Black Clover

Charmy is starving. What will you do?

Attached: 1551216266652.jpg (1242x648, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3h8ocdgtnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
blog.francetvinfo.fr/popup/2018/09/18/dragon-ball-ma-donne-envie-de-faire-ce-metier-entretien-avec-yuki-tabata-lauteur-du-shonen-manga-black-clover.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im 55 episodes in but something is bothering me

How are we supposed to believe Yami hasn't fucked this fine piece of ass yet? Shes always drunk and horny, hows has no one in the Black Bulls taken advantage of that?

Attached: v3457567886.jpg (694x1398, 137K)

cook her a hearty meal.

some men have a sense of self-preservation

Yami don't like used goods

Nobody hit that bc she the cap's girl. But cap don't want her cuz he wanna fuck someone else.

Do you think she would give Asta a handjob under the right circumstances? I wish I was him because I would try

why are you so fucking thirsty goddamn, don't mess with rotten women

I would love to be a 15 year old that gets taken advantage of by a woman like her. Its the the type of stuff I would always fantasize about back in high school. She seems like the type

He only wanna fuck that prickly majesty and no one else. Period

Why not Finral, Magna or Gordon though?

>Finral
thirsty punk
>Magna
just a punk
>Gordon
creepy weirdo

Magna is a pure virgin though

We no need a degenerated kid's ass here, whose taste are rotten as the lady you love.

Shes hot dude, are you gay or something?

Why prefer sluts when you can have some pure ladies like Noelle and Mimosa? You have a weird taste, user. You're pursuing a wholesome relationship.

You're not*

Just because I want to satisfy a sexual urge with her doesn't mean I would marry her. I would definitely chose Noelle or Charlotte as a wife over her.

Don't taint them with the likes of you

How is Noelle supposed to compete with Sister Lily?

Do you think she acts like a horny slut outside the Black Bulls base too? Vanessa just probably sees the men there as the equivalent of gay friends (except Yami) so she doesn't really mind walking around half naked.

I am very similar to Yami and Asta, they would love me and want to be with me. I have big muscles like them too

I know Asta liking Sister Lily is a gag and all but I want it to be canon. There's only an 11 year age difference

Attached: 1537467.jpg (512x288, 19K)

11 year age difference plus having partially raised him plus being a woman of the cloth.

Fornication is a practice frowned upon by many of the conservative clover citizens an act also forbiden in the bible and witches inparticular are known to be harlots.
And Asta grew up in a christian friendly environment, I think its the most likely reason he had a really strong moral compass.

Joking aside, Yami kinda hate age gap romance. It's the only reason.

I think he had this illusion that romance should be something grand. And he'll probably surrender all this grandoise illusion for noelle later in the story and it would be most satisfying.

Muscles won't charm them alone. As long as you have the words of the man.

They can't be together, Lilith is the mother of all demons (Astaroth).

Attached: IMG_20181124_134731.jpg (573x507, 95K)

Will opening 6 be the first one to stay for two cours?

Lilith also steals babies, Lily will have a double persona of evil and holy.

I think the reason why Charlotte is so popular with both boys and girls is because for boys it's the gap moe, for the girls it's her being strong while not letting go of her femininity.

That's what makes her interesting. But while in the middle of the story, she'll learn to let go her feelings for her own sake.

How would Yami react to Charlotte confessing her feelings?

Thank you based Chadsta.

Attached: femasta.jpg (1200x1600, 131K)

>great now suck my dick
>waited 10 years for this motherfucking shit

Why would femsta look so dainty and wear a dress?

Maybe instead of training her masculinity, she trained her femininity? Now she has a big rack and slim body while being able to lug the swords?

I don't think asta trained his body to be manly

Not him, but the result would be the same though. Except he'll be slim bodied girl due to malnutrition but with abs.

You dont workout to train your masculinity retard

You should be thanking grey for turning him into her

What said.

See previous.

What have i been doing with my life? No wonder i still look so girly

She has to confess to break her curse though.

She would be a beefy girl with huge boobs that are mostly pectoral muscles.

If only we had a drawfag here

Nah, Asta is short and fairly slim - he just has a lot of dense muscle that bulges when he flexes. Femsta would be a lean, firm-bodied tomboy with a petite frame who could appear shredded at a moments notice by exerting herself a little.

We do. Im here.

You drew this masterpiece?

Attached: 1551116726994.png (1794x1240, 26K)

>She would be a beefy girl
Her physical strength would go down a lot, but she could still be trained while appearing slim.
The Demon Slayer has to go though.

Exactly. Male MCs who have this trope are Luffy, Usopp, Tsuna, etc.

Based and wonderful story. Give more scenes

Unironically this. Yami is too alpha to care about female bullshit.

> Asta is fairly slim
Nigga what?

Attached: 2019-02-27 01.40.13.png (501x584, 145K)

More like I can't imagine Yami bothering with the trappings of class.

> Waited 10 years for this mother fucking shit.
Is this yami or Charlotte Saying that?

He's chiseled but he's not thick. Not to mention that it's a little inconsistent and he gets bulkier in demon-mode. Admittedly "slim" might not have been the right word, but his muscles are lean and tight to the body, as well as being around a skinny frame.

She wouldn't inherently be weaker user, especially not in a world like this one where Asta can achieve his superhuman levels of strength without magic. And fuck off with the Demon Slayer needing to go. Femsta is still a crazy strong fighter and can easily use the swords as well as Asta.

Yes.

Actually, who have the most number of lewd faces in the series? I'm leaning on Charlotte then Noelle.

What about Grey?

> He get bulkier in demon mode.
No he's always that bulky.
You let his clothing trick you.

Attached: 2019-02-27 01.57.18.png (503x442, 107K)

>Femsta gets bustier in demon mode
It's black mode.
She also gets a bigger ass.

Mereoleona

Attached: 1535574652345.png (498x574, 276K)

Based. Mereoleona is lewd 100% of the time.

Attached: Pierrot.gif (400x227, 1.14M)

Fair enough. That outfit really does slim him down - it makes his shoulders look less broad as well. In any case, I stand by saying he's not bodybuilder levels of thick, but he's certainly buffer than I remember.

When was this again?

The argument was never about him being body builder thick.
It's that femsta would not be a dainty twig like

Looks like the whole series. I see Magna's baseball from the start and then the lion from yesterday.

Oh yeah, I agree with that. I first replied to the comment saying she would be beefy with huge boobs that were mostly pectorals. It conjured an image that seemed off, and I also don't think Femsta would be overly endowed with tits.

Charmy
(con hambre)

Attached: BestGirl.png (977x1139, 979K)

Why is her name Nebra but the women in BC except Vanessa don't wear bras?

Does Charmy wear a bra?

Attached: black pv.jpg (579x498, 171K)

I knew Yami would cheat on Charlotte.
He's an isekai protag.

Say Thank you Based Chadsta if this is your experience with BC.

Attached: D0Y7hW4WoAAocYx.jpg (1200x475, 163K)

Thank you based Chadsta

>Kek, there is a certain slut who keeps flirting with him countless time but deliberately shrugging her off in an indirect way.
He's loyal to tsun-tsun

Attached: leg locked.png (569x720, 365K)

>Thank you Based Chadsta
Is this BC's version of thank Mr Skeltal?

I dunno, I got a little of both desu. But in any case, thank you based Chadsta.

Pirate Noll is underrated

Asta's love for Lily is so great that even Yami was shocked. Asta cares not for a slut with dumb hair

>deliberately shrugging her off
If it was deliberate he'd have already told her. He's just keeping her around as insurance. Yami ain't slick.

Tsun-tsun won years ago. No girl can compete.

Attached: illust_72955755_20190201_175807.jpg (893x931, 502K)

Reminder that Asta will one day be in a position that requires either himself or his comrade/s to die.

In chapter 152 page 12, Zora says to Asta, "We both know you can't kill your comrades" then in chapter 153 page 3 after rescuing mereoleona he says to Asta, "One of these days you're gonna end up in a world of hurt". In chapter 157 page 15 Nozel says "Even if it means killing fellow Knights or being killed ourselves". Notice how Tabata depicts Zora and Nozel looking down the same way in chapters 152 and 157. Finally in chapter 189 page 9 Gauche says to asta "A convenient power that can make it as if nothing ever happened for free, do you think that exists? Actions come with consequences, there's no getting around that. If you remember nothing else keep that in mind"

Attached: 1547485569870.png (400x367, 53K)

I said indirect way.
Yami is not a gentlest hooman you can just straight interact with. Even in the mobage game, he ignored the obviousness of her flirting by changing a topic.

I don't care if Nozel dies. Asta can kill him.

Not necessarily die but fucked up in some way, be it physically or psychologically

She's the Black Bull's whore. She fucked everyone even that awkward clown nigga.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Black Clover - 65 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.21_[2019.01.08_23.20.22].png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

I smell Saving Sergeant Yuno scenario on the distance.

Yup. I can get more detailed if i use my art tablet.

Hello I'm new here. How do I become a based Cloverchad?

Of course he will have to kill gray since she is a spy

Gauche is the only one here that is relevant. Zora was referencing Asta's self-sacrificial nature and Nozel was referencing the situation they were in, being forced to fight the Golden Dawn members. Those quotes have absolutely nothing to do with Asta's power and you're an idiot.
But you're right because of what Gauche said. There are definitely repercussions coming for Asta for using that grimoire.

When will you taking request?

Attached: 36d.jpg (428x387, 34K)

The Joestar poster is right.

I cant draw now because im at work but later if i don’t fall asleep.

I'm not a good drawfag, but I'll give ita shot... hopefully I can finish before the next thread.

it's almost like Part 7 is an amazing piece of work

What would happen to Charlotte if she saw him like this?

Attached: IMG_20190227_060640.jpg (1278x1434, 149K)

Not gonna lie guys
I really wish Charmy would shrink me and then swallow me whole

why bother asking if imagination alone made her passed out?

If imagination made her pass out, would it kill her if he was naked in front of her in reality?

No but a reluctant-forceful switch scene in their search for procreation would definitely kill me.

I-I need to see it.

If she wasnt in chibi form 95% of the time maybe i would give a shit about her

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion costumer! We will use it to improve our products greatly!

I want Charmy to stay in her human form permanently and only go chibi in gag scenes

CURSED IMAGE

Attached: 1539172496091.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Why sally?

Why is this image cursed again?

Why not?

Yami is a dicklet, Vanessa is for Asta.

Attached: bc.png (540x441, 202K)

fair point.
proceed.

Hope you like it, my dudes...
i fucked up and he still looks male

Attached: GirlAsta.png (658x855, 314K)

not bad.
looks female because she's a hiplet

Post shirtless Yami

Why would she be shirtless? Put some bandages on.

Sol belongs to Magna because jobbers are meant for each other

Very nice though hips need to be curvier. Also the anti-magic pattern needs to spread over the entire arm. It looks like Meliodas' demon form otherwise

SMUGMOSA

Attached: smugmosa.png (1280x720, 475K)

Will she make the same face once she gets Asta it cum full force inside her?

That doesn't really look smug

This, she will betray the bulls for her brother who’s being controlled.

If Asta ceases to be a manlet, Mimosa ceases to like Asta. Reminder that she likes manlets because she thinks they're cute.

While Noelle watches behind a one-way mirror, seething and crying

>dicklet
Asta is not for the slut

Attached: huge bulge.jpg (205x203, 48K)

Dunno about Mimosa, but I can certain if Asta will make this face when he jizzes on her.

Attached: jizzta.png (1280x720, 544K)

I sense you don't like Noelle.

>While Mimosa watches behind a one-way mirror, seething and crying
>While Rebecca watches behind a one-way mirror, seething and crying
>While Sally watches behind a one-way mirror, shlicking and having fun
>While Mariella watches behind a one-way mirror, seething and crying

>While Marie watches behind her brother's mirrror, seething and crying

I sense you like sally

I wish the anime was always this on model.
just taking screen caps is nice.

I want to see nozel

Who’s going to die? Jack and valtos are the obvious choices followed by yami but he’ll likely be revived.

The siscon jobber Nozel

nah nozel is going to be too important too the papa silva arc.
Also no way is Yami dying this arc.

This we still need that ballroom arc.

>Yami dying this arc.
Two birds in one stone

legit won't happen.

It's fine, user. Charlotte will also die.

Not him, but I'd be okay with it then.

>a black bull dying
lol the hack is about as good at killing characters off as fairy tail

>Wizard king
>All might
>current status......
hmm

>Black bull
>Wizard king
haha you really are dyslexic arent you? We get that he can copy naruto and kill off the hokage

Did a straw hat die?

the leader of the clover kingdom is still alive though.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE GOD MAGE CHAD EMPEROR.

Aww I made myself sad.

Attached: Chad Emperor.png (897x1300, 377K)

Who cares? Didn't realize this was a one piece thread retard
not a black bull you dyslexic

Is it weird that I have fetish towards Charly's helmet? I want her to peg me with that helmet

It's okay. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes the helmet.

>MC gets one of the more aesthetically edgy powerups in the Jumpverse
>personality doesn't change, remains a good boy
The author's actually a genius.

It's not a fairy tail thread either

of course now explain why the hack can't kill characters off just like fairy tail?

Who would hate the helmet? It's sad to see the usual getup of Charlotte to go if Tabata decide to change her design.

I don't know why hori can't kill characters

Based drawfag

Sister Lily will die from a crazy new evil boss, making Asta super angry and then acquiring a new ability. Then it will set him up to marry Noelle when he becomes Wizard King so he can marry into royalty.

You heard it here first.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.51_[2018.03.06_01.37.13].png (548x710, 396K)

Just goes to show how trash this series is when no one in its own thread wants to talk about it

The difference is Asta and Yami isn't a nigger.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.58_[2018.07.19_13.11.43].png (464x674, 344K)

goes to show how filthy your life is when you never want to clean your toilet.

Now you want to move goal posts again and talk about toilets?

You already moved the goal post to fairy tail.
any things game.

>Giving jimmy any (You)

>people hype up this series
>turns out to be standard shonen fare with weak character writing, decent art, bland medieval world with magic slapped on and no interesting themes/subtext
Was I rused?

Attached: 1522677607443.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

yes now go away

I wonder what people gave Julius trouble in battle since clover wasn't able to expand it's territory even with him in command.
Pure numbers might be the issue but his magic is good against that.

>>While Sally watches behind a one-way mirror, shlicking and having fun
>>While Mariella looks at Sally and wonders why she looks like her but with glasses

Still looks fairly feminine, widening the hips a bit would probably help. Still a good job though.

Most probably the clover kingdom themselves doesn't want to pursue expansionist policies as seen by how much of a pussy the current king is.

Speed magic counters time magic right? Because if you go fast enough then time stopping isn't actually stopping for the other person that you tried to stop.

eh Julius stopped light speed.
I think haste magic is what you are looking for.
But that's just a varient of time magic.

Hmm what about high level illusion magic? Then you can appear as though he got you but not actually?

It was criminal how many people on Twitter and Youtube wanted Asta to lose control of his senses because it was "too easy" to get into the new form.

Manga charmy looks attractive, why did they make her ugly for the anime?

Because this Charmy hasn't appeared in the anime yet

Mereoleona comes to you and says this. What do you do?

Attached: clothes.png (1280x720, 730K)

If there's nobody around, take them off. What can I do?

She's ugly but I am desperate so I get undressed

People want cathartic rage and teen boys losing their shit.
It makes the dudes feel good and think he's a bad ass and the girls all moist.

But I see the mangaka's end game.
Asta slowly but surely changing and becoming truly evil due to subtle corruption of the demon.

why don't you actually look up charmy in the Manga before coming up with a retarded assumption.

>only if there's nobody around
>She's ugly

fags

Attached: ....png (1280x720, 723K)

>she's ugly
Nah, you just have to get your eyes checked

So what signs of this subtle corruption in astas behaviour?

I'm not an exhibitionist user. If she wants to take off her clothes in front of everyone I'm not joining her. I ain't desperate, but she 32 with no man.

>She's ugly
Seriously, how?

Attached: Mereoleona_Ending.png (1280x720, 637K)

Proceed to remove my clothes and steel myself to the impending barrage of humiliating insults she will utter about my tiny pee pee.
And it unironically makes me hard.

Shit taste

>with no man.
How you know? She could be married for all we know

i like petite girls not great apes

Just imagine the smell user. Female sweat and animal semen. How could you not

She would've mentioned it

>How could you not
saving my self for noelle

You are never going to fuck Noelle as a virgin. Asta will always be first. Are you alright with that? You're not even sure if you're gonna get a chance with her.

Gross. I'd rather smell Charmy. I bet she smells really nice!

Ew bet she smells like food left out all day

That's some high quality smells

Was Gordon in the manga during this arc? I don't remember him.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Black Clover - 72 [720p].png (1280x720, 733K)

Vanessa Gordon and gauche weren't there.
I imagine they are commentary.

Anime fucked up yet again.Gordon mentions later on that he never knew about the Royal Knight Exam

So that's how they're gonna drag this arc out.

I don't think it's a fuck up, he's seen in the opening protecting Finral too. They probably just threw him in there because the poor guy gets zero screen time despite being a member of the Black Bulls and being present since the very beginning. Now if they actually make him fight then that'd be a fuck up considering the nature of his magic and how he feels about using said magic against people.

Have you never watched a shounen tourny?
that's how they are always dragged out.

They are just cheerleaders.
relax

>relax
What are you talking about? Relax what you stupid fucking autist? I made a simple observation.

To the extent of bringing characters who were never present? I must have been watching only the good shounen tournies then.

I ment commentators.

It doesn't really matter because either way they are u
just going to be filler commentators like krillin.

You just know some of the boys enjoy sniffing her dirty panties.

Didn't Tabata say this is shounen bersek? Something like that is definitely happening

he said he was aiming for the athstetic
not the plot
besides without the rape berserk is basically a shounen

They all probably do it at some point

Maybe Magna.
But Henry? Luck? Gordon? Gauche? Yami? Asta?
They're all too retarded or disinterested to do it.
Luck is battle retarded.
Gordon is socially retarded.
Gauche is too Marie-interested.
Yami is Charlotte-interested.
Asta is very Shista Riri-interested.
Henry can't even begin to sniff any kind of panties.

Nah after seeing it everyday you must just lose interest at some point.

Doesn't only Asta wash the laundry?

What about Finral

He has probably unintentionally sniffed them

Rookie assignments probably. I don't know who the rookie was before Asta and Noelle, probably Luck. But I don't think Luck would be interested in stinky panties.

Finral joined before Vanessa so he never had a chance to wash her panties.

Asta is getting promoted to at least vice captain this arc, if Yami dies he's gonna take over as captain.

Who else here remembers when people were disappointed Yuno didn't go evil?

Attached: 016.png (926x1300, 296K)

The Bulls already have a vice captain we haven't met

I don't
Everyone loved that yuno was a max autist.

Nobody was dissapointed though. Everyone was loving the rival autism.

I definitely remember a lot of people being disappointed. Just not on Yea Forums.

Stop browsing plebbit

What is there to suggest silhouette-chan is vice captain?

Then why the fuck are you asking us?
I don't browse other gay sites.

I didn't know BC had a leddit until a few chapters later.

That nobody else is vice captain

The bulls are a pretty unconventional squad it could be there is no vice

Sure but I'll go with the assumption that they do until proven otherwise.

Black Bulls Black Ops Panty Sniffing Squad
Finral
Magna
Gordon
Occasionally Gauche but he regrets it deeply after doing the deed.

Gauche will only sniff Marie's panties.

Which Black Bulls girl has the best smelling panties? I bet it’s grey

All that pantsu talking made me curious. Do the Blue Rose slaves fight each other to decide who will sniff Charly's used pantsu?

It's Noelle. She's royalty. Sends her laundry to the Silva estate every week, where it's to be washed with essential oils.

Imagine the smell in their base.

Absolutely disgusting, like rotten dead babies and blood.
No wonder monsters like orcs and goblins love women.

Noelle looked really pretty this episode.

Attached: noelle.png (1280x720, 803K)

>because the poor guy gets zero screen time despite being a member of the Black Bulls
That's the entire point

She looks like the one character from naruto with ugly eyebrows

I really like the way Tabata draws female faces

Attached: 1541089109311.jpg (1328x1000, 189K)

I just started the series on episode 30.
Does Gordon ever use magic or did the creator never bother giving him abilities?

That's her true form
It's called on model

He does, but It'll be a while until the anime gets there if it gets there at all.

Made for fat old peasants.

Yes he does.
But his magic is expect iona llc lethal. And was never shown till like chapter 140

It's a top grossing anime. It will get there.

>expect iona llc
Did you have a stroke there user?

It's the power of phone posting.

When is the whole "SISTA LILY" meme going to stop? Or is Tabata going to keep dragging the gag out until he has Lily outright tell Asta to fuck off because she sees him as a little brother.

Holy fucking shit what the flying fuck is this? Never thought I'd see Black Clover in a top 10 anime fights video from WrchMojo but for it to be in first place? What the fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=m3h8ocdgtnM

stop shilling that shit channel

I was just bored and came across the video so I watched it just to see what they had to say. I just didn't expect to see Black Clover here at all.

Are you an anime only?
They only do the lily joke like 4 times in the manga

Thank you Based Chadsta

based

Attached: 1551118728795.jpg (786x1200, 89K)

Not surprised it showed up in that video, it is a fairly popular shonen.

C-CUTE!

Attached: Noll.jpg (423x255, 40K)

Now that Noelle has Valkyrie Dress, I hope she starts working out with Asta so her lance has a little extra strength to it.

It’s a shame that BC is in a medieval fantasy setting, Noelle in a sports bra and workout leggings would destroy my dick

Attached: BFB92516-C421-4C29-94AC-46FBBCBDC10F.jpg (1032x1457, 230K)

Attached: 1549361456592.png (1200x1200, 2.32M)

Imagine being a Blue Rose man slave and Sol decides to make you her pet.

Too dark. Needs milk

>Hurts only a little

Attached: _.jpg (622x832, 434K)

My cute little muffin.

Noelle would be a lot better if her mom didn't marry some pussy that used water magic. Nozel is the only kid that didn't get stuck with shit magic.

Noelles water has been infinity useful though

Vanessa could make em.

Magic is the most OP bending in Avatar.
Watch Noelle stop rain later or some crazy shit

Why is it that Sol is a blatant feminist, but no SJW has latched on to her yet nor has any logical person have had any problem with her?

>tfw no hentai of diamond Chads raping witches

> Stop rain
Would Be hype

Because she's black

>but no SJW has latched on to her
If they watch anime they are probably watching MHA

What's his endgame?

Personally, I think a Diamond Kingdom arc will follow right after the current one, and we'll see Mars and Ladros trying to stabilize the kingdom

Attached: Mars_anime_profile.png (235x418, 85K)

Really gay outfit.

Because she's portrayed as an annoying bitch who is full of herself.

Attached: 14.jpg (385x520, 47K)

All she had to do was knock out Mimosa

Becoming diamond ruler after the civil war trying to beat Morris who’s taken over with his chimera machine army.

And she now likes dick

>What's his endgame?
To fuck Fana obviously.

>Noelle and Mimosa have the same sized breasts

Stop changing breast sizes fan artists.

I want to polish Sol.

>actually fucking posting Watch Mojo

Holy shit, don't even go back to Redit, flat out kill yourself.

Pretty sure that was drawn by Tabata

Noelle's always been decently stacked though.

Attached: 1507038466228.jpg (1739x1270, 356K)

>anime-onlys don't think NOLL is stacked because of off-model art

Asta is going to put his penis inside this someday.

Attached: sister lily.jpg (612x988, 156K)

Noelle canonically has milkers

Attached: Noelle_Silva_Characters_Profile.png (768x1200, 609K)

Is there a tag for YamiChar?
Yamis tag is mostly gay.

Attached: 22428BBE-C264-4DA0-8D48-2037094B45D1.jpg (640x853, 97K)

Thank you.

I'll try to remember that next time.

Fuck off Boku no Faggot

Attached: 1549345000182.png (764x1200, 819K)

Mimosa might still be bigger though. Hard to tell.

Attached: Mimosa_Vermilion_Characters_Profile.png (768x1200, 650K)

I found your pixiv Keep it up user

>180cm

She's a big girl

Don’t insult TMfag you newbie. Anyone who likes Yami x Charlotte is based.

Why are all the men besides Finral so fucking gay? Yami, Asta, Yuno, all these men have women fucking begging for their cock, but zero interest in that shit.

Attached: 51465042_828252437519321_2831561715731141091_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Is Sol a foreigner like Yami?

Attached: 12.png (895x1300, 693K)

Mimosas are bigger. But by a small margin though.
Noelle is still huge.

Attached: DvReYwLVYAEJ0O_.jpg (764x1200, 309K)

Finral completely ignores Vanessa. He is the gayest man in the world and just pretends to like girls.

Because he knows he has zero chance.

Also I'm curious about Gordon-Grey brief background. Gordon is clearly come from influential family. Grey is still unknown, perhaps a commoner. Does she was picked up by Yami in entrance exam or recruited by backdoor means?

Noelle's base outfit hides her titties, Mimosa's accentuates them. In actuality they're both similarly stacked.

Search this one on Pixiv todomomobro
'ヤミシャロ'

Or they sold him to yami, they make all their money in magic after all and they have no use for Gordon deadly poison.

>ywn drink Mimosa's urine

What's the fucking point of being alive?

This. Mimosa is noticeably bigger, but Noelle is pretty close and still on the large side.
It helps that Mimosa is a bit shorter and curvier than Noelle, who’s got a slimmer build. Not that there’s anything wrong with either. Both are perfect girls.

>He doesn’t know that royals have servants that drink their pee for them
Come on user, step up your lore game.

There is no reason to be alive. Hang yourself.

Bah only 10 things.
Thanks though!

Attached: 286505E1-CAA5-4B4C-B1A3-11803C4E9646.jpg (600x887, 191K)

Charmy still unsexy as fuck

Her small state is more sexy.
Also the lack of cheek swirls triggers me.

Can I drink noelles?

No. And if you're asking to drink Charlotte's, Yami already did it during the festival

t. Bell

>Not wanting to drink Bell’s pee
Spirit pee is the patrician choice, user.

No that's the anime version based on Tabata's color spread here . The anime made their tits the same size, while Tabata drew Mimosa's bigger

I want to soak her in alcohol and then drink it.

Attached: tiki dragons crown.jpg (2000x993, 384K)

Geez racist fuck. Look how sad Sol looks now

It's not like tabata is the most consistent with noelles tits.
Just look at this.

Yes Sol comes from the far south, beyond the Heart kingdom

I think had the right idea. Tabata is pretty consistent with Noelle’s bust in the actual manga though, even if covers/art has some exceptions.

Well yeah.
She big

Attached: 1531617988822.png (500x526, 159K)

Sister Lily is bottom of the harem sorry to break it to you

Based. Fairy girls are top tier.

Attached: 601A3718-A708-4CE1-8238-6C2E77491FE1.jpg (567x520, 119K)

>You will never lick Mimosa's asshole
Feels bad man.

Seems consistent to me. While Noelle's tits have a lot of volume they also sag a little, so when she's up in the air as pictured in that volume cover, they will naturally bounce up and look bigger in that moment. But when she remains stationary like in her profile page, her tits appear relatively smaller in comparison.

Attached: 2019-02-27 22.26.44.png (372x588, 170K)

I got nothing

God I love noll

Does Bell even wear panties? Is Yuno just constantly getting a face full of fairy butt?

early in the series, they say she's got lots of magic, isn't she some kind of elf? it'd make sense...

They can't wear panties because that's where the fairy dust comes from.

Attached: fairy.jpg (636x900, 138K)

An elf said she's likely a noble.
I have a strong feeling she may be related to papa silva.

She only fucks maryln manson.

at least we can all agree she will become a plot device

It would never work. Imagine you raise a kid. You could never have feelings for that kid other than love as a daughter/son relationship

Never say never

Does Gordon ever do anything or is he just a gag character?

It should be obvious he is a useless gag character that will never do anything than fuck a daki because he is so lonely

I'm sorry, so even though elves and dwarves have been stated to have immense and special magic power, this person's super powered upgrade is a human form?

Like, it's a cool power to compliment the other power, but at the same time, what?

>you could never have feelings for that kid other than love as a daughter/son relationship

Attached: rin-usagi-drop.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Attached: 04 (1).png (888x1300, 512K)

How about you actually read the chapter.
Her change in form is nothing. but that. A visual change.
The whole point was that hybrids have 2 magic attributes.

I feel like you missed the point of the chapter.

He has some pretty potent and deadly magic, unfortunately he won't use to it'a fullest potential because he refuses to use it against living beings. So unless the crew are fighting a specific type of enemy, he'll remain a gag character which is a shame because I'd like to see him get at least one 1v1 fight before the series ends.

Don't worry about it

Well we got 10 years man you can hold onto the dream.

>Well we got 10 years
Maybe a few months since we are at the climax of the series

A new race was Litterally just foreshadowed this chapter.
Go into hard denial somewhere else.
Perhaps giving that toilet an extra scrub.

I know you're just trolling, but why the fuck would Tabata end BC when there's so much left to explore?
Like there are four main kingdoms, and so far every single arc has occurred within Clover. And that's to say nothing about the other parts of the BC world, like Yami's homeland.
And BC sales are fine. It's not at risk of being axed, at all.

>Like there are four main kingdoms,
Lots of series end without exploring other kingdoms.
>Yami's homeland
Literally a self insert background. Nothing of importance in it. It will never be explored so just pretend it doesnt exist
>And BC sales are fine. It's not at risk of being axed, at all.
Hes ending it on a good note then

> I know you are just trolling
You shoulda just stopped here.

yeah, she's a hybrid, but she can only use 1 magic attribute at a time
and even though dwarves has special magic powers, she turns into a human to beat the boss
she doesn't wreck shit as a dwarf or anything

ok

>cuz he wanna fuck someone else
who?

See >

> Turns into a human
> Turns into a dwarf.
She's both she's a hybrid she doesn't "turn" she's always both

Who should Nebra be shipped with?

Me bruh

Can you Trully accept her large grotesque member?

All the way down my throat yes

It's 13 inches flaccid.
And she's Not quite the type to want to use it willingly.
She just wants to be a like a normal grill

Spoilers for next chapter

ノエルの場所にジャックが助っ人
リルとの戦闘ををチャーミーに任せてアスタとミモザが上に上がると倒れているバヴァル
その場に残っている人でもエルフでもない魔力を感じるミモザ
ユノとパトリライア最後のセフィラのロンネが対峙
マナゾーンでパトリとライアの2人を圧倒するが物質の位置を交換する魔法でロンネに魔石を取られるユノ
これで今までの全てが報われるというロンネの言葉の嘘を感じお前は誰だと聞くと怪しく笑い何かを唱えるロンネ。ライアの腹に黒い穴が空く
ライア「まさかこの転生は…」
凶刃と共に姿を現す人でもエルフでもないもの…!

>Jack saves Noelle
>Charmy lets Mimosta escape up
>They find Yuno cornered
>The spell completes
>The Devil emerges

>>Jack saves Noelle
Only natural since Fana would have whooped her ass

So, Jack appears. But where the fuck is Yami with? Is he on the breeding session with tsun tsun?

Yami has fucked many women so a girl.in a bikini doesnt register anything to him.

Wake Up Badgers?

She was flirting with Asta when he first came to the team.

Hopefully. She needs his bbc to wake up.

Asta and Mimosa run into the dice elf? Yuno's up against Patri and Raia?

>Jack's just roaming around hell
>"kekekek that elf was too easy"
>Finds noelle
>fighting an elf that can regenerate forever

He came on the spot and then took over fighting.

>Jack X Noelle
Approved.

Devils taking over everyone in the castle? they need bodies I guess if they want to be relevant for future arcs.
>Yami Demon mode
Suspicious actually, jack will be a traitor he's jack the ripper for goodness sakes.

He's the first commoner magic knight captain. He's clean as a whistle or every half dicked noble would sniff him out in jealous anger.

Attached: 1550388613249.jpg (754x908, 288K)

Attached: 1547010522076.png (879x1049, 662K)

Damn shame Saniii said he wasn't going to be drawing for awhile, he does a great job with Merolaona.

Attached: 1547001550269.jpg (651x976, 92K)

Her chin is fantastic. It's a weapon to surpass metal gear.

Attached: astaaa.png (893x387, 332K)

Post noll

I'm leaning toward Yami being the kind of guy who'd say something like none of you were strong enough to be his VC so he never bothered. Then he'd have them battle for the position. Obviously the winner would be Finral, because he does have seniority.

Attached: 1546970329091.png (1920x1709, 3.23M)

Based Yuno. Maxed out autistic rival points to ensure his loyalty to Asta.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad Jack can finally cut someone repeatedly without endangering his/her life.

He along with Grey was going to actually redeem his character until Henry destroyed his chance for it.

Attached: IMG_20190118_160007.jpg (420x672, 36K)

They'll have their chance in a future arc.

She is hot but she drinks too much. Disgusting.

She wasted too much of her time inside the cage which is inside a tower which is inside a small country consisted of witches which every single one of them are female and they hate anyone who have dicks to the bone, her psyche is corrupted to the extent of being not understand the pleasure of peepee inside of vagoo.

Yeah, so sad. I like his art style
I think he's not only a tsunfag, he like mereoleona as well. I loved the charlotte lingerie one he made

The standard normalfag BC fan then. True patricians love Charmy and would make Charmy fanart.
I'm sad he won't make Human Mode Charmy though. Anyone have a twitter account to suggest him to?

>True patricians love Charmy
t.charmyfag

You guys know you can just commission people for art?

Saniii has said before that he doesn't take commissions.

It can be from anyone else. There are 1000+ artists

I want him to draw it user. Not anyone else.

I dunno about that user

kek

Attached: ea2.png (674x715, 526K)

>Degenerates
This is why you will never have children

Maybe you mean request, user
Commission has money involve on it, it's impossible for an artist to refuse.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Is it fine for elven shenanigans to actually ended in this arc or it is better to let several elves to escaped from their eventual defeat in this arc? I think it's okay to implement twists like throwing Yuno's soul into afterlife realm and let his body fully stolen by elf who eventually escapes from Magic Knights.

More like COCK her a "hearty meal" (if you know what I mean) am I right?

Either or is fine.
> Spoiler
That's shit.

Explain

> Assumptions

I would be disappointed if they don't end up together. Asta never gives up. If he's after an older women, he shouldn't stop until he gets her. If he ain't slapping her nun cheeks in the end, I'll be very sad.

Julius Sukehiro, when?

Attached: js.jpg (955x1025, 485K)

I'm somewhat eager to see more of Mimosa and I'm glad she'll be back next week. I love both Noelle and Mimosa so much that I can't pick just one. Based Tabata creating lovely girls.

Attached: mimosa.png (473x369, 253K)

If you encounter people in the future who swear they've never seen this or that foreshadowed, you know who to blame.

Attached: speedreader.png (602x184, 32K)

>2 hours for almost 200 chapters
what the fuck
how
did he just scroll past every fucking page with only a glance

You can just share that pic user made pointing out all the foreshadowing in case they shout bullshit.

What's even worse are the replies agreeing with him about being "fast readers"

You save it.

I couldn't even get past the first page of the 1st chapter in a week it was so shit

people like that disgust me
like, it takes me an hour to get through about 20 chapters, and I still think it's plenty fast and I miss shit so I gotta re-read

Explains why it took you years to clean your toilet.
It was just that shit.

Hopefully soon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-184040.png (2093x1440, 3.18M)

Time skip after this arc.

What the hell is the deconstruction of classism in the Medieval Ages.
These kids have been eating too much basedbeans lately.

Attached: buzzwords.png (576x521, 54K)

Did that person have a stroke while typing? No punctuation, tons of misspellings and awful early 2000s flip-phone abbreviations...I cannot take this person seriously.

>basedbeans

Attached: soyku.jpg (746x896, 130K)

Maybe the idiot was phoneposting.
But think for a second, how the hell would a deconstruction of a monarchy with caste system even work? The poor oppress the rich because they have the most power? How is that even believable? Lmao fucking buzzwords

So Asta brought one of those super OP healing spell in a flask to Fuegoleon too, right?

I read about a volume in an hour and even I miss shit sometimes so yeah idk how those guys make it possible

>Opinion from who.
Twitter post should be banable.

No fuegos arm was mission. Witch queens healing spell doesn't regrow limbs

Someone will be half dead this arc and Mimosa will come through.

>Mission
missing

>The poor oppress the rich because they have the most power?
Well, there's always this .... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
I agree with you though, this chick is a moron.

they used to be banned on sight and still are when reported by 2+ people to bump up the report queue

user read his post carefully.
he's an anime only.

Makes me check the manga to confirm the Fue arm. Pretty much no.

Attached: 08.png (891x1300, 419K)

Explain Kiato's leg and Kahono's throat.

Attached: 15.png (892x1300, 264K)

The monarchy is is done well in bc because commoners, peasants and good nobles, royals are changing it rather than a revolution to take it down like most series do.

Attached: 171.png (1600x1143, 421K)

exact same chapter speed reader.
also kahono throat is not missing. it's crushed.

Attached: 20190228_085941.png (245x528, 82K)

This.
if his arm was there Owen could have re attached it.

>One armed wizard king soon™

Can you fags take take the faggots in our thread?

Nah your faggots probably don't want to be here.

He will use the cock to make fried chicken. You know, like pick related

Attached: fried chiken.jpg (696x696, 99K)

>if his arm was there Owen could have re attached it.
He couldn't, Vetto used ancient curse magic, something Owen or any regular mage doctor wouldn't know anything about.

He's talking about Fuego's arm

You are really lost.
fuego never lost his arm to vetto

Holy shit don't mind me, I don't know why I'm messing up this hard

Attached: DmJd1StU4AARODf.jpg (1113x1200, 246K)

Nvm, I forgot to see the previous page.

You can thank based wizard king for that. These changes in their society were relatively new to them.

>Like there are four main kingdoms, and so far every single arc has occurred within Clover.
>Thinking you have to explore the whole world.
This isn't a RPG. Its a manga. FMA had several other countries and yet the whole series only focused on one of them. Naruto had 5 major countries in their world and yet it was mainly focused on just one of them. Three of them in fact Naruto himself never went to. One Piece has tons of Islands and countries that Luffy's never been to.
TL;DR Black Clover can easily end without exploring other countries.

>FMA had several other countries and yet the whole series only focused on one of them.
FMA was only about restoring Al's body.
There was no reason to go to other countries.
BC has a reason to go to other countries, Mars and Ladros are 2 reasons.

>Mars and Ladros are 2 reasons.
They are good guys now so why are they reasons?

Because Asta and company are helping them, not fighting them. Way to miss the foreshadowing after the Witches Forest arc.

the better argument would have been
>Why would Tabata tease a reward race this late in if it was ending
>Why would he tease a Leo power up and not give it to him
>Morris in general

>Way to miss the foreshadowing after the Witches Forest arc.
The climax of the series is now. Not everything is foreshadowing jim

>BC has a reason to go to other countries, Mars and Ladros are 2 reasons.
By that logic you could say Ling and Mei were 2 reasons to go and explore Xing in FMA and yet they never did and their goals were completed offscreen. Same thing can happen with Mars and Ladros.

Don't speedread the thread user

>A reward
a new*

it's absolutely pathetic that you attempt to smear your tracks like this baldy.

>The climax of the series is now.
>jim
Falseflag somewhere else, Jdog.

That logic doesn't work because we never see Xing in FMA. We know the current economic situation of Diamond, we know it goes to war with Clover often, we know the king is a puppet manipulated by someone named Morris, and we know he experiments on kids.

Tabatas fore shadow game point.
Sorry user.

>That logic doesn't work because we never see Xing in FMA
True but you haven't' really seen much of Diamond Kingdom either.
>We know the current economic situation of Diamond
You know Xing has a ton of poverty.
>we know it goes to war with Clover often
You know there's a ton of internal conflict in Xing.
>we know the king is a puppet manipulated by someone named Morris, and we know he experiments on kids.
And you know the Xing Emperor is obsessed with Immortality.
>FMA was only about restoring Al's body.
And Black Clover is about becoming the Wizard King of Clover. There's nothing about this goal that forces them to go to other countries.
Point is user. I'm not saying you're wrong, if Tabata desires to do so, he could definitely cover an arc focusing on Diamond Kingdom. However its NOT necessary. Arakawa could have also done the same and had an arc over Xing had she wanted to but she was tired by this point and wanted to end FMA. As I said earlier that's nothing about Asta's goal that requires him to go to other countries. His goal is very similar to Naruto's goal to become Hokage. Did Naruto need to explore the whole world to become Hokage? No he didn't.

Difference is Tabata said he wants bc to go on as long as one peice.
he's not tired of it.

This sounds fake.

>Asta refuses to peep on some of the hottest ladies in the realm because his heart belongs to SHISTA RIRY
Why is he such a CHAD, lads?

Attached: 1491235823996.jpg (444x617, 64K)

Sure thing baldy

As long as One Piece? That's a big ask and honestly I don't see how Black Clover could last that long with the way things have progressed with Black Clover so far. Even Naruto's length is pushing it.

Fana hasn't hit Noelle once

Flaseflagging this obviously.

What I'm saying is that the groundwork has been laid out for Diamond. The hook is there, what hook did Xing have for Ed to go there? There was none.
To add, FMA and Naruto are character driven. BC is plot driven. Therefore, wherever the plot goes, Asta will go. The reverse is true for FMA, the only time we will go to other places is if Ed/Naruto's choices lead them there. Otherwise no dice.
>As I said earlier that's nothing about Asta's goal that requires him to go to other countries.
Not if it's war. There's also the whole "unity" thing Asta's been in support of concerning the elves. Who's to say it won't extend to other kingdoms?

A lot of chapters of FMA and Naruto are introspection and dialogue chapters. BC doesn't have much of those, preferring to stock up on action and settings.

You aren't Tabata.
You dont need to see shit tbqh.
Tabata already went on interview saying the first arc is coming to a close. All the chapters so far is all one arc for Tabata.

Because when you've lived with a woman as pure as Sister Lily your entire life, no substitute will ever do. After Asta saves the country he and the good sister will meet again, and have lots of consensual hand-holding before finally consummating their love on the night of their wedding.

>Tabata already went on interview
Nice meme that you never have proof for

B-But she's a sister! She's celibate!

The final arc is that the church is fucking corrupt and has sex rings for the priests to fuck the nuns just like real life.

>Nice meme that you never have proof for

Attached: shocko.jpg (630x700, 123K)

already been confirmed months ago in this French interview.
blog.francetvinfo.fr/popup/2018/09/18/dragon-ball-ma-donne-envie-de-faire-ce-metier-entretien-avec-yuki-tabata-lauteur-du-shonen-manga-black-clover.html

Attached: 1534433959905.png (344x326, 43K)

>Dragon ball interview
>Barely anything to do with bc
nice one retard

Stop replying to obvious bait

Imagine wasting 13 years of your life shitposting series you hate every single day.

Attached: (You).jpg (481x667, 140K)

And Fana regenerated from Noelle's strongest attack.

Keep being retarded.

Noelle could drown her. flood the room again.

Doesn't change the fact that Fana can't whoop Noelle if she can't touch her.

Why can't asta use magic?

>Noll actually just wanted to see Fana topless
>Asta and Mimost finally roll in with Charmy in tow
>Fana and Noll are comparing bust size
Would Mimosa join in?

Attached: NollMimo.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

She wouldn't compare herself with absolute peasants.

>And Black Clover is about becoming the Wizard King of Clover. There's nothing about this goal that forces them to go to other countries.
WK has to protect the country, and that includes waging wars and shit. And to wage wars you have to visit other countries or at least reach their borders. Naruto manga fleshed out and explored 3 of the 5 main countries, but brought important characters from all of them halfway through the manga.
BC has 4 themed countries, 4 implied themed spirits (so far introduced through 2 characters from different countries), 4 implied main item magic (but only the sword was introduced). We'll probably get 1 mystical race for each country too.
There's a lot to explore.

Noelle can't keep that dress forever. Fana, however, can keep wrecking shit for a long time.

>WK has to protect the country
And that part will happen in Black glober

Because he has no magic.

>Dress times out
>wait inside sea dragons nest until body recovers while shooting water balls

>Noelle's shield
>Blocking Fana's Attacks
Yeah, no.

>>wait inside sea dragons nest
Its like you forgot what happened when Fana made Salamander touch it

Is she confirmed as hot as salamanders magic?

Noelle water shield would easily be able to withstand the subpar offensive attacks of a healing fire mage
Lucky for Noelle Salamander ditched Fana

500 for Mimosa

Attached: boobmilion.jpg (605x433, 118K)

Elf buff might be able to make up for no Salamander

Ehhh

last for best ship

Attached: yamisharo.jpg (1200x727, 303K)

>Subpar attack from a healing fire mage
Sure, meanwhile Vetto wrecked so many people without elf buff and give Mereleona a run for her money with elf buff despite being a healing beast mage.

Can vetto heal others?
If not he's a buff mage.

He never tried.
And if you can heal yourself, that means you can heal.

>Fana fag gets trigger everytime someone calls her a healing mage.
pretty funny

doesn't mean he's a healing mage though.
Patry can heal too. Doesn't mean he's a healing mage.
He can't even heal his arm. Nor could fana or vetto

What makes a healing mage, then? Vetto can regrow limbs in an instant like nothing happened, yet he isn't a healing mage? Then I guess Mimosa isn't a healing mage either.

He's a melee mage, the healing was some dark spell or curse.

It's still a spell he used. And Fana herself talked as if her own spell was some obscure shit people shouldn't use.
So we're back at square one.

How come vetto didn't heal from dimension slash if it's so great?

Fana has shit offensive capabilities. If she didn't she wouldn't have relied on salamander for every attack spell.
>Elf buff
All the mana boost means is she can put more mana in her shit attacks but even then it wouldnt be much more effective than flower cannon
>Mereleona a run for her money
wrong
>despite being a healing beast mage
He only used healing magic once and after he entered his second phase. He is an attack specialist with healing capabilities

If your healing out classes your offense out are a healer.
plain and simple
Vettos offense out classed his healing
he was capable of tearing through tons of bed rock with a blunt whale

You know Mars is a healing mage as well yet he has good offensive capabilities.

We aren't. Fana survived death because of her pheonix magic.
elf fana is just even better pheonix magic