Why did they go with hip pop for the ending of part 5 Jojo...

Why did they go with hip pop for the ending of part 5 Jojo? I don't believe there's even any references to rap or hip pop that the mangaka makes like with 60s/70s rock with his character and stand names.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-26-23h19m31s828.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt4Jf7tQo18
youtube.com/watch?v=6mgV1GpPnn8
entertainmentstation.jp/324340
youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this explain a lot

Attached: ejem.png (368x308, 19K)

They couldn't get the rights to Gangsters Paradise so they went with their second choice

But why hip pop? Besides black people = gangsters therefore put hip pop.

I don't get it.

I believe Araki just gives DP a list of songs that he enjoyed listening to while writing the part and DP chooses one.

>I don't believe there's even any references to rap or hip pop

Attached: NotoriousBIG.png (290x338, 197K)

Attached: ieetqwrgwwsefFWDC.png (132x30, 1K)

>vlc

Attached: 1477202388069.jpg (800x800, 273K)

Still strapped for cash after walk like Egyptian in part 3

Jesus christ

if this thing was chasing you and you time stopped and then moved "infinitely fast" while time is stopped would it absorb an insane amount of energy and consume the planet?

>I don't believe there's even any references to rap or hip pop
All of part 5's mcs are listed as enjoying hip hop in their bios though, sure it's not So Many Tears, but the precedent is there

because Araki

If that's what it comes down to then there's no reason we shouldn't have Boz Scaggs for the next ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=dt4Jf7tQo18
It's too perfect a fit to pass up.

Attached: R-1869324-1266675218.jpeg.jpg (526x524, 224K)

I wonder if he knows that he's an honorary Joestar

>IS THAT A JOJOOOOOOO REFERENCE

Why would Walk like an Egyptian bankrupt them more than I Want You and Freek'n You? Was Roundabout cheap?

youtube.com/watch?v=6mgV1GpPnn8
real ED song in my heart

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Golden_Wind_04_[EEA8F283].mkv_snapshot_21.40.jpg (1280x720, 439K)

>I don't believe there's even any references to rap or hip pop that the mangaka makes
at least not yet in that point of the story

gonna make an assumption but based on what's known is that Araki gives DP a list of songs that he likes for a part and DP finds a song that is easy to include as the ED

>hip pop
It's called R&B you fucking faggot.

For the sake of a credits punchline for Giorno/Mista

I'm sorry for mislabeling your monkey music.

there's a chance for a new OP next episode
there's also a chance it doesnt change yet

>act's like a nigger just to call others monkeys

Since the recap episode will be played after this upcoming one, I figure we'll only get the new OP AFTER the recap.

And, as it is, I don't think they'll change the ED at all, only did it for part 3 since it was technically two seasons.

another recap? fuck my life.

>Why did they go with hip pop for the ending of part 5 Jojo?

It's not that they wanted "hip pop". Araki stated that the intent for Golden Wind was to be overtly sexual

Yea Forums sings freek'n you when?

>Ep 21 delayed by recap

kill me

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES~

Attached: ab46y.png (141x154, 14K)

Please tell me you're fucking with us. Another recap? Already?

Araki himself chose that track. Back there he listened only to hip hop and rap music.

entertainmentstation.jp/324340

Attached: image.png (971x290, 431K)

Freek'n You is not a "perfect fit" at all, you goddamn asshole.

Attached: 1550752780260.jpg (692x960, 207K)

This would've been hilarious and glorious at the same time: youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

that's only because Araki didnt go all out with his own 'horny' theme. He says in some interview that the part 5 crew are all over eachother and very affectionate but it's actually all very lukewarm. Besides the obvious SUCC and Giorno getting handsy during Ciocolata/Secco fight, I think I remember Mista putting his arm around Narancia. Once. Oh there's also Bucci licking Giorno.

Yes, but at least it's going to be after this next episode so the KC fight isn't drawn out unnecessarily.

Will they change the ED along the OP?
Because this one really isn't hype at all for making transitions like others.

>hip pop
>Jodeci

Have some fucking respect they are some of the best R&B artists from the 90s.

Also, don't be a pleb because even your musical tastes are racist. There is a lot of great music out there by nonwhites and it's too bad you're too bigoted to recognize that.

Based bugman whitey.

I mean I like the current one, but holy fuck that would have been the shit.

He may have been talking about all the cover images he does for 5 where they're all super fucking close to each other in weird formations like pic related.

Attached: 421421421421.png (315x228, 99K)

ED never changes

Highly doubt it, they only changed the ED for part 3 halfway through since it was technically two separate seasons.

Sorry user, we're most likely stuck with Freakin You for the rest of the part.

couldn't get the rights to amish paradise

>Freek'n you is my second favorite ending behind roundabout
>Everyone hates it.

Attached: 255.jpg (344x477, 50K)

I don't really hate it, it IS funny in its own way, but I think there were a fair amount of 'better' options out there, at least in my opinion, that would have fit the part and potentially have been more tactful when it came to the second half of the part where characters start dying.

I really don't want to see Abacchio's ghost floating at rest in the clouds after he's killed to be followed by "FEELIN SO HOOORRNNNYYY"

Part 6 ED:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

Araki gives them a list of whatever he listened to while writing each part.

skipped part 4 desu lads

Its not even hip hop you stupid fuck. It's R&B/Soul. Also the endings are simply songs Araki liked while he was making the manga.

Based

Absolutely based and redpilled

Good choice. The "highlight" of part 4 (Kira) is still a 4/10.

That's some 5D chess

>samefagging this hard
kekekek