Boku no Hero Academia

What are some Heroes ideas you'd like to see from outside of Japan?
We already have Captain Celebrity from Vigs plus the few cool concepts from the movie but those are all American.
>European/Russian Heroes and Villains never because Hori is a westaboo

Attached: American Lightning Hero.webm (950x540, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tarts_HIROBATO/status/1100591349739319297
youtube.com/watch?v=IjBhS8MQSMs&index=13&list=PLtYTKcRzsHhfBQg78bqqAVW-PneBhav5c
youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs)?
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184947770/#184951616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vaguely Arthurian Mythos-themed heroes from England. Mexican LUCHA LIBRE heroes. Stuff like that.

>Hori is a westaboo
For someone who reads so many comic books, it's a shame how the fans and the spin-offs have to do more worldbuilding than the source material. Is Hori so fucking lazy that he can't even take the time to learn a bit about the world and use it in his manga?

Sure, Bleach revolved around one city the entire time, but at least there were dimensions and an actual lore to the world. MHA is a bland shit, and it can't even be a gooder shit by trying to involve some actual plot from around the world.

Attached: blush.png (536x366, 217K)

mobile.twitter.com/tarts_HIROBATO/status/1100591349739319297
The boys making chocolate for white day.

Attached: D0X9THQVsAAY4cU.jpg (720x510, 147K)

American Hero is "Cow Lady". That should tell you how dedicated Horikoshi is to his work.

Since the #1 hero in Japan is a huge westaboo, what if the #1 hero in America is a huge weeb?

>sherlock holmes-esque hero with an investigation quirk
>jack the ripper villain
>DIO

Attached: images (12).jpg (225x225, 8K)

I doubt vigilantes will make it into canon that way.
Pretty big chance there is some kind of justice league over in the US and Deku will join it.

That was from the Bones movie though. If it makes you feel better Lightning's guy name is "Elec Plant" an allegory for "Power Plant" and electricity

Basically these kind of guys. An aggressively romantic spanish man with a thick accent and who could easily pass as the straightest man on Earth or the most grandiose faggot in the Solar System.
I like these archetypes. They're fun characters.

Attached: muchas_gracias.png (686x371, 471K)

Nazi themed German hero who gets heavily censored in all official translations.

>that arm position
>audible "FUCK MUTIES"
Did Bones reallly have to take on Raimi as lead director? The guy isn't exactly known for being subtle

Attached: Elec_Plant.png (700x901, 726K)

Thank you, based Chadsta

Attached: 1551246862047.jpg (1200x1600, 131K)

>when you see the not-so-subtle SS in his design

I wanna know what quirk laws are like in other countries.
Brits can't even own butter knives. How would the bobbies deal with living weapons?

Where are the spoilers, we're about 3-4 hours late from usual time

>he fell for the meme

If there was more world building you would just be whining about how much more lewd fanart this series gets over your preferred one.

So you guys actually do have freedom? Your inalienable rights haven't been aliened like I've been told?

Power-up quirk like Satou that relies on vodka.
User is Russian.

You're an entire day off bud. Spoilers drop in another 18 hours and were only early that one week because it was a Jap holiday so they pushed out the chapter sooner

>satou in official art
Holy shit, this is his moment

Attached: Squatou.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Fem Asta would still be built as fuck, not all petite and dainty like a twig. How can she lift the sword looking like that?

Attached: chadsta.jpg (583x490, 149K)

Seems you little ladies got lost. Here, allow me >

Good job.

cute and canon

Attached: 1544724256392.png (1183x365, 440K)

6/10
no Adidas pants, no alchol in hand, plus the face isn't even lined up let alone the square face background
>

Attached: gopnik_Sato.jpg (650x620, 140K)

OY NO NO NO NO
SHUT IT DOWN

>doing the american spy squat
That's worse than all of the problems with the other one.

>freedom
No fucking country has freedom apart from bumfuck tribes in the Pacific where you could cook and eat your grandparents in the middle of the road and get away with it. If you think for any one reason you're ''free'' because you trust that your political overlords haven't put as many loopholes as they need to nail you on anything they want, then you're sorely wrong. Reminder that burger govermnet seriously considered deploying the national guard and using hellfire missiles on one angry guy rampaging in a buldozer.
Most of the butterknife memecases are just when the police are trying to find the any minute shit they possibly can to nail a definite, blatent and known criminal; the same vein as Al Capone was only done in on Tax Evasion, but given a sentance deserving of a mobster. Now enough offtopic, if you want to masturbate yourself about how free you are while simoultaneously not being allowed to gather rainwater (because it's illegal in parts of the Land of the Free), stroke yourself on /pol/

>burger ''freedom''
If you look, he's overhanging his otherwise proper squat. Nothing wrong there.

Attached: 1414915658831.jpg (720x540, 58K)

I mean, Satou was just a reference for the power, I didn't literally mean Slav Satou. I wonder how Hori would draw a Slav anyway. Probably something like Gentle, particularly with the eye ridge.

Silent observer hero/villain/vigilante.

Attached: snow.png (1900x1200, 1.55M)

I want an attraction quirk

A silent hill quirk.

Asta and Mirio are true hard workers. Sure they still received things to improve themselves (in Asta's case he got the sword. In Mirio's case he had Nighteye help him to improve his quirk), but they both put in effort and trained their asses off before being promised anything eventually. They trained without an incentive in mind.

Deku is not a true hard worker. He sat on his ass moping around until All Might showed up. He only started working hard after being promised the best fucking power in the world.

14 year old mentality here.
Hard workfags are a dime a dozen while the talented are only a few. And Deku has talent, or he wouldn't be where he is right now, OfA or not.

Mirio x Eri is the only canon ship approved by Hori himself

Attached: 1548295453257.png (350x559, 105K)

>benis poster is back
the closest you'll ever get to "observer" is the twice chapter
gave us some great insight on public views

Attached: mean beni.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>literally just the back of his head
doujins are his only hope for saving

Attached: sato sugar time.jpg (474x543, 96K)

A granny with binoculars would be nice. Or a grandpa with a radio...

Attached: clipart.jpg (233x219, 27K)

>Deku has talent
No.
Deku at 20% is worse than Mirio without his quirk. Despite having better speed, Overhaul dodges effortlessly.
Deku has nothing going for him but OfA.

Attached: deku can't fight.jpg (903x1300, 628K)

>Hard workfags are a dime a dozen while the talented are only a few.
What does the frequency of people who work hard vs people with talent have to do with anyone?
People who work hard to reach a point are more valuable than people who reach that same point through talent. That talent is limited only to that specific field, while someone who works hard gains the diligence to continue working hard in multiple other areas.

>1st year
>months into his quirk training
>defeats high caliber villains
>awakens the true potential of his quirk
>natural hero
>can replicate other people's techniques and intuit his own while others are still one trick ponies
Yeah, talent.

>People who work hard to reach a point are more valuable than people who reach that same point through talent.
Objectively wrong, value is a function of scarcity.
Someone with no talent who works hard will ultimately be a jack of all trades and master of none and ultimately dispensible.

Based dekufag

Yeah but Overhaul was admittedly injured and not fused with Nemoto when he was fighting Mirio

Attached: overhole.jpg (899x1300, 288K)

Twice chapter was good though, arguably the best standalone chapter in the mango so far if you prefer it to the Iida or the Aoyama chapter.
We need more gondola themed chapters. Gondola chapters and characters are always welcome due to the metanarratives of what a gondola fundamentally is.

Attached: reality.jpg (1471x1800, 1014K)

haha, yeah, fuck deku

Attached: bakugo_excuse.png (1280x720, 465K)

>can replicate other people's techniques and intuit his own while others are still one trick ponies
You spelt copycatting wrong. Whereas everone is working hard on their own unique and original styles/stances/moves, Deku has copycatted everything he knows.

Twice's chapter was my second favourite, right behind chapter 160

theory posters wet dream is a chapter from one of the previous OfAs

man that was such a great fight

Attached: FA_MHA_152_08.png (856x1250, 316K)

Unironically based and redpilled.

Attached: A true Patriot.jpg (1440x810, 149K)

Wow it's like you missed half of the part of my post you quoted completely.
He built his air cannon style entirely on his own with Mei's help. He also figured out full cowl the same way.

Deku a shonen protagonist what do you expect?

villain chapters are good but don't expect more than a few a year, Hori admittedhimself his focus is on Heroes as he doesn't want to make the Villains too like able, sometimes that's hard to do from a story persespective

Attached: weed ganger 555.png (750x445, 557K)

Asta is a shonen protagonist yet he's never defeated anyone by himself

That's because he's a manlet lmao

Yeah because BC villains are overpowered as fuck. It's the reason why teamwork is essential to defeat them. Deku is just as talented as any other shonen "zero to hero" protag

German nationality big ass tank fist hero
Think potekim from GG but cladded in iron cross and German eagles.

That doesn't take away anything from what I said. And on top of that BNHA never even pretends to be about hard work topping anything.
Deku is just the culmination of talent, attitude and the luck of getting OfA combined. It's not an underdog story and never was. On the other hand, Bakugou who has natural ability and hard work on his side still falls short and has to bend his values and preconceptions to keep pursuing his dream of ever coming close to the top.
Mind you that does make him more reasonable than Endeavor who just kept chasing the impossible despite knowing he would fail and resorting to some convoluted eugenics plot.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1475358151892.png (464x606, 187K)

Would the quirk burn alcohol to use as power so the user can't get drunk? Or would it be the more alcohol in his blood the more powerful he is but he's still drunk as fuck?

Is there a chapter this week? I lost track.

Yep, spoilers in ~16 hours

Attached: 1535443777567.jpg (800x800, 156K)

Mods are asleep, join the revolution

Attached: oneofthem.jpg (194x214, 23K)

Deku isn't talented at all lol. The reason he's only defeated "high caliber villains" is because he has an even higher caliber quirk. Did he beat Muscular or Overhaul through talent? No. He was forced to rely on his maximum output of OFA in both cases. After Muscular how does he improve? He has an epiphany on how to fucking kick and then develops shoot style. Later Bakugo tells him that his fighting style is shit and predictable and that he needs to improve. Come Overhaul, what happens? Overhaul tells him the same shit that he's too predictable and raising Full cowl from 8% to 20% by itself isn't even enough, forcing him to go 100%. Again, that doesn't require talent. If he was talented, then 20% + a good fighting style would be enough. Afterwards, All Might then holds his hand yet again and tells Deku to ask Mei to make him hero equipment. Deku vs Gentle is the first decent villain fight where he doesn't go all out and totally rely on OFA, because he explicitly states he now has the experience. But how long did that take? +-180 chapters. If he was talented this would have happened way sooner.

endeavour taking iida under his wing when

Attached: endykampf2.jpg (1024x1366, 218K)

>heroes should be immediately confident and able to defeat villains with no prior experience character growth is for losers
this is verbatim the reason that bakugou is so fucking boring

Checked and signing up

They just came back. Just saw a meta thread (that wasn't even that meta) get deleted.

Wish the dumb fuck was here for the trash we had earlier. Over 30% of the last DB thread was cope/dog/silence spic trash

>Just saw a meta thread (that wasn't even that meta) get deleted.
Stupid fucking mods, it's as if they ignore Hiroshima. Each board is allowed one meta thread up at any time. Pic related whenever I make one.

Attached: meta_thread_approval.png (769x771, 812K)

>one of them

I fucking love that slogan. It seems like Destro was the type to willingly align himself with those were seen as inferior or monstrous.

As an Australian, the Rat motif also reminds me of the "rats of tobruk", Aussie soldiers who adopted the name the Germans used as an insult.

Latest chapter, if you missed it. Very similar but too small to tell

Attached: BigThink.png (601x335, 145K)

>Destro
>AfO
>Crimson Riot
>Hellboy

The era before Am's rise as the symbol of peace seems pretty compelling. Hope we see more of it as part of the younger brother's backstory.

CRUSH """"METAHUMANS""""

Attached: 1529613599913.png (852x297, 444K)

Not that guy, but the whole point of his post was that people kept telling Deku that his braindead unga bunga fighting style was shit and he made zero effort to rectify that, instead just winning through brute force with his Quirk. It's got nothing to do with winning effortlessly, and everything to do with Deku not fucking applying himself and instead coasting by on his quirk.

Compare Asta, who when faced with an opponent that he can't beat with brute force instead turns to his allies, whose help lets him teleport around and change his trajectory in midair, then uses a combination of clever feints and iron balls to score the win - albeit at the devastating cost of his arms.

It's a difference of approach. Deku's stuff doesn't work, he just turns up the dial and wins instantly. Asta's stuff doesn't work, he steps back, rethinks the situation and gets the help of his friends in order to win. And also, y'know, Asta is shown to work his ass off in order to maintain his EPIC GAINS.

Based. The Rats were some tough blokes

Attached: Rats.jpg (600x450, 86K)

That's a pretty strange thing to say for a man perpetually on fire

>ONE OF THEM

>NO SURRENDER

Attached: NOT SMILING.png (519x605, 658K)

The only reason Deku has to rely on shit he doesn't understand is because all these insane overleveled villains are constantly thrown his way.
Any other student would be in the ground by now. Instead Deku managed to catch up with his own lack of expertise and is now able to outperform most pro heroes.

Attached: 1550613820572.png (182x119, 10K)

Get fucked nazis
I love it.

>Only one in his class with no Quirk
>Oh noes he gets bullied
>Eventually gets a super powerful Quirk from the strongest hero in Japan.
Does anyone feel like this is kind of a snowflake-y background? I would've liked it more if Izuku was like Luffy and got a power he thought was kind of useless but learned to use it creatively over time.

Who'd win in a fight, a Rat or an Emu

Attached: 1432023896059.png (456x474, 28K)

>Any other student would be in the ground by now.
Bakugo and Todoroki could've also beaten every villain so far.
Maybe even Froppy.

Attached: 1534612552996.png (267x229, 45K)

>tfw there's a funnel-web spider type mutant in Australia somewhere

Attached: This ain't Laghima.png (735x677, 325K)

>in Russia there's no heroes, only a bunch of bloggers posing s ones and OMON teams that can throw fireballs and shoot laser beams. Normal police would still rather throw you on the ground with some judo bs.
>One guy recently tried to be a vigilantee and is now serving a 5 year sentence but might get an early release because the public is on his side

Attached: 1526112794002.png (742x720, 364K)

>Does anyone feel like this is kind of a snowflake-y background?
Not really
Snowflakes are special and unique
ANYONE could've been the next holder.
>I would've liked it more if Izuku was like Luffy and got a power he thought was kind of useless but learned to use it creatively over time.
You would've had to change the entire setup and the universe a little but yes

I'm doing some reading on these guys out of interest. Apparently they were some gritty guerrilla warfare folk. They adopted the name from enemy propoganda, shot down a german bomber and then fashioned a rat-medallion made from the wreckage
That's pretty fuckin' hardcore, Australia

>Koda visits Australia
>doesn't come back
>becomes a villain in a later arc since the power got to his head

Attached: koda.jpg (730x1000, 273K)

The nordic countries would probably regulate the living shit out of heroes, far stricter than japan etc. It'd probably be more like a state run quirk police.

Attached: beatsforthelord.jpg (664x960, 191K)

Not as far as Germans and the swiss

>Goliath Birdeater mutant
Jesus Christ

Attached: goliathbirdeater.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Well I mean he can still get bullied and all.

Like they laugh at him for having a lame Quirk. Maybe that iconic scene with his mom crying could be worked in too.

Attached: myhole.jpg (500x500, 224K)

So apart from the Aussies, who else is posting right now?
This thread is pretty shitpost-free so far.

Attached: xra.gif (220x260, 1005K)

>Well I mean he can still get bullied and all.
But every quirk has infinite
Remember one of the major bullies just had stretchy fingers
>Maybe that iconic scene with his mom crying could be worked in too.
I can't see it with any quirk

My time has come

Attached: 1536400461598.png (2165x1439, 2.52M)

Metahumans, RISE UP

Some Europeans
Germans are a good amount of users on Yea Forums so 1 or 2 krauts
gigantofag is a finn

>If you look, he's overhanging his otherwise proper squat. Nothing wrong there.
>heels off the ground
>New Balance shoes
Right, western spy.

I mean Germany would probably be stricter than say Norway, but Finland and Sweden would be stricter. As for Denmark and Iceland, I don't know, I don't really think about Sandwichland.

Attached: gigalurks.jpg (566x446, 130K)

Attached: shiggy timbs.jpg (564x731, 46K)

kirishima gets to cum in this every night

Attached: C0q1LSwVIAInMEV.jpg (1059x1200, 141K)

The swiss are like Germans but stricter.

I want to mix my cum into her tea

Attached: 1533518286733.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

Bong reporting in. Going off timings, most of the shitposters/fujos seem to be burgers bar what I think is a sole yuro fujo who should turn up around now; especially now we've lost the Ochakraut and some of te Togaspammers.

It'd be pretty hard to rise up with y boot on your face, mutielover

I thought all might was American though?

he's a westaboo, it's not the same thing at all

They are even less of a ship than daddy and his daughters in pic related, so invalid. Mirio is a neutered paternal babysitter, and that's all he will ever be.

Attached: Fatherly training.png (791x693, 581K)

>Thread populated with what seemed to be mostly Australians
>Relatively shitpost-free
Not what I would expect, but I'll happily take it

Switzerland probably doesn't need heroes if capitalism is still in place though, if they still have everyone´s money post quirkapalyce they'll be fine.

Attached: abstracthell.jpg (519x497, 110K)

IDK, maybe an actually dormant Quirk that All Might sensed he had somehow through some sort of OfA related stuff?

Why is this thread so comfy? Is this the power of euroaustralian posting?

Attached: f29.png (489x593, 441K)

It's nice and slow. Just some posts about Destro and Deku's quirk. It's surprising to not have everyone at eachother's throats

Attached: 1548819563218.png (1920x1080, 265K)

Seems to be that way.

americlaps ruin everything

Attached: 1529191230560.png (1047x1094, 666K)

Higher numbers of US posters means a greater amount of them will be shitposters, I suppose. I'd rather point fingers at the content of the posts rather than the nationality of the user

Attached: 1541566674212.png (500x336, 170K)

Most of the shitposters are burgers

How long will it take until Deku looks as he does in this sketch?

Attached: chadku.jpg (750x885, 132K)

This thread was so comfy I even made a new edit.

Attached: prisonbreak.jpg (619x469, 83K)

Why does he look so much better in this sketch? What are the features that have been changed that make him look so much more 'chad'

Kek, but you should have Spinner in the front seat

slight tweaks to his face/jawline and broad shoulders.

Is that a bearly human walking calamity in a taxi?

He's 8 heads tall instead of 6.5

Now that I think about it, Giga chuckled at the news of Stain, so maybe he'd even like spinner. I'm pretty lazy though.

Attached: walkingcalamitybutheflies.jpg (831x774, 181K)

looks older/taller/buffer/more confident

of course you'd say so you great big westaboo AM

>dormant Quirk
That I would like less.

Yes

Attached: grantorinovsgiga.jpg (491x289, 56K)

Which Quirk would be best for being a pornstar?

Attached: 1534567404642.png (590x590, 315K)

Something like Toga probably.

Probably Shouji's, but you can make an argument for a lot of different people

Attached: Mezo_Shoji_Full_Body_Uniform.png (286x578, 56K)

We could shitpost a little if that makes it less weird for you

Boy I sure hate Deku. Don't we all hate Deku? What a cuck

Don't fuck it up yet.

Attached: deardiarygiga.jpg (728x488, 128K)

Don't do that, not even ironically. Just enjoy the thread for once

Attached: 80b.png (1080x1920, 1.78M)

>Grip strength of 540kg
I really wonder how he used his Quirk on that, or if he really is that fucking strong.

Nah, I'm enjoying it. I usually visit these threads in the evening and it's always a shitshow. This is actually nice and cozy.

Attached: 1527276789619.jpg (500x393, 53K)

I think it might just be a part of his quirk, but he's just a child.

Attached: gigantomachia.jpg (744x464, 135K)

If you think about it, Shouji could simultaneously crush the skulls of every other person in his class

Attached: 1537413725590.jpg (1540x1034, 95K)

Perhaps it is the proportional strength of an octopus or something like that. Those things are pretty damn strong for their size

he's just chad incarnate, truly best boy

Attached: 1541500595504.jpg (1427x1427, 413K)

>The entrance exam he doesn't even duplicate his arms or anything
>He just walks up to the robots and pulls them apart with two hands

Which arcs have you reread and liked more or less the second time through?
After rereading the festival it really wasn't that bad. Especially once the Gentle fight starts

Attached: 1526421648207.jpg (1776x1300, 693K)

why is it surprising? humans are signific1ntly stronger in bnhaverse than in real life even without quirks, even deku could carry all might on his back when he was still a scrawny nerd and all might is 250kgs

I would have to say the same. The Gentle fight is excellent, and a re-read allows me to speed past some of the slower parts of that arc
Also I'm in love with La Brava

Imagine if Shouji had to fight Giga. Not only would it be tense as hell, scary etc. It would be gripping

Attached: ripground.jpg (1418x546, 318K)

Strength. Unlike members such as Momo who really hasn't evolved beyond when her quirk manifested making the russian dolls; Shouji prepped himself for hero work beforehand by really training, in part by getting absolutely ripped.

oops wrong pic

Attached: the_lord_of_the_pit.jpg (600x600, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IjBhS8MQSMs&index=13&list=PLtYTKcRzsHhfBQg78bqqAVW-PneBhav5c

U N B R E A K A B L E

Attached: unbreakable.jpg (1023x1279, 232K)

The teacher exams was slightly worse than I remember and the stain arc was slightly better.

>La Brava
I must say, for the lack of porn she gets, it's of all consistent quality. Bravacoin is a safe investment.

Yakuza arc. I felt it was a bit slow (though I did like it), but on the re-read the only really pace breaking part was Kirishima's flashback.

I chuckled.

Attached: gigantoken.jpg (571x390, 80K)

Wasn't he benching 5 plate for reps when he entered the school? I'm gonna say that's pretty impressive even if he does have 6 arms

Isn't the only doujin she got ugly bastard NTR?

Yakuza is kinda both. I appreciate the fights and specific character moments more, but I'm also more aware of how the arc fucked.

Still, it's fun to think about how I'd fix it.

My only problems with Yakuza are at the end really
And that is fucking saved by Shigaraki being the best.

Well yeah but Shoji is a child. And his Quirk doesn't even have anything to do with gripping or strength, and it's also implied to be the absolute highest in his class as the scenes were depicting what people specialized in (like Mineta sidestepping)

I took issue with some of the choices. Most notably the position of Kirishima's flashback and how Nighteye's prediction was handled

>Most notably the position of Kirishima's flashback
Hori was dying at the time. I think I am fine with it if I just imagine it was supposed to be not that long and jarring
But yes the Nighteye prediction is what I count as part of the end.

wat

>yfw the King Arthur hero is a girl.

Attached: 1508847999018.jpg (595x149, 31K)

I wonder who would win in a fight between him and Sato

Attached: TheInsulinRises.png (697x1065, 56K)

Here's the central problem with Yakuza arc:
It was great to see Mirio's stand against Overhaul.
It was great to see Overhaul get btfo by Shiggy.
But Deku defeating him with 100%, in comparison, fell flat. It felt a bit empty. Mirio and Shiggy both had bigger beef with Overhaul, as well as more thematic relevance. Deku's role is just flat in comparison. That's because the real atagonistic force for Deku wasn't Overhaul, it was Nighteye. Nighteye was the guy that shat on Deku's pride and contradicted his heroic ideals. So, because the Nighteye/Deku conflict wasn't concluded in a satisfying way, Deku's role at the end of the arc was perfunctory.

if I were to make a change, I'd have Deku's "bend the future" in a less basic way and have him make a choice that followed the Nighteye philosophy, not All Might's. That way Deku can leave the arc having learned something concrete from Nighteye.

Attached: shiggy with his niggas.jpg (540x459, 99K)

So now that the joint training arc is over.
What do most people think is next?
Will Hori finally remember he had a traitor plot thread set up or will we fibally gwt the prison break arc?

Attached: 1508148659117.png (230x230, 90K)

>ochako could send a ball up infinitely with her Quirk
Shit could she do this to a human? Literally kill them by sending them into space

I never thought about it like that before user, but you're spot on the mark

Something with the villains either way, here's hoping
Depends on what her distance limitations are. Also, a person has a much larger mass than a softball

I'm thinking there's going to be one or two transitional chapters/mini-arcs before we get into a major Villain arc.
Think the Shigaraki mall meeting, the Aoyama chapters or the Twice backstory.

Depends on whether or not it's in class/public. If they can use lethal force all bets are off

>What do most people think is next?
We have a few story threads hanging
The big one is obviously the prison with All for One basically teasing something this arc
Then there is also more with the league and Hawks
And all the Destro teasing

>It's a Mr. Compress or Shouji chapter

Attached: 1533099033749.png (275x220, 47K)

Yes, but she gets mostly standalone pics anyways. Lookin forward to the burst during S4.
>ugly bastard
fuck off leddit, call them by their collective name

"ugly bastard NTR" rolls better than "ugly bastards NTR"

Attached: ORAORAORA.png (866x898, 461K)

I think the Destro teasing is still a little light for it to be the main focus.
Chronologically, it would make sense for the Prison Break to happen first. Then have the LoV and AfO comment on the increasing amount of MetaHuman Liberation Front related crimes their have been. Then finally they could be introduced as a new faction. That's implying that they ever become something large plot-wise

Attached: dbook.jpg (752x614, 124K)

>yfw the King Arthur hero is a girl.

Attached: 1529615768196.png (258x319, 111K)

They have an actual, tangible name. Lurk moar newfag

Chronologically it has to be something with Gigantomachia
That guy was shown first with Toga, Dabi and Spinner.

Considering Sato's whole 'dumb' downside and time limit, I'd probably say Shouji

Whilst on that note, why the fuck does Sato's quirk have so many limitations? It has a flat cap on strength, a timer AND an intelligence de-buff

Some quirks are just better than others. It's probably got a lot better now though.

When she woke you up in the morning, your mother didn't call you an ugly bastard, she called you by a name. The same appiles leddit-kun, lurk moar.

Satous secondary debuff is over time. He doesn't instantly get stupid, but when he goes over his time limit, any more and he'll start to lose IQ. Same way Kaminari has a gneral restriction on his output, but if he goes over that threshold/all out he gets the secondary debuff of stupidity.

Attached: fat_cuckerman.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

I am honestly out of the loop
More than a decade on Yea Forums and I have no idea that ugly bastard was unacceptable.

>no idea that ugly bastard was unacceptable
No, more like r_animemaymays came up with it and propagated it more than the original name; a la the name Pepe is the newfag name for sadfrog. Lurk moar.

But Pepe was his original name from the webcomic.

I'm actually looking forward to these new spoilers because I have no idea what to expect. The last chapter didn't exactly give us any hints as to the direction of the new arc

>because Hori is a westaboo
More like because Hori is a thoughtless hack

Does it matter? Use the feelsguy/Wojack example then.

It appears the first of the usual bunch have woken up. Morning shitposter-kun.

Deku had the same beef with Overhaul that Mirio had.
Otherwise I agree.

I mean we have people arguing about the right usage of memes and being all oldfag about literal the same meaning
We already have the worst shitposters in these threads.

Basically yes. Mirio working to save Eri because he abandoned her before is an additional to the beef that Deku isn't a part of.

>no fujos
>no black clover spam
>no hiatusxhiatus spam
Casual reminder that these threads use to be just like this thread and better before the anime and somewhat at the start of season 1. As bnha has gotten more popular all forms of sludge found its way here, and slowly, but surely, shitposters found a way to seemingly ruin every character relevant to the manga except for maybe All Might, AfO, and Grand Torinogo figure all 3 are serious characters with ties to each other
rest are as follows
>Deku = Dekuck
>Bakugo = Bakufujo
>Shouto = Shotokek
The list goes on with characters like Kirishima, Mirio, and even Ochako since people would rather run memes into the ground than look at things objectively.

We will have a renaissance, a second wind, I swear it, when it will happen is anyone's guess

Attached: 1544707419570.jpg (685x824, 50K)

>He say mean things about muh capetrash
>s-shitposter
Kill yourself thread policer

>Mirio working to save Eri because he abandoned her
Both of them abandoned her
They both fell apart when they realized what they send her to when they didn't save her.

>We will have a renaissance, a second wind, I swear it,
It will only get worse.

Save the posts about thread quality for later, chums. Just enjoy the discussion we're currently having. If you bring attention to it they'll eventually flock on back

She's a real cutie. I wonder if her and Gentle will show up at any point in the future?

Attached: civil_la_brava.png (350x497, 84K)

Come on dude, you know Mirio was the one to tell Deku to keep walking at first, and then held Deku back from pursuing Eri once she ran back into the alleyway.
Deku let her go, but only because he was following his senpai's lead.

From a story perspective, why dont we know who Dekus dad is? Yes Horikoshi has been obvious enough that he himself had daddy issues/an absentie dad so is that the reason or is it just normal in Nippon land to not see your dad

Yeah, I agree with I mean, obviously Deku was suffering too. But Mirio was his superior and forcibly stopped him from going after her. Ultimately he should feel absolutely responsible

>Come on dude, you know Mirio was the one to tell Deku to keep walking at first, and then held Deku back from pursuing Eri once she ran back into the alleyway.
Yeah because he was following his training and wasn't stupid.
Again if you watch their reaction during the meeting I really don't see Deku as any less beef with Overhaul than Mirio
If anything he is worse equipped to handle it with the other shit he has going on.

I assume to make the impact of his introduction more meaningful
Whether it is some twist to it or whether he has some cool shit going on.

More SOL

Not him, but in terms of reader satisfaction then this is sort of a moot point. Yes the characters both react in the same way, but that doesn't have a huge bearing on how the characters are perceived to be related to Overhaul.

Most readers would say that Overhaul was more of an antagonist to Mirio than to Deku, despite the characters themselves feeling the same emotional weight. That's because as an outside viewer, we get to see both perspectives

It is worth mentioning that on topic OPs with good talking points like this one generally drive discussion forward.
Shame these threads dont get more

Ochako is a sexual deviant

Attached: IMG_20190226_155230.jpg (3000x2000, 436K)

If readers feel like Mirio is more responsible then fine
But I really don't think that was ever the intention
Deku never once thinks that and not once is that thought ever uttered. Its very much our interpretation at best.
But yes Overhaul is a Mirio parallel
That was always obvious
Both of them are better sucessors on paper than the actual successors to OfA and AfO and both of them end up quirkless.
But the parallel is perfect if both them actually got upstaged by Deku and Shigaraki
Obviously in different ways but the parallel would be weaker if Deku didn't beat Overhaul.

This is the first thread in a while where it feels like it should actually have been made, if you know what I mean. Many MHA threads are pointlessly made for the sole purpose of perpetuating an endless cycle of meaningless drivel. Rarely, we get some like today where actual discussion takes place and posts feel 'fresh', for lack of a better term

Attached: very nice.jpg (720x717, 31K)

because deku's dad is AfO

What an excellent thread. I see made a new edit. That's the first time in a while I've seen one of those be produced.

I imagine it will either be for a reveal of some description, or just another way for Deku to appear disparaged. We might never learn the identity of his father, because Horikoshi deems it unnecessary for the story. All we might need to know is that Deku had a difficult upbringing and a great mom

Attached: shin3.png (411x238, 26K)

Can't believe no one is talking about how best girl and best boy will live the rest of their days together in happiness

Attached: 4d9c7a256e3e445ed431a6f08724ba7c0f9d8035_hq.jpg (500x375, 41K)

I genuinely don’t think I can look at BNHA the same way after joint training. That was one of the most humiliating and awful arcs one could cook up, holy damn.

Attached: 7294AA8A-40DA-4F21-A5BE-9DB8619216D7.jpg (866x1389, 178K)

I know it's a bit of a hot opinion, but I never really cared much for Toga at all. She's paired with Magne for the least-interesting villain in my books. Her quirk is pretty decent, but that's about it. I find her personality and attachment to Deku/Blood to be pretty boring

I really enjoyed the first half of the arc, especially match 3. The second half wasn't the best, but what really hurt it were the chapter lengths. If the content were condensed into more lengthy chapters, I feel like it would've been a much more enjoyable weekly experience

What are you favorite combination moves between characters ? For the villains I quite liked Compress and Dabi barbecuing Snatch in a marble and for the heroes, Manga setting up a good climate so Kinko could produce more mushrooms was interesting.

>tfw you don't want to spoil the mood but at the same time you notice that quality threads the the hallmarks of a new saga

Taking colour/edit requests

Attached: shroomed.png (392x341, 42K)

Match 3 was my favorite too. Lots of good moments all around, but the chapter length wasn’t the only massive issue with this arc. Characters made stupid decisions solely so they could achieve Horikoshi’s desired result and even Kendou couldn’t savor a win because he wanted to push an agenda. Hell, we didn’t even get Monoma’s reaction to it.

Definitely, it was a 15 chapter arc done in 24 chapters almost purely due to pagecount

I’m tired so I can’t be bothered thinking through every single combo, but from the recent arc Pony propelling Tetsu forward so he could smash the ice with his face was pretty good. Shouji, Tsu and Mineta at the sports festival also come to mind

it was so fucking bad
it was meant to showcase class b but had them get their asses kicked in all but one of the matches just to wank off already established characters

post people who should VA for upcoming characters

Attached: highend seiyuu.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I don’t really think so. You don’t have to win to show off. I feel like they got an alright showing of what they’re capable of, bar match 4. That was probably my biggest letdown of the arc

I unironically wouldn't mind that.
My favorite parts of the series are usually when the characters are just chilling and hanging out.

>discussing anime voice actors is Yea Forums
???

I’m a fan of SOL stuff too user, but I really think we need some villain action. A few oneshot chapters wouldn’t hurt though

Edit this into whatever mutie monstrosity of your choosing.

Attached: no humanity.jpg (564x428, 53K)

>MHA will never be animated in the style of Spider-Man: Into the spiderverse
>none of your favorite Anime properties will

Attached: 1345606456713.gif (633x758, 13K)

Pinky and the Grape edit of Pinky and the Brain

Look at this angrybong who didn't get approved for his porn license

>dub
>Liking that trashheap of a film

Can Yea Forumsermin fuck off already

This, but with Destro and the Snail Mutie

Attached: E6C65564-2210-44C7-B867-8DC0EBA29E18.jpg (478x478, 46K)

You can't deny the animation style is great.

which way around

Destro speaking to the Mutie, Mutie is slightly worried

>implying Destro doesn't bow to the Category 6 like it's a god

>>MHA will never be animated in the style of Spider-Man: Into the spiderverse
Good. That shit was nausea inducing.

>I feel like it would've been a much more enjoyable weekly experience
Maybe for some of the matches. Condensing wouldn't fix the problem because match 2 for example out right sucks no matter how short you make it. Match 4 was the shortest, but sucked because it wasn't even a fight, it was a one sided stomp. Only matches 1 and 3 where any good imo.

It should have been shortened done to only one chapter. The rest could have been included later.

I don't really understand what the goal of this arc was.
Unless there is some huge calamity coming where we need to know everyone in class A and B what was the point?

You didn’t like match 2? I mean, obviously the whole “I don’t feel like I won” thing was a load of garbage, but I enjoyed it as much as Match 1. Mostly because everything not involving Momo was really good, especially Vanta and Tokoyami’s little feud

This image but with Endeavor

Attached: DyyROSFXcAAlbnR.jpg (600x300, 34K)

Part would be to get some life back into the cast. in part due to Yakuza (Iida's last major fight was during Provisionals, which was almost 100 chapters ago, despite his main-cast status), we haven't seen the majority of Class A do anything, plus now Hori has the enitrety of Class B to dip into for later usage. Also we've got Deku and Shinsous obvious respective developments.

The shit with Momo was the dumbest shit, but what also sucks was how utterly useless Aoyama and Tooru where. Also how Tokoyami got taken out felt kinda bullshit imo. Like good on Mushroom girl for having trick up her sleeve, but Tokoyami suddenly getting a mushroom being grown in his throat was so abrupt and felt kinda cheap.

Once vigilante finishes do you guys think they will get a cameo in the main series?

Attached: 1aI7bZV.jpg (516x810, 111K)

Digits decide the plot of the new arc

There was no goal

We'll likely see some reference at some point, evn if it's something as obscure as a TV commercial for the new and popular idol Pop*Star

>dub
user...
it's a joke
that guy is a member of the band disturbed, whose mascot looks like high end

Attached: high end.jpg (1000x1000, 214K)

>destro is actually just a cuck
go prep the snailhorse destro

Does the snail mutant have a snail dick (nonexistant) or a horse cock (youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs)?

Attached: 403d4389032800a11e7ce8149724ca2d29d685971b1870b953a72b7d9d30ad84.gif (504x504, 753K)

I hope they just become the main story they're way better

whole year hiatus

Attached: 1539965944879.png (680x872, 384K)

Full on orgy between 1A and 1B

maybe it has a really really slimy horse dick

prison break fakeout that turns out to actually be another joint training arc

Lucky bastard

Attached: 58057631_p27_master1200.jpg (596x770, 122K)

why is pop's ass so lewd

Attached: assstep.png (738x918, 385K)

More joint training

Attached: 1551214787558.png (1500x320, 294K)

I love that BC fights are nearly all teamwork related. Unlike most other shonen where teamwork is emphasized but thrown away as soon as the big bad comes. Currently each arc's big bad has been handled by at least 2 people. The choreography for the fights are always interesting, unique and vary depending on the characters involved.

Circling the Drain arc

Quirk related 'mutation'

eraserhead jobbing again and having to be rescued by ms joke

nice

Attached: 1542470124066.jpg (480x600, 78K)

Bak u go

Easily the tightest girl in canon.

All Might dies

Watching Paint Dry arc

shoto and endeavour train together

Prieon break sprinkled with some romance subplot.

cringe

Jesus fucking Christ.

Kek

BASED

Attached: m0219_n--96oCDn4o.jpg (226x277, 36K)

Attached: 1529710728317.jpg (424x736, 85K)

Attached: 1547186079461.png (542x644, 276K)

YES finally

Attached: Canon ships.jpg (1078x1323, 581K)

>American Hero is "Cow Lady".
Makes sense since most American heroes have silly/simple names when you think about it.
>batman
>spiderman
>superman
>swamp thing

GIGANTOMACHIA AND KIRIMINA

HOOOOORIIIIKOOOOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1502915568231.png (223x493, 145K)

And by romance you mean Inko and husbando?

Attached: 1534786006784.png (550x281, 50K)

>off by 1

Attached: 2d6c8f21df761cce11960e3430786fff6d2c6e30c403e55ad7f5bc25f7b34ac4.png (653x420, 296K)

>kirimina
haha no, it'll be more boring ochunko and deku sperging

what a handsome boy

Attached: the lord.png (884x840, 607K)

gay

NO WAIT

Ahaha yes!
Too late.

Attached: 15723490875162.jpg (595x424, 158K)

But Ochunko and Deku are cute

Attached: IMG_20190216_181258.png (659x629, 450K)

Ausfag reporting in. Just lurking and shopping around for lewds and leaks on the next chapter

Attached: 1512746524979.png (189x268, 14K)

>shopping around for lewds
I have one

Attached: 59555873_p22_master1200.jpg (494x1096, 293K)

Sorry but Ochako isn't going to break out out of her shell any soon, Gigantomachia has been mentioned by the fucking guards of said prison and Giga made a lasting impact on Mina and Kirishima's lives.

spoilers in 5

Attached: 1542234570084.jpg (1920x1080, 586K)

HAWKS FUCK MY DAUGHTER

how about... a boy that looks feminine in a dress?

I love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 73209631_p0.jpg (884x1250, 285K)

Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Months? Years?

Post your fat ass

Eons.

>>Prison break
Fine choice user....
>>Romantic subplot
FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

what are you some kind of fag?

Attached: 1532759731947.jpg (600x1000, 194K)

GET

Attached: heart_of_the_cards.png (555x555, 508K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 1551132372772.png (270x838, 236K)

You sound like you're 12 years old with that exclamation mark and capitalisation.

Attached: bothered_here.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

Attached: apparently the ass is fat.png (113x208, 10K)

>romantic Izuocha subplot with Mina and Hagakure trying to secretly set them up through wacky hijinks
It's time

Attached: 1550799846069.gif (400x300, 389K)

>WAHHH I WANT 1-B DOUJI-

Attached: D0VsYvTUcAAAcYG.jpg (745x2048, 295K)

Ayyyy my man. Haven't had this saved yet, many thanks

Attached: 1518553628555.png (613x600, 18K)

Attached: 1550914857631.jpg (600x847, 186K)

Why does Mei have dreads like a nigger?

she don't wash

Brockenman?

Attached: Brocken_Jr..jpg (627x474, 66K)

I want Aizawa to help me stop people from killing themselves!

Suicide prevention hero when?

Attached: 1551068438871.jpg (770x1000, 170K)

Hopefully soon user we need one

I want chainchomp-kun to appear again
also the smart kid looks like a minimonoma

Attached: 1532555826079.jpg (750x1000, 265K)

No user, Aizawa is her dad and Mirio is her daddy.

Attached: 1543469972369.png (315x294, 87K)

user you need to read the manga again.
Mirio's issue with overhaul was way greater that Deku's because he let go of Eri that one time and he takes full responsibility. He says his actions made him cruel, and he was weak because of that but he wouldn't be anymore for her sake. He fought to show her he was someone worthy, someone who wouldn't let her suffer again. This is deeply personal and it goes beyond his responsibility as a hero, this is all about Eri. Read the preview of volume 17 if you don't believe me.

Deku, on the other hand, fought like he would do it for anyone, because he is a hero and he's doing what he meant to do when Mirio stopped him, which is rescuing Eri. Even when he fights he thinks "if I can't save this little girl, how can I call myself a hero?" While Mirio thinks pic related. His beef with overhaul is way less greater than Mirio's, because Deku always acted like a hero whereas Mirio let Eri go, consciously.
Again, read chapters 150-161 and you will see their internal struggle as their fight.

Attached: 1551043283085.png (890x1300, 375K)

i just want to see more of All Might's training here in Burgerstan

Attached: screen.png (1496x1080, 701K)

That huge calamity is the prison break arc

It was filler

>user you need to read the manga again.
I did
Nothing you mention is directly addressed.

>some huge calamity coming
You mean a walking calamity?

Attached: 1536093150198.jpg (6752x4528, 1.94M)

Friendly reminder to all you frog fags this is what Tsuyu would look like in real life.

Attached: 52595700_10157024592341649_5400937364883243008_n.jpg (374x408, 14K)

It is. Read chapter 150 again, what do you think Mirio meant when he said
>"I know was carrying some nasty Karma"
>"for her, my actions must have seemed the cruelest thing possible"
>"I know I'm weak, but I won't falter anymore!""
>"I can't stand to see that girl without a smile on her face!"
Now tell me, where does deku internal thoughts compare or resemble Mirio's? Nowhere. He's thinking about saving everyone, because that is his duty as a hero. Mirio is only thinking about saving Eri, hence his line "I will be your hero", and Deku' was "I will change the future!"
Come on man.

>that chart
Pretty sure Deku and todoroki and thicker than bakugo

>Now tell me, where does deku internal thoughts compare or resemble Mirio's? Nowhere.
Chapter 135

Why doesn't BHA have real speedster heroes?

Attached: Flashy_Flash.png (800x1138, 1.37M)

Attached: frogg.jpg (1282x960, 95K)

>he doesn't read vigilantes
for shame

Does Iida not count?

Ingenium was maimed and forced to retire. Knuckleduster got his face split open or whatever and got his Quirk stolen. Deku is going to be your speedster and strength and mystic guy. Iida is cool and all but

Attached: young KD.jpg (732x815, 285K)

Yes, because they both feel awful for what is happening to Eri, they only reacted like that after finding out how terrible her abuse was. But the reason behind wanting to save her is different for each one.
Deku wants to save her because that is his job as a hero, he always meant to take her from Overhaul but was stopped. But his heart was in the right place.
Mirio feels personally responsible for her suffering, because he was a coward by his own words. He takes this to the next level.
Like if you can't the difference behind their motivations then you have willingly ignored all the chapters from 150 to 160.

>But the reason behind wanting to save her is different for each one.
Wrong

>That was one of the most humiliating and awful arcs one could cook up, holy damn.
Only B shitters think this

I'm right.
Read my post again
Their motivation is different. Did you forget Overhaul's word "she doesn't even want to be saved by you" and Mirio's answer to that? This was personal for mirio, he wanted to prove himself to Eri.
Deku just wanted to save her because that is his duty as a hero. You think Horikoshi made Mirio stop Deku just because? Are you really that dense?

>offmodel

Their motivation isn't different
It was personal for both
Deku wanted to prove himself to Eri
Literally with her saying "no that kid can't save me" and then him trying to prove himself

Just before we move on here you are not the cute and canon poster, right? This isn't about shipping for you and that is why you are being so stupid?

Attached: nomu.jpg (934x1200, 135K)

kek, remember Deku's words? He didn't want to prove himself to Eri only. Deku literally said "nobody's dying today, I'm gonna save you" and there was nighteye and everyone struggling next to him.
Pic related is what his struggle is about, why he wants to save Eri is directly tied to his duty as a hero that saves everyone. Mirio was purely, entirely about Eri and his guilt for what he did for her.
stop being retarded and read the manga carefully.

Attached: 0157-003.jpg (1067x1600, 405K)

Again are you the cute and canon poster? We might as well stop here if this is about shipping for you.

You are not wrong about Mirio feeling guilty
You are wrong about Mirio being the only one who feels guilty
Also Mirio naturally wants to help everyone as well.
He doesn't just care about Eri

You are ignoring EVERYTHING with Deku in this arc.

Attached: 1524381613475.jpg (899x1300, 228K)

We need a weeb Plastic man

Nigger, why do you think he said that he the was weak? Because he didn't act like a true hero. You're completely ignoring Mirio's actions here, that he himself acknowledges sent Eri to her own hell.
Deku feels guilty because he could've done more.
Mirio feels guilty AND responsible for what he did to her.
>he doesn't just care about Eri
Ever since chapter 150 she's become his main priority.
Stop being dense, and show me where deku's struggle during the OH fight compare to mirio's.
Nowhere.

Attached: 0150-011.jpg (1067x1600, 318K)

show me this

Attached: 0152-005.jpg (1067x1600, 444K)

But with

Attached: 0152-006.jpg (1067x1600, 378K)

>tfw unironically miss the yakuza arc
Dear god Hori please put the VA in the next arc

Attached: 72116-full.png (373x279, 81K)

Deku.
Protip you can't. Because their motivations were different.

Attached: 0152-007.jpg (1067x1600, 341K)

>You're completely ignoring Mirio's actions here
No I am not
We don't even disagree about Mirio
The only thing I disagree about is that Mirio is the only one who feels guilty and responsible
Both of them do. For Deku we know because he has been our POV and he was depressed as fuck for the lead up before the raid and with Mirio we know because of the Nemoto interactions
Also answer if you are the cute and canon poster for fucks sake.

Hell the entire reason he went out during the festival arc was because he saw there were no candy apples.
There is no doubt about that mirio and deku feel similarly responsible and invested in eri's happiness.

Attached: 1538188489661.jpg (899x1300, 241K)

Who was the user who called that Miriofag would become the next worst shitposter after fujos? You were right.

Nigger holy shit.
Deku is motivated by his guilt. He could have done more, but he didn't because he was stopped. He always managed this situation as a true hero.
Mirio feels guilty because he let her go, he, unlike Deku, was cruel and acted like a coward. His guilt is greater and you can see that in his fucking words and actions. His investment in Eri's happiness is also greater, he lost his quirk and mentor yet he still cried of joy after seeing her smile.
You are so utterly dense my dude.
If you think this is comparable to what Deku has done. Holy shit, I can't believe I have to argue this

>People arguing with Miriofag
You guys never learn

I don't know how you're just figuring this out but it's funny on both levels

Attached: Cz4nytfUUAARb7P.jpg (690x507, 45K)

he was here before this infestation of fujos. it's just that other cancer were louder. pissfag, inflate porn fag, trannyjirofag yaoi porn spammer, grape, jimbo.

>Mirio feels guilty because he let her go, he, unlike Deku, was cruel and acted like a coward.
That is your interpretation
In fact in universe only Deku gets shat on for how he tried to save her and would've ruined everything.
BOTH of them had the desire to save Eri
BOTH of them didn't
It wasn't Mirio's decision. It was the experienced and almost ordered decision from Nighteye.
>His investment in Eri's happiness is also greater, he lost his quirk and mentor yet he still cried of joy after seeing her smile.
So he wouldn't if he hadn't lost his mentor and quirk?
>If you think this is comparable to what Deku has done.
Of course it is.
He didn't literally jump into a bullet but he also had the same sentiment
That is like me arguing that Deku's bond to Eri is deeper because he literally bound her to himself and Eri left Mirio's collapsed side
The desires are the same. The individual moments are different but you can't put any more value to the Mirio shit like anyone could put more value on the Deku shit.

>he was here before this infestation of fujos.
I know
But someone recently said he would become much worse and here we are.

Attached: 1537647971347.png (803x562, 110K)

>all this fujo hate when fujos are the only reason this shitty manga is still ongoing
Come on guys.

I miss them

Attached: ErixOH.jpg (767x1200, 180K)

>But someone recently said he would become much worse and here we are.
you mean the guy that falseflagged as him even admitting to doing it with spoilers

I am not even saying its deep
It isn't
Both of them "fucked up" but for understandable reasons
Both of them feel guilty. Both of them are simple "I want to save people" heroes.

So right now this guy is a false-flagger who is only pretending to be retarded?

BNHA would have a third of its current popularity without fujos keeping it alive.

Attached: D0KQAgjV4AAtotm.jpg (1365x2048, 1011K)

I would take a less popular bnha over what we have right now
No horrible shitposted threads because its popular
No fujo fan shit like you just posted.

What would I miss?

Juzofag(Danes) is worse.

No, holy shit. He says "MY actions must have seemed cruel for her" and "I will be YOUR hero" while Deku is thinking about everyone's safety, this is also tied to pic related. Saving Eri is meaningful for many reasons for him.
It was mirio's decision, because that was the kind of hero he was, not like all might or deku. Not a madman, and that lead to her suffering.
>he literally bound him to himself
To fight overhaul and use her power.
>Eri let mirio's collapsed side
To negotiate with overhaul to fix everyone back to normal.
Deku wants to save people.
Mirio wanted to prove himself to Eri for the awful thing he did to her.
>I will be your hero
Holy shit, it couldn't be more explicit.

Attached: 0131-011.jpg (1066x1600, 322K)

this series would be 10x better if it was 33% as popular

>Being unpopular makes something good.

no, you'll know when you see him. he randomly replies to people or finds all of Miriofags posts and replies to them while also replying to himself. desuarchive.org/a/thread/184947770/#184951616

Attached: merely.jpg (207x33, 4K)

Nah it would be better if Hori was a competent writer.

>being completely incapable of extrapolating any further meaning from a sentence

This needs to be in the banner cycle

to a certain degree yes. the less accessibility and exclusivity something has being tainted by normal-fags/overall shitters the better off it'll be. kaguy threads goblin slayer threads these very threads and soon dungeon meshi threads when it gets animated.

So the whole "Le million" and "I always help everyone" stuff never happened to you?

Attached: 1548394026456.jpg (885x1300, 247K)

it would be racist if there was a russian with nuke powers

The threads =/= the manga.

Any quirk could probably be used for fetish porn of one kind or another, but I think shapeshifting quirks in general would give you the widest range of roles.

The product itself wouldn't be any worse in this case

the threads are a by-product of the content within the manga though

Then Dragon ball, snk and HxH must be the worst manga in history.

Of course it happened, because he is a hero but the way he approached that situation couldn't have been more cruel. Nemoto sheds light onto that, so Mirio's world changed entirely, he regrets his decision deeply unlike deku whose only mistake was not going after Eri, but he Nevers says "I did wrong" "I was cruel" "this is karma for me" no, all he says is that he won't let go of her this time because he did try, but Mirio didn't, so their responsibility in regards to Eri's situation comes from different motivations.
Deku is acting like the hero he always was. Saving people and making everyone feel safe.
Mirio is acting like the hero who wants to make up for the awful thing he did to that young girl.
Read the manga.

Attached: 0151-011.jpg (1067x1600, 362K)

but no one loves you attention seeker retard

i'm just saying. the fanbases are an example of the content they're being fags about but yeah you're right. add this one and the other shonen manga too.

By the way this translation is off, Mirio says " a little girl" he is only talking about eri and horikoshi emphasized that in his panel back in December.

this is the future and you cannot stop it

Attached: 1529923588000.jpg (497x543, 58K)

He turns into Swarm?

Attached: Spider-Man-vs-Swarm-villain.jpg (1280x640, 150K)

Patty shut the fuck up

>me save a million

>nothing about having done this to her
>nothing about only wanting to save Eri
>exactly mirrors Deku
read the manga dumbshit

Attached: 1521325632106.jpg (891x1300, 272K)

Attached: Dzmfyh-UcAAGAzO.jpg (1448x2048, 183K)

Can you really call Lida a speedster when everyone else is basically as fast if not faster than him?

Attached: DsGJAjMUcAAhfF4.jpg (620x473, 130K)

>no connection powerups

no u

Attached: 1530303223754.jpg (852x1200, 115K)

Ok fine

Also, like in the overhaul fight, and with deku finishing with the fist that opens up the future and his words "If I can't save this little girl, how can I call myself a hero?"
He was always about saving everyone. Pic related.
Mirio is about making up to Eri and herself only. And that way he's becoming a true.
Stop this madness and read the manga with a magnifier to understand it.
Yes, he's being self deprecating, and he notices the hipocrisy of his words.
now read chapter 150
What does Mirio tell Eri?
I won't let you feel sad anymore.
I won't let you feel pan again.
He never once says "I'll save you and a million!" Unlike deku who literally says, again, if I can't save this one little girl, how can I call myself a hero?
You read the manga and try to understand these characters better.

Attached: 0180-005.jpg (901x1300, 300K)

>Pairing Kirishima up with the class slut
Why would you do this?

>phone canon
Kiribaku moments in cards/games and promotions vastly outnumber Mina's overall existence, tread carefully

Attached: Dx9LH3fWsAAX2V1.jpg (720x706, 54K)

No you need to develop a better understanding of stories and writing
Deku is our main character so there is more going on for him
Its like saying Inasa's entire character and motivation revolves around Todoroki
That is only correct as in so far what we see
Mirio's sacrifice of losing his quirk would be completely meaningless if he never wanted to be a hero who saves others

deku is our main character, so his motivations are more global. They combine his vision as a hero. Pic related.
Mirio is a side character, who's tied to Eri in the narrative, so his motivation is strictly related to her and making up for what he did. Mirio's sacrifice was there to show you how far he's willing to go for Eri, because this is about him proving himself to her. He wouldn't have done that if he didn't have the motivation of saving her from all suffering due to what he did to her.
Holy shit you dense idiot.

Attached: 0158-014.jpg (897x1300, 341K)

Now tell me where is shown Mirio is doing this because he wants to be a hero that saves everyone? nowhere.
I can show where he says he will be ERI'S hero though.

Attached: 0158-015.jpg (897x1300, 357K)

And Deku was willing to sacrifice his quirk because of the same guilt later in the arc

Listen I don't disagree with what you are saying about Mirio for the most part. Except you saying he never wanted to be a hero who saves plenty of people

What I am disagreeing with is that because Deku also had other stuff going on that his guilt is somehow devalued and he wasn't feeling just as guilty as mirio
That is not how anything works.

Cute and canon

Attached: 01.png (255x240, 88K)

>Now tell me where is shown Mirio is doing this because he wants to be a hero that saves everyone?
HIS HERO NAME

Im not ssying they both don't feel guilty, but the reason behind is completely different and so is the degree of importance in relation to Eri
Deku is feeling guilty as a hero that could've done more.
Mirio feels guilty as a fucker who let go of a girl who needed help and he sent her back to his abuser.
They're different.
Idiot, tell me where he says "if I cant save Eri I can't save a million people!" Like deku did.
Nope, he was only worried about being Eri' hero.

Attached: 0150-016.jpg (1067x1600, 338K)

Using the same logic couldn't you argue that Deku cares way more about Eri since Mirio didn't go out of his way making candy apples for her and putting on a performance
You can't show Mirio making candy apples. That is a fact.

Attached: dark heart.png (700x705, 313K)

Shown twice for speedreaders.

Attached: 0151-013.jpg (1067x1600, 329K)

>but the reason behind is completely different and so is the degree of importance in relation to Eri
The reason is the same and the degree is the same.
>Deku is feeling guilty as a hero that could've done more.
Mirio is way closer to being a hero with way more experience and could've done more. You are literally removing the aspects where it is arguably different.

>Idiot, tell me where he says "if I cant save Eri I can't save a million people!" Like deku did.
Okay now if you can't show me Mirio getting out of his way to get her a candy apple then by the same logic Mirio doesn't care about her.

>Idiot, tell me where he says "if I cant save Eri I can't save a million people!" Like deku did.
Literally in the line "Me? Save a Million people?"
POSTED IN THIS THREAD
Just at the same time Deku had his "Me? The greatest hero moment"

Attached: rust.png (933x1300, 256K)

Holy shit no.
Read again.
Mirio let her go willingly and he stopped Deku. He was cruel, he carried bad karma, he was a coward.
Deku never once thinks like that during his fight like overhaul, because their motivation is different you dense dummy.
And exactly, despite his experience he let her go and stopped deku from helping her. He was a complete bastard, nemoto says this for fuck's sake.
Deku was willing to sacrifice his quirk because he was feeling down and doesn't trust his own abilities. He wants to save all might.

Attached: 0162-011.jpg (899x1300, 248K)

>Mirio let her go willingly and he stopped Deku.
So did Deku
He let her go willingly.
>Deku never once thinks like that during his fight like overhaul, because their motivation is different you dense dummy.
Yes he does.

>Deku was willing to sacrifice his quirk because he was feeling down and doesn't trust his own abilities. He wants to save all might.
Yes and Mirio didn't accept because he had other stuff to care about and didn't want Deku to feel like shit
If he truly just cared about Eri he could do so better with a quirk and should've accepted.

Holy shit, he was being self deprecating.
During the fight with overhaul deku said that, if he can't save Eri he can't be a real hero.
While Mirio exclusively said, three times, I will be your (Eri)hero!
See the difference numbnuts?

I love how Miriofag is ignoring the candy apple thing because using the same logic he is using against him he just has to ignore it
So remember guys
Ignore the tard.

>During the fight with overhaul deku said that, if he can't save Eri he can't be a real hero.
Yes and so did Mirio during the meeting
Is the timing that important? The feelings of these characters don't change.
All the same building blocks are there but they aren't in the same chapters
Because we are following Deku closely and are figuratively inside his head we don't need Nemoto for him. But the guilt would be the same.

Deku tried. Deku embraced her, and made her feel something more than despair.
Mirio ignored her and let her go back to her abuser as deku called her name.
They're not the same, holy shit.
That doesn't make sense. What does that have to do with how much he cares about Eri?

Attached: 0150-007.jpg (1067x1600, 346K)

>What does that have to do with how much he cares about Eri?
Eri has shown she wanted candy apples
In front of both Deku and Mirio. Deku made sure she got them
Unless you can find me a chapter of Mirio giving her them as well it is clearly different and more meaningful.

Attached: hot.jpg (3035x4299, 3.32M)

user, you're so damn dense.
We were also inside of Mirio's head, and their struggles, their thoughts, their motivations were completely different.
Mirio was cruel, he wants to make up for it by making sure she doesn't suffer again
Deku tried to save her like he hero he is, and he won't fail this time.
They're different you complete retard.

>Deku tried.
He tried nothing. He completely let Mirio handle it
And Mirio was following Nighteye orders
None of them did what they wanted to. Both of them listened to authority.

>Deku tried to save her like he hero he is, and he won't fail this time.
That is literally also what Mirio's motivation was.

Mirio thought they'd have candy apples, deku had a look at the program since he, unlike Mirio, is active in school and thought there wouldn't be any so he made them himself.
He also made candy Apple for Eri and Mirio. How is this important?

When will the LoV become a threatening organization like the MA and can Hori stop deflecting from that to focus on school arcs?

Attached: Monster Association.jpg (7176x2643, 1.52M)

Attached: nice.jpg (3035x4299, 2.23M)

Please be a troll.
Deku at least had the guts to question overhaul and he attempted to help Eri.
Mirio abandoned her completely despite acknowledging her situation.
No, Mirio says that he won't feel sad anymore that is because of what he did to her.
Deku only says "I won't let you go THIS time".

Attached: 0129-015.jpg (1066x1600, 399K)

And Deku in tried to save Bakugou not only because he wants his cock but also because he felt GUlLTY about making AM drop the bottle containing the sludge villain. MHAtards can't even get their story straight and just spout whatever nice sounding BS stupid that's comes to them.

Attached: bnha kek.png (1240x696, 82K)

Mirio had way less to do and could've had access to the program as well
Eri wanted Candy apples
Only Deku made sure she would have some. So clearly only Deku cares.
>How is this important?
You are the one who is using this type of argument. You framed the argument as that because of the circumstances of the story one thing happened to the character that could've happened to both that it means something only the one character felt

To use a different example
During the Bakugo rescue arc both Kirishima and Deku went out to save him. Both felt guilty about not being able to save Bakugo and both went out of their way to break the rules and save bakugo
But Deku also had stuff going on with All Might. You would argue that makes Deku and Kirishima completely different about how they feel about having to save Bakugo when it is essentially the same.

you're replying to a guy that's been replying to himself for over an hour.

>Deku at least had the guts to question overhaul and he attempted to help Eri.
Because of his lack of experience
>Mirio abandoned her completely despite acknowledging her situation.
completely your headcannnon and your own interpretation
This is never addressed as only something Mirio should feel guilty about.
Hori isn't subtle about these things
When Stain was in the story there were actual people in the story who felt like he was right
It wasn't just something that was your headcannon because you agreed with him
Hori would not agree with your interpretation of the first encounter with Eri.

*And Deku tried to save Bakugou not only because he wants his cock but also because he felt GUlLTY about making AM drop the bottle containing the sludge villain. MHAtards can't even get their story straight and just spout whatever nice sounding stupid BS that's comes to them.
How did my post get f'ed up like that

Probably because you are either retarded or a filthy phoneposter.

>only deku cares
No, because miro made clear he was also looking for candy apples everywhere. This is so retarded, try something else.
Their motivations were different.
>bakugo rescue
Remember it was more than just the two of them. They all the same goal but different motivations to do it.

>No, because miro made clear he was also looking for candy apples everywhere.

>looking for
>making sure to make them
You are the one who is arguing that because Deku ALSO said he wanted to be the best hero that it completely invalidades his guilt. If that is truly your argument then you have to admit that only Deku cared about Eri's happiness in the festival arc. Otherwise you are being inconsistent.

you can't even get your shitposts straight and just spout whatever nice sounding stupid BS that comes to you.

Speak English.

Attached: 1547308383136.png (374x275, 54K)

Mirio thought they'd have candy apples, if he didn't know he would have made them himself.
What a petty argument.
Deku was thinking about his duty as a hero in relation to Eri.
>I'm a hero that saves everyone
Mirio was acting based on his guilt for ignoring her
>I will be YOUR hero
Get your head checked.
>hedcanon
Mirio is the only one who address it as a fuck up for being cruel during the fight with overhaul. Tell me where the fuck deku thinks like him during the fight.
Also, pic related.
Mirio's motivation to save Eri weight more than Deku's, who's more general.
Mirio is deeply personal.
Accept this

Attached: Screenshot_20190227_151718.jpg (470x694, 123K)

>What a petty argument.
SO CLOSE
NOW THINK ABOUT YOURS AGAIN. At least the candy apple thing is about actions
Your argument is entirely splitting hairs about words.

Read my post again.
Deku is trying to be a hero.
Mirio is trying to be Eri's hero for what he did in pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227_151531.jpg (987x339, 135K)

>Mirio's motivation to save Eri weight more than Deku's, who's more general.
>Mirio is deeply personal.
100% wrong
>Accept this
No. I argued and proved it wasn't. at this point you are being as dense as the cute and canon spammer.

>Deku is trying to be a hero.
So is Mirio

100% right.
Not even once during the overhaul fight Deku thinks what he did was cruel, that he was carrying bad karma. He's just acting like a hero.
Deku always concentrated on everyone.
Yeah, but Eri's hero.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227_151629.jpg (1026x442, 141K)

>Yeah, but Eri's hero.
He was Deku's and Amajiki's hero before that
He didn't rename himself LeEri after the arc. He is still going to be lemillion
Once he gets his quirk back he is going to save more people

Why are dekukeks so insecure they can't get a simple story for young boys straight?

>Not even once during the overhaul fight Deku thinks what he did was cruel, that he was carrying bad karma.
No but he thought so after he let Eri go and during the meeting

Delivering goddamn Minas hair and collar took forfuckingever

Might do a few more while I'm at it

Attached: pinky_and_the_grape.png (1401x1092, 353K)

Which one is the dekukek? Because the guy arguing Deku did nothing wrong isn't a Dekufag

a rapist hero

That is really good. Did you trace them or something?

Attached: pum.png (917x562, 384K)

Yes, the impact of it made Mirio and deku feel like shit, but their motivations shone trough during the overhaul fight.
Mirio's words
>I will be your hero!
Deku's words
>if I can't save you I can't be a hero!
See the difference?
where is Mirio trying to prove himself to amajiki and deku? Where is he telling them "I want to be YOUR hero?" nowhere. It isn't the same.
And if losing his quirk forever means Eri will be safe, he will gladly accept that like he did the moment he decided to willingly take a quirk erasing bullet for her.
Eri>everyone else.
Accept this.

Attached: 0152-004.jpg (1067x1600, 456K)

Nah, I only edited a base of the two rats; hence the the request post

Attached: Vintage.png (1088x1000, 1.18M)

No he didn't, he just said "me? a hero? Sure!" and he wouldn't stop thinking about her, but he never considered his actions cruel like Mirio did.

>Where is he telling them "I want to be YOUR hero?" nowhere.
here

Still great

>Mirio's words
>>Me... Save a million...!!? Yeah Right!!
>Deku's words
>>if I can't save you I can't be a hero!
>See the difference?

There is no difference. Both boil down to "I can't achieve my dream and failing Eri proves that"

>describing how he thinks a hero acts
>that means he wants to be Deku's hero
I knew you were stupid but this is too much

>>describing how he thinks a hero acts
While acting like it
>>that means he wants to be Deku's hero
I mean yeah. Deku asks him why he helps him and he answers that is what he wants to be to him
a hero.

>There is no difference. Both boil down to "I can't achieve my dream and failing Eri proves that"
Okay, now find me where Mirio says that during the overhaul fight.
I can show you where deku says it, but I don't think you will find a single instance where Mirio mentions he needs to save Eri to be a hero. He, however, is keen in proving himself to her and become HER hero. Eri's.
Unlike Deku, who wants to save everyone and that includes Eri, but also all might, nighteye, Mirio, etc.

user you're so dense I honest to god hope you're trolling.

>Okay, now find me where Mirio says that during the overhaul fight.
Okay now find me where Mirio thinks about Eri all the time during the build up to the Yakuza raid.
I can show you several panels of Deku thinking about Eri but none from Mirio between the raid.

I like it

No you are retarded who thinks Mirio doesn't want to be a hero or even if Mirio doesn't want to be a Hero and Deku does that means the guilt Deku feels is somehow less valuable.
On both I completely disagree.

>fujo bux fantasy ploy by same jealous shitposter
The big money ain't in the 2%, jealous fag, you're going to give faggos blue balls peddling this canard.

So if he only thinks it before the overhaul fight it doesn't mean anything?

I miss them getting bodied.

That's because I haven't bothered posting in a while either. The last arc spawned a tidal wave of literal scat in terms of posting quality.

Attached: monomaisaspaceyiffnowiguess.jpg (491x584, 107K)

>spoilers this evening
Its about bloody time.

Attached: 2b3f5ee2299f64b315551e4cbf14f8ee3240a1308bc008b45e899bef197d88b1.gif (414x317, 663K)

Can't wait until she gets nomu'd

Attached: 1550614637138.png (787x208, 119K)

Deku is the main character, we are inside his head most of the time.
The time Mirio got into his fight it was all about Eri, literally three chapters full of nothing but his feelings in regards to her.
Find me that with deku.
Mirio wants to be a hero, but if he can't be one for Eri's sake then he will genuinely he happy because she's more important than anything. Her happiness is his happiness.
And yes, the guilt Deku feels is less valuable because it isn't about the way he acted and how it hurt Eri. He just wants to rescue her like he tried to do when Mirio stopped him. He's nose trying to make up for the cruel thing he did to her, that guilt belongs to Mirio.
the overhaul fight is when everything gets revealed, and you see the characters motives. Deku is loyal to his way of thinking, whereas Mirio is only thinking about Eri.

She won't, League of Villains only Nomu complete scrubs, because they themselves are scrubs. Miruko would body them all at the same time if they tried.

>The time Mirio got into his fight it was all about Eri, literally three chapters full of nothing but his feelings in regards to her.
And because Deku is the main character there is more to him than just his feelings to Eri
Exactly
That does mean he felt any less guilty or responsible for what happened. All the other emotions don't negate anything Deku is feeling.
>the overhaul fight is when everything gets revealed
Nemoto reveals more about Mirio
The aftermath reveals more about Deku
The overhaul fight doesn't stick out for neither character. You only focus on it because your entire argument hinges entirely on what these two characters said to only overhaul.

Lmao Giga would one shot her

>when autism goes overboard
>seriously arguing for romance between a legally adult man and a six year old.
It was better when this was mere trolling, but this here is just sad.

I wish Mina could shoot her hot load inside me and all over me.

Attached: max alien.png (540x536, 274K)

Yes, deku feels guilty because he let her go.
Mirio feels guilty for not doing anything and sending her back to her hell. This guilt is in whole other level. If you can't understand why then I honestly feel sorry for whoever has to deal with you on a daily basis, being that dense cant be good.
Nemoto reveals mirio's true feelings.
They're related to Eri.
The aftermath reveals Deku's feelings.
They're related to his duty as a hero.
It is so simple.

>Yes, deku feels guilty because he let her go.
So why did he react extra guilty when he found out what Overhaul did to her?
You are claiming only Mirio cares about that.
Don't worry about me IRL. The issue here is you being dense and me engaging you honestly.

Giga is in the forest jacking off, she won't be going there unless she is with Gran Torino and the other police maybe. Also, if Giga was that great he wouldn't have to keep hiding.

>hiding
You mean biding

>So why did he react extra guilty when he found out what Overhaul did to her?
They're both heroes, they both came across Eri and finally they both let her go. But as Deku tried to do something, Mirio literally did nothing and PREVENTED Deku from acting.
>You are claiming only Mirio cares about that.
They both care a lot, but for different reasons.
Deku wants to be a hero everyone can relies on, he wants to save Eri and by doing that proving that he's the sort of hero that will bring a brither future for EVERYONE.
Mirio feels awful for fucking up like that, and he wants to make up for Eri only. Only her, yes. Eri, nobody else. Because she was the one who suffered for his cowardice.
Holy shit.

Attached: vol17.png (357x300, 227K)

>New pokemon generation set in bongland
>leave /vp/, immeidately see this
God save the Queen

>Only her, yes. Eri, nobody else
bullshit

So that's why your'e so dense. You don't want to accept how personal this was for Mirio.
Tell me, what did Mirio mean by this? why is he not saying this in general?

Attached: promise.png (465x222, 76K)

saved

Whereas Deku wants to save everyone, it's always been like that . Because this isn't as deeply personal for him as it is for Mirio.
Holy shit, just accept it you big baby.

Attached: I will save you.png (1008x1275, 1.04M)

>You don't want to accept how personal this was for Mirio.
No I am not
It was definitely as personal for Mirio as it was for Deku
Both of them screamed at chisaki then
>Tell me, what did Mirio mean by this?
He is never going to let Eri feel sad again
That doesn't mean he doesn't care about a hero or wants others to feel sad
Or that Deku only cares about Eri because he cares about everyone.
Why is Deku saying "I am not letting YOU get away this time" and not "I am not letting ANYONE get away this time"?

Eri's mother is pretty much Overhaul's sister, right?

Attached: 1550217198148.gif (499x289, 352K)

>It was definitely as personal for Mirio as it was for Deku
Not i wasn't. Mirio wants to make up for abandoning Eri. Read here you speedreader
Deku is doing what a real hero would do, always meant to do it.
>That doesn't mean he doesn't care about a hero or wants others to feel sad
He literally sacrificed his quirk and his career for her sake. If he's quirkless while she's happy, he won't care. That's how much he cares.
>Or that Deku only cares about Eri because he cares about everyone.
His motivation clearly wasn't Eri alone, unlike Mirio who went overboard with his rescue. You know why? because he wanted to prove himself to her due to his guilt. Holy shit, I've been repeating myself so much I feel like I'm talking to an autist.
>Why is Deku saying "I am not letting YOU get away this time" and not "I am not letting ANYONE get away this time"?
Because he let her go that one time and now it won't happen again. He even has a flashback to that moment, is a callback. Nothing comparable to Mirio's "I won't let you feel sad again/I won't let you feel pain again".
For Mirio, Eri comes first and foremost unlike Deku who's worried about people in general.

Attached: hurrr.png (411x375, 135K)

>Holy shit, just accept it you big baby.
No
You are used to pouting and screaming and getting away with it because people can't be bothered with your autism after explaining to you how you are wrong
I literally worked with autistic children for a year. I know how to explain to them when they are wrong. If you let them always have everything and let them be right when they aren't they turn into monsters.

You are wrong here and there is nothing wrong with that ironically. I had one autist who would always have his attack when someone else liked playing with his toy. And he didn't understand that two people could like or feel the same thing. To him it was always him who liked it more because it was the only toy he liked
That is your logic
That is the logic of an autist. You are way more high functioning than him and I assume you don't have any attacks but you are entirely as autistic.
Mirio felt guilty. So did Deku. It was entirely the same feeling. Deku also wanting to be the best hero and Mirio only wanting to be a great hero doesn't change anything about how strongly they felt guilty

>Mirio wants to make up for abandoning Eri.
So did Deku.

No, I mean hiding.

Technically he is arguing against MirioXEri
Because his argument is that only one emotion can be felt. So Mirio's guilt was higher and he is entirely motivated by guilt. Lust or romantic interest would undermine that so by his own logic Mirio can't possibly be in love with Eri.

>of you
Not "of anyone"
so Deku only wants to save her here.

It means he is a failure since he already botched that claim, particularly in the recent chapter. Deku had to come in with the save, as always.

>Mirio felt guilty. So did Deku. It was entirely the same feeling. Deku also wanting to be the best hero and Mirio only wanting to be a great hero doesn't change anything about how strongly they felt guilty
Their guilt is different, Mirio fucked up and was cruel. He mentions this unlike Deku.
Deku just failed as a hero in general.
How can you not see that? how can you deny reality when it's presented to you?
He didn't abandon her, nor turned a blind eye to her suffering. He's simply completing his task as the hero he was always was. That's why they acted differently in the back-alley.

was he scared of All Might

Attached: Flex Might.jpg (1469x1078, 466K)

And you see why later, saving Eri means being a hero that saves everyone.

Attached: 015.png (897x1300, 516K)

>How can you not see that?
Because we are arguing about feelings. I don't feel that Deku is any less guilty. You do. That is fine and we could argue about that and just agree to disagree
But from a story perspective there is no proof that Hori is absolving Deku of any sin or is placing more on Mirio
If anything he is placing most of it on Nighteye who actively defends the decision twice.
>He didn't abandon her, nor turned a blind eye to her suffering.
Yes he did.

>this entire argument

Attached: 116 (2).jpg (961x339, 145K)

Overhaul is not related to Yakuza boss, he is adopted, like Kiriyu in the Yakuza videogames.

>And you see why later, saving Eri means being a hero that saves everyone.
Yes and so did it for Mirio earlier during the meeting
Both of them have moments where they claim they want to save Eri and address her specifically and both of them have moments where they extrapolate that to being a hero. BOTH. Neither is supposed to be lying at any point.

i like this version better

Attached: Obligatory (You).jpg (476x405, 131K)

i'll take it

>But from a story perspective there is no proof that Hori is absolving Deku of any sin or is placing more on Mirio
There is, because Mirio's personal thoughts, not influence by Nemoto, let you know this. He specifically says "MY actions", and Hori wrote that. During the back-alley scene Mirio was seen as a bad hero. He got a lot of hate for that one scene, and that's because Horikoshi is showing you how much he fucked up in comparison to Deku.
>Yes he did.
No he didn't. He called her name and made her feel something more than despair, unlike Mirio who prevented Deku from helping her.
>Yes and so did it for Mirio earlier during the meeting
Except he doesn't carry that sentiment while saving Eri, while Deku does during the meeting AND the fight with overhaul.
You're talking about something that Mirio and Deku said in the past, but Only Deku repeats his words during the overhaul fight while Mirio tells Eri he will be her hero. Deku never once says to her personally, never once says "I'm here to be YOUR hero". He always has everyone else in mind while fighting.

Attached: My actions empashis in MY.png (327x207, 95K)

When is Mirio going to be arrested for being quirkless and a pedophile already

>agree to disagree
Only when you show me a panel similar to this but with Deku

Attached: karma.png (200x369, 35K)

Deku easily could've still followed after
Listen if you think Mirio was more guilty here then that is a different argument
My argument is that Deku feels JUST as guilty

Like Bakugo felt guilty for All Might retiring when he shouldn't have. He still felt it. Even if you were right and Mirio would be more guilty here it doesn't change what Deku in the story feels.
>Except he doesn't carry that sentiment while saving Eri
Yes he does
He doesn't repeat it in that moment but that is like saying Mirio didn't feel anything because we didn't see it between the encounter and before the meeting.

>Deku never once says to her personally, never once says "I'm here to be YOUR hero".
And Mirio never once binds Eri to his body.

Yeah, still, that means he was probably raised with Eri's mother, she is his sister(but not by blood), that is, unless she was already grown up when Overhaul was adopted, but the boss didn't seem to be that old for it to be possible.

Just wondering does that mean Eri feels different about Mirio and Deku and likes Deku more?

>My argument is that Deku feels JUST as guilty
Deku feels guilty for completely different reasons. He failed as a hero, he let her go although he tried.
Mirio fucked up, sent her back to his hell, was cruel and is now desperately trying to make sure Eri doesn't suffer again, ever.
There's a difference. Deku failed her as a hero, Mirio failed her as a person.
Nasty
Karma.
>Yes he does
Are you forgetting the part where he threw away his quirk and his future for her? this isn't about saving a million people anymore, this is about saving Eri. She will always be his top priority, and if he has to remain quirkless in exchange of her happiness he will do it with a smile on his face. Now show me where Mirio is desperately trying to make Eri reverse him, or looking for a cure. Being a hero comes next, Eri is who he wants to save right now.
>And Mirio never once binds Eri to his body.
You're aware he did that to fight overhaul, right?

Attached: nasty.png (218x84, 11K)

>Deku failed her as a hero, Mirio failed her as a person.
Both failed her as both since they both are both.

>can only bind Eri because of Mirio and his cape
Uh decucks?

Attached: capw.jpg (446x1467, 208K)

>this isn't about saving a million people anymore,
So do you honestly think his name is gone now?
And all the people he saved before.

>Both failed her as both since they both are both.
Holy shit. Deku tried, was the better person and made her feel more than just despair.

Attached: 019.jpg (870x1292, 278K)

Why did Miriofag started sperging out all of the sudden

Attached: IMG_20190216_090600.jpg (600x480, 57K)

The miriocuck is arguing for Deku here.
I don't know why.

If this was about who is romantically attached to Eri then there wouldn't even be an argument. But somehow his argument is that Deku didn't feel guilty.

Mirio let her go and her perception of him was different than Deku's, because they acted differently.
Deku tried, and failed.
Mirio ignored, and prevented.
It's all over the story, why can't you realize that Mirio's guilt and responsibility is greater?

Attached: 004.jpg (870x1259, 261K)

stop saying "cuck" you fags

Eri was repulsed by the honeymoon line that's lauded by the lolifags, the romance ain't happenin' and will only extend as far as pic related gag, at best.

Attached: good grief 2.png (791x693, 553K)

Retard, Deku felt bad for completely separate reasons
Stop speereading.
Mirio's guilt was greater, and you'd understand if you weren't such a dense autist.

Isshin never had an arc where he lost everything for the sake of a loli. Eri's is lilynette to Mirio's stark.

>seething lolifag
He would have just used his top instead, if nothing else.

Both of them failed as far as Eri is concerned.

Attached: 1541458978444.png (863x780, 571K)

I finally get it
The miriofag always hated when people argued that Mirio was more guilty than Deku. So now he is arguing it bad faith so people would argue that Mirio's actions aren't as bad.
Its reverse psychology so people would shit on Deku and defend Mirio as not as guilty.

Isshin gave up his entire career to have a family, and lost more than Mirio ever did. Isshin still didn't marry his daughters, keep dreaming, lolifag.

it's just patreak/grapefag/miriofag replying to himself

Holy fucking shit, this was during her rescue and while everyone else had been hurt on her behalf. This has nothing to do with what lead up to her rescue, or how Deku "failed" back in the alley-back you dense retard.
Nighteye had been split in half right in front of her, and she didn't think she could be saved in general with people suffering, Mirio fainted and Deku struggling.
Holy shit, you took two completely different things and mixed them together, I've never seen anyone reaching like this in my life.

She didn't believe Deku could ever save her

So he gave up everything to have a family with Masaki, the woman he loved? How cute and canon.

woof

Attached: Mina.png (1024x1280, 1.15M)

Yes, quite cute and canon, like pic related.

Attached: hello my baby.png (791x693, 554K)

>She didn't believe Deku could ever save her
After Overhaul was trashing him, yes. Deku did, however, make her feel safe, the way a real hero is supposed to make others feel even if just for a few moments.
Deku's mission was not letting her go again, like he always intended to.
Mirio's mission is making up for what he did, for being a cruel coward. Show her he can be her hero.
They're different, way different you dense tard.

Attached: 018.jpg (869x1270, 368K)

what a good dad. Unfortunately aizawa isn't like that.

>grape gets to cum inside this every night
Bros...

>Dekufags thinking he is as guilty as Mirio
OH NONONO

Attached: 8BFFB46B-A095-4BED-8074-E6EEDEB6F63E.jpg (800x773, 652K)

Horikoshi has the final say in this
>You're doing it all wrong! hold her gently like she was a dumpling
>Oh right!

Attached: 5.jpg (1141x622, 80K)

why are there like 8 mha threads

lying little shit

Attached: ss (2019-02-27 at 02.16.50).png (518x349, 130K)

Attached: 92882727627277r.jpg (218x231, 14K)

No, Mirio really feels a guilt that goes beyond his duty as a hero. He wants to personally make up for the suffering he caused to Eri by his cowardice, whereas Deku only wants to save her like he always intended to.
A manga for young boys shouldn't be this hard to understand.