Rejoice Yea Forums! You have been chosen by the Grail to compete as a Master in the Holy Grail War!

Rejoice Yea Forums! You have been chosen by the Grail to compete as a Master in the Holy Grail War!

The main character of the last anime you watched is your Servant.

What class is he/she?
What are his/her parameters?
What unique skills does he/she have?
What is your Servant's Noble Phantasm?
How fucked are you?

Attached: Kirei.png (381x640, 180K)

Sagara-kun from FMP.
Rider makes the most sense.
That means he gets the Arbalest, I hope? The Lambda Driver would make a lot of sense as a Noble Phantasm. His base stats would be pretty shit, what with him being just some guy, but the Lambda Driver is basically magic, so that should help out a fair bit. Probably a flat E for Strength, Endurance and Agility, but a bit more decent Magical Energy and Phantasm. Maybe as much as a B? And being in the Arbalest would improve his base stats I imagine.
I think I'm still pretty fucked though.

Attached: 1537477669043.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

Jotaro Kujo
>What class is he/she?
Saber
>What are his/her parameters?
Dunno
>What unique skills does he/she have?
i suppose he has his stand and his close quarters fighting strength
>What is your Servant's Noble Phantasm?
i suppose it's hat
>How fucked are you?
nah m8 if good

Attached: Jojo'd.jpg (292x532, 42K)

>Grand Caster Rimuru
I think I’ll do very well actually

> Watched the first episode of Dies Irae
EX across the board. It's a shame he would do his best to job.

Attached: Mercurius_snek.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

Hyakkimaru from Dororo.

>Class
Saber

>Alignment
Neutral Good

>Parameters

Strength: C
Endurance: A
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: EX
NP: B

>Skills
Color of the Soul: Hyakkimaru's 6th Sense. Allows him easily detect hostile presences and react instantly. Illusions have no affect on him and his agility is top knotch, allowing him to evade attacks at a moment's notice.

Protection of the Gods: As Hyakkimaru was saved by the gods from being sacrificed as a child, curses have no effect on him and his luck is unmatched.

>Noble Phantasm
Restoration of the Spirit: For every Servant Hyakkimaru kills, he regains a lost part of his body and each of his parameters increase by one.

A very gimmicky servant in battle, but as long as I'm smart and I devise a good strategy I'm sure Hyakkimaru and I can win.

Attached: MV5BMjVhMTZlMDEtYzlkNC00MzM2LWFjNWMtMmE4Njg0YjU5Njk0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI2Mjc1NjQ@._V1_ (1).jpg (680x1000, 435K)

> Giorno
I win.

Kyururu from kemono friends

Well I have no idea

Rimuru Tempest
>Class
Caster
>Parameter
I dunno
>Unique Skill
Great Sage
>Noble Phantasm
Can absorb other Servants and mimic there person and abilities
>how fucked am I?
I’m probably gonna win the fucking grail war!

Attached: D5C0623A-6D65-47D4-B571-27228272E2A4.jpg (600x800, 46K)

At least you'd be entertained by his monologues.

She is, eh, uhm.
Let's just not embarrass ourselves with this one.
She is a very cute.
Reality marble, Kokoro Library. It makes miracles.
Miracles are true magic, ie magic and not magecraft. So it all boils down to who can make more asspulls.

Attached: 43606277_p0.jpg (850x904, 571K)

Kudo Shinichi/Edogawa Conan
Class: Assassin
Skills: Presence Concealment D - Can disguise appearance as a child to avoid detection, and disguise voice as anyone to fool foes.
Detective Sense B - Can sense hostile anxiety nearby.
Item Construction C - Has a variety of gadgets at his disposal.
Noble Phantasm: Sleeping Reaper - Causes deaths and crime to gravitate naturally around him, completely at random and out of his control.

Overall not the best pick strength-wise, but he's smart enough that we could probably figure something out.

Misaka Mikoto

Class: Archer

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:
>Strength: D
>Endurance: C
>Agility: B
>Mana: A
>Luck: B
>Magic resistance: D

Skills:
Electrocution: can paralyze enemy by electricity. Also can deal high damage by it.

Magnetic shield: can protect target against any physical damage.

Noble Phantasm:
Railgun: servant launches high power metal bullet towards target. Deals high physical damage, lethal for mortals.

Welp, could be fun, also muh waifu.

Attached: mikoto.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Kenzo Tenma from Monster.
I'm pretty fucked.

>What class is he/she?
Caster

I win btw

Attached: IMG_2849.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Mob. I good

Well a couple of people here already posted mobbu and hyakkimaru so I'mma just post one I already had made up from an older thread

>Status
Class: Berserker
Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider
True Name: Holo the Wise Wolf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

>Parameters
Str: D+
End: A
Agi: D+
Mana: B
Luck: D
NP: EX

>Class Skills
Mad Enhancement (C)
Her capricious nature compels her to disregard instruction in most cases, but can be bartered with by appealing to her personal tastes. However, even this disappears under the influence of her Noble Phantasm.

>Personal Skills
Divinity (B)
As the God of the Harvest, she is inherently divine. However, as humanity became more self-sufficient, her worshippers dwindled and belief in her fell.

Great Country-Wide Crossing (B)
After meeting a certain man, she became a nomad, travelling the country to return to her birthplace. Allows her to pass quickly through terrain that would normally be unpassable on foot and boosts Agi by two ranks when her Noble Phantasm is used.

Innocent Monster (B)
A result of a God who was both feared and revered as a wolf. Christian heroes are compelled to strike out against her. Boosts her Str and Agi by one rank when her Noble Phantasm is used.

Monstrous Strength (B)
The body of a monstrous wolf is channelled through her at all times. Boosts her Str by two ranks when her Noble Phantasm is used.

Presence Concealment (D)
In her human form, she was to hide her wolf ears and tail at all costs. Allows her to mask her true power while in human form and inspires doubt as to whether she is truly a Servant.

>Noble Phantasm
God of the Harvest [An offering of wheat or blood] (Anti-Unit [Self], EX Rank)
Holo takes on her true form as the Wise Wolf, activating several stat boosts. Once transforming, it is absolutely impossible to exert any control over her except by disabling the Noble Phantasm with a Command Spell. If her pouch of wheat is destroyed, this Noble Phantasm becomes unusable.

Attached: Holo the Wise Wolf.png (1920x1080, 783K)

Reminder that avenger/ruler/alter ego/foreigner exist.

So if your character does't fit the bill with the original 7, they might be closer to the extra classes instead.

Attached: ExtraClass.png (2048x886, 2.43M)

>lawful

Based on FGO logic with Asagami Fugino he would be an archer for some fucking reason. I got him too so I'm set.

>Chika is my fucking servant
>all she does is fucking fluid, natural movement
>calls me a creep when I try to fuck her
I'm fucked.

well shit...
i guess i have a good time a REALY good time before getting shit one

Attached: Screenshot (12078).png (1246x1080, 857K)

>Kaiji
I lose

>it was Precure, so Cure Black

What class is he/she?
Caster? But a muscle wizard caster

What is your Servant's Noble Phantasm?
Overpowered beam finisher

How fucked are you?
Fine, we Prisma Illya now

GG

Attached: GER.gif (500x285, 986K)

This

>Kaiji
he wins but you lose

>last anime you watched
Last time I heard the anime was at KC vs capo
therefore the arrow still hasn't pierced his stand. aka he is shit

Just don't betray him when you are offered a bunch of cash from one of the other servants/mages.

What would he be, a berserker?

avenger

Attached: ANDOOOUUU.jpg (500x281, 16K)