Shingeki no Detective

Who will reveal Eren impregnated Historia? Hange must have noticed Eren's erection for Historia but what if Armin is the one to reveal it? How will Floch react when he learns Eren cares more about Historia and Eren Jr than about the Yaegerists?

Attached: Deep..png (546x502, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/aunvog/does_anyone_have_the_copypasta_i_seem_to_have/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551302468485.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551302386041.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pFoc5XKkIIw
youtube.com/watch?v=WHjEI0Oo0XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GODVI WILL SURVIVE

Maybe but no one cares

Detective Neill!

FREE GABO

Attached: 1523457878859.jpg (800x800, 279K)

>what if Armin is the one to reveal it?
Hopefully he reveals it in front of Mikasa. I want Mikasa to be completely mind broken and go on a yandere rampage.

Attached: 1551268720335.jpg (248x433, 55K)

>what if Armin is the one to reveal it?
No, fuck off. This is time for her to shine.

Attached: 17 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 429K)

Can't wait til EH ledditors all kill themselves after reveal

Attached: eh.png (666x380, 23K)

There were polls older than this made in /snk/. No, thinking Eren is the father doesn't mean you are a "EHfag"

>Then my son, do you like that girl?

Being an EH ledditor is a state of mind

t. EHfat

he's not dead yet

Attached: levis.png (500x638, 368K)

But EH was meme here before chapter 107, ledditor.

Seriously, giving the reveal to Armong will be a big fuck you to me. I want Hange to shine.

Attached: 63.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

>whoosh
>a basic point goes over the retarded EH ledditor's head

>giving the reveal to Armong
this made me think you meant armin will be the father rofl

There is most likely nothing to reveal

Never. I won' allow it.

No, people reached the same conclusion. I doubt it's our fault Isayama
>Hid Eren's full pov and Historia's pov. Not a single new conversation between farmer and Historia in all those months, having 45 pages
>Last time we saw Eren and Historia it was Eren defending her Grisha style with Dina
>Last panel with a guy talking about freedom and the baby having those eyebrows
>Zeke just got revealed as one against new eldian babies, and we got that page with Eren reacting with that phrase Carla said while holding her own baby
>Eren being absent in some meetings, meaning he actually had some time where he wasn't protected by SL
I don't know, maybe you could explain why the possibility of Eren being the father is so low instead of stalking people or crying names.

I like Hange but ever since Isayama said
>I didn't expect Hange to be third...
You knew she would be fucked. Just accept she is just there till Isayama finds a moment for Armin to shine

Maybe I worded it wrong, but you get what I mean. Fuck, I hate Armong.

>low IQ

I want to believe. I mean, He made Hange going around investigating things.

Oh she will be shining white and bright after Floch and the Yaegerists are done with her.

Attached: 1551269883960.jpg (204x384, 69K)

I don't hate Armin just Isayama wanking him or protecting him from anything that could hurt his character. Maybe Isayama regretted not making him go full Gesumin

>EHnigger

>praises Armong
>says how terrible she is
>probably deceived by the nig
>giving Falco a bath
Sorry user. She is alive to be Armin's shield before he saves the world

How does this makes you feel?

Attached: p.jpg (665x486, 211K)

Not everyone can be a detective like you, Neil

It's going to be detective Nile for sure

>Detective Neil and detective Hange meet to share their info
>they both conclude father is farmer

>just Isayama wanking him or protecting him
Those are reasons enough to hate him. The wanking affects other characters too since they're made retards in his presence. There's not much to like about Armin and a lot to be annoyed about.

He looks like he is having fun.

>shine
Of course, someone needs to clean cripplet's ass

Attached: 1539450157938.png (528x606, 359K)

Except anyone needs to reveals the Historia thing even ignoring the father issue but some of you are in denial.

>I guess I’ll suck your cock if I have to, user. Don’t cum in my mouth.

Attached: erehh.jpg (511x403, 57K)

Hange already knows Eren loves Historia YHnigger

What's next for her? Things cant get worse for her right?

Attached: 74c8588a712af1362a6e87bbb41863eec41a5e69r1-718-577v2_hq.jpg (718x577, 160K)

Isn't Nile already on his way to Historia? Detective Nile will find out the truth or maybe his partner

Dumb EHnigger

Spoilers when

Dumb YHnigger

You need to be in total denial not to see the obvious foreshadowing here.

Dumb Jeanfag

>Hange looking at Eren suspicious with Historia in background
Pretty much, Isayama can't be less subtle about it.

>maybe you could explain why the possibility of Eren being the father is so low instead of stalking people or crying names
They can't. They know Eren will be revealed as the father so they are in damage-control mode right now. Every shounen attracts obnoxious shipperfags who ship cancerous ships like Sasuke x Sakura and Ichigo x Orihime. EH is an exception to the norm; a truly based ship which has been intricately planned and very well written by the author. Of course their peanut sized brains cannot comprehend it's greatness.

t. cancerous deluded shipperfag

>Hid Eren's full pov and Historia's pov
So it's vague then and you don't know you are simply seeing what you want to see.
>Eren defending her Grisha style with Dina
Eren also defended Mikasa, didn't turn in to romance. If you weren't a delusional shipper you'd get that he was standing up for his own strong personal beliefs on people not being treated as cattle
>the baby having those eyebrows
How do you know that's not Eren, how do you know it's Historia. Again you're reaching hard to fit things into your self-insert fantasy
>Eren being absent in some meetings
Where did you even get this from? According to the raws they noted that Eren took independent action 10 months ago, which would suggest that's when he left as there's no way the gov't would let Eren roam free if they noted he was acting weird with national security on the line. If Eren was absent there would immediately be a search party after him as was the case.
The MPs also vetted the farmer and I don't think a simple farmer would be capable of putting on such an act for so long, not to mention he casually called Historia by name with no one around suggesting they are on an equal footing relationship.

Attached: n2rn.png (865x264, 241K)

The worst part is that Isayama thinks people will like Armin more if he is never wrong

If you truly wanted to "btfo" shippers then you should want Eren to be shipped with nobody, and have any romance be ignored from the storyline altogether. But it's obvious you're just a pathetic self-inserting cuck who can only keep his interest in the story through waifufaggotry.

>Pic related
That's still Zeke's version. Come on you even got your sobbing flashback for Zeke because he is going to be betrayed by Eren soon
>muh shipperfag
Someone fucked Historia, so assuming farmer is the father should make you a shipperfag according to your logic, right? Yes, he defended Mikasa but Isayama never make a character (Hange in this case) looking suspiciously at Eren when is about Historia, or Pixis saying Eren was acting weird.
If farmer was the father Isayama could have given us more pages about them
Again, Eren being the father is just a theory, but there is no reason to believe you have to be a shipperfag to believe Eren is the father, nor you nor I know that yet

Nah, it was a lot of fun when Orihime x Ichigo or the Naruto thing happened.

Is anyone keeping pics for the hall of anal devastation when EH inevitably sinks?
Is anyone keeping pics for the hall of anal devastation when EH is confirmed?
Is anyone keeping pics for the hall of JUST devastation when AA is confirmed?

Literally your only argument would be "the MPs said it". And is getting more obvious Zeke will receive his karma when his own brother betrays him.

Receiving the Beast Titan 1/2

Attached: 1527101020875.jpg (704x499, 100K)

2/2

Attached: 1537863907198.jpg (604x853, 151K)

If you were not are shipperfag you wouldn't even care about btfo anyone and just ignore them and focus on the manga and the story

Only shipperfags care so much about shipping. If two characters fucked then two characters fucked, I don't think people dropped Dragon Ball just because characters fucked in that manga, same with the JoJos or FMA

Ellen > Ereh

Attached: B1yaId5IMAAyW9s.jpg (682x470, 76K)

>muh shipping
The father's sin forced onto their children was always there. Not our fault people fuck to create kids

>EHchad
FTFY

Oh so you are the ESL no wonder all your posts are shit and you don't understand a thing.
>That's still Zeke's version. Come on you even got your sobbing flashback
What does this have to do with my argument? Did you want to type pic not related to make it clear for you? Don't answer it's rhetorical, I already know you're too dumb to properly follow a conversation so you try to reach for low hanging fruit.
>Hongo looking suspiciously at Eren when is about Historia
>when is about
Say what ESL?
>Pixis saying Eren was acting weird
Pixis said Eren took independent action. You clearly don't have a clear idea what you're talking about. So fuck off with your low quality posts already.

>capture a poll from leddit to claim all EH come from leddit
Based retard

Historia is gay.

I support Eren x Nobody then cause that would make the most shippers mad

>muh grammar
My english is bad but you have zero arguments. I can't believe I understand this manga better than you. I reallt regret when I sided with you YHfags

I want to mating press Annie!

Attached: Best Girl laughing.gif (500x241, 1021K)

t. Armin

EH is literally the best combination because there is only like 50 EHfags in total. Eren x nobody is what other shipperfags want

t. Piksisu

If you want to see all the ledditors cry then you should want EH to get btfo

That's like saying you should want Erwin dead because that would btfo ledditors.

Well, I know that counts as an independent action in the military. It's any action you perform without an order from your commander (if you are not on leave).

Ledditors just copy everything, EH became a meme here long time before 107. Maybe you spent a lot of in leddit otherwise you would know this

I don't want to "btfo" shippers. I used to be an anti-shippingfag like you, user. But shippingfaggotry is a part of every popular shounen. The sooner you accept this, the more you will enjoy shounen. Isayama is clearly building EH to be an important plot point. Instead of sperging about it like a brainlet, accept that Eren and Historia's relationship is something crucial to the manga and ought to be discussed.

>mfw ESL retard pretends you don't have an argument when it's clearly there
and he didn't even refute any of it
No that literally isn't my only argument you illiterate retard

Attached: 2.png (715x520, 344K)

I just want this to end. It's been 9 months of non-stop shitposting already

Attached: snk-77-23.jpg (1066x1600, 576K)

I reading manga englis am me seventh tongue.
Ask my all.

You seem to know a lot about leddit, probably because you spend so much time there

PREASE TALK TO ME, SON ARE YOU FAPPING OR ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU HAVE AN IMAGINARY FRIEND WHO TELLS YOU TO BURN THINGS??

Attached: 1551267358328.jpg (1066x1600, 517K)

So you have the same NPc mind as ledditor then
Nah I want to see you kill yourself along with all the other EH ledditors after their delusional self insert fantasy isn't reciprocated

If you weren't a newfag you would know leddit steals theories and memes from Yea Forums

Why do you call EH ledditor when EH is an old meme in snk? How come you don't know about the polls made in /snk/?

>f-farmer is the father!
Shipping aside, do people really believe this?

No, Eren did not leave 10 months ago. He left the island with SL guys. He knew where to send the letters he has been giving to Falco.

More like unlike you I dont care about leddit and also don't go there

She is even cuter with her hair down

Then why do you keep bringing leddit?

I don't call them leddit, I just call them shipperwhales. Also I stopped looking at any dumb polls posted here a long time ago, because I couldn't care less about that rigged crap that only brings more cancer here

>don't care about leddit
>post the same leddit poll again and again
Maybe the strawpoll user should show you those polls about EH he made long time ago

See this? MeetingS. 'Independent action' means that Eren have been meeting volunteers long after his talk with Yelena. He didn't leave 10 months ago.

Historia is depressed because when Eren was fucking her one time, he accidentally called out Annie's name which revealed he was thinking about Annie every time

screencap this

Attached: annie dabbing.webm (640x360, 689K)

> Nah I want to see you kill yourself along with all the other EH ledditors after their delusional self insert fantasy isn't reciprocated
Keep dreaming then. Even if they aren't romantically involved, their relationship is clearly an important to the manga. You can't see that because you are a biased speedreader. It's pathetic. You probably don't even enjoy the manga at all. You are just here to seethe and sperge about how bad shippingfaggotry is in shounen and every time someone brings up Eren and Historia's POV as a legit plot point, you lose your shit. Why are you even here when you don't like any kind of romance in shounen?

Forgot the pic.

Attached: Screenshot_32.jpg (1078x364, 144K)

That's not me, paranoid retard

I'll let you know in a week

Because your constant poll from leddit adds a lot to the discussion, right? So if your Leddit just happen to love Erwin does that mean I can't like Erwin? Are you retarded?

>pedo is here

Why did she call him pervert? I know she wanted a good excuse but I keked to that

It's not about it being there, of course there would be some EH supporters previously but you're too much of an simple NPC to get that ledditor and newfag don't have to be the same thing. The recent dull witted spam is something else. It doesn't matter though, if you want to see the most amount of ledditors cry then you should want EH to get btfo because that is by far the most popular ship on leddit as observed in the poll.

>He left the island with SL guys.
Dumb illiterate EH ledditor

She unconsciously wanted it

Attached: sb.jpg (531x1538, 286K)

Independent action =/= leaving, user. We've been over this shit a thousand times already. Also Zackley's comment about Eren having meetings with volunteers stretching back to ten months ago completely sinks the argument that he left right after meeting with Yelena.

Attached: 1539050882982.png (317x188, 66K)

I am fairly certain that the pedophile and the EAfat are different people. The pedo freaks out when people go anywhere near his daughter/fuckdoll and the EAfat wants to fill Annie's cunny with Eren's freedomsauce.
But your trips do confirm that the pedophile is in this thread right now

Thanks for proving that you are a newfag from leddit

See

>50
woa, that's too many unless it's worldwide number

>spam
>recently
Kek, not my fault you call EHfag to everyone just because we don't buy the farmer story. There are more posts crying about EHfags than actually EHfags here, you yurifags are just cancer because you are always triggered

Armin said to Annie: 'When we've been laying low in Marley...'
There was talk about creating an SL base in Marley.
Eren knew where to send his letters.
Can you put these 3 pieces together?

Everybody who actually read the manga knows that.

>cries about finger pointing
>finger points
Kek

I thought it was supposed to be a joke referencing to "He is going through a phase" thing.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 89 - 40.jpg (1067x1600, 460K)

Pixis didn't know about these meetings when he said independent action he only found out about the meetings afterwards you dumb illiterate

That's like asking if the wine was poisoned.

So you think he stole a boat and rowed into the sunset with Yelena? How would he know where to send the letter if he had no idea where the SL were based to begin with?

EHfags from dumblr killed the hype.

Are you an idiot? Pixis said 'independent action'. In the next chapter Zackley explained what does it mean. That's really simple.

I kinda feel bad for Hange and Manlet. I always see them as Eren's parents.

>created Hitler
The only good thing they did

To be fair the only ones so triggered about EH are YHfags, the others just don't care

So Zackley knew about those clandestine meetings but Pixis somehow didn't? Are you stupid or trolling? How the fuck do you think Eren's independent actions could have been witnessed and reported if it boiled down to him fucking off, anyway?

Attached: 0109-027 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 470K)

What proof, your delusions?
Yes recent as in after ch. 107, EH shipping spam exploded
Or Eren was simply informed by Zeke's men

I get where you are coming from. They looked out for him and protected him, albeit for their own reasons.

Attached: 1551274700493.jpg (655x969, 274K)

EH was here way before 107

Wow you're stupid, I guess if I don't spoonfeed you then you won't get it. Zackley only learned of it AFTER Pixis learned of it from Yelena and passed that info on to him

Eren (and 104) is like their own kid so I feel kinda bad for them, more after Eren betraying them even if it was for Paradis sake

MIkasa is...

>Or Eren was simply informed by Zeke's men
Why didn't he send letters with them, then? Or, even better, why didn't he tell them the messages verbally, without using such dangerous way of communication like letters?

>EH shipping spam exploded
>EH was here way before 107
These aren't mutually exclusive dumb EH ledditor who can't into the most basic of nuance

And how exactly does that support your theory of Eren leaving 10 months ago?

Why did Yelena dress up as a man? Use your tiny brain for a bit

This is one of my favorite moment.

Attached: 2.jpg (1067x1600, 532K)

How will Eren and Historia name their baby?

Hisu is...

What? You're assuming that 'Zeke's people' can freely roam in Marley and Liberio. How does Yelena, a deserter, fits into it?

It doesn't. That shit was debunked four months ago and only an idiot or someone really desperate would still be clinging to that argument at this point.

Does this confirm Hanjo is a woman or just autistic

Reading 89 again and comparing it with chapter 107 kinda hurts. Things really went down the shitter between Eren and pretty much everyone else.

Attached: 0107-003.jpg (1066x1600, 553K)

Eren has Grisha's genes so I guess he was destined to revolt against his parents. Mikasa acted like his mother too so it's no surprise that he dislikes her.

Eren learnt something new after that train picnic

He was desperate for a solution and the SC didn't make any progress. That disgusted face though. kek.

Attached: 108-17.jpg (1066x1600, 362K)

>Turns the readers into gays for him
Already superior than the female.

Attached: 1544313841507.jpg (800x1043, 175K)

>stupid peacefag

Attached: 1551275906659.jpg (255x422, 37K)

Imagine if he looked like Armong, Zeke would say ewww I don't consider that thing my ototo

AM are so insensitive kek

Ok, let's try to predict how the plot will play out in the future.

>Levi and Zeke survive because asspulls
>MPs, who are on the way to the orphanage, find them and carry them there
>They decide to risk it and feed Zeke to Historia immediately, but they find out the truth behind her pregnancy
>Instead of feeding Zeke to her, Manlet and dumb MPs decide to use the situation to force Eren to negotiations
>Eren is at Shiganshina and nervous Zeke still isn't there. There is more drama with him, Hange and Armong. They are still trying to figure out motives behind Eren's actions.
>He gets a call for negotitaions and goes to meet with Hitoria and MPs
>Negotiations are somehow interrupted by Warriors finally making their move
>...

This scenario can possibly answer all or most of the questions about what happened on Paradis during the timeskip, merge all characters and lead to the final conflict. Tho I can't tell what role will Yelena (and possibly Onyankopon) play in all this.

So Hangi was definitely trying to play him in 107, right? She knew why, or at least should know why he would be talking to himself. She just wanted him to let her know what he saw, right?

Eren's back looks pretty nice.

>they don't know who we are
Yeah, like Armin's bullies or Mikasa's traffickers, or the corrupt Government...

Because unlike other male SL, that is a back of a MAN

Serious question. Has Zeke ever shot his goo?

Just cause you're fucking retarded and can't piece together 2+2
How do you still not get Pixis had a different meaning for independent action at that point than after talking to Yelena and finding out about the meetings

I guess this part is true.

Attached: 0110-009.jpg (1066x1600, 366K)

Eren cared about Hisu getting sacrificed for the Rumbling while Armin cared about the world peace implying Hisu would be sacrificed

I am fairly certain he flagellates himself everytime he has "sinful" thoughts until they go away.

I think she really just wanted to find a way to get him to talk to her honestly and rebuild the trust she thought was lost, even though I assume there was still a bit of that scientific curiosity in her questions. Thing is she had already failed 4 years ago when when she pestered him about his father's memories, and even at that time he didn't trust her or anyone else within the corps enough to tell them about his theory regarding the Coordinate. She failed yet again in chapter 107, because she let the wound fester for four whole years, and this time it blew up in her face in the worst way possible.

Attached: 0107-030.jpg (1066x1600, 494K)

and the last part is a lie. What is her hidden agenda Yea Forums?

Attached: 0110-012.jpg (1066x1600, 365K)

BACK... put it BACK.

Attached: Mikasa's STARE.png (393x809, 319K)

Inb4 she just wanted to set up a brother vs brother fight to the death and enjoy the shitshow.

She doesn't give a flying fuck about Marley, Eldia, her homeland or Zeke's keikaku, she just plays along with it so she can find the perfect opportunity to tie him down and extract his semen in her vagina until she gets impregnated by god

That's the spirit!
Now clobber the little shit

Attached: Orcbolg.jpg (680x960, 135K)

Attached: grandpasandaunt.png (1066x371, 662K)

if yelena goal is to see marley being destroyed then she would be on eren side and onyankopon seem to see Eldian as some kind of god gifted race so I say he is on eren side

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1534052883765.jpg (2177x1000, 289K)

>manlet literally doing the virgin walking
Let's be honest Hange may have a grudge against him for killing Erwin

I started coming to these threads a few weeks ago and there's so much lore. Shame that all of it's about sexually demented psychos.

Attached: 1551140490431.png (500x500, 202K)

So when exactly did Mikasa become a moralfag? She always seemed to have an "If they want to kill us, I'll kill them" attitude

Attached: snk-10-27.jpg (1066x1600, 790K)

We have one pedo who found minor cosplaying as Pieck and he discovered she lived in his town. He said he would go after her.
Days later that girl deleted her account

Annie is...

If by lore you mean the EH shitposting and the whole drama about Benji/Allahfag/The florida spreeshooter/Mudkips/Erwlmod/YHfag/EHfag/MAfag/AAfag/EAfat/pedo/pollfag/ELfag/Igor Bogdanoff/the other pedo/the guy with the 60 devices who literally samefags all day then yes, we sure have plently of that.

GODVI

Since Isayama's boner for Armong got out of control and he needed Mikasa to side with Armong even though if it were for Armong Mikasa would be sucking pedos dicks

THE CREATOR GODDESS OF THIS WORLD!

Attached: KAMI SAMA.png (228x262, 56K)

Eren had clandestine meetings with volunteers stretching back to ten months ago. Please re-read that sentence as many times as you need and let it fucking sink in. Your "Eren left 10 months ago" headcanon is a meme.

kek, this baby edit always kills me.

Attached: 1544914947398.jpg (461x438, 57K)

The disdain in Eren's face kek

Attached: 1551023103504.png (253x312, 205K)

They had four years of relative peace. She probably just forgot all of that anger without having a real enemy to direct it at for so long.

Cringe

Attached: arminswife.png (3541x2507, 3.97M)

That's what I'm thinking as well. Tough a part of me still thinks there's a lot more to Yelena than we currently know. I guess she and others don't know about Zeke's true plan, wonder how will they react when they learn of it.

I thought that was the wolf's mouth for a moment

She just wants revenge against Marley

BASED EMCHADS

Attached: 20190227_212357.jpg (1080x1201, 672K)

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT CAN BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, ANONS. PLEASE HELP ME!

Attached: JoJo_Part 5_S5_Ep20_22.51.png (874x1080, 1.13M)

What did Yelena say to Eren to react like that and why would she need to hide it from the others? Unless she is lying and Boyega also knew

She couldn't even kill RB at the time because she hesitated. She's not that hardcore and fighting itself was more of a consequence of her following Eren than an actual desire to fight and get rid of the enemy by all means necessary. She would've been fine living in the countryside forever if it had been Eren's wish.

Attached: 0043-010.jpg (1066x1600, 396K)

Historia is going to go into labor. 115 will be the 9th month worth of chapters since the pregnancy reveal (with 107 being the first month's worth). The child will be born in the April chapter and these next two chapters will coincide with Eren's birthday on March 30th.

>this is not romance manga
>Historia had feelings for Ymir
Which is it

What does that have to do with what Pixis said? When he said independent action from 10 months ago he wasn't talking about the meetings because he only found out about them afterwards.

Reread this page and reread it well. Then stop posting.

Attached: 0110-025.jpg (1066x1600, 430K)

>"Don't fucking act like your opinion was a fact"
>proceeds to act like her opinions are facts
Which is it

>mfw

Yeah I'm learning slowly. I've heard of almost all of those but I don't know all their stories. Pol boogeyman makes you sound reddit.

Attached: Trying_to_find_a_nice_hentai_that_1__aab1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Post yfw Zeke is a starter.

Attached: 1547705178752.jpg (640x360, 37K)

>the wolf's
?
It's a random cheetah, user

Historia will pump out EHlet and Eren will hold him up high on top of a hill while the 'Circle of Life' plays in the background.

Would probably dig tht...mikasa full blown mind break

>He doesn't bark in old Norse

But she actually wanted to fight against BRA while Eren was in shock and in disbelief that his friends could be traitors

Attached: snk-32-037.jpg (1066x1600, 483K)

Whether he's alive or not his popularity and depth has taken a permanent hit after attaching a bomb to a regenerating man and then getting blown up after trying to torture him.

Zeke probably didn't even want to detonate the bomb it was just the only thing he could do to stop the pain.

Blame Armong.

>Zeke probably didn't even want to detonate the bomb it was just the only thing he could do to stop the pain
He definitely did it to blow up the bomb. He endured being filleted in the previous chapter. I'm not saying it wasnt painful, but if he had the resolve to gamble on blowing himself up, he had the resolve to endure the pain.

something as simple as not reporting for duty can be considered an independent or unauthorized action, user. Also think for a second: how could have those secret meetings Zackley mentions possibly happened if Eren was already gone? Those indenpendent actions Pixis is talking about were clearly observable, which led to the investigation in the first place. I don't even know why we're still having this conversation.

Social media is both the purveyor and the megaphone of autism

Attached: smhlmfao.gif (250x180, 957K)

>Eren will die a virgin
Pathetic.

What part of when Pixis said independent action he wasn't talking about the meetings because he only found out about them AFTERWARDS do you not get? Try to apply some logic here instead of only being capable of relying on only literal explanations from another character who wasn't even there.

Pixis even mentioned that Eren taking independent COINCIDED with these meetings making the distinction even clearer. For fuck's sake get a functioning brain or fuck off.

The sheer amount of contradictions is hurting my brain.

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>not reporting for duty
Immediate search party

>our investigation of the mastermind is still on going
Onyankopon is the mastermind. Screencap this

But he fucked Historia

Oh how things have changed.

Attached: 5.jpg (1066x1600, 363K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

>made that smartpass public just a few days ago
Based

And yet Zackley talks about clandestine meetings happening starting from ten months ago. So which is it? Was Pixis implying Eren left ten months ago or did Zackley lie? Your hypothesis that he left contradicts what we know, simple as that.

>reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/aunvog/does_anyone_have_the_copypasta_i_seem_to_have/
BASED ERENBRO

They sure as fuck did.

Attached: 0100-038.jpg (2133x1600, 1018K)

>But he fucked Historia
Based farmer

captcha: tractor

Attached: plowing the queen.png (460x591, 269K)

Someone linked this thread (is that what they call them on Reddit?) the other day just before I posted the pasta. It's pretty weird, but I also saw the pasta on a Facebook group, so I'm not surprised other people want to laugh at it but they don't get WHY it's funny and it's because I've been posting this shit for over a fucking year now.

Attached: 1526948396302.png (1526x832, 438K)

>You want to?
>I have to
Why can't the anime spare a few seconds for this line? That line make feels better.

>Just forget I ever said that
Hobo Eren was a masterpiece

Attached: 1542990600058.png (617x657, 380K)

>Eren status: fucking the queen
BASED

Attached: 1550774931859.jpg (1081x548, 261K)

>leddit
Those faggots stole one of my chris pasta, they are fucking thieves kek

Pixis REMAARKED that these meetings just so happened to take place around when Eren took independent action. Zackley said meetings go all the way BAACK as FAR as 10 months ago. Clear enough for you literal brainlet

> in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world
This, Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

Eren just hates Marleyans, shipperwhale

Eren status: fucking the queen

Attached: 34.jpg (1066x1600, 532K)

If manlet wasn't a rasist he would be watching Eren

Floch also isn't there. Guess he is fucking the queen too.

Floch is wearing Eren's clothes to deceive the others

Whatever helps you sleep at night, user.

There is no one like that, so seems like Floch is fucking the queen

Farmer isn't there either, Oh fuck 4some. Hisu a slut

I'm not a big fan of Floch, but it's interesting to see his face in the background of these panels. In the one you posted he still looks kind of coy and scared from what happened with the suicide charge. In this one, though, he looks far more determined. I wonder what exactly happened behind the scenes to change his mind and cooperate with the guy who tried to kill him.

Attached: 20.jpg (1066x1600, 360K)

That user meant Floch was wearing Eren's hood to make the others believe Eren is outside and not inside fucking Historia

>Floch used to be mistaken for Jean
>Jean dressed up as Eren to deceive people
>People think Jean looks like the farmer
>Eren confirmed for dressing up as Jean, dressed up as Floch, dressed up as the farmer in order to deceive everyone
ISAYAMAAAAA

Attached: 1547513528969.png (718x450, 344K)

So Floch can still fuck the queen

whatever makes you feel better, YHfag.

Not sure what convinced him that Eren would lead Eldia to its restoration or how he even developed such an extremist mindset to begin with. I guess we'll only find out through Eren's flashbacks.

Actually Floch and Eren are fucking each other

LM soon.

Attached: 72389881_p6.jpg (595x842, 285K)

I mean, if you can accept Historia likes Floch then you can accept others saying that Historia likes Eren.

I'm just making fun of your retardation, EHfag

Me neither, but he's been obsessed with Devils since RtS. As I said though, I can't imagine how he was convinced to cooperate with Zeke.

Attached: Jean, I'm already a demon.png (850x451, 458K)

>Floch is the father
based

Probably Floch was like Grice, he believed in Eren and they had reunions. Floch also said Eren will lead their nation and Hange says "you may be right..." so he knows Eren is important, he knew it before

>comparing Floch with Historia to Eren with Historia
Based YHchad

>Floch had Eren's coat
I bet him being the cloaked guy is the plot twist and more fuel for his evil route that Isayama is going with him

This, Floch knows Eren is kind of a king now

Why would Historia listen to him, though?
>"Have a kid or else I'll burn down the orphanage!"
No, I don't buy that one.

What the hell was the point of mentioning the story of the Cat's Home? Was it supposed to be a reference to the "rats are already in the house" line when Willy and Magath were talking?

Attached: cats.png (423x478, 231K)

I'm talking about you thinking Eren not being there must mean he is with Historia, while Floch who hates Marleyans too is also not there, dumb EHfag

Maybe it went like this
>Floch, help me conspire with Yelena. I will show you some devilish shit later
and then after Grim Reminder 2.0 he was convinced Eren is an absolute madman that can lead them to victory.

I didn't even post that, stop eating all the baits, triggered dykeshit

This wasn't me stupid EHcuck. Also not a YHfag. Your dumb accusations just make you look even more pathetic.

Seriously, Isayama even gave Eren's eyebrows to the baby: he can spoonfeed you more.

Looking at Floch going rouge and everyone beating up Keith just because he says so or no one noticing Gabi and Falco escaped, I don't doubt Isayama would do something like this

can't*

You replied to me and defended that retarded shit, so of course I would think you are the same person, EHshit

What's the difference, you guys just make up everything convenient so you can deny EH or shit on it if it actually happens

Yeah, because Historia couldn't ask for help to one of her Ackerhax friends. Also Floch's baby just happen to have those Yaeger eyebrows for some reason

I thought he wasn't allowed to get near those marley guys especially that tall marley girl i keep forgetting her name.....anyway, eren must be with the levi gang for him to be kept under survailence/safety..oh wait, levi was present in that planning scene!!!....i wonder where eren was kept during this moment..hmmmmm..must be somewhere remote..any idea guys???

Never said it's Floch's child. We also need to see farmers face first, since Isayama conveniently didn't show it

>in before YHfag blaming EHfags

True, I'm neutral but I don't get why would be so weird for Eren to be the father. Even the 9/10 months coincide with Eren's birthday just like "fight, fight" from chapter 106 coincided with chapter 6

She could tell on him and he'd be hanged the next day. He's no one influential and letting him handle that kind of shit would be completely retarded on both Yelena and Eren's part.

Farmer is quite clearly Jean

Wouldn't blame them, since EHfags fingerpoint and fall for falseflagging all the time too

Man you are fucking obsessed with EHfags

Shouldn't it be the opposite considering the post he is quoting looks like a bait for YHfags?

And you with YHfags

Sex is gross and pathetic.

I see you way more times you sperging about EHfags even with no fucking EH or barely any EH
>it seems like EHfags...
>EHfags killed the hype
>just like EHfags...
Seek help.

Happy birthday Marlowe. RIP bowl cut

Attached: 1550882401548.jpg (588x487, 41K)

>YHfag
>-s
There is only one, the one who wants Historia to be raped or to die. The one that blames the readers because Isayama decided to do EH

Take your own advice and some meds against your paranoia

All those guards standing there are probably just for show

Attached: 453n54j2h432h3.jpg (1596x1949, 1.18M)

RIP.

Attached: 1534834617538.jpg (557x807, 235K)

EHfags killed the hype.

cuck

Wasn't Floche a guard too though? For Yelena, but he could easily approach the Queen under the guise of guarding her.

>user doesn't know what cuck means in current year

>Floch raped Hisu
ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eren is literally based on Hitler. Isayama is a nazi sympathizer. If you still read this manga that makes you a nazi as well.

Floch is a FUCKING scout. He's not supposed to guard the queen. That's the MP and maybe garrison job, dumbass

CRY MMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE

Yeah play dumb now.

Post a fact.

Pieck without her crutches is shit.

He was at the meeting where they were talking about the port, though

Attached: 106-030.jpg (1067x1600, 543K)

/pol/ hates single mothers but want Historia to be one? Eren don't have much time to live.

There were no guards when she talked to the cloaked person

>/pol/
Literally who cares

Floch didn't seem redpilled here. So what's Eren's status again?

>implying you know the ending

Why is Jeanbo such a perv?

He changes in between the port planning and the formal announcement of Zeke's plan. Look how much different his expression is in after they've had multiple contacts with outsiders. We still don't know what happened, but whatever happened with Eren probably also happened with Floch.

Farmer has a long life ahead, that's what counts.

Zeke wanted to read simple children's stories, not history of how awful his race was. It's there to help reinforce that Zeke just wanted a normal childhood, not to be the savior of his people.

Because the cloaked person is someone she and the guards know, and the fact that he's standing there in the farm means that he comes here a lot, so they doesn't need to check him

Read 106 again. Zeke's proposal happened before port planning

Why wear a cloak, when the guards saw his face?

EHfags are /pol/tards

It appears you misunderstood, i said poll(2 ls)fag, not polfag. Pollfag is an user who creates strawpolls and links them in every thread until he gathers 100/150+ votes then stops.
And now for some more spoonfeeding.
The pedofag is a britbong who some months ago started talking about how Annie and Gabi (sometimes including Hisu and Piku) were his daughters and while he never directly stated he wanted to do something sexual with them, he managed to sound like a real fucking creep. according to himself he sees a psychiatrist now and he manages to contain his urges.
The other pedophile a.k.a yohanposter was a guy who did infact directly say that he wanted to diddle little girls but i think he was a troll.
And then there's the EH drama that pretty much singlehandley fuels those threads, before Hisu was cummed it took 1/1 and a half day to fill a thread and most of the posts were just people shitting on Armong. After Hisu was cummed the threads were finished in 4 hours at first and now they finish at 12 hours on average simply due to rampant shitposting.
And those are pretty much the highlights, have fun.

I guess it's to show that Zeke's grandparents were reading him a nice kids' story while Grisha and Dina were only using him as a tool for muh Eldia

Ahem, because the cloaked person exists in Rogue's imagination, he thought it was Yelena or maybe Isayama just doesn't want to spoil it

You can only rape one of them, which one will you choose?

Attached: Beach.jpg (480x311, 48K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

Rape Petra and Mina. Hug Hisu for the rest of my life. The rest can go to trash can.

Fuck Annie right in the nostril until her lungs are filled with my seed.
Then lovingly cuddle with her

Based

Attached: 1534137733723.jpg (517x700, 178K)

Why would Rouge imagine her looking sad, when he thinks she did it for selfish reasons?

He has to turn into a comic relief character to make up for Sasha dying. Hence all the tsundere bullshit in 108 and the alcoholism

Maybe the cloaked person is Isayama's way to prevent spoiler. Rogue is talking about his theory while Isayama shows us the true flashback

So Before the Fall is apparently ending in March? Was that the last SnK spinoff still going?

>females
None

>pollfag
>not polfag
damn thanks for the effort post user. Appreciate the lore spoon-feeding.

Attached: 1549418436058.jpg (638x676, 74K)

I hope that Connie lives and ends with a family of his own.

Cute!

Attached: 1551283849561.jpg (750x630, 385K)

And delusional!

>rape
no thanks

Attached: Ui3Ec6YwXk.jpg (314x260, 32K)

What's with Historia's expression then? Rogue thinks she just wants to save her ass and doesn't give a fuck about the rest.

>doujin for women

CRY

Here's my thought

So, do you think the cloaked person exists, or that maybe they're not wearing a cloak or covering their head in reality?

The cloaked person exists, and he covered the head, that's probably just normal if this happened midday. Rogue's suspicion is right, but he's too retarded to think that it was Yelena talking to the Queen.

Here's my thoughts:

a) If farmer is the father, Historia's miserable expression can be explained by the fact that she's accepted having to fuck her former bully and pretend to be his lover for 9~ months.

b) If Eren is the father, it's possible that she lied to the farmer, telling him that she's been knocked up and needs someone to cover as the father (without explicitly going into the identity of the father nor the impetus of the pregnancy). We can infer from Rouge's comments that the idea of a woman getting pregnant without a known father was seen as disgraceful in the shingeki world as it was in our world so the farmer would have understood the necessity of such a role. Additionally, it would be in character for him to accept this since he feels indebted to Hisu. Her sad face could be an extension of that act.

I'm not gonna lie though, the theory that Floche forced/manipulated Historia into getting pregnant with the farmer is a possibility that I'm pretty nervous about, since it seems like something Isayama would pull. Plus, the cloak thing.

This is also a possibility.

Can't tell whether stupid or trolling

>I'm not gonna lie though, the theory that Floche forced/manipulated Historia into getting pregnant with the farmer is a possibility that I'm pretty nervous about, since it seems like something Isayama would pull
So you're scared. How could Floch do things as he like when there's guards like this?

The same way guards just let some suspicious looking guy talk to the queen.

Eren is literally people who were oppressed by people like Hitler.

But if that suspicious guy is someone publicly known and one of the Queen's closest friend and often goes to the farm to help her and do experiment, then it's not suspicious, and the guards would let him pass

the words eren says are so powerful

I highly doubt the guy in person was suspicious, which is why he was let near her to begin with. I really don't think there's any viable candidate aside from Eren.

Then there is no reason to wear a cloak and try not to be recognized by everyone. Also they stopped doing that experiment a long time ago before RtS began

>wear a cloak
Perhaps the cloak does not matter.

People are too stupid to see that Idayama deliberately put Aryan/Nordic people into the position of those they oppressed to show how grey everything in war can be. The Nazi/Jew allegories are literal, but not as simple as just that because things are never so simple in real life. There are people who are obviously wrong and considered evil or bad (Gross), but there are also people who aren't necessarily bad or evil associated with them (Magath).

There's many reason to wear a cloak, not because it just makes someone look suspicious. And you can't expect Isayama to spoil the cloaked figure while everyone thinks it's Yelena

Who is everyone?

I don't think the cloaked guy is Eren, is too obvious.

Armin is...

...living proof of God's fallibility

What will she do in order to shut him up?

Attached: allegations.png (862x748, 405K)

In-universe characters, speedreaders, nips, etc.

He is a teenage boy, he will remain silent by himself if he wants to get more pus pus.

You can't say it's obvious when there's no solid proof that was Eren

the savior of humanity!

Sex is beautiful.

what about muh spoonfeeding?

Maybe he wants to save himself for Gabo!

He wanted to remain pure for Gabi

Attached: 97-28.png (905x1300, 309K)

What about that?

We don't know who that is and the only person that Rogue's suspected in universe is Yelena, which makes no sense for reasons other anons have already pointed out. Floche wouldn't be that much better since he's not Historia's friend.

But Hanji > el gablino

I agree with you, but Falco is a dumbass

Overpower Annie and rip her ass to shreds as slavegirl cries in the corner

Attached: 1550438236681.jpg (194x166, 13K)

Chapter is ready

Attached: oD6elKy1p3Q.jpg (1218x648, 164K)

Attached: A man of culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

>Brainwashed
>Made to hate and kill their own race
>Pacifists, but capable of great destruction that gets leveraged by a foreign country to fight off Arabs
It's the biggest plebfilter redpill factory out of any mass media property right now.

Attached: 1550543135135.png (839x686, 582K)

>Sex is beautiful.

Attached: 1551200113600.png (100x217, 28K)

>inb4 not a Hisu chapter

>Overpower Annie
You know that's easier said than done right?

To be fair, I always disapprove of threads turning into sounding boards for sexual derangement, but sometimes you gotta be honest and just call it like it is.

Attached: 1550272469934.jpg (350x162, 24K)

Why else would I bother?

Nice. Hopefully it'll be as good as 114.

Based

BASED

Detective Pii

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

The hype is real

life isn't about sex, roastie.

So will we have spoilers on the 28?

t. roastie who doesn't get any

that's why I love it so much

Warriors chapter. Warriors chapter. Warriors chapter

Attached: 1495380169047.png (900x1028, 1.04M)

No, retard. Expect spoilers on 04th at earliest.

>Riping the 12/10 ass of the best girl apart
>"sexual derangment"
I assume your definition of normal is copulation through a hole in a large, thick carpet under the supervision of a local priest for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Basado

>doujin for canon couple

Roastie means whore, dumbass.

kek why would we?

Based.

Soon.

Attached: GODVI.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

t. faggot

Floch manipulating Historia is probably the most retarded theory on this whole fucking board. Not only would he fail to convince her but people are literally taking the piss acting like he is insane when he didn't even hurt Hange. The desperation to see anyone but Eren is so hilarious at this point that I hope it happens just to see you retards in ruins.

Party is over for Manlet, user. He's sitting this one out.

t. homosexual

GIB LEAKS YOU ATTENTION WHORE

Based Hyakkirenfag

SPOILERS IN 5

Ereh is pure unlike you, whore.

I'm an EHfag user, which is why I don't want it to happen. Try not to get too triggered though.

>acting like he is insane
He poisoned his own people and beat up Keith for no reason. It's not too far fetched he told Historia to get pregnant so Zeke is safe, since he was working with Yelena. This is far less retarded than some farmer theories I saw here.

I think the Floche theory is beyond retarded too but let's not act like the guy is still all there.

Attached: 0102-007.jpg (1067x1600, 537K)

He doesn't have the ball to beat the shit out of Hange for Zeke's location but somehow managed to get the Queen's pregnant. Yeah I call that bullshit

>EH is indeed the official true pairing of this show.
oh wow.

Floch is just Eren's pawn and he will be killed by Pii. You guys are retarded for even suggesting that a pleb like Floch had anything to do with Queen Historia.

>He poisoned his own people and beat up Keith for no reason.
That wasn't even his fucking idea and Eren is on board with it as well.
He beat up Shadis in order for the other SL to show loyalty to his crusade, he didn't do it for the keks and unironically didn't even shoot him when he had the chance even tho it looked like he had a dislike for Shadis as well. Eren was looking from the window as well and didn't say shit. He didn't even bother to do the obvious shit and torture Hange, Connie or Jean because he is that much on board with what needs to be done and not because it's "fun"

Pathetic.

Dumb EHfat

Floch is a continental eldian and was infiltrated before RTS by Zeke.

Floch is redpilled and manipulated since being mindraped by Yelena

Floch is in love with Hange

Fucking this spot on, It's like anons don't even bother anymore reading all the pages but simply see he does something moral-gray and now suddenly he is a psychopath.

Floch loves Hange's fingers and eye

Based

Yes. He is in love with Hange's suffering.

I'm afraid Benji might actually do this in Florida if the next chapter triggers him.

EH and AA are unironically the ships most likely to become canon.

He could have at least revealed that it is a Gablina chapter..

Why do you hate Annie so much

He doesn't want to kill the hype

We'll get it a week from now

I don't. Isayama does. Why else would he send her in hiberation for 9 years?

EHA and ArHand will be canon.

Will we get to see Zeke's little titan next chapter? For a manga with a ton of vivid gore there's zero nudity besides a single panel of Ymir Fritz

Eren is a nice guy. He will share Annie with Armong from time to time.

Do you think Annie did grow anything while in a crystal? If not she actually might be the shortest character in the series now (excluding kids ofc).

Attached: 1550912965502.jpg (2741x3670, 597K)

t. roastie whose Dad can't stand the sight of her

Attached: 1551280224168.jpg (400x460, 37K)

Continuation to Zeke's subplot 90% sure, finale about Marley.

I bet Isayama is delaying the father reveal for the same reason..

>Cuckren self-inserter

The fuck are you on about, retard?

>A shifter died
>you are a hot eldian breastfeeding your baby
>baby suddenly transforms
IMAGINE

t. used goods

Hisu is still shorter, height goes Hisu < Annie < manlet

Rico is short too

>goods
I wouldn't even go that far, user

Attached: 1550895691734.png (415x410, 231K)

I feel sorry for the poor saps who had their child inherit the CT, imagine it getting a small scrape and then vaporizing your neighborhood

Implying fujos and EMfats are bringing the hype.

>Gablina chapter

Attached: 3285326.png (330x309, 93K)

I hope she grew in all the right places

Attached: Better than all the rest.jpg (616x871, 229K)

>It's not too far fetched he told Historia to get pregnant so Zeke is safe
Same question than with Yelena then: how would he proceed? He's got no connection to Historia, he's not a friend, he's nobody to her and approaching her would be seen as weird to begin with. And why would she go along with what he says, anyway? Hell, why would he even care about keeping Zeke alive when Eren could activate the Rumbling all the same by using Historia after she got forced to eat him? Like, no matter which way you look at it, Eren is much more suitable for the job if anyone had to do it.

>he didn't do it for the keks and unironically didn't even shoot him
I agree with your sentiment but I think Floche really just missed the shot kek

I'm sorry no one loves and ever wants to touch a thing like you

THIS JUST IN!
Chapter 115 is an Annie chapter

Attached: Best Girl reports.jpg (807x549, 102K)

>Annie getting crushed by Eren using the nutcracker titan again

What a beautiful dream

Attached: 1550827157136.png (280x460, 124K)

Sorry roastie but no hymen, no diamond.

Sorry neckbeard but no one wants you anyway.

Kino

>doujin for delusional shipperfags

>"Is she a girl?"
He wised up. Isayama had to know this line would get people talking.

Isayama says that this was Grisha.

Right. It’s clear Eldian Restorationists are a parallel to modern Japanese nationalists. They reject the history written about their ancestors committing genocides or war crimes. This means they’re also similar to western nationalists and revisionists. The “eldians are jews” argument really only goes as far as the armbands.

I really want Hisu to outgrow manlet. It's unlikely for a girl, but Mankasa seemingly shot up a lot so Hisu could too I guess.

Yeah from all the memories and Isayama said that this was one of the moments

Didn't he just say it was memories? I don't remember about any confirmation about whose memories it was.

Unless she's had a Connie tier growth spurt she probably doesn't even reach 160. I hope she does, though.

>160
Mein sides she will be lucky if she is above 150.

LM soon.

Attached: bno1.png (1280x748, 841K)

Annie is the biggest and T H I C Cest girl anyway.

Attached: Best Titan is dum cumpster.jpg (774x980, 412K)

t. non virgin whore

Why are some of you obsessed with height? 150 is pretty okay for a girl.

t. virgin who thinks someone can be either a virgin or whore

t. ugly whore who is not a virgin

t. ugly virgin who calls everyone whore, because no one wants to touch zir

Attached: logort.png (958x324, 248K)

If they live they are going to retire after this

Attached: 1551115969786.png (865x719, 1021K)

>If they live
at least one of them is going to die

>calling indirectly Hisu a whore
Now I know who is doing it.

>zir

Attached: 1482429165_Kill urself.jpg (820x670, 42K)

Oui, user, it was us awl awlonk.

Attached: The Bog.jpg (1000x581, 119K)

Nice try, LEwhale.

>us
Just you

Mikasa gets no kissy huh
Eren is a sissy huh
Hissu gets the farmer dicky huh
Reiner will rub Annie's clitty huh

Attached: 1534947190692.png (736x884, 302K)

I'm a beautiful virgin

>fixing blades to your arms
the stupidest thing you can do, jesus christ

Attached: Capture.png (500x499, 202K)

Kek

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is light

Attached: Best Girl nude.jpg (1000x1333, 521K)

Attached: 1532266707598.jpg (1280x1059, 127K)

Annie!

Attached: Best Girl narcissism.jpg (458x400, 40K)

Attached: Annie.Leonhardt.full.1691675.jpg (600x790, 411K)

t. ugly whore

Attached: Best Girl is the best cutie.jpg (596x706, 49K)

Attached: 1534896699829.jpg (900x1200, 994K)

Attached: Annie is qt.jpg (797x790, 60K)

Attached: 1535209974114.jpg (1200x976, 415K)

Attached: Best Girl bongo cat.gif (768x768, 33K)

Attached: slightly_yan_annie_leonhart_x_male_reader_by_pillowdoggie-dbf2hxp.jpg (1203x664, 94K)

Attached: Best girl stares into your soul.png (232x232, 77K)

Eren is Annie's

Attached: annie chop.webm (1280x576, 2.6M)

oops wrong webm

Attached: annie hugging eren.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

T H I C C

Attached: Best Titan Butt.jpg (1498x870, 207K)

>Hisu didn't grow

t. ugly whale

(You)

>This pic hng
Imagine their current height difference, basically Ymir/Hisu tier

>EAfat(pedo) spamming

Attached: 1551208056012.png (251x225, 65K)

what is it about the perfect roman nose on women
its so fucking sexy holy shit

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Imagine the hatefucking.

Attached: MA dom.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

How tall is Mikasa now?

What if Levi injects himself and eats Zeke, that would fucking suck. Although maybe he can't become a titan

She is a big girl.

Attached: 1541603743963.png (713x292, 222K)

For Annie

I don't think Pixis would've given him serums.

t. Annie

Attached: MA naughty thoughts.png (600x442, 364K)

With Annie's current height it would be a 23cm difference, which is a little less than YH was.

God I wish that was me

I want Annie to step on me!

Attached: Best Girl panties.jpg (1250x1754, 398K)

>two webms is spam

Attached: annie fast laugh.webm (640x360, 736K)

oops wrong webm

Attached: annie laugh.webm (430x430, 29K)

I feel like Annie would be on top desu, she loved kicking the shit out of Reiner and Eren, and Mikasa is a canonical slave and subservient

How and when did Farmer-kun become one of the most popular characters in /snk/

Attached: farmer-kun.jpg (1200x802, 119K)

Reminder that Eren and Annie have their own song called 'Call Your Name'.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551302468485.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551302386041.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=pFoc5XKkIIw
youtube.com/watch?v=WHjEI0Oo0XY

Attached: canon.webm (854x480, 139K)

Why does she have the head twice as big as Kiyomi is this photoshop?

NEW THREAD?????????????

She needs to show the manlet and his brethren their place by outgrowing him.