Shingeki no Eren

Does Eren want to die a virgin like his older brother?

Attached: 07f4e6566a6ff64dd7b08177b61cb0e8.jpg (1141x2083, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17498633
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183058543/#q183063375
youtube.com/watch?v=6HGXSao-4l8
youtu.be/Rvb6zAo55yU?t=19
youtu.be/dYxAXxW3Ff0?t=33
youtube.com/watch?v=GdHhdo5IT34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smile.png (720x1021, 273K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1547854392171.jpg (1200x998, 300K)

whoposting?

Attached: GfIrJA_fRsE.jpg (600x800, 29K)

Repent

Attached: 1480693538192.jpg (900x900, 77K)

We know desperate dykes

>ErwLmod is here

Rabu.

Attached: rabu rabu.jpg (605x833, 59K)

Me too, Hisu

Piifag is cute.

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE
strawpoll.me/17498633

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

Attached: Jesus is pissed.jpg (900x900, 468K)

Whose perspective are we likely to shift to next chapter?

Nile visiting Historia at the farmhouse? Eren and the gang at Shiganshina? Pieck and the other Marley shifters?

Still Zeke and a bit Marley.

It will be a Gablina chapter.

>implying he's still a virgin

Attached: 1546703962725.jpg (369x490, 73K)

Reasoning with deluded purityfags, even without the Historia subplot, you can tell from his appearance he is a chad after the timeskip.

>posting a crappy edit
Kek

Post the one with Mikasa watching.

Based

He cares about something more important than just fuck, brainlet with no motives but fuck like you would never understand this

This. Chadren has already fucked Mikasa, Yelena and Historia. I assume Pii or Hange is next.

Attached: 1551251519430.jpg (763x1200, 205K)

Seems like Erenfags are indeed self inserting neckbeards

>Chadren has already fucked Mikasa
She wishes

Did Yelena rape eren? What else could cause him to drastically change after their meeting

>Chadren has already fucked Mikasa
He is still heterosexual though.

No, he never did, never will and I'm not sure how much more obvious Isayama could get with the direction the story is meant to go.

Attached: life vs death.jpg (1080x574, 289K)

t. incel-kun

Being raped by Yelena and Boyega while Floch was watching

t. dumblr trash

This too.

Attached: 1536403406307.jpg (1067x1600, 390K)

>Mikasa
I don't think mindbreak counts, user.
>Hange
Already happened.

Attached: 1532216059296.jpg (696x1024, 184K)

Incel

Attached: 1551219365798.jpg (409x280, 59K)

>Mankasa
kek

Kino panel

Eren gang and Levi/Zeke

Isayama's pretty good with this stuff.

Attached: 1549903068536.jpg (1749x1647, 420K)

Dumb EMfat

Nooo, manlet needed 5 years more to hold hands with Hongo!

Attached: 1550519241845.png (500x538, 159K)

>Levi Calvo

Kek feminists are so easily triggered. Go feed your cats

Eren is a faithful husband. He is only for the Eldian Queen.

Attached: 1551058524156.jpg (1451x2048, 234K)

>From the day we were born...There was something special about all of us
Says the guy with special powers. What's so special about Connie? This is why shounen protags are retarded. Zeke is right. Everyone should die.

t. feminist

It really speaks volumes for the sad state of the manga when Eren has become the best character in it.

Of course, that's only when Reiner is not around.

Yes but he fucked Mikasa and Yelena before he devoted his heart to the queen so he is still faithful.

Can't wait EH ledditors all kill themselves after reveal

Attached: eh.png (665x339, 21K)

Dumb Mankasawhale

>the mentally ill Floridian is still posting here, every single thread, no matter the Weather Report, no matter how dead the thread is, every single time

most of the main cast were shit to begin with.

Eren is just too based and for anyone to compete

But it seems 2200 guessed right.

meant to quote this also

Lame panel.

>the mentally ill Floridian is still posting here, every single thread, no matter the Weather Report, no matter how dead the thread is, every single time
The same can be said about that one EHfag who does the same from around 1 year time, so maybe they are the same person after all using different devices.

>maybe they are the same person
t. "same person"

>Isayama's pretty good with this stuff.
Shame he couldn't write Ymir off in a normal way than making her retarded suicidal maniac who just wanted to give the Jaws titan back as her final role she so wanted out of nowhere and which she couldn't even explain herself in her last letter to Hisu.

That's like asking
>is the wine poisoned?
That doesn't make you a ledditor nor an EHfag

>Shame he couldn't write Ymir off in a normal way
He wrote zir off in the exact way ze deserved. One dimensional magic n[black man] character who only serves to motivate the white people around zim. There was literally NEVER any depth to zim at any point in the manga.

How newfag are you? Why don't you post older polls made in /snk/ saying that Eren is the father?

Well when someone posts something about Ymir or YH, immediately the same poster replies to them with bad intention, similiar when EH is posted the same poster replies to it with bad intention.
So it's the same fucking eprson baiting all.

Not really.

Time to take your anti-Ymir meds, she id dead, nothing of the shit you will write there has any meaning anymore.

I felt bad for Ymir but after seeing you Ymirtards treating Historia like shit maybe you deserved it.

>she
Guess you need to take your meds.

Nice fingerpointing/generalizing

>EMfags so desperate they want an harem ending
My sides, and even then Eren wouldn't touch Mankasa

based

Garbage black dude deserved everything he got

No.

Attached: 1549551422276.jpg (800x900, 123K)

>EMfags so desperate they would even be okay sharing Eren just so she is included in his harem.
Absolute pitiful.

>Ymirtards treating Historia like shit maybe you deserved it.
Same can be said about EHfags who treat Historia as Eren's destined prize cause he is the male MC of story and the pregnancy was needed while not wished by any party.
EH and YH fags are the same, for both Historia is just a glorious decoration to Eren or Ymir in their minds.
That's why I really hope Historia had choosen her own fate and fucked with the farmer so her choice and pregnancy wasn't relevant to Eren at all, which will both fully sink YH and EH.

Cringe really, imagine accusing someone of being a ledditor and after pick an 6 month image from leddit yourself.

Literally I never saw Historia being treated like a prize unlike you with your I miss Yumirus. In fact I saw more shitposting of Eren being Historia's prize. Nice try, Ymirtard aka the only farmerfag

Yeah EMfat we know you are so mentally disabled you think EHfags treat Historia as a prize but ironically forget she was shipped with him long before the pregnancy and people love the development between them.

And what Historia chose the only person who defended her aka Eren and not her old bully?

1 of these posts was not made by Benji

Except EHfags like Historia themselves and I never heard them saying something bad about her. The pregnancy was needed and she herself gave consent, we know it hurts your lesbian shit but fuck off.

Zeke isn´t dead.

He SHOULD BE DEAD, but isn´t, you and I both know Isayama will bullshit his way up to save Zeke.

>cause he is the male MC
FUCKING WHITE MALES!! Dumb dyke, sure you were ok when you selfinserted as that ugly black lesbian and thought you could make Historia drunk for yourself

>give me some You's
Cringe

New chapter can't come out soon enough, hopefully there's enough memes and plot points to discuss so threads don't devolve into this for at least 2 weeks.

Zeke is still important unlike manlet. If anything he should kill manlet

If it confirms who is the father, the threads will go to instant shit.

This

natalism vs antinatalism

>YHfat bait

Maybe before writing such shitty post you should wait for author canon reveal of what happened?
I never saw YHfags saying shit about Historia either, but I saw EHfags saying shit about Historia when Eren was not even in the running and they hated Hisu for being in ship with Ymir first.
Also since EHfags have such bad memory it hurts people really don't remember EHCHAD posts about Historia being Eren prize?
Or EHfags turning everything around to justify Historia being into Eren and wanting his child?
What a short memory this is, suddenly EHfags forgot a year of retarded posting about their precious prince Eren getting a girl they so much want just because the girl was with a dyke before.
I'm 100% sure the same people would not like EH at all if Historia past relation was with a real man who was killed and would want to see her stay loyal to him.

They constantly treat Historia as a prize though

You write so much delusions holy shit, I can only hope you kill yourself when it's confirmed.

>I can only hope you kill yourself when it's confirmed
I take your word for it, but lets be honest, Isayama reveales Eren is not the father, will you stop posting in SnK threads or will you jump the wagon on different ship for Eren like Annie waking up from crystal?

>EHfags who treat Historia as Eren's destined prize cause he is the male MC of story
Wrong. I treat Eren as Historia's destined prize. She chose to fuck him.
> That's why I really hope Historia had choosen her own fate
She did. She chose to be impregnated by Chadren.

And now you guys tell me that such post doesn't make EHfags to look even more retarded than YHfags?

Not only is a lame bait but that's not worsw than I miss Yumiru, we know Hisu! posts you make.
Heck that post you are quoting may be yours

But Eren is Historia's prize

No if Eren is not the father I will be disappointed yet look forward to the other stuff happening unlike you who only continues to read the manga to see Historia being raped and unhappy with a farmer to fulfill your delusions she was at any point a lesian and wants Ymir's futa dick insider her.
Historia is specifically shipped with Eren because of the development between them and because most like both characters now fuck off.

Why would they leave when we have EMfags and YHfags despite Historia not being a lesbian?

>Not only is a lame bait but that's not worsw than I miss Yumiru, we know Hisu! posts you make.
>we
Right, so we also know we never made a 'I miss Yumiru' posts even ocne in my life.
But maybe EHfags should be used by now that what they write is turning to be complete wrong.
Lets just wait for the father reveal or the way it was done that there's nothing romantic at all between EH and your pairing is not even real so I could then take a bath in your tears user.

>No if Eren is not the father I will be disappointed yet look forward to the other stuff happening unlike you who only continues to read the manga to see Historia being raped and unhappy with a farmer to fulfill your delusions she was at any point a lesian and wants Ymir's futa dick insider her.
Please you shithead, don't level me to your own retardation.
The only reason you post in this thread is clear to post EH agenda and without that, you are nothing.

Lads, I hope we see Historia in the next chapter.

Attached: 1551103643895.png (800x1000, 564K)

>YH is dead so EH shouldn't happen either
Sasuga.

We will see her, but we won't get her POV so it will even more fuel the fandom war.

>everyone is the same boogeyman
Take your paranoia somewhere else you retarded dyke.

>Amounts someone based on their shitpost
That's just sad even for a cat lady.

Is Eren literally just Jin Kazama?

Why I should want EH after Isayama killed YH in most retarded way?
Where's the logic in that?
Why I would want Historia to suffer having a bf who wil ldie soo nand will never be for the kid later and give her the same fate her mother had?
It's bad enough that Isayama gave Hsitoria her alst role of getting pregnant and that's all which is really fucked up thing to do, so why yo uwant to add even more suffering to hsitoria by making Eren the father?
We saw she didn't want to get pregnant at all with a guy, and was forced by situation to do so.

For a Historiafag who would love to see her being more relevant to the story (like me), Eren is the prize.

He's not trying to kill off his bloodline though

>being this pretentious
Also nice finger pointing. I'm sure your "Hisu raped Eren XD" posts for example are always top quality posts

Not that user, but ironic.

>Historiafag
Sure, also sounds more like you just care about shipping then her being relevant to the story

yet.

Growing exactly what you sow you shit dykes. You deserve every piece of spam from the EHfags after shitting up the threads years ago. I hope Eren is father or at least likes her just so I can see you in despair crying how it's shit writing making a dyke normal.

Historia being willingly pregnant and happy with any male character still makes her not a dyke.

If the only relevancy Historia has left for the story is who is the father of her kid and nothing else regarding ehr character matter at all, then well you answered yourself, Historia became nothing more than prize womb to fill than being ehr own character who has personality to do something different and be allowed to avoid her shitty fate fro meither Mp or Eren side of plan.
It's really sad to see such story being made where only relevancy of female character left is to be either killed or forced to get pregnant than being able to fight of her own.
Isayama really had to be paid off by Abe to give her such shitty fate.

Same retard and confirms once more he has paranoia. Why would I even write Historia raped Eren to begin with if I think Eren proposed this and she herself accepted.

I would call myself a waifufag rather than shipperfag.

Yes we know she wanted to be impregnated by the black dyke.

>"muh Historia is ruined"fag again
Please do not engage with her sporadic sperging

>Historia being willingly pregnant and happy with any male character still makes her not a dyke.
Historia being unhappy pregnant where she was forced by situation to get pregnant in the first place with any male (ve it farmer or Eren) just to survive and for the plan than it being her own romantic choice where she loves Eren-kun so much, easily still can make her a lesbian.
It will be even more tragic, a poor lesbian Hisu lost her gf by retarded plot, and now the same plot asked her to become pregnant because the author can only give her a shitty fate, but don't worry she will end with a cute girl at the end, her daughter and will lvie for her without need of any man around.
Tumblr would love it.

Yes we know she wanted to be impregnated by the black ragetard

This. The dumb woman is absolutely retarded, at the beginning of the month she sperged again how she is MC cumdump and writes wall of text each post

> Why I should want EH after Isayama killed YH in most retarded way?
He didn't. YH was never a thing. Ymir looked out for Hisu because she saw her own past self in Hisu. You never understood Ymir's character at all because you always saw them with lesbian-tinted glasses.
> Why I would want Historia to suffer having a bf who wil ldie soo nand will never be for the kid later and give her the same fate her mother had?
Don't act like you give a shit about Historia. If you did, you would realize why Eren and Historia are supposed to like and support each other. Eren and Hisu will make sure that they don't have the same fate as their parents, that is what the story is about. Wait for Eren's and Historia's POV before jumping to conclusions.
> We saw she didn't want to get pregnant at all with a guy, and was forced by situation to do so.
She actually accepted her role of being a breeding sow and the rumbling plan but Eren presuaded her not to do so. Did you even read the manga? Yes, she is prego now which only suggests that she and Eren have some sort of plan.

>paranoia
Like I said, ironic

She wanted to be impregnated by a male for starters so fuck off demented dyke.

>You never understood Ymir's character at all because you always saw them with lesbian-tinted glasses.
Not that user, but it's confirmed Ymir loves Historia. Also I hope you are not a hypocrite and say this, while seeing EH with shipping glasses

>She wanted
Nope, she had no choice, demented Erenfag

Ignore that retard it's the ironic poster that literally says the same bullshit every time he runs out of arguments.

Imagine the seethe if the pregnancy is simply just an accident and EH were just being dumb teenagers

Attached: 1550452350385.jpg (276x341, 48K)

I know the truth hurts about you having zero self awareness.

Either way I hope it was an accident so we get rid of those feminists out of here once and for all

Historia never shown clear romantic interest in Ymir though. She never shown her anything beyond treating her like best friend due to Ymir helping Historia become Historia instead of Christa mask.
Also, the pregnancy on herown terms is the most freedom thing she did. Eren didn't wanted her to be breeding sow or Beast Titan, like MP would want at various points of time.
Face it, Isayama has buried all the gays already.

That would be funny.

Attached: 1546907657919.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Maybe if this was a shojo manga. If it was then Isayama is extremely bad at writing it with that lack of romantic interaction

> Not that user, but it's confirmed Ymir loves Historia.
You're missing the point. I'm not disputing that Ymir did or didn't love Historia. The more important thing to know is why she cared so much about her.
>EH shipping glasses
Just following the plot, user. I usually don't give a shit about shippingfaggotry in shounen but Eren and Historia's relationship has been very well developed by the author. I'm sure we will see EH working together towards some sort of goal even if they are not romantically involved with one another.

For an series about gore and death i'm baffled how uptight people are with the shipping.

So you are a hypocrite

>implying you need romantic interaction in shonen to happen
It doesn't matter if you consider it bad writing it's legit normal in shonen.

That's always the case actually

>didn't even read that user's post
Do you genuinely have autism?

Actually, she had.
A) Not get pregnant, become Beast Titan, and be breeding sow for the rest of her life, as MP wanted after learning of Zeke's plan and intending to use Historia in his place
B) Get pregnant on MP terms long before Eren went to Marley so the royal line would keep on existing
C) Get pregnant on her own terms, so it would have to be Zeke who helps Eren in triggering the Rumbling
She made a choice that gave her most freedom, which is C.

I like this

Attached: 54645654.jpg (251x363, 31K)

Sure whatever. If that makes you feel better. You're sperging won't change Isayama's mind. He clearly spent a lot of time building the relationship between Eren and Historia. To believe that we won't get a payoff out of that is simply being a bad reader.

If you want to see her choosing her own destiny then the obvious solution is to accept that she had a child with Eren because she loved him instead of looking for the idea of her fucking a random guy because it was her obligation.

Attached: 1532927675543.png (334x267, 114K)

The dyke user would probably have been happier with option A.

Everytime that I see this picture I feel bad for Eren... he used to be a happy guy back then...

Wait she's back? Let me guess, she's still whining about how Historia became a cumdump for the MALE MC or something.

Everything is bad writing when you don't like it.

>He clearly spent a lot of time building the relationship between Eren and Historia.
This is a point I feel many oversee, I don't ship them but he has wasted a lot of time with developing it, it's hard to think this won't be used in the plot.

He will smile again user, trust Isayama.

He actually didn't smile a whole lot after RtS. Only other time I can recall is pic related. I guess the basement reveal, memories and dilemma about Historia and the use of the Coordinate fucked him up quite a bit.

Attached: 0089-019.jpg (1067x1600, 498K)

I wish I still had the screenshot of the YHfag saying Historia getting gangraped was still better than Eren being the father.

Yeah but at least he was able to be happy (well yeah, when he is around Historia) but now he looks worst, it's like he is unable of being happy anymore. When I read how optimists he used to be when he was younger... you can feel the tragedy in this character, it's a little depressing.

All your options lead to her needing to get pregnant, retard

Yes, I remember all the non existent conversations since uprising

This fucker called it and we all laughed at him. >boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183058543/#q183063375
Gonna be pretty awkward if it turns out he was right.

Nope, not even one.

EHfags are Historiafags by definition.

YHcucks are anti-Historiafags by definition.

Based & chadpilled.

t. EHcuck

t. seething YHcuck creatura

You know guys in fact this idea makes a lot of sense, she has a light parallelism with her own father (I don't have the page if someone can post it that would be great), when she killed her father she could see this scene with her father crying in the arms of Alma saying "you are the only one who can understand me", it would imply that her baby just like herself was an accident.

Attached: 1547207819449.jpg (922x566, 108K)

Well that's true to be honest. EHfags consider it a good development of character while YHfags consider it bad writing.

Not against this but I don't think this was possible with the timeline we have, he was already mortified 10 months ago.

>he was already mortified 10 months ago.

We don't know if he was "mortified" because the baby.

Disgusitng. Historia is nothing like her father. If anything she is like Frieda. Probably why Isayama gave her the same hairstyle

That really makes me think. If Historia's pregnancy is for Zeke's safety, why would he need the wine plan at all?

Pretty obvious it wasn't because of the baby or pregnancy for that matter but he started acting very cold during that meeting with Yelena unless he snapped back on earth after that it's hard to think Eren managed to think about himself anymore after that. The good part is that in Marley he looked very calm and collected so I assume something good happened somewhere in those 10 months otherwise he would be acting like now.

Also, there is this canon fact of nature/biology.

Whoever is the lower status in a pairing you support determines what kind of fag you are.

EH - Hisufag
EA - Anniefag
EM - Mikasafag
EL - Levifujo
EAr - Arminfujo
AA - Arminfag
AM - Arminfag
JM - Jeanfag
JA - Arminfujo
YK - Ymirfag
frmH - Ymirfag
PH - Ymirfag
LH - Hangifag
FH - Hangifag
RK - Christafag
RH - Reinerfag
RY - femYmirfag
BA - Bertfag
BR - Bertfujo
SC - Conniefag
SJ - Jeanfag
ZL - Levifujo
ZP - Piifag
ZY - Yelenafag
LY - Levifag
PP - Porquefag
EwL - Levifujo
EwH - Hangifag
LP - Petrafag
etc.

If you characterfag the dominant half of the pairing, you could be a supporter of any of their options. An "Erenfag" could be someone who wants Eren to bang Historia, Annie, Mikasa, Levi... it's hard to tell. Right now, Erenfag is used mostly to attack EHfags because it's currently the Eren pairing with the highest possibility. Likewise, Zeke being on the other end of the ultimate Alpha male, "Zekefag" can choose between having him fuck Levi, Pieck, Yelena, etc. It's basic social structure 101. If you look at the list, the top 3 males get to pick and choose from all the fuck possibilities. Female characters tend to have at least 2-3 choices minimum. Bottom of the barrel males get only one thing to choose from (Connie) or they are desperately spread all over the place to increase their chances (Armin).

PEAK REDPILLED DUBS

>Shitrenfags self-inserters
CRINGE

Samefag

Reminder Hobo Eren was at ease with himself and only turned emo after Sasha died.

LM?

MA is an Anniefag ship though

Attached: MA snacks.jpg (850x850, 176K)

Isayama either going retarded and forgot to add the wine plot before the pregnancy idea or he is a mastermind and everything matches together like a puzzle at some point.

>Disgusitng. Historia is nothing like her father

Yeah, because she loves the child, children often repeat the mistakes of their parents that's a thing very common in this manga. The real salvation of the cast occurs when they avoid the same destiny than her predecessors by doing the correct thing when they are in the same situation or a similar situation.

This rule is followed by: Mikasa - Kenny, Eren - Grisha and probably Historia - Rod

You always get the Erenfags part wrong: Erenfags just want Historia. The others are Mikasafags or Levifujos

Based & redpilled user.

Cringe & bluepilled samefag.

Alpha male TRUTHBOMB

Well, he doesn't like his mission, he is doing it because he doesn't know what else he can do.

t. Voidbrain

This, after EA died most of Erenfags want Historia only.

It’ll be awful for the first couple of weeks but at least it’ll shut everyone up after that and we can finally go back to talking about the manga without the crazies arguing over nothing

Erenfags are brainlets self-inserting as Eren, they want a harem

>If you characterfag the dominant half of the pairing, you could be a supporter of any of their options. An "Erenfag" could be someone who wants Eren to bang Historia, Annie, Mikasa, Levi... it's hard to tell. Right now, Erenfag is used mostly to attack EHfags because it's currently the Eren pairing with the highest possibility.

My God maybe you are right about it... I like Historia and Eren (in fact I like most part of the cast in this manga) but maybe if this is true then I'm mostly inclined to be an Historiafag. Maybe it can be a little confusing to you but I like Annie too so I don't dislike her ship with Eren even when I know that it's impossible at this point... then what kind of fag am I?

Except Historia and maybe Yelena not one of them gives a shit about the others Mankasawhale.

Thay whole post is retarded

Are you retarded? The only ones who want LE are levifujos and the only ones who want EM are Mikasafags

I like Eren but I don't like the harem idea, I prefer the loyal guy when it comes to romantic stories.

Pretry sure Erenfags (well, and not Erenfags) are the first ones tired of that pedoshit with the manlet. With the EH meme even LE fujos insult Eren because they are just manletwhales who care about manlet only

>because she loves the child
No, just simply because she isn't a piece of shit like him. She gave up her own happiness wanting to help her people, just like Frieda

>Erenfags caring about LEshit and EMshit
You fucking wish kek

>Erenfags
>giving fucks about about Manlet or Mankasa
Cope

But Eren might have fucked Mikasa out of pity. Mikasa probably begged him and Eren did it with a disgusted look on his face. It's possible considering how Mikasa is.

>Mankasafags have no dignity
Holy fuck

Dude no matter who the father is Eren doesn't want to touch Mikasa. He doesn't like her, much less want to fuck her.

The only scenario when she's not pregnant is when she kills herself. At least she got pregnant on her own terms. And it's not like she's only shown unhappy in pregnancy, as in Levi's memory she's smiling.

Kek'ed

>Said nothing about Annie
Thanks from proving my point

Because pregnancy was for Historia's safety and to force them to use Zeke, whose life is close to its end anyway.

Wish she could just run away

Nobody cares about Annie, just Anniefags wanting to avoid Armong

>smiling
She looks neutral, not smiling. Also I doubt manlet even got to see her this heavily pregnant already

Wouldn't Mankasafags EM to be canon? I clearly don't.
Dude, she is the only asian on the island who wants Eren ball deep inside her. Eren hates her and he hate-fucked her.

That's what your 75 years old negro did, but Historia cares for her people unlike Ymir

The pregnancy was to safe his life. The wine to get him out of prison.

Maybe the superiors visited Historia or is just manlet saying what they told him, same as MP telling their version of the story

Why would she run away when she has a child with the guy she loves and will take care of everything.

Wish she didn't, but Nigren and his brother ruined her happiness

>She gave up her own happiness wanting to help her people, just like Frieda

That's a headcanon and that would represent that she failed because being Frieda is something that you must to avoid.

>guy she loves
Kek

Eren wanted to protect Historia and Yelena wanted to protect Zeke. And with Zeke safe, Eren can use him instead of Historia. There is a reason why Isayama made Yelena a witness of Eren's sperging against Kiyomi

If anything Eren saved her happiness dyke.

Im still sad MS is dead now. There was not much of interaction between 2 of them, but it still was kind of cute for me.

Attached: Best girls .jpg (1280x1280, 570K)

She really looks happy right now

You mean making Historia being pregnant ONCE and LIVING instead of being pregnant over and over till she and her kids die? Sure because Eren looks happy right?
>wish she didn't
Ymir chose BR over Historia, hell I bet even farmer cares more about Historia than Ymir

She will look happier once her husbando returns from work.

Let's make a survey
>Are you an Erenfag?
>Do you hate Mikasa? Why?

>in denial
Double kek

Eren looks unhappy too, Historia could have followed the 50 years old plan if that's what you wanted dyke

Keep spamming that panel with her and avoid on purpose Sasha died and children got massacred in Marley maybe it will be true if you say it enough times.

Because of the farmer possessed by Ymir's ghost

>people should look happy during a conspiration
Do you have autism? Thanks to Eren she doesn't have to spend all her life pregnant, just once. Of course YHfags rather Historia to be raped than she choosing Eren or farmer

>Yes
>Yes. Everyone knows the reasons why

She is sad because Eren doesn't come back.

She was pretty happy when the deed happened.

Attached: 1533152421804.jpg (960x720, 176K)

Shitrenfags killed the hype.

Why can't there just be a separate thread for shipfags? There's definitely a few anons that actually talk about the series, characters, hypotheses whenever someone makes a good post to break up all the borderline automated bot-tier shipperposts, even if it's a simple, basic, straightforward topic. Even if it's just 6 anons talking about story stuff, it's always better than the what you get from the zombies that make 300 posts in each thread that all are some variation of -
>HE RABU HEEE
>NUH UH UHHH SHEEE RABU HEEEEE
>UH NUH UH UH UHHHHH HEEEEE RABU SHEEEEEEEEE
Why? Just why? Is it really about obsessively making the same, familiar posts to feel comfortable and safe somehow?
I saw a photo of a twitter thread with some retard livetweeting its reactions to the manga. This person was reading the manga. And it stopped after every page to tweet frustration about Erwin dying. I liked Erwin and I wish he'd survived serumbowl. But ffs this retard was making a fuss about it because it wanted to virtue signal about manlet being gay.

Attached: julius the great.jpg (661x960, 110K)

The quintessential "Benji got nothing to say but he's still triggered" kek.

She will smile again when Eren Jr. is born.

>Yes
>No, I don't hate Mikasa but I'm an objective man so I think that her ship with Eren isn't canon and it will never be canon.

No, but I still hate her.

Eren literally didn't say shit about what can Historia's blood do till Zeke became an option. And I doubt Eren had control over Kiyomi and Zeke exposition, retard.

Don't be such a faggot. If you want to talk about the story you can post your questions or comment about it yourself.

Yes I dislike her, poor character.

No, I liked Mikasa before (not EM) but she is irrelevant and Hizuru is just Mikasa left to her own planet. Her flashback about psycho Eren is stupid too

Reminder this is Eren in another dimension
youtube.com/watch?v=6HGXSao-4l8

I also feel like many people overlook or simply dismiss how much build up their relationship received, probably because it involves a girl and a guy so it's easy to devolve into shipping arguments. To me it always felt like the connection between the two which was established in Uprising would eventually lead to something bigger, just like how the emphasis on the parallels between Eren and Reiner culminated in the Grim Reminder 2.0 and will most likely also be part of the endgame (along with Zeke who's been presented as Eren's polar opposite).
In comparison, I'm having trouble seeing where AM fit in all of this mess, despite supposedly being the two other MCs alongside Eren: Mikasa's endgame is definitely to detach herself from Eren and get rid of the Ackergenes, but I don't know how it will affect future events nor how much it'll matter in the grand scheme of things. Armin could go in any direction I feel because his viewpoint has clearly been portrayed as naïve so there might come a point where he'll be forced to review his stance on peace. Pretty excited to see where all of this goes, though.

Go ahead and post your thoughts about other stuff. Don't complain because Eren and Historia are interesting

(You)

>No
>Yes, because she's patheric and acts more like a loyal dog than her own person.

>Eren and Historia are interesting
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I love how you can never answer this without going full shipping delusions

>shipping delusions

Attached: 4641651.jpg (366x517, 54K)

>They are not
HAHAHAHAHAHA

EHcucks are mentally ill

Who's your favorite character? If your answer's Eren, whom do you like second best?
For me it's Kenny. I especially dig this scene for how he hears Uri's voice calling out to him -
>youtu.be/Rvb6zAo55yU?t=19
I wish they'd release the damn soundtrack already. I want the music that starts playing at 00:33s
>youtu.be/dYxAXxW3Ff0?t=33
and the strings version of barricades that plays when Freida gets the founder
>youtube.com/watch?v=GdHhdo5IT34

Keep shipfagging out of your response.
>Tfw went to look up a photo of these two friends together and people drew them fucking.
Is it because women and fags read this stuff and are incapable of understanding bonds between men so they have to turn everything into kissy kissy fucky sucky to make sense of it?

Attached: kenny uri friends.jpg (1280x720, 412K)

>Why can't there just be a separate thread for shipfags?
Based radical centrist non shipper from Reddit who knows that all shipping is deluded bcz only YH and maybe EM was canon.

:-)

I love how you can only answer with a panel kek
Dumb dyke

Weird... Why does it say that this is the same poster?

The wine was distributed to the whole govt starting from the higher ups for years. It was clearly more than just a way to get himself out of custody. Hell, how was he even supposed to know before sending his volunteers to the island how many royals were left or if the royals in question were women who could get preg to delay his death? Even the 50 year plan which was all bull implied giving the BT to the monarch before starting the breeding, regardless of said monarch's gender (he couldn't have known about Historia since RBA never managed to get close to the true royal family). Hange herself was looking for Zeke's "insurance" precisely because she knew he would've anticipated the govt's distrust and taken measures to protect his own ass, which the wine clearly should've been.

Attached: 0111-015.jpg (1066x1600, 475K)

I love how you can only answer with fanart or fanfictions kek dumb Erenfag

EH post is no EH post without the anti

Reminder that 90% if the "ship fighting" could be stopped just by nuking Florida.

>Boyegapon appears everytime Hange mentions Zeke
What did Isayama mean by this?

Naa I can answer with ton of pages from 89-90 106-107 why Eren wanted to fuck her but you don't believe shit so why bother

Based.

How much COCK would Eren suck for freedom? How much semen would he drink from them in order to achieve his goal? Would he secretly enjoy it?

Yaaaaaaaaaas slay YHbro

>implying they aren't
As weird as it sounds, Eren Historia and Zeke are holding this arc together.

I want to think Hange is testing Boyega's reactions then I remember Isayama's comment about that poll popularity

...In canon, he would probably suck them all for freedom, as much as I hate to admit it.

Attached: 7564C3C9-1847-4BEA-AD59-9F90B5F8DB6B.png (289x280, 91K)

He chose Historia over freedom though

>Eren
Yes
>Historia and Zeke
Kill yourself.

So shipping delusion with Eren just caring about a friend

Based YHchad

Based and redpilled. EH is best.

100 cocks, maybe more

>speedreading

Attached: 1544168515849.png (633x238, 101K)

WRONG. Eren would realistically suck all the cock and drink all the piss from them in order to achieve freedom like a SLUT. Your Eren Jaeger is a WHORE for freedom and there’s nothing you can do about it.

How many of you want Hisu's new hairstyle after childbirth?
Pic is not Hisu

Attached: 72496411_p0.jpg (666x940, 341K)

Why are you this incapable of even attempting to be sane and not deranged?
I posted this I didn't post this I don't even think anyone other than Eren is the father, I just don't give enough of a fuck about making a part-time career out of constantly talking to people about who's fucking whom in a series where, again, there have been exactly zero outrightly romantic panels.

Sure, that's why he protected Historia from SL till Zeke became an option

After how many would he get tired?

Still think Historia is as a regular friend as JCAM

Since apparently no one has ever tried to answer that question seriously, here you fucking go.

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-110521.jpg (2140x1161, 863K)

>Spend 4 years not sacrificing Historia to achieve ultimate freedom
Poor reading comprehension skill

Everyone did in the past but the YHfag will forget it next thread, you are wasting your time

Based and blackpilled

If it helps you sleep at night that the obvious foreshadowing isn't there sure.

Post insulting Eren all of a sudden. Someone is raging, and losing.

With shirt breaks in between, 500+

>the main antagonist and the one major character who's still on MC's side and actively took part in her country's government going up in flames aren't pillars of this arc
I think you should take your own advice.

Not him and I believe Eren is the father but they didn't have serums, still yes Eren protected Historia and Isayama is hiding Eren and Historia a lot. I can't talk about Historia but Eren seems to like her

I'm relatively a newfag, I've only been in these threads for a couple weeks. I know from some anons who brought me up to speed that there's some guy in Europe somewhere who makes posts pretending to be a "fujo" shipper for one pair of characters and then false flags himself pretending to be someone else in a group of "whales" shipping a different couple until he gets banned and then a ton of posts disappear. What's this about Florida, though?

Attached: STOP GENTILESPLAINING REEE.jpg (496x1172, 92K)

I am not insulting him, but I am saying that if given the opportunity to achieve freedom and all he had to do was suck 500+ cock, he would SUCK IT ALL without hesitation.

I thought he was an asexual virgin these days? Which is it?

YHfag or ErwLmod is so alone she replies to her own post agreeing.

This and I’m an EHfag

Stealing serum from Marley is not hard considering there's a battleship coming to the island every month

Go back, erehis.

Based YHbro

He is asexual virgin, but that doesn’t change how hes obsessed with freedom more than anything. So he would willingly suck a lot of cock for it.

Imagine lying so much.

wgat

It's weird that your mind is filled with cocksucking and cumdumping while talking about SnK

Go back dyke

I can't help but respect the extreme asshurt caused by this post

Attached: 1487239920761.jpg (614x921, 343K)

>from SL
Why are EHfags such speedreaders. SL were the ones searching for other solutions, until the rageturd left them at Marley and worked with Zeke

>Everyone agrees with him is an "erehis"

Maybe it is but it doesn’t matter since I’m probably right.

Yes, I already saw this coping post

>probably because it involves a girl and a guy so it's easy to devolve into shipping arguments
Fujos would rather have deluded crackships like LE become canon and dykes would rather talk about dead ships like YH. They ignore the canon manga build-up of EH and then they call EH delusional.
>Mikasa's endgame is definitely to detach herself from Eren and get rid of the Ackergenes, but I don't know how it will affect future events nor how much it'll matter in the grand scheme of things. Armin could go in any direction I feel because his viewpoint has clearly been portrayed as naïve so there might come a point where he'll be forced to review his stance on peace.
Mikasa will probably end up in Hizuru and will live out the rest of her life fondly remembering Eren. It will be somewhat of a bittersweet ending for her. Armin is definitely going to end up as the Leader of Paradis or something after the whole shitstorm. Isayama will make him the top military authority figure of Paradis in the epilogue. He will also be less naive regarding his stance on peace.

PRAISE YMIR! DEATH TO MARLEY!

Attached: Grisha_Yeager_character_image.png (393x393, 335K)

>manlet tried to fuck this
Based

Attached: 1551209141313.jpg (1336x2048, 159K)

What the fuck's the matter with people who spend all their time talking about ships? Honest question. Is it genuinely an effeminate brain thing? There's so much stuff to talk about that's actually rooted in the series' thematic goals. Hell, jewnazis vs. nazijews is a more interesting topic. Why? It's not a romance series. Why this particular brand of obsession?

Attached: OY VEY WON'T THE EDITORS STOP THE PRESSES.jpg (312x1329, 76K)

Nice boogeyman. EZH are relevant and there isn't a thing you can do about that.

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: maximum autism.jpg (1067x1600, 551K)

>implying you're right
Kek

Eren is literally Hitler and all of you fags and tumblerwhales fantasizing about him are Nazi sympathizers.

You are the speedreader because that happened later and Eren protected Historia from SL because he wasn't sure what would they do to her. He put her safety over his freedom even though the is dying.

>Sasha taller than Mikasa
I dunno why, but this triggers me hard. Mikasa seems a lot taller than her after skip.

I agree, this is what stands out to me the most about these threads.
From what I've gathered from going through them in the short time that I've been here, that other guy will now reply to your post and this post by saying they were both made by you.

Attached: (((jessica price))) updated.jpg (650x960, 48K)

ITT: post COCKSUCKERS

Attached: E127EAA4-5FB3-4E49-8D9C-31858B3161E2.png (500x414, 32K)

Clearly none because he has the power to fight for his freedom.
How much of Eren's COCK would Mikasa suck for her freedom? How much semen would she drink from it in order to achieve her goal? We all know that she would secretly enjoy it.

no I will not because I try to be fair and rational

The SL still never tried to hurt Historia and were searching for other ways, speedreader.

I love how this post always appears when someone brings Eren and Historia. I don't know man if they fucked they fucked, that's like saying that talking about Grisha and Dina is shipping
You can talk about whatever you want but the nazi vs jew thing was discussed to death too

>coping
how so?

DEATH TO ALL ISLAND DEVILS

Attached: 1551264038889.gif (400x319, 711K)

This is about what EREN thought at that time, retard.

>I guess I’ll suck your cock if I have to, user. Don’t cum in my mouth.

Attached: 8054A77F-7C4D-415F-B2B6-E639675AC363.jpg (528x540, 144K)

EREN A SHIT! He was being controlled by a huge virgin cuck who wanted the pussy way out for his whole race, basically the same as that subhuman indian guy who wants everyone to stop having kids. I hope Levi FUCKS HIM UP real soon

Attached: C7UlkYB.gif (400x225, 2.89M)

Which is ironic, because the SL are the moralfags

Literally wasting their time and with Zeke dying in a few months. Eren needed to bring Zeke before Historia gave birth. And that post was about pre timeskip, before Zeke appeared as another option

well whaddaya know

>I love how this post always appears when someone brings Eren and Historia.
user. For the last time, the whole point of the post is people's obsession with this shit. I believe Eren is the father. I'm not even zeroing in on EH people. Right now, the biggest retard in the thread is the guy obsessed with saying COCKSUCKER every other post. You're fucking schizo for reading into it the way you did.

Attached: comfy.png (868x802, 531K)

Attached: 1549594315362.png (685x732, 401K)

Blame Isayama's writing

Symbolism

Seems like they rather waste their time then hurt Historia. How awful

>that pic
the fucking kekkest thing is that jessica woman got sacked from anet for being a fucking dunce and picking a fight with a whole community and didnt learn anything

Can't expect much from 3/10 as well

This one?

Attached: 158779232654.jpg (1830x435, 310K)

>*sucks cock for freedom*

Attached: 93CA432A-8C71-4048-B276-F24873983036.png (243x200, 52K)

You think he'd even suck Marleyan cock just for a little bit of freedom?

Eren is a chad in all the dimensions

So, this is YKfag new shitpost material.

Name a bigger chad

Attached: chad janny.jpg (234x415, 54K)

>YHfag talking to herself
How is Eren's fault Historia was never a lesbian?

Even during the Kiyomi meeting Hange herself had pretty much resigned herself to accept Historia's sacrifice before Eren said "fuck no find something else". But after that she and the SL did try to come up with other alternatives, however naïve they might have been.

Attached: 0107-025.jpg (1066x1600, 403K)

Definitely. Eren is obsessed with freedom to the point where he has turned his back on his loved ones. Why wouldn’t he suck marleyan cock for freedom?

Attached: D7005432-EF18-47D2-A0D5-F64AC20015EB.png (757x628, 372K)

COCKS CUM JIZZ COXKS FUCK FUCK FUCK
HANGE MANLET HANGE TRANS
HANGE MAN
JIZZ JIZZ FUCK HISU FUICK FUCK FUCKKKK
>SUCK FUCK CUM CUM CUM FARMER FAG FUCK SUCK ERWIN LEVI LEVI LEVI FUCKKKKK
>SUCKY SUCKYU
MIKASA SLAVE SLAVE SEX BONDAGE KEK HORSE FUCK FUCK EREN HAREM SLAVES FUCK SEX SEX DICK FUCK
RAPE FUCK CUM RETARDED TRANS GAY BI LESBIAN PRIDE FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK
>CK HISU FUICK FUCK FUCKKKK
>SUCK FUCK CUM CUM CUM FARMER FAG FUCK SUCK ERUCK FUCK EREN HAREM SLAVES FUCK SEX SEX DICK FUCK
RAPE FUCK CUM RETARDED TRANS GAY BI LESBIAN PRIDE FUCK FUCK FUC
>ZEKE EREN PORN FUCK SEX GIVGE ME SEX DICK TITS FUCK DICK
CUMC CUMC CUCMCUCUM CUM
>FUCK FUCK HAREM WHORE ANNIE TITS ASS
ARMONG RTEARD FAGGOT FUCK FUCK ANNIE WHORE BEST FUCKY FUCKY FUCK HER NOSE UIGH YMIR LESBIAN ANNIE FUCK EREN CUK BORTOL
>YMIR LESBIAN GAY FUCK FUUUFUFFFCKKKKK
>CKYU
MIKASA SLAVE SLAVE SEX BONDAGE KEK HORSE FUCK FUCK EREN HAREM SLAVES FUCK SEX SEX DI
EREN HAREM SLAVES FUCK SEX SEX DICK FUCK
RAPE FUCK CUM RETARDED TRANS GAY BI LESBIAN PRIDE FUCK FUCK FUC
>ZEKE EREN PORN FUCK SEX GIVGE ME SEX DICK TITS FUCK DICK
CUMC CUMC CUCMCUCUM CUM
S CUM JIZZ COXKS FUCK FUCK FUCK
HANGE MANLET HANGE TRANS
HANGE MAN
JIZZ JIZZ FUCK HISU FUICK FUCK FUCKKKK
>SUCK FUCK CUM CUM CUM FARMER FAG FUCK SUCK ERWIN LEVI LEVI LEVI FUCKKKKK
>SUCKY SUCKYU
SEX
SEXSEX
ESEDXSEXSEX SEX FICKDS DICKS CUM RAPE FUCK DICK DICK DICK DICK EREN FUCK HAREMGIRLS HANGE MAN DICKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MANLET SEX FUCK
>KKK
>SUCKY SUCKYU
MIKASA SLAVE SLAVE SEX BONDAGE KEK HORSE FUCK FUCK EREN HAREM SLAVES FUCK SEX SEX DICK FUCK
RAPE FUCK CUM RET

Attached: t. a.gif (500x381, 447K)

Obviously. Isayama has made of Historia a representation of his wife with Eren being a self-insert of himself. That's why he have all this child like plot.

Yes, that was the one. Holy fucking shit that's bad.

What the fuck is wrong with people? I knew reading anime and thinking this stuff could be normal just because I liked AoT for being redpilled was a mistake.

Sauce of this semen demon? I wanna bust a nut anyway.

Would be hilarious is Hisu wore a kimono (appropriating Hizuru culture) while Eren fucked her and Mikasa had to watch and weep.

But that's Eren's fault

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

Is this the new headcanon?

Nice try, bugman, but I have backend access.

The biggest DEMON for SEMEN (so that he can achieve freedom) is Eren.

Attached: FC55DB10-62CF-4391-8EF1-C4514D7437E3.jpg (900x609, 74K)

So EHfags call everything they don't like bait, but easily accept bait for others. Assuming this wasn't even you.

I simply can't beat his cock, teehee

Attached: smilling_hisu.jpg (648x351, 97K)

I guess you weren't in that thread.

Why people give a shit about who Hisu is ending up with anyways? She's used goods now, you should be shipping the Gabbers instead

t. picrelated

Attached: sonny.png (270x270, 145K)

I don't know man you are the one who keep talking about them even though thinking Eren is the father doesn't mean you ship EH.

Is this accurate?

Attached: 10E00EA7-5A09-47B3-9EE5-F158BB2C4402.png (893x612, 379K)

Pasta spam yesterday and now this. Why does EH trigger you guys so much?

Change Floch for manlet and yeah

Just like thinking Eren is not the father doesn't make you a farmerfag.

Sshh... don't look at him... he lost it.

Jealousy

Attached: 1550456465391.jpg (960x1280, 234K)

Just the YHfag and the LEfujo

Here's a (you) user, try not to spend it all in one place.

COCKSUCKER

Nope, it's simple logic

Anyone else RH here?

That's Ymir, you know the one that chose two cocks over Historia

Then it's simple logic to call you EHfag as well

We need to add Historia to the group and it's almost accurate.

So
>Add Historia
>Replace manlet with Floch
Then it would be perfect

The answer is simply: Faggot rage

Insymir brother

Attached: Insallah.png (339x634, 284K)

Seems like Eren would have rather sucked old dick then touch Historia for memories

Attached: 039.jpg (423x566, 162K)

Historia’s and manlet’s choice of body pillow would be almost identical.

>Insulting Historia and wants her to be gang-raped by MPs
>Now insulting Eren and wants him to suck cocks for freedom
YHfags are so obnoxious, kek. They should have dropped the series when Ymir gave in to her true nature and sacrificed herself. They are just making this difficult for themselves.

But that's what Ymir did

*Reiner

When's the last chapter Historia actually thought about Eren? Eren is autistically obsessed with her but I don't think she gives a shit about him (or anyone else besides Ymir for that matter)
Historia x Gabi is probably what Isayama's gonna go with

From the point of view of a faggot... yeah it would be simple logic.

Attached: 9d86e92e6e54561f163613cfd4951534.jpg (500x500, 31K)

BASED

Dumb LEwhale. Manlet would have a nice Petra pillow

>YHfags
Fuck off with your finger pointing

Soldier Reiner liked Krista, not Historia. Both the Soldier and Krista are dead now so that ship doesn't exist.

Reiner’s and Zeke’s would be identical.

How does this makes you feel?

Attached: 1550756159632.jpg (418x309, 59K)

TAKBIR

Attached: TAKBIR.jpg (204x384, 69K)

I’m not saying he would own it but it would be his choice of design.

This user understand it.

I think that Historia's Eren would be this version or probably Eren chained and shirtless.

Historia actually never really talked about him or thinks about him, when he isn't there and the center of attention

EH self-inserters are literals cucks. Historia has been shacking up with farmer.

Nile

Attached: 318.png (360x361, 25K)

Funny how the LEfujo insults Historia except when is convenient to her. No, manlet is not a pedo, no, don't mix EHchads with that disgusting shit

Attached: 1544895282664.jpg (600x552, 88K)

That is some nice use of 3D maneuver gear.

>EH"chad"
>ESL moron

>Can't say what chapter because it probably happened in 2017 or even before that
The absolute state of you EH cucks
And you still think Eren is the father even though he doesn't even exist to Hisu

>fucked*

>actually thinking farmerfags even exist ouside of you dykes pretending there are.

That guy doesn't care about the character or the story, he simply wanted a gay representative, he is a very hardcore faggot.

>he doesn't exist
>Defending him in Uprising
>Saw how Eren defended her

Attached: eyesroll.gif (500x282, 296K)

Great job at not understanding my post, dumbfuck

Attached: 1510768695779.jpg (596x960, 192K)

Makes sense EH with it's NPC appeal would be supported by low iq ESL spammers who probably never even met a chad

But you're wrong, wanna know why? because Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

>Uprising
>Started in 2013 ended in 2015
Wow, you really had to dig deep there user
doesn't that tell you that EH is a delusion?

>cocks

Attached: 1549286479087.gif (500x281, 3.91M)

>When's the last chapter Historia actually thought about Eren?
You want Isayama to write a Historia monologue scene where she gazes at the night sky while thinking about Eren? Go read a shoujo manga.

Attached: 1549870075772.png (839x686, 582K)

Great job at showing yourself a total moron. if you wanted to say just because you don't think Eren is the father doesn't make you a shipperfag I could understand but you are so retarded and dumb you used farmerfag no one on this fucking board takes serious except 2 deluded dykes.

Don't discuss with him. Just ignore it, anyway he will keep with it forever.

Based.

I want Isayama to have Hisu think about Eren like she did about Ymir, and you know that'll never happen because she doesn't give a shit about him
SAD

>she doesn't give a shit about him
Read the manga.

Literally crying on his words

Attached: 026.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

I am not even LEfujo. I think you are retarded.

Basado

Crying cause she's about to become a baby factory or titan food, not because she loves him. She doesn't think about him

Yaaasss LEsis!

I was saying thinking farmer is probably the father doesn't make you any fag at all. If you think it does, then your whining makes you a retarded hypocrite, when someone is name calling you

Is this the new stage in coping? Denying that Eren and Historia care about each other? Holy fuck.

>"Is this..

Attached: 026.jpg (372x310, 56K)

>I want Isayama to have Hisu think about Eren like she did about Ymir,

It will never be like that because she was her friend from the point of view of Historia and Eren is more like her lover or the guy she likes romantically, and she was supposed to be a weak and dependable little girl back then, now she is a strong woman who can overcome her tragedies. Anyway the author is writing a drama about him leaving his home and his family (Historia and his child) because his mission right now so... if you want drama there will be drama that's for sure.

If you truly wanted to "btfo" shippers then you should want Eren to be shipped with nobody, and have any romance be ignored from the storyline altogether. But it's obvious you're just pathetic self-inserting cuck who can only keep his interest in the story through waifufaggotry. Also
>kino
Fuck EH ledditor

>cucked by a farmer

Attached: 1496531960609.png (269x255, 85K)

Must be bad omen if I don't ship EH but still think you have genuine autism. Leave the threads and go to dumblr where your IQ matches the ones like you.

Chadren's aura is so great that Hange's left tit became huge. You can also tell how wet Historia was. Historia is so lucky that Chadren chose her to carry his chadbies

Post Dina page when she cries and hug Grisha.

>"...the beginning of EH?"

Attached: 1551266595079.jpg (883x168, 68K)

Say something nice to the war chief

Attached: 1550624509931.png (3001x2170, 1.01M)

>Eren is more like her lover
It's funny how you think this but at the same time brush off Ymir as just a friend, when they had far more emotional moments and Ymir's romantic feelings were even confirmed

I stopped care about your YH when you started treated Historia like a slut or wishing her to die. And is also funny how you ignore that Ymir chose BR over Historia

Your half-brother will save the world.

You little brother is going to be a dad. Congratulations Warchief!

These self inserting posts always make me cringe

>It's funny how you think this but at the same time brush off Ymir as just a friend

That's the canon, it doesn't matter what Ymir wanted with her, from Historia's point of view she was her friend.

>"...THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND?"

Attached: 1543881417148.jpg (762x762, 335K)

Attached: 35764.jpg (679x600, 299K)

It began long time ago but this was the moment where Hange noticed his inclination for her... or maybe she noticed it before.

>when you
Not sure who you are talking about, not me. So stop blaming me for shitposting some other retard did.

>self insert
Kek you feminists can't take a fucking joke, not my fault men find you ugly

I don't remember the chapter user, maybe someone will post that collage.

Dumb cuckren self-inserter

What's next for him?

Attached: jea.jpg (362x362, 60K)

>That's the canon
Your hedcanon

>implying Isayama would let Hango reveal anything
Maybe Isayama should have just used Armong instead if he is going to ignore these panels

>just a friend
>a 'I don't mind being captured by the enemy and being sent to their secret baddie base to be used as a hostage or whatever because of you much you mean to me' type of friend

If you think Ymir was just a friend to Hisu, then Isayama's writing is objectively SHIT in that arc, or Hisu is legitimately retarded.

A King was born that day and it was a very dangerous king.

Attached: c8122af7e24cbd7958e79cf28d682142.jpg (480x670, 43K)

Mikasa's THAT..

I wish I was Eren to have such a nice girlfriend like Historia

>men find you ugly
If only, would spare from some uncomfortable moments. Although I do admit it's nice for my ego as well

Don't worry you're already just like Eren, a virgin and a cuck

But Ymir chose two cocks over Historia. She didn't even share Marley and on top of that she gave a shifter to the enemy. Maybe you just self-insert as Ymir? Or you only appy that to men?

Isayama said onve without titans Eren would be a NEET

I like it when Hange being suspicious of Eren.

Attached: 40.jpg (1067x1600, 494K)

Well at least things cant get worse for her r-right?

Attached: 74c8588a712af1362a6e87bbb41863eec41a5e69r1-718-577v2_hq.jpg (718x577, 160K)

How much more delusional can you get? She was firmly to accept her fate and sacrifice herself and her offspring for the sake of her country until Eren stood up for her (just like she stood up for him back in Uprising). You have to be in severe denial to think she wasn't moved because of him, but then again I've heard some idiots say she was actually angry at him for robbing her of her agency and freedom to doom herself, so I guess you're not alone in your retardation.

*once

You don't need to post two times...

>If you think Ymir was just a friend to Hisu, then Isayama's writing is objectively SHIT in that arc

Well that's your opinion, but the story doesn't change or lost quality just because this little detail. And Historia is simply too straight to consider gay to her best friend.

Nah, if you were hot you woudn't be a lesbian nor would you care so much about muh gay representation. Seeing how a manipulative and terrible person you are you are pretty much ugly, and old. And you selfinsert as Ymir aka la creatura negra, that's why you always talk so well anout Ymir and calling Historia a slut

She's been suspicious since him talking to himself in the prison. I think it was mentioned recently again they noticed the memories made him change

I'm not YH so I don't give a fuck if Ymir was a traitorous bitch, I'm just saying you can't deny Hisu had more feelings for her than she ever showed she has for Eren. It's also irrelevant that Eren is absolutely obsessed with Historia

I think the point just flew 100 meters over your head

I want Hange to be the one who reveals Eren's secret, whatever it will be. Please Isayama, let her have this moment.

Attached: 3 (2).jpg (1066x1600, 517K)

It's all so tiresome

Not really EH related but she seemed quite disappointed in that scene. She probably figured he was hiding something from them.

You think you can just accept to sacrifice yourself so willingly just like that? You must be fucking retarded if you think Hisu was fine with it until Eren said something, she would've cried even if fucking Conny said something, she's scared about her own fate, she's not moved by people trying to save her. Damn you EHfags really have got to get a clue

A good taste fag, not that user but you're a fag for whatever character you love and pairs you enjoy. I'm still an EAfag but also an EHfag, the latter having a much greater chance of happening but I still love both

I don't understand the point of these panels for the story, yeah the idea is that she knows that Eren likes Historia but why Hange needs to know that? Armin knows it because he is going to use it against him later just like he did with Berthold but what's the point about Hange knowing his secret?

I loved how he looked over at Historia and immeditaely realized that he needed to shut the fuck up. Araki will probably remove the eye-contact between them though. He will focus more on Mikasa gazing longingly into Ereh's eyes.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 89 - 39.jpg (1067x1600, 471K)

>, if you were hot you woudn't be a lesbian
Sorry but that's how it is. Your denial is nothing new to me though and not the first time hearing such a retarded comment. These are the guys I don't feel bad about turning down and hurting their tiny ego

>Hisu is legitimately retarded
Bingo. Also note that she never understood what Ymir's deal was until she read her letter.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-165345.jpg (1139x422, 103K)

Didn't you say your father fought in the first WW?

It's almost like EHfags are the kinds of delusional virgins who confuse any tiny show of sympathy by a member of the opposite gender as them being in love with them or having some deep secret affection for them...
At least that would explain all the incelspeak that these EH subhumans engage on.

>Wits
>4

Attached: 1549962203030.png (304x406, 212K)

No

I remember that too, this dyke is prwtty fucking old and then she calls others selfinserters when she id a fucking grandma that is single because good looking women wants men, not ugly oldhags like her

Wasn't this later on changed?

Well, charging in to fight the turkey titan when she was just told she was the most important person in the squad, having no combat experience whatsoever compared to the rest of the group... Yep, Hisu is pretty retarded

I like that scene too because he is making a fast choice there and I will congrat the author if he made it somehow partly consequence of him losing Annie because that would sound very realistic. I don't understand why he looks at Mikasa for a moment.

Questionably based

>Also note that she never understood what Ymir's deal was until she read her letter.

She never understood it at all, she doesn't understand the meaning of the letter and she thinks that Ymir is joking around again and she complains about it.

To show Hange's intuition just like she knew Historia would be used to have babies before Kiyomi mentioned it. Another thing is Isayama using it, I don't see Armin using that against Eren, Isayama would just use Hange for that

Poor YHfag.

One of the most based characters in manga history, no doubt.

>I don't see Armin using that against Eren, Isayama would just use Hange for that

Mm... maybe, I mean he hurted her romantic interest just right now. But I think that Armin will do it because it's his style.

Tbf everyone is a brainlet in SnK compared to Armong.

Attached: 1551268003911.png (1051x654, 35K)

Nice job trying to make it sound like her reaction had nothing to do with Eren's intervention, even though that was the most blatant callback to chapter 67 in existence, on top of being the second time he took a stand for her (and the only one person in the room who did, at that). You can remain in denial though, I'll keep reading the manga in the meantime.

>EH literally the perfect brainlet pair
Wow, thanks user. Now it all makes perfect sense

>love interest
That was like 15 years ago or more, Eren would need to be worse than that but even then I don't see her using Historia against Eren

NEW THREAD opened. You will love the title

>You about to be kill
>Forced to act like you're okay with it
>Someone tried to save you
>You cry
Surely we can't really tell what Hisu is thinking in that moment, but you can see how she's probably not okay with being sacrificed and that would be a pretty good moment to get emotional about it, regardless of who's defendin you? Just admit there's no CLEAR non-interpretative moment of Hisu showing affection for Eren yet, there may be in the future, but as of now all you're doing is SPECULATING

>That was like 15 years ago or more

I THINK (I'm not sure) that the idea is that she still likes him and that's why Floche hurted him to make her talk.

I doubt Floch even knew that, Floch wanted to use Keith as an example. Hange probably cares more about Eren than about a crush she had when she was 14 years old or so

I don't know, maybe to reveal Eren's true intention later to the SC so she can prepare a counter measure with them. Anyway, it's justifiable for her to show suspicion of Eren. He is probably the most important person in paradise and he hid a valuable information from her and the military before .

>about a crush she had when she was 14 years old or so

I think that she was older than that when she had a crush on him because she is 30-36 years and he left the scouts when Eren was 10 years, so Hange probably had 25.

Don't think so.

But she liked Keith when he was a chad aka before Grisha cucked him. She was probably a teenager.
Even then she m ay lead them to the forest but she may care about Eren more

Dina and Carla have no such affectionate scene with Grisha and they married him. Isayama won't draw any lewd scenes, user.

At most she will lead them to the forest where she will learn manlet (closest person to her at least before the Erwin incident) "died". And not even then I can see her using Historia against Eren. If anything she will be too mentally tired

Well, Eren's canonical retardation has been memed here for a while.

I think Hange was a lot younger than that. She is younger than the manlet and Keith became a cuck when Grisha fucked Carla

Yeah but Manlet qualifies as the most retarded character in the manga after the latest chapter.

No reason just to show the readers it's future plot point.

Yep, but there we can infer that they loved each other because of their condition as husband and wife. Guess what we can infer from Eren and Hisu's interactions? Jackshit so far, before we get any real confirmation you're just speculating

He looked to see if he got found out luckily AM are retards.

DId Grisha's memories and The Owl raised his wits?

Attached: 1550536802791.jpg (540x326, 118K)

>yeah the idea is that she knows that Eren likes Historia
That's not the point though. The point is showing her noticing his odd behavior after seeing his father's memories for the first time

It's not even about affection user, it's about being moved by what he did, which is clearly what happened in that flashback. You don't have to be a fucking EHfag to see it, but it does take some serious amount of stupidity to think she doesn't give a fuck about him.

And the maid

>Uses the jaw titan as a nutcracker shortly after realizing it could pierce the crystal
Yeah I think he got a boost in INT before that

Attached: 0104-029.jpg (750x1064, 187K)

>If I don't like it it's bad writing

Yes and later noticing his behaviour around her especially the last flashback.

Yeah, not like Isayama never used flashback to reveal the smiling titan was Grisha's wife right?

Grisha was a retarded piece of shit though, I don't think his memories helped him much.

Eren isn't fighting for only his own freedom though. Sacrificing Historia's or anyone elses freedom goes against his desire for freedom.

His behaviour wasn't odd during the meeting though, and she still paid close attention/looked suspiciously at him in certain key moments. She was most likely just keeping tabs on him because she figured out beforehand that whatever Zeke would propose couldn't mean anything good for Historia, like said. Knowing Eren withheld information in the past for Historia, Hange had reasons to be wary of his reaction.

Is anyone keeping pics for the hall of anal devastation when EH is inevitably sunk?
Is anyone also keeping pics for the hall of anal devastation when AA is confirmed?

Armin has Colossal, and he has barely couple of years more than Eren. It's more likely that Eren will get all the powers combined.

Armin will kill Eren.

She isn't a coward and she actually gives a shit about the country and what she's managed to built.

>"Our titan."
Fucking Zackley, man. You'll be missed.

Kek

Attached: 0A9423B6-0F7F-4B5F-9F4B-82AC2637EB23.jpg (324x255, 26K)

Nigmir was gay for BR because he missed Marley cocks in his ass.