Black Clover

Is there any better rival relationship in manga than Asta and Yuno?

Attached: {2496650C-5624-43B6-9150-002804D97C91}.png.jpg (1312x900, 396K)

Boku no Pico

I gotta be honest and say that their rivalry is honestly one of the biggest things this series has going for it. It's so refreshing to see these bros be so genuinely supportive of each other while still being willing to compete and even beat the shit out of each other at the drop of a dime.

Asta and Yuno rivalry is boring as shit, most of their interactions are the same lines being spammed to death.
>I’m going to be the wizard king!
>nah I am!

>HIS my Rival!!

its pretty bare bones. It doesnt have much going for it other than they are friends

the girls in the anime are ok
in the hot sauna scene i think the one that gave me the biggest boner was that hot head lioness

>Goku and Vegeta's original rivalry before Super fucked it.
>Yugi and Kaiba before Kaiba became a one note character.
>Guts and Griffath.
>Kenshiro and Raoh
>Yusuke and Kuwabara/Hiei
Asta and Yuno are very good but they aren't the best, maybe top 10.

>>Yusuke and Kuwabara/Hiei
Heh, Yusuke and Kuwabara stopped being rivals after the Dark Tournament. Hiei and Yusuke's """rivalry""" was just retarded bravado and never amounted to anything.

Untrue. This rivalry is wholesome and one of the best.
>Yuno believed in Asta before anybody else
>Asta never got mad at Yuno despite Yuno being superior to him at everything that mattered
>their rivalry has become so autistic it resists mind control
>brought them to the highest stage only 6 months after their joined the magic knights

I'll give you that.

Based. More than anything what I love is that Yuno never doubted for a second that Asta was worth competing against, even when it seemed he had absolutely no potential.

You can tell Yuno doesn't even want to be Magic Emperor, he's just doing it because Asta's doing it/it was his dream since they were children and Asta was originally never going to make it until the Demon decided to pick him.

what ?

they basically said it. There's no real character interaction in this manga. they're all rushed and rely on clichés. I don't know how anyone can read this manga and think, yes, this is a good manga thanks to the quality of the relationship between the characters.

It's wholesome in its intent but is never developed.
The fact that it's always the same lines repeated over and over and doesn't have any depth is true though.

Vegeta was a terrible rival and could never even compete while Goku never treated him as a rival. Plus they were both on the same power system making the fights like fighting a mirror. The only good part was Vegeta willing getting mind controlled to make Goku fight him.

Kaiba was a suicidal faggot obsessed over a children's game

>Kaiba was a suicidal faggot obsessed over a children's game
and that's what made it so good.
Manga Manjoume was better as rival though

Asta and Leo

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1_1280.jpg (1000x712, 399K)

Kaos and crippling depression.

Attached: cows 5.png (1918x1080, 1.32M)

>The fact that it's always the same lines repeated over and over and doesn't have any depth is true though.
Since when was repeating lines lack of depth? It's just opinions by people who haven't read the series.

Yugi and Kaiba

You can disagree but you would be wrong.

>Yugi and Kaiba before Kaiba became a one note character.
Kaiba's homo autism is what made it special.