(Lewd) Otome Isekai anime

So I'm reading this and I wonder if anime producers think that smut anime is profitable. I really want to see this LN get an anime adaptation, but it is very lewd and its usually just the prince and the MC screwing around.

Attached: screenshot_17_w3.jpg (610x899, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/outaishihi-ni-nante-naritakunai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they make shoujo isekai? If they ever start doing them there are a lot of manga and LN waiting for an adaptation

>Do they make shoujo isekai?
Good question. I haven't really explored just how much authors have abused the isekai genre. Until up a few months ago, I was sure that isekai is all just fantasy shit with male MCs only.
They probably do have shoujo isekai, but I'll have to look it up.

There are a ton of shoujo isekai and Yea Forums has threads about them regularly.

name one shoujo isekai that got an anime adaptation
seriously never heard about that. I just know how many manga and LN they have

There were those few smut shorts some time ago. But the amount of smut in this is not high enough for something like that.

Is that Reinhard? Why's he cheating on Hilda?

There's Bakarina announced and... let's hope it paves the way for others?

>name one shoujo isekai that got an anime adaptation
Fushigi Yugi?

the synopsis sounds like re:zero on easy mode but interesting enough for me to pick it up
>Fushigi Yugi?
1995 ... pls go fuck yourself

Nah that's Oscar relieving all the pent up sexual frustration.

Attached: tumblr_mony5hdvDb1qzdpr4o1_500.gif (500x287, 850K)

>fujoshit
fuck off faggot

from your comment i can nearly smell your puberty

>1995 ... pls go fuck yourself
Still shoujo isekai, as well as 12 Kingdoms and Escaflwone

>Until up a few months ago, I was sure that isekai is all just fantasy shit with male MCs only.
Newfag with a powerlevel of below 0. Fuck lurk some more faggot before you spout shit that just lowers the quality of the boards.

samefag plese go back to school

Attached: 1551221798440.jpg (500x365, 39K)

>fujoshit
I thought fujos only like to read abput men sucking each other's dick. That image clearly shows a poor girl being preyed on by a cis male.

They like reading about women being abused by men, sexually and emotionally, just like how otakus like reading about beta men being abused by women.

>...
Wow, rude.
He's still right though. Isekai isn't a new trend, it's been around for a long time.

Not so much recently, but they were a lot in the mid to late 90s and early 00s. Coincidentally, they were also really good v. today where they are nothing more than power fantasies.

You are right, but the artstyle lends itself more to the otomewhale crowd

do you count digimon or inuyasha as an isekai. it is in "another world" but ... i wouldn't. Logicically you guys are right but seriously if someone would ask you for an Isekai would you really recommend them a show before 2010. I just think the most significant characteristic of an Isekai is a very similar way of storytelling. Backstory, family and returning home is not really important any more.

Attached: hello.png (2500x4000, 1.88M)

Bakarina is targetted to both men and women.

shounen and shoujo separation doesn't make much sense most of the time anyway

>werewolf/jinrou release outta nowhere
I'm not tripping, right? I didn't see this on the release schedule before today.

Attached: 1364675916709.gif (386x377, 560K)

not him, but for me, a key factor in determining whether something is my personal definition of isekai is whether or not the characters are stuck in the other world. In the case of digimon, the kids are stuck, so I'd call it isekai in my head.
In inuyasha, Kagome can waltz back and forth whenever. so it isn't to me.

Those are yumejoshi, not fujoshi. I don't know why the difference is so hard for you retards to comprehend. Its like calling everyone who watches Kayuga a yuribro.

12 Kingdoms
Sengoku Night Blood
Kamigami no Asobi
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi S1/2
Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama

Easy to find in a 5 minute google. People here are just retards who only know about 5 anime a season.

Which manga is this image from? I need to know FOR RESEARCH.

Alice in fucking wonderland is a fucking isekai. You fucking flaming lala homo fucking fuck. Isekai is an old concept, want to know another isekai that's older? Jesus fucking Christ.

jesus christ was born on earth so no he is not an isekai protagonist but I have to admit that his harem of 12 is quite impressive

Attached: Mei-Aihara-30618.jpg (1152x1152, 494K)

What's the sauce on this?
The wordpress slapped over the image has been taken down.

Google reverse image search works on it.

>is my personal definition of isekai is whether or not the characters are stuck in the other world

that was my point modern isekai have their focus on escapism. it is not the main goal any more to return home. home is mostly irrelevant and the mc concentrates his energy more on building up a group of people who tell him over and over how great he his and that they want to fuck him so badly they are leaking for three episodes (not saying that is a bad thing).
of course you are right ... like I said. I am just not able to accept it since for me the term Isekai becomes kind of meaningless that way

Didn't work for me. Saucenao also gives nothing. Pls halp.

>lived in the kingdom of heaven as the son of god
>reborn on earth
that's pretty isekai dude

>lived in the kingdom of heaven as the son of god
>reborn on earth
source?

so that means conception is not the worst Isekai ever ...

novelupdates.com/series/outaishihi-ni-nante-naritakunai/

Inuyasha and Escaflowne ffs

so... in an attempt to escape being fucked by the prince, she whores herself and ends up fucked by the prince?

genius!

Her plan was to fuck the most popular guy who's rumored a good fuck to make her first time good, and whose identity was unknown.

I'm not sure what she was expecting either.

newfags lur

God I fucking hate women so much

And to make it worse, she was completely oblivious to her childhood friend being in love with her all this time, and didn't even consider asking him for that.

Bakarina and the one of the Nun too are getting an anime
btw they usually follow the route: wn/ln -> manga -> anime
usually they wait the consensus of the audience for the manga before starting an anime.