Kakashi Oniyazu Passed away

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-27/though-you-may-burn-to-ash-manga-kakashi-oniyazu-passes-away/.143962

Whelp no more manga chapters for Estas Online.

Attached: 88F109F7-241D-4BB7-A4FC-CF19A1308600.jpg (2258x3200, 953K)

F

How old is that nigga to have heart problem?

everyone has heart problem

this is what happens when you bot translator polls user

>thinking only old people can have heart problems
user...

I understand if its genetic or organ defect but man, aint that some shit, thought at least the jap eat responsibly at least. I know a couple of late 20s getting cardiac arrest and shit though.Looks like this guy case is some rare heart disease though after simple googling of his heart issue.Rip in peace.

Is this the third mangaka to die in two days?

>I understand if its genetic or organ defect
Learned I had a defective heart at 36; stupid asshole family doctor never told me there were any anomalies with my heart beat before that. And I only learned of it because I had changed doctors, due to changing insurance providers. Turned out my mitral valve was defective and I had to undergo surgery, which they were thankfully able to fix without replacing it with a mechanical valve.

>mechanical valve
Are you a cyborg now?

Well I don't care about Estas but I was interested in how his other manga would end.

Holy shit, you were lucky.

Did you even notice anything strange during your fiestb36 years of life. Most people would have had a cardiac arrest before living as ling as you did with a defective valve.

Japanese have highest average life expectancy in the world but we're talking about mangaka here

Also artist of Date A Strike. I wonder did he get a heart attack after seeing DAL3 anime art

Fuck Ecstas, Tatoe Hai ni Natte mo was good.

Who

When I was younger I didn't really notice anything, but as I got older, I started having issues like shortness of breath, dizziness after standing up, etc and these issues are what lead to my new doctor asking me the following question, "how long have you had that heart murmur". Which in turn ended with me seeing a cardiologist and eventually the head surgeon recommended by said cardiologist.

Who were rest of the two?

this looks like garbage so whatever

>diziness after standing up
How bad was it? Were there any other symptoms?

Well, there goes another good manga that I was reading that will get the HOTD treatment

If I stood up too fast, I'd end up nearly fainting.... I'd have to brace myself and just wait for everything to return to normal, about 10-20seconds later. There were other issues, like gasping for air & chest pain, but that's about it. I've also got stage 2 polycystic kidney disease & stage 2 high blood pressure, due to polycystic kidneys. With my kidneys being just above 50% functional. The genetic lottery really fucked me hard.

Both are good, a shame that we lost a good artist.
Show some respect to the dead user.

>Show some respect to the dead user.
Dead anons deserve no respect. Neither living ones.

The mangaka deserves it though.

Well, Oniyazu was not the author of Ecstas so maybe they'll get another artist to continue the manga adaptation.

>draw a manga about a girl dying from illness being put through a death game
>actually died first before completing it
He just gave lost his death game

game of life is most deadliest game; no matter what you roll, you lose