Tfw your dad is an annoying autistic sperg

>Tfw your dad is an annoying autistic sperg

Attached: Boruto-Episode-95.png (1920x1080, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCttUaeCBBk
youtube.com/watch?v=GPYJ2z5kAKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

that's a keeper

I never watched Shippuden extensively, did it ever play up Sasuke's social retardation for comedy like in pt.1 fillers and Boruto ep 95?

Attached: nicejob.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

This copypasta is a gateway pasta of the worst kind. It's a bad verse, a clusterfuck of autism and hate that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive buzzwords and fallacies. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the pasta itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The ease of reposting to try their hardest to look cool, the sense of righteousness, the whole hate circlejerk and everything about this pasta fuels their elitist fantasies, while the pity-party replies, emphasis on "Big 3", and overall preachiness of the pasta make it fit just right with the snobby drives of your average unmarried angry 30 year old and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

This pasta is basically THE pasta that's posted by the most hated culture known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to tell the poster to fuck off and everyone who likes it, and ensure that this pasta is never ever encouraged.

Based

and her ass shows it

Attached: 1550753950347.jpg (421x962, 105K)

>underaged girl dressed like a stripper will never berate you before killing you

That's the way to go out.

Holy molly matrimony

He still loves you in his own unique way, peanut.

Attached: spergtryingconnect.png (540x761, 80K)

She looks like a midget hooker.

I want marry Kakashi!

Attached: Kakashi Sama.jpg (564x705, 57K)

I'm actually surprised Sarada turned out the way she did considering who her mother and father are. There's still time, though, and Sarada needs to activate her Mangekyou Sharingan.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=fCttUaeCBBk

I meant no Sasuke was all edge all the time.

Him getting absolutely destroyed by Killer B was pretty funny.

Naruto is shit, get over it.

This episode made me worry about Kakashi's mental state; and even more so for Sasuke's. Makeout tactics on your own daughter?

My guess was that Kakashi just felt like fucking with Sauce and Sauce being the social retard that he is actually falling for the dumb advice Kakashi gave him.

The people that think this always end up liking trash like MHA or Goblin Slayer

Attached: daffy.png (541x489, 322K)

truly the Coolest Dad

Attached: Sarada_Meets_Sasuke.png (640x359, 209K)

I didn't think that much autism was possible.

>Mangekyou Sharingan.
She still only got one tomoe though, hell she dont even got any siblings so she will eventually go blind unless she get an Obito deal and can keep spamming that shit for decades

Sarada not activating it at least once would be very disappointing for her character because she has so much potential. You're also forgetting that she can get healing hacks from her mom.

They will plot device in something like a new form that doesn't damage the eyes. And surely we'll have a time skip before she gets anywhere near strong enough for the more hectic eye jutsu

I see your glasses are red that must mean you like red things. I also like red things.

>maybe we should red things together sometime.
>maybe a little oil

>Sasuke likes tomatoes according to the data books so he assumed his daughter liked them too.
Kinda funny how his autism works.

Especially your mother's blood

>Get over Naruto being shit
I have, it seems like you haven't though.

God damn I hate her so much. If you would've told me the ungodly spawn of sauce and pink shit could be this bad I wouldn't believe you. Madara died for this

>The Byakugo counteracts the Mangekyo's blindness
Oh shit

Sasuke needs to take her eyes and start this clan over again properly. The pink shit experiment has gone way too far. Himawari is the ideal candidate.

It was fun watching Sauce's autistic Uchiha bluntness thrown back in his face.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - 95 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.30_[2019.02.25_22.50.08] (848x568, 67K)

Oh shiiiiiii

>Obito deal and can keep spamming that shit for decades
What was up with that anyway? Obito had the hax eyes longer than anyone else and his entire fighting style was based on it

Attached: Sarada is a slut.jpg (2484x1660, 1.66M)

Hashirama cells son

>Uchihas have glorious eyes
>Sakura was the best medical ninja in the world, so couldn't have had bad eyesight
>Sakura is a beta
>Karin dresses like a slut, is a slut
>Karin wears glasses, bad eyesight
I can't believe they literally cucked Sakura, then realized this is a shounen and had to backtrack

more liek Cuckura, am I right?

Shouldnt Sakura with her OP healing powers be able to fix Salads eyes too?

Wait, so the consensus is Sakura is raising Karin's daughter? So who becomes the villain in this tale?

But where did it ever say that Sarada's eyesight was bad? I thought she wore the glasses because she was gifted them and likes wearing them.

So she a two bit ho?

tfw your series is such garbage that even OG Naruto fans look down on you

OG Naruto fan, fuck Sarada

We are all waiting for the time skip.

No, she needs glasses. She was shown to have blurry vision without them in the gaiden ep. While the logical conclusion would be to think Kishimoto would have cucked sakura whick is why sarada resemble him in karin more than sakura then backtracked you have to remember that kishimoto is a hack, not kubo tier hack, but a pretty big one. so I think his actual thought process was

>I want sasuke to end up with sakura but I don't want that whole karin thing to be completely pointless sasuke wank (which it was) or worse, have karin move on from sasuke.
>so why don't I have Sasuke and sakura be the biological parents cause team 7, but make her strongly resemble karin that way I can keep karin as a sasuke wank character who'll act like a second mom to his daughter
>god I'm so smart

In my headcanon Karin donated eggs for sakura for some reasons and they are both her mothers: sakura by birth and karin by eggs. Explains how Sarada looks like Karin, but Sakura can honestly say that she gave birth to her. And Sasuke never fucked Sakura or Karin, eggs were fertilised externaly by his donated sperm. No vilians, just all three trying their best to revive uchiha clan. Sage knows world need another Madara or Obito just to shake things up.

>She was shown to have blurry vision without them in the gaiden ep.

That was due to her sharingan triggering, not actual bad eyesight.

Literally the only way to save Sarada is for her to become the next Madara. Even then she would have to be going around and absolutely curbstomping everyone for me to actually buy it, not getting the rinnegan then struggling against the likes of delta

Madara hated his backstabing senju's cocks sucking clan, he even almost ended his bloodline by killing Sasuke. He probably gloating in pure world that last hope of uchiha is half breed girl with bad eyesight dressed like child hooker and autistic batman.

Uchiha genes at it again.
youtube.com/watch?v=GPYJ2z5kAKM

*hits pipe*

Attached: 1548015478625.jpg (327x327, 57K)

Too bad she probably really becomes hokage, poor second will be turning in his grave.

Attached: uchihahokagenope.jpg (564x752, 56K)

Not bad, I'm not up to date, but what is Karin like with Salad? Does it feel like somethings afoot?

Not really, I don't think he got to have a single intentionally funny moment in all of shippuden

>tfw you look both 13 and 30

I dont get why pedos like sarada and not himawari?
Arent pedos attracted to the innocence of children? Sarada looks like a slut!

Karin acts likes distant aunt with Sarada. She likes her, gives her glasses, but not really trying to be part of her life. Not all woman are maternal, she can be her second mother, but decided delegate all pleasures of raising child like sleepless nights and dirty diapers to Sakura. And when Sarada reach her late teen Karin will be happy to interact more when it's less annoying.

She looks so ugly in this outfit
Was that intentional

Naruto is for faggots.

And they are Salad's least favorite food

Attached: boruto manga characters.jpg (1342x980, 691K)

>Uchihas have glorious eyes
Tell that to Obito

Attached: 239-5.jpg (1066x1600, 251K)

>sahara wataru versions of her are less slutty, yet more sexy, than the original manga

>Wait, so the consensus is Sakura is raising Karin's daughter?
No, it's just some Karinfag that keeps pushing that three years after we were already told that Sakura is the mom.

I'm still mad they did this to her outfit.

Was he born autistic?

Attached: 5F65912B-682F-46F6-A9F7-EE2CAFE600AB.gif (500x250, 482K)

Never. Kishimoto never figured out Sasuke's potential as an edgy straightman, he was too busy sucking his dick on a daily basis.

Attached: Batman_gardening.png (349x400, 73K)

I give credit to Chouchou being her friend and Sasuke staying out of her life during her earliest years for this.

Doubt it, he used to be a sensitive kid who only wished for his family's approval.
He just shut off his empathy because of trauma, stunting its growth, and resulting in him behaving in almost autistic ways as an adult.

>this much autism
I can't believe they actually did this to his character.

Attached: 1478438919252.png (240x240, 24K)

What the hell was that?

This.

Don't forget the backtrack meme

Anybody got the official english translation?

Considering he is the reincarnation of a butthurt autistic ninja god... yes

Attached: itachi izumi.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

Hanabi when?

UCHIHA SARADA
Birthday: March 31st
Favourite Food: Things that are based on (black) tea flavours.
Hated Food: Tomato
Hobbies: Reading (History, Mystery)
Boruto Comment:
This girl with the glasses pesters me every once in a while! Things like becoming the Hokage...she's a peculiar girl 'dattebasa...

MITSUKI
Birthday: July 25th
Favourite Food: Scrambled Eggs
Hated Food: Meat from animals with scales
Hobbies: Databook reading, and card games
Chou-Chou Comment:
To me, he somehow gives off an unsettling atmosphere...I'm really sorry (about mentioning this)!

NARA SHIKADAI
Birthday: September 23rd
Favourite Food: Sashimi, water eggplants
Hated Food: Spinach
Hobbies: Shogi, simulation games, taking afternoon naps
Inojin Comment:
He's resilient when it comes to gaming, but he can't win too often. Afterwards he sleeps in way too much!

YAMANAKA INOJIN
Birthday: December 5th
Favourite Food: Cheese, Takoyaki (fried octopus balls)
Hated Food: Fatty meats
Hobbies: Painting/drawing things, first-person shooter games
Sarada Comment:
Eh...?Well...He's skillful at drawing. But he's got a sharp tongue. Since we don't particularly talk much, I don't know much about him...

AKIMICHI CHOUCHOU
Birthday: August 8th
Favourite Food: Just about anything
Hated Food: Just about nothing
Hobbies: Eating contests, and appreciating TV dramas
Mitsuki Comment:
Since Akimichi-san stands out...no matter where she is, or what she's doing...you'll immediately know! But that's fine!