Tomo-chan

IT'S NOT TATSUMI RAMEN
it's depression

Attached: D0Yc4CSVAAA9pQx.jpg (640x1048, 146K)

Fumita is a hack by the way.

I have a feeling when I see this. the feeling, that we're getting another set of problems that will take 30+ chapter to solve. I hope I'm right.

you are right.
pic related.

Attached: punishedjun.png (273x192, 15K)

Title: Friendly -> Fatherly
Panel 1
Tomo: So I know I said I wanted you guys to come here so I could thank you, but I actually have something I wanted to talk to you about...
Carol: That's fine! Tell us, tell us!
Misuzu: What is it?
Panel 2
Tomo: Recently...or, well, I guess for a while now...probably because he started thinking of me as a woman, but...
Panel 3
Tomo: Jun has calmed down way too much, and it's kinda pissing me off.
Panel 4
Carol: Agreed.
Misuzu: Agreed.

Attached: boredsuzu.png (341x314, 151K)

jun bullying soon now

>entire comic was about Tomo getting Jun to recognize her as a woman
>now the comic is about Tomo getting Jun to not recognize her as a woman
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
THE OUROBOROS DEVOURS ITSELF

Attached: 1538871697125.jpg (720x656, 49K)

Tomo NTR'ing herself yay.

>Jun confesses
>is now to tame for Tomo
You just can't win with women.

Attached: that internal struggle.png (323x196, 93K)

She is just pissed off that he says he wont hit her anymore.

we're gonna get freaky.

>Tomo-Jun you're being too lovey dovey with me
>Jun- wtf
wew

I'm sorry muh dude

Tomo just wants the exact relationship they always had but with the added benefits of cuddling and kissing and fucking. Can't exactly blame her for that.

>finally get him to recognize you as a woman
>hate it
Sasuga you dumb fucking tomboy

Attached: 1550953070005.png (266x215, 38K)

>Tomo likes it rough
Where can I find this kind of woman?

Would be kind of fucked up Jun slugging Tomo in front of their kids.

Tomboys are for slapping around.

Fuck you Tomo, you dumb overthinking tomboy. You got your crush to see you as a girl, treat you as a girl, confess to you as a girl, all while being smooth/zen as fuck, and while remaining your friend and rival and you're still finding shit to nitpick about how he is. Just be thankful you got a Jun and won't have to end up with a fucking Tanabe like some other people. Tomboys, I swear they're their own worse fucking enemies.

in fumita's doujins
we're going places now

>dropout

Attached: 576565432423.png (555x555, 508K)

i don't get it

Tomo doesn't deserves Jun

Prove me wrong.

It is just women in general not knowing what they want or wanting everything.

Im actually mad

We all know there's only one best girl in the manga.

Attached: 1533483388223.png (555x378, 112K)

Today's page: Misuzu is for swalloing, Carol is for facials.

>Jun has calmed down way too much, and it's kinda pissing me off
>expecting the person who loves you not to be gentler with you now that you're together
you dumb tomboy

This is why tomboys don't deserve to win

God damn right, dumb bitch should just go out with ___me___

So this is why women cheat.

Wow i'm kind of upset. Out of all the routes this series could've taken it goes Tomo is pissed off? Really?

Where are the cute Tomos?

Attached: cute bubbly tomo.jpg (298x192, 17K)

I'm actually going to get really upset if this goes in the direction I think it is going. Now that Jun as acknowledged Tomo as a woman, and lover. He is no longer good enough for her and will try to make him jealous. Only to find out he trusts her way too much to feel threatened. She ends up cheating on him anyway.

Attached: [#dropout] Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! page 880.png (640x958, 261K)

>Tomo makes Jun have to beat her in sparring matches for sex

Thanks lads

Attached: dropout.png (204x189, 45K)

>carol gets it
it cant be...

>Best friend -> Father
I don't get it. Is she going to fuck Jun's dad?

Attached: carol snap.png (267x187, 41K)

Carol and Misuzu ain't helping either those hags

>dropout

Are you gonna catch up on Zombie? The story ends in 4 more chapters.

Not nearly a week of chapters and Tomo went back to being worst girl again. The fuck Fumita?!

Attached: Puzzled.png (625x625, 489K)

>Tomo proving again she is actually worst girl.

Not only she is a coward, but when he FINALLY confesses and is the one who does all the job she doesn't like it.

it's saying deep down Tomo wants to fuck Gorou

She's having issues with senpai too. Of course she understands.

Tomo does not want Jun becoming her Dad.

Tomo wants to turn Jun into a daddy.

Punk-chan should come back and cuck Tomo tbqh

Attached: 1519274794618.png (1048x633, 399K)

her issues with senpai are also about not getting it.

>dropout
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1547903747661.gif (275x226, 1.75M)

>dropout
I thought Mizuzu was the only one who was critical of Jun's emotions.
It's only funny when SHE does it

Attached: 1533444145543.jpg (192x190, 6K)

I mean COME ON

t. Misuzu

>Not even one week in the relationship
>Already wants to do shit tests on him

Fucking wow, tomo a shit.

>dropout

Attached: 1531359481470.png (144x208, 40K)

Nope, Misuzu herself would consider Tomo best girl, that's been part of her problems.

Last thing on fumita's mind is NTR
There's two much more important things right up front
>jun being a sperg
>ryona
we may see both.

Attached: Thu Nov 3 22:38:13 2016.png (400x532, 177K)

>tomo is afraid that after jun falls in love with her he'll stop being her bro
>it actually happens
fumita is a madman will he ever be stopped
based hackmita proving once and for all that status quo is god, your shitty romcom MCs should NEVER get together until the VERY END

She just wants him to beat her up, forcer her down, slam inside her, and turn her inside out.

Is fumita trying to tell us tomboys are shit?

So what. Isn't that a good thing?
If there wasn't any issue, then there wouldn't be any story.
I'm just glad Fumita has the balls to go forward with petty relationship issues like this.

I guessing you girls can I dont know go talk to your singnicant other about this?

>Wants to be recognized as a woman
>Jun does it
>She hates it
I DON'T GET IT, WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN

Attached: 1483247911682.gif (554x251, 1.27M)

I was hoping for some more fluff before we dove right into relationship drama. Jun doesnt deserve to be tested so quickly.

See you guys tomorrow

Attached: 1514310541473-vp.gif (500x445, 2.53M)

What is their to get? She doesn't want him to stop playing rough with her and become Goro.

That's just women in general

they're not so petty.
OG adam and eve was that eve got bored because adam didn't pay attention to her, and went off to try stupid shit

BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
>BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
>BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
>BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
>BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
>BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO
>BACK TO TH E STATUS QUO

That's actually a very good point. It made me appreciate fumitas writing because this shit happens with women all the time

More like getting manipulated.

Fucking bitch

Women were a mistake, God truly fucked up.

>it'd be nice if he meant anything by it, but...
Quote from literally like the second page of the entire manga. Tomo-chan wa onnanoko! While on the one hand you could interpret it as "I want jun to treat me like a girl", you could also treat it as "hey dipshit, that person whose ass you're slapping? she's a girl. You could FUCK that ass too".

She didn't want to be treated like a "girl". She wanted Jun to man up and make good on the public sexual harassment he subjected her to. That person is not a boy. She has soft tits and a tight pussy. You don't have to stop at groping.

Its true she should have waited until they had sex first before deciding that Jun was becoming too soft and too much like her Dad.

Tomo, grow up.

Lmao and you fags love to put tomboy pussy on a pedestal when they are just as bad as 3DPD bitches, glad fumita is showing us tomboys are shit.

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: otter keikaku.jpg (330x302, 39K)

Fact: if Jun and Misuzu kept dating he would be a father of two right now.

Attached: 1524240764973.png (198x194, 18K)

>Manipulating your bf with your two bitchy friends just because he doesn't give you exactly what you want.

W
O
W

So, she doesn't want to be treated like a woman. I can get it since she's basically a guy with pussy and big tits
But the fucking idiot also wanted to be treated like a girl.
MAKE YOUR FUCKING MIND ALREADY

Jun is too pure and good for these bitches, he truly is a gameboy at heart.

Since her only point of reference is Goro, its more to the point that she is afraid that Jun will stop growing up now that they are together. Goro acts like a little boy around Akemi. Probably why Tomo is an only child. Remember about 500 pages back when Akemi gave Tomo the line about "a wolf remains a wolf even when tamed"? Tomo is the product of a night Akemi teasing Goro so persistently that he practically raped her. Otherwise he doesn't handle her because he is constantly afraid she will get hurt. Tomo does not want that kind of relationship.

She still should have waited until she had sex with Jun first before starting this.

If this isn't solved by dick I'm dropping this for real.
Like 400 chapters ago tomo-mom pretty much said outright that goro may be the way he is but he fucks like a wolf. If that isn't the solution to this "problem" I'm done and tomo's a cunt.

This all will end up with Jun getting pissed the fuck out and forcefuck Tomo (and she will like it)

This is contradictory to the tomboy mantra.

Attached: tomboys are for straight men.png (2092x1656, 2.13M)

Why is Fumita sabotaging himself? Is he the new Naoyoshi Shiotani?

But when he is not fucking her like a wolf Goro treats Akemi like she is made of glass. Goro is Tomo's only reference for a husband. She already sees signs of Jun sliding toward that behavior and she doesn't want it.

So this arc will end in Jun having to aggressively confront Tomo with THE D.

Just get a bf you gay as nigga.

tags: netorare, tomboy, nakadashi, ugly bastard, ahegao, ryona, pregnant

Really what they need to do is find those delinquents again and get into a fight where Tomo and Jun have to fight back to back and protect each other. That would probably solve most of this.

Is Tomo-chan, I dare to say, in reality a girl and not a tomboy

Attached: fun is over.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

He should break up with Tomo like he did with misuzu, for more forced drama.

CANT A NIGGA GET SOME FUCKING CLOSURE FUMITA? WHAT THE FUCK I DONT WANT IRL WOMEN PROBLEMS IN MY FUCKING TOMBOY MANGA YOU FUCKING HACK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ANOTHER HUNDERED PAGES OF THIS SHIT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Tomboys are shit.

t. Fumita

>this is the final volume
Sasuga Hackmita.

Tell me who hurt you, anons

Now we're going to get into a situation were Jun is going to start getting bitter about how hypocritical women can be.

Punished Jun goes all red pill.

Attached: carol gets it.png (238x187, 40K)

LIFE user!

For a few days until he finds out why. That Tomo is comparing him to her Dad.

>She didn't want to be treated like a "girl". She wanted Jun to man up and make good on the public sexual harassment he subjected her to.
you see the same thing in the middle school flashback when she says she doesn't mind Jun fondling her boobs, and when misuzu questions her about what she wants out of a relationship with jun if she already has the relationship she wants with him, Tomo's thoughts go straight for lewd stuff. Fumita's actually a genius. Tomo doesn't want to be treated girly, she wants to breed.

Attached: x1.png (640x958, 584K)

>Jun goes bitter
>Discovers SPRAY

Give it time.

Attached: 1486102706028.png (126x127, 18K)

Nah, Misuzu would consider Tomo best boy

>Tell me who hurt you, anons
they did

"final volume" will still take at least 3 more months.

Both Moms also want her to breed. She will have a lot of help.

i hurt me

>making threats of dropping something if the final conflict doesn't get solved how you want it.
at that point what's the difference between dropping something and completing it, other than the mood you're in?

the woman who tore my heart out and threw it away, that's who

>final

where's oyakodon guy?

If Tomo is already acting like this then she'll get bored of him very quickly.
I mean, she's already plotting with her friends to manipulate and change his attitude AGAIN.
They tried to change Jun and Tomo herself but since they realized that changing Tomo's attitude was too bothersome, they opted to change Jun (despise having beign forced to change his personality when he was a kid)
Poor guy doesn't catch a break, and he's too idiot to realize what've they been doing with him all this time (and even feel bad if he tried to get away from it)

>Tomo chan is a girl
no fucking way... she's a tomboy, she's got to be.

but you only started dating yesterday!

Attached: Every Tomo-chan thread is the same..jpg (2708x1591, 1.48M)

Yes they should have had sex first before starting the "Oh my god he's becoming my Dad!" thing.

Underrated.

親親子丼

eh?

Attached: Blockhead.png (300x316, 38K)

her problem is she needs to be way more direct with senpai. he does have a beast withing him.

Attached: 1550698477783.jpg (982x553, 194K)

Dude, Tomo's been molding Jun into her ideal man since they were both little kids, She took him from Gameboy to blockhead, and from blockhead to treehunk, and now we're finding out we haven't even seen his final form.

They started dating just a few days ago and are still figuring out how to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Why is everyone overreacting?

There's also this one, which sets up since the start that at least in part she likes Jun because she can fight him. Him not wanting to fight her is directly against part of why she likes him.

Actually, if you read through the early part of the manga, Jun acts like a psychopath at times. He seriously has calmed down, even without tree mode. There's a part where Tomo's like "no i don't want photos" and jun's like FUCK YOU WE'RE TAKING PHOTOS with a "i'm about to kill someone" face and drags her to an arcade. Or the pages dealing with one of their fights, where they beat the shit out of each other.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (640x958, 161K)

it's like the Frieza battle of tomboy romance.

Only when a woman is threatened.

Yes but remember, Frieza never learns.

The honeymoon phase is all anyone cares about, and if they're not 100 percent enjoying their company then it's a complete waste of time

It's been going on for a while, though. Jun used to be way more wild. It's been like 500 pages since the last time he molested her.

Man, I just want these two to finally kiss. That is all Fumita. Just give me that.

Attached: 1485682412488.png (252x197, 58K)

If this actually goes the route of Tomo trying to make Jun jealous I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Imagine having a girlfriend who makes an effort to make the relationship work.

Attached: 1529489301767.jpg (640x958, 142K)

Misuzu only dated him for status, and this was only day 2.

Misuzu tried harder to please Jun, than Tomo has done to please Jun. I forgot about that.

>only for status

Attached: 1529489301768.jpg (640x958, 108K)

That was just a side effect.

She wants to be the best friend who also happens to be his girlfriend rather than just the girlfriend. Jun is being way too understanding here and avoiding all sorts of conflict with her, which makes the relationship rather tame. Like the title suggests, he's treating her more like a daughter than as a lover.

Attached: IWFM2.png (562x426, 113K)

Jun has overdosed on tree

jun's wood is already too much for tomo

Attached: I am wood.png (261x185, 69K)

A small part of me is wanting this to lead into a surprise Jun X Misuzu endgame.

I don't understand how you can follow a series for 4 years and stuff like this doesn't upset you.

MFCKZ

Attached: 1542941083162.jpg (640x958, 188K)

I'm intrigued on how this is gonna play out. will she go and talk about it with Jun, or will Tomo conspire with Carol and Misuzu, attempt something that will end up pissing Jun off and they have their first relationship fight so early in the relationship.

Attached: [#dropout] Tomo-chan wa Onna no Ko painal.png (640x958, 420K)

I come here to get upset because it gives me an emotion.

Attached: 1416148664298.png (556x470, 419K)

she wants it rough

Attached: 1550552736538.png (212x172, 23K)

GOD DAMN WHERE IS THE CUTE COUPLE STUFF

FUCK YOU HACKMITA

Tomo's goal for the entire manga has been for Jun to take initiative and fuck her.

Now he's turned into a weird genteel herbivore guy who won't even punch her with his fists, let alone his dick.

Attached: 1551242337569.png (238x187, 63K)

Jesus, the honeymoon didn't even last a day.

Women really do not know what they want
Men don't either, god I remember my friend who finally hooked up with a girl and broke up with her a week after because "She got boring" apparently people are in love with the chase even in the adult world kinda like that arc in scrubs where JD kept trying to NTR Elliot from her boyfriend who was gonna marry her and when she finally does leave the guy for him he realizes he just didn't want her, he only wanted to fuck her

>this chapter
Fucking hell Fumita are we back into the circle of misunderstandings already?

Attached: 1551208235784.png (330x369, 235K)

please never stop trolling the tanabefags, fumita

Attached: 1508384127974.png (545x194, 113K)

Truly Tomo-chan was the onnanoko.

Just because of this I hope misuzu wins magically. She could literally approch him and talk about this, but nope gotta conspire. I just want this shit ride to end already.

Attached: 6D73454B-C226-458B-8BC1-4B3152E12FCA.png (1412x1912, 2.42M)

I see the pics I made a lot in these threads these days.
It makes me happy.

God I wish I could date Misuzu

>A small part of me is wanting this to lead into a surprise Tomo X Misuzu endgame.
Fixed for you.

Also why people are surprised?
The author needs to bring some drama now after they became a happy lovey couple for next years, Jun acts like a faggot who doesn't want to fight and compete with his own tomboy gf where he knows she loves to fight and compete with him and where he told her it wouldn't change that as now lovers they would still have that, but now he denied her of that experience by being the gentle man.
Result?
Misuzu and Carol need to help Tomo now to find a muscular girl or a willing guy who will want to fight with her fully without any reservations, and that guy or a girl will become future Misuzu partner as a result.

Jun did nothing wrong.

>Carol and Misuzu will tell Tomo to ask Jun to act like more like a man
>Tomo asks Jun to act like a man
>Jun agrees, and Tomo is embarrassed because she's still not used to being treated like a girl
>Everyone is happy again after 3 chapters
Why is this hard to understand?

Unfortunately yes this is incredibly uneventful and the most likely thing to happen.

Are we reading the same manga here?
Or manga story at all?
Misunderstandings even the most retarded ones are the things which move the story forward basically in any genre of romance to create cheap drama so author will have a bunch of new material for another month or so.
You know how many manga would end after 1 volume with happy outcome if the main characters would just try to talk things out with each other than going completely different route?
Look at this story, the main couple danced around for so many years but what brought them together? A guy dressing in a tree costume which gave him enlightment.
not a serious talk with Tomo right fro mthe start.

There's always a chance for more intricate developments but unfortunately that is beyond most writers.
It doesn't help that most of the plot points, if you can call them that, in Tomo-chan are not realistic in the slightest and depend on the stupidity of the characters involved.

fumita

Is it true that the dyke friend is going to get fucked by the annoying dude?

Tanabe wants it, but for Misuzu he is too poor to even consider it and selling ehrself like that.

Misuzu just wants to be loved and Tanabe is a shallow little shit, but I wouldn't put it past Fumita, he's done worse already.

Attached: 1437172865402.png (549x626, 165K)

>you want tomboy rabu?
>too bad here drama

When this is all over I want someone to make a giant ass collage off all the Wanting to fuck Misuzu.

Attached: jun wants.jpg (350x207, 39K)

>Tomo needs to get choke slammed to get going
Why is she so best?

Tomo right now

Attached: 1459048780950.jpg (300x100, 20K)

>Tomo can't get moist unless Jun Final Atomic Busters her

Just got to tease him until he goes berserk and mating presses you.
Like how it happened with her parents

I'd take her to heaven if you know what I mean.

why conspire instead of going to the man and telling him? because we need that forced drama to keep going and I'm ok with that. hopefully I get to see mochi finally get her titties played with by senpai like she wanted. all this chapter proved to me tho is that Tomo is a dumbass.

>why conspire instead of going to the man and telling him? because we need that forced drama to keep going and I'm ok with that.

Well I wouldn't say it's too keep the drama going so much as it's just to create interesting and amusing predicaments. I love Lucy wouldn't be as funny if the show was about Lucy and Ethel not jumping to conclusions and concocting wacky schemes.

Reading through it again, this really isn't a bad manga, outside of a few glaring moments. It sucks when you're waiting months for new developments but when you're archive-binging it's almost too fast-paced. And while it's not funny or interesting on absolutely every page, there's a consistent stream of funny pages, enough to keep you in a good mood.

Early on is still best, I think, but that's mostly down to the art style, and that same fresh "rawness" that makes season 1 of Friends entertaining. Otherwise, the quality's fairly consistent.

>We are finally together and he told me he loves me!
>But now he is fucking boring, what should I do?
Please don´t be NTR+break up

Misuzu has been seething.

Yep, nothing new with Misuzu.

>Women really do not know what they want

Well yeah because what they want is complex and isn't mainstream thinking. They want to be with someone in a case-by-case scenario that depends on the current situation: at times caring, at times stern. It's straightforward if you take atmosphere into account but you can't make a plan for it, you've got to feel the vibe and wing it every time

There needs to be more scenes of the hyenas messing with jun and getting comeuppance. I think my favorite page is still the one where Jun just puts their hairbands on a hard to reach place or when he pushes Misuzu into the rain.

Actually Tomo's right. Jun has become a colossal pussy.

This is why waifus are eternal, you're chasing an ideal that will never be achieved. People are more happy having dreams.

Why do you keep bringing up old sit coms?

then why all the sudokku from waifufags? is it part of the chase?

We are reading a sitcom

Attached: 87b.png (500x748, 532K)

WOMEN

Attached: 1431729960625.png (818x419, 104K)

>which makes the relationship rather tame.
God forbid there be a loving relationship between men and women that is harmonious and without turmoil. Oh, the humanity!

Attached: 1526349157769.jpg (1280x1440, 280K)

Relationships are forged through fire. It's not good when one side just acts like a pussbucket all the time.

It's not about one side acting complacent all the time, it's about the two of them communicating with each other to see if they can arrive at an understanding. For some reason, the most common sense thing to do, is avoided like a plague.
We'll see Tomo most likely come up with a plan to try and make Jun treat her more the way she wants (even though she wanted to be both lovers, friend and rival in the first fucking place), instead of simply telling him she might prefer him to display some more affection for her, or ask him if he perhaps doesn't feel like doing the same thing.

JUST. FUCKING. TALK.

Attached: Prez dissapointed.jpg (603x593, 45K)

>translating wakaru as agreed
One fucking job Op

>JUST. FUCKING. TALK.
It would be nice.

Maybe Jun wouldn't be so soft and gentle with you if you weren't such a pussy bitch who's been so afraid of confessing to him that he had to finally do it himself after chasing you down.

Come on, user, this is Japan we're talking about. You think they know anything about communicating with their partner? Male Asians routinely watch porn with their girlfriends riding them.

fumita managed to put an end to the status quo and then wriggle himself back into it in a matter of a few pages
impressive

The thing is, we're in the final volume. At this point, you can kind of put an end to it and give some sort of catharsis, no?

Thank you Tomo

Attached: 1547696252369.png (290x289, 146K)

Attached: CA12A90C-3BE0-4D32-BF7D-D258BCCAAE01.jpg (818x440, 136K)

Attached: 1525886185093.jpg (640x1048, 231K)

Attached: 1528566283955.jpg (270x325, 60K)

Oyakodon

If they end up married juns gonna be the most henpecked man to ever live, fuckin hell

Attached: b41fb344-44fd-4fe1-8ed4-7b2f36b1b464.png (303x336, 144K)

I want to fuck Akemi while her husband watches.

>HEY, YOU AINT FUCKING HER RIGHT
>THRUST YOUR HIPS MORE
>WHY ARENT YOU GRABBING HER TITS TOO?

>why conspire instead of going to the man and telling him?
That's just what women do. They are NEVER direct about what they want from men.

80% of the time women will avoid the issue with men bringing it up. Then you have the other percentage of men avoiding the issue if women bring it up. We've seen Tomo running from the issue of Jun trying to confess for 5 months.

Only manipulation, and misunderstandings will come from this.

Are tomboys innocent or lewd?

Attached: 159DB4C7-4831-4FBD-BF47-6DBA225121C1.jpg (640x958, 163K)

>Tomo wants to be treated as a bro during the day and as a girl in the sheets

Attached: CE2D6E79-1D1A-49A3-A55A-E534DFD90595.png (685x960, 716K)

Tomboys acting innocent while acting lewd because they do not know better. This is an easy sign of them being taken advantage of.

This, unintentional lewdness is best.

Can't wait to see this scene get animated.

>still no grandchildren arc

Attached: 1507577957482.gif (266x243, 250K)

>I think my favorite page is still the one where Jun just puts their hairbands on a hard to reach place or when he pushes Misuzu into the rain.
Jun really just isn't allowed to interact with the other girls enough. It's like Fumita's afraid of him talking to anyone other than Tanabe and Tomo.

Nah, Jun is still alpha male. Fuck the haters.

Is tomo getting animated?

no.

kek wtf the fluff didn't even last a day inside the story!? The girls meeting up to talk about their relationship problem already, Jun doesnt deserve this.

She’s thirsty and he hasn’t satisfied her.

Attached: 1513138681944.jpg (640x958, 317K)

Imagine never missing a daily thread of a series you hate only to screech and whine about how said series isn't over yet.

I'll take tomboy ryona.

I know it's a meme, but what's the TL?

>YOU KNOW WHAT, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE!

Only if consensual and mutual

maybe

Tomboys getting beaten up and then violated is fun for the whole family!