JUMP BIG 12

Thought?

Attached: 1550856726102.jpg (2048x1093, 928K)

Where’s Asta?

Over who?

Deku?

Deku stands out like a sore thumb. And I don't mean in a unique way, I mean in a "he shouldn't be there" kinda way.

Who's your going to change then?

It's probably you OLD GOOD NEW BAD mentality

>no Slam DUnk

Kind of shocked to be honest.

>Deku last

Oh no no...

The Pedophile Samurai.

Aren't you forgetting someone who outsold most of those punks?

Attached: Hanamichi.png (728x1083, 1.26M)

>BCuck BTFO
Fucking kek

Not a shonen fighting hero. And didn't spawn a goldmine in TCG games I guess.

Is Big 12 of action titles. Notice how Kochikame and Tsubasa aren't also there

Seriously, the only series that outsold it there are Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto. One Piece has triple the amount of volumes and Naruto has double.

YYH + HxH sales barely exceed all of Slam Dunks.

Not really popular in whole world compere to those 12. There's a reason why MHA there even tho it's the only 10s series.

>Not a shonen fighting hero
And where was this established as a rule?

>Not really popular in whole world
Sales still higher, hail the genius, the king of rebounds.

11th out of those 12 are from Battle manga, an Yu-gi-oh spawns mosnter that fight I guess and it's almost a battle manga. Slam Dunk is a spokon.

Well as shit as it is, BNHA is the new big thing from Shonen jump. Those 12 reached the normalfag sphere and I can't think of some other fighting Gold from that magazine that would replace bnha. Maybe Gintama but it's half and half

The other big Shonen are pokemon, digimon, shaman king, inuyasha, fma and dairy tail but those weren't published on SJ

I know what genre they are you condescending prick, what I fail to see where it was said that "the big x" has to be a battle manga.

>Literally all 12 series is battle Shonen
Not really hard to understand unless you think HxH and Yu-Gi-Oh isn't a battle Shonen

The "Big 12" implies 12 biggest series, not "12 battle shounen series".

11 SLAVES AND ONLY 1 FREE MAN.

Attached: togashing_around.png (900x800, 836K)

In terms of the less popular manga, out these 12 is clearly Hokuto no Ken. Too old for people.

In terms of sales, the worst manga surprisingly wouldn't be MHA. It would be Saint Seiya. It has sold only 35 million copies. That's less than stuff like Hitman Reborn, if I'm right

I don't know why is that. Considering that they made the chart this way, I guess it simply is like that.

MHA also clearly destroy any competition in West.

You have to account world popularity tho. Everyone knows what is Saint Seiya, while Reborn is not like that.

Replace Ichigo with Arale.

I have no clue what Saint Seiya is though.

I think that's the main reason City Hunter isn't there despite Fist of the North Star managing to be there

I still would put Death Note over FotNS anyways (Yu-gi-oh is there, Death Note is the same type of action manga, in a psychological way)

Wait. Now that I think about it
>Light Yagami
>Hero

So you're not from Japan, Southern America nor Europe. And if you are you must be blind deaf and dumb.

I'm from Europe and I have never seen or heard of Saint Seiya. I have seen every anime to have ever aired in my country and that is not one of them.

Based Togashi being the only one with two titles

Put in Allen. Walker or Taiga instead of dekushit

WSJ only

It was extremely popular in France and Italy during the 90s

I have never been to either of those countries in any decade.

Italian here, it was as popular as hokuto no ken

I'm not Jump also
>Allen and Taiga
Deku destroy those 2 in terms of overall popularity

And I've still never been to Italy.

Where is TORIKO? Should be between Goku and Luffy.

Attached: 1547987296303.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

sweetie...Asta isn't on there so...

Oda can do as he wants too.

So? Put in light then

>Only 7kk
>while all the series there pass 20kk
Umnn sweetie Asta and his series don't have capability to be on that list.

No he fucking can't, he's dying and can't even see his family.

>kk
Jimbo....

DN is action triller not a battle Shonen

Noice

Attached: Lotta gokus.jpg (777x606, 75K)

Why is Jojo there? It was never a success

cope

This. Araki's only claims to fame are memes and the Louvre exhibit.

If Yugi is on there so should light

? Is anyone who disagree to you is Jimbo? I just said the truth that BC don't have capability to be on op list and didn't even diss it.

I transformed the Big12 into the Big12+1
-Added Light. He's exactly like Yugi
-Since Goku is by far the most popular MC ever, he got a leading role
-Tempted to put Ryo but...City Hunter is as big as Reborn

Attached: def1f6323f60815ea70b1c1724c8a665.jpg (1158x932, 1.02M)

No editor can tell him what to do or how to take the story. He actually owns his time.

But Yugioh is an action title????

>but...City Hunter is as big as Reborn
CH is bigger than Reborn. Jackie Chan made a movie on it, it has a Kdrama adaptation, extremely famous in France, they're on a CH kick right now.

PUT ME IN COACH

Attached: Play ball.gif (500x375, 456K)

BC does have the capability to be on that list. it makes more money than Bleach and just below yugioh and Naruto

>Thought?
It means nothing you shitty baiting faggot OP. Otherwise Death Note which outsold One fucking Piece for about a year and Slam Dunk which outsold but 3 of the series on there in total would be on it.

There's a french City Hunter movie in theaters right now. It's pretty good and very faithful to the original spirit (Ryo is a bona fide pervert and they aren't afraid to depict him as such)

Slam dunk has better average than any of them. Kill yourself

Finally someone who appreciates true genius!

Attached: Catch.gif (500x375, 2.22M)

>makes more money than Bleach and just below yugioh and Naruto
>Naruto 200M+
>Bleach 120M
>Black Clover 7M
Nope. I don't think so
>Jimbo
Yeah yeah but it doesn't refute my point

You'd also notice Kochikame is not there. Isn't that in Jump?

Wait, what?

>Makes millions.
>Most popular manga on Jump's history.
>IP worth more than Disney.
>Kubo made honorary prime minister
>Mobile game outsold Grand Order by a magnitude of 10.
>Movie outsold all Avenger's movies combined.

And my source is the Bleach threads.

Spain too
Where are you from? Anyway I said everyone maybe I generalized a bit but you get the gist. Somewhere in the world you can show a random person a character from Saint seiya, even non anime watchers, they will recognise him because it's been that famous in large countries (France, Italy, Mexico, all of Latin America). No one fucking knows Reborn unless they watch anime. And they need to have been watching anime for some years too.

Death Note is more mystery than battle though.

You're right, Japanese Simpsons should be there too.

Again, where's the rule that being battle shounen overrides sales and popularity?

I mean, who would you even replace him with? BNH clearly is the new big big big dog of shounen anime. Nothing even comes close in terms of recent years except HxH which is just a remake.

Rule? It's the pattern deduced from what's shown in the OP. That and the fact that yours isn't any better, since you're missing a lot if you're talking strictly sales and popularity.

>you're missing a lot
But I haven't made anything.

Not him but BC did outprofit Bleach for a year. I don't know which one, 2017 or 2018.

>It's the pattern deduced from what's shown in the OP.
Yugioh shouldn't be there then.

Jimbo please

Seems pretty fair for me.

10*

>literally every Jap ever knows about JJBA
>"never a success"
Are you high or do you just hate thing?

I dunno, Bleach brought a giga gorillion yen to Japan's economy.

Once, Toriko was among the Jump fighting stars.
Now, his memory lives on only in those who remember him.
Thank you, Toriko.

Tori who?

JJBA is just on there because of longevity and memes. It was popular for a while because of Part 3's anime. Now the west just slowly catching on, but its popularity is not on the level of half the series on there.

It's not my fault Nips see shit like Yu Gi Oh, WIXOSS, and Cardfight Vanguard as "card battle manga".

Toriyama?

Bleach absolutely decimates BC taking every year cumulative. But for just one year, BC did outprofit Bleach. There's a list going around I just don't have it.

The point was that the whole topic of a Jump 12 is bait and meaningless.

Toriko is the best manga ever. Everyone knows Toriko

Card games are serious business

Attached: Kaiba new future.jpg (1929x2431, 3.18M)

Toriko will always be remembered as a pathetic series that Jump want to become big as DB but fail outstandingly.

Why you! There is Dragon Ball, One Piece and Toriko.

Attached: 1526243746762.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

So what you mean is that it only got popular because of the part 3 anime and it was never popular before that.
Sure sure.

I remember that crossover.

Mainstream popularity. Not one honest Jojofag can deny this. There's a reason why Jotaro is the most popular Jojo.

Don't trust that.

It was their official list user.

What's #4, 6, 8 & 9? Never watched these before

4 is Soul Eater
6 is Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daicho
8 is Kaiji
No clue about 9

Jojo wasn't even profitable of an anime adaptation until 2012 lmao. It makes even less than Black Clover which got a long running adaptation.

Fist of the North Star.
Never reveal your powerlevel

Fist of north star was made by two people.
lurk more before posting here...

Oda can tell Jump to axe HxH and they will do it.

It's obviously Kinnikuman you newfag cancer

Only trust greentext pasta at Bleach threads, and to your statement:

>Sold 10 GAJILLION copies per WEEK.

So no, BC loses.

Ul
Ti
Mate
Mus
Cel

yes and thanks to the complete ownership of his copyrights, Togashi then can continue HxH on another magazine without problems.
you know, like a real artist... not like a mass production puppet slave!

Attached: the chad godashi.png (1394x610, 283K)

He's so enslaved they force him to take breaks.

Well Togashi is so free he works to take a break from having sex with his wife.

delusional OPfag

Dumb huntard

Deku just seems too young as a character
If this is a sort of hall of fame he is definitely the one that is off.

Am I wrong? They are killing the pace with those breaks. Why not overwork him to nonstop chapters?

>Why not overwork him to nonstop chapters?
Majin Buu, Ninja War, Fisherman Island, Dressrosa, Kingdom of Shura, Three King saga, Stone Ocean.
Have I to continue?

Could you explain what these arcs from different manga have in common?

Based Togashi is the only one with 2 series there. The real King of Jump

-dragged the series on
-overkilling pacing
-recycling old ideas
several misstep were done by the authors because the Jump needed the weekly chapter or because the serie wasn't thought to last that long...
can I stop the spoon feed? Or you need more information?

I have no idea why you feel Fishman Island and Dressrosa, both of which are relevant to the overall story, are dragging something on.
Stone Ocean is also not dragging anything out and is very underrated.
Buu Saga was a desperate attempt by a tired old hack to return to the glory of Dragon Ball's early comedy but alas that failed. This I agree with you on, DB should've ended when Goku beat Piccolo and won the tournament.

>Out profit Bleach
>who don't have anime for 8 years
The fact that BC only just edge Bleach make it not impressive at all

I thought he was a slave.

What about the Haikyu MC whatever his name is?
Over Deku.

>Fishman Island and Dressrosa
the pacing was overkilling
>Stone Ocean
JoJo was so dragged on at that point, and its author trapped himself so deep in a narrative dead end, that eventually he had to kill his whole universe to start it again.

>the pacing was overkilling
What does this mean? That you started reading weekly during Marineford and couldn't handle not having all action all the time?
>JoJo was so dragged on at that point
JoJo is still ongoing though...

Attached: huntercucksseething.jpg (1000x1000, 795K)

>during Marineford
I faithfully followed (and translated in my own language) OP since the end of Skypiea. I almost dropped it only during thriller bark.
>couldn't handle not having all action all the time
my favorite manga at the present moment is HxH, and I'm in love with the present arc, so fuck you user
>JoJo is still ongoing though...
thanks to the reboot of its characters/plots/rules

Yeah, Araki was so trapped after SO that he made something better than any manga WSJ ever published.

Attached: 1516569207762.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

Oda seems genuinely like a nice guy who would get along with any other author.
Isn't there also one where he encourages the Hero Academia autist? Such a nice sempai

that's not the point
(I love SBR too)

>thanks to the reboot of its characters/plots/rules
Vento Aureo's ending was worse than Stone Ocean's and the ending to Stardust Crusaders was also an absolute asspull. Araki is silly like that.

so I was right, Oda is gay as fuck

>cheats every game
>知

also I'm surprised there aren't more unironic posts like

>P-PLEASE ODA-SAMA ,OP-SAMA dont BULLY US!

SO wasn't dragged out. Every Jojo part has some arc in which the pacing wasn't good. SO is still better paced than atleast half of them.
SO sold the weakest of jojo parts which makes it pretty that even Jump didn't have to make Araki drag it.

Don't bother, it has aged poorly

and it wasn't that good even in the '90s

Oda is sch a cuck that he married some cosplayer whore, while Togashi married one of the greatest female mangaka in history.

Oda's wife is an actress. They met because she played as Nami for a One Piece stage production.

He is a worse mangaka than his wife
His wife probably cucks him with better more iconic mangaka all the time.

It's popular enough to have over 900 chapters now, most of those were made before the anime made it popular in the west. How is that not a success?

Togashi and Takeuchi are the most respected authors in the manga industry, while in popular japanese blogs and imageboards you keep hearing rumours that Oda's wife fucked Sanji's VA and there are even half naked pictures of Oda's wife on the internet.

Britfag here, few people watched anime as kids because the most popular kids channels (CBBC, disney) didn't show them. I think cartoon network did, but most didn't have it or didn't watch it if they did.
I only watched Pokemon and DBZ as a kid thanks to asian cousins.

Why would he do that? Oda likes HxH, hell he has all the volumes in his studio

His wife in 15+ year retirement is more successful than muhbackshi ever was

???
why would asta ever beat out deku in this

Is this some sort of trading card collectible thing?