youtube.com/watch?v=JOXF7W0yWy0
exhentai.org/g/1194592/acdb3288e7/
exhentai.org/g/1209900/ee264103e4/
exhentai.org/g/1364248/7700e45011/
exhentai.org/g/1362419/fac4e9345c/
m.imgur.com/a/hCBQdTW
youtu.be/lvQZxoQbDEM
youtu.be/d36-T8ieoF4
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-26/love-live-sunshine-the-school-idol-movie-over-the-rainbow-film-tops-1-billion-yen/.143920
imgur.com/r/cringeanarchy/Sf5MO
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_live_school_idol_diary_ch01_1#35
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_live_school_idol_diary_ch01_2
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_live_school_idol_diary_ch02_1
dynasty-scans.com/series/love_live_school_idol_diary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at the chest.
Is that an A-cup? No, it's fat.

Eli helped her burn a few calories.

tell me more

Attached: asshole.jpg (320x320, 67K)

She's not, but she does come off as a hag.

who cares
nyaa is the best girl

Fat by nipland standards. Skinny by burgerland standards.

Attached: 1502944431385.png (1202x1500, 1.04M)

Who is the Nozomi of Aqours?

Those people on the left

Attached: 1385641548279.gif (640x360, 103K)

She has a healthy body and it's great.

Attached: nozomi_swimsuit.jpg (1605x1102, 235K)

She's fat. Fat chested.

Attached: Kanan_predatory.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

For me, it's Maki Nishikino.

Attached: 1524116496744.png (1527x2000, 1.78M)

Aqwhores are too shit to have Nozomi of their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOXF7W0yWy0

I want to beat nozomis tits with my dick

i want to impregnate nozomi

Nozomommy

Attached: __toujou_nozomi_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_karamoneeze__9b68af9c3a081a2bc8 (1450x1670, 1.72M)

>How is this fat?
do you not see it?

>H: 82
She's an asslet, all the calories go straight to her chest.

I don't know about this lady,
but her chest is fat.

Canonically fat ones were Honoka and Pana though.

Attached: 1539784678789.png (1600x1044, 1.57M)

Come on look at her belly.
It's not very noticeable, it's barely there.
But she's definitely not thin. The shape of her figure is outward and rounded. Showing clear presence of fat all around her.
Definitively fatter than the average anime girl.

I am convinced that flatties are made for being bullied by superior girls

I don't understand how hanamaru is considered canonically fat

Attached: 17-37-35-hanamaru_14_03.png (1024x1024, 149K)

She isn't, there is physical proof that she has normal weight.

Attached: 1551138526766.png (1754x712, 1.39M)

Doesn’t take into account that Yoshiko has Yohane’s weight inside her

similar with faggots or furries, they try to insert its disease in different ways

She's healthy.

Attached: all the nozomi you can hold.jpg (4320x4820, 3.51M)

>shortstack
>not fat

That's not fat. This is fat.

Attached: d72763efd0203a7574c2eec9f3a495ea.jpg (640x800, 99K)

I want to squeeze her pudgy tummy

Ahem.

IMAGINE

Looks pretty fat to me.

Attached: 1482680575438.png (1280x586, 468K)

What exactly would you like us to imagine? Can you elaborate on this?

Attached: 1551149521939.jpg (314x314, 15K)

>Maki is the only attractive one

>Maki is the only attractive one for men
Ftfy, women loves to fuck Nozomi for whatever reason

Attached: 1366433030863.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

comeback when

Attached: d6200c064482346f1abe9d4dfd7d0d14.jpg (1504x1062, 1.73M)

This disturbs me.

Its like seeing something beloved and familiar warped into some lovecraftian beast-thing. Just like Pic.

Attached: 1546803167660.png (250x300, 106K)

Are there any statistics on who is best raibu by sex?

It's a plebbit poll actually, i can find it if you want to check it out

>that plebit poll from 2016
Don't bother

Good thing i said it huh?

In that case I'll pass, half the "women" would be men anyways

There are no accurate polls anyway. There are some regional polls in Japanese stores that have Honoka as the 3rd most popular girl which isn't true. Just look up the amount of fanart of each girl on pixiv or something.

Doubt it, besides that one, other polls usually yields the same result, Nozomi is still liked by most of female fans

Yohane can’t help the fact that YoRHa battle androids have extremely high-density bodies.

Attached: 0F13B086-4D18-465A-8C4C-580EE38AE4D1.jpg (868x1200, 1.17M)

>regional
This affects poll more than you think it would, some areas might prefer one girl more than another, based on my experience polls, the girls are scrambled this way
>top tier
Nicomaki, Umi and Nozomi
>mid tier
Kotori, Eli and Honoka
>low tier
Rinpana
Sometimes there might be fluctuation in ranks that made for example, Pana to be number 1, it's usually fans trying to fit a theme or rigged(unconfirmed)

>finally get half decent dedicated Honkoka artist
>he deletes his works and disappears

Attached: DsNgbZnU4AA7hvI.jpg (1078x1200, 124K)

idolshit lesbos love whoever acts the gayest

>it's usually fans trying to fit a theme
Explain how Maki won Summer girl contest on SIF then?
>or rigged
There was that SIF poster girl poll which is as serious as you can get. First midterm results were Umi, Kotori, Eli before NicoMaki came from behind out of nowhere.

>nips actually having decent taste
Now I've seen everything. Personally I'd switch Rin and Umi, but I realize that tomboys aren't mainstream. Can you make a guess about Aquors too?

Flops are all over the place so you can't really tell exact rankings. Must be something to do with the new fanbase.

I’m curious about how big of a margin she won that last poll by. Do they ever post the actual got count for these things, or just the final rankings?

her attentionwhore seiyuu begged Chinese for votes and we both know how good they are with proxies.

"Usually", that's why everyone hated Makifags trying to pit in their girls in everything, look at that halloween poll, everyone bitched at Makifags for getting the 3rd

>aquors
You can't rank them, Kanan jumps from 9th place to 1st and then back to 9th, Mari jumps from bottom 3rd to top three somehow, Dia is irrelevant this time for whatever reason even though she scored decently back then, Maru is usually a mid to low scorer but the recent poll says otherwise

>got
*vote
Dammit.

Hmm...

They were aways faggots, but unfortunately I can't deny NicoMaki popularity. I'm still mad at the canceled Tomo doujin with BiBi and Honoka.

They're overrated imo, i guess giving a character that most normalfags loved i.e Tsundere, Cute but Grumpy etc etc is an instawin in poll

Reminder that Maki literally has the best canon measurements compared to the rest. See for yourself and you can't deny it.

Attached: ToAvSP6.jpg (1024x831, 118K)

Is this going to be the russian boogeyman of this election?

Attached: 1551168673961.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

>generic tsundere
>requires another character being boke to even function

>booblet
Nozomi might think hers is adequate but most artist thinks she needs a non canon cowtits to make her doujins work

Speaking about requiring another character, her interactions with Nozomi is underrated, in episode 9 of S1, Nozomi took the big sis role and made her open up and this carried over to S2 ep 8 where she repaid Nozomi, but alas, Nicomaki all the way...

It certainly doesn't help that Nico's second most common pairing is with Nozomi. On the other hand, that does open up the possibility of EliMaki

Eli is the easiest character to pair up, her popularity isnt that good by herself, she's a pairing fodder

>EliMaki
If I had to chose second best pairing for Eli it would be with Honoka. Last couple of episodes solidify that. Good alternative for Maki is either Rin or Hanayo.

Attached: 72033936_p0.jpg (773x1087, 275K)

Really? I don't like her with most of the cast and I'm usually a lot looser than most people. Shame I only got into LL after their last live concert

I want her to ride my face

Attached: 0c199f554043ffd377779a82c583f88a.jpg (682x961, 174K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Attached: Love Live! - 25.jpg (4824x6991, 2.74M)

>liking this fatass
Let me guess, you must be a fatty eh

Attached: love_live-1766.jpg (5000x3583, 1.1M)

Underrated family.

Attached: 14f9658e2ab05c917197b51423ac093b.jpg (2104x1856, 981K)

Is there a better way to die than between those thighs?

look at that user. is he straight? no he is gay

We know, Eli.

Attached: 1429082050565.jpg (2466x3000, 1.53M)

Chestlets, when will they learn?

exhentai.org/g/1194592/acdb3288e7/
exhentai.org/g/1209900/ee264103e4/
exhentai.org/g/1364248/7700e45011/
exhentai.org/g/1362419/fac4e9345c/
Name better doujin series than these. You can't.

hello

Youre not any better
>fatass due to lack of exercising (no shrine cleaning aint exercise)
>Antisocial cuck
>sees women as sexdolls and immediately rapes them
>prefers busty blonde, loli or tsundere
>told her parents to leave her alone in this all girls school so no one can interfere with her sick fetishes
She's literally embodiment of Yea Forums
therefore (You)

I can't believe she's shorter than Maki. I've always had the impression that she was taller than the entire cast aside from Eli.

You won't find a lot of pure elifags here, they're mostly solgefags or Nozomifags secondaries

She's about the same height with Kotoumi, it's Eli, Maki and then those three

>you will never be Eli

Attached: __ayase_eli_and_toujou_nozomi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_zawawa_satoukibi1108__e (1567x1325, 1.16M)

Attached: __ayase_eli_and_toujou_nozomi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_zawawa_satoukibi1108__5 (1567x1378, 282K)

Nizomi is delicious.

Attached: 14575441590550.jpg (811x1081, 116K)

Attached: __ayase_eli_and_toujou_nozomi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_zawawa_satoukibi1108__f (3508x2480, 1.48M)

Attached: __ayase_eli_and_toujou_nozomi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_zawawa_satoukibi1108__0 (796x1351, 129K)

Attached: 1527790955405.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

I prefer Topzomi rather than Subzomi, my fellow shipchad

Attached: DzXC-MOUcAAs6Ry.jpg (600x1250, 137K)

>pure elifags
Them and honkfags are hardest to find.

Its considered fat by a group of pedophiles who consider "acceptable" to be when the body is indistinguishable between male and female

Yeah, Burdfags are also rare here despite nipland liked her, Rinpana somehow earned a few fags here and there due to contrarians or dedicated underdogs

>Burdfags
There are quite a bit of KotoUmi fags so they must count.
>Rinpana somehow earned a few fags here and there
Mostly Rinfags and that's because of alp.

I like it because the show implied Nozomi had a hidden moeblob side in one episode, so it's nice imagining that coming out when she's with Eli.

Attached: 73029061_p36.jpg (1877x2392, 1.45M)

Attached: 308ec5a6c6273c76a595eb4e9d882ee4.jpg (1000x1381, 217K)

Yeah, it's her insecurities due to lack of social skills, i like her because she can be pretty relatable at times, it shows you even someone with 1000 keikakus also had a weakness

I think she tops all her other ships, and she might even try to get on top of Eli but I don't see her succeeding

Attached: 361c7464914abc0822219da51b72d6ed76c04d2f_hq.jpg (895x1024, 77K)

I love this kind of autism.

Oh she tops Eli alright, but she immediately gets topped even by Pana if she enters here angsty lonely phase

>Nozomifags secondaries
Back when Nozomi was at the peak of her popularity there were some who hated Eli and most of LL cast for being "underdeveloped" I think they were called nozotoddlers.

>Nozotoddlers
Those guys liked Nozomi because of her body
>LL cast are "underdeveloped"
Eli almost had 8 episodes with her being a bitch before coping up with u's, i guess the underdeveloped comes in when she's a completely different personality once she joined the team, as for the rest, i think they developed enough as a character, Umi is the only one that didn't develop anything for the whole 2 seasons

Eli had one of the better arcs actually. She was always unsure of being leading figure yet despite that she tried her best by trying to do the right thing as the Student Council president back when school was on the verge of closing and as interim Muse leader back when Honk was depressed.

IMAGINE

Attached: 1520801304545.webm (1920x1080, 723K)

I randomly came up with the scenario that Yukiho doms her big sis Honk and it makes me diamonds every time I think about it

Honk is always pinned

All characters are developed and relatable to a certain degree
>Honoka
From a braindead retard to a somewhat responsible person
>Kotori
Don't really get what her drama is for, but take your friends over questionable life choices
>Umi
Cope with stage fright...?
>Pana
If you like something commit to it
>Rin
Tomboys are girls too, be comfortable with what you are
>Maki
If you aren't honest, nobody would get you
>Eli
Don't be afraid to take a step forward due to some risks, whatever happens, happens
>Nozomi
Nobody is alone, all you need is to open up to let the others understand you
>Nico
Don't let some blockade took you away from your dreams

If anything, Aquors is the group with most underdeveloped cast, only the 3rd years and Ruby managed to develop while other 5 spergs memes

>muh memes
Good thing that µ's had nico nico none of that shit. though I will admit that I was positively surprised that the movie had fairly little in that way

>Cope with stage fright...?
I forgot that was even a thing. Despite her popularity she's weakest character in anime. It's a shame.

Oh, u's had their fair share of memes alright
>Breadnoka
>Kotobomb
>Umi's poker face(mostly acknowledged by fans not by official pandering i think)
>Rapist Nozomi(dropped completely in S2)
>Nozomi powah(rarely noticed by fans, most of them relate Nozomi to rapist rather than this)
>Rin cat antics
>Dareka tatsukete
>Harasho
>Nico nico nii
>Nani sore
None of these are complained by fans because they aren't spammed in every episode, only Nozogrope is criticized even then its not because it's annoying, but some sensitive fans thought it is disturbing. Aquors will cram Mikan,Zura,Datenshi,Rhombus,Yosoro,Shiny,Pigii,Buubuudesuwa into every episode

She mostly involves herself as a support to the casts like calling out Eli for shitting on her friends, Brightslapping Honoka, kinda like Nozomi but the role was forgotten in S2, Sunrise forgot to wrote more noteworthy flaws besides stage fright which was almost forgotten in S2

I don't even remember tasukete being used all that often. And Kotori's shtick was Honokachanhonokachan. Otherwise yeah. They knew when to use catchphrases and when to hold back.

She was always presented as perfect Yamato Nadeshiko so it was hard finding flaws.

'Perfect' characters can work both ways, either be really boring that nobody cared or be really charming that everyone loves them, Umi is the latter since no one even realized she's the only one with no episode

At least Zura and Fallen Angel are literally the same as Rinnyaaa and Nico's shtick. How many scenes are there where they go out of character? If it isn't a serious scene Maki is basically a full time caricature of a tsundere, too (betsuni blah blah blah), so it's fair to count her against Mari.
Was someone ever autistic enough to actually count all the other ones?

>lack of exercising
Even though they litterally exercise every day after school? No fatass could manage to dance complex choreographies while singing for several hours.

Attached: 1445807392878.jpg (640x640, 174K)

>Was someone ever autistic enough to actually count all the other ones?
No, because not counting groping and nico ni they never broke the flow. Same can't be said about Aquors.
>Umi is the latter since no one even realized she's the only one with no episode
Really? She's typical no fun allowed character. I struggled to find her likeable. Part of her popularity also comes from Mimorin.

Before muse happened, she had no activity besides student council, she's just a fatass that masturbates to Eli's pictures as long as she's home, forming muse represents our dreams as Yea Forums to collect their own favourite girls and self-inserts as hot girl to rape another girl with no consequences, she's living our dreams user, the exercises represents our resolution to lose weight which will never happen because we are stuck on our computer screen

And that's a good thing. Fat asses are for niggers only.

Attached: nozomi_OK.jpg (379x389, 18K)

she loses 10 pounds when she takes off her clothes for some reason

Was Nozomi's weight ever brought up? I only remember that SID chapter when Umi forced Honk and Nozomi do push-ups but that chapter is fairly new.

Her clothes are full of hidden pockets which are in turn full of various trinkets that supposedly have mystical properties.

Attached: nozomi_normal.gif (478x572, 132K)

The fat episode only used Honk and Pana, Nozomi is never deemed to be fat by Umi either due to her respect to her or afraid of her or tumblrinas are making shit up

I'm not talking about the anime.

Is it me or did they drop most of the fanservice like this in S2? Nozomi was still grabbing tits and all but it felt like the more subtle ass shots weren't there.

Which one was it?

Attached: 20140419201344.jpg (800x450, 312K)

Weighted clothing, remember how she immediately jumps over Nico even though theres a table between them, or how she appears behind Kotori even when ran far enough? She's a saiyan

The SID never said anything anout her being fat, in fact she's quite athletic since she's a good swimmer

Anthology Precious Days

Watching all 4 seasons in a row I didn't notice a difference in either frequency or intrusiveness. I guess everyone sees only what they want to see

These delicious girls are wasted on yurifaggotry. Thank goodness for doujins making these women straight.

I gain a couple of inches when she takes off her clothes.

If you want straight idols you can go to im@s, well, most of the girls are not very yuri-ish besides Nozomi which blatantly panders to lesbians

>which blatantly panders to lesbians
and me

m.imgur.com/a/hCBQdTW
Here you go.

God I hate this so much.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: que-11125413821.jpg (351x356, 22K)

Well at least Maki looks like an actual human.

Thanks user, also anthology aren't supposed to be canon iirc, they are compilation of fancomics

Still, it's official. Besides, Love Live has multiple timelines - anime, Sif, manga, diaries etc.

I suppose LL is somewhat lenient with its canon

Thanks

Attached: 65200160_p0.jpg (912x1200, 204K)

what a semen demon

I forgot to mention drama cds where there's even more yuri subtext.

Attached: DnNGc4OV4AA2zs.jpg (1900x1900, 310K)

That title belongs to her her daughter, Yohane

I liked the new year one,Nozoeli is planned ever since Nozomi still called Eli-chan

How is he gay for pointing out her boobs?

>adequate bust
>slim waist
>hips and ass for days
literally peak female performance.

Attached: 1524113341394.jpg (920x1450, 641K)

I guess this can be useful for you guys

Attached: Dick measuring contest.jpg (321x457, 35K)

It's probably the hight difference, but I always figured Hanayo would be the second bustiest µ.

> Nozomi
> 159 cm
Why are nip women so fucking short? Nozomi would have been peak performance if she were around 1.7 metres.

are you gay? the shorter the better

Most accurate portrayal of Honoka's proportions was probably in that HonoMaki bdsm doujin.

I too love busty little girls like Maru, too bad Sunrise never wanked their tits as much as the 3rd years

Got one for Aquors, preferably in non-ant resolution?

No

how did they fit all that beauty and perfection into such a small body

Attached: bni.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Are you gay? She's not short enough for oppai loli appeal and not tall enough to count as a real person. Middle height is the worst of both worlds.

Attached: nozomi_smug3.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

>Nico
Niko
>Eli
Eri

> nico
Shit
> eli
2nd best girl

Attached: nico_trash.jpg (640x640, 85K)

What would getting groped by Nozomi feel like?

Attached: nozomi grope.gif (500x281, 1009K)

I just told you how their names are spellt properly and you still manage to fuck it up.

Attached: 010B4ACC-A925-4643-A530-65015A2E58D3.png (707x895, 610K)

Attached: excited.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: Dyevjl2UYAEa-WC.jpg (2048x1520, 316K)

probably hurt to be honest, especially if flat

Here user

Attached: coX3SDH_d.jpg (640x622, 54K)

Would be a great way to cum.

>based self-aware cosplayer
Bet she’d make a nice fuckpartner if there wasn’t such a high chance of being a trap.

What the hell is her problem?

Attached: You_seifuku.jpg (1920x1080, 896K)

(You)

Let's keep this thread exclusively Muse only please. It's been a while since we had discussion this good. Let us reminisce the good old time for just a tiny bit

Check Shindong in Super Junior. Albeit, he sings like shit.

Attached: nozomi_dab.jpg (850x1206, 108K)

For me it's Nozomari.

Attached: __ohara_mari_and_toujou_nozomi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_kanabun__sample-adbd12 (850x1214, 195K)

Poor Nico.

Attached: __toujou_nozomi_and_yazawa_nico_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_itohana__sample-fac31 (850x943, 162K)

She deserves it.

Thanks!

Fine...

Attached: 25C3AF0C-AF9D-4E07-A303-79BD51CF9FEF.png (1000x1350, 806K)

It's fine really, besides Nozomi being the OP kinda droves away Flopfags, it's just musefags discussing gen 1 and 2 here

I miss you guys so much

Attached: Maki_disdain2.png (387x720, 528K)

I was late for the party, i began to watched this several days afted the final episode aired, you guys musta had fun

Found an unlikely Honoka dojin last comiket from a newbie artist. Still a lot of room to improve especially around waist and crotch. Still better than nothing. I'll try to upload it someday.

Attached: DvOsgW0VsAALkQb.jpg (1448x2048, 361K)

Speaking of doujin entries, why the hell did Nozomi stopped getting them? Dirtiest slut my ass

Attached: Demoningen Cockslave.png (1298x735, 1.04M)

Those were simpler times. I remember how we looked for seiyuu eroges

Wait, nips like Nico?

She gets lots of non-h stuff usually

Yeah, one of the translators uploaded a tons of Nozonico content, i hope that they upload more of it, glad to see Nozomi getting less sex book too tbqh

Hoo boy do we regret it...
Or maki, one of those two liked by normalfags

Attached: 2E5CCE3A-BAB9-4C11-974A-32663AEFC723.jpg (1720x2428, 393K)

> everything must look like me, act like me and be me
Are tumblrinas really this retarded

Not really. Jolno's moaning was cute and Emi sounded much more better as loli than she does in real life.

I'm pretty sure that white knight abomination is a mistake made by nips because of certain someone's porn, i'm glad you guys didnt delve too much into 3d

That guy falseflags, it's incredibly obvious. Nips don't care about her anymore though.

I want to make Nozomi a mommy

Umi is love.

Attached: 49279207_p1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.46M)

All LL doujions by Clesta
Fapped to them so much I lost count

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1804, 226K)

>doujions

Attached: 1524873778398.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Personally I'm a fan of that doujin where the main ARISE girl lures the muses (except Nico for some reason) to meet her "producer" who proceeds to drug and fuck them all. It was pretty great. Not posting the cover because I've been banned one too many times for doing it.

Attached: honoka_subarashi.jpg (1920x1080, 730K)

>Male:Hairy
>Blackmail
>Drugs
>Drunk
>Mind Break
>Rape
>MMF Threesome
Sounds like degenerate shit mate.

Doujin where Honoka gets blacked by Tsubasa's trainers is also okay.

I can't type properly when I'm horny

Attached: 4.jpg (377x433, 54K)

>or afraid of her
This.
She became the groper so nobody dared to defy her because grope jokes make you invincible

Nozomi is so fat her diet arc would last a whole season.

Attached: 1469337622635.jpg (531x717, 298K)

i'd watch that season

Oranges

Nozomi is fat only in the right places

Attached: 1be049faf305018e896c4e6c118ab233.jpg (1131x936, 112K)

I want Nozomi to princess carry me

*in all the places

That's a lot of places.

What's everyone's favorite subunit and why is it BiBi?

Attached: 1464717262588.jpg (2139x3035, 1.13M)

If you are not counting meme songs like Psychic Fire BiBi has the best numbers. Printemps has the best ballads and consistent vocal talents. Lilly White is just Umi's group.

Lily White. Umi and Rin have a great voice. Nozomi's is OK but it works well with the rest. They also have the best songs.

for me, it's honk

Attached: 1528757294813.jpg (800x1255, 154K)

for me, it's her sister

for me, it's her bread

For me, it's her JAV

Attached: honoka_smug.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

for me, it's her lover

Attached: _DEEP_40804340.flv_snapshot_07.02_2019.01.28_17.27.23.jpg (1280x720, 467K)

I want Nozomi to sexually harass me

Attached: 1433273082668.gif (500x276, 1.26M)

> running around the table silently in less than a second
Sugoi power desu. What's it source?

Attached: nozomi_creep.jpg (889x1109, 385K)

It's not sexual harassment if you enjoy it

Attached: d9dbab71daedf4ccca4a944b7fc26f50.jpg (686x1035, 176K)

I don't know what it is, but I know where it's stored

Attached: 1464717306923.jpg (2138x3033, 1M)

Ha Ha imagine if Honoka's powers includes breast absorbtion, ha ha

Yeah shes one of the most popular girls, although shes also the most polarizing. What disgusts me is that they also like the shitdere maki.

I really really REALLY want to fuck Umi.

youtu.be/lvQZxoQbDEM

She seems like the kind of girl that doesn't shave or trim at all

Attached: 1465362064400.jpg (1200x1766, 399K)

That's fine.
I enjoy those doujins were the guy shaves the girl before fucking.

We know Okada

What are the best Nozomi lewds?

Ha I knew it. You OrcTakus just can't stop starting shit ands shitposting in these thread. Thankfully a hero is here now and your head will be on a pike.

I have been patrolling this thread since the beginning. Watch your tongue or it could be cut out.

On the contrary. I had to start patrolling these threads because it had a infestation of OrcTakus.

I wouldn't need to be here if the OrcTakus fucked off and stopped starting shit. But they want a fight. I will give them a War. US did not take Pearl Harbour like a bitch. They reduced the Empire to rubble. This is the appropriate response for the OrcTaku.

Have a Honk for your efforts, now please don't come back

Attached: 1464717221757.jpg (2142x3037, 1.17M)

As long as evil lurks a Good guy must be there. Would you rather a good guy with a blade come from a metre away or a mile away?

Too bad Honk's seiyuu didn't have a white knight to pay for her bills while she finds something that isn't porn.

Attached: honoka_JAV.gif (533x300, 1.47M)

Attached: marisa vs nozomi.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Why did they even resort to hiring a pudgy voice actress to do that scene in the first place? Is the Jap porn industry seriously that starved for performers?

It was good while it lasted. Been a while since we had comfy Muse thread. See you again in a year.

Umi is for non-consensual only.

They were forward thinking. The worst thing that could happen is a sub-par scene. The best thing that could happen is them having a porn video of a famous voice actress and idol.

Attached: 1465361707963.jpg (1000x743, 581K)

Too bad you will never have a safespace for hate ever again. Your insults against her will not go unanswered. You will not be allowed to besmirch her, insult nor slander her without consequence because I will be there, sword in hand.

Doesn't matter what she did. I stand with EMTN.

This is why you give the OrcTaku no quarter. They ruin both moose and Aqours threads.

It doesn't matter if that was her in the video or not. She will always be Our Leader.

tfw Yoshiko when weighs more that I do although I'm older and taller

Attached: 1551062299077.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Hags are just pathetic

damn It, I wrote when two times

Umi is for consensual sex and impregnation after marriage

EMI NITTA IS A JAV WHORE

Man shut the fuck up

Good thing I am above your petty distinctions. I'll be there to save your threads as well, when needed.

>hags
Non functioning knees
Porn actress seiyuu
Seiyuu who sucks wrestler dicks
Seiyuus who do softcore porn
"Singers" who sing with their noses

She is our leader and a seiyu faggot. I won't let you forget that.

So, hags, when is your next event?

I feel for yakuza. Imagine poor guy's reaction when she farted on his dick.

>Seiyuus who do softcore porn
What's that now? Who?

Attached: hanayo_hayai.png (916x914, 835K)

So if she wants to stay a virgin before marriage is anal okay?

Attached: 1465361741378.jpg (1200x702, 128K)

Yes.

Attached: 41616246_p9.jpg (600x847, 232K)

I feel for you OrcTaku. You are creature blinded by hate and incapable of Love. Your sole purpose is trolling and shitposting because you have nothing else.

You will be put down for your own good.

What is that resolution?

Attached: love live chart.jpg (720x1024, 214K)

>newfag forgot about hanayo and rin va straight up softcore porn stuff

Aqours seiyuu aren't porn actresses, you don't have to come.

>Love Live Over The Rainbow earned 1 billion yen total
b-but muh flops!! xd

> this is what salesfags actually believe
They may have won over people's wallets, but they won't win over people hearts.

Attached: nozomi_smug.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

>hags on damage control

The irony of this post.

> flopfag still being delusional

Attached: hanayo_.jpg (201x290, 44K)

>hagfag can't use his favorite buzzwords anymore

>1.55
>no curves
thank you God for Alp

Attached: 1464717532162.jpg (1500x1200, 680K)

It only took them 54 days what muse did in 16.

There is none. Flops may sell more but the fans love Muse much more. Because they can wear a bikini unlike virgin flops.

Attached: muse_bikini.jpg (3952x2530, 766K)

I always see you OrcTakus talk shit about EMTN in Aqours threads as well. I will come and I will bring the fury. The inferno. I will slaughter you in the thousands.

How the tables how turned eh hags? Can we call you hagflops now?

Attached: 1533735649717.jpg (507x513, 60K)

See . People are only buying flopshit because they miss Muse.

Attached: rin_smug2.jpg (500x600, 243K)

The power of lesbian hornyness.

Hags finally lost their minds. It's beautiful. Look out for that brand new javitsun jav!

Nice fake twitter numbers

Nice denial

Which subject is she teaching?

Attached: eli_sensei.jpg (850x1133, 243K)

Fucking FINALLY. holy shit, I've been trying to figure out who this broad was for like month after I found this stupid hypnotic gif in an off topic thread.
Nozomi Tojo...ahhh. Now if only I can find out were I can actually watch the video this is from then I'd finally have closure.

Attached: 1547281913987.gif (241x420, 1.75M)

Damn this is bad. Sunshine sure did improve 3DCG.

You have no mind in the first place OrcTaku. Your brain is the size of a pea if it ever existed. Your mannerism is like a teen. Your behaviour a beggar.

Your etiquette a slob and your only emotion and capacity is comparable to that of a animal. Like a animal you will be put down.

Anatomy and how knees break when you are a hag.

Don't forget this one

Attached: 1527526400719.png (1280x570, 591K)

Calm down. I'm sure if you paid that javwhore 500yen she would do a fellatio just for you.

> were I can actually watch the video this is from then I'd finally have closure.
Watch the anime? Watching School idol project and their film. That's the only worthwhile parts of the franchise.

Attached: nozomi_predator.jpg (1920x1080, 773K)

I want to be pressed between her and Nozomi.

Attached: 1503646719148.jpg (728x1200, 122K)

me on the left

Attached: 1504442715671.jpg (700x975, 254K)

I am calm. You are not. You are filled with rage and hate. You will be skewered.

My only reward is seeing you removed. Nothing else. No sexual favours.

I will remove you myself.

Looks like No Brand Girl if you ask me
youtu.be/d36-T8ieoF4

>hat's the only worthwhile parts of the franchise.
Why would you lie on the internet, user?

History and Sex Ed.

thanks

Yeah, but why did she fart?

Between a rock and a soft place? That's an interesting fetish

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-26/love-live-sunshine-the-school-idol-movie-over-the-rainbow-film-tops-1-billion-yen/.143920
Look at how they are flopping!

And why are you still breathing? I didn't know you were even capable of even knowing how to breathe.

Because I'm watching Sunshine right now and it's barely OK. The magic of Muse is gone.

I'm just shitposting. Anyone who unironically thinks that either group is better than the other beyond personal preference is deluding themselves. Yes, the 3DCG is better in Sunshine but that's about it

Attached: You_sugoi.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Did you like EZD or SIRO title?

Cute girlfriends.

Attached: 1507465154611.jpg (1442x2048, 407K)

Do you want a fist in your face or a blade in your heart?

I blame discordshitters for ruining this thread

Certain blade sure did pierced her if you know what I mean.

Cute wives

Attached: 10b.jpg (900x1263, 617K)

It's all about the contrast. How else do you see so much Nicozomi art?

Attached: b52cb0e2a42a815f1ded4bcabb1ae2c9.png (900x825, 398K)

Canon

Attached: 1503091747916.jpg (880x603, 86K)

And it doesn't matter I will always support her. You on the other hand can fuck off.

Tell this OrcTaku to fuck off with his falseflagging.

Why can't hags just leave to their homeboard?

How to Be Best Girl

Breast envy is fun.

Attached: __toujou_nozomi_and_yazawa_nico_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_hkn_ringya__sam (850x1151, 345K)

So much nozoshitters here.

Why can't flops just leave to their homeboard?

How about you take your cow back to tumblr where she belongs?

Sure I love that, too, but I've never seen a sandwich based on that.

Attached: 1549904369510.jpg (1043x1500, 255K)

Fuck off discord Johnny. You're autism is insufferable.

This thread needs ack

ohnononono

Attached: 1551193104046.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

We already have incest couple, user.

I want to sell my soul to devil nozomi

Attached: 907Nozomi.png (512x720, 109K)

Watanabe You is a miracle.

Attached: 1503438123060.jpg (908x1199, 221K)

Is there a particular search tag or keyword to describe this type of deliberately unflattering art?
I need more.

Attached: 5895DA3C-E8FD-4EFD-805E-1004AA5C10CC.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

It's called hags and their tumblrine fans

Well yeah, but I though this was about canon couples

Attached: f06ad9e07da8b37c1773070f7efb094a.jpg (1444x2048, 1020K)

Is it true that moose attracted bunch of tumblr dykes?

I want devil Nozomi to completely corrupt me.

Attached: __toujou_nozomi_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc_drawn_by_nacl_v_virgo__sample-2e493d1c5ce2d038 (850x1202, 217K)

Canon you say?

Attached: IMG_20190226_014207.jpg (2048x1210, 379K)

And let the OrcTaku run amok and insult innocent maidens?

Never.

I will do what I must.

>Those booru filenames
Newfaggotry galore!

How can she be innocent if her hymen is non existent?

Best girl

Attached: 56DDC360-EB22-4120-B662-7F3783DCB10D.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

>dead knees

What do an idol's armpits smell like after a long training session?

Attached: 1465363017357.jpg (750x1065, 415K)

Attached: IMG_20190226_020544.jpg (1448x2048, 259K)

Attached: marie_subarashi.jpg (1920x1080, 772K)

Attached: IMG_20190226_020549.jpg (550x550, 39K)

Roughly akin to what the average Indian person smells like as soon as they step out of the shower?

Attached: EED24E8A-977E-4375-A2F6-7CC8FD1BD200.jpg (1023x1447, 1011K)

Her knees are straight and not dead

Get that hag out of here

They mentioned her weight in a SID chapter from a magazine that never got translated.
It had chibi Nozomis with her running on a treadmill while thinking of food and doing curl ups.

She did nothing wrong in having sex you dumbfuck.

Looks like Umi would like a sniff

Devil Yohane for me!

Attached: 7B0838A5-399B-43B5-A706-24412F6F6B90.jpg (1000x1163, 974K)

Isn't that just normal Yohane?

Attached: 1551148179644.png (780x876, 945K)

Don't let her fool you

Attached: 8e84245e6de0b858a47d33127741e5a1.jpg (1135x1500, 154K)

Nozomi and Nico are best girls and they love each other very much.

Attached: illust_52414252_20181003_093911.jpg (1038x733, 476K)

I want to use her tummy as a pillow.

What do an idol’s erect nipples feel like?

Come to think of it, “fallen angel” really is just a fancy term for devil, isn’t it?

Attached: A9FF078E-1B86-4A0F-BD6F-82E1AA893676.jpg (2480x3507, 3.73M)

>these three are in the same year
everyone point at Nico and laugh

Attached: 1465512862730.jpg (1101x786, 805K)

I can't laugh at my wife Nico

Nico is still pretty damn sexy.

Attached: 1529080514373.jpg (774x1032, 122K)

The devil is in the details, I mean most of what is considered common knowledge about that is either apocryphal or invented by Milton

Attached: 1547847427011.jpg (1316x1604, 1.01M)

Fatty Nozomi

Attached: SIQE_Dengeki_G's_Mag_Aug_2016_Nozomi.jpg (3036x1920, 1.57M)

I thought Nozomi fucked Eli

They both fuck Nozomi.

Attached: illust_50822821_20180501_182318.png (980x640, 437K)

I love Rin!

>quads
RIP NicoMaki

Attached: 1549923880920.jpg (730x1031, 112K)

Rin loves me!

>Maru thread survives
>Nozomi thread survives
I guess Yea Forumsnons are meat lovers.

Not quite son

Attached: I wish i was her.jpg (457x322, 94K)

Everyone belongs to Niconii.

Attached: 1416865030429.png (551x800, 311K)

Who'll be next?

Attached: 11b.jpg (1135x492, 275K)

E M M A

Attached: 63546549_p3.png (814x1200, 734K)

But they are pampering the fuck out of Nozomi

So where exactly is her weight mentioned?

Attached: 1465036271988.jpg (1300x1700, 917K)

Attached: ce8f1c9c67bf7e48f40334355b771f17.jpg (715x1000, 517K)

Attached: kFVJglo.jpg (850x638, 72K)

I'm glad this shitty franchise is dead

Attached: 9A60DF17-618D-4CA2-8A5B-D80FDB89A5A3.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

Flat!

Attached: 1549916259894.jpg (500x500, 283K)

Killing Berserk was the worst thing Idolm@ster ever did

Attached: dead.jpg (500x354, 65K)

Cutest flat!

Attached: 1549915259894.jpg (640x814, 38K)

I'll concede a close second place for her

Attached: 1464718619397.png (2166x3000, 3.35M)

The only thing that's dead is Sachiko after I bap her shitty face in.

Now THAT’S what Nozo should look like.

not so flat around here

Attached: 1549905317802.png (900x949, 1.21M)

Nozomi loves all her friends.

Attached: 1531667397084.png (1254x1771, 1.92M)

And I love a happy Nozomi with her friends.

Flat in all the right places at least

Attached: 1549913676374.jpg (850x896, 181K)

Here imgur.com/r/cringeanarchy/Sf5MO

Attached: wGBQYIy.png (1280x1920, 716K)

Flab >>> Flat

You cant prove me wrong

Nozomi is perfect
But I don't have enough pictures of her

Attached: 684bf90c6d28f966255c7a91b229a8bd.jpg (400x544, 36K)

Attached: 1537853625148.png (571x1011, 453K)

I can't decide if I like Eli, Nozomi or Nico the most.
I suppose I'll concede and say those 3 are perfect and the best for me.

>ywn have a usually grumpy tsundere BiBi girls being cuddly with you
Fuck you Nozomi

Attached: DZ003sMVAAEwktm.jpg (1364x2048, 702K)

Best girls.

Attached: 1f99a8e668604e8bce0b4134af68af96179442eb.jpg (2000x1351, 1.77M)

just go to tumblr, really

since the 3rd years are the objectively most like year, i wonder if you guys prefer the 2nd years or the 1st years as your second choice

My tier list:
Top: Nozomi, Eli,
Upper: Umi, Hanayo
Middle: Maki, Honk, Kotori, Rin
bottom: Nico

Attached: hanayo_nico.gif (500x281, 746K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Thanks user.

Attached: 67CD5CF5-87C3-465A-B8C1-AB0B55B0F690.jpg (640x1034, 73K)

>bottom: Nico
shit list. nico is top tier girl

If white genocide isn't real, it should be.

Attached: kajou_disgust.png (1600x900, 866K)

Good.
Maki deserves better.

>Top: Nozomi, Eli,
Basado
>bottom: Nico
unbased

Attached: qb.jpg (1492x1080, 100K)

She is anything but top tier. I hate tsundere in general and I especially dislike the brash and rude types. At least Maki has a nice voice.

Maki loves Nico.
But she's the funny type of annoying.

i wonder where the fuck tumblrinas get their Nozomi Negro headcanon from, asians are generally blanco as fuck

Attached: CiuOqvwWEAIIpUs.jpg (1024x724, 157K)

Rin > Honoka > Kotori > Eli > Nozomi > Maki > Pana > Umi > Nico

Attached: 68121527_p0.png (1347x1246, 1.31M)

i hope you don't rank this just because Alp stroked your dick

I don't understand how she's shorter than Ruby.

no, she fat cow instead

>calls the original cards disgusting while remaking them to be actual eyesores

Attached: 1551156066710.png (1144x1080, 805K)

Oh goddammit, Aquors isn’t safe from this faggot either.

Attached: 329A83B0-16DD-47E9-9E33-73309BEF408B.png (750x1334, 379K)

She's funny as the butt of jokes. That doesn't make her likeable.

Attached: nico_punched.jpg (650x919, 633K)

Nozomi a best, would marry and have fun times with.

Sunrise is making a shortstack character but too afraid to use her as a penisbait

Attached: rin_disgust.png (327x328, 188K)

Yohane looks like a chink character from CN

I find her the most likable of the cast desu.
She's the cutest type of smug while still being nice to the rest of the group.
She's the best.

relax nico is sexier than her

>while still being nice to the rest of the group
about that...

No really. She showed it.

Attached: lqSm7gk.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

Nico relate to me my life with blockades

she literally took credit of her team as she confessed during her episode

I agree with you on that one it is ugly as fuck

>m.imgur.com/a/hCBQdTW
damn straight eli master race

Yeah but it was only for her sisters.Though I do admit if there was a talent agency looking to recruit she might backstab the group.
Sometimes the anime makes her to outlandish things for comedy sake, but she's mostly nice and somewhat genki.

Attached: Love_Live_-_Maki_w.jpg (711x681, 100K)

Why did you post that link?

because she master race baby

nico is best eli is 2nd

>Yeah but it was only for her sisters.Though I do admit if there was a talent agency looking to recruit she might backstab the group.
that's very dangerous, the manga isn't helping her either as she's implied to be using the group for her own sake
>Sometimes the anime makes her to outlandish things for comedy sake, but she's mostly nice and somewhat genki.
3rd years can behave like a big sister when they are needed, that's why we liked them

bro hatred turn it down

What's wrong with thinking with your dick, user?

Attached: 6f4629d3afdf701d4b66e4337668bc46.jpg (767x1100, 110K)

First a Maru thread, now a Nozomi? Yea Forums is based for two days in a row now.

i'm pretty sure her body is the equivalent of pic related for women

Attached: 1547446766982.jpg (236x371, 14K)

if there you're the butt of all jokes frankly

Attached: 7dab04d2113f5b1f2385c6dafe0cbc32.jpg (850x1044, 88K)

True, but I think people take it too seriously.
Even Honoka messing up, Eli being useless and other minor stuff doesn't faze me.
I look at the girls at their best and see some really great moments from them.

Attached: M7bIw1c.jpg (960x1248, 105K)

i think people annoyance came from Nico attention whoring with her Niconii all the time, it doesn't help since all the normalfags on youtube made this a stale meme

this isnt im@s

Nani sore

>ywn pay nozomi to take your virginity
Why even live

Attached: 995C01BB-24DB-458A-889E-A024FFF9C790.jpg (596x437, 263K)

>genuinely love Nozomi and Nico a lot for their personalities
>people only like Nozomi because of her body in threads
>Nico is mostly hated
Sucks.

Attached: illust_50477376_20180501_182618.png (700x480, 288K)

speaking of im@s, who the fuck designed their characters? i don't think there's any booblet and if i have make an average measurements of the bust size, i think most of them are 90+, Nozomi isn't a slut after all, what is their fixation with making all girls 90-100???

Attached: h.png (1279x595, 1.1M)

>people only like Nozomi because of her body in threads
nice headcanon, read the thread

Attached: 171364_w926.jpg (926x521, 96K)

dude sure likes the bucket tool in mspaint

>easiest tool to farm (You)s, Upvotes and Likes
yeah, no effort needed

I want nozomi to do that movement on my face

Alright lads dump your best LL pics, anything is fine

Attached: Du2dkNTUUAA-w4c.jpg (1024x1280, 209K)

Attached: SID.jpg (500x622, 114K)

My favorite. It's so cute with 3rd years front and center and the rest of the group drawn very cutesy.

Attached: yande.re 276950 .jpg (2579x3452, 2.43M)

thats the SID chibis

Attached: k.png (329x301, 170K)

Attached: 1545065555172.png (1280x720, 1015K)

This is a good thread.

Attached: 1437517263126.gif (280x480, 320K)

Attached: NozoEli_SID_59.jpg (1080x1536, 473K)

BASED

Attached: SOMETHING SOMETHING STARBUCKS.jpg (1105x1200, 122K)

>This is a Honoumi SID

Attached: de76d48121791590496cd2fd13df30bf--live.jpg (236x344, 19K)

Attached: Dy0imoLWkAEr3eY.jpg (1200x675, 216K)

Chibis are the best.
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_live_school_idol_diary_ch01_1#35
Better quality and translated for that page you posted.

Attached: NozoEli_SID_45.jpg (1080x1536, 446K)

Attached: iCX5jAm.png (960x540, 406K)

nozomi and eli are heterosexual

Attached: run away.webm (1280x720, 520K)

thanks friend

Attached: hxu4CTv.jpg (1600x1150, 342K)

The best girl

Attached: 67636013_p0.jpg (2150x3035, 2.14M)

they are pushing nozomi too hard to be the man of the relationship, there's also Honoka's SID saying Nozomi would make a good husband

Attached: 625b20972b552c46ae66d3c77ad33a86.jpg (533x857, 73K)

All of muse manga stuff got translated a while ago.
If you love NozoEli I recommend these two chapters about them.
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_live_school_idol_diary_ch01_2
and
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_live_school_idol_diary_ch02_1
But all the stuff on that page is filled with canon stuff.
dynasty-scans.com/series/love_live_school_idol_diary
And don't forget about the LL manga if you haven't read it already.

Attached: NozoEli_SID_47.jpg (1080x1536, 716K)

Attached: 1518792957722.jpg (364x338, 12K)

Attached: NicoMaki_SID_77.jpg (1080x1536, 763K)

I'm aware of that, some Nozoelifag in Tumblr(sorry, its handy) made a master list of all official Nozoeli stuff and i kinda burned through all of them

Attached: D0Bm9J4V4AALuLw.jpg (1049x1488, 312K)

Attached: 40716f67ab1606b6b5b3cfb289db6e74.jpg (1000x563, 319K)

Attached: 3431.jpg (1671x2369, 684K)

I hope someone scans this when it is released

Attached: D0cN1HjVsAAltzi.jpg (635x903, 84K)

I like what I'm seeing with that cover. I'll buy it and get it uploaded on panda.
Do you have a melonbooks link to it?

Attached: family.jpg (1200x836, 103K)

Attached: b5f51edfe843a56853d5b8a324b38706.png (976x1600, 1.39M)

not yet, it's only on the twitter rn
@kateiwana

Attached: 1468506170885.jpg (818x830, 575K)

>www.twitter.com/kateiwana/media
There

her face is round
thus she is fat

They realized that their characters exist solely as fapbait so they're just pandering to that now. That's why they made Shiny Colors.

Maki = miracle of the universe

Attached: maki_1458398533608.jpg (2450x3541, 758K)

Me on the left.

Attached: 1513706653869.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

How do we save this franchise

Seems cute. I was hoping it would be a cute wholesome doujin but it seems like an illustration book?

Attached: 3rd years.png (900x1367, 729K)

now that's just sad

Attached: 16105949_1819490024992400_1615083956615584785_n.png (596x337, 223K)

i don't really know but i hope its a doujin since u's rarely gets any nowadays
u's already done her part well, Aqours however made a shitstorm

Attached: nz.jpg (333x208, 31K)

these three had no friends

Attached: ang.jpg (282x179, 19K)

Attached: 1523130588384.jpg (1280x1829, 503K)

I'd be their friends.

Attached: 1545035635758.png (716x1011, 1.01M)

I think it might be an illustration book since that artists other work on melonbooks is 20 page illustration books but I'll wait for samples to be sure.
It doesn't mean I won't get it but I love cute doujins like pic related.

Attached: 001 (4).jpg (2067x3041, 1.12M)

here are the best posts of this thread for your convenience Yea Forums

Attached: Yazawa.Niko.600.2118300.jpg (444x600, 54K)

what if these three and on the same year instead of Nico, their dynamics are great on Nozomi's episode
alright, appreciated user

Attached: 152655015389361615819009825.jpg (500x750, 73K)

Thanks user

Attached: 1523409489449.png (502x502, 94K)

>one (You)
oh well...

Attached: no.png (1280x720, 622K)

Would be interesting but then we lose out out on the adorable NozoNico bond.
Though 1st years navigators would be cool too.

Attached: 69f3e55b6f91456f99e70d53e0341566.jpg (500x500, 70K)

no problem :)

Attached: __yazawa_nico_love_live_love_live_school_idol_festival_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_ch (850x1200, 242K)

on the contrary, i think Nozomi bullying her kouhai would be cute and nico fits with Rinpana

Attached: 7afdae597fa3af88d13a7f24d7bd14bf.jpg (1654x2339, 2.19M)

By the way, Umifags has been a no show for the whole thread, what the fuck happened to them? they're pretty active in Aqours threads

Attached: um.jpg (284x178, 13K)

God I wish that was me.

cucked by okada

Red chanelling her inner Nozomi
my guess is they are Aqoursfag in disguise, the real Umifags are long dead

Attached: rd.jpg (288x175, 11K)

This thread is fucking infested with ants. Someone get the raid.

good thread lads, good thread

Attached: Honoumi_gets.jpg (1200x1400, 196K)

Attached: 9b4fb8d5ab2e58a822aedee12723eb68.jpg (612x799, 263K)

Attached: 1468466573015.png (960x1320, 904K)

Nico does feel like a first year but I don't think she was ever going to be one.

Attached: 563a0a39b0dfb.jpg (561x457, 36K)

Attached: 1468469252911.jpg (2560x1440, 869K)

eli > nozomi

Attached: 1547444594644.jpg (675x675, 328K)

i think the years are decided since they are created, i'm just saying that maki behaves more like an adult and fits well with Nozoeli (somehow, their hairs are aesthetic too), and Nico fits well with the toddlers

Attached: tit.jpg (341x480, 44K)

Attached: 1469213361312.jpg (5258x2924, 2.57M)

this almost looked like a girl caressing her shota

Attached: jTqDXkV.jpg (2048x1119, 203K)

>cowtit Umi

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

What's that white stuff on her back?

>Kotori is shaggy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 60590052_p0.jpg (1062x1500, 200K)

Attached: 60628240_p0.jpg (1062x1500, 201K)

Hope we can get more quality threads like this in few months

Attached: 77b430b11f96d7b5bfb036dbf7225b2cc32aeefc_hq.jpg (850x638, 102K)

And maybe less lewds.

yeah, less nozotoddlers and more nozochads

Attached: 59686921_p0.jpg (1124x1500, 108K)

something about lil Nozo intrigues me

Attached: de556cb78236fcc3d90949431d7ff4b87b0b1b90_hq.jpg (708x1000, 56K)

Attached: 744660ca97e562fea802357e8b481234.png (2300x1380, 3.16M)

Attached: 271987e2ce6701b3baea3e2e1d9b45d6.png (988x1235, 608K)

Attached: 0428791a175078c5d8092a298fa1664e.jpg (1200x1600, 342K)

Attached: 26021c699332b6654386a1354769bc4c.jpg (720x720, 471K)

Attached: 5650bea81dba6543e39557454833dc20.jpg (600x800, 665K)

Attached: 8132f53fa5260538c3cc250f6c940978.png (800x900, 710K)

Attached: 463c1fbeb91ef5ed31637aa1bc5bf3f6.jpg (767x900, 660K)

Attached: 9d8f9cb88797c9085f7cdf4524ac3c43.jpg (700x1082, 267K)

Attached: 4e8ae4254ea7f73843c2ddd77aa4ab78.jpg (800x1132, 154K)

Attached: 1468505656618.jpg (849x1177, 68K)

Attached: ee5999c5bb48ce4e365b0b9c697387f5.jpg (1031x1045, 114K)

Attached: e6249dca4aefb9f501915dc5d853d0a3.png (1000x1280, 617K)

Attached: 1468505445832.jpg (1075x1518, 300K)

God bless you Nozomi poster.

Attached: 4f4b6051b18a039c11768fdd98332224.jpg (2893x4092, 3.38M)

Nozobros IRL

Attached: 0AD8F3C52D7A460D83AF746F72F3B8AF.jpg (1024x764, 109K)

Attached: 13e9aea397ead755c0dbba0c629ca491.jpg (707x1000, 761K)

Attached: 53a8d697428028cb4557b4932d42e8d5.jpg (1008x1248, 1.49M)

Last for Birb

Attached: 64548829.jpg (571x800, 445K)

Blessed birb milkies.

That's not a very little birb at all.

based women

>These amount of Milkies
This thread could kill lactose intorelant porson