Are they right?

are they right?

Attached: sad.png (591x359, 184K)

you just need to chop off ur dick, then you will be fine.

I masturbate twice a day, everyday. My desires are kept controlled through this method

Niggertoro is right. And that's why senpay will ntr her with her hotter, bullier, more interesting friend.

>he hasn't taken the nofap pill

No fap is dangerous and should be done in conjunction with goals and or hobbies

/thread

I use to masturbate quite often to reduce my urges to focus on my work. Now I'm in a slump of depression wishing I had the drive to chase after women.

Attached: wat.png (596x622, 251K)

I hope you mean 2D women, user. I keep a harem of qt lolis on my hard drive and have never felt lonely

Applies to both sexes

Humans are such sad creatures

2D women do not hold you close at night when you're feeling like shit user. Unless you cuddle with your external. In which case I'd say that is unsafe for your loli files.

very true. I can't stop raping every girl I see

>being an imaginationlet

>No fap is dangerous and should be done in conjunction with goals and or hobbies
fuck off jew

I don’t spend my days in a basement user, if you go no fap and interact with women, you’ll start to wanna to ask them out. Fuck that

I'm only human user. Human with needs, wants, and desires.

Get a daki user, I love to cuddle with mine at night. It’s just as good as 3dpd.

>2D women do not hold you close at night when you're feeling like shit user
neither do 3d women

I love when this whores get their mouth shut, those are the best kind of dounjins.

Attached: hehe.png (566x347, 169K)

Based

3d gets pretty hot late at night, though. 2d is cool and refreshing for when you have to sleep, and whispers comforting things in your ears that help you sleep. 3d is hot and snores and gets up like 5 times to go to the bathroom.

Doing it this way gives 3D expectations so you can destroy one by saying it's just her you aren't attracted to.

balls*

>if you go no fap and interact with women, you’ll start to wanna to ask them out. Fuck that
thats the point. breed, faggot. breed

I went no fap for 3 months and I still don't want to bang women

It's funny how a fucking innocuous and self-evident statement like this one is unironically provocative here.
People know they are pathetic, the reminder is unnecessary.

Medfag here. Nofap it's wrong.

Biologically yes, why should someone be shamed for being a man?

Attached: 1539130346052.jpg (824x746, 484K)

Fixed

Attached: many such cases.jpg (591x359, 126K)

The only girl I've ever managed to date had a higher sex drive than me and actually thinks sex every day and sometimes multiple times a day is fine and desirable.

Attached: 1550301676033.png (300x325, 84K)

yikes

Attached: 1548163549184[1].png (1000x1000, 345K)

>posts Asanagi art
pottery

It's alright, user. Women got the short end of the stick on literally everything else.

they are not wrong.

This.
Nothing better than women being put into their rightful places.

any man who agrees with this is a self-hating misandrist

God I wish this were me

I wish I were a woman so I could be put into my place.

Attached: 91c452f73ac33e5299d58cd39c77db03cefd60d890f0c81ebe6d33cfb0c63d8d.jpg (1200x1600, 875K)

Yeah. I really am a degenerate space to my desires.

Attached: One Thing.jpg (1296x2392, 600K)

>either get accused of petty bullshit or wife divorces and takes child support
modern day marriage/dating not fucking worth it

whomst this

Just think about it. Most men are slaves to their instincts. They constantly have that voice in their heads that yells I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW AND EAT IT OUT LIKE I'M SOME STARVING ETHIOPIAN. That voice is what drives men towards women, sometimes even if it means their deaths. Take a moment and ponder how fucking horrible women must be for men to tell that voice to fuck off, when even the threat of death isn't enough to do that.

Attached: 1489621017791.png (990x798, 738K)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: HappyAbe.jpg (656x313, 54K)

>They constantly have that voice in their heads that yells I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW AND EAT IT OUT LIKE I'M SOME STARVING ETHIOPIAN.
fucking degenerate

Nice humblebrag normie

Hol' up, isn't a big plot point in a lot of anime that you need at least 5 members for a club to be official? Why the hell does Senpai appear to be the only member of the art club? The only reason I can think of is that the school doesn't have "enough" clubs so they just let him, or maybe there are four "shadow" members who simply want an excuse to go home early.

Attached: 1[1].png (960x1378, 669K)

I can not get an erection because my dick skin is so dry that it would crack and start bleeding. This is the absolute pinnacle of human evolution and quite frankly you are a fucking pussy if you don't dry your dick out.

Attached: __kannazuki_tamaki_gj_bu_drawn_by_tamaoki_benkyou__fbf21b5cad71cb05a72d84e1af51e5e0.png (644x1100, 275K)

How many companies?

His art is just that good.

>Applies to both sexes
Nah, men are elementally weak to women.

Same vice-versa. That's the sad part.

Did Nagatoro just imply that she wants to lock me in a chastity cage?

Women not as much.

>I love when this whores get their mouth shut
>Nothing better than women being put into their rightful places.

Attached: Asanagi.jpg (1550x1367, 218K)

>senpai read Parallel Paradise
Nice.

>They constantly have that voice in their heads that yells I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW I WANT A PUSSY IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW AND EAT IT OUT LIKE I'M SOME STARVING ETHIOPIAN.
Stop masturbating three times a day, user, and get a goal that isn't vagina.

They're right, I want to fuck Gamo.

heh

I tried nofap, ended up spontaneously ejaculating during sleep. Fuck nofap peddlers, I had to wash the bedding.

Attached: an1.png (352x523, 183K)

>sleeping naked

Attached: 1515586064605.png (603x501, 293K)

>sleeping pantsu on
get a loads of this fag

but are you tracking it in excel?

Fapping too much will make you horny, not fapping at all will make you horny too.
You need to try the middle way, so fap only three times a week or once every two days and then you will be fine.

Attached: buddha-quotes-wallpaper.jpg (1600x900, 321K)

You made me remember of this.

Attached: 1546226424043.png (708x539, 33K)

There's literally no reason why everyone shouldn't be sleeping naked.

How often did Buddha fap?

Animals from the forest did it for him so he didn't have to bother.

But I get horny when I do that.

Attached: 1487421075494.jpg (500x750, 45K)

If you fart while sleeping naked, you'll get poop particles directly on your bed sheet. You should always wear at least some briefs.

wait you mean we can?

Marriage is worth it dude. As long as you make the good choice.

ORANGE MAN SAD

One of the 227 Buddhist monk precepts is not to fap. Though that doesn't apply to a normal Buddhist.

More because of conditions, men seem to be more willing to have sex with a women that is attractive enough as women are willing with a man that is attractive and thats the difference really.

This is why Chads exist because they are on the scale women are willing to do it as camwhores or Twitch thots exist because men are more "flexible" in their standards.

Thank you

source

You don't see them, they're are shadows as you say but then it's an art club. Unlike a lot of other clubs you can just use the existing art class. Nothing special is required.

What do you mean?
Most men can easily overpower most women

EBIN :D