If you can kickstart an anime adaptation of a manga or LN or even an original plot into being produced...

If you can kickstart an anime adaptation of a manga or LN or even an original plot into being produced, what would it be and why?

Attached: Your Kickstarter Idea.png (800x765, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy answer is the rest of Baccano. There's no other way it's getting made. Sort of a bummer too after that studio came together to finish DRRR or whatever.

Other than that, an anime version of Sumire 16. Because more people show know about it.

Attached: isekai meikyuu de harem o.jpg (1810x2560, 735K)

I'm not opposed to the depiction of slavery, and I have no real aversion to rape story lines. But this series disturbs me with its "That's a pretty girl, I'm going to make her my slave and fuck her" and pretends that's actual romance. I don't know what happens later in the story and whether they actually develop a real emotional bond (though I am sure they do), but anyway it is the start of their relationship that creeps me out.

Legend of a Strongest Man Kurosawa adaption here I come.

Attached: Legend of a Strongest Man Kurosawa.jpg (1203x1200, 661K)

A SoL story about me and my waifu.

Throw in a bunch of anons and their waifus and make it like Tsurezure Children.

Why isn't kick-starting a thing already? Thousands of Nip otakus would spend top-dollar for their favourite anime to get a second/third season. It prints money.

Because anything that is popular enough to get kickstarted almost certainly is popular enough to be made without kickstarter?

Minus Arc

Attached: f6e0d0a94f5f75cc383727a7106ad3c06f8c6a64_hq.jpg (1024x1016, 145K)

>Sumire 16
This. We need more anime about perfectly normal high school girls.

Attached: 1488239839931.png (500x330, 109K)

Only negative would be the people just doscovering it with the anime and not shut up about it for a decade.

Attached: onani-master-kurosawa-220.jpg (350x477, 61K)

Because Kickstarter is a literal scam and crowd funding is a retarded idea that no one outside the West thinks is good

i'd rather fund it entirely with my own money whenever $100million USD finds its way into my pocket
then i'd throw $50mil at a decent studio to produce a 2-part 24 episode series of something in my sketchbook

FATE ADAPTATION BY UFOTABLE

MY KING ITS HER TIME

Attached: 1550363480840.jpg (696x637, 104K)

Attached: 1436408261717.jpg (800x600, 62K)

I would take all money and run away

You're retarded.

The Yuru Yuri OVA got crowdfunded, and 700% beyond that

New season of Banner of the Stars, because the 4th, 5th and 6th volumes are not animated, and the series is finally out of hiatus hell.

Attached: 1288558299700.jpg (848x480, 57K)

>not fuggin' your slaves
What do you do with them then?

Attached: 1231462399627.jpg (704x396, 38K)

Nekopara OVA exists because of crownfunding so you’re wrong.

Taking inspiration from the one in a million choice of adaptation that was Deltora Quest, I would fund a two cour adaptation of Rowan of Rin, from the same author. Episode summaries follow.

1. Rowan of the Bukshah
> Intro to Rowan, Rin and the town meeting about the dried river. After consulting Sheba, Jonn leads a party of 7 to the mountain.
2. The Mountain
> The party begins its ascent. Ellis flees from the spiders, while Bronden succumbs to the mist. Val follows both.
3. Endless Night
> Jonn, Marlie, Allun and Rowan enter the mountain cave. Allun can't swim the inner lake, while Marlie can't crawl through the final tunnel.
4. Bravest Heart
> At the summit, the dragon wounds Jonn. Rowan heals the dragon and it melts the snow. Rowan return as a hero with Jonn.

5. Rowan and the Travellers
> With spring and an orchard full of mountain berries blooming, the Travellers arrive at Rin. Timon tells of the Traveller's history with Rinfolk.
6. The Valley of Gold
> Rin and the Travellers swap stories, such as how Rin's people escaped Zebak slavery. The Travellers depart suddenly, and Rin falls into an unwakeable sleep.
7. The Pit of Unrin
> Rin and Allun seek out Sheba. They meet with the Travellers and Zeel is revealed as Zebak born. She and Rowan venture to the Pit of Unrin, which is also the Valley of Gold of legend.
8. "And When at Last Its Face It Shows"
> Rowan and Zeel also discover the evil trees are the mountain berry bushes. They return to Rin and dispel the plants with Rowan's slip daisy medicine, saving Rin.

9. The Chooser
> Perlain of Maris arrives with ill tidings: Jiller must fulfil her role as Chooser to select the next Keeper of the Crystal. Rowan and Jonn accompany her and Perlain to Maris.
10. Maris
> In Maris they meet the dying Keeper and the candidate successors. Jiller is poisoned, and Rowan takes her place. He insists they brew the antidote.

Attached: 20170801_145726_1400x.jpg (1400x2129, 522K)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Dark History

Attached: The_Dark_History_of_the_Gundam_Universe_Unknown_Gundam_Timeline.jpg (480x269, 17K)

11. The Island
> Rowan, Asha, Seaborn and Doss venture to the Island to collect the ingredients. Rowan begins to learn about the candidates and takes an interest in Doss.
12. The Great Serpent
> The final ingredient is the venom of the Great Serpent. They manage to collect it, brew the antidote and save Jiller. Rowan chooses Doss...
13. Rowan and the Keeper of the Crystal
> ...Who is a sleeper agent for the Zebak. The Zebak attack, but the will of the crystal prevails and the Zebak are defeated. Rowan retains a link to the new Keeper.

14. Attack
> At the wedding of Jonn and Jiller, the tribes gather. A strange creature arrives and abducts Annad, fleeing towards the sea.
15. The Hand of Fate
> Rowan consults Sheba, and with Allun, Zeel and Perlain, they cross the sea from Maris to Zebak territory.
16. The Wastelands
> The party crosses the wastelands, using Zeel's childhood knowledge to avoid danger and arrive at the Zebak city.
17. Rowan and the Zebak
> The party infiltrates the Zebak city and, faking capture, discover the last survivors of the city of Rin...
18. As it Began, So Will it End
> Rowan escapes with his party and the survivors on Unos. The Zebak invasion force follows, only to be defeated by the Dragon of the Mountain.

19. Cursed Winter
> Rin experiences its harshest winter in decades. Neel blames Norris and Shaaran and the silks. The residents nearly all leave for the coast.
20. Ice Creepers
> Rin is attacked by Ice Creepers, killing Neel and wounding Bronden and others. Lann tells Rowan of his and her shared family history.
21. Return to the Mountain
> Rowan, Norris, Shaaran and Zeel ascend the mountain interior with the Bukshah. They overcome tricks and infighting to reach the mountain's far side.
22. Foul Makes Fair
> The party survives Ice Creeper attacks and rockslides, despite Norris' injuries. Rowan's dreams prophesy doom for the party.

23. Fire Twixt Ice
> Inside the mountain, the party discovers the Ice Creeper nest. They prepare to sacrifice themselves into a great pool of lava, until the Bukshah start eating the nest...
24. Rowan of Rin
> The party learns of Evan, who trod their path long ago only his people--the Valley of Gold, then called Rin--to be captured by the Zebak. Winter ends and Rowan is a hero yet again.

A boy..

I'd say a full adaptation of Gunsmith Cats, but Sonoda seems to already be working on that

Ending to the pokemon anime. But who cares anyway?

>ironic weeb trash for western audiences

I really hate this meme. Remember when Yea Forums was creative and wrote all kinds of crazy ideas?

Spice and wolf all the books. I wouldn't personally donate tho I'll let others do that.

This, and also the other arcs too.

Attached: don't even.jpg (835x606, 224K)

A BOY

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

falls in love with a girl

Imagine having the chance to adapt any manga or book ever made and choosing generic LN fanservice trash n° 9344

Land of the Lustrous S2

Kickstarting an entire anime season is pretty much impossible except for the few series that have enough clout to attract a $2-4 million campaign. In which case, you could greenlight a second season already.

It can be used to fund one offs, OVAs, and gauge interest in a sequel, but that's it.

If it's only LNs, Looking for Avenir.

More Claymore, at least the time skip amd where Clarice shows up.

Planetes but they're at Jupiter and/or Saturn
Or GLT with the rocket that escaped orbit

The ultimate shitpost anime, assuming basically infinite amounts of money here
>Anime original that has roughly 12-14 episodes per season
>Mostly episodic episodes about a group of generic characters with a very distinct design feature, like a hairclip or ahoge.
>Episodes are individually directed by a major anime studio with no contact with the others
>Studio is given barely any information regarding anything, meaning that they can do whatever the fuck they want with everything except for a set time limit and the aforementioned character design feature.
>Other than that everything is fair game, OP's, ED's, the rest of the character design, etc
>Studios are given roughly the same amount of time to make an episode
>All they get to make the episode as well is a general prompt as to what the episode is about
>This gimmick basically forms the basis of the seasons
>Season 1 is basically just a clusterfuck of episodes by each studio thrown together, forming a weird disjointed isekai story
>Season 2 is all the studios working on the lowest shoe string budget, they've ever had to work on for the episode
>Season 3 is a 2 hour movie, where each studio makes a ~10 minute segment in it
>Final season is each studio getting a bizarrely specific prompt.
>The prompts are actually insanely simplified/obscured synopsis' of famous anime's some of the other studio's have done.

More of this

Attached: 1533549049251.jpg (624x846, 70K)

Katawa shoujo clannadlike adaptation. One main route with a little bit of other route plots.
seetheing of some anons would be unbelievable

Attached: ks.png (1200x683, 559K)

Complete multiple cour Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou adaptation. Animation Studio: Bones. Backgrounds: Studio Pablo. Music: Evan Call.

Just with that alone it would have to be one hell of a successful kickstarter. But that's what I'd do, I love that manga.

Attached: 29b09ec2d54a2ba3e7e8e08ce8742e56.jpg (850x1242, 177K)

bump

and she was a girl
can I make it anymore obvious?

Make all of the routes accessible so that it's not clear which girl will win then pick the worst girl to win.

Every time.

>has "harem" in the title
>only shown doggo

fucks sake, have some variety already

Attached: 1472854110670.jpg (669x900, 209K)

You completely missed the point I was making.

Fate reboot by Kyoani.

Attached: 2938592359475239459.webm (704x396, 2.55M)

Yea Forums should kickstart something, anyone have connections to an anime studio?

Attached: 1373361866109.gif (957x913, 211K)

To bad Nigger went to shit. The OVA and Kill la Kill are their only good works.

Grifter gonna grift.

Imagine a collaboration between the two best studios. Imagine a collaboration between Kyoani and Bones.

Attached: 3897539287354975.webm (704x396, 3M)

Keit-ai

Worm (by Wildbow). It's _perfect_ for anime and selling merchandise.

>No Mafuyu Only ova
>No Mafuyu pajama,swimsuit,maid,etc...

Attached: 1432382793867.jpg (500x281, 54K)

Killing Bites S2

The novel so far had 5 girls he fucks.
The manga is just starting and he's soon going to get the second girl which is great, keep in mind it's slow release because the artist does a great job with this like a whole chapter of him just fucking his slave.

Can't due to legal reasons, the author can still use the name spice and wolf but animations fall under the Kadokawa and the assholes want to milk this while being cheap about it.

I wonder if they would be willing to do each route according to the nv.

Front Innocent 2

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=QjcDbt7tI_sxqobT)5.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Cause shit finally starts happening in volume 2.

Attached: 1550918992666.jpg (270x406, 45K)

then you mean emi wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Eh I dont know, things seemed to be going to the darker side, I prefer it kept at being as vanilla as it was, more of the same artist would be welcome though

Something that sells million of copies, in order to become rich quickly.
So another isekai of the flavor of the week.

Doki Doki Literature Club. Monika is Sally Amaki so she can speak english when some mindfuckery is going on.
Last ep is behind the scenes documentary, but the camera never stop rolling after Dan Salvato ends his interview. He was then stalked by the "camera" and it had cliffhanger ending.