One Piece

Will Wano be longer than Dressrosa?
I think it has to be, there's no fucking way that the arc involving fucking Kaido will be shorter, what do you think?

Attached: C0869.png (640x512, 577K)

That would mean OP would end in like 2030.
I really doubt it, we can see Oda's art is been showing fatigue.

Dressrosa was dressrosa desu, it had a unique combination of random pacing and having way way way too much shit going on. Don't think anything will be quite that long until the very final arcs, and up til now Wano's pacing was pretty balls to the walls so I think it's going to come to a head surprisingly fast

>Oda's art is been showing fatigue.

Lol no

Dressrosa was designed to waste time for as long as possible so I doubt it

>Oda's art is been showing fatigue.

Attached: 1539943953976.png (1837x1300, 782K)

Imagine if the arc starring two fucking emperors was shorter than the literal who parade, no way Oda would do that right? haha

>haha look, it's a Chinese dragon how unique and detailed
Could have traced that thing for all we know. Literally [insert Chinese dragon off of wikipedia but with an angry face]

Wano will actually be two arcs. Kinda like water 7 and Enies Lobby. If you add them up they're longer then Dressrosa.

Thread reminder that Bobbin will rejoin as the 10th and final SH, and will be the next user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: Bobbin_Anime_Infobox.png (822x964, 858K)

Nope, wano has better pacing.

Dressrosa needed to be long because of Grand Fleet members.

So wasting time.

Wano is a disappointing so far, there's barely any stakes.

>Wano is a disappointing
>WCI is a disappointing
>Dressrosa is a disappointing
>Punk Hazard is a disappointing
this happends literally every arc

Wano is almost over. Dressrosa was the last of the traditional long arcs. WCI was non traditional and Wano is short.

It's just people who started reading week to week complaining

>Wano is almost over
user we're staying there for atleast another 9 days. Do you know how much can happen in a single day in the One Piece world?

You're a fucking retard

More will happen in these nine days than any oyster arc but Raftel, but it will be done in barely any chapters.
In fact this is already the case outside of Wano, but we can’t see because of Wano’s isolation theme.

Thread reminder that Vivi will be the 10th and final SH, as well as the next user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: d22c52accdc972f81b42f65d8b55f16f.jpg (605x825, 119K)

The question isn't "will it be longer", it's "how much longer?" 50 chapters longer, 100? Also how big will the BTFO screencap collection be for anons thinking it'll be 75 chapters or Dressrosa length?

We'll eventually realize this is as ridiculous as asking "Will Mr. 3's arc be as long as Crocodile's?"

Not the other user but you are full of shit, Wamo’s art in Wano is the best it’s been since the editors started forcing him to waste time on Vivre Cards and shit like that so his drawings couldn’t have as much time invested. You can tell he’s inspired in Wano, and Kaido has SOUL.
Reminder that this Road Poneglyph is the only thing in 20,000 pages of lore that has the same unique “vivid red” color as Shanks hair.

Attached: 6FFD8CB4-6D4B-48D8-8F85-70D062C7B140.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

>not even the second act from five ended
>almost over

You're shitposting and it's great, but what stakes should there be buddy? I'm curious.

Shut up dingdong

Thread reminder that Morgans will be the 10th and final SH, as well as the next user of the Bounty Bounty no mi

Attached: 1523899516311.jpg (408x656, 123K)

The despair the "Wano will be shorter than Dressrosa!" people will feel when Act 2 doesn't end at 15 chapters like Act 1 will be glorious.

While that user is full of shit, supposedly act 3 is climax and act 5 is really brief in Kabuki (according to wiki), so "second out of five" isn't telling much.

You know not everyone cries when their prediction are wrong, right?

And that's assuming he 100% follows kabuki play rules anyway.

satan confirmed

Attached: Morgans.jpg (171x295, 12K)

They seem pretty invested in it when they argue about it. It shows a glaring lack of knowledge of the structure of how Oda writes to think Wano will be shorter than the subordinate arc of it.

Yeah, but we shouldn't really assume he doesn't, right?

S O O N

Attached: The death of carrotfags.jpg (1080x1067, 1.19M)

>everything from Punk Hazard was just set up for the Wano arc
>yeah but it will be over with like 40 chapters

Attached: 1549147052935.png (444x374, 91K)

Time will tell. I personally think Wano's climax will be in act 4.

Dont know why it quoted

rent free

Thread reminder Momo will be the 11th and final Straw Hat and the crew's apprentice.

Attached: tumblr_pmcv3j3SX31ti8hzvo1_400.png (400x244, 85K)

Is this the first time we're seeing Drake's allosaurus form in full

>everything from Punk Hazard
I would say everything since FI, since we'll probably get a resolution for the conflict with BM as well

I looked up "7 act kabuki play" on google to see if they always have to be 5 acts, and sure enough, there are like 11 act kabuki plays out there.

Yeah but... surely Oda wouldn't, right? Right?

It'll definatly be more than 5, there is no way act 2 will have all ghe set up for the climax, unless the rest of the year is entirely dedicated to it(and i hope it isnt since i want to see more reverie stuff soon)

Threadly reminder Wano is the Dragon Ball arc and you should be happy about that.

Attached: 20190226_040915.jpg (1200x1200, 1.23M)

It's Namek.

It's a bit different. FI was mostly self-contained, and only the fallout from it led to conflict with BM (which in reality ended up revolving around different things), while Kinemon's and Momo's storylines as well as alliance with Law were among main points of PH. Thriller Bark also had some set up for Wano, Kaido and BM, but it's really since PH that the story actually started going in that direction.

I mean the flora and landscape look like from the beginning of Dragon Ball on earth but with traditional Japanese-artstyle trees

Attached: gaPoWvp.png (771x767, 615K)

Oda probably realizes that Dressrosa was a mistake, so no. No arc will be that long ever again.

Attached: 1551266604223.jpg (638x480, 25K)

Attached: pop.png (1196x960, 2.08M)

It's neither you deranged shitposters

>it's a break week

Attached: 32c096e4aeee3b42d278b9fd6450fa1c7b25496d_hq.jpg (671x1024, 182K)

Fuck I forgot.

Now I'm sad.

*it's a SBS week

Attached: one_piece_925_marshall_d_teach_blackbeard_moria__by_amanomoon_dcstof1-fullview(2).jpg (1280x561, 111K)

>japanese country equivalent is not going to have an homage to the most iconic manga and anime
>a whole cast of villains with powers based on multi-form transformation in an asian setting is not an homage to DBZ villain fights based around multi-form transformations in an asian setting
>the animals the transformations are based on look like characters from db but that's somehow irrelevant even in the context of the past two points
>even Nami now has Son Goku's staff and cloud
>Luffy and Kidd are going through training that works on the same principles a DB gravity training
You're slow as fuck mate, you need to wake up or someone will steal the clothes you're wearing.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

None of what you wrote is true/accurate.

so this is how autism looks like huh

>none

Not him but that's going a bit far.

Not even the same guy but that's reaching as fuck

Lol you're deeply deluded

so Japan setting, humans turning into animals, people fighting with staff and lifting rocks in prison was invented by dragon ball? never watched it, just asking

Zoan fruit have always been multistage transformations from their initial introduction.
Nami's staff is nothing like the powerpole and Zeus is even less like Flying Nimbus. Nimbus only allows the pure of heart and has no personality, Zeus allows anyone and has a personality.
Luffy and Kidd aren't undergoing a training arc, they are in prison. And the seastone cuffs aren't making them stronger, they are just strong in spite of them.
The world of Dragonball doesn't take place in an asian country, just on Earth.
The transformations look nothing like characters from DB unless you believe Dragonball invented Chinese Dragons and Dinosaurs

That's funny, it's almost as if post timeskip OP is complete shit.

>it's based on japan so it MUST have dragon ball references in there
you're fucking stupid. you're better saying that oda is a huge dragon ball nerd and therefore will sneak one or two winks at toriyama, for the arc he always wanted to draw

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

Attached: ko2hailb4xu01.jpg (645x729, 44K)

I wish dude. I'm a resident shitposter and it's been really hard to shitpost since Zou started. I've tried mocking it for no action but that backfired.

Attached: 026.jpg (850x661, 130K)

Hey, anons. Spoilers when?

Next week dummy

Early spoilers so 6-7 hours, don't let break trolls fool you.

No. But read the rest of this post.
However asian monuntain regions, dinos and dragons drawn the way King and Kaido are, extending poles and clouds you can fly on used together, training based on making yourself weaker while performing difficult chores so that when you remove the thing that makes you weaker you're incredibly stronger and finally villain fights that are divided into stages by the villains different transformations...

These are all trademarks characteristic for dragon ball. If you think that they're all happening at once and it's completely unrelated to the fact that Wano is Japan and Oda is probably using the opprtunity to make an homage to the series that defined the genre he spend his life writing then you're about as deluded as people that unironically think Vivi is joining the crew, tbqh probably even more.

You read this too

i'm good on your autism, thank you

EL DIABLO

Attached: image-908735708.jpg (594x396, 30K)

>These are all trademarks characteristic for dragon ball

Attached: what.png (1420x992, 2.31M)

>greentext a strawman
>say stupid deluded shit
Nah I think you should read more.

Did you even watch or read the original Dragon Ball?

The new secret Homestuck character's in there tho

>asian monuntain regions
Traditional eastern stuff, nothing related to DB itself
>dinos and dragons drawn the way King and Kaido
Dragons are, just like the mountain regions, traditional eastern stuff, and King is only tied to the Zoan theme Kaido has in his crew, nothing related to DB and dinos arent relevant at all there. Plus i dont remenber a Spinossaurus or a mammoth appearing on dragon ball
>training based on making yourself weaker while performing difficult chores
Sure, but that aint happening on Wano
>finally villain fights that are divided into stages by the villains different transformations...
We havent got a fight yet and you're already making assumptions. Was Luffy vs Lucci a DB reference as well?
>These are all trademarks characteristic for dragon ball.
They arent, you know what are DB real trademarks? Martial arts and tournments, and Wano has neither of those things

what

why would i

>Sure, but that ain't happening on Wano

I'm not trying to be mean, but. Dude. Not even 10 chapters ago.

>break week
what should i do to fill the void this time?

Attached: 4L_o5Bzyxie.jpg (639x628, 148K)

>you're about as deluded as people that unironically think Vivi is joining the crew, tbqh probably even more.
DBfag is a c*rrotnigger. No wonder Carrotfags are one of the most cancerous fanbase.

Literal Autism at play

Attached: 1549402648525.jpg (481x442, 47K)

I dropped the anime somewhere at Punk Hazard. Has it improved enough to be worth picking back up again now?

>Oda has to follow these arbitrary rules because I say so.
>but he won't follow the tradition of Act 3 Climax because I say so too!
>if you disagree you don't understand Oda!

Man dressrosa was fucking garbage
Kyros was the only saving grace of that arc

>the Zucconians are from another planet
I knew it

>Has it improved enough to be worth picking back up again now?
yes but the manga should always be your primary source of one piece entertainment

Wano is the subordinate arc of the World War that will dwarf Marineford and Raftel.

>anime
There's your problem

Kyros and Rebecca were easily the weakest part of the arc.

Attached: 1551273064125.jpg (716x791, 128K)

RENT FREE

Attached: Carrot ASMR.gif (345x235, 130K)

Nami's staff doesn't extend. Nor does she use it to fight like Goku did. And she doesn't fly on Zeus.
Luffy and Kidd aren't training.
And Zoan users transforming is just what they do. If someone fights Marco is that a DB reference?
Just stop dude.

If you didn't like Punk Hazard you probably won't like much of this story, other mangas are available I'd try them.

Thats not training, he is just carrying rocks, people assume he'll get stronger from that but there is no proof

kyros was the only interesting member of the riku family

>anime

It's not your fault but you're past the point where you can be a casual with One Piece, which was Marineford.

Attached: 1550493729965.png (680x697, 352K)

Up to date with the manga. Still, I used to enjoy One Piece more when it was a good anime.

god I wish that were me

Attached: sadi01.jpg (982x520, 132K)

>Nami's staff doesn't extend.
It does
>Nor does she use it to fight
She uses
>she doesn't fly on Zeus.
Yet
Im not agreeing with that guy tho, the staff and the cloud are from the monkey king myth, DB didnt create that

How likely do you think that O-Lin's involvement in this story arc plays like this?
>O-Lin stays amnesic
>Luffy breaks free and reunites with the crew
>He freaks out when he sees O-Lin, but forgives her due to his carefree attitue
>They both get along greatly due to their childish personalities and become good friends
>Final battle with Kaido eventually happens
>O-Lin has heard he's a bad guy and is there to scold him and help her friend Luffy
>She doesn't fight him using her full strength and as result, Kaido gets a direct hit on her that knocks her unconscious and sends her offscreen
>Luffy is greatly distraught over this and goes all out on Kaido
>Luffy manages to hurt him but not significantly
>O-Lin wakes up and start to stand up
>Luffy rushes to check if she's okay
>She suddenly attacks him
>Big Mom is back and is very angry
>1v1v1 battle ensues, with Luffy barely keeping up
>After a long battle, Kaido finally starts overwhelming Big Mom and Luffy is on his last legs
>As she goes down, the time spent with Luffy comes to her mind and reminds her of her happy childhood
>With her last strength, she tips the balance of the fight in Luffy's favour
>Skip forward after story arc has ended
>Big Mom is back with her family as usual
>But something she says or does implies she has mellowed out and is not the monster she sed to be

Momonosuke will join the strawhat crew to fulfill his fathers will while Kinemon and the old man prisoner will lead Wano in the meantime. Momonosuke has plot essential magic powers, so it's a given.
Whether carrot joins is irrelevant to me and I'm not that other user; there is nothing wrong with Dragon Ball and the only cancer regarding it are the bandwagon hate posts like yours.
Oda is higher IQ than you and it's his favorite story.

Carrying hundreds of large stones while being weakened from seastone and eating loads of food is just going to get you stronger.

you can then pick it back up for zou. skip the dressrosa's adaptaiton for your own sake

Same.

Attached: 1550776828690.jpg (905x1299, 199K)

It still is in WCI, just use an addon to increase the speed by 25%. New music, better animation.

Big Mom's new job is to job to Weevil, with it only being possible because she's amnesic. The purpose of this scene will be to show the reader that Weevil does true damage vs any opponent no matter what armor they have.

Not while eating dangos

He was fine but definitely not one of the best aspects of Dressrosa.

>seething so hard about the bunny
I pity for you user

Attached: 1542575992741.gif (609x458, 2.1M)

>Traditional eastern stuff, nothing related to DB itself
Yeah it was just first brought to the medium in Dragon Ball and was a part of it's general aesthetic, no biggie
>Dragons are, just like the mountain regions, traditional eastern stuff,
Yeah, also was rarely done in manga and anime other then Dragon Ball and was an iconic part of it's aesthetic, no biggie
>King is only tied to the Zoan theme Kaido has in his crew, nothing related to DB and dinos arent relevant at all there. Plus i dont remenber a Spinossaurus or a mammoth appearing on dragon ball
Yeah King just looks exactly like the pterodon that Goku fought in the original DB, one of the first villains of the series as well along with other dinos.
>Plus i dont remenber a Spinossaurus or a mammoth appearing on dragon ball
Yeah everyone knows it's not an homage unless you copy everything 1 to 1. No biggie here.
>Sure, but that aint happening on Wano
Yeah it's not like Luffy and Kidd have spend weeks running around carrying giant rocks while weakend by seastone cuffs, I'm glad nothing like that happened.
>We havent got a fight yet and you're already making assumptions. Was Luffy vs Lucci a DB reference as well?
Yeah it's not like the setting and context matters at all. It's not like Kaido's dragon form design and the setting in which the fight will probably take place will matter at all for determining whether or not this will be a reference.
>They arent, you know what are DB real trademarks? Martial arts and tournments, and Wano has neither of those things
Oh yes, I remember, dragon ball has only tournament arcs. The first arc of the series is a martial arts tournament and every next arc was a martial arts tournament as well. Nothing other then that ever happened in the show, thats why it's so popular, and unless it's a martial arts tournament it's not a dragon ball homage.

Attached: db-dino.jpg (800x599, 242K)

You could do alright on dango.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-11-05-48-1.png (720x962, 128K)

>Momonosuke will join the strawhat crew to fulfill his fathers will
His father's will was to open the borders of Wano, not having his son travel the new world

>Will Wano be longer than Dressrosa?
Probably not by much. The story seems to be moving at a faster pace, but Oda still hasn't finished introducing all the characters and setting up crap.

DB guy here. Not a fan of carrot. In fact Jack should've gassed the minks to death.

Nami doesn't use the Clima-tact like a Bo Staff at all. It also doesn't extend, it is more of a sansetsukon than anything. It doesn't powerpole extend so much as break into thirds to allow her to use it's capabilities. As for the she doesn't fight with it, don't be a pedant.

>Drake is yellow
Give me some of whatever Oda is smoking.

Not that user but it does extend very far and she haven't had a serious fight since getting it so you're talking out of your ass.

Why does he have Sanji's curlybrow?

?

Attached: 0822-011 (1).jpg (760x1200, 268K)

So I take the DBfag never heard of the journey to the west?

Cause you seem to think to know it's trademarks

Well shit, I guess I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me anons. I guess I was thinking of her OG Clima-tact.

>Yeah it was just first brought to the medium in Dragon Ball
No it wasnt
>Yeah King just looks exactly like the pterodon that Goku fought in the original DB
He doesnt, the pterodon Goku fought was fat and had a long tail, King looks more like an actual Pterodon
>Yeah everyone knows it's not an homage unless you copy everything 1 to 1. No biggie here.
Oh so when something is similar to DB it supports your point, but when something opposes it its just "well it would be just a copy if he continued to do so"?! Nice argument
>Yeah it's not like Luffy and Kidd have spend weeks running around carrying giant rocks
That wasnt training
>Yeah it's not like the setting and context matters at all
I.e if it doesnt support your bullshit arguments then it doesnt count, right?!
>It's not like Kaido's dragon form design and the setting in which the fight will probably take place will matter
count
They only matter for the eastern culture theme that Oda is going for with wano, it has nothing to do with DB
>Oh yes, I remember, dragon ball has only tournament arcs.
I said those were the only things that are directly tied to DB that could be considered its trademark, everything else is a rehash of older manga or stuff from eastern culture

Journey to the west is not a shounen manga and it's storyline is not referenced in Wano but Dragon Ball visuals are.

I had a good belly laugh at this xd

how are there people who don't consider lifting hundreds of heavy stones while handicapped training

just because there isn't someone going "lift these stones, luffy-kun! this will train you!" doesn't mean it isn't training

Since another user already posted the page of the clima tact i'll post her using as a Bo staff. Nami used to fight like this before getting a legit clima tact in case you forgot

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 811 - 9.jpg (1028x1543, 329K)

Because Skypiea Luffy benchpressed a literal 800 ton golden ball.

GUYS THERE'S A RAT ON THE LOOSE TEARING UP EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE

HELLLLP

Name a more asspull weapon than the Clima-Tact. If some literal who from a backwater island can make it, then how come it hasn't become widespread considering its usefulness?

I love him!!!

Attached: 122020.jpg (1080x1428, 653K)

Really isn't that useful unless you have very good weather knowledge.

Because there is nothing indicating that Luffy is getting stronger because of that

Which all Navigators have, and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of capable Navigators, especially in the New World.

I guess I'm just so used to thinking in a narrative sense. I can't think of any other reason Oda would have Luffy go through such repeated strenuous activity other than to train him. Guess I'll have to wait a few chapters for him to say it on panel.

The only way I could even imagine it working is through the use of advance nanotechnology which Usopp shouldnt be able to invent. The weather eggs are thought controlled by Nami meaning the staff creates a metaphysical link to her brain and the cloud movements you could do something like that with nanotechnology.

Usopp is a genius, and it only got really useful once they got skypean "tech"

All? Nah. And just because one inventor came up with something doesn't mean the rest of the world suddenly will.

These are some of the main reasons I think Carrot should join the Strawhat crew.
Reason 1: She is a girl
The majority of the Strawhats are male, so balancing out that ratio will have benefits.
Reason 2: She's fills a power gap
There are enough haki users on the crew already, and the ones that don't have it use other methods of dealing with battle. Carrot can take on opponents that other Strawhats would either find too easy, or too difficult.
Reason 3: She's a mink
It makes complete sense to have a fishman and a mink on the crew, as those races are essentially opposites; and Carrot herself is a foil to Jinbe. Not to mention that both races will are inherently tied to the fate of the Strawhats.
Reason 4: There is no longer any time to introduce new possible members, and among the existing candidates (law, kinemon, etc) Carrot has the least baggage.
Reason 5: She is cute and I love her
Just look at this marvelous creature. Where else could she possibly belong other than the aptly named "Thousand Sunny" adorned in spring colors and lush grass?

Attached: grrh.jpg (1199x1151, 152K)

Carrot won't join because I don't want her to, now I will get angry at you.

>Reason 1: She is a girl
Thats dumb
>Reason 2: She's fills a power gap
She doesnt
>There are enough haki users on the crew already
No there arent, if anything they should all learn haki
>Reason 3: She's a mink
Is there some type of quota that the SH have to fill now?

>No it wasnt
Show me one older shounen anime with this aesthetic
>He doesnt, the pterodon Goku fought was fat and had a long tail, King looks more like an actual Pterodon
Now that's streching it holy shit. I want to highlight this part with pic related because it highlits how hard you're trying to mindbend to come out on top. King is Disney animation level of cartoonish and you're trying to tell me it's realistic. Holy shit I can't.
>Oh so when something is similar to DB it supports your point, but when something opposes it its just "well it would be just a copy if he continued to do so"?! Nice argument
Homage doesn't have to be exact in anything. The Artist movie is an homage to silent cinema but it's not silent, has a story that's lightly similar to only some of them. The one making up standards is you.
>That wasnt training
It's a shame you can't delete this. Do you know how Goku trained under master Roshi? Yikes, you don't of course.
>They only matter for the eastern culture theme that Oda is going for with wano, it has nothing to do with DB
Eastern dragons are presented in many ways but Shenron is the most similar.
>I said those were the only things that are directly tied to DB that could be considered its trademark, everything else is a rehash of older manga or stuff from eastern culture.
That's just wrong. You don't have to do something first for it to be a trademark. Tarantino has no original bone in his style but the styles he references are part of his trademark. You know nothing about anything do you.

Attached: e29.jpg (995x1200, 730K)

>t. wants a sausage fest crew

Carrot will join because none of that matters, now I will get angry at you.

Dressrosa wasted one year on the coliseum shit and another year by resetting everyone so they had to run back to face Doffy. You could probably shave it down 40-50 chapters easily with some better pacing and setups

How do we get the bunny to be real lads?

I reread it recently, you could certainly shave off 15-20 chapters, any more than that is pushing it.

Also birdcage was stupid and took to much time and Luffy needing to recharge was another pointless addition that was 3 chapters more than it needed

I would not call Luffy needing to recharge a downside, his heavier abilities need drawbacks.

If anything looking at aesthetics of Kaido's group they're more Fist of the North Star than Dragonball

Attached: Jagi-0.jpg (180x202, 15K)

>resetting everyone so they had to run back to face Doffy
Probably the moment I have had the least interest in One Piece ever, it felt like we were close to the climax and suddenly we had like half a year of running and fight setups

Soulless fans/Refugees from Bleach/DB/retards
>Carrot can't join because muh numbers she don't fulfill specific role she needs her own arc and flashback she...
True fans
>Carrot just wants to go for an adventure with friends

Attached: shojo.jpg (834x382, 451K)

Thats the point of him being weakened for training you dumbass.
Except his muscles growing, another dumb fuck.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkh08b7mWm1rglydi_540.jpg (540x214, 63K)

Can we talk about something less fucking autistic?

Attached: 1549388801612.jpg (1440x968, 263K)

That too.

Luffy underwater has better feats than Preskip Luffy so this is not training.

I genuinely believe the calamities will have some of the funnies interactions so far
>Kings torture tendencies will probably played for a laugh
>Queen will act like an evil Iva
>They both hate each other similar to Zoro and Sanji
>Jack clearly got anger issues and is bullied constantly by the other two

damn, these niggas kinda fat though
hahahahah

lmao carrot is gonna go back to zou and end up being another mink's cumdump

I dont, but sex isnt an argument in favor of someone joining
Dororo had the same feudal japan aesthetic of Wano
>Now that's streching it holy shit
There is something wrong with your eyes
>Homage doesn't have to be exact in anything
Your "homages" are just vague parallels that are not even there
>Eastern dragons are presented in many ways but Shenron is the most similar
Shenlong is from a eastern legend, even the name
>"That's just wrong."
Give an example then, instead of random shit that was not created by toriyama
>Tarantino has no original bone in his style
Yes he has, his directing style is very easy to notice

Attached: HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE KING GUYS, TORIYAMA CREATED PTERODONS.jpg (640x480, 28K)

All jokes and misunderstandings aside, how many lbs will Luffy gain from his training? 20? 30? 0 if you're wrong?

Seastone =/= water
Some feats =/= straining yourself 24/7

Definatly, they even share the same wasteland enviroment and the edgy way the villains dress themselves, though you could argue thats more like a mad max reference

Attached: King.jpg (540x350, 33K)

The fact Luffy can move means its the same thing.

>Except his muscles growing
They arent

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 916 - 9.png (913x1300, 387K)

what if the straw hat was actually an alien parasite that can only live on haoushoku users and shanks was able to free himself of it after saving luffy
is one piece gonna end with DUDE aliems

Im looks like these guys

Attached: moonpeople.jpg (493x652, 80K)

The all have to walk into a room individually there's no way two or more of the wide dudes can fit through one doorway

Attached: 1549035251725.png (257x353, 82K)

Luffy is elastic meaning his muscles cant tear at all.

t. Carrotfag

Fuck off, furshit.

>but Dragon Ball visuals are.
Dragon ""visuals"" are straight out ripped from the journey to the west you absolute retard

End with dude Aliens? Oda has already established Aliens exist in One Piece

Attached: d10cb15680b4e965ac98a4d79f48dc1fa35f81a5_hq.jpg (906x1024, 222K)

Why so salty

Attached: loXQUXOSdpFUJDvcABdqyb_wSRyQ4L0DPjJf_wNMBmY.jpg (543x768, 114K)

No i think it's more in line with the Four Symbols

Attached: 45e6ae76236090c40861baa55194336c.png (709x707, 664K)

Dude just stop, your headcanon was wrong, it happens

>Dororo had the same feudal japan aesthetic of Wano
And? Dragon Ball is not set im feudal Japan you know.
>There is something wrong with your eyes
Less fat =/= less cartoonish. Whew...
>Your "homages" are just vague parallels that are not even there
They are clearly there, you're just deluded.
>Shenlong is from a eastern legend, even the name
You know you can reference an adaptation instead of the original right?
>Give an example then, instead of random shit that was not created by toriyama
Already did . If you weren't a deeply deluded individual you'd notice that all the things mentioned here put in one Japanese inspired arc are clearly an homage to DB. If you seperate them from one another they wouldn't be which is what you're trying to do and how you manage to remain ignorant, but in the canon of One Piece they correlate in Wano.
>Yes he has,
No. He even admits it but...
>his directing style is very easy to notice
That's my point. It is, just as much as a dragon ball homage, despite both not being original. In fact dragon ball Z has more originality then some of Tarantino's work.

Bros how do I convince myself this isn't training? Can anyone come up with anything?

Attached: 12 (3).png (909x1300, 374K)

I think only Sanjifags hate Dressrosa because their golden boy isn't there

Post funny moments women will never understand

Attached: spooky.png (758x878, 261K)

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Attached: 1528687519985.jpg (800x800, 174K)

>3? I can take that. Bring it on boys!!

Attached: 1551261781385.jpg (798x1200, 147K)

You can't rip of visuals from a fucking book you mongoloid

It's funny, because she's naked.

Attached: 05.png (903x1300, 355K)

By the end of Wano people will be calling it dragon ball-esque

This is one of the most retarded posts I have ever read on this site

Attached: 1539130429377.png (557x410, 233K)

>And? Dragon Ball is not set im feudal Japan you know.
But Wano is
>You know you can reference an adaptation instead of the original right?
And he is referencing the original, thats why Kaido is blue

I made this collage when i thought Carrot would be a nice addition. Thats not the case anymore

so Carrot confirmed strawhat

Not him and she’s not a clone but her Goku inspiration is obvious she even has the nimbus cloud at this point.

based and carrotpilled

Attached: f9ac5720eac044b6625a746fdac309c9.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

False flag

Carrot always looks like a villain boss so I think she actually is one, not a nakama. She fooled Pedro to the point he suicided for her, that’s the level of evil she’s at.

You literally can't. Books don't have visuals. You can only adapt the books into a visual medium.

There a paintings about this story
Unfortunely not, i made on picsart. I made because of the four dignities theory

Attached: 20150126_Translation_Journey.jpg (970x595, 246K)

>Goku inspiration
Ah yes Goku, the original Sun Wukong. Why are DBfags so braindead?

Yeah and their style is nothing like Dragon Ball.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Where did I call Goku original or imply a lack of knowledge of the most common myth?
I am not the user you are arguing with, I’m telling you that Oda loves Dragonball and takes inspirations from it, like the nimbus cloud. Your defensive stance that Oda isn’t allowed to like Dragonball shows a clear gap in understanding of the author.

Attached: 78FFB758-29D8-41D7-ADDB-347461DD6BB7.jpg (600x640, 92K)

The mountains are of the same fucking style as your pic here

Speedreader, Zeus only allows mama.

>magic staff
Check
>magic cloud
Check
>nothing alike
What?

No one is arguing that Oda is a DB fan, but the paralles you're tracing are just bullshit
That was before he became Nami's slave

True, but the characters are not and the way they portray dragons is different.

>are just bullshit
Nah they're pretty clear.

Dude I wasn’t in that discussion, but the parallels about Nami’s staff and cloud are real and obvious to anyone without a blind hatred for DB.
Oda takes inspirations from Shaman King and Ruroni Kenshin as well, I’m amazed you think this impossible or that references and parallels to them can’t have Oda’s own take added.
I’m hoping you aren’t low IQ and just unable to comprehend these ideas, but it’s starting to look that way.

Attached: 4E853BA4-033F-445D-AF79-AD28AF287D23.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Nami and Goku have nothing in common. She's not remotely inspired by hin

Yes the Journey of the west parallels are pretty clear I agree

Honestly I just don't see it, Kaido being a blue dragon and there being a blue dragon in the background there are nothing alike.

I haven't been here in some time ans want to see all the shitty new theories regarding the ancient moon people now that we have time travel.

Nami’s origin story is still not told.

Never mind that that is a 15 years ago drawing too. Top kek.

Bow down before goda

Attached: blue kaido.png (1359x894, 1.76M)

>Goku is based on Sun Wukong
>Nami gets a magic staff and a flying cloud
>Clearly she's based on Goku and not the original character Sun Wukong
>Even though we seen Oda already take inspiration of Chinese folklore with Kaido being based on Kohryu the azure dragon
What?

Attached: 1545542683974.png (629x277, 112K)

They told us Nami's origin story when Nami was introduced. She's a war orphan adopted by Belle-mere

>but the parallels about Nami’s staff and cloud are real and obvious to anyone without a blind hatred for DB.
Its not hate, its just that the staff and the cloud are not exclusive of DB, they come from the same source aka the journey from the west. Also what are you trying to say with your pic? That Oda took inspirations from a random guy from DB for the SH? Because thats dumb

Attached: 611357fa2ad48515f93531f57773ccf8.jpg (530x795, 142K)

WHY ISN'T HE REDDD
THE WEST IS ALL THAT MATTERS
HELP NONONONONO

user, stop, you're being pathetic.

Attached: 20190227_195302.jpg (1103x1103, 1.19M)

>luffy's last name is monkey and he's a goofy troublemaker with what is essentially a unbreakable body who's also the protagonist
luffy is sun wukong before he got invited to heaven

Wasn't it confirmed that that's where he came up with Luffy? It's been a while and I wouldn't expect any nu-anons to remember so it's okay if you don't.

You're phrasing it like a question that you don't remember the answer to.

>you're being pathetic
>Says user as he shows proof on how Oda and Toriyama both drew inspiration of Chinese folklore for the creation of their characters
You are incredibly stupid

He clearly looks more like the dragon on the top right, and he even has the powers and colors of the azure dragon. Plus Toriyama didnt create Shenlong, he is another dragon from chinese mythology
Source or go fuck yourself

We were only shown how she got adopted and that Bellemere rescued her from a nation at war.
Similarly, before Sanji’s origin story, we knew he was adopted by Zeff.
You are bad at reading and need to practice.

user, I...
you need help...

Haven't seen any new ones, especially since its only forward time travel.

There are no inspiration from dragon Ball in one piece.

>He clearly looks more like the dragon on the top right,
Yes user, exactly
>and he even has the powers and colors of the azure dragon. Plus Toriyama didnt create Shenlong, he is another dragon from chinese mythology
I don't know if I understand you user, is your stance that Kaido looks like Toriyama's Shenlong but Oda isn't referencing Dragon Ball anyway?

both luffy and goku have two eyes

I clearly meant left and no, he isnt referencing dragon ball, Toriyama didnt create eastern dragons

Oda is an avid fan of Dragonball. A Dragonball autist who remembered more of it than it’s author when they interviewed.
You are delusional, stretching your hardest to claim Oda can’t and doesn’t take from the stories he personally loves, when there’s clear indication he does.
The symbol on Ryuugu Palace is the symbol on Goku’s shirt. Stay blasted DB hater fag.

Stop wasting time with the DBfag, he is clearly retarded. Instead lets discuss how Vivi could mix the Nikyu fruit with her fighting style

Attached: 69433b489fae14e62791141ea11d18ba.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Nice way to avoid this post:

she could eat whitebeard fruit and still got oneshoted because of how weak she is

test

They are inspired by real life human beings

Well, yet again I got nothing to say but that I'm afraid you're a deeply deluded individual or dishonest. The frame in which Kaido is revealed to be a dragon is almost a traced copy of how Shenlong is presented in Dragon Ball with some more traditional details sprinkled on top. And since I can't agree with you on the matter that any two sane people can agree on, on par with "water is wet" I don't see how you can be made to understand anything at all and there's no point in talking to you.

Yes, i'll avoid retarded post from now on, but just in case
1-the symbol on the ryugu palace is different
2- you talk as if Toriyama was the creator of a fucking Kanji now, are you really that delusional?

>pedro suicided for her
That's debatable, Pedro only stressed the significance of making sure the Strawhats escape, and that Carrot would have her time to shine. From another point of view, he's hoping she would make the same choice as him if it came to it; which is sacrificing her life.

Attached: zamamiro.png (600x728, 458K)

lets discuss how Bobbin could mix the Nikyu fruit with her fighting style, do you think he would still be a jober?

Attached: bbbbobin.jpg (397x127, 14K)

What else is there to tell? They make it pretty clear that her story is much like others, she's an adopted child who lost her parents to violence. You expect her to be a fucking alien or something, retard?

The nikyu fruit allows teleportation tho, and defelct most attacks, its a perfect fruit for someone whos not that physically powerful

yeah like nami and usopp

If she doesn't get her hands cut off

>Oda is an avid fan of Dragonball. A Dragonball autist who remembered more of it than it’s author when they interviewed.
>You are delusional, stretching your hardest to claim Oda can’t and doesn’t take from the stories he personally loves, when there’s clear indication he does.
>The symbol on Ryuugu Palace is the symbol on Goku’s shirt. Stay blasted DB hater fag.
Thank you user, the truth will always win.
Imagine getting so BTFO you nervously try to change the subject.

He killed himself for Luffy

fruit is as strong as his owner and Vivi is like beast pirates random tier

Let's just ignore the fact that Oda is a DB fan, has made other DB references, and his entire career is based around a genre DB started.

Why isn't carrying around an apple everywhere you go a thing in One Piece? Imagine if every time a devil fruit eater died his power immediately went to the closest person to him, which would typically be his killer? At the very least Burgess should have been shown with a fruit since that was his entire mission.

Attached: 1550071159441.png (658x900, 957K)

No, I have to agree with other user and say you're still being obtuse. Especially because you cherry picked a single traditional depiction of a Chinese dragon that least resembles the pose, which makes it pretty obvious that you're not really interested in having an actual conversation with the other user so much as you are in just shitposting and amazing people with how much stupid shit you can say.

And I say this as a guy who doesn't care about whether or not the pose is from DB, I say this as a guy who knows when someone on the internet is being a retard, and you are being a retard.

>other user
Ok buddy

seems like df aren't just reincarnate at the closest fruit, it may be just random as the mera mera fruit went missing for about two years

>fruit is as strong as his owner
Not necessarily, at least not in a literal sense. Some fruits are inherently powerful, and the Nikyu fruit is definatly one of those, and its mastery doesnt require the user to be physically strong, actually being agile is a way better use of the fruit
>Vivi is like beast pirates random tier
I doubt that
Fair enough

>less Wano panel-time than O-Toko
>no cool Japanese name (contrary to O-Lin and SHs)

>It's been 20y and we still don't know what the One Piece is, how devil fruits work or what is the void century.
Odafags will defend this

Traditional paintings of dragons are never frontal. It's not a cherry pick, they just didn't present them that way until it was done in manga

wtf I hate Carrot now

Vivi is weak as fuck, like Nami but without clima tact, even if she have nikyu fruit how it would save her from someone who just oneshot her before she even notices someone?

The very last panel of the very last chapter about 15 years from now will answer all of those with a wall of text in 2 point font. Just keep waiting hunterchad, Oda will make even Togashi proud with that level of exposition.

And at this rate the next hunter chapter will come out around the same time.

>The symbol
it's called kanji you fucking mouthbreather, holy fuck and they're not even the same. i don't know if you're the same retard who now seems to accuse oda of "tracing" a shenron's pose for kaido's reveal but either way, stop posting any time soon

Attached: symbol.png (132x136, 54K)

Now this....this is BIG NEWS.

Now you went from saying that Oda is not referencing DB in any way to accusing me of accusing Oda of tracing xd. Holy shit you just keep being wrong whatever you do.

>Vivi is weak as fuck, like Nami but without clima tact
To be fair we dont know how strong she is right now
>even if she have nikyu fruit how it would save her from someone who just oneshot her before she even notices someone?
Like i said, she could deflect most attacks or teleport away from them, unless her enemy is someone like a top yonko officer or a Yonko commander she should be fine, even without haki

someone like Pekoms would oneshot her before she even would notice
You can't just give strong devil fruit to weak person and excepting miracle, OP world doesn't work this way

>reaching this hard
Just stop. Vivi is nothing more than an honorary strawhat and is a weak scrub. She has no reason to go with the group on adventures, just like with Rebecca and Carrot. Every strawhat has their own goals outside of being in the group. Giving her some random DF doesn't change any of that and is the ultimate hack writing that Oda would never bother with.

I miss him bros

Attached: 1445489714203.jpg (215x222, 26K)

We don't even know how BB attained his second DF, i bet it's going to be real asspullish if it's ever going to get revealed.

Fake news in pic, in post and in digits

99% chance it's just a yami yami asspull. The blanket covering him was probably just as much to create darkness for the effect as it was to hide the method from onlookers (and the reader). What I'm more interested in is what the fuck Burgess's plan was for taking the mera mera after killing Sabo.

what the fuck? do you want everything explained? going on a boring adventure?

>someone like Pekoms would oneshot her
Pekoms is a top officer
>You can't just give strong devil fruit to weak person and excepting miracle
Robin? Enel?! Sure he wasnt a complete weakling in combat but he was weaker than pre TS sanji without his fruit. Also like i said, we dont know how strong Vivi is. Im just saying that she could become powerful by using it even if she is not that strong physically,since the fruit itself makes up for that, she would only need to obviously master the fruit and have better reflexes(wich she could already have)
Go back to your DB fanfic

It's been 20 fucking years and we have no fucking clue.

You know, big mom getting her fruit from eating Caramel makes me think the secret might be cannibalism, but that would be a bit too disturbing for shounen jump, I think.
Then again, Zeff did that with his own leg back in east blue.

user take a look in here and cease your faggotry at once

>Go back to your DB fanfic
You seem much more comfortable and familiar with fanfics than anyone else in this thread. Keep working on that headcanon of Vivi becoming a fighter during the timeskip despite not being that kind of person, having no reason to do so, clearly being busy with rebuilding her country, and not showing any sign of it in her later appearances after the timeskip. You sound delusional.

Robin is weak for a new world standard, her only advantage is that she is very good at mastering her devil fruit power, something that Vivi couldn't do in a few days
Enel has strong observation Haki and his no fruit combat was on Luffy level, while his endurance was not the best it's still was like 20x better than normal human like Vivi
And as I say, devil fruit is strong as the person and that's fact, you can give Nikyu fruit to Vivi and she wouldn't be able to do shit with it

That's just Stockholm Syndrome after he held us captive for two fucking years.

It's cannibalism + BB is somehow multiple people.

What the fuck, I started reading the Viz scans and Zoro is referred to as Zolo
, I was skeptical when I read Zolotsuji but thought maybe his nickname is just like that but his real name will be Zoro

Not to mention that despite how ridiculously OP Enel's fruit is, he was likely only using a small fraction of its potential. Very powerful but very basic abilities, variations of voltage attacks close and long ranged, metal manipulation, ultra longrange attacks that rely on weather, and haki amplification. He never once tried manipulating its shape or combining it directly with any of his own physical attacks, obviously no awakening or armament haki combos.

If fruits for fucking mochi and rubber can be mastered to the extent that Katakuri and Luffy have, then lightning could be taken to way higher levels that would just make it unfair. Which is exactly the reason why Oda chose to waste such an amazing fruit on a shitter like Enel in whoville Skypiea. Power scaling would be broken if he tried to write a yonko level fighter with such an ability.

What does his romanjisation from Oda says?

Zoro. IIRC Zolo was what 4kids called him and it carried over to Viz.

That's funny, because WCI and Dressrosa are the best arcs in OP and only brainlet marinefordbabbys think otherwise.

He didn't need to do any of those things. Really think about it, other than Luffy he just needed to drop a gigantic lightning bolt and boom, fight over.

Then fuck both of them

I was under the impression that the Zolo thing was because they were fearful of issues with Zorro.

Dude you're making me laugh too much. WCI and Dressrosa are garbage compared to Alabasta and Skypeia.

Maybe in anime

Dressrosa was fucking garbage and only Doffyfags and Law fujos think otherwise

Damn, I really love how Luffy looked with that kimono and Kitetsu
I hope Oda makes a samurai themed manga after One Piece

I've only read the manga and I still think they're worse compared to Alabasta and Skypiea.

>highest he ever went was 200 million volts
>lightning can naturally reach up to 1 billion volts
I can definitely see him only having about 1/5 of his fruit mastered.

I think he's gonna go with mecha tbqhwuf

>Robin is weak for a new world standard
I wouldnt go that far but yes, she is definatly weaker than a lot of people, but her fruit makes her still able to protect yourself
>something that Vivi couldn't do in a few days
It would take more or less a month for Vivi to arrive at Wano though, she would definatly be able to at least use it on combat by then
>Enel has strong observation Haki
Partly because of his fruit tho
>his no fruit combat was on Luffy level
Definatly not, he got absolutely trashed by Luffy when it came to normal fighting
>his endurance was not the best it's still was like 20x better than normal human like Vivi
Thats pretty arbitrary, as far as i can remenber we never saw Vivi taking direct punches besides the one blow she took from Luffy, and she was fine from that(and before anyone spergs, no im not saying that punch had a huge amount of power behind it, its just the only instance of Vivi taking a blow that i can remenber
>devil fruit is strong as the person and that's fact, you can give Nikyu fruit to Vivi and she wouldn't be able to do shit with it
Again, i disagree, we've seen people make good use of their fruits even without pyshical strength, but we'll have to wait and see

I agree with Skypiea cause it's one of my favourites but Dressrosa > Alabasta

I'm not disagreeing that Enel can get stronger, but he just never had a reason to.

I think Wano might be the best arc so far unless Oda fucks up. People are just biased because of the breaks, but once its finished, it will surely be top three

Why would Vivi want to go into the most dangerous sea, into an island where people despise foreigners, where the fucking Kaido resides?

How is Oda going to address the insane power gap between Luffy and Kaido? I don't think anyone has ever one-shot Luffy before, except for Aokiji way back when he wasn't the next big bad. Crocodile had the pre-haki logia advantage and a bit of water overcame it. Not even Lucci wrecked him that badly in their first fight. I don't see how Kaido is going to be taken down by the end of this or even the next arc.

>She has no reason to go with the group on adventures, just like with Rebecca and Carrot. Every strawhat has their own goals outside of being in the group.
Finding out the truth at Raftel and strike down Imu and the Gorosei to make the world a merrier place, maybe ? That would a good goal if you ask me.

>Why would Vivi want to go into the most dangerous sea
Lack of better options

Attached: Im.jpg (622x440, 77K)

>A Dragonball autist who remembered more of it than it’s author when they interviewed.
Went looking for that interview and several other and found this.
>Toriyama asked Oda if he’d ever fallen asleep while drawing, and Oda said he had not, but while sleepy, he has done things like drawn Luffy in Nami’s clothes, joking at how surprising Luffy was with boobs.

You're talking like Luffy has to beat Kaido alone

Poster of that page here; of course not. No proof of this or the strawhat jolly roger being in Kenshin while Oda was the assistant being intentional exists. You have to judge that on intuition.
Hackposter will ALWAYS say it's unintentional. Hackposters theme is that Oda is unable to do anything of merit, so there's no way Oda can reference his contemporaries or sneak references to his story into other stories given the opportunity.
Also, to the idea that it's absurd that Oda could have gotten his character design for Luffy from that one single panel of a slender man in a tank top with a banded strawhat; isn't that whole chapter rather a significant one? Oda did read Dragonball closely, you should read his interview with Toriyama where Toriyama can't remember but Oda didn't forget.
Toriyama did not create the mythology but Oda liked his representation of it best, and used it as inspiration with his own. Of course Oda is creative so he won't make it identical, but inspiration and easter eggs don't have to be perfect 1:1 to the story they point to to be intentional.
Next people will say that One Piece has no inspiration from Nobuhiko Horie inspirations.
Even as far back as Baratie, Oda referenced his contemporaries. Sanji was speculated as a prince for a decade and a half because of his Mr. Prince schtick and before that because on the baratie when he grabbed sally's knife it said "Fist of the Northern Ladle" on it.

Can Kuma even die?

no idea what you talking about, Enel fruit give him the ability to overhear conversations on entire island but his Observation was already good enough, his no fruit combat style combined with haki was superior to Luffy, Enel has good endurance, around Crocodile level if not better(he still was getting up after Luffy punches)

And again, fruit is as strong as the owner, when Law eat fruit he literally has no idea how to use it, Look at mr5, very strong fruit but he couldn't beat fucking usopp(he was still stronger than Vivi btw)

So if they can make energy blasting mechs why cant they invent guided missiles or simply put torpedos on every ship so they can instantly sink pirate crews since torpedos are harder to avoid compared to the cannonball?

>he thinks Luffy is the one who's gonna take down Kaidou
It's obviously gonna be Big Mom vs Kaidou, then Big Mom will lose, but Kaidou will be heavily wounded. The strawhats will suggest that Luffy should finish off Kaidou while he's wounded, but Luffy will refuse since he wants a fair fight, so Zoro will secretly 1v1 Kaidou instead and win. Zoro will not get the credit for beating him though, the credit will go to Luffy which will rise his bounty to 3 billion.

The biggest problem with post-timeskip One Piece are:
Individual SH screen-time
Low emotional stakes
Low urgency

So far we have a good build up with Kaido one shitting Luffy. That means he has the power to create high urgency just by showing up. But if there isn't anyone's life and well being on the line and Straw Hats don't get the screentime to be their own people, Wano will just be a pale imitation of either Water 7 and Enies Lobby or Marineford.

>oh no the Im want to kill me despite the fact that i'm the princess of one of the biggest country in the world
>better jump off from the red line and swim to the Wano where someone even more dangerous resides
?

Forgot pic.

Attached: Straw Hat Jolly Roger Kenshin.png (1080x1920, 2.69M)

You need a universe sized computer to make an AI like ours.

No is dying until the final war arc anyway.

A group fight. No one can take down Kaido alone.

Vivifag would be very happy but let's be honest, he's too good to die

Classic Oda. Soon someone will die on panel or worse, since this war will dwarf Marineford.

Then the technology to counter those would just be created as well
They'd be useless

What was oda intention with this particulars characters?

Was she supposed to be the one with the reborn mera mera no mi?

Attached: rBVaSFvhP-qAE0EzAAYl8kgMsV0376.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

Cobra gets killed for asking about Poneglyphs.
Vivi will inherit his will to find out what the Neferatari King of 800 years ago did to the world and what the deal with the Poneglyphs is.
Who is the only person in the world that can read Poneglyphs, who also happens to be a member of the crew she considers her eternal comrades?

Attached: 04 (2).png (959x1736, 1.58M)

Attached: 012.jpg (760x1200, 241K)

I miss doffy lads,best villain in the series.Who will free him?

Oda's art is the best it's ever been

Attached: marines.jpg (1024x1365, 389K)

If one person could punch as hard as a whole group of people, it still wouldn't KO Kaido.
If this is true then it seems unreasonable that 'more people' will do anything, I don't see Kaido going down with a punch no matter how strong the punch is, unless his gimmic is disabled.
Momonosuke and Usopp will defeat Kaido, and that's why the narrator talks Kaido up so much.

>free
Hahahah he's gonna get assassinated

Wtf i just caught up to reverie, shanks is a dog of the gorosei?? Wow i lost all my respect to him now

Yes, and Katakuri was the teaser for a CoO user getting a logia to properly dodge attacks, well and Akainu I guess.

Why are katanas the most popular weapon in one piece, shouldn't it be a cutlass, or a longsword since its more versatile and harder than a katana

>Low emotional stakes
This can be applied to any arc not called Ennies Lobby
>Low urgency
This applies to every single arc in the series not called Impel down/Marineford
>and Straw Hats don't get the screentime to be their own people
But Wano has been nothing but Straw hats every chapter.

Shonen hacks dont realize different swords exist.

>shanks is a dog of the gorosei?
Talk about jumping the gun

Yes Vivi gonna abandon her country in need and swim to wano just because robin is here very good theory man 100% to happen next chapter

Shanks is nobody's dog. He is the gatekeeper to raftel and the impossible force of nature which maintains the balance of power in the world which Blackbeard has disrupted and is disrupting.
Shanks only allegiance is a blood oath to fulfill Roger's will and to stop the ancient will Blackbeard is following from being fulfilled.

Well...Cobra is dead as fuck. He was such a good king.

read next chapter for new waifu

Attached: 1529800438896.jpg (1063x875, 141K)

Pacifistas can so yeah, he can die
>Enel fruit give him the ability to overhear conversations on entire island
No, that was him combining his hability with his mantra
>his no fruit combat style combined with haki was superior to Luffy
It wasnt, did you forgot how Luffy ended up bypassing that problem and Enel had to create that huge ball of gold to get rid of him?
>around Crocodile level if not better
Definatly not, Crocodile was equal to Luffy in hand to hand combat, Enel had to run away from ghe fight and didnt deliver any significant damage with physical attacks
*better jump off from the red line with either Sai or the tontattas(maybe both) and sail to the Wano where the SH, the only people outside of Alabasta that she can trust, currently are
Ftfy

Attached: One Piece - Vol.30 Ch.278 - Conis - 2.png (908x1400, 306K)

Cavendish is probably top 3 most popular swordsman and he doesn't have a katana.

But Oda clearly knows though
He has used longswords, cutlasses, rapiers, sabers, etc in the story, yet the katana still hold supreme

I hope no one is dying, I like my happy One Piece, but I'm watching Enies Lobby as we speak and even though I know Robin will be okay in the end, she's being mistreated, abused, humiliated and mocked while declaring that she wants to die. This makes me want SH to save her as fucking soon as possible cause she doesn't deserve this. I don't have to think she's going to die to feel the high stakes, I just feel like she can't spend one more second in their custody. I hope Oda can replucate this feeling again. It kinda looks like it with Queen being a torturer that came to Luffy. It would be pretty good if Oda actually made us cringe while lookimg at what they're doing to him while the crew is trying to save him without their strongest fighter. It would also give the SH the screentime they need.

>waifu
At this point I don't know if you fags are really expecting Im-sama to be a girl or are you all just memeing

>repetitive saving country arcs allows you to make a manga 900 chapters long

I see where you are coming from but talk about dark piece if Cobra who already got crucified on a wall gets killed now.

You are thinking about this from a realistic perspective, you should think about what's cool.

>IF IT HAS EVEN A SINGLE SIMILARITY ITS THE SAME!1!11!

>It would also give the SH the screentime they need.
But Wano has been nothing but the SH. Honestly at this point you faggots have to be voluntarily skipping pages

Attached: 1542556228048.png (708x383, 322K)

But european swords look cooler than katanas.

ideo was a cool-looking motherfucker

Nah, it's the journey to find the ponyglyphs and the challenges of the sea and navigation which make the story last a long time. Well that and Oda wanting to make his world move vivid as a bad habit; though that's what makes the story so beloved today.
For example we know this was a GOD in the void century. Well, now you know, speedreader.

Attached: Void Century Lore 1.png (637x408, 278K)

Enel fruit combine with his haki allow him to overhear conversation just as i say, if his no fruit combat style was worse than Luffy then he wouldn't defeat him during the first fight, Enel wasn't used to pain but he stands up after every Luffy hit

If no one dies at the final arc Oda will be the greatest of shonen hacks since Akira Toriyama.

Dressrosa is not canon

Attached: kin.jpg (341x319, 31K)

>loses to a 16 year old twink

Attached: luffy laughing.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Oda feels like the story comes out rather than he just controls it; he's said that he's had to draw and write things that he didn't want to that made him cry. It's a writers' integrity, and right now it doesn't make sense for the strawhats to go through Wano unscathed. Someone will die.

I meant individual SH. Group scenes don't count.

Not as familiar to Japanese kids

still don't know why Vivi would want to abandon her people

So stalling until the finale, at least Naruto stopped the mission arcs and only went for more plot ones in Shippuden. The same to bleach they didnt stall with muh worldbuilding they just got to the point. Fairy Tail is the only shonen with the same thing as One Piece stalling arcs until the main plot which was killing Zeref which didnt even happen until the final arc.

shut up, let me enjoy my "i literally throw explosions for my punches" character

He went down like a champ though, poor Ideo is the only SH fleet commander without a win under his belt, fucking Hajrudin has one and he's a giant

Attached: Victory.png (460x422, 162K)

he was portrayed as equal to Don Sai but then all of a sudden Sai got 100 times stronger

Attached: 235.jpg (645x496, 134K)

middle eastern swords > all

Attached: middle easter swords.jpg (1137x522, 46K)

>SH don't have screentime
>but they have
>This specific type of screentime doesn't count

Attached: 1447718997639.png (268x557, 243K)

it's the power of love, idiot

Attached: THE don.jpg (1520x1200, 568K)

is something going to happen ugh

Don Sai inherited the Happo army secret technique + the power of love

No user, nothing has happened for over 900 chapters. You and everyone else have been staring into a blank screen, experiencing a mass hallucination. One Piece doesn't exist and never has.

He can't kill any of the Straw Hats though. He wouldn't give One Piece a bad ending and Luffy would consider getting to Raftel without one of his friends a fail-state. The only characters I think might die are Jinbe and Law.

>power of love
Then Ideo also should've gotten a powerup

Attached: ideo and blue gilly.jpg (762x844, 183K)

The final war probably happens as Plotfy gets to Raftel.

What do you mean by stalling? Have you ever drawn something before and enjoyed drawing it? When I do, I often find myself adding in more details that I hadn't planned on when I started. It's not because I'm "stalling," though.
The main plot of One Piece is Luffy bringing the strawhat back to Red Hair Shanks at the summit of pirates.
One Piece is heavily themed on exploration and the experience of other cultures, as well as how outsiders can save a people instead of only just exploit people (he shows both). They are ambitious and near impervious to capture or consequence from normal military powers, so generally they have a big influence wherever they go.
Luffy's #1 most important trait is exactly that.

Attached: straw hat passed down since the void.png (738x422, 207K)

Yes user, especially since that specific type of screentime is what I meant from the start.

>he can't kill any of the strawhat
>but jinbe will die

Usopp could feasibly die will also accomplishing his dream, Franky too

we meme Jackposting into reality so why no waifu Im

It's Luffy who will die. Usopp writes the story on the deserted island of Raftel after.

>then he wouldn't defeat him during the first figh
He didnt, like i said he trapped Luffy with the golden ball and ran away. Pic related is the result of Enel using his mantra and mediocre fighting hability
To protect them. If she went back to Alabasta the WG would just destroy it, but the SH now are powerful enough as a group to where the WG would have to be more careful. She would escape to fight another day

Attached: One Piece - Vol.30 Ch.282 - Wish - 2.png (908x1400, 227K)

Plot:
A group of idiots go to seek the magic place that will give them victory

Insert an infinite amount of places they visit before they get there

Bravo you have One Piece.

>Plotfy
Who?

***ELBAF****
Luffy will trade his life for Usopp and die during the fight aga

>that will give them victory
Victory over what?

We actually know more about Namis early life than most of the crew

Ideo isn't gay

Jinbe is in that area where he's between being a Straw Hat technically and in practise.
Sad but possible.
Luffy will die years after becoming the Pirate King

>two sections of grand line
>infinite
Once he completed Paradise he made finite the distance to the end.

Alabasta is on Paradise, strawhats are on the new world, obviously, Vivi is coming back to her kingdom

Attached: proof.png (233x236, 25K)

at the very least, sai had a nice little arc with his grandpa. ideo had pratically nothing going on for him which is shame

The burden of proof is on you Captain Kidd

Only if he is resurrected.

This is just bad, Luffy is just a 2 year rookie and gets gonna get to Raftel just like that? I mean seriously this is just insulting to all other pirates this fucking retard is gonna get to Raftel BEFORE THE BLOODY YONKO.

...did you even bother reading what i said?

Enel got outsmarted because he was too cocky and didn't except ricochet attacks from Luffy, he still beat him in this fight, one panel means nothing

yes but your theories are pretty shit so i don't really calculate them

your average op chad

Attached: DHiJiZjW0AErWSD.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

What the fuck even is a pirate king?

Insulting too who? the other pirates who never tried hard enough?

>Jinbe is in that area where he's between being a Straw Hat technically and in practise
Luffy already said he's Jinbe's captain now
He's a 100% strawhat

The Yonko got caught up doing other shit. Luffy is eyes on the prize.

In rogers era? The strongest motherfucker around
now? The one who finds the One Piece Roger's legacy

Plot:
Spiky green hair kid becomes a Hunter

Insert an infinite amount of hiatuses before end of series

Bravo you have a hard seinen

>never tried hard enough
they all tried hard though, but they didn't have the will of the d
Basically one piece's lesson is, if you're not from a great lineage, give up on your dream

the man with the most freedom

>asks for proof of claim
>n-no u provide proof

>Luffy's based behavior
>Usopp
>go fuck yourself
>Sanji
>i'll die here for you

I dropped Faggot x Faggot a long time ago when it stopped being about Gon's adeventures also the Chimera Ant arc is a genuine wtf why in terms of story telling.

Technically yes but he never sailed with them. He's not recognised by anyone outside the crew as a Straw Hat, so he's not a SH in practise.

Attached: 1550994628741.jpg (351x334, 24K)

Hmm? Zoro isn't the protagonist of one piece though... and One Piece don't have a lot of hiatus, also One Piece is a shonen

>Enel got outsmarted because he was too cocky
How is that a point on his favor?
>didn't except ricochet attacks from Luffy
That last attack was a direct rifle
>he still beat him in this fight
He didnt, seriously go reread that fight, he straight up ran away
Nice argument

Attached: One Piece - Vol.30 Ch.282 - Wish - 12.png (908x1400, 241K)

>Basically one piece's lesson is, if you're not from a great lineage, give up on your dream
>It's anothe retard that thinks ''shonen means underdog story'' episode
Yes user, One Piece is a story about fate and inherited will, it took you 900+ chapters to figure the core theme of the series

fuck you

Play Sunless Sea, there's a good interpretation of the trope.

Yeah he has.

He becomes addicted to Sanji food

>this dude who has clearly barely read the series crying about it
laughing

Except he's not.

Attached: 929 (0).jpg (1770x1300, 2.97M)

I figured this out since the 100ish chapters though, I was just replying to that guy

majority of characters in the series aren't from a great lineage

Never with the whole crew and never as a Straw Hat pirate

>kills Nico Robin
Nice try getting to Raftel kid.

>series doesn't end quickly
>it's bad
Are you sure you enjoy a series if you want the ending to come quickly?

>It's anothe retard that thinks ''shonen means underdog story'' episode
When did I say that shonen means underdog story? You're projecting dude.

In the eyes of the world government, the most evil pirate in the world
In the eyes of other pirates, the greatest pirate in the world
In the eyes of Luffy, the freest man in the world

>making up headcanon
sasuga vivifag

Barely any of the crew are from a great lineage.

Why havent Gorosei tried to put poneglyphs in active volcanoes?

>colorspreads are what makes you a SH now
He sailed with them during WCI and Luffy sees him as his subordinate and thats the only thing that matters

Yes and majority of them also got BTFO'd by Luffy

no fucking way

i will fap to porn involving him with such a great deal more respect now

That's formally speaking. In practice he never sailed on an adventure with them, and isn't among the SHs on official listing in volumes and colorspreads. Plus, I'm somewhat sure he's getting more formal introduction too (something like Brook did in TB; Jinbe's definitely the kind of man to do it). So yeah, while he theoretically is a SH, in practice it's more complicated. I'm sure "Jinbe's joining chapter" will be a subject of autistic debates for the next decade between proponents of 863, 901 and whatever the chapter he actually sales with SHs is.

Not enough active volcanoes

K whatever makes you tingle

Attached: 61309.jpg (1080x1306, 816K)

But that had nothing to do with fate or destiny. Luffy just had more heart, and most of the time he got his shit pushed in.

What about Luffy's father being the revolutionary leader and his grandfather being a legendary marine makes him stronger than other people?

>and majority of them
One Piece has A LOT of characters user, you might want to rephrase that

Attached: Birthday Boy.jpg (1080x1407, 1.01M)

Usopp was always an inventor.
He even has a factory zone in the sunny.

>luffy just had more heart
Yes, because of the will of the d

jobber like his whole family.

Mashima tier

So Luffy has no long term strategy for being a pirate he just wants to get Raftel for the lulz?

Jeez what a fucking moron.

He never met his dad. And Garp barely interacted with him. He came to check in on him from time to time, beat his ass, and occasionally beat up the other two brats he hung out with. Sabo wasn't from anyone special either.

That doesnt give you super powers

>not knowing about Luffy's secret dream
I want newfags to leave.

No, the Will Of D. wasn't a concept when he beat Kreig, Buggy, Kure, Arlong, or any of those fellows.

>because of the will of the d
That sure helped, Saguar or Ace. The will of D has nothing to do with it. Law is also a D and look what happened in Dresrossa, Law got BTFO by a Tenryubito and those canonically are scared of the D

Why would IM care she's a princess? Charloss could legally enslave Shirahoshi on a whim, royalty are still considered peasants in Marejois

Still incapable of refuting a single argumebt heh?! See you march 4th

>making a claim without proof

Attached: 93FD5574-3D33-427B-B1AF-59F680A6F632.png (523x464, 436K)

are you suprised?

>Being a beta who doesn't understand freedom

Attached: 918452345.png (518x388, 170K)

Yeah... that must be why when something important is happening, someone with the D. in their name is always involved

His D. blood and superpowers retard.

That only means destiny pushes them into these situations, not the same thing as giving them powers to overcome shit, just look at Saul

>most freedom
>lives in a planet governed by one country
>freedom

Luffy is so buttfucking stupid I think I almost had an aneurysm.

>that must be why when something important is happening
A lot of important events happened in One Piece where the D wasn't involved user

I bet he's an anime only fag

Not him but D does give superpowers. You are a fool if you think Luffy won’t learn to harness them to beat Teach. It’s good writing fuck that other user.
DRAGON will reveal the powers of the D.

>implying he won't BTFO that country in the future
The only stupid here is you

Of course, he's not a fucking loser like you.

D is a bloodline from Gorosei's mortal enemy the ancient kingdmo.

His only superpower are the Gomu Gomu and haki, a letter in the middle of your full name doesn't give you a power boost. Luffy has been training his ass off since he was a child, from that comes his strenght

There are plenty of D.s who aren't that strong and rubber isn't even that great compared to what a lot of other people have, silly goose

How can Luffy use this secret power of the D to defeat another D?

Saul was the reason why someone who can decrypt the phoneglyps is still alive. Ace was the cause of a huge war. Luffy wouldn't have fought Doflamingo in the first place if it wasn't for Law.

its not like they are stopping him from doing what he wants

D are the enemies of god meaning the enemies of the world nobles not no actual gods.
Fuji was gonna arrest his ass though.

Luffy has been fighting since childhood. It's regular for olympians to be around his age as well.
In Arlong park he was already strong enough to break steel with his hands you stupid speedreader. Blame yourself for not realizing Luffy was extra strong until 20 years into the story.

>Saul was the reason why someone who can decrypt the phoneglyps is still alive
Thanks to his friendship with Kuzan, his lineage had nothing to do with it
>Ace was the cause of a huge war
A war caused by his recklessness, the D didn't help him againts Blackbeard and he still died for it
>Luffy wouldn't have fought Doflamingo in the first place if it wasn't for Law.
This is your only example when the D has even a tiny bit of presence

>fightfag
Ew

Attached: Headpats for Cracker.jpg (1080x1733, 513K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Vicious_Dellinger.png (200x139, 53K)

Us fightfags are smarter than you.

Attached: my high school reading requirements.jpg (4032x1960, 2.05M)

Becuase they don't have the power to retrieve it

Hers*

too gay

>manga where the appeal are fights
>hurrr durrr fightfag
Autism

>animeonly fag
>not a loser
Lmao , you dumb nigger

>make him beat 3 members of alliance + Bellamy just to get one-shotted by Cabbage
Chain hyping should be made illegal.

If the SHs were all there, they would have stomped Big Meme and her crew

>one piece appeal
>fights
t. marineford bab

>One Piece main appeal
>fights

Attached: 1542645304555.png (252x288, 108K)

No they killed the named and drawn god 大地, with a statue protected by a protective clear barrier and everything, literally 'god' slayers.

>where the appeal are fights

Attached: hold it.png (225x424, 83K)

>wants to be a pirate for fun
>endangers humans who devote their lives to you on a regular basis

How is Luffy not an asshole?

Any strawhat other than Brook would tell Luffy to fuck off once they realize the intent of his pirate dream is basically a joy ride.

I don't mind this plot if they've been recruited for it specifically
They went to Alabasta, Dresrosa and Wano for the sole purpose of freeing the country

Skypeia, Fishman island and to a lesser extent,Thriller Bark and Punk Hazard,
they just showed up as the antagonist enacted their plan they've been working on for years

At least in Saboady- marineford, WCI and Dresarosa the conflict was initiated by Luffy

do you guys think kid will meet up with chooper and mama and b pissed off he has his cuffs cause he could just kill her there and then.

Attached: Kata can't resist the bait.jpg (2048x1213, 540K)

like a wizard king, except they have no responsibilities

>BATTLE manga
>HURRR THE APPEAL AREN'T FIGHTS
Goddamn, am I getting baited here or are you guys just retarded?

See

The one with the bigger D wins and Luffy can stretch.
Checkmate Marshall Dicklet Teach.

>Average OroJackson user

The Wizard King is just the strongest magic knight in the kingdom basically the nuke of the Clover Kingdom.

>one piece
>battle manga
t. marineford bab

And I thought Oda pulled Jacks swords out of nowhere to make then tusk shaped

Attached: 46CDF43E-A02B-4821-A662-899E62D9576D.png (233x542, 121K)

Luffy will use Double Dragon while Blackbeard can only use one.

Attached: B27CC72E-9B2B-4471-961C-A0FEC964481D.jpg (280x194, 11K)

Yes user One Piece has fights, it's just that for a lot of people the fights are the less appealing part of the series, different stronkes for different folks, you are old enough to see more than black and white right user?

Attached: 1541206277474.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

>HURRR THE APPEAL AREN'T FIGHTS

Attached: smuggarat.png (231x236, 117K)

One Piece fights are complete shit because they have no gore.

so wizard king is limited to 1 kingdom?
so pirate king >>> wizard king

based

They follow him because they want to, and because he did something for each od them. Whay are you talking about nitwit?

Attached: 1540228991774.png (278x424, 121K)

He saved mutiple countries from asshole dictators.
He saved people in poverty.
He also helps marines fight pirates, don't know why they are chasing him.
He saved his crew from misery so they would be indebted to him until their death and wouldn't abandon him.
It didn't work on Usopp but because others all had Stockholm syndrome, he had to give up.
Almost didn't work on Sanji, but he came back after he found out that pudding was acting, not because he cared for the crew.

>assuming fightfags know how to think rationally

Attached: Gold Luffy.jpg (970x545, 129K)

The will of D was always who could strech it further.

Jack's weapons are called shotels and Oda definitely chose them because of how tusk-like they are

Attached: shotel.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

You never read this story; Oda makes the gore rare but apparent so it has more impact.

Attached: E68CEE72-E8B8-469A-8C5E-0D17261ADA25.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Raised by a single mother

So fucking what how does that benefit the strawhats? Hes no different from Kid and Law just selfish asshoels who dont care about their crews.

>manga made for kids
>reads it
>no gore
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To Blackbeard it means king of the sea/world.
To Luffy it means something different.

Ideo is straight, you are gay
Prove me wrong

Even compared to Naruto the fights look fucking cartoonish.

>fightfag is also an edgelord

They are all chasing their dreams.

>the fights look fucking cartoonish.
Well One Piece IS cartoonish

Luffy literally says to him Pirate King means being the freest man in the world.

Yea well like I said, he and Blackbeard want different things from it.

At least this manga isn't about 2 gays chasing each another.

So finding some treasure made by the strongest pirate makes you the freeest in the world?

I think giving horns to a man with tusks is confusing as hell, he has too many appendages

Is that why Dofflamingo was a thousand times stronger than his father? Because he had good genes or because he experienced a lot of hardship and developed a strong will from it?

>looking cartoonish
>bad

That and literally being the strongest pirate. Luffy said he wants to take down all the Yonkou.

To do it means the crew has conquered seemingly the harshest seas and such.

The treasure is probably all the history poneglyphs that Roger ordered so anyone can read it, if they were to arrive in Raftel.

As long as they don't stop him doing what he wants, he is free from them

Except for Sanji really. With Nami you at least can assume she draws her maps when we don't see, but Sanji is pretty much waiting for All Blue to hit him in the face somewhere making. no conscious effort to find it.

No it means they ran from the Yonko like pussies.
That makes you pirate king how?

>Making no conscious effort to find it
except sail around the world

>thousand
More like a hundred thousands

We know from Oda that Nami still draws.
What can Sanji really do? He is battling chefs most of the time so he probably asks them where All Blue is.
It is not like Luffy is actively searching for Ratfel either.
Or Robin actively searching for the poneglyphs.
Or Zoro actively searching for the strongest swordsman.
Or Brook actively searching for Laboon.
They are there for the adventure and will make their dream come true along the way.

He tried to differentiate himself from queen who is just a blob

Because you are the most free man in the world when you have knowledge no one has and somebody is trying to bury that knowledge.
Knowledge = Freedom. Or there is the genie from Aladdin.

>jack doesn't want to look like the gucciest character in fiction
what a dragdown

Seems kinda pointless honestly.

homing was a cuck
i dont blame doffy for killing him and taking his head to mariejoie t b h

Are Fishmen/women based on carnivorous sealife just naturally violent?

Attached: 4559156-0809680849-Arlon.png (639x445, 433K)

I miss her

Attached: 1268d54e-a383-4148-97aa-63960ad774ab.png (576x610, 559K)

You mean based on niggers?

>being this much of an incel

Attached: back to pol.jpg (546x700, 134K)