x933, 749K)

Not necessarily. Acting too selflessly and its like you are forcing your own beliefs on someone else. The way she handled Natsuo on the island is a prime example of that. Because she wanted him to give up on her she decided to absolutely crush him by lying that she believed their relationship was a mistake and she was stupid to have been a part of it. Hina needs to stop sacrificing herself at every damn opportunity.

Thanks to her actions on the island, Natsuo still has his dreams of being a successful writer alive. You need some crazy level of mental gymnastics to think that selflessness makes you a bad person.

You need some crazy level of mental gymnastics to look at a flawed character and her shortcomings and be completely willfully ignorant of them. That is the difference between Ruifags and Hinafags. We recognize our girl has flaws. Hell, that's part of the reason we like her. Yet you guys are so obsessed on circle jerking on these threads about how Hina is so perfect and never does anything wrong. Her behavior has caused a great deal of pain to both herself and Natsuo because she is constantly martyring herself.

No one is saying she is flawless, but if you are really arguing that selflessness makes you a bad person, you are fucked in the head.

Is that chef guy banging Rui yet?

Chef guy is Rui's endgame rebound, so not yet.

If you take it to the extent Hina does then it becomes a character fault. I never said it makes her a bad person just that it constantly gets in the way of everything and hurts herself the most in the end. If she wants to get back with Natsuo that is something that she needs to fix. Is it that hard to admit something that obvious?

>I never said it makes her a bad person
Yes, because it doesn't and that's the point. Her faults make her more endearing while Rui's selfishness and insecurities make her repulsive.

>a girl that used to be borderline autistic not knowing how to deal with the intense new emotions she's experiencing and makes some mistakes
>repulsive
You are a man of no culture

Save it, she had more than enough time to deal with her "new" emotions. She just got progressively shittier.

I've just imagined the shitstorm that would ensue in these threads if Rui came back from America and introduced Chef to the family as her boyfriend it was beautiful and terrible and the more I think about it the more it feels possible

>new emotions
Spoken like a true binge reader.

Chef is so much of a cuck he might agree to pretend to be her boyfriend so she can test Natsuo's reaction

What? The girl didn't have so much as a crush before Natsuo came along let alone love for a member of the opposite sex

It was new during the earlier chapters. Then 150+ chapters happened, which is like 3-4 years in terms of how long the manga has been running. You don't notice it because you binged the entire manga in less than 5 hours.

>making assumptions on the internet
Fuck off faggot. Besides that means literally nothing. Those feelings are still relatively new and present new challenges all the time.

I swear Hinafags are some of the most blindly loyal autists on this site. I don't think I have ever seen one of them say anything remotely critical of their girl. Even when they do they justify it to oblivion.

The fact that you call 4 year old nonsense new shows the level of your mental gymnastics. Even in terms of time elapsed in the manga, it's two years. If you really think a person who does this shit for that long is anything short of repulsive then I don't know what to tell you.

Am I the only one that wants natsuo to not get with either hina or rui but with a different nice girl?

Attached: 1551127375053.gif (529x720, 296K)

>My waifu is shit so theirs must be shit too

It means nothing because we are just now entering the self improvement arc. Rui, Hina, and Natsuo are all going to be getting their shit together. The fact that you are so blinded by your hate boner for Rui is fucking hilarious.

The fact that you can dismiss 4 years of the manga as nothing just confirms that you're a fucking binge reader.

Post yfw you report the official twitter account under the new "Child sexual exploitation policy"

Attached: 4757b45745v745bbbz.png (1627x1188, 645K)

Because I believe that Rui's feelings for Natsuo can still be classified as new and that I am viewing the story in a more thematic context? lol you are so desperate for a win your mental gymnastics are getting tying yourself in knots. Is all you have left to accuse me of binge reading? That's some loser talk if I've ever heard it.

There are some Serizawa supporters.

No, it's because you didn't have to deal with Rui being a shit for more than a few months since you decided to binge it. Anyone who has followed the manga for any decent amount of time has gotten tired of Rui's shit by now. But go on, keep calling your age old shit as new while accusing the other side of mental gymnastics. It's hilarious.

>Japanese
>R-Romance
how about you guys just go and watch some Mexican soaps. It's like 10x more realistic.

What's hilarious is you accusing an user on some baseless shit because you disagree with him over a fucking waifu. It's kinda sad desu.

>baseless
He has gone above and beyond to prove it.

>you disagree with me on something
>must be because you are a binge reader
How does that prove anything?

He is literally calling events that transpired 4 years ago "new". How fucking dumb are you?

Why doesn’t protagonist fuck both of them at the same time?

How fucking dumb are you that you are being a fucking fag and taking the word "new" WAY too fucking literally? She has never experienced love before this so by definition these feelings she has are new feelings

New girl is clearly bipolar. She's taking advantage.of him during the idolization honeymoon phase, as soon as she feels secure she's going to blow up and start slapping him around and engineering drama to make herself the victim.

Why don’t more love triangles end in polygamy?

They have been dating for 1.5 years and Natsuo had on multiple occasions done his best to reassure her. Yet her selfishness and insecurities never seem to go away. If that shit wasn't getting old then I don't know what to tell you. Imagine thinking liking such a bitch makes you a man of culture lmao.

Yeah she is really suspicious. She was just living with a guy and mooching off of him and now she is some selfless girl that just wants to help? I feel like our MC is gonna be getting manipulated

>bipolars
>whores
>gold-diggers
>stalker-attractors
>outright crazies
>brain-munchers
>etc.
I'm starting to feel like virginity is a safe choice.

>a girl has insecurities and flaws
>is a bitch
Who hurt you user?

I like how you conveniently omitted the word "selfish" because then you would've answered yourself.

I also like how you refuse to admit that being so uber selfless like Hina can be just as bad as being selfish. But oh wait, that requires objectively looking at the characters are recognizing your waifu has flaws. Can't do that now can we?

>I also like how you refuse to admit an invalid point

lol you are such a deluded fag it is hysterical. I'm not wasting any more time on an idiot that refuses to recognize a core part of the characterization of the girl he supposedly likes. Thanks for all the chuckles. Keep living in your own little bubble where Hina is some angel while Rui is bitch even though they mirror each other in so many ways.

>take care not to be too sympathetic otherwise you'll end up getting dragged into their problems
Based bro telling him as it is.

Ruifag mental gymnast's performance has concluded. Thanks for watching.

I think you broke him with your utter stupidity

How does one come up with a post so heavy with projecting?

>lol
Go back where you came from

>Ruifag
>accusing anyone else of stupidity

Attached: giphy.gif (500x343, 251K)

Rui is too immature to hold a long term relationship, Hina was too immature outside of a long term relationship.
Hina is the better choice because she's lived long enough to get past her own bullshit.

>She is so good she's bad.

how bout you stfu?

I get the distinct feeling that we are entering a Miyabi vs Misaki arc. Gotta have some romantic plot line to hold us over until Hina and Rui are both ready to try again

I do not trust Misaki at all right now. Prostitutes are experts at leading men along and tricking them. She also admitted to mooching off her last guy

>Bitches and whores

What if she does know Misaki somehow? Maybe we get some kind of flashback next chapter showing how they know each other. Feels like something Kei would do to add more drama

This fucking manga gave me depression. I cant stop listening to emotional songs and feeling down ,sad.
Just let Crispy win already so I can rest in peace

Attached: 1235343363.png (1920x1080, 761K)

Who is the girl playing the piano in the OP?

Seeing someone throw away a great relationship because they are scared of their own insecurities and flaws will do that to you

At the end of the day it was needed though. Not only for them to grow as characters but also to set up the final showdown. In order for that to happen Hina and Rui have to be on equal footing which would be impossible if one of them was dating him. Both of them being exes that he still loves yet was deeply hurt by fits that bill perfectly.

Attached: I_would_never.png (552x488, 238K)